The 100 *NOW OPEN*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Clexa or Bellarke

Clexa
75%
Bellarke
15%
I like a different one!
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: The 100 *NOW OPEN*

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:36 am

★𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮Blodreina
―――――――――――――――――
◄18|Female|Bisexual|tagged; Clarke, Finn, Nikos, Ket | Mentions; Lorielle | Location: River►
    indentationOctavia frowned at Clarke's tone, it was almost like she didn't believe her. Octavia looked at Clarke , she had her arms crossed and was staring at Octavia with an impatient look. "What makes you think we aren't alone?" She asked. Octavia rolled her eyes. She sighed, did no one have that feeling that they were being watched?Octavia frowned and replied. "I saw something in the woods. It was here and back at the drop ship. I think we are being watched. By what, I don't know." Octavia shifted her weight around in her legs. She was worried about what was watching them. she turned and looked back into the woods across the river where she had seen the movement. "You do believe me right?" She asked Clarke looking back at her. While the rest of the group seemed to think that Clarke was in charge, Octavia thought otherwise. What kind of leader didn't listen to the people she was leading?

Octavia repeated herself again. "I think we should get the water and move on. Someone should find Elle and tell her. I'll go if you want, she couldn't have gone very far." Octavia paced up and down the bank completely ignoring Finns question, She was so worried about her feelings that she didn't really hear him. Suddenly she rounded on him, "What do you think?" She asked, grumpily. Octavia was in a huge rush, she was in the mind to leave. Without waiting for Clarke to give her permission she stomped off into the woods. She wandered around for a bit wondering which way Elle would have gone. She looked around but didn't see anything so she made her way back to the group. She sighed but did not look at Clarke. She was sure that she was going to say "I told you so."

★LexaHeda
―――――――――――――――――
◄22|Female|Lesbian|tagged; Indi, Gulietta | Mentions; Indi, Gulietta | Location; Crash site►
    indentationAs Lexa crouched down waiting for the Sky People to look away she heard the fimiliar call the Trikru used to signal one another. She heard Gulietta hiss to get down, yet she stood, making her way carefully down the slope to where Gulietta was standing. It was a girl from the village near here. Lexa didn't know the girls name but she looked older. Just slightly. As the girl noticed Lexa walking down the slope her features changed, she dropped her head and lowered her voice respectfully. Lexa doubted that this girl had ever seen her before, but Lexa dipped her head to her nonetheless. She looked up and sighed. Sometimes being heda was so tiring. Lexa shook her head and motioned to the girl to be at ease. Lexa sighed again and replied to her question. "Emo fell kom the skai^" Lexa informed her. "I do not think that they are Mountain people." Lexa said. Switching to English.

Lexa turned back to the crash site, walking back up the hill to where she could see. There was a small group of people below talking together, They had buckets and leather canteens, Lexa knew what they were going to do. She turned back to Gulietta and the girl whom she didn't know. "Some of them are leaving." She said. "I think that they might be headed to the river." Lexa exclaimed. She looked at Gulietta. "We should head back, now that we know that none of our people were injured we should go back and help move." Lexa said turning away. She moved back down to where they had left the horses. She mounted and then turned back to the other two. "Come Gulietta, we have much to do." Lexa turned to the other. "I don't think I learned your name." Lexa said calmly.

^ ~ They fell from the Sky
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E [6] • N [2]

Postby senna_ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:16 am

──────── 𝐄𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
      he/him;.20;.trikru scout;.pansexual;.located: forest (near lake);.mentions: tags;.tagging: lorielle —> indi, lexa, giulietta
    If the sun hadn’t been shining so brilliantly, Ezarah may have been able to keep his cover for a bit longer. Truth be told, he wasn’t sure why he had burst out of the bushes so quickly for this stranger. As a scout, as a spy, it was his duty to linger back in the shadows and watch from a distance. It seemed his mind otherwise this time around. Perhaps that was because she was evidently no threat to him. Her clothes had been tinkered with in a way where it looked like she had been rolling in mud a few days ago. She had a cut lip, dried but slightly bruised, and he knew instantaneously that she was from the thing that had come from the sky. There wasn’t anything else to prove otherwise. She certainly wasn’t from the group he had been born into, that was pretty easy to figure out, and she most definitely wasn’t apart of the forest’s clans that lurked about. In a slightly unimpressed manner, a total that’s the best you can do? sort of way, Ezarah’s grey eyes snapped down to look at the flimsy bucket in her hand.

“That is no shield,” he told her, quirking a brow as he watched it lazily swing back and forth against the clippings of its handle. “It takes more than a wooden bucket to avoid an arrow.” Despite the harshness to his words, Ezarah had little intentions on harming her. That wasn’t who he was; it took an actual action of threat to fire a precious arrow. He did, however, let it hang by his eye for another few seconds before slowly lowering it to about hip-level. She was shockingly pretty, with a cute button nose and eyes a similar shade to the shrubs behind her, but that wasn’t enough to rid his annoyance regarding her outstretched hand. Ezarah was no expert when it came to herbs and healing methods, but he knew without a doubt that what she was reaching for was something used in their clan. Could he outrightly say she was trespassing? She was certainly stealing; supplies were thin, they couldn’t afford to share.

His eyes flashed towards her at her mumble. He disregarded the Finn comment completely, narrowing his eyes suspiciously as she made mention of some Octavia. “Who was right?” he demanded, though it wasn’t spoken harshly or aggressively. Although it wasn’t panicked either, it certainly was more on the go side of things; he needed answers fast. However, a chirpy feminine voice echoed in the distance, and, quickly, Ezarah backed up into the shadows of the forest once more. His eyes lingered on the blonde for a moment longer. Watching. Waiting. “They’re coming,” he warned her before turning, pushing through brush. Heda… He had to find Heda.

Surprisingly, she was not as far away as he would have thought. He knew she had been coming, Aliyah stated that early on, but she wasn’t a far jog away at all. At first, Ezarah was hesitant. Lexa had been nothing but kind to him, but he still felt like he had to walk on eggshells around her. Nonetheless, he still approached, as the girl lingered in his mind. “Heda,” he greeted, bowing his head in respect. He could only imagine her thoughts upon glancing his way; it had been about three weeks since he last made an appearance. His eyes darted towards the one who commented on those from the mountain. Still keeping his gaze low to show his respect, he gave a shake of his head. “Those are not my people,” he told them, automatically cringing inwardly at the choice of words. Former people. The Trikru clan were his people. “Aliyah said they have come from the sky. Skaikru.” Then he clamped his mouth shut and slid back into the comforts of the tree’s shadows as the Heda turned to the other two, unsure if anything he said was even heard.

••••

──────── 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒
      he/him;.22;.azgeda warrior;.demiromantic;.located: river (forest);.mentions: tag;.tagging: ketek
    The relief that washed over Nikos upon realizing who was standing a few meters away was almost as large as it had been when he had set eyes on flowing water for the first time in so long. Although it wasn’t exactly rare to see it where he lived, it certainly wasn’t an every-day thing. The woman standing up ahead knew that just as well as he did. He’d always appreciated the patience Ket carried on her person. Nikos never liked doing something as simple as fishing. He was far too restless in his Kodi stage to take it on; the higher authorities of Azgeda knew that, too. It was why he was their caged bear, only released when they desired chaos. Disgust worked its way up his frame at the thought of that, but thankfully, He did not claw at the bars. Safety had blanketed him for the time being.

It was almost a bit amusing, the sight of two people friendly with one another pointing weapons at each other’s throats; even from a distance, it was still comical. Nikos put away his blade just as she did, though his steps were still cautious and quiet – a hunter’s walk. He was a hunter for men, and while those in his clan had often mocked this, it had eventually come in handy. Nikos wished that wasn’t the case.

“It often feels like it,” he responded, siding with English for that, given how the two phrases were not far off from the other preferred language. Nikos. She had called him Nikos. It was a warm relief, a breath of fresh air, to hear that, especially from someone who knew exactly what he was capable of. In the moment, Nikos felt no sign of Him, though. It seemed the gateways to the snow up above was what really unleashed the beast. “Ha ste life raun trigeda?”

¹ - how is life in the forest?
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:23 pm

DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?

CLARKE
" ι вєαя ιт ѕσ тнєу ∂ση'т нανє тσ "
∂σιηg; Looking for water, herbs and possibly food | ℓσcαтιση; River
тαgs; Finn, Octavia, Lorielle

In all honesty, Clarke had been getting weird vibes from everything the second the drop ship doors had opened. Everything they had previously known about the ground was wrong, and she didn't like going into something without some semblance of an idea of what was going on. While she didn't think there was anyone around here, and probably wouldn't believe it until she saw it, she still wouldn't be particularly surprised. If large animals like deer could survive, even with a few mutations, chances are there were some other human beings, somewhere, on this planet. She thought that the chances of them being anywhere near where they had landed was a little slim, as there was a good chance that there wouldn't be that many people left.

"I'm not saying there couldn't be people here, I was asking if you saw something. If you saw something then thats bad and we should head back to the drop ship. If you didn't and you're just getting the creeps we should probably work off the assumption that there isn't anyone else here until we have proof otherwise. If you're that worried about it we can grab the water and find Lorielle, and head back to the ship?" She offered the last as a question, leaving the decision up to Octavia. She was getting the feeling that Octavia didn't like that the others were looking to herself to answers, but it wasn't like she could help that. She didn't ask for them to look to her, she didn't tell them to do so, they just sort of started doing it. She absolutely did not have all the answers or know everything. She wasn't about to start having a fight over a leadership position that she had never asked for or particularly wanted.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:15 pm

Lorielle
z19 ~ cis female ~ straight ~ tagged: Ezarah ~ mentioned: Octavia

How did this person even get there before the rest of him? He certainly didn't look familiar to Lorielle but as the minutes ticked by, she slowly became less threatened despite his raised weapon. Lorielle was frozen to the spot, her body still as she took in the stranger before her. He was very handsome, unlike what she had seen before on the ship. His hair was a Icey color of blonde but it went really well this the darker parts. She quickly deduced that he was athletics or at least did a fair bit of exercise. Lorielle suddenly felt embarrassed because she must have looked like she had run through a thorn bush head first. Lorielle finally let her arms droop, revealing more of her face, allowing her to also see the stranger a lot better. He was somewhat submerged in the bushes which made Lorielle think that he had been hiding when he found her. Lorielle quickly took another look at her surroundings, struggling to find anything that potentially gave away a civilization that the person before her could belong to.

Lorielle raised her hands slightly into the air. "Don't worry, I haven't touched a thing. If it's that important to you though, I won't mention it to-" Lorielle bit her tongue, wondering if she should give away the others but this an didn't seem dumb by any means so he probably already knew. Time ticked by as Lorielle began to worry that she was beginning to be missed by the others. The man before her obviously wasn't too impressed by her just being there and if anyone else from the ship found her, he wouldn't be too happy about that either. "Look, I better-" she began but was interrupted by his own words. Lorielle's brows creased after being informed that 'someone was coming'. She frantically looked around her, trying to find any signs of approaching people. That's when she heard it; the collective sound of hoof beats and boots. Without saying another word to the blonde man, she spun around and darted away, her breath catching in her throat due to panic. She had to find her way back to the others.

Lorielle had been running for a few minutes by the time she found the others right where she had left them.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:31 pm

Indi
---------------------------------
Female | 23 |+| Location: forest | Tags: Lexa, Giulietta

Indi followed hastily, unsure what else to do. She kept up with the other two women fairly easily. But the whole time her mind was racing. Despite her sure footsteps she felt out of place beside the two smaller women, the near-seven-feet-tall walking wall of strength and muscle that she was.

She barely restrained a squeak of surprise when an unknown man jumped out of the shadows, murmured a few words to the other women, and then melted back into the shadows. She'd been so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings. Branwoda, thats how you get yourself killed, Indi berated herself internally.

She scratched at the shorn hairs of her undercut anxiously when they reached the horses. Where was she gonna go from here? She didn't want to go back to the village, but it was clear Heda and Giulietta were on a mission and she didn't want to interlope on that. "Er... I laik Indi. Kom Rolyn stegeda*." Indi rocked on her feet a little, still slouched. "Heda, laik osir ste sich?**"

*= I'm Indi. From Rolyn village.
**= Commander, are we in danger?

✼✼✼✼✼✼

Ket
Female | 26 |+| Location: river | Tags: Nikos

Ket dropped back down onto the ground and placed the sword back with its twin. She patted the rocky riverbed beside her, gesturing for Nikos to come sit. "Odei.*" She rifled through her rucksack until she was able to pull out two slightly bruised apples and some dried meat wrapped in a linen cloth. "Ai nou leidon ste az-de.**"

She outstretched her hand with the food, offering Nikos some. "Has something happened? The forest feels wrong?" Ket asked before biting into the green apple. She'd been down in her underground camp when the dropship had landed, and thus was completely unaware. Sure, she'd heard the boom and felt the earth shake a little, but nothing that hadn't happened before. It might have been the Maunon, or an animal, or who knows what. Given her recent run in with the big cat, she wouldn't be surprised if it was an animal, after all the tigers were pretty rare these days, especially in this area.

*= Good
**= I don't miss the cold/ice
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B [13*] • F [13] • E [6*] • N [3]

Postby senna_ » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:48 am

* I know I recently wrote for Ezarah & Brooke but I'm just quoting/linking them so all of my characters can be in the same post!

senna_ wrote:──────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐙
      she/her;.18;.the 100;.asexual/demiromantic;.located: woods/lake;.mentions: tag;.tagging: foster
    Although Brooke had audibly hummed out her humour towards Foster's goofy comment, she forced herself not to let much more than that slip from her lips since they were in an unfamiliar place. It was very still, a bit too still, and something told Brooke that one laugh could get them in big trouble. It was almost a bit strange, really; visually, the forest was a dream. Colours burst from the rows of tall trees, and the singing of the birds was like music to her ears. But beneath that, she sensed something eery, something that made the hair on her arms rise. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, and had a feeling it was probably just her, given the excitement and glee everyone else was showing, but she couldn't help but fall into a more cautious mode

"I'm glad I seem really smart and organized," she finally returned, her tone the tiniest bit sarcastic. "I'd love to be your personal assistant, Foster Hale." If more of the girls were as crazy as Octavia Blake perceived herself to be, in all honesty, Brooke wouldn't be surprised if Foster's joking wasn't far from actually happening. She had a good feeling a lot of the people here would be acting very differently, whether that was because they were free from adults, or something else. Was it really the big of a deal, though? Personally, Brooke was far more concerned about setting up a doable living area and collecting neded supplies than who she found attractive in the group. Not everyone had the same intentions, thoughm That was for sure.

A smile tugged at her lips as she envisioned a person climbing to the highest mountain around to peer out at the beauty around them. She could picture Foster whooping and holdering in joy from up above. The lightness, the freedom... It was beautiful.
    "I wish that was possible," Brooke mused. "Maybe it would be if we brought the Ark down low enough." Another thought hit her, one dwelling on those up above. "What do you think will happen if the adults eventually find out Earth really is liveable?"

Before she had a chance to speak her thoughts on the subject, Octavia cried happily, cutting ties for Brooke. Turning, she was quick to notice the sparkling water not far away. Water. They had found water. This was not like anything she had seen before. Her heart swelled as her mother came to mind. Mom, I hope you're seeing this. She found herself looking around, half for herbs and half just to take in the visuals. Her eyes caught something familiar.

"Foster," she breathed a moment later, her hand tapping in his upper arm before stepping off of the path they had been wandering down. Her mind seemed to temporarily ease the excitement of the water around them. "Elderberry." The plant, which looked like black raspberries, was, without a doubt, one of the many useful herbs around. "How much do you think we should take?" She didn't want to get ahead of herself. While elderberry could help with hunger, if it wasn't ripe, that was a major issue. They looked fine, but one could never be so sure.

••••

──────── 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒
      he/him;.18;.the 100;.heterosexual;.located: forest (lake);.mentions: lorielle, tags;.tagging: octavia, clarke
    Octavia had really worked herself up, that went without a doubt. Her cheeks had flushed red and her lips set into a pout. Her eyes could not seem to focus on one thing for more than a few seconds. Finn watched her with question marks in his eyes as she paced back and forth, pressing his lips together and averting his gaze as she and Clarke got nose-to-nose once again. They didn't need arguing right now, but it wasn't much of a surprise. It had hit him a few minutes ago and Finn knew it was bound to happen to the rest of them ─ the realization of their doom had begun to settle in.

He had picked up what he could to store water when Octavia came rushing his way. His eyes flickered towards Clarke, but returned quickly to the raven-haired girl before her; he didn't need Clarke's opinion to answer something like this. "I believe you," he reassured her, although he wasn't entirely sure she heard, since she was already gone by the time the words left his lips. It was no lie, either. If an animal could survive what they had originally believed to be catastrophic, surely a human could too, right? Finn wasn't exactly sure there were people around this very second, but he was seriously starting to question this place.

When she was out of sight, Finn sighed, then offered Clarke a small smile. "Let's just get what we need to get and go back," he told her, already drifting towards the lake. "We can always hide in the dropship and figure out what needs to be figured out there, where it's safe. Even if there aren't people here, there are animals, and who knows what kinds survived?" He shrugged, the action most to himself, then turned and headed to the lake, just in time to see Lorielle return.

••••

senna_ wrote:──────── 𝐄𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
      he/him;.20;.trikru scout;.pansexual;.located: forest (near lake);.mentions: tags;.tagging: lorielle —> indi, lexa, giulietta

••••

──────── 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒
      he/him;.22;.azgeda warrior;.demiromantic;.located: forest (river);.mentions: tag;.tagging: ketek
    It had been ages since the last time Nikos had been engulfed in something remotely calm. Although Ket had offered up a spot nearby her placing, Nikos didn't move right away. His sky blue eyes drifted from the river's gentle current to the treetops, whose leaves looked like they were perfectly outlined by the rays of the sun. The trickling water rolling over the smooth faces of stones brought peace to their surroundings. In the distance, birds were calling to one another, singing delightful songs and living life to the fullest. Not as far away, a squirrel hopped from one tree to the next. Her babies followed along in a more clumsy manner. At first, Nikos hadn't really been able to figure out what it was that drew Ket away from Azgeda. Their gruesome ways in comparison to a clan like Trikru was something to adjust to, but Nikos hadn't ever thought it to be that bad. Or, at least, Kodi didn't seem to think so. Out here, trapped in nothing more than utter freedom, Nikos was beginning to understand. Still, of course, shadows of figures, imaginary or not, lurked around, and Nikos constantly felt like he had a pair of amber-brown eyes on his back, but that was nothing new. Draezyn was always watching. They were always watching. Key in hand, shimmering against the hungry gleam in their eyes, ready to unlock the lock at any second. His jaw set and he tore his gaze away from the sky.

His boots made very little noise as he made his way down the small hill, gaze still lingering on his surroundings. Staring. It was something Nikos excelled in; why speak when he could watch? Observing had always been better than talking. Talking had a higher chance of spilling lies. Crossing the slim line of river's water, Nikos finally joined Ket, although he kept a good distance away from her. He knew her, he trusted her, but he had grown comfortable with a thick border between himself and the rest of humanity. That wasn't something that was going to change anytime soon. "Laik yu sure em ste nou gon ai laik hir¹?" he mumbled under his breath, although the quick glance from under his lashes was hopefully enough to reassure her he meant it lightheartedly. He settled on one of the rocks nearby, placing his hands in his lap and staring at them as if they were the most fascinating things around until he caught sight of movement from Ket. Nikos watched the apple placed in her outstretched hand for a second or two, then slowly reached forward and accepted the fruit. "Mochof²."

Taking in a deep breath, Nikos rolled the fruit around in his palms, settling his gaze back on the water in front of them. "Yes," he agreed with the slightest tilt of his head, "it certainly does." He paused yet again, almost as if unsure to reveal to her what little he knew, but decided against keeping his mouth shut. "I do not know much, but I saw it. It was man-made; there is nothing natural that could have caused such a crash." He shook his head slowly, as if it had been his mission and he failed. "I believe we have intruders. People from the sky."

¹ - are you sure it's not just because I'm here?
² - thank you.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Lorielle
19 ~ cis female ~ straight ~ tagged: ~ mentioned: Octavia

Lorielle slowly made her way back around the lake towards the group, the previous events running through her mind at a million kilometers. A few of the others watched as she approached and as Lorielle got closer, she noticed Octavia had gotten out of the water but she seemed to be fine. After all, in her short time of walking to where that stranger was and back, her feet hadn't started to hurt. She would probably find out more later, anyways. Lorielle was curious as to where that man had come from and how long he had been there. She couldn't recall anyone from the main ship ever having mentioned other people down on Earth but perhaps they had missed the fact all together. Lorielle suddenly remembered the sounds of horses but that was strange. If they had come from the sky, how did they get them down here?

"Sorry that took so long guys. I come baring no gifts because all though I looked nearly everywhere, I couldn't really find anything but maybe that's just my lack of knowledge" Lorielle explained then turned towards Clarke. "Maybe you might have better luck in another area" she suggested, although the real reason for the change of area was locked away in her head. Whoever that man was, he probably wouldn't appreciate others trampling on the resources
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:05 pm

ꜰᴏꜱᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʟᴇ
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
18|Male|Hetero|Mentions: Octavia, Lorielle|Tags: Brooke

It was probably best she didn't indulge his jokes he is usually loud, rowdy and rambunctious, it would make them an easy target and easy to find if there was anything in the forest looking for a tasty snack, though he more saw himself as maybe a good appetizers. He chuckled to himself at the thought. Why was that even funny?

He kept his eyes forwards, it's not like something like relationships haven't crossed his mind before. But...he always found his attention on something more important and his time consumed by something. And he was always trying to help people, take care of them, leaving him with little to no time for himself. And currently, he needs to put everyone infront ofnhis needs once again, help the injured, figure out a plan for survival, medicine, food, all things that will probably consume his time and attention once again, not like he minded though.
"You just give off this feeling of intelligence....if that makes any sense." He said in a compliment.

"Hey....I'm sure one day we can!" He smiled, but that smile disappeared as quick as it came at the mention of the adults. He had nothing up there, no one waiting for him, except a father with harsh words and high expectations that he didn't want to meet. He looked to his wrist, the one that had the bracelet on it to show the ones on the Ark they were still alive. "Well, I assume they would make their way down here." He states. Even though he has a hatred for the adults and his father, he knew the best way for them to survive was to have them come here. More experienced doctors, engineers, builders, cooks. But he held his tongue as his eyes now were to the elderberry, if they eat them while it wasnt ripe it could make people sick, and even be toxic in some cases. He grabbed a berry and crushed it between his fingers, the color was dark and redish purple, like wine meaning it was ripe and good to eat. There was a possibility some of them wouldn't be ripe but that was not much of a big deal if they cooked them. "I think....we should just grab a few handfuls, if we need more we know where to get them, I don't want to risk someone getting hungry and eating a bunch at once without thinking." He explained in a more serious manner. "The last thing we need is people getting sick."

(Still waiting on a post for Aliyah, if there is no response soon I will have Faye open up for interactions :) I will also make a post for Wynn once they return back to the drop ship- I'll just be having her working on making a fire and maybe some spears or something haha)
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Indi
Female | 23 |+| Location: up a tree near the dropship | Tags: -

Indi left the two and stalked cautiously back to the strange sky object. When she picked a sturdy tree that had a decent view of the metal rock and its inhabitants. She hauled herself up into the branches, feeling confident that these newcomers wouldn't see her as they didn't seem to look up. She could see, several hundred meters away, the strange sky people milling around and doing odd things.

After watching them for a little while, her anxiety eased. They were all children, and they had no weapons. Appeased that she wasn't in any danger she couldn't handle, her curiosity surged. She had so many questions! Did they all live in that ship? It seemed awfully small for such a large group. How did it stay in the sky? Where were the adults? What was it like to live amongst the stars?

She made the mistake of relaxing. She let her legs hang either side of the branch as she watched in fascination, trying to burn the images into her memory.

✼✼✼✼✼✼

Ket
Female | 26 |+| Location: river | Tags: Nikos

The redhead snorted and broke into a laugh. "Yu leyous!*" Prospect seemed outlandish at best. There hadn't been a person from the sky since Praimfaya so many years ago. As she was laughing so noticed one of the sticks attached to one of her fishing lines jolting, and so she reached out, grabbing the line and pulling it in, all the while still snickering. She pulled the line in until the flopping fish was on the bank.

Ket wrinkled her nose in annoyance. The fish was too small, she'd have to throw it back. Grabbing the struggling creature she gently extracted the hook from it's mouth and rocked forward on her haunches, tossing the fish back into the middle of the river. She turned back to Nikos and saw that he hadn't been laughing. "You are serious?" she frowned, feeling her skin prickle.

This would change everything. While part of her was curious, Ket was mostly angry. These people had come down an invaded her found home. How dare they? "When did this happen? How many?" she questioned, suddenly on the offensive against these new unknown enemies.

* = You're funny
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B [14] • F [14] • E [7] • N [4]

Postby senna_ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:09 am

──────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐙
      she/her;.18;.the 100;.asexual/demiromantic;.located: forest - lake ;.mentions: finn, tag;.tagging: foster, all (somewhat?)
    It was strange how for a moment, Foster actually stopped talking. Brooke didn’t mind the here-and-there comments (if anything, it helped keep her calm), and she didn’t seem to realize just how dependent she was on his voice until he had fallen quiet. In that moment, it seemed they were in a completely different place, and while that was not far from the truth, she hadn’t thoroughly processed it. Having something as small as a familiar voice accompanying her appeared to have kept her mind calmer, under control, for it meant there was some familiarity in a strange place. Thankfully, he began to speak once more before the creeps of the place really crawled up and onto her skin. A smile, small but genuine, played at her lips at the endearing compliment, but her mind was too focused on the herb she had just found to really continue that conversation.

It was a relief to note that Foster was on the same page as her. Brooke was fairly confident with her herbs and other medical-based products, for even though she did not obtain the proper medical training, she had learned a lot from her dad, but having another steady opinion was even better. “Here…” The inside hidden pocket – or flapping fabric, more or less – had already been ripped from the crash, so Brooke tore off an uneven strip of it, waving the hunter-green material in the air for a second. “We can use this as a marker, for next time.” Inside, Brooke honestly wasn’t sure it was the greatest idea, just because of its colour in contrast to the vibrant green leaves around them, but she still tied it to a branch nonetheless. Something was better than nothing.

Shrugging the bag off of her shoulders, she unzipped it and opened it for Foster, allowing him space to plop however many berries he wanted into it. She pressed her lips together, eyeing the berries yet again. “We’ll have to hide this,” she voiced a moment later. “Desperation makes people greedy. I can’t even imagine how many people are going to try to raid our supplies and take it for themselves.” When Foster was done, she zipped the bag up and placed it back over her shoulders. “I’m not sure I’d want to see anyone from the Ark again,” she admitted a moment later, turning to let Foster start up first. “They purposely sent us down here to die. I’m not sure I’d want to talk to someone who willingly left me to die.” She shrugged to herself, then picked up the pace, heading in the direction she believed would lead them to the rest of the group. The sound of rushing water confirmed it a few seconds later.

Stopping near the water’s edge, Brooke’s hazel-brown eyes lingered on the group, then she spoke again: “I think we should head back.” While it wasn’t loud enough to easily attract the attention of those around her, Finn Collins seemed to acknowledge it without a second thought. She glanced back at Foster as the other boy started packing up supplies. “We’re safer back at the dropship.”

••••

──────── 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒
      he/him;.18;.the 100;.heterosexual;.located: forest (lake);.mentions: brooke, tag;.tagging: lorielle
    Clarke was distracted. It was understandable, but now that the tension had begun to rise and people were starting to act strange, Finn was beginning to feel a bit uneasy, as if he had been placed in the wrong location at the wrong time. Nobody was doing anything, and it didn’t help that Finn’s comments weren’t really going anywhere. He decided against saying anything more to the blonde, or to Octavia, even, who looked like she was going to break down in tears at any moment now. The fun was over, and while Finn worried, he was having a difficult time showing it. He couldn’t help it, really – situations like this made him feel weird; serious situations always meant trouble, and Finn always knew the outcome of trouble. It was never fun for him.

He was just finishing collecting water into the metal water bottles someone had found when Lorielle really approached them; she had returned seconds prior, but it appeared she had branched off elsewhere for a bit. Although she was standing straight and looked to be in one piece, even Finn noticed something strange lingering in the depts of her features. Wading out of the water, he stuffed the bottles into a nearby backpack and headed over to her, shaking out one leg at a time to get rid of as much water on his pants as he could.

“Everything okay?” he asked her. “You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.” His chocolate-coloured eyes shifted from her to the girl who was speaking with Bellamy earlier. Although she did not appear to be as rushed as some, her words added to his suspicion. It certainly didn’t help that they were deadly calm, too. Glancing back at Lorielle, Finn raised his brows in submission towards the other, then picked up the bag. “Maybe heading back is the best option,” he mused as he started up towards the rest of the group. “Seems nobody’s got a good feeling about this place.”

••••

──────── 𝐄𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
      he/him;.20;.trikru scout;.pansexual;.located: forest (near skaikru);.mentions: indi, lorielle, tag;.tagging: faye
    The interaction between Lexa and her crew was brief, a blur amidst panic and chaos, and before Ezarah knew it, he was by himself once again. The lack of company wasn't abhorrent, but it wasn't the most endearing, either, likely given what the conversation's topic had been about. Nonetheless, there wasn't anything Ezarah could do about it now. Did he follow them back to their territory? That would ruin the whole point of his job, though, wouldn't it? So, shrugging to himself, the archer turned away and began to retrace his steps.

He was quick to spot the tall one he'd seen with Lexa only a few seconds ago. He watched silently as she scampered up the tree the way a racoon or squirrel would, perching herself on what appeared to be a relatively secure branch to watch those below her. Ezarah was about to do the same. He couldn't get his mind off of the one he'd come face-to-face with. Her accent was unusual, something that neither mimicked his own nor those of Trikru. Her clothing was different, even the way she carried herself was different. Dainty, unsure. Certainly not a native to the region. Were they all like that? A character with a skittish personality like that wouldn't survive two full days out here. Just like Trikru, though, Ezarah felt little connection to those people. They weren't one of his, and they didn't belong to Trikru. If the only weapons they had were wooden buckets, they'd be fine, but it was difficult to tell what they were hiding back on the thing that fell, the thing Ali claimed was their home.

Turning away from the path the strangers were likely about to take, Ezarah hurried back off into the brush, determined to fit into the shadows once again. He had to find where that crash had occurred. There would be so many answers there. His mind was busy, focused on the strangers, but not enough to miss the appearance of Faye. Or, maybe it was the other way around. Ezarah wasn't sure she had moved much. "Oh." It came out plainly, almost sheepishly, for Ezarah hadn't originally had the intentions of running into her once again. "Well.... They are not from the mountain, and they certainly are not native to the forest. I don't believe they're harmful, but it's difficult to tell what they have hidden in their camp."

••••

──────── 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒
      he/him;.22;.azgeda warrior;.demiromantic;.located: forest (river);.mentions: tag;.tagging: ket
    It wasn’t much of a surprise that Ket found his comment regarding those from the sky hysterical. If he hadn’t seen it for himself, he likely would have had a similar reaction. In all fairness, it was a bit of a long run, and a silly thing to say. People from the sky. That was unheard of. But it made perfect sense. From a mechanical object that most certainly was not natural to the voices of strangers in the distance, it all added up perfectly. Inside of him, Kodi lashed at the cage. Nikos winced, as if it had been physical pain. He kept his gaze down, focusing hard on the flowing water beneath his boots. It was no surprise that He wanted to get His hands on them, whoever they were. They were enemies until proven otherwise, and He wanted no mercy.

Thankfully, Ket’s voice sliced through the air once more, giving Nikos a chance to breathe. He hadn’t realized just how tense he had gotten until she spoke, and he rolled back his sore shoulders before tilting his head from side-to-side. Go away, he inwardly snarled at the beast. Hod yo trigplei, der ste nou gon daun. ¹ When she cackled yet again, his expression fell into something even blander. “Emo laik kom skai,²” he repeated himself, sky blue eyes falling to the fish she had caught right then. He raised a brow at her actions, but didn’t comment on it aloud. His clan would have slaughtered that thing, no matter how small it was.

Stretching his legs out a bit, as if that would help ease him back into a calmer state, Nikos shook his head slowly, indicating he was not completely sure. “I do not have many answers,” he told her. “All I know is that there was an object that fell from the sky – certainly not nature’s work. My job was to find them. Or, let him find them.” He shook his head yet again, although this time it was in minor distress. “I am not looking for a battle today, but we do need to find out more about them. They could be armed.”

¹ - Hold your fire, there is no fight.
² - They are from the sky.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_