dinosaurum insulam - multifandom - o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

dinosaurum insulam - multifandom - o&a

Postby guar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:08 am

you find yourself waking up to the sounds of nature surrounding you and you find that you are not
where you previously were the night before. in fact, you don't recognise your surroundings at all.
instead of your home you are on an island with no explanation of how you got there. you're not
alone, though. prehistoric creatures own these lands that seem to have gone untouched by any
civilisation until your arrival.

the island itself possesses a large range of highlands along the western coast with beautiful green
cliffs and cascading waterfalls plummeting into deep, narrow valleys. from these mountains, several
rivers stream to the east. the northern part of the island is also very mountainous however unlike
the lush cliffs of the west, the north is volcanic and unwelcoming. caves are commonplace across
the mountains, several winding deep into a labyrinth of tunnels that are easy to get lost in. further
investigation and exploration of the island will lead to various ancient ruins, mere shells of what
once were towns, the inhabitants of which being long gone.
Last edited by guar on Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dinosaurum insulam- rules

Postby guar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:10 am

rules

characters from any fandom are allowed, ocs included.
you can have as many characters as you can handle.
no overpowered characters, please tone them down if they might be a problem.
try to include everyone in the roleplay.
post all forms on the discussion thread.
be polite, if you cause issues ooc you will be kicked.
do not kill others' characters without discussing it with them beforehand.
please disable signatures on the roleplay thread.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dinosaurum insulam - character list

Postby guar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:11 am

name - gender - age - fandom - player

fenris - male - 29 - dragon age - guar
zagreus - male - n/a - hades - guar
johnny silverhand - male - 34 - cyberpunk - bigwig.
aigis - female - 16 - persona 3 - ploegy
kate denson - female - 21 - dead by daylight - bigwig.
reagan corus - female - 25 - lancer - infectedhau
homer simpson - male - 39 - the simpsons - queen of flames
setsuna meiou - female - 20 - sailor moon - queen of flames
aion - male - n/a - chrono crusade - queen of flames
hu tao - female - 20 - genshin impact - two dee
sett - male - n/a - league of legends - acethekidd
razor - male - 16 - genshin impact - rift;
andrath-coullad-arios - male - 55 - animorphs oc - alcidesune
spear & fang - male & female - 30s & 10s - primal - egg with legs
katsuki bakugo - male - 17 - my hero academia - nuffquaa
tōru oikawa - male - 18 - haikyuu - nuffquaa
eren jaeger - male - 15 - attack on titan - ploegy
Last edited by guar on Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:14 am, edited 11 times in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dinosaurum insulam - discussion thread

Postby guar » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:30 am

the roleplay is now open, please post all forms on the discussion thread
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dinosaurum insulam - multifandom - o&a

Postby nuffquaa » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:06 am

кαтѕυкι вαкυgσ
    male || seventeen years old || my hero academia ||tags open

when bakugo blinked open his eyes, he did not expect to be laying out in the open. that's why the sound of tweeting birds and roaring winds jolted him from his sleep so abruptly. upon opening his eyes, he was immediately blinded by the vast blue sky stretched out directly above him. without stopping to think for a moment, he immediately leaped to his feet, his gaze wildly sweeping his surroundings. all around him grass stretched out seemingly forever, rising and falling towards looming mountains in the distance. trees danced overhead, their branches shuddering in the cool wind. this made absolutely no sense. how could he be here, in the middle of no where, when he clearly remembered settling into his dorm room last night and falling asleep? was he even in japan now? this place looked unlike any other place he'd ever seen before in his life. and why was he in his hero costume? it wasn't like he'd fallen asleep in it last night, had he? honestly, he couldn't remember. was he dreaming? no, he couldn't be. he was completely conscious, his thoughts spinning into turmoil. perhaps he'd been captured by villains?

that thought enraged him. there's no way a villain could've captured him without his knowing consent. surely he would've heard them sneak into his room. and if they had, he would've woken up and blasted them to bits. there was no way they could've snuck him here without him knowing... right? honestly, it might've been possible. it'd been a while since the league of villains had shown their faces to the world. perhaps this was something they'd been working on all this time? the thought was a bit unrealistic, but bakugo couldn't help but slightly believe it. what else could possibly be going on here? this had to be the work of some kind of villain. could this possibly be a new villain? but how could they have captured him of all people? perhaps there were more citizens trapped here? his classmates, maybe?

deku. he really, really hoped the green-haired nerd wasn't here. for a moment bakugo found himself pondering over his rival. deku was such an idiot. if he was also somehow in this situation, he'd be freaking out right now, rambling on about a stupid escape plan that would end up failing miserably. bakugo's escape plan, on the other hand, would be flawless. but before he could even begin to weed that out, he needed to figure out where exactly he was. it didn't even look like he was in japan anymore. and from what he could see, there was no other sign of people. i need to get to higher ground, he found himself muttering in his head. to his left, a large cliff face loomed over him, casting a dark shadow into the valley below. it looked like a perfect place to get a better view of the terrain. for a moment he considered blasting himself up the slope and arriving to the top in an instant, but he quickly denied that idea. if there were other people here, he didn't want to risk drawing attention to himself. it wouldn't be a big deal though, because he could easily blast anyone who even tried to get their hands on him. but he decided to play it safe. besides, he realized he should probably stay on the ground for now and keep an eye out for any sort of sign or clue of where he was. so with all five senses alert, he began his trek towards the cliff face.

тōяυ σιкαωα
    male || eighteen years old || haikyuu || tags open

the volleyball flew off of the opposing teammate's hand with a smack, sending it spiraling flawlessly through the air. it was right where oikawa wanted it to be. the brunette fixed his gaze on the spinning sphere as it glided through the air like a bird, his thoughts fixed on his next move. he couldn't let it hit the ground; it needed to stay in play or else the game would be over. aoba johsai just needed one more point to pull ahead of the other team! it was just a matter of time. oikawa didn't doubt himself. he'd block this hit, and then the game would be over. his team would reign victorious, and his teammates would chant his name and coo over him; just how he liked things to be. the ball was on their side of the net now. it was spiraling right towards oikawa, just as he'd planned. he crouched a bit, waiting for it to make contact with his hands. it was so close to him now, he could feel the air tickling his fingers right before it met his hand...

and then he was awake. the brunette immediately sat upright, his heart thundering against his chest. he was no longer at his school, playing against an opposing team. had that entire match been nothing but a dream? oikawa felt his heart sink like a rock in his chest. damn, that'd been an intense match. and aoba johsai was just about to win! oikawa was looking forward to the familiar feeling of victory. but now that the brunette was coming back to his senses, he realized that there were much more dire things to worry about than a volleyball game, no matter how intense. he wasn't curled up in his bed with his comforter and pillows. instead, he was outside, surrounded by lush green life. "what the..." he began as he rubbed his head in confusion. he immediately hauled himself off the ground and looked around. it looked as if he was amidst a movie or something. where was he? this place looked almost too beautiful to be real. how could he have ended up here? he'd never seen anything like this in his life. it definitely wasn't home, and that worried him.

"hello?" he called out, a bit quietly. there seemed to be no sign of anyone else though, much to his dismay. how weird. the brunette rubbed his chin thoughtfully. the last thing he remembered was watching a video on his laptop before drifting off into sleep. he'd been in his own bed though, not here. where even was here? he needed answers fast. his mind whirring, oikawa began to trek through the grass. he kept an eye out for any sort of clue on where he was; the more he walked, the more confused he got. and what about back home? did they know he was missing? were they looking for him? he didn't have his phone, so he couldn't call or text anyone for help. he was seemingly alone.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:08 am

Setsuna Melou (Aka Sailor Pluto) - female - Sailor moon - tags: Toru (kind of)
She woke up at grass near some trees, the sky was bright blue and the air smelled like leaves. Even if it took a moment for her to actually realize that she was not sleeping anymore and that the forest around her was true, still she didn't believe it. She was pretty sure she falls asleep at her home on her bed and now she was who knows where a forest was, not just any forest this seemed too large to be any forest near her house she knew about. Standing up she cleaned her long messy hair which had some grass and leaves on it before took a better look around trying to see other people or any hints where she could be. She tried to act brave, but this odd situation scared her a little bit, it made her feel nervous. She hit on her cheek a few times to break her thought and think something more positive and started to move forward the forest, it was very clear that the forest was untouched as there was no path or anything which could tell that some were using this part of the forest. She keeps walking, not seeing anything, before she heard an echo in the wind 'did someone called a hello?' she thought feeling a little relieved, and started to follow the way she thought the voice was coming at.
She keeps walking more and eventually finds a way out of the forest, carefully she looked around the open area, not seeing anything, before a figure in distance catch her sight 'is that? human? boy?' she thought herself watching the boy with brown hair.

Aion - male - Chrono Crusade - tags: open
He woke up at the rock, he looked at the sky as it was pretty much the first thing he saw. He felt something hard and cold under his back, turning to look around him he noticed that he was laying on a rock 'where?' he thought standing up. He noticed that he was onto a large rock, which seemed like some kind of a cliff, under the rock seemed to be endlessly forest, rivers and...something was moving, something big was moving to the tight forest. He didn't see what it was as it hid under the large leaves with massive-looking trees. As a demon, he was used for surprise attacks or other monsters he could need to fight with, but now he felt nervous for some reason, maybe this rude awakening into a place he was pretty sure he was not when got to sleep.

Homer Simpson - male - The Simpsons - Tags: open

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:42 am

Reagan Corus||Lancer||Tagged: Bakugo
    "I wouldn't make any sudden movements if I were you," Came a voice from the trees.

Reagan sat in her pilots seat, watching the dots on her sensor readout that corresponded to the lifeforms in her immediate vicinity. The undergrowth was too thick for her to get a solid visual, but the benefit to 1001's systems was that she generally didn't need line of sight. "There's enough mines planted around you to pulverize an asteroid, one wrong step and you're pink mist." They obviously couldn't see her, but she was hovering a hand over the 'detonate' button anyways. At least, she hoped they couldn't see her. She hadn't intercepted any signals, but if they had sensors that could see her mech, that also meant they had scanners that could see the mines. Which would sort of undermine her position of power. "Now that I have your undivided attention," she continued, "How about you tell me who you are, where we are, and how exactly you managed to drag me down here. Fair warning, I've had to listen to the sounds of my skeleton getting compressed by this stupid gravity well for the past half-hour, so I'm not really in the mood to deal with any crap from you." She may not have had a visual, but there was a clear thermal signature, of a teenager from the size and relative intensity. Part of her felt bad for threatening a kid, but that part was drowned out by the lingering ache in her bones. She'd taken a painkiller when she'd awoken, but it only helped a little. Hopefully, after a short interrogation, she'd be on a ship out of here and back to a place where things didn't hurt as much.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Spear & Fang - Open

Crouched on a rocky outcropping in the center of a sizeable river, Spear carefully watched the waters beneath him. Among the stony bottom, wide, shelled creatures skittered about the bottom, almost indistinguishable from the pebble-covered bottom when they stopped to dig through the bottom. Most of them were rather small; not enough to be worth spooking the rest. But every now and then....

With a grunt of effort, Spear thrusted the spear he held over his head into the water, impaling a rather sizeable critter upon its shaft as its smaller brethren scattered. Pulling it out of the water, he watched as it squired for a bit, before grabbing it by its 'front' and stringing it through the rope he held down with his foot, letting it sit in the water with the other, similarly sized critters he caught. Looking behind him, he couldn't help but let a small smile spread across his face. While he preferred fish, he'd imagine that these would last him the rest of today. Maybe even tide Fang over until they found more fertile hunting grounds.

As if on que, Fang pulled herself out of the water downriver with a loud splash, dragging a much larger, clawed version of the creatures Spear caught out of the water with her, her jaw clamped around its tail. The racket continued as Spear watched those few critters that had emerged from their hiding places immediately hide once more. Turning to look at the dinosaur, Spear shot her an unamused look as she finally succeeded in yanking the thing out of the water. If she noticed, she didn't give any sign of having done so as she kicked the giant crustacean onto its back with a kick and started to dig into its underbelly. Spear watched her feast for a bit, before letting out a brief sigh and resuming his watch for more critters.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:03 am

Fenris - Tag; open

Fenris awoke with a start when he felt something nudging up against his arm, a flush of pain shooting through his body at the contact, earning a strained gasp from the elf as he jolted up into a seated position, waving his arm clumsily to try and clear away whatever the perpetrator was. It was at that point when he was sat up and awake that he noticed the unfamiliar surroundings, the feeling of grass between his fingers as he propped himself up. Furrowing his brow, his eyes narrowed as he scanned over the area around him, gaze finally settling on the beaked creature responsible for waking him up. It looked small, knee height at best, and reptilian although not at all intimidating. In fact it began grazing on a patch of grass that Fenris had apparently been lying on. Clearly it had no interest in him. Grunting softly to himself, the elven warrior pushed a hand through his hair, scratching at his scalp for a moment as he climbed to his feet, the disinterest being mutual between him and the foreign creature; he was far more concerned about his situation and how he had gotten there.

Now on his feet, Fenris found his greatsword with its tip lodged into the ground nearby, pulling up dirt where it was puncturing the earth. "Hm.” Well, at least he wasn’t without his weapon. Gripping the hilt of the sword and yanking it up, he flicked his gaze over it to see if there was perhaps any damage or anything that required his attention, returning his attention to the trees surrounding him once he satisfied with his inspection, noticing that the creature had since been joined by three others, entirely indifferent towards Fenris’ being there. He supposed he ought to be thankful that he wasn’t facing any hostile creatures just yet, he was sure he would’ve not had such a pleasant awakening if he was found by anything that wasn't docile.

With his weapon in hand, the elf felt far more at ease despite the unfamiliar place he found himself in. At least it was far nicer than Kirkwall so far but that wasn’t a hard thing to achieve. Grimacing at the thought of the coastal city-state, Fenris rolled his shoulder back and huffed as he set off, there was no use in remaining where he was and waiting for something to find him. Opting to remain on high guard as he travelled through the trees, his grip remained tight on his sword, eyes narrowed as he scanned the passing area for any sign of movement.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eren ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:08 am

Eren Jaeger!!
      xxxmale fifteen years old attack on titan tagged: fenris
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Ever since the Scouts had been able to reclaim Wall Maria and recover the knowledge in his family's basement, Eren's life had become a mess. The secrets that had been hidden from them had been more than he had expected, yet after everything that had occurred with the other titan shifters, he couldn't be surprised. Now it was only a waiting game, or that was what he could hope. Whomever was out there wanting to kill all life on the island he called home could attack at any point in time. That was enough to strike fear into anyone around him, even he found himself uneasy knowing such information, yet he had a sneaking suspicion that they wouldn't dare attack after the loses they had sustained. Thus, it would be a much longer waiting game than he would like. It was better this way, or so that was what he was telling himself to get by. For now he'd have to wait until the titans to be cleared from the land within Wall Maria.

For now he couldn't worry himself with how long that might take. He needed sleep and soon. Even if he wasn't under the pressure he had previously undergone and things were peaceful for once, he was still recovering from their last mission and his detainment. After spending several days locked up, his body was trying to readjust to the usual activities he undertook. Even though it was only a short while of "lazing" around, his body was quick to exhaust because of it. Calling it quits early was the only thing he could do. The thought of such annoyed him, but if he were to run into Mikasa or even Armin while he was like this, they'd simply urge him to rest. There was no avoiding it. Instead, he decided to give in and hide away under the covers.

Sleep was quick to find him, but as quickly as it did, it escaped him as well and Eren found himself coming to, grass tickling against his cheeks. Grumbling softly, he tried to brush the blades away from his face, but it was no use. As a result, the young soldier found himself cracking open his eyes. At first, the sunlight blinded him, causing him to quickly move a hand over his face to shield his eyes. Had he left the curtains open before he had gone to bed? It wouldn't surprise him, but even so it didn't explain what was brushing against him. Using his other hand, he felt along the ground beside him and quickly came to realize he was laying outside. But why? That was a question Eren couldn't find the answer to, but it made him feel quite uneasy.

Panic arose quickly within the teen and he jolted up into a sitting position. His eyes filled with fear as he heaved in a deep breath, shoulders falling heavily as he did so. His gaze flickered about, trying to find any sign of familiarity, but nothing of the sort came. Had he been kidnapped again? He dreaded the thought. Time after time, he continued to find himself falling into the hands of the enemy and just when he thought it wouldn't happen again, this happened. Looking around, he didn't see anyone nearby nor could he hear the hushed voices of his usual captors talking nearby. Perhaps he was jumping the gun and he hadn't been taken by the likes of Reiner or Zeke. If it wasn't that, then what was this? Briefly calming himself, Eren continued to let his gaze roam. No matter how much he looked, he couldn't find a single thing that reminded him of the land within the walls. Could it be possible that he was no longer there?

The thought took a moment to settle, but when it did, Eren's eyes grew wide. He couldn't be certain about the assumption, but there was nothing else he could think of. There was no telling how it happened or why it happened either. He simply had to accept his current circumstances and figure out how to move forward. That was something he was accustomed to. He was one that was constantly preaching to keep moving forward and figure things out. This situation was going to be no different.

Pushing himself to his feet, Eren brushed the dirt of his clothes. It was then he realized he was wearing his full uniform already. How strange. He knew for a fact he hadn't been wearing it upon falling asleep. That was yet another unexplained happening. What was even stranger was the fact that his gear idly sat in the grass nearby. It was weird to see it sitting there and only made the teen wondering exactly what was going on. No kidnapper would willingly give him such things, even if he was a threat without them. He wouldn't complain though. It was the first silver lining he had been given in a long time and he wasn't going to simply ignore it. There was a possibility that it was merely a trap, but Eren didn't care. However, as he approached the ODM, the sight of a bipedal lizard-like creature caught his attention. Staring at the creature, he had never seen anything like it before. While it looked similar to lizards, it was far bigger than any he had ever seen and it walked on two legs rather than all four. Where had he ended up?

After his initial shock, Eren pulled himself back to his reality and wrinkled his nose in annoyance. "Get out of here! Shoo!" he growled at the creature before waving his hands in its direction to get it away from his gear before it did actual damage to it. Hearing it let out a fearful squeak, the compy took off running. As a result, a sigh of relief escaped Eren's lips. He was thankful it had been frightened so easily. With his gear now accessible, he wasted no time getting it hooked up. Such a task had become so quick for him and at a time like this, he was thankful for it. Once it was set up, he took a moment to look it all over, making sure that none of it had been damaged and thankfully, it appeared to all be in working order. That was good, though he would need to conserve his gas for now and travel by foot.

Where exactly was he to go? Eren wasn't sure and looking around, he couldn't pick out a specific location that seemed of great importance either. Instead, he decided to move towards a well forested area, figuring it would allow for some cover as well as a place to use his gear if a fight or any other kind of danger were to arise. Pushing himself forward towards it, the boy let his mind slip to his friends for a moment. He hoped they wouldn't be worrying too much about him, if they had already noticed his disappearance. He always caused them so much trouble and he couldn't help feeling sorry over it. The thought didn't linger for long as he forced it to the back of his mind so he could focus. Just as he did, his eyes caught sight of movement nearby and he quickly ducked behind a tree for cover.

Moving a hand to the hilts of his blades, Eren peered around the tree in attempt to observe his target and sure enough, his eyes settled upon what he assumed was another human. For the first time he was seeing someone from outside the walls that hadn't tried infiltrating them to kill them. It was exciting, yet frightening at the same time. It was possible that like those that had come to kill them, this individual would see him as a devil as well and try to murder him on the spot, but there was the possibility that they also wouldn't. It was difficult to say given what he knew. It made him extremely wary and the grip on his blades only tightened. He could always hide and wait for them to pass him by, but then he would never figure out where he was. Either he made his presence known and hopefully obtained information or he went without. The latter didn't sound appealing at all, thus he knew his answer. That was a first for the day.

Drawing one blade, he pulled it from its place in his gear and released his grip on the other one. For now a single blade would be enough. Sucking in a deep breath, Eren stepped out from behind the tree, revealing himself to the elfen man. Pointing his blade towards the older male, his brows creased as he tried to find the right words to say. What an idiot he must look like. Mentally he was smacking himself for acting so dumb. All he could do was move forward. "Stop right there," he demanded, though he wasn't expecting his order to be obeyed so easily. "I need you to tell me where exactly I am." While his hostility probably wasn't necessary, Eren figured it was best to have weapon ready in case it came to the worst. If this other was willing to comply with him then he was more than happy to lower his weapon and go about things peacefully.

Aigis!!
      xxxfemale sixteen years old persona 3 tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

(wip)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me