Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:47 am

[Jessie | Pokemon | Tags: James, (Meowth), Elihas, open]
She looked over to the endless ocean then beach area all way to the forest which showed to the distance, for both sides "so any idea what we could do now? we don't have any money to buy a boat or a plane..." she said trying her small skirt pockets, which were empty. She looked over at James which did the same, but there was nothing except for the few bottle caps, which didn't surprise her at all as he collected them. She gave a look at Meowth too, which was looking toward something with an odd look on his face "...Meowth? What are you doing?" she asked watching the same way, nothing something but was sure what she was looking at "I don't know, I am pretty sure I saw there a man watching...but then he vanished..." Meowth answered then shook his head and rubbed his eyes "maybe I just see a thing..." he muttered. She looked at James with shock when he suddenly started to do conversations with this whatever did Meowth see if anything "...Are you stupid? We can't go and ask some weird...ghost where we are?" she said with a sight.

[James | Pokemon | Tags: Jessie, (Meowth), Elihas, open ]
He watched the beach "well if we can't find anything at this beach, maybe we could find something into the forest? maybe a town? or village..." he answered trying his pockets too as Jessie tried hers "no money in here..." he muttered looking his bottle caps with a smile. He looked over to the way too when Jessie mentioned the odd look Meowth was giving, but he didn't see anything "Hmm, let's ask him" he said walking few steps forward. He took a deep breath "hello there...eh Ghost...any idea where we are? Do you know how to get money? boat or a plane to get out of here?" he asked in a loud voice, but he was not sure where this mystery man actually was if he was even real. He watched the sand forest line there thoughtfully "actually we could do a bamboo boat too and get out here" he said suddenly "yeah sure, we all know how that would end..." Meowth answered.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ vi

Postby bigwig. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:14 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝚅 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: regan

Agent Park merely pressed her lips together; she still considered it distasteful to arbitrarily assign a name to thoughtless hunk of metal just because you could, but she knew there was no point in trying to understand certain things humans did - they were simply beyond her comprehension. Again, she was still assuming it was a human in there. Then, somewhat to the agent's surprise, the hulking mech knelt itself down and extended its mechanical hand towards her. Not likely an invitation for a handshake or other gesture of greeting - rather, was it a gesture to indicate she was meant to stand on it? To be carried around by this human? How degrading. However, she was unable to move freely right now, so maybe it couldn't be helped. Nevertheless, her reluctance remained clear on her face as she took a few steps towards the mech to climb up onto its arm. "I suppose it can't be helped." She huffed. Certainly this Scheherazade individual thought she was being kindly by offering to let Agent Park hitch a ride - either that, or she knew how much the other would dislike it and merely wanted to keep Park at arm's length. Of course, her arms were quite long anyways, but it was more the principle of the thing. Maybe 'keeping her on a short leash' was a better idiom. From here, though, Park could at least get a better look at the machine the other was operating. She didn't know much about these things, in all actuality; being unable to leave the Matrix on her own meant she had never seen one in person, but she was aware of their existence. This one seemed to be bigger than Park would have expected - but, again, as she had never seen one, she was not equipped to properly make that judgement.

Scheherazade proceeded to rather insistently question her allegiances. So, she had not understood? That further complicated the mystery of whether they were inside or outside the Matrix. The previous signs had indicated she was somehow outside (despite the remaining inconsistencies there), but why would a human outside not know what an agent was? Well, perhaps if they were born there and never involved themselves with the happenings inside, then they would have no knowledge of such things. Even then, it seemed likely they would've at least heard of an agent at some point. Scheherazade's questions seemed aimed at determining a different sort of allegiance, but Agent Park never involved herself in human politics. They could not help but quarrel among their own kind, it seemed; it was a miracle the humans of Zion had stayed together as well as they had. "You misunderstand." Agent Park declared, ignoring the names of the groups Scheherazade had accused her of being from. "I am an agent of the Matrix." Then, there was the question - would this stranger believe her? Agent Park could tell she had been handicapped significantly by some effect of this anomaly, and doubted she could truly give a demonstration of power which would prove her nature beyond a doubt. Unfortunate. "Disbelieve me if you will, but such is my true nature." Agent Park continued, moving ahead of the doubt she expected to come from the other. "How I came to be in this weakened state is a mystery to me as well."
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:41 am

Reagan Corus||25||Lancer||Shore||Tagged: Agent Park, Raihan (Mentioned)
    Okay, so maybe she wasn't from a contacted world. The way Park spoke about herself was like Reagan was supposed to know who she was and who she worked for, but she'd never heard of any organization calling itself 'The Matrix'. Clearly the agent had what most spacers termed a 'Planetary Worldview' something common to places that had little to no space contact. It was hard for them to envision civilizations beyond their own, so they tended to think of their experiences as universal. Park's Matrix was clearly of importance to her culture, to the point that she couldn't really comprehend that it was a drop in a bucket on a galactic scale. For a moment, Reagan considered feigning knowledge of it, but quickly dismissed the notion. The agent was smart enough to see through that, and she could also probably just ask. "I don't know about any Matrix," she said, "assuming that's your local government and not just your name for something else, but I'm betting the reason you're weaker here is because your planet had lower gravity than wherever we are now. I'm reading Cradle normal, but your local gravity could be less." A quick scan of the agent revealed surprisingly little. She was, for all intents and purposes, a normal human woman in excellent health. "Although you don't look very weak, I'm not seeing any signs of gravimetric atrophy. Void, if you weren't dressed like that and weirdly unaugmented you could be a Core Worlder."

A thought struck the Lancer. What if this Matrix was another word for a different organization?
    She knew they went by many names in many places, and they prided themselves on secrecy. Was this what this was? Another test? As A Thousand and One stood back up, Reagan's hands flew across the controls. There was only one signal in her immediate vicinity, the radio one from earlier, and now she latched onto it, broadcasting a message across every conceivable band.

The great vessel begins the journey, as it always has, and as it always will; ever enduring and without end.

A proper greeting, should her hunch be right, but she wanted to make sure. "We should head for higher ground," she said, "if we get up high enough maybe I can get an omninet signal. Unless you have a blinkspace transceiver on you, which I kinda doubt. Or if you have a better idea, you planet-bound types tend to have a better head for these things than me."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:18 am

Midas | Fortnite | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: John Wick
Now that he was pretty much next to the other man, Midas could get a better look at him. While in a suit, he seemed a little scruffy - in his opinion - but definitely not someone to be underestimated. By the looks of things, this other man had clearly had experience in fighting... and was possibly also an agent. He doubted he would know of the IO, but he did seem vaguely familiar. Had Jones mentioned the guy before..?
The man spoke similar to himself - level and not quite giving anything away. Midas wondered if he was also on edge - like he was - knowing that this situation could very quickly become dangerous if either one made the wrong move. He resolved to be sure that he would try not to do so. He wasn't particularly one for violence, but he could certainly fight if he needed to, despite not having any of his weapons with him.

Midas nodded slightly. "Good to meet you as well." he responded, noting the dry humor and reciprocating it. It wasn't an ideal situation, after all. It did make him wonder how and why they were here. Were there other agents and experienced people like the two of them? Was this some weird, convoluted test or simulation, or had they simply been kidnapped while asleep? Neither option was appealing to him. However, he could certainly see a steady alliance if they were to try and figure out this situation together, if only because they were at least somewhat similar and were in the same situation. And, evidently, had the same idea to move inland and end up at the hills.
"The same situation indeed." Midas confirmed - there was no point in trying to act like he knew anything more than the other man knew, not that he'd been intending on doing so anyway. "I imagine I am the first person you've met here?" he asked, though he guessed he already knew the answer.

Raihan | Pokémon | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Tamiko
He was glad that he hadn't been ignored - and was even more pleased to know that the pair were also walking over to him. He grinned as the girl spoke. "Sure did! I was getting concerned I was the only one here." he rubbed the back of his neck, a little sheepishly. Then, he turned his attention to the odd creature that was with the girl. "Is that... a Pokémon? I've never seen that type before! Can I get a photo?" Raihan asked, and didn't wait for an answer before his Rotom Phone zipped out of his pocket, floating in the air and waiting for Raihan to turn around and pose before taking a photo - which he did promptly - before flying into his hands so he could look at the photo. With a nod of approval, he then refocused on the pair. "My name is Raihan, by the way." he introduced himself, figuring that he should do so.

Elihas Starr | MCU (OC) | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Jessie, James
He froze, hearing the talking. Okay, so they had seen him. He eases up his powers, figuring that there was little point in trying to hide anymore. He was going to have to have a conversation. The man - who, unusually, had purple hair - spoke to him, addressing him as a ghost. "Phantom, actually, is how I go by." he answered, automatically. Ghost was the name his mother went by, after all, so it was something he tended to correct people on. "Though Elihas is my 'regular' name."
He raised an eyebrow as the cat... thing... also spoke. That was definitely not something he expected. A talking cat? This place couldn't get much weirder... right?
Anyway, he notes the comment about a bamboo boat. "If you know where there's any bamboo then I'd join you. It doesn't appear that there are any vehicles about." Elihas replies, looking around, then spotting a forest. Perhaps there would be some better luck over there...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:52 am

Agent John Jones | 28 | Fortnite | Island Shore > Grasslands | Tags: Open
How long had he been walking for? Jones drags a hand across his forehead, brushing off sweat, deciding that finding some sort of cover now would definitely be the best idea. He was exhausted, way too exhausted than should be possible, normally he was able to last longer than this. Maybe he just needed a… A drink? Oh, curse not bringing any water along with him, Apollo Island always had places around that he could get a drink from. Even if the drink was the weird blue ‘slurp’ substance. Jones definitely didn’t expect this weird island to have the same luxury…. He finds a tree for shade and sits under it, staring up at the sky. “… Hey, IO? Uh- I know you guys can hear me. Yeah, of course you can, you always can. Could- Could you please, like, send down a drink for me, please? Like, just a water is fine, yeah?”
He trails off as he stares upwards. Several minutes pass, and nothing happens, and instead of realising that the IO weren’t controlling the place, he just assumed that they were being cruel towards him by making him suffer. And… Honestly? Yeah, that was fair. He should have expected that.

Eventually pulling himself up off the ground, he adjusts his suit to be somewhat more comfortable, closing his bag and pulling it over his shoulder before setting off again. The grassy fields seemed nice. They reminded him of back home, because… Of the grass… Yeah. That’s it. Man, if he spends too long alone he might go crazy, he should definitely find someone else. . . That is, if other people were actually on the Island. He had no way to know for sure. Unless he found someone. “I surely can’t be the only person around here, that would be way too cruel of a thing to do, I’m sure I’m just getting unlucky and I’ll bump into someone the moment I stop looking where I’m going… Yes, I just have to walk, I can do that. I know I can do that. It’s one of the only things I’m good at”
Actually, thinking about it, the list of things he was good at were very trivial and pointless. Walking, running, jumping, dancing. Talking, maybe? As long as he wasn’t going on too much about pointless things? Wow he really missed being at home.

Rex | 24 | Fortnite | Island Shore | Tags: Tom
“Tom, huh? What an interesting name!” Compared to the names of just about everyone else he knew on Apollo Island, meeting somebody who had a regular normal name was most certainly a relief. It made him happy. He tilts his head slightly at the question he was asked, before spinning around and doing a little flourish. “Oh? Hey, this isn’t a costume, haha. I’m a dinosaur! That- That’s why my name is Rex! Because I’m a T-Rex. Rawr” He tilts his head the other way and grins.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:16 pm

Tamiko Kuremi / Dorugamon :: Female :: Digimon {oc} :: Tagged ~ Raihan
The thought had also occurred to her, briefly, that she and Dorugamon may have been alone. If whatever force had done so had singled them out, though, then it would have been unlikely that they would have woken up together. Anyone who may have wanted to target them would have know they were infinitely weaker separated. "A Pokemon?" Tami's attention snapped back to the man, her expression faintly puzzled. Dorugamon was quicker to process, and the ease with which she immediately posed before the picture could be taken spoke for how often she was the subject of such questions. "No, Dorugamon is a Digimon."

She was starting to grasp how strange the situation they were in really was, now. Because 'Pokemon' was, as far as Tamiko knew, a franchise. Not real. Huh.

"Tamiko," she introduced herself. "And this is Dorugamon, of course. It's nice to meet you."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ v, ⚔ iii

Postby bigwig. » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:04 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚅 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: regan

"If you know not what the Matrix is, it is likely for the best we don't discuss it." Agent Park said flatly. So, they were inside, then. Strange. Was the sudden appearance of this large machine also a facet of the anomaly which had disconnected and inhibited her? There was even a possibility this was not a human at all - rather a rogue piece of programming like herself. Or, more cynically, one which was an appendage of this force wreaking havoc on the Matrix. But, if such was the case, why would such an entity feign ignorance of the Matrix's existence? To convince Park to divulge information to it? No, there were many more effective ways of trapping her than laying such a complex and befuddling bait. The only rational option was to believe this human's word - she did not know of the Matrix. Or, she hadn't, until Agent Park had mentioned it. Worse things had happened. "I am not from another planet, per se." She declared, deciding to leave it at that. To delve too deeply would be to enter into the very subject she had just denied. The human proceeded to declared that Agent Park seemed to be in good health. She felt dubious about being biometrically scanned without her consent, but it was good to know that at the very least that this body was stable and healthy. She peppered in a lot of strange terms which Agent Park didn't understand - though, admittedly, she didn't pay much attention to the specific labels and terms humans used, so it was possible it was just her own ignorance. 'Gravimetric atrophy' was easy enough to derive meaning from just through its word parts, but what was 'Cradle', and what was a 'Core Worlder'? Did she ask, or just let it be? As she was ruminating, she heard the other continue speaking. She wanted to head for higher ground to find some sort of signal? Unlikely she would find it. She then implied Agent Park was responsible for providing better ideas. "I'd like to get out of the sun." Park declared, somewhat sarcastically. But, she was serious; her body was still leaking water out here underneath the sun, and she didn't like it.

"As for long-term plans...I would like to ensure our continued survival." Not knowing what to do was entirely out of character for an agent - and betraying such was even more so. She wanted more information on this anomaly, of course, and presumably she would eventually be able to get back to her previous status. But that was not a guarantee. What if this one anomaly was only the beginning? What if their surroundings continued deteriorating until the Matrix became completely unstable, unable to even run its normal functions properly? Well, the human probably wouldn't die. Being able to get her out of here was pure idealism; Agent Park had no way of contacting the outside right now, so it was entirely irresponsible to thrust her into the dangers of the outside world with no recovery plan in place. She had never attempted an extraction before. Indeed, she'd had very few periods of prolonged interaction with a human still entirely enveloped in their synthetic world. Normally, she'd consider one to be rather useless, in an entirely benign sort of way. However, as it stood, there were more advantages to hitching a ride with this one than going it alone. "I'm afraid I don't know what a blinkspace transceiver is, or exactly what this signal you're mentioning is either - but if you think it will be of aid, then we can try that." She said. Not that she really had any room to argue, though; she wasn't the one in control of their movement. Ultimately, Scheherazade would do what she pleased.

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸𝙸 male human john wick tags: midas

John relaxed - if only by the slightest margin. The stranger seemed to now clearly mean him no harm. He was not openly threatening him, nor was he visibly carrying a weapon, although John was far from being naive enough to assume that meant he didn't have one. Not to mention a skilled assassin could be lethal with their bare hands, anyway. But, if what he was saying was true, then as of yet they had no reason to quarrel with one another. Perhaps they could even get along; in a harsh situation like this, it would likely be beneficial to have somebody else alongside him. Despite the added burden of sharing resources, several people together also meant the ability to split work between them, and they could also cover ground more efficiently if they wanted to scout out the area. Besides, John would rather make a new friend than an enemy anyway. In general, they were much better to have. However, he was still getting ahead of himself. There would be many more opportunities for things to go awry before they confirmed each other as allies. In response to the other's question, John nodded once. "Yeah." He answered, in his soft, breathy voice. He hadn't necessarily expected to see anyone here at all, much less someone like him. And, if they were indeed in the same situation, then what did that mean? Well, it meant this stranger wasn't from here, either, so he wouldn't know his way around. It would be nice to know more about where he was, but that didn't mean the stranger wasn't bound to be helpful. A good question, though - if he wasn't from here, then where was he from? After a moment, John cautiously asked, "Who are you, exactly?" He couldn't guarantee the stranger would answer honestly, but any information would be valuable information. If they'd been kidnapped (which was the only line of thought that made sense at this juncture), what was the purpose? Maybe if he could figure out who this stranger worked for, he could deduce at the very least who their captors were targeting. Why was a question to which the answer wouldn't necessarily come easily.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:47 pm

[Jessie | Pokemon | Tags: James, (Meowth), Elihas, open]
She blinked her eyes when the male showed up, to the way Meowth was mentioned to see something, for a moment she was not so sure there was anything there before now "hm? a Phantom? so you are some kind of a ghost? or at least your ability is..." she said with wonders. She thought for a moment as she was not sure what to think, she was seen different people, but never a human male, who has skills like some ghost pokemon could have. She didn't ask it either as the boy seemed confused as they were and she did see the way he looked at Meowth, he didn't know about pokemon did he? "so Phantom Elihas "where do you come from? Born on this island? perhaps?" she asked calmly.

[James | Pokemon | Tags: Jessie, (Meowth), Elihas, open ]
He scratched his head as he thought the boy's words "no...hm...no....I am not seen any bamboos here, well we're not really walked there for much anyway so maybe there could be somewhere...If we do have a luck" he said looking at Meowth which looked like he was going to say something sarcastic like he always did. He looked over at Jessie who started to make small questions to the Phantom boy "have you seen anything in here? like other peoples, village?" he asked suddenly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:18 am

Reagan Corus||25||Lancer||Forest||Tagged: Agent Park
    "Man, you're uncontacted uncontacted," Reagan remarked, setting off into the forest. There hadn't been a response to her signal, so either nobody was around to hear it or they were biding their time. There wasn't much point in waiting for it, they'd contact her if they felt she needed contacting. In the meantime, getting reconnected to the omninet was top priority. "Well, as your first contact, I guess it's my job to explain stuff." Technically a Union rep was supposed to do that, but seeing as there weren't any around for probably hundreds of light-years, the task fell to her. Plus, all her music was on the cloud, she needed something to pass the time.

Branches cracked and snapped around 1001's chassis as it lumbered into the forest, birds squaking in protest as they fled from its path.
    "So," she said, "you're probably used to thinking that The Matrix is the only planet with human life on it. Maybe you've got myths about how they got there, various gods dropping you there from the sky is a pretty popular one. Fun stories, but only partially correct. Way in the past, I'm talking multiple thousands of years ago, your ancestors were part of a colony ship, sent out from Cradle, the planet where humans actually come from. Humans being what they are, they'd pretty much reduced it to a radioactive slag heap, and in a last-ditch attempt to salvage what was left of humanity, they sent ships out to every viable planet they could find, in the hopes that one of them would stick. Eventually, the people who were left in the core system got their stuff together, rehabbed Cradle into this sort of nature park monument thing, set up some research stations on Mars, and started trying to find their colonies, which is where blinkspace comes in. I dunno exactly how it works, not my field, but its basically a much smaller universe that runs parallel to ours. The biggest use is making interstellar travel a lot faster, but it's also how NHPs function, it's what the omninet gets transmitted through, and probably a bunch of other stuff I don't really know about. Long and short of it is, most of the planets in our arm of the galaxy are now part of Union, the government based out of the Core worlds. Not Cradle, that's still off-limits for the most part, but Mars, Jupiter, et cetera. Every so often people find planets that Union missed in the initial expansions, which is why this spiel is compulsory for most spacers to learn. I trimmed it down a bit, cut out most of the propaganda, but that's the gist of it. You aren't alone in the universe, you aren't the first humans, I'm from another planet, welcome to Union. Well, I guess I'm not from another planet strictly speaking, but I'm not from your planet is the point. Any questions? " In the corner of her HUD, Reagan pulled up her mech's external cameras, curious to see how Park was receiving the information. Everyone took it differently, and the agent's type of people rarely took it well. Something about learning that their vaunted governments were really just a drop in a cosmic bucket didn't sit right with them.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ vi

Postby bigwig. » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:07 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚅𝙸 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: regan

Agent Park sat silent, her interest piqued by what this strange individual was saying. Ah, it made a bit more sense now...they were outside, truly, and perhaps on another planet. That explained much of her conundrum - the surface of Earth was uninhabitable, yes, but this was not that. How Agent Park had gotten to a distant planet was quite the poignant question, but a more pressing matter had presented itself. "First and foremost, I apologize - I am not a human. Or, at the very least, I am not supposed to be." Agent Park corrected. With confirmation, more or less, that she was not inside the Matrix, she felt it was fine to discuss its intricacies. Yet still she held her cards close to her chest - explaining exactly what she was was better left a secondary factor, for she couldn't exactly delineate to Scheherazade how she had gotten from here to there. The problem was, she didn't know for herself, either. She first wanted to wrangle the idea that there were humans off-planet. "Now, I don't want to say that what you've told me is impossible - I'm no fool, and I know better." Park said sharply. That was the problem - it wasn't impossible. As far as her data indicated, the humans they had met upon first contact had made small sojourns to their planet's sole satellite and established some artificial satellites around the planet, but setting up artificial colonies on other planets implied technological advancements far beyond what they had ever observed. It could not have happened after contact, as the war and the establishment of the Matrix had occurred not long afterwards. They could not have launched anything from their current stronghold deep beneath the planet's surface. "What you mean to tell me is that there are, and have been, human settlements on planets other than Earth? Park knew what the answer would be. If she had said it once, she would undoubtedly confirm it. The question was more to set up context for what came next.

"And yet you don't know what the Matrix is, which would imply you have no knowledge of what has occurred on that planet which humans call Earth." She processed, face stern as she continued to analyze all the possible avenues. Was there some other explanation? She could believe that the humans of Earth were a far-flung colony whose ancestors had sent them away to live on a distant, habitable planet. But there was still something strange at work. "The idea your species does not originally come from Earth is fair enough, I could believe that - but you have mentioned Mars, which is its next-door neighbor." She continued. Scheherazade had mentioned Jupiter, as well, which was in the same solar system - quite close by in galatic terms. "So your supposed research stations have remained completely unaware of the wholesale enslavement of your own species on a colony planet which is only a relative short walk from their position? That I find difficult to digest." Agent Park questioned, narrowing her eyes over at the cockpit while the mech waded through the forest, disturbing the local flora and fauna as it did so. Was what she was saying the truth, or just some sort of a delusion? Was it another side effect of this anomaly? It was believable, yes - but it was indeed peculiar, and more than worth questioning. Was it some sort of attempt to intimidate her and her progenitors by implying there were more humans ready to fight for the freedom of their kin? "Unless, of course, you are bluffing, in which case I'd like to say that I'm on your side anyways. You need not intimidate me into compliance." Park scoffed dismissively. "And regardless, my kind do not scare easily." Her final statement had a stab of venom in it. She didn't take kindly to repeated attempts to deceive or threaten her, regardless of how weak she may have been.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me