The 100 *NOW OPEN*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Clexa or Bellarke

Clexa
75%
Bellarke
15%
I like a different one!
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: The 100 *NOW OPEN*

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:48 am

Faye
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
19|Female|Uknown|Mentions:-|Tags: Ezarah, Aliyah

A compliment ay? she thought to herself. She wouldn't pester and pick on him anymore on the matter, though she did find it a bit entertaining. She really did find his stealth something to acknowledge, even she a hunter and warrior trained the way she was still slipped up in the ways of stealth, usually stepping on an unusually loud pile of leaves or stick. It was really embarrassing, to be honest, but it is what it is, people make mistakes.

She offered a half-smile, it was more of a smirk but she shook her head seconds later. "No worries about my hunt, I can always find another to chase," she stated, her words oozed with confidence, though once again this brought back the issue of her stealth. If she hadn't gotten caught up on one of the exposed roots from a tree earlier she would have caught it a long time ago.

you know how it is out here... those words echoed in her head, it was this reason she did not like her people's beliefs and ideals. If they would all just stop acting like everyone was the enemy they wouldn't need to have that careless reaction of pulling a weapon on someone. But who was she to sit there and preach that to people, when she herself has built walls around herself that she cannot even escape over. Of course, there were a very small select few she enjoyed being around and lowered those walls just a bit. Ali is a friend of hers, though not enough to know the secret of her blood. It was weird befriending the commander second, but the girl has this lightness to her, and an understanding of how Faye feels about the way of their people.

Even though she had the idea of looking into the crash site, this whole time she had a burning feeling in her stomach telling her it wasn't really a good idea. On top of that even if she were to stay far away from it she was afraid that Heda would pick up on her presence anyways. The last thing she needed was a scolding from Lexa. "I....am not too sure about this plan," she commented siding with Ezarah, though she was curious. "If they came from the sky, and lived in space all this time...who knows what their technology would be like...what kind of weapons they might have. It could be really dangerous, we don't even know what we are walking up to and we would be alone if anything were to happen, so if we get in trouble...." she explained not finishing the obvious. She was trying to talk Ali down at this point, sure it sounded like fun, and adventure, but things could very easily go in a very different direction than what they expect.

ꜰᴏꜱᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʟᴇ
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
18|Male|Hetero|Mentions: Octavia, Lorielle|Tags: Brooke

Back when foster was a kid, he recalls the mentioning of a little girl, though he never met her. It was safe for him to assume that the girl was Brooke. Not being able to really remember a name from the man's mouth but it was easy to put two and two together. Those times as a kid, a lot of them were a blur, he only remembered the very important ones, though the memories of his mom, seemed harder to remember, her face, voice, and warmth seemed to become more of a blur as time went on. The only thing that remained was his humor. He could recall whenever she was treating someone, regardless if it was him, another kid, or an adult, she would always make her patients smile and laugh. It was something he hoped he would be able to do someday.

He let out a snort, "Don't worry I'll be holding your hand the whole way through!" A serious face with the faint traces of joking in his eyes, but he could only hold the face for so long before he cracked a wide grin and a small childish laugh. "Looks like you'll have to learn to write with the other hand....or your feet."

It wasn't awkward much for him, let's just say that even with being very easily able to read people he is quite oblivious when it comes to that kind of thing. You could probably name a boat love and run him over with it and he still wouldn't really pick up on it. He's quite good at expressing his own feelings in that way but takes just about everyone else's feelings like that as a joke. That's just how he is. "I'll hand out flyers and everything, you can be my assistant, cause you seem really smart and organized." he paused for a moment. "We need to make little pins and flags with my face on it if we want it to be a legit fan club." he laughed as he continued. At this point, he was just pulling all this out of thin air.

As they continued he kept an eye out for herbs, then he listened to what Brooke had said. He felt a small nod as his eyes went to the ground, a calm and less humorous tone. "I know what you mean. All those years looking out a window, wondering what it was like. Hearing about all these colors, life, and size of everything. I would've never imagined trees were THIS big." he said looking up through the canopy of treetops. "Feels like I could climb to the top and see the whole world," he said in a dreamy state. "Colors were so dull before, but now they have life..." he said more quietly. He liked it here though of course, it has its dangers of the unknown and uncertainty, right now all he could think about was how amazing it really was.

His head went back to a normal position looking forwards as the girl who they were talking about before [Octavia] had stated the sight of water. And as they all made it up the hill and he looked to the water, he was excited but something settled in the back of his mind that he shouldn't really go in. But that was distracted as the girls already without a thought stripped down and leaped in. that looks like so much fun... he thought to himself, but something kept nagging him inside his mind to not indulge. He stepped up to the water as the girls splashed, he believed it was safe from something like radiation, if it was not- Octavia and Lorielle would've already been affected. Right? That's what he believed anyways. He put his hand in it, nothing happened. But again that unsure feeling returned as he thought about getting in. Was he scared? It looked pretty clean if he was being honest with himself.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:03 am

Lorielle
19 ~ cis female ~ straight ~ tagged: Clarke ~ mentioned: Octavia

Lorielle stood clutching her bucket with both hands, watching as Octavia innocently played around in the water. Lorielle retraced her steps to where her shoes stood, having been tossed aside moments before. She sat on a dry patch of grass, tugging on her socks and boots, struggling slightly because her feet were still damp. Finally, after winning her battle with the shoes, Lorielle found Clarke amongst the others. She seemed to be the unnamed leader but she was smart so their was no harm in trusting her. "Hey Clarke, I'm just going to go for a walk on my own to see what I can find. I won't go too far" she promised, remaining for a few seconds before turning around and finding her way carefully around the lake's rocky sure to the other side where a part of the forest stood untouched. The river still rippled with the sound of Octavia's swimming while Lorielle walked past but not enough for the droplets to catch her. No doubt the girl would have playfully sent a sheet of water towards Lorielle.

Lorielle finally made the wide trek around the river and had made her way up the opposite hill. She stood gazing into the forest, trying to catch her breath for a moment before she continued. "Man, that hit my head took before is really starting to be a pain in my side" she spoke to herself after another moments walking. She didn't know exactly what she was looking for but if it remotely resembled food, water or any sort of medicinal flower she had read about, she would make a mental sketch of its whereabouts. The forest was so beautiful, especially since it seemed no human had gotten its hands on the space.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:41 am

★𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮Blodreina
―――――――――――――――――
◄18|Female|Bisexual|tagged; | Mentions; ►
    indentationOctavia swam deeper into the small river, till the was in the very middle. She looked around her, it was beautiful here, the trees were full of leaves and the grass was green and looked fresh, Octavia smiled. She wondered what Bellamy would say if he was here, looking at all this stuff. He would probably tell her to get out of the water. That is was not safe. He would likely scold her and tell her what to do, like always. Octavia frowned, but then she brightened up as she looked down at the crystal clear water. How could people have chose to leave here! It was so beautiful! Octavia waded back into the shallower water and exited the river. she grabbed her clothes and started pulling them back on. She looked at Finn and smiled. "Well that was refreshing!" She said excitedly. Octavia was so hyped at the moment. But it quickly deescalated as she heard another snapping twig.

She looked towards where the sound had come, squinting to see what had made the noise. She thought she had caught a but of movement coming from the other side of the river, but she shook it off. She was trying to convince herself that is was just another animal of bird. Harder to shake off was the feeling that they were being watched. Octavia turned slowly back to look at the rest of the group, noticing that Lorielle was gone. "Where's Elle?" She asked looking at Finn. For some reason she didn't think that it was a good idea for people to be off wandering the forest alone right now, she decided to voice her fears and she cleared her throat, trying to get all of the groups attention, even Brooke and Foster who were hanging towards that back. Hey guys. I just wanted to say that i think we might not be alone here." Octavia shot a quick galnce around them at the trees surrounding. I think we should get the water and move on." Octavia said matter-of-factually. As she finished pulling on her close she made her way over to where Finn was standing. "I think we are being watched." She whispered.

★LexaHeda
―――――――――――――――――
◄22|Female|Lesbian|tagged; | Mentions; ►
    indentationLexa nodded to people as she passed, leading the way out of the Trikru camp. All around her people were getting ready to leave. Back to a main camp farther north than this location was where they were going, Lexa and Gulietta's mission shouldn't take long, they would be back before the camp and finished packing. As they rode down the path and into the woods Lexa turned to look at Gulietta. she let he gaze linger on the healer for a bit then she looked away. Lexa halted them and dismounted her horse. She patted the beast's neck and waited for Gulietta to dismount as well. "I think that we should move from her on foot, we are getting closer to the crash site." Lexa said. She moved through the trees like a shadow through the night, She moved closer to the crash site, pausing on a slight hill and surrounded the crash site, Lexa motioned with her hand for Gulietta to come up with her. As the hearler made her way up Lexa looked around at the crash site,

The object was huge, there were tons of people wearing odd clothes moving around it. They must be setting up a camp, she thought. Lexa frowned to herself as she watched the people mill around. Lexa took a hesitant step forward. Big mistake. Her foot landed on a branch and it snapped. There was a pause in all sound where Lexa swore everone could hear her heart beat, She quickly took a step back and crouched low to the ground, Lexa looked over the crest as a young woman looked in their direction. At first she thought the girl had seen her, but then she looked away and started talking to the group she was with. Lexa watched as the small group departed from the camp heading south. Lexa moved with them, keeping her eye on them till they were out of sight. She then turned to Gulietta with wide eyes. "The scouts were right, there were people from the crash, but not our people."
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Indi
---------------------------------
Female | 23 |+| Location: forest | Tags: Lexa, Giulietta

Indi continued through the forest, occasionally stopping to pick up a plant and put it in her satchel. It wasn't long before she spotted two horses. She approached them, clicking her tongue to get their attention and not scare them. She reached out and stroked one of them on its powerful neck.
"I know you," Indi told the horse. She recognised the beautiful creature as Giulietta's horse, a fellow fisa from the neighbouring village. "Where is your master?" she wondered.
She did not recognise the second horse.

She continued her journey, stopping in her tracks when she heard cchatter and shouts in gonasleng (English). She approached slowly, concern and dread began to rise up in her stomach. And there it was, the object that had crashed. It was made of metal and several storeys tall, around it milled many people in strange clothes. Indi watched, fascinated and fearful. Was this the star? Did people live on stars? And where was Giulietta and her companion? Had they been taken by these people?

She checked the ground, finding faint tracks. As fast as she could, while being reasonably stealthy, she followed them. A few times she lost the tracks and had to make an educated guess. When she saw two Trikru figures ahead, she mimicked the whistle of a bird not found in these parts to get their attention but not alert any of the noisy people from the sky. She was unaware the second figure was none other than the Commander.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

N [1]

Postby senna_ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:16 am

──────── 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒
      he/him;.22;.azgeda warrior;.demiromantic;.located: in the forest;.mentions: sky people, tag;.tagging: ket
    Nikos had been awake for hours, alert, ready for action, when he heard the bang. When he saw it, more or less. It had shot down from the sky, having emerged from the clouds like they bitterly spat it out, and headed straight for the ground. He flinched, despite the fact that it was nowhere near him. He glanced back up, eyeing the streak of smoke that snaked through the grey-white clouds. Making its mark. Claiming its territory. Narrowing his eyes, he looked back at the presumed area of its crash. Manmade, he knew it without a second thought. There was no way something natural would have caused that much smoke.

“Kodi.”

That was the name that always sprung him into high alert. Grey eyes shooting open, head snapping upwards, Nikos was on his feet before the name fully left the lips of one of his fellow warriors. His concern regarding the accident vanished the second he saw who was approaching. Draezyn. Nikos had always feared him from such a young age, fear that came with respect, although mostly just fear. Trauma. The gleam in his amber eyes were raging fires, and Nikos could already feel the burn against his tender skin. His saliva caught in this throat as eyes connected, and he nearly choked. But he held his stance.

“Yu laik kom check bilaik out,” the older warrior snapped. “Bilaik crash. Ai nou want kom see your face hir again taim yu don hogeda the details ona em. Hurry nau, go. Just the way yu beda don hogeda emo years ago.”

Although the harshness to the man’s words stung even more than a hornet’s injection, Nikos had perfected the stoic look, and did not do anything more than give a military-like salute. The second he turned away, the thin line his lips created slipped into a small frown. Abandonment, yet again. This had become a typical routine; Nikos knew he was not liked by most here, and they sent him out as often as possible. Oh, how badly he wanted to run away. But he knew better. They would find him. They would always rope him back in. Grabbing a few small weapons on the way out, Nikos walked with power in his step, a destination clearly set in his mind. A smaller girl leapt out of the way as he pushed past, gaze unfaltering. Not a single thought coursed through his mind, nothing more than “get to that crash.” He had an order to attend to.

The walk was silent. The more he travelled, though, the more the Kodi side started to slip from him again. Rage had died from his veins, and he fell into a more comfortable step. Taking in a deep breath, Nikos took an extra second to collect himself. You’re okay. It wasn’t enough to convince him. It was never enough. Spikes were still stuck to his back, digging into the skin every time he did one wrong thing. If it wasn’t perfect, it was wrong. Nikos was sick of wrong.

His thoughts were snatched at the sound of laughter in the distance. Immediately, his hand grabbed his knife, and he crouched into a nearby bush. People. A small group of them, younger, holding equipment and strolling carelessly along. How long had he been walking for? They were dressed different, unusually. The sky people. Had they come from that thing that had fallen? Nikos stayed quiet as they carried along, deciding to keep a closer ear on their chatter than an eye on their actual presence. He wasn’t sure how long he was waiting, but he didn’t move until he was sure they were out of the way. Once confident, he stood upright and continued walking, heading towards the river. It wouldn't be long before they found it.

Much to his surprise, something he wasn't yet sure if it was a good or bad thing, there was someone at the river. Immediately, Nikos' flip switched, and a scowl came to his face as he stalked closer. However, upon approaching, he was shocked to see who it was. "Ket."

¹ - You are to check that out.
² - That crash. I do not want to see your face here again until you have all the details on it. Hurry
now, go. Just the way you should have all these years ago.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:25 am

DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?

CLARKE
" ι вєαя ιт ѕσ тнєу ∂ση'т нανє тσ "
∂σιηg; Looking for water, herbs and possibly food | ℓσcαтιση; Drop ship
тαgs; Finn, Octavia, Lorielle

There was a sad look on her face, as she watched Octavia frolic in the water. She wished she could turn her mind off and just let herself enjoy the moment. They were on the ground. The ground. The adults on the Ark thought that the air alone on the ground would have killed them the second they opened the door, so the fact that it hadn't was already a win in her books. But she couldn't turn off the worry, the anxiousness that came with not knowing when her next meal was going to be or the next drink of water. But as she watched she considered Finns question, and decided that it probably wasn't water that was the problem.

"The water is probably fine. That deer didn't look like it was sick from radiation, just mutated. Which probably means it mutated because the radiation from its ancestors might have changed its genes. We're bound to see it with any of the surviving species." She answered, and her lips quirked upwards in a sly smile as she considered his other question. Was he just asking to see if she was going to take her clothes off? This man was a hopeless flirt. "Maybe some other time." She answered instead, not wishing to embarrass him just yet in front of the others.

She nodded to Lorielle, offering a quick reminder to not go too far and to be careful. She would keep an ear out in case the girl needed any help, but at the moment she didn't see any harm in her going just a little into the forest. At Octavias comment she raised a brow, shifting to lean on her left leg while crossing her arms.
        "And what makes you think we're not alone? Did you see someone?" she asked, quickly scanning the river bank behind Octavia. If there were other people here then the ground has been survivable for a lot longer than they thought, and the people on the Ark needed to know. They were running out of air.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B [13] • F [12] • E [5]

Postby senna_ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:03 pm

──────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐙
      she/her;.18;.the 100;.asexual/demiromantic;.located: woods/lake;.mentions: tag;.tagging: foster
    Although Brooke had audibly hummed out her humour towards Foster's goofy comment, she forced herself not to let much more than that slip from her lips since they were in an unfamiliar place. It was very still, a bit too still, and something told Brooke that one laugh could get them in big trouble. It was almost a bit strange, really; visually, the forest was a dream. Colours burst from the rows of tall trees, and the singing of the birds was like music to her ears. But beneath that, she sensed something eery, something that made the hair on her arms rise. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, and had a feeling it was probably just her, given the excitement and glee everyone else was showing, but she couldn't help but fall into a more cautious mode

"I'm glad I seem really smart and organized," she finally returned, her tone the tiniest bit sarcastic. "I'd love to be your personal assistant, Foster Hale." If more of the girls were as crazy as Octavia Blake perceived herself to be, in all honesty, Brooke wouldn't be surprised if Foster's joking wasn't far from actually happening. She had a good feeling a lot of the people here would be acting very differently, whether that was because they were free from adults, or something else. Was it really the big of a deal, though? Personally, Brooke was far more concerned about setting up a doable living area and collecting neded supplies than who she found attractive in the group. Not everyone had the same intentions, thoughm That was for sure.

A smile tugged at her lips as she envisioned a person climbing to the highest mountain around to peer out at the beauty around them. She could picture Foster whooping and holdering in joy from up above. The lightness, the freedom... It was beautiful.
    "I wish that was possible," Brooke mused. "Maybe it would be if we brought the Ark down low enough." Another thought hit her, one dwelling on those up above. "What do you think will happen if the adults eventually find out Earth really is liveable?"

Before she had a chance to speak her thoughts on the subject, Octavia cried happily, cutting ties for Brooke. Turning, she was quick to notice the sparkling water not far away. Water. They had found water. This was not like anything she had seen before. Her heart swelled as her mother came to mind. Mom, I hope you're seeing this. She found herself looking around, half for herbs and half just to take in the visuals. Her eyes caught something familiar.

"Foster," she breathed a moment later, her hand tapping in his upper arm before stepping off of the path they had been wandering down. Her mind seemed to temporarily ease the excitement of the water around them. "Elderberry." The plant, which looked like black raspberries, was, without a doubt, one of the many useful herbs around. "How much do you think we should take?" She didn't want to get ahead of herself. While elderberry could help with hunger, if it wasn't ripe, that was a major issue. They looked fine, but one could never be so sure.

••••

──────── 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒
      he/him;.18;.the 100;.heterosexual;.located: woods/lake;.mentions: tags;.tagging: clarke, octavia
    Finn kept his gaze on Clarke, who was visibly pondering over who knows what. He pressed his lips together as she eventually spoke up and turned to gaze out at the water. "What else looks like that?" he mumbled to himself. Was that something to be concerned over? Would that happen to them? Finn most certainly did not need anything about his appearance to take a turn for the worse. A bit louder, he added in a thoughtful tone, "I hope that's the only thing that happened to these guys." He hoped Clarke understood what he meant when he said that. If their faces multiplied, that was bad enough. Could the animals have gotten enhanced senses from this? Or something else, something worse? Was that even realistic? It had to be, or at least in terms of predictions and thinking, since he wouldn't have believed a two-faced deer was real until he physically set eyes on it. He was still having a hard time believing it.

He was replaying the picture in his mind again when Octavia bounded back over to him. Shaking off the unnerving thought, Finn let his chocolate-brown eyes settle on the pretty girl. "Was it cold? he asked, letting a smile, genuine and even a bit amused, fall onto his features. Confusion washed over him once again - or perhaps it was just curiosity – as she perked up. When he attempted to follow her gaze, he didn't see anything. But then he realized why she had done such a thing. It had taken him an extra second to figure out who "Elle“ was, but when he did, he put a finger up. “Went for a stroll," he informed Octavia. “Clarke said it was okay." Come to think of it, was it okay? This place was giving him the creeps after seeing that deer.

Concern washed over his features when Octavia made a serious comment he certainly didn't expect to hear. Or, at least, not the tone she used. Taking one look at her face, Finn knew instantly that she wasn't joking. "I'll get some water." he offered, side-stepping the two girls as they faced one another. Not alone? Sure, Finn got a weird vibe from this place, but was Octavia right? And if so, who was there?

••••

──────── 𝐄𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
      he/him;.20;.trikru scout;.pansexual;.located: woods;.mentions: tags;.tagging: Aliyah, Faye-> lorielle
    As a scout, practically a total lone wolf, Ezarah had become familiar with trusting his instincts. While he certainly was no leader of a group, he knew better than to go against his gut feeling. And in the moment, his gut feeling was telling him not to go after whatever had happened over there. Something about that felt wrong, and, as jumpy as a deer, Ezarah was not up for the challenge in that current moment. It was enough to adjust to the company of two different people, people he knew fairly well. He certainly did not need more thrown on him at that time.

His grey eyes shifted from a pondering Faye to Aliyah, whose eyes were wide with innocence and hope. "Send her my love, he requested, speaking of their mother. “I cannot make any promises as to when I will return." Soon. the voice in his head silently followed his verbal message, if this really is a concern. It seemed to be one. Something falling from the sky? Something with a high chance of being manmade? That definitely wasn't a situation to blow off right away. Still, Ezarah would rather watch from afar, gather as much information as he could before stepping foot in the scenario. It was best to know what he was in for before getting himself involved.

Sighing to himself, letting his body fall into a somewhat relaxed stance (for the first time in quite some time), Ezarah allowed his gaze to flicker back and forth between the two as they conversed. Ali had always had a burning passion for adventure to her, despite her quiet nature, and it was no surprise when she immediately turned to Faye for an extra pair of hands. "Think fast," he told the two of them, tone rising wearily. "Trikru is coming, I can see them downbelow." He wasn't lying, either. Through a crevasse of two slim trees, he could make out the figure of Lexa. The Heda was mounted on a horse with a small army of clan members following behind.They were out for a hunt. The hounds had been released. Sliding his bow-and-arrow back to the front, not yet ready to face anyone any longer, he turned towards the two. Pulling Ali in momentarily, Ezarah placed a gentle kiss against her forehead, then stepped out of the conversation triangle the three shared.

"Na klir," he told his sister, then locked eyes with Faye for a second or two, giving her a curt nod. “I will make my reappearance soon enough."
    In a lighting-quick motion, Ezarah hurried towards the bushes. He wasn't running away from the Heda, for he had nothing to hide, but he had other matters to attend to. As a scout, a near-spy, it was his duty to find out more about any sort of threat to the area and report back once he had enough information on the subject. And, looking ahead and spotting a blonde head, Ezarah knew he was about to get lucky. She was strolling aimlessly, a sheet of innocence and naiveness plastered to her fine features. Ezarah's bow went up the second her hand reached for something. "You will forever regret it if you touch anything." he warned, accent thickening once more as he came closer, the baek of his prepared arrow brushing against the side of his nose. Although he wasn't going to fire at the moment, he wouldn't have an issue doing so if she did one wrong thing to the forest he called home.

¹ - be safe
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfish, » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:44 pm

█ ░ █ 𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀l𝐤𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐮
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          the ride to the crash site was quiet. lexa was silent and so was giulietta. they were focused, but both a bit anxious. they had no idea what they were going to find, or rather who. one of her hands gripped tightly to the reigns and her other on her bag of some medical supplies she might need if any of her people were injured.

the two came to a halt and giulietta dismounted her stallion. she gave his mane a stroke and a kiss on his head. he had been a loyal horse to her. she let the commander lead the way, staying closely behind. the smoke from the crash in the air seemed just around the corner now. lexa had motioned to her and she came to stand beside her. in front of them was what they were looking for. and it was of course the last thing they had wanted, people.

these people were strange, however. they wore weird clothes, their hair was done weird, and they seemed to all have a similar accent that was different to those found among the clans. they were all speaking english as well. watching their body movements, they also seemed like they were unfamiliar with their surroundings, too. these people were not from here. and where they came from was sitting right next to them, the cause of the explosion. it was a huge, metal creation, something that giulietta had never seen before. and by the looks of it, it was destroyed.

the healer's thoughts were interrupted when lexa stepped on a branch. her first instinct, along with lexa's was to duck down into a crouch. they didn't know if these people could hear them, or worse, if they were dangerous. she turned to her commander with wide eyes. she was nervous, but they had to know what these strangers were capable of. and they wanted to know why they settled on trikru territory.

her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a familiar bird whistle, one used by trikru to send messages. she immediately turned her head to spot the caller. "set daun!!" ¹ she whispered.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

¹ get down
starfish,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:31 pm

Lorielle
z19 ~ cis female ~ straight ~ tagged: Ezarah ~ mentioned: Finn

Lorielle suddenly felt uneasy, like she was being watched but the further she looked, the more she felt disappointed. Perhaps she was just being paranoid and if that was so, she really regretted not bringing anyone else along with her. Lorielle shrugged, heaving an exasperated sigh. She really had to fix that, but she did suppose being on her toes almost constantly was not necessarily a bad thing. The forest was so beautiful, inhabited by anything other than the soft sounds Lorielle’s boots left behind. The bucket swung croakily beside her, brushing against a few wispy patches of grass.

The voice sounded before she had any chance to regain her senses. “Son of a- who said that?” Lorielle nearly swore, spinning around frantically to try and spot the speaker. Her bucket was cautiously raised in front of her face even though it probably wouldn’t have done any good. “Finn, I swear to- “she stopped speaking, finally spotting him. “You’re not Finn” she stated obviously, meeting the eyes of a man who looked like he was out for her blood. She had only just been stooping to pick some familiar looking plant. She fought the urge to spin around and sprint away. “Octavia was right…” she murmured. Her eyes widened and Lorielle took a cautious step back.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Indi
Female | 23 |+| Location: forest | Tags: Lexa, Giulietta

Hearing the hissed out command, Indi dropped into a crouch and stealthed forward as best a she could. In spite of her bulky body, she could be reasonably quiet. She moved forward until she reached the pair. "Hei," she whispered in greeting. She glanced over at the person with the fisa and her eyes went wide. "Heda!" she gasped, bowing her head respectfully. "Em ste laik koma*."
Indi had never met the Commander, and she was honestly a little shocked. While she knew that Heda was younger than herself, scarcely 22 winters, it felt unreal to see her in the flesh. A whole new sense of respect washed through Indi; this young woman and united the 12 clans and brought peace -or close to it- to everyone and she was only 22.

The thought then struck her that if Heda was here, this must be serious. If Heda herself had come all the way from Polis to see these intruders from the sky, they must be dangerous. Indi felt a little sheepish that she'd disobeyed the order not to come out here. If these people were so dangerous, they could have killed or kidnapped her and no one in the village would know.

Shaking herself out of her reverie, Indi focused back on Lex and Giulietta. She gestured emphatically in the direction she had come from. "Gaf you ai op emo? Chon emo bilaik? Maungedakru?**" she questioned.

* = It is an honor.
** = Have you seen them? Who are they? Mountain people?

✼✼✼✼✼✼

Ket
Female | 26 |+| Location: river | Tags: Nikos

Ket plopped down gracelessly at the edge of the river, fishing a spool of thin wire from her rucksack and several hand-carved bone hooks which were in a little leather drawstring pouch -she'd stuck herself on accident several times and had since learned the merits of having the pointy little things in their own bag-, before setting her rucksack to the side. Carefully, she tied one end of the strips of wire to a rock, and attached the hooks at varying heights. Thankfully, Trikru fishing proved much easier. In Azgeda territory, you had to carve through thick ice sheets to get to the fish underneath. If you frequently cleared the re-freezing ice from the hole then you would scare the fish away, but if you didn't then the hole would freeze over and your line would be trapped. Ket had lost many fish by accidentally cutting her line while trying to dig it out.

Finished, she stood back up and hurled the lines into the river one-by-one, while still holding tight to the other end of the wire strips. There was something incredibly satisfying about the splash the rocks make at they broke the water surface. She tied the ends of the wires to individual branches she'd shoved vertically into the rocky riverbank. She sat back down and watched the patchy sunlight make patterns on the clear water. It wasn't long before she had to strip down to her green undershirt, take off her boots and roll up her pants. Despite living in Trikru territory for 3 years now, she still hadn't quite adjusted to the temperature. She sat back on her hands, her feet dipped in the river, and closed her eyes for a minute, just enjoying the sun. It turned her wild red hair into a mess of flames, and warmed her freckled skin.

She wasn't sure how long she'd been drifting for when she heard her name. Jarred into action she leaped to her feet -which were still without shoes- and snatched one of her swords from where she'd discarded it earlier. "Chon y-" she spat out but cut herself off when she realised it was just Nikos. She relaxed from her defensive stance and gave her friend a rare smile. "Nikos! Ai fig raun in yu choj op kom feisripa?*"

*Nikos! I thought you had been eaten by the tiger (jokingly)
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me