School: Justice VS Doom (DC Comics RP Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

School: Justice VS Doom (DC Comics RP Open)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Many years ago, the planet Earth was driven to the brink of war. This was all a plot by a great evil, somebody who makes Joker look like a rampaging five year old and Batman like the caveman who invented the wheel. In the midst of the chaos, crime was also at an all time high in major cities like Gotham and Metropolis. To combat the new criminals, the Justice League opened an academy, funded by Batman, run by him, Superman and Wonder Woman. Batman has scoured all over the world for new students, but he is not the only one. Lex Luthor, fueled by his desire to defeat Superman, has opened an academy, just like the Justice League did. But amongst the chaos of the battle between good and evil, dark forces are gathering from all across the multiverse. Will the students of the Justice Academy be able to thwart this threat? Will the Academy of Doom take advantage of the chaos and make dangerous alliances? Only time will tell...

Discussion

Rules

Keep OOC in Discussion
No fighting OOC
Try not to post one liners. This RP isn't semi-literate, but nobody likes replying to very short posts
You can play as characters from other universes, such as Batman Who Laughs, or Red Son Superman, just make sure you make it notable that your character is a different version of the character
Minor cursing only, damn, crap, and hell are ok, nothing more, and don't try to censor major curse words.
No meta-gaming, just because you know who somebody's secret identity is doesn't mean your character does.
If you want to make a canon villain who has been reformed or a canon hero who becomes a villain, PM me with the backstory and I'll let you know if you can do it.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me