Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Escaping Mystery Island - MULTIFANDOM RP (OPEN!)

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Reagan Corus||25||Lancer||Forest||Tagged: Agent Park
    The mech slowed to a halt, Reagan looking at Park with a confused expression. Well, at her image on the cameras, anyways. "I don't know about any planet called Earth," she said, "definitely not one next to Mars. If there was a slave colony that close to Cradle, Union would have something to say about it. Unless..."

It was at times like these Reagan really wished she'd sprung for an NHP. They could do calculations much faster than she could, and the math she needed to do to prove her theory right wasn't the kind she was used to doing. She was a particle physicist, and a rusty one at that, nth-dimsnsional geometry wasn't her forte by any means. There was something else eating at the back of her mind, too, some fact she felt she was missing. "So you know about Mars, but not about Cradle, and you say you're not human, but your scans show you definitely are. No blinkspace folding in your brain, so you can't be an NHP..."
    The Lancer lapsed into silence, setting her mech on the move again. It didn't add up. If Park knew about the core worlds, then she would have to know about Cradle, not only that, but she seemed of the opinion that this 'Earth' was in its place, and was full of enslaved humans. Enslaved to what exactly was another matter, one she could bring up later. "This Earth place," she said, "describe it to me. I don't know about any planets near Mars besides Cradle and Jupiter, you're absolutely sure that's where it is? In the Sol system? Not saying I don't believe you, but having an uncontacted planet sitting at the heart of human civilization is a bit much to believe."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:24 am

Midas | Fortnite | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: John Wick
He tensed a little, as he was asked who he was. It wasn't a question he was used to being asked, especially not recently, considering he'd been around people who knew him from a mile off for a long time. He guessed that he should have expected that sort of question - it had been one he had been planning on asking the other man anyway. Midas wondered how much he should disclose - his former status as leader of Ghost (and Shadow) from the island he'd taken over? Or perhaps keep it to him being a freelance agent with his own agenda, and a person of interest to the IO? No. A name, for now, would be enough. Until he was sure this other man was someone that he could trust - should the mention of backstories every come back up again. Besides, he highly doubted the other man would even know the organisations he could talk about.
"My name is Midas," he introduced himself, about to hold out a hand for a handshake, then seemed to change his mind. He was not sure if this island would affect his powers, and the last thing he needed was to turn the first person - and potential ally - he met into a gold statue. "And yourself? You remind me of another agent I know..."

Raihan | Pokémon | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Tamiko
Raihan looked puzzled now, as the girl - Tamiko, as he'd learn - explained that the creature with her was a Digimon. He blinked a couple of times, in confusion. He'd never heard of that before. "A... Digimon?" he asked. That would explain why the creature - Dorugamon, was it? - was so different to any Pokémon that he'd seen before. Allowing himself a few more moments to process this, his expression turned back into a bright grin again. "Well, isn't that just interesting?" he laughed, "Take a look at my Flygon!" he said, and took out a Pokéball, threw it in the air and out came Flygon, who seemed rather confused by the situation at first, but then greeted Raihan with an excited chirp before looking towards Tamiko and Dorugamon, curiously.

Elihas Starr | MCU (OC) | Location: Island Shore | Tagged: Jessie, James
Oh, that's not... Elihas thought, but didn't bother to vocally correct them, figuring that there were more important things to focus on. Like getting off this island. And if it meant having to be aided by these three odd characters, then that was just how things would have to be for now. What could possibly go wrong?
"Well... my ability is to turn invisible and phase through walls. Although it's going a little haywire at the moment..." Elihas explained. He suspected that the island had something to do with it. Then, he shook his head. "No, I was born in San Francisco..." he added, "...I just... woke up here. I'm guessing you three are from somewhere different as well."
He glanced towards the man, "No, I've not been awake for long. I was going to start exploring," he looked around, trying to figure out where might be a good place other than the forest to start. "I wonder if anyone else is here..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:52 am

[Jessie | Pokemon | Tags: James, (Meowth), Elihas, open]
She looked at the male "really? that's some cool skills you have there? we don't really have any skills like that...instead we have those creatures..." she said pointing to Meowth "a pokemon? they are like our superpower...if you want to think that way..." she said thinking her words for a moment and wondered if the boy understood anything she was saying. She listened to the rest the boy was saying "San Francisco? oh, I see...we must be from totally different worlds then..." she said looking at James who only lifted his shoulders.

[James | Pokemon | Tags: Jessie, (Meowth), Elihas, open ]
He watched as the boy talked with Jessie "hm? That's weird...yet interesting in a bad way...I mean we did wake at this forest or beach as well...I don't have any memory to even entering there in the first place, so how did we get here?" he said. He looked at Meowth for a moment, seeing that he shook his head, which he took that better not to tell that they fly away almost all the time after a failed mission to steal some pokemon or food. He turned to look at the boy once again "I think there will be other too, why only we could be the special ones to be stuck in this...this...uh...place?" he said, "could we go to explore the place? who knows maybe we could find some bamboo to the boat" he smirked and looked the others one after another.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:18 am

Tom | 45 | Lego | Island Shore | Tags: Rex
"Oh no" Tom thought to himself. He was stuck on some island with some wacky person, just what he'd feared. Still, he'd rather not be rude to someone he just met, so he keeps those thoughts to himself. "So uh... do you have any idea why we're here? Also do you know if there's anyone else about? I want to get back home as soon as possible, so any information would be helpful."
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ vii, ⚔ iv

Postby bigwig. » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:33 pm

── 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚅𝙸𝙸 female AI (human) the matrix (oc) tags: regan

"I am not supposed to be a human." The agent asserted. "I was not arguing this body is not one." Frankly, she didn't really want to be involved in shattering anyone's worldview today, hence why she had avoided talking about the Matrix at first. Such things consumed a lot of time and energy better spent elsewhere, not to mention humans often had a hard time adjusting to serious changes and Agent Park was likely among the beings least equipped to help them. "Well, I'll admit, I've never been to Earth's surface. Very few have." She began, looking curiously around at the woods that hadn't been effectively flattened by the mech. Humans had never been particularly conscientious of their environment - shockingly arrogant for creatures who were so sensitive to their surroundings. Too much heat, too much cold, not enough oxygen...any number of things could kill them. Yet, they never seemed to care. "I suppose it once looked a lot like this place, but it doesn't anymore. Its surface has been uninhabitable by organic lifeforms for centuries." If the Matrix was truly an indicator, then Earth had indeed once looked much like this place - or at least some parts of it had. Agent Park had no passion for nature, so the beauty of untouched wilderness didn't exactly resonate inside her; to her eyes it was as plain as the blasted and barren toxic surface of the real Earth. Agent Park was quiet, again debating how much information she should dispense. She was never one to give away much, though; it was better to answer questions as they came. That way, it would be easier to tell if this human knew more than she was letting on.

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝚅 male human john wick tags: midas

John noticed the way the stranger tensed slightly at being asked his identity. Certainly, to most people, the answer would be of little consequence - but for some, it was all but a loaded question. How much did they reveal, and how much did they withhold? Even giving your name could tell another person more than you wanted them to know. John's own name came with its fair share of connotations, so in a way he could understand someone's reluctance to reveal their identity. The stranger then introduced himself as 'Midas' - which John doubted was his birth name. He knew many people who went only by aliases, so it wasn't too strange to him. The name seemed connected to those strange golden markings on his hands - whether the nickname or those marks came first remained unknown. However, it had a darker connotation as well; the king of legend he was named for had famously suffered as a result of his wish, ultimately prey to his own greed. It was an interesting choice of alias, one which left many unspoken questions in its wake. As expected, Midas in turn asked John for his own name, offhandedly remarking that John reminded him of someone. Not too surprising that another agent might have a similar style or demeanor, but what exactly that other person was an 'agent' of was a point of curiosity for John, but he wasn't sure whether or not to ask directly; Midas might not answer anyway. "John Wick." John introduced himself politely but shortly. There was a chance Midas might recognize his name - or perhaps he might not.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:03 am

Reagan Corus||25||Lancer||Forest||Tagged: Agent Park
    "Sounds a bit like Cradle," Reagan said, "at least before Union came and cleaned it up. Looks a bit more like this now, though these kinds of environments aren't confined to just Core Worlds." She got the feeling that Park was holding something back, like there was some secret she felt she couldn't divulge. Which was fairly standard for her type, although in this case it was probably borne from that same planetary mindset that led her to talk about the Matrix the way they did. Although come to think of it, maybe there was a clue there. "So you're not supposed to be human," she said, "but you didn't have any troubles walking and climbing, which means you must be used to appearing as one. You know what the core worlds are, I'm just gonna assume your humans named their local planets after them because there's no way Union wouldn't have done something about Y'all if you were anywhere within a hundred light-years of them. You didn't really react much to my Mech when you first saw it, which means you've seen things like it before, but you've also had no space contact before now. Your Earth is basically unlivable on the surface, but you aren't really dressed for the apocalypse; I'm just assuming what you're wearing now is representative of how humans dress on your world. Furthermore, you seem wholly unconcerned with the elements of basic survival, and you're at least somewhat familiar with these sorts of environments, enough to not go skipping through the waves at what must be the first clean water you've seen in your life." Putting all the variables together, there were only a few conclusions, each fairly outlandish. Or Park was lying, but she didn't seem the type to be outright deceptive. Manipulative, maybe, pretentious, definitely, withholding information, absolutely, but lying? Probably not.

"So, you're some kind of proto-NHP, and this 'Matrix' you keep talking about is some kind of storage frame for human consciousness data. I'm guessing you've got some kind of simulation running so they don't go crazy while you're figuring out how to make the surface habitable again. You're used to looking human because you're job was to monitor the simulation, make sure everything's going okay. Sound about right?" It was possible, in theory, but it really shouldn't be without any blinkspace circuits. There simply wouldn't be enough space for a computer of the required complexity, to say nothing of the power required to keep it running. A setup like that would have to almost cover the planet, and eve then she had no idea how they'd go about actually powering it. A shot in the dark, maybe, but an educated shot, and Park's reaction should be an easy way to confirm how right she was.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:20 am

Tamiko Kuremi / Dorugamon :: Female :: Digimon {oc} :: Tagged ~ Raihan
It wouldn't be wrong to call Tamiko a little starry eyed as the man called his Flygon from its Pokeball. It was clear she was very consciously holding herself back from crowding the poor thing as it took in its surroundings, then greeted its trainer. Only once its attention had turned to them did she offer a "hello", inching a bit closer to it with Dorugamon making a soft sound in greeting behind her -- dipping her dark-furred head.

Ah, Dorugamon must have been staying silent on purpose. Pokemon didn't generally talk, did they? She probably wasn't sure how Raihan would react to the fact that she could.

"Your Flygon's amazing," she smiled, admiration clear in her voice. "You must be an amazing trainer."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me