Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:42 am

Reagan Corus||25||Lancer||Shore||Tagged: Agent Park
    The ache in her bones had faded somewhat, but Reagan knew it would only get worse the longer she stayed in atmosphere, and she had a finite amount of painkillers. Time to figure out who had the bright idea of bringing her here, and then 'convincing' them to bring them back. The Lancer fired up her mech's sensor array again, checking the positions of the humans she'd sensed last time. A few of them had moved, and there was a new signal she couldn't identify. It looked to be radio-based, which wasn't something her sensors were designed to interface with. She wasn't even sure anyone still used radio signals, even the more backward worlds she'd been to had at least basic blinkspace communications. She could probably jury-rig her sensor array to interface with it, but that was a lot of work she didn't really feel like doing.

Pulling her Gravity Gun from its mount on A Thousand and One's back, Reagan set off towards the closest human signal, keeping close to the treeline so she wouldn't sink into the sand. The lady she was walking towards seemed to have a similar idea, though she didn't look the type to have the pull to drop her here. Still, a little healthy intimidation couldn't hurt. "So," She called out, broadcasting her voice over her mech's loudspeakers, "you the one who brought me here, or did you get grabbed like I did? Think carefully now, your answer'll determine how many pieces you end this conversation in."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ii

Postby bigwig. » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:51 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: reagan

Agent Park was surprised. Surprised, of course, that she had somehow not noticed the loud sounds of a mech moving around on the beach earlier. However, she was not as cowed as some might be. She knew what this machine was, although she had never seen one before - if only because they weren't supposed to exist on the inside. The humans of Zion had mechs which were designed for combat, but also used for heavy lifting or blasting debris for construction. Most were armed with a large chaingun of some sort, which was capable of downing a sentinel with enough concentrated fire - though, from what Agent Park understood, it was impossible to reload an exoskeleton's ammunition cache from the inside of it, a fatal flaw which required a vulnerable human on the outside to come to the operator's aid. Dangerous, sure - but only so much as the human within allowed it to be. While humans liked to distinguish with broad lines between 'man' and 'machine', Agent Park did not accept such definitions. They implied some sort of camaraderie or alliance between herself and things like this mech - a machine it was, but it had no agency of its own nor any capacity for thought or independence. It was merely a vessel of its operator; a machine that humans considered acceptable because it could not defy their commands. Park felt no more kinship with it than she did with the feeble mammal encased in its protective metal shell. Towards the person operating it, Park initially felt nothing but indignation. She could have shouted some crass reply up at the operator, but reminded herself that humans were...simply like this. Arrogant, impetuous, and very much prone to bluffs. A calculated creature such as herself merely knew its own power and wielded it as such, but humans were willing to put up any downright outlandish facade they could think of to make others believe they were in a position of power over them. Park crossed her arms; she'd hoped if there were people around, they wouldn't be so...confrontational. Of course, this one was likely only so because of her perceived superior power, attributed to that very large machine she was operating.

"I think it likely you already know the answer to that question." Agent Park scoffed. "I would not be capable of dragging you anywhere even if I desired to." She declared flatly, arms folded across her chest as she gazed up at the mech. She was appealing to the stranger's apparent desire to feel like she had power over her. It was clear she was indeed much smaller than the mech, and at a glance physically weaker, despite the fact she did not fear it. As well, she was unarmed, with no way to control or oppose a well-armed machine several times her size. Thus, the agent should have appeared harmless enough, and she would continue to keep up that appearance. "Would you prefer it if I was what brought you here? You seem quite thirsty for violence." She remarked passive-aggressively, remaining unfazed. She felt only a slight tinge of worry; if she was indeed trapped in a human body, this mech's weapons could indeed be lethal to her. That was not ideal. However, the human would as of yet gain nothing from killing her. Less competition for resources, maybe - but a human wouldn't be thinking that far ahead, and regardless, Park had never known humans to actively engage in culling. Thus, she was still unafraid of the individual who had threatened her. What was more concerning was that she was eerily unsure of whether she was on the inside or the outside. A place like this couldn't exist outside the Matrix, of course, but there were things that simply made no sense - namely the possibility that Agent Park was in a human's body and the presence of that mechanical exoskeleton in front of her. If she didn't know better, she would call it nonsensical.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:50 pm

[Jessie | Pokemon | Tags: James, (Meowth), open]
She woke up her face into the grass, feeling something soft under her which moved so she jumped up in panic "...what? ...Meowth? What are you doing there?" she asked the cat pokemon which was being under her. Meowth jumped up too and shook himself "...be whipped...what do you think?" he said looking around the forest and beach next to it "so... where is James?" he asked with a snort. Jessie rolled her eyes and stood up to give better look around "well I don't know, I don't even know where we are?" she said, "Do we ever know?" Meowth answered "No..." she responded to the pokemon "well at least we could go to see if the James is landed somewhere nearby" she kept saying and walked closer to the water. Them didn't need to walk for far when someone showed up into their view "...Jaameess....over here" she called out and waved to her friend there, which come by run after seeing them. She listened to what he needed to say and lifted her shoulders as an answer for most parts "I don't know...Hmm, how can you say that? do you measure how far we fly?" she asked with an annoying sight "anyway, let's see if there is a boat or even an airplane to steal so we can get home" she said thinking her words for a moment "or go after that brat with his Pikachu..." she whispered.

[James | Pokemon | Tags: Jessie, (Meowth), open ]
He woke up at tree, which seemed like some palm tree, but he was not that sure, as there were no fruits in that tree. Opening his eyes he only saw the ground and the falling which was waiting for him if he moved too much, which little shocked him, but then again it was nothing new. He was used to feeling the pain of falling down for things or flying away with speed. Watching around for a moment, he decided to do the risk and let himself fall down the tree, but he didn't really have time to do anything when the branch he was on took away his weight and he crashed down to the grass "ouch" he whined before stood around again "...Jess? Meowth? are you in here? ...Is everyone in here, halloo?" he called but was little too unsure and scared to loud his voice to scream. He saw some water between the tree into the distance, wondering if there were a beach nearby so he made his way there, but stopped after hearing his name being called "...Jessie? Meowth there you are...so any idea where we are now?" he asked the two when he run to them "I feel like we flew further away than we usually do..." he kept saying watching the sand and the endless ocean.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:39 am

"Well," Reagan said mechanical finger hovering over her weapon's trigger guard, "I was pulled out of my moderately-cushy berth on an Albatross frigate, dumped on some who-knows-where backwater planet, and also I can feel my bones scraping each other like rusted metal knives on a ceramic plate. So, yeah, I guess you could say I'd like a reason to shoot this very large gun at someone who deserves it. You didn't look the type, sure, but sometimes they don't. Was kinda hoping you were, that would have made things a lot easier. Or at least made me feel better. Since you aren't, I guess we're on the same team."

The Lancer holstered her weapon, though she kept her finger on the trigger of some of her other offensive systems. Never hurt to be careful. "Call me Scheherazade," she said, "and this big guy here is my Thousand and One stories. I'm still reading a couple human signatures and one weird radio one, you wanna go find 'em and see if they're the ones we can blame for this?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Midas | Fortnite | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: John Wick
Moving inland had definitely seemed like the better choice. Having opted to walk towards a series of hills, Midas rather hoped that he'd be able to get a better view of the island from there. At least he was used to wearing his outfit in this sort of weather and even having to fight in it - perhaps anyone else who might be here would take note and see that he would mean business. Even if he was disrespected, though, he could always turn them into gold... a habit that he'd promised someone before that he'd stop, but that particular person wasn't
here. At least, as far as he knew.

Anyway, as Midas walked, he would soon spot another figure - someone a suit and looking somewhat rough. By the looks of things, it seemed that he other man had just arrived as well... but he couldn't be too careful, of course.
He caught up fairly quickly, and once he was close enough, spoke. "Seems like I'm not the only one who had the idea to move to the hills. Or turn up here." his tone was neutral, clearly unamused at the situation as a whole, but was by no means threatening. Rather, he was just stating a fact, instead of trying to get the other man's attention with a greeting. He was not one for small talk anyway, preferring to get to the point.

Raihan | Pokémon | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Tamiko
Getting to his feet, Raihan figured it was about time he tried to find someone else. He wondered if anyone he knew was here... he didn't even have any means to contact them anyway. Still... the lighting here was really good, and he got the Rotom Phone to snap a few photos of himself first. Then, checking for his Pokémon, he was devastated to realise he only had two - his beloved Flygon and Duraludon. Did the others get taken somewhere else, or had they been left behind? To keep his current two safe, he chose to keep them in their pokéballs for the time being.
Finally, he started to walk, to look around and find someone else. It wasn't too long before he spotted the figure of someone else - no one he knew, but at least there was someone - also on the shore. She seemed to have an odd sort of creature with her - kind of like a Pokémon, but not any sort that he knew of.
"Hey!" Raihan called over, waving his arms, to try and get her attention.

Elihas Starr | MCU (OC) | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Jessie, James
Walking closer towards the figure - well, figures - Elihas could make out a bit more clearly the people. They had unusual coloured hair, and wore outfits that seemed to indicate they worked for some sort of organisation. What struck him as most odd, though, was the fact that they had a cat... who could stand on two legs.
He was starting to have second thoughts about approaching them, but he was already getting close enough that turning around would just be awkward. What he did do, however, was make use of his powers. Elihas turned invisible, but looking down at his arms, he realised that he was looking as though he was 'glitching out' much more than would be normal. Was this place messing with his powers? Regardless, he didn't stop using his power just yet, and rather hoped he'd be able to stop glitching out long enough to be properly invisible by the time he was noticed... hopefully.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:52 pm

Agent John Jones | 28 | Fortnite | Island Shore | Tags: Open
Agent Jones had absolutely no idea where to start. He could go that way… Or that way… The forest seemed pretty appealing currently, avoiding the heat was definitely an ideal start. Or… Maybe he could avoid the cover for now? The grasslands definitely seemed like a good idea as well. So many options. Once he was somewhat happy with the state of his suit (which was already a mess with missing sleeves and various rips), he returns to searching through his bag. First pulling out of it a strange device, the glass sphere on top contained fragments of a rift, he shakes it and points it and presses the trigger, and. . . Well. Nothing happened. That was quite the disappointment.

He didn’t normally do many things himself, travelling through realities normally always worked, so seeing his Rift Gun fail now was quite strange. Okay, so maybe the Rift Gun wasn’t exactly his, but nobody else knew that.
Placing it back into the bag, keeping it hidden so nobody could attempt to steal it, he next finds something to snack on. The fact that he had anything to eat at all was pretty much a miracle, he knew how bad most of his general skills were, normally he had somebody else around to help. . . Mainly because he had a habit of accidentally burning down the kitchen. Getting him to stop attempting to cook things was already in part a miracle, the fact that he was actually willing to keep it even while not around Apollo Island was a bigger part of that miracle, he could have very easily rationalised trying to cook now with the fact that nobody would know he made an attempt while here. . . Unless they were watching him. He had experience, watching over Apollo Island before getting stuck there to save it, so he knew just how entirely possible it was. Maybe this was a test from IO, maybe he would find the Zero Point of this reality (was this even a reality?) which would let him return home. He could do that, he was sure of it, he wouldn’t mess anything up this time!

Rex | 24 | Fortnite | Island Shore | Tags: Tom
The dinosaur-man had been skipping along the beach for a little while before suddenly stopping, spinning around. Footsteps, eh? He took a moment to gaze across the shore, eventually setting his sights on a short male who seemed to be quite confused. With a spring in his step, Rex closes the gap between the two in mere seconds, skipping around the odd man in blue. When he finally stops moving, he bends down slightly and smiles brightly. “Hello there! I’m Rex, it’s nice to meet you!”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:30 pm

Tamiko Kuremi / Dorugamon :: Female :: Digimon {oc} :: Tagged ~ Raihan
"Do you think any of the others are here?" Tami asked despite herself, and Dorugamon's response was little more than glancing to her. As if asking if she thought so. The answer was no, she was confident enough in her abilities that even in this strange land she'd be able to sense the other Knights, but she didn't need to say it any more than her partner needed to voice her question, so the silence remained until it was broken by... something else.

Or someone else, rather. The voice yelling 'hey' pulled the attention of both of them to the figure approaching from down the beach. They exchanged a look. Dorugamon was clearly on her guard -- not that Tami wasn't, but she was better at hiding it -- but nonetheless the pair headed in the direction of the man. "Did you just wake up here too?" She ventured asking, once they were close enough that she wouldn't need to raise her voice to be heard.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ iii, ⚔ ii

Postby bigwig. » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:48 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸𝙸 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: regan

An unusual ailment this human had described; it seemed she had some sort of illness - or more likely a congenital deformity - which caused her significant pain. In that case, the mech might be some sort of support system for her. Perhaps she could not even walk without it. That mattered little to the agent, though - all humans were fragile, just to varying degrees. What piqued her interest more was the mention of some unknown 'backwater planet', implying that she had come from off the surface of the planet. But she was a human, yes? Maybe not. Agent Park had merely assumed so due to seeing the machine she was operating, but if a non-human being was encased in there, then that complicated things severely. Agent Park did not want to deal with unknown extraterrestrials on top of an anomaly like this (disregarding the fact that her progenitors were technically extraterrestrial in origin as well). If she was indeed a human, though, then it said a lot about them that this one's mood would have been improved by killing one of her own kind. "By some definitions, I suppose so." She said in response to the other's proclamation that they were 'on the same team'. How quick this one was to change her tune - though that wasn't all that unusual for humans, either. They were often untrustworthy, some willing to defy what was best for the freedom of their own species if they saw enough personal benefit in it. A bizarre notion. Agent Park tried to do what was best for them, but such was not always what they thought was best. She did not trust this human at all, but it seemed she had already laid a misplaced sense of companionship upon Agent Park's shoulders. She did not particularly care whether she operated alone or with assistance, but maybe there was more to be learned from her while they traveled together. So long as they stayed in the cooler parts of the island, apparently, as Park still felt moisture on the back of her neck.

Then the human introduced herself - Scheherazade, a single-word name like the humans of Zion used, which would have lined up with her operation of this mechanical exoskeleton. It didn't tip the scales in one direction or the other as to whether they were in or out of the Matrix, as liberated humans called each other by their adopted names inside as well. For humans, it was customary to have a given name bestowed by their parents, usually at their birth, and a secondary name which they shared with their family as a sort of identifier. However, humans who lived in Zion adopted a different name when they were freed from the Matrix. This name they gave themselves, abandoning their former familial name and going by a single-word identifier. Since they placed such an immense amount of importance on their individual identities, a name meant a lot to a human. To Agent Park, hers meant nothing. It was just a pair of words that gave humans something to call her by. When interfacing in a forum where they needed a name, agents were designated by common human surnames. In general, machines did not need names - they were by and large one entity and had no need to distinguish between individuals. Scheherazade's, though, did. "You've named it? How quaint." Park all but scoffed at her. It seemed in poor taste for a human to assign an arbitrary name to a machine, as if it were...ah, what did they call the other animals they subjugated? Pets? Yes, that was it. "I am Agent Park." The agent declared, quickly moving past her distaste. It may have surprised Scheherazade to learn she was interacting with an agent - presuming that the other knew what one was. It seemed likely, at this point, but the circumstances were so strange that nothing could be guaranteed. "If you wish for me to accompany you, then I shall. I don't have your particular interest in performing acts of violence, but I do intend to perform further investigation of this anomaly which happened to bring us together."

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸 male human john wick tags: midas

John noticed that someone was approaching him; they didn't make any attempts to hide their presence, but John was still somewhat surprised when the eerie quiet of the island was interrupted by a voice. He had only realized he was being followed a mere second or so before he heard them speak. He immediately turned to face the person who had spoken to him. The impulse flickered through him to draw his gun, but he didn't; he would rather not start a fight if he could help it, and since this stranger had come up to him openly, there was a chance they weren't looking for one either. The stranger was a man, younger than himself, well-dressed and with a scar across his right eye. John didn't recognize him, but his appearance and mannerisms were similar to most of those who operated under the High Table. There was no way of identifying precisely who he could have worked for right off the bat; he spoke English, and with an accent that sounded American, though that didn't mean much. The man had tattoos as well, though John didn't recognize any of them as indications of his allegiance. What was most intriguing were the gold markings on his hands, which certainly weren't tattooed, as they had a metallic shimmer remarkably similar to real gold. The flecks that crept up his arms mean they weren't gloves, either, which made them very peculiar. It was certainly not impossible to create that effect, but John didn't know how, nor what the purpose of it was. John gave a slight nod towards the man as his only form of greeting. Small talk didn't come easily to him, though it seemed the two of them might have had that trait in common. "Seems like it." He replied, his voice level and emotionless - both because he was used to withholding his feelings and because he wasn't quite sure how to feel just yet. He wasn't sure whether or not he'd expected someone else to be here. Maybe further inland, where there was more likely to be a settlement of some sort, but here near the beach he hadn't particularly expected to meet up with someone else.

Maybe, though, it was just that this stranger seemed so out of place when taken in with his surroundings - not that John didn't, of course. The stranger's statement had subtly implied he'd shown up here just as inexplicably as John had, in which case he simply was out of place. That made them two of a kind. However, it didn't mean that there was any sort of inherent camaraderie between them. Their situation remained distinctly dangerous and could easily become cutthroat. With both of them in the same situation, it seemed likely this was intentionally orchestrated - though by whom, and for what purpose, was still in question. Had they been trapped here so that they couldn't refuse the mastermind's task, like hostages, or was it something even more sinister? Shaking those thoughts off for the moment, John cleared his throat softly. "Nice to meet you." He said flatly, indicating it was more an attempt at dry humor than any sort of genuine statement. "I take it we're in the same situation, then." The stranger had seemed to imply as much, but he was fishing for confirmation nonetheless. It was hard to guarantee this man wasn't an agent of whoever had brought John here, or otherwise involved in kidnapping him. He was, of course, surprised that someone had managed to do this to him in the first place, but he knew better than to think it impossible.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:31 am

"A Thousand and One is easier to say than 'Harrison Armory Area-Denial Chassis Model X-03'," Reagan explained. "Plus I like the vibe of it more." She could tell that this 'Agent Park' was looking at her with more than a little disdain, but she supposed it didn't really matter. They were allies of circumstance, they didn't have to like each other. If anything, the feeling was mutual. The agent had a distinct air of the corporate about her, which probably meant she would be a problem later. Reagan was technically a representative of Harrison Armory herself, but as long as she didn't act out overmuch she was generally left alone. Any publicity being good publicity and all that. Anybody calling themselves 'Agent' anything was either going to be an issue or an annoyance. Usually both.

Reagan kneeled her mech down, extending a hand for Park to climb up. It would make exploring a bit easier, plus she wouldn't have to keep pace with her. "So, Agent Park," she said, "mind telling me who you're an agent of? I was guessing Union, but you aren't quite sanctimonious enough for that, and you aren't looking down your nose enough at me to be from the Baronies." Judging by the primitive, if stylish, clothing she was wearing, Reagan assumed that she was working for some local diasporan government, probably reconnected considering her lack of reaction to facing down a two-story mech. Either she'd had bad dealings with Lancers before, or she was just being blasè about the whole thing in an attempt to gain some kind of psychological upper hand.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Tom | 45 | Lego | Island Shore | Tags: Rex
He looks up at the strange dinosaur man before replying with "Uh... Hi there. I'm Tom. I suppose it's nice to meet you too, I'm glad I wasn't the only one stranded on this island. Also I don't mean to pry but... what's up with that dinosaur costume you have on?". He was very confused, but also very happy that he wouldn't have to find a way off this island by himself. Also any sort of company was good, especially if they happened to run into someone else, friendly or not.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me