Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:59 pm

PLOT:
The sun rises over the horizon. A crack between worlds. Dawn arrives and finally you wake up.

Though you woke up well-rested, you find yourselves not in your beds, this definitely wasn’t home. Stretching for miles around, you wake up on the sandy beach, the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the sand, but not reaching close enough to touch you. You couldn’t have washed up on the shores, for you find yourself to be completely dry. Maybe you got lucky enough to wake up near someone else, maybe you are alone, who knows. You need to get home.

Creating a boat to escape would be impossible, the ocean goes on too far, and reaching a certain distance away throws you into a sudden storm that would kill you very quickly. If not that, the lack of food would. Trying to fly out and avoiding the storm would, again, not be possible, for even with infinite stamina there is no food and nothing outside the island’s boundaries.
The only way to possibly escape is to explore the island further.

The in-lands contain various different terrain types. To the NorthWest is a mountainous region, high peaks, dangerous to explore but worth it if you find something valuable. There are many sorts of grasslands, with pretty grass and wild flowers and various harmless creatures roaming about. Though the creatures aren’t ones from any world, they seem most similar to regular insects. The various forests spanning the island contain many sorts of trees, it should be impossible for them all to survive there in the same area, yet they do anyway. Some contain various fruits and flowers, some are dangerous for people to touch, others are just regular trees. It would be difficult to know what everything there was.
Underneath the island is a highly complex cave system, all sorts of rocks and minerals and gems can be found down there, but exploring the darkness isn’t recommended. It is too easy to get lost, and strange creatures live down there that would want nothing more than to snack on unsuspecting travellers.

Though there are no signs of civilisation on the island, small abandoned campsites can be found dotted about. Several crashed planes, but no bodies. The ruins of what could be a once-used village.
Footsteps in the dirt.
You say a monster lives on the island?
No, no, not possible. Aside from the marks in the trees, and the abandonment of an entire island, there is nothing to seen living there.

You do want to escape, right?
Last edited by AssassinPerson on Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:00 pm

Discussion Thread

RULES:
1: Please follow all of Tess’ site rules
2: No god modding or being OP
3: There is a limit of max 5 characters. If you want to change characters, you will have to get rid of one.
4: Please post all forms in the discussion thread.
5: Characters from any and all Fandoms welcome! Including OCs!
6: Please do not have ships between your own characters
7: Wait for me to accept your character before roleplayong
8: You are allowed to repost a character’s roleplay post ONCE per page. If nobody is interacting, maybe you should make them do something new?
9: Please don’t kill off other people’s characters unless you have discussed it beforehand.
10: No power playing. What we as writes know, our characters most likely do not know.
11: Don’t cause drama or intentionally seek attention, both in- and out-of-roleplay.
Last edited by AssassinPerson on Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHARACTERS

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:00 pm

CHARACTERS:

Agent Jones - Fortnite - @AssassinPerson
Rex - Fortnite - @AssassinPerson
Tom - Lego - @TheRegularTerrarian
Vitruvius - The Lego Movie - @TheRegularTerrarian
Ralof - Skyrim - @TheRegularTerrarian
Midas - Fortnite - @Consulting_Angel
Raihan - Pokemon - @Consulting_Angel
Elihas Star - Marvel - @Consulting_Angel
Tamiko Kuremi - Digimon -@Fortune’s Fool
Reagan Corus - Lancer - @InfectedHau
Agent Park - The Matrix - @bigwig.
John Wick - John Wick - @bigwig.
Mato - Zenoblade Chronicles - @Ploegy
Jessie - Pokemon - @Queen of flames
James - Pokemon - @Queen of flames
Last edited by AssassinPerson on Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res - Idk yet

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:45 pm

Res
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

Postby AssassinPerson » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:33 am

Agent John Jones | 28 | Fortnite | Island Shore | Tags: Open
The Agent finds himself waking up, lying on the shore of a place he did not recognise. The soft sand shifted underneath him, he pulled himself up and found himself sitting up. His first thought, maybe he had just been on Apollo, maybe stuff shifted and he was thrown back on the beach… But, no, he didn’t recognise the sand here. The shape of the beach didn’t match up. He felt a little comfort, seeing that he had his bag by his side, the items inside may seem pretty useless but he had a reason for owning it all. Pulling the sunglasses out, placing them on his face, he pushes them up to hide his eyes as he looks around and dusts the stray sand off of his suit.

Rex | 24 | Fortnite | Island Shore | Tags: Open
The dinosaur stretches his arms and yawns loudly, quietly coughing and spluttering when he ends up with a mouth full of sand. That definitely woke him from his nap. He was quick to hop up to his feet, looking around, resorting his hat and making sure it was on properly. Wow, this wasn’t his house! Did somebody blow it up and throw him outside? The sand was very comfortable to nap on, that’s for sure. . . Should he even be this happy? Eh, who cares, new adventure time!
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:13 pm

Reagan Corus||25||Lancer||Shore||Tagged: Open
    The dull ache pervading her body was what finally woke Reagan up. This was more than just the stiffness that came from falling asleep in the cockpit (she really needed to stop doing that), this was the feeling of every joint in her body being compressed by an invisible hand. She was in-atmosphere.

She hadn't fallen asleep in atmosphere.

The Lancer's thin hands flew across the controls, rousing A Thousand and One to life. The mech got to its feet, struggling slightly in the loose beach sand. She was on a shore that some might have described as idyllic, but that she simply found irritating. The sun stung her eyes, she felt her bones ache with every movement under the oppressive gravity of the place. She needed to find whoever thought it was a good idea to kidnap her and dump her on some random backwater planet. It wouldn't be the first time someone had jerked her around, and it probably wouldn't be the last, but at the very least she could shoot a big gun about it. That usually helped.

Reagan fired her thrusters, turning the sand to glass as the mech slowly lifted off the ground. They were maneuvering thrusters, so their power in atmosphere was limited, but they should work for a brief sweep of her surroundings. Which, as it turned out, were fairly unremarkable. Mountains, grasslands, forests, some dark clouds on the horizon that looked like trouble, but nothing that warranted kidnapping a Lancer to deal with. Presumably then, someone or something would be along to explain. Wincing from the jolt to her bones, the Lancer set herself back down, washing down a painkiller tablet with some water from her canteen. It wouldn't completely make the pain go away, but it would make it slightly more bearable. There were several life-forms showing up on her sensors, some of them human. Natives, maybe, although she wasn't reading any signals, omninet or otherwise. If she'd been dumped on some pre-contact world with no explanation she was going to be upset. Well, more upset. Massaging her shoulders, Reagan leaned back in her chair, waiting for the painkillers to take effect. Maybe once she couldn't feel her joints grinding against each other, she'd check in on the other humans.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ i, ⚔ i

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:34 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: --

Something was wrong.

There was this strange...pulsing sensation, a rhythmic throbbing that registered before any other stimulus from her environment. It did not cease when she came to, which was very much an alien sensation in and of itself. Agent Park had no need to sleep, and therefore never before now had she had any need to wake up. She found it quite dreadful: her senses were lagging, eyes blinking for too long, making her unable to take in her surroundings with any sort of efficiency. The woman groaned in weak frustration as she pushed herself up, feeling the weight of countless tiny particles clinging to her clothes. She attempted to brush them off, but every movement felt ungainly, taking just a few seconds longer than it should've. Something horrible must have happened. How could an error like this occur? Blinking, trying to comprehend what her slowed senses were taking in, she finally registered the nature of her surroundings - a beach. The saline water rippling against the expanse of sand she was now standing on was undoubtedly the ocean, though which one of many was left to speculation. However, her clothing - from black boots to red blazer - was dry, albeit now flecked all over with sand. So, she had not been in the water yet. Not that it was a big deal - Agent Park could swim as naturally as a human breathed, and due to not feeling fatigue she could undoubtedly swim to another landmass if need be. However, there were more pressing matters at play: where she was, how exactly she had gotten here, and why she had no knowledge of either. Another good question - more than likely tied into the others - was what had caused that error which had temporarily deactivated her. A Matrix-wide error had grave implications, but she would have to perform further analysis in order to determine whether or not it had solely affected her. If her creators had detected her motives and determined she was too much of a threat to be allowed to continue operating, they had their methods of erasing her.

But she had not been unwritten. She still existed, and her memory was intact. Agent Park flexed her hands within her leather gloves, watching them with a peculiar intensity. Slow, slow, slow. Her senses continued lagging as well, giving her the strange sensation of having been 'dulled'. Was this what being a human felt like? It was theoretically possible for an agent to occupy a human's body; it had happened before, though only under extenuating circumstances. In addition, that had been the action of the agent itself. If as much had happened to her, it had not been of her own will. And, on top of that, this body... Park picked up her feet and raced to the edge of the tide, trying to see if she could see her reflection in the restless water. This body felt like hers, but did it look like hers? How could a human body resemble her so closely, unless it had been created for such a purpose? Staring at herself in the uneven, lapsing waves, Park could determine that she did indeed look like herself. So, she was still inside the Matrix, then? Well, that was a stupid question to ask. Even if she were to be inhabiting a human body, there was no way she could be in the outside world; a place like this simply did not exist there. The surface of Earth remained completely uninhabitable for human life, and there were certainly no oceans or verdant forests to speak of there. It was still peculiar, though...this place felt different somehow. Maybe it was just whatever error had occurred around her. If it was a virus, that was concerning as well - who had manufactured such a malady, and to what end? The destruction of this iteration of the Matrix was, in Park's mind, as inevitable as the first time, but thus far she had seen no obvious signs of its deterioration, nor had she been made aware of any tangible plots to sabotage it on such a grand scale. She would have to gather some information, then.

And, if there was one thing she was good at, it was collecting data. She could make few inferences from her immediate surroundings: she was in a region that bordered the ocean, the climate felt temperate, and the beach ended in a treeline. Following the beach, she could eventually discern the circumference of this landmass, allowing her to determine whether she was on a small island or a major continent. She might also be able to find a coastal settlement or perhaps a river mouth. Non-saline water was the most important resource for humans, so one was much more likely to find them in numbers around water sources. Water... The thought of fresh water made Park's mouth feel dry. A strange sensation. Why was her body reacting this way? She felt moisture on the back of her neck and her hand lurched there immediately. Pulling away, she saw water glistening on her gloves. It wasn't raining, and she was facing towards the sea, so the mist would have hit her face. Another droplet condensed and rolled down the side of her neck. Her body was...releasing moisture. Why? Well, if she was right, and somehow she was inside a human's body, then why did they release moisture? Her gaze went to the sky, almost out of instinct. It was mostly clear, the sun beating down relentlessly on the bare beach. Ah! The sun. Humans were temperature-sensitive. Her body was having some sort of an adverse reaction to the ambient warmth. With a quiet huff of resignation, she headed off towards the treeline, hoping to get somewhere cooler.

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male human john wick tags: --

Well, it wouldn't have been the first time he'd ever woken up in a strange place. However, these circumstances seemed to be...different. It didn't appear that he'd been captured, as he wasn't restrained at all and in fact wasn't even indoors - he was lying outside on a beach, surrounded only by soft, flat sand. The most reasonable deduction was that he'd been thrown overboard off a ship...but his clothes and hair felt dry. How long had he been lying here for, then? No symptoms of heatstroke, so likely not too long, but he couldn't be sure. He didn't recall having been on a boat, anyway, or in any sort of aircraft that might have crashed or dropped him over this location. In fact, the last thing he could properly remember had just been going to bed, on what he now assumed had been the previous night. But again, if he'd been captured, why was he here? Lifting himself to his feet, he gave himself a quick once-over. However, he didn't feel any injuries and in fact seemed to be all but completely unharmed. Oddly enough, he still had a gun on him as well, and he wasn't even sure he'd had one near him when he'd fallen asleep. Such was even more suspicious. John looked around carefully, trying to find someone with their sights trained on him or even just a sign that there was somebody else around, but found nothing. The...oddness of this all made him feel uneasy. He almost would have preferred it if he'd woken up to being interrogated in a dark room. That he would at least have been able to rationalize. This? It felt like a dream, distant and unreal. But, since it was real, the answer had to lie around here somewhere. Now that he'd established he was healthy enough for the time being, he could search his immediate surroundings. Even if he didn't find a direct answer to any of his questions, there might be some useful information to be gathered nonetheless. Regardless of how he'd gotten here in the first place, figuring out where he was was the first major step in getting back.

However, there was no guarantee he was on a landmass where travel was easily accessible. It was unlikely albeit possible that he was on an entirely deserted island with no human activity. Should that be the case, he would have to survive on his own. He couldn't expect to be rescued any time soon, so he'd have to make the most of the resources at hand. While he could wait on the beach for a boat or a plane to pass into view, he had no way to signal it and could end up waiting for hours or even days before he ever saw one, depending on where exactly he was. Also, he still risked heatstroke; he was dressed in all black which, while it would do well to protect his skin from the sun, captured heat very easily, and on the bald beach he was a magnet for the sun. Not to mention the fact that he simply didn't enjoy the sensation of being out in the open like this. His instincts told him he was vulnerable, and he wasn't one to ignore them. Heading inland, however, he had no idea what to expect. It was best to stay in one place if you were awaiting potential rescuers, but John doubted he was bound to be rescued in the near future and didn't see any signs of life on the beach yet at all, so moving inland remained the better idea. Not far from his position, he could see mountains rising up towards the vast blue sky. Trying to scale them would likely be dangerous, but he couldn't see much around them. Way far down the shore there was something that looked like it might be a woodland, but that could be equally as dangerous as the craggy terrain. Peripheral awareness was low in dense forests and they were often home to deadly creatures like snakes camouflaged among the underbrush and leaf litter. So, the hills it was. Maybe he could at least find a decent vantage point and get a better view of the area from somewhere up there.

It was definitely warm, but he didn't want to take his suit jacket off unless absolutely necessary, as it was his last line of defense against being shot. Though he hadn't seen any other signs of life around, he was still far from letting his guard down. There was no telling what was in store for him if someone had managed to bring him all the way here without leaving so much as a memory in his mind. He still suspected there was a reason, in some form or another, for him being here - and usually, when there was a reason for him to be somewhere, there was also a reason to keep his guard up. If he was supposed to have some sort of target here, then he'd have enemies as well. He just had yet to meet them. Maybe the core of his task was to figure out what it was - though, of all the dramatic machinations of the many organizations underneath the High Table, that would still be a new one. Who would really go to such great lengths just to craft a puzzle for him? Of course, there was no shortage of people who might potentially have a vendetta against him, and likely also the resources to plant him on a deserted island with a slew of threats, but it still felt like a lot to assume. It was just hard to find an explanation that made sense for such a situation.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:01 pm

Midas | Fortnite | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Open
Opening his eyes, Midas took a few moments before he realised that he wasn't in his bed... was this... sand? Having a sharp flashback that he would really rather forget, he sat up quickly, looking around rather frantically. However, realising that he wasn't injured, he stood up, and dusted the sand off his suit and brushed it out of his hair. He took a few deep breaths to calm down, and then took a few moments to take in his surroundings properly, with a clearer mind. He... didn't recognise this place, though it did feel oddly familiar - like the Apollo island he'd previously been on. Maybe he should figure out if there was anyone else around... at least it would mean he'd have a better chance to survive.
He started to walk more in-land, rather hoping there'd be some sort of civilisation, not really considering that anyone else might have found themselves on the shore as well.

Raihan | Pokémon | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Open
The light sea breeze was refreshing on Raihan's face... what a relaxing- wait. He opened his eyes. He didn't remember even thinking of going in vacation. In fact, he was certain there wasn't a beach like this on Galar.
Sitting up, Raihan looked around, very puzzled. This... wasn't where he was expecting to wake up. A short distance away was his Rotom Phone, so he leaned over to pick it up. "Please don't be broken..." he murmured. As confusing as this situation was, it was certainly a great photo-op, and he wanted to make the most of it.
While his Rotom Phone seemed to be dazed, it soon recovered and first tried to place where they were... only to come back with nothing, the signal seeming to be scrambled or at least unreadable.

Elihas Starr | MCU (OC) | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Open
Waking up, Elihas didn't expect to be lying on the sand of the shore of an island that he didn't recognise. Then again, no one would. Confused, he slowly got to his feet, dusting the sand off himself and his clothes, trying to make sense of everything. This was... very odd. He really hoped his wasn't alone. He wasn't particularly keen with other people, but he was well aware that chances of survival would be much better if there was at least one other person here.
Elihas flexed his fingers, looking down at them, and just taking a moment to test out his power - seeing his own hand look at though it was 'glitching' out of existence was confirmation enough that his power still existed. Now to see who else is around...
Spotting another figure someway down the shore, Elihas started to walk towards them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Tamiko Kuremi / Dorugamon :: Female :: Digimon {oc} :: Tagged ~ open
It was not a wholly uncommon situation for Tami to wake up feeling as if she were suffocating. Dorugamon had never quite broken the habit she'd had back when she was still an in-training and small enough to be carried of ending up on top of her in the night. An unfortunate thing when she averaged a height of about five feet now -- give or take, depending on how she felt and what needed to be done. "Doru--" She hadn't opened her eyes yet, reluctant to do so as she always way before she'd had coffee, but before she could grumble at her partner to move she paused. She heard the sound of... waves?

Tami couldn't hear waves from her bedroom, which made her more aware of everything else that was wrong with her surroundings. In that... nothing was. Tamiko had grown up in a world that merged the digital and the real in a way that was far from seamless, but there was no sign of that now ans she was keenly aware of it. She practically shoved Dorugamon off her as she sat up. "Hm?" The Digimon blinked slowly as the movement jostled her awake, before seeming to realize the same thing her tamer had. "This is... unusual," she noted as she stood. Tami did the same, one hand coming to rest on the Digimon's shoulder.

"That's an understatement, I think."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:01 am

Tom | 45 |LEGO | Island Shore
Tom lay there on the sand, slowing waking up. However, before he could come to his senses, he saw the face of a man staring right at him. "Hey, you. You're finally awake." "...Oh no, what am I being made to suffer now?" Tom asks to no one in particular. He gets up, and looks at where he heard the voice. However, the man was gone. "Uh... did I go to a party or something last night? I don't recall doing anything too much..." Tom pauses, and he looks around the area. "A deserted island huh? Well, I guess I have nothing to lose by having a walk around..."

Vitruvius |The Lego Movie | Island Shore
Vitruvius wakes up on the shore and immediately gets up, sensing magic in the area. As expected, Ralof appeared, however he was too late. "...I could sense something up in the area, however I never expected it to be becoming from... you". Vitruvius says, pointing at Ralof. "...Can you fall asleep again? I need to say my funny line" Ralof asks. "I think you would do well to give me a proper greeting." Vitruvius points out. "...You're no fun, I'm off." Ralof says, magically disappearing to go to wherever someone else was sleeping. "...What an odd fellow." Vitruvius says, looking at where Ralof previously was. "Well, I'd better get exploring, I sense other people nearby." He walks off, not knowing who he would find...
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me