[어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: [어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

Postby єℓσqυєи¢є » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:56 am

heyy I just got back from volunteering but I'll try to put up a post today!
єℓσqυєи¢є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby єℓσqυєи¢є » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:27 am

Einna perked up as Jungkook walked into the dance studio, excited to see a real Idol in the flesh. Still, she kept her distance out of respect and selfishness. In truth, Einna felt awkward around guys and mostly avoided them, as she had a tendency to make a fool out of herself whenever she was forced to interact with them.

She winced as the trainee beside her pounced on Jungkook, not feeling an ounce of pity when she had to be dragged out of the room. Gosh, I can feel myself heating up from second-hand embarrassment, Einna thought, touching her cheeks. The instructor lectured the class about remaining professional and how any girls who displayed unacceptable behaviour would be dismissed immediately.

"Ne," Einna answered with the rest of the trainees.

As the instructor went over the specific dance moves of BOOMBAYAH, Einna groaned internally. She had a great sense of rhythm, but her body rarely listened to her mind and all of her movements looked awkward and forced. Einna wished she had been put in the back instead of the front.

After running through the entire dance five times with music, Einna was positively exhausted. Her muscles were sore and strained from all of the intricate moves she had to perform, and she questioned if she still had enough energy to perform the song. On the brighter side, Einna was confident with the dance after practicing so many times, noting the significant improvement in such a small timespan.

As Einna gathered into a group with Ki-Tae and Gri-Na, she scoured the studio with her eyes to find their final member. She quickly realized that everyone had already formed groups of four, and there were no stray trainees left. There was no one but... her eyes landed on Jungkook leaning against the wall. She could feel her heart drop to her stomach.

"Guys, you don't think..." Einna began nervously. "Is the instructor going to make Jungkook our final member?

WC: 329
TWC: 3860
єℓσqυєи¢є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:16 am

Ki-Tae looked around, noticing that all the other trainees had paired up. As the last girl jumped to a spot with her friends, Ki-Tae's eyes fell on Jungkook just as he looked up from the floor. She turned to Einna. "I would think that's more than a possibility at this point." She muttered.

Jungkook looked around the room, just to make sure everyone had paired up, then he confidently strolled over to Min-Ki-Tae's group, introducing himself with a quick bow. "I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." He said point-blankly. After giving them a moment to respond, he continued. "I would appreciate if you would let me do Jennie's part here. Ultimately it's up to you as I can fit anywhere, but I feel it would be best outcome as I am pretty lean, so carrying me isn't that big of an issue" He felt himself trip up on his words. "Ah, I'm not saying you girls are big." He clarified feeling embarassed. It wasn't what he meant at all. "It also would be better for my image this way as I'm not touching you girls as much. And better for you too as there is less for the other girls to get jealous of." Clearing his throat nervously he continued on. "A lot of dancing is putting people in their proper places so that the focus is on the best person. Though it's not always the case with lyric assignments. That is why sometimes the person singing doesn't dance when they are center. But putting the best person in focus is very prevalent when only dancing.

He turned to Einna, Instinctively staring with her. "I think you really shine when you are doing the leg-twist and hand flick part, so I think you'd look best in the center for that part. You'd probably do best as Rose. Your floor work is also pretty good.Work on your facial expressions though. You seem very focused, which is a good thing, but you mustn't let the audience know that you are trying that hard. You need to make it look easy."

Next he moved to Gri-Na. looking her up and down and thinking, trying to remember what he observed besides the instructor correcting her hand placement. "You are really good in the chorus so I would like you in front there as much as possible. You also are great during the second verse. This is why I suggest you do Jisoo's part. Work on your technique, though because your feet and stance are a little sloppy."

Lastly, he turned his attention to Ki-Tae who noticed he was mostly listing positives, and not very things to correct. "This leaves you with Lisa's part. I noticed you have some strong charisma with dancing, although you struggle. You are decent all around in the different parts. I didn't really notice much stand out about you other than your facial expressions, which were very on point. It's like you are trying to live the dance. You also seem very tense and rigid, try to move more fluidly."

Ki-Tae didn't understand half of what he said due to her lack of Korean skills, but she got the gist of what he was saying.

Jungkook easily took command over the group and explained who he wanted to have what part. "Also, I would like to go over the lift just before the second lead-in to the chorus. The part that goes "I know you wanna touch, Like touch touch touch touch touch..." Do you think all three of you can lift me? It would be about 50 pounds on each of you." He paused a moment watching the girls for a reaction. "If not we can easily go into the moves of the first verse or we can improvise, though I don't think the teacher will like that very much. Honestly, In the business, if we can't do something, they give the part to the person who can, and if no one can do it, they will make you practice until you can."

WC: 675
TWC: 4823

[Ki-Tae gets a +3 to Dance]
[Edited this to make it longer and because I mixed up Rose and Jisoo by accident. Hope this is okay ^^]
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:54 pm

Gri-Na looked at Einna with disbelief plastered on her face. “Surely not…” Her voice trailed off whilst she looked around to confirm what Einna and Ki-Tae were saying. She stopped speaking as she realised that the others were right. Gri-Na’s stomach began to fill with butterflies and she felt the urge to just run out of the studio. However, she knew that would get her kicked out in an instant.

As Jungkook started walking towards them, Gri-Na started to internally freak out. Not only was this an international superstar, but if she messed up in front of him, she would never forgive herself.

“I’m Gri-Na. It’s nice to meet you too.” She bowed politely, her voice quivering.

She listened to his words and every so often made a little noise of agreement such as the usual ‘hmm’ and ‘yes’.

Then, Gri-Na listened to her piece of criticism. “Thank you.” She nodded as Jungkook acknowledged her dance during the chorus and rap verse. Internally, Gri-Na noted that her stance needed work and nodded once again to show that she acknowledged his words.

As Ki-Tae was being spoken to, Gri-Na watched her. She noticed that Ki-Tae looked a bit blank and wondered if she understood him because Jungkook seemed to be saying a lot to her. But, she shrugged the feeling off since her friend seemed pretty good at speaking and understand Korean, she thought.

Gri-Na nodded to the other girls as Jungkook spoke to them, “I think we could lift him.” She said quietly, still nervous about the BTS star’s presence.

WC: 260
TWC: 1,630

[I’m sorry for the late post. I didn’t seem to get notified. :-/ Also, could I roll a stat die, please?]
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby єℓσqυєи¢є » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 am

As Ki-Tae and Gri-Na agreed with Einna's suspicions, Jungkook made his way towards their group. Einna felt weak in the knees again, but not from tiredness. It took all her willpower to stay upright and not stare at the floor.

"My name is Einna, and it's nice to meet you too," she quickly said after Gri-na, also bowing in respect. She nodded along as Jungkook spoke, although she barely understood what he was saying. Most of it was due to the language barrier, but a small part of it was Einna's fatigue which was starting to set in. She stretched her neck to keep herself awake.

"Yeah, good—uh, sounds good," said Einna after Jungkook designated her role. She was slightly proud that she was given the part of Rosé, her BLACKPINK bias. Einna had always admired her distinct and powerful voice, as well as her songwriting capabilities. As well, she could relate to Rosé's trainee days and having to immigrate to Korea. After all, they had both moved away from the only home they've ever known to follow their dreams.

"I agree with Gri-Na, we could lift Jungkook if we all looked together," Einna said to the girls.

WC: 198
TWC: 4058

[I'd like to roll a stat die for dance pls! :D]
єℓσqυєи¢є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Ki-Tae also bowed and greeted Jungkook when he approached the group, "I am Ki-Tae, It's nice to meet you" she said keeping focused. She also agreed with the girls, "I mean if he's 150 pounds, he is a lot lighter than I am, so it would be worse lifting me." She noted, speaking to the girls. "I mean we can try. It's only a couple of steps and then we set you down." She mentioned remaining optimistic, but still worrying. She wasn't the strongest girl out there. And a lot of the other girls seemed so much skinnier than her.

Jungkook watched her multiply 50 x 3 in her head. He still struggled with math a little bit and took note of her quick thinking, chuckling to himself. He was about to suggest that they go over the section quickly, but the instructor cut him off. "Ah-" He bowed, "Please try not to drop me. If you need to set me down, do so, but please try not to drop me." He could handle the pain if he was dropped, but he was more worried about what the teacher would say if they dropped him. He remained professional and respectful, though rigidly so.

"Alright, so, let's go through this a couple of times and then see what you've learned. Try not to mark anything. Act as if each time you dance it is the last time you'll dance." He instructed, "You never know when the last time will be, and you are only as good as your last performance." He had started another sentence but interrupted himself. "...482! Eyes up here!" He yelled grabbing Ki-Tae's attention.

She had been checking the other girls out of nervousness, but it startled her enough that she refocused herself "Mianhaeyo" she barely uttered bowing a full 90 degrees.

"I won't tell you again." The teacher warned her. "Starting positions!" He called. Then, the instructor turned to his laptop and started the music.

The first go-around was somewhat sloppy as she tried to keep up with the slowed music and the positioning required, luckily the instructor took it slow and explain where each person was. She was especially vigilant in listening for Lisa's name. The second go-around was worse because they were doing it at closer to normal speed and Ki-Tae struggled to find her spot, often running to it at the last second. It was difficult to remember both the moves and the positioning, and she was getting tired, both physically and sleep-wise.

The teacher then ran the dance three more times, watching and correcting the girls on the parts rather than dancing with them. On the first pass, he seemed to avoid correcting their group. Perhaps they were so bad, he didn't care to. Or maybe they were decent enough that there were other groups needing help more. She couldn't tell. She stayed focused on herself and her group in the mirror, blocking out everything except her number. Then came the part she was dreading. The lift. When Jungkook launched himself into their arms, he went too far, putting most of his weight on Ki-Tae, and likewise, she nearly dropped him and had to set him down very quickly. She hoped the girls got the message.

Suddenly the music stopped before the end. He had halted it with a remote. "Jungkooks group!" He shouted. "482, 444, 478!" he was stern. Ki-Tae gulped as he continued. "If you aren't going to take this seriously then, sit out! Go on! I don't even want to look at you floundering about!"

Ki-Tae's suspicions were true. They weren't doing so hot compared to the other trainees. She stiffly and submissively sauntered to the back of the classroom and sat down, bringing her knees to her chest and trying her best not to cry. As the music started up, she took a deep shaky breath. He's only trying to break us. This will pass. I can't cry now, or I'll be cut! "I'm... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... I just didn't want to drop him and..." She couldn't continue speaking or else she would cry, and she was determined not to.

Jungkook joined the girls at the back of the class, scooching down next to Gri-Na, had she listened to the instructor. "Don't let this get to you. You'll go through much worse, believe me. If you can't handle this, it's pointless to become an Idol. I mean, I've had someone fall through a gap on the stage and land on me, and I had to get up there and dance next as if I wasn't in an immense amount of shoulder pain. It's part of the job. Keep fighting. If you can get past this class, I'm sure you'll be able to make it, eventually." He whispered words of encouragement to all of the girls in his group. He was far too nice.

After watching the others go over the dance twice more, it was time to perform. As the last group finished up, The dance instructor looked at the clock and then looked to his clipboard. "482, 444, 478, get up here" he ordered motioning for them to stand front and center. "Jungkook, you too please" His demeanor softened when he talked to Jungkook. "In all my years of teaching, never have I seen one, let alone three trainees with such incompetence for dance. Do you even know your right from your left? It's apparent to me that you don't want this. You don't thirst for it. It isn't in your blood. Someone else will wipe the floor with you before you even get five seconds into a song. Just awful! If I don't see an improvement by next week, you're out. Show me that you want this. That you won't stop until you get to the top, and even then you'll keep going. You need that drive or else you won't get anywhere in this career. That being said, I don't want to see behavior like I have witnessed today again. Understood?" Ki-Tae bowed and nodded.

The teacher looked over his clipboard and started the music. "This is your shot to stay in this class." He said, before gesturing for them to go dance.

Ki-Tae rushed to her spot in front of Jungkook and started to swivel down, reach forward, and then she was back up again, counting in her head as she strutted forward with the group. "I don't wanna boy, I need a man" the song played and she slid down again on her toes and swished her shoulders. Time for Jungkook to do his thing. Ki-Tae continued on the floor-work but was a little late getting back up and the Instructor noticed this, notating it on his clipboard.

Next came the part where the girls had to hover their hands over him, Ki-Tae being at his hip. She was very careful not to touch him out of respect and so that the other girls in the class didn't get too jealous of her. Then they danced with Ki-Tae in the back, and the other two girls on either side. Jungkook was right placing himself as Jennie, he was very good as a center. Subsequently came the part where he leaned back and Ki-Tae had to balance him. "gyaega naya Jennie"

Next was Jisoo's part and the hand-in-the-air moves. Ki-Tae's arm angles were off and the Instructor yelled at her to fix it. "Arm, 482!" but Ki-Tae didn't let it get to her. It was hard for her to think about correcting while trying to remember the dance at the same time, but she continued on with the attitude the song required and smiling.

Now, Ki-Tae was all the way stage left and her hand needed to be in time with the others' pops, which luckily wasn't all that difficult. Afterwards, she made her way to center stage, hopefully in line with the others she had to bend back slightly and straighten and then lean to her right (stage left) "Like dada dada dun dun , dada dada dun dun, ttudurubbau"

The lot of them were evenly spaced out as far as Ki-Tae could tell and she had to run to catch up to Grina, which also made Jungkook have to run to catch up to Ki-Tae as they went from large spacing to being close enough to each other's shoulders. Of course, both Jungkook and Ki-Tae followed the Hover-hand rule when having to place a hand over the next person's shoulder and especially when they turned around and had to place a hand over another person's hip. Ki-Tae was very careful not to touch him, though she would have to touch him when they were carrying him.

Then came more hand-in-the-air work and the part where Einna would take the center of the group for the hand flick hip twist bit. Ki-Tae was in the back and then she had to wrap her arms around Einna's waist and swish them out from her in time with the music, and then...

"BOOMBAYAH"

Ki-Tae made it through the chorus and the next verse with ease. The chorus was the most well-known part and seemed easier, especially when compared to matching movement with the other girls and Jungkook, who seemed so much more advanced compared to them.

"Use the stage!" Called the director while going through the second half of Lisa's rap. Ki Tae made her movements larger and ended at center stage with a little time to spare, while the other girls were doing moves behind her.

Then came Grina's part where the girls would have to sway their hips and then... oh no...

The lift...

Jungkook launched himself into the girls' arms again as they walked forward with him. Ki-Tae was really struggling, but she managed to keep a smile on her face before they stood him upright. Thankfully it went off without a hitch. Ki-Tae released a sigh of relief as they fanned their hands in toward Jungkook and then out, but it wasn't over yet.

Next was Einna's part to crawl under the three, and then they had to lay down in a train-type fashion. Then, they would stand up and Einna would hopefully take the center of the group again before they strutted in a line, equally spacing themself out before...

"BOOMBAYAH"

Again they hit the chorus and Ki-Tae danced it with ease, though she was in the back with Einna at this point, she would soon be up in the front again before they did their pow-wow type-circle part of the dance.

After that, they basically were allowed to jump around and have a good time until the end of the song where they got in position with Jungkook on the floor in front of them and Ki-Tae in the back, stage right.

Jungkook was breathing easily, but Ki-Tae was breathing heavy. She tried to put everything she had out there as it could very well be the last time they danced. After they were permitted to break apart, Ki-Tae broke off and got a drink of water. She was in not-too good a shape, but she would manage. It was a very taxing dance on the body with lots of fast and large movements. It was a wonder that she was still standing. But she had to be strong. Any sign of weakness and someone would soon be there to replace her.

The instructor cleared his throat. "Surprisingly well given your lack of practice time and talent." he jabbed at them with his words. He then turned his attention to the rest of the class who had been on the outskirts watching. "Alright everyone, come prepared tomorrow with a song to dance to show off your best skills. You are dismissed."

Ki-Tae walked out of the room, still breathing heavily, and she sat in the hallway with her arms on top of her head, trying to breathe. She would be fine eventually but she had tried to perform at her max to get into the good graces of the professor and now was paying the price.

If her friends had followed her out and were sitting with her, she would say "D**n it, I'm going to have to dance all night to get another song down"

She would then stand up and follow the girls back to the dorms, talking with them along the way.

Jungkook would bow to the girls on the way out and head to his next meeting. "It was very nice getting to meet you all," He said politely before continuing on his way.

WC: 2102
TWC: 6925

[Grina gets a +3 to stats]
[Einna gets a +3 to Dance]
[Ki-Tae gets a +1, +3, +4, +3 to stats. So basically, +11 to dance]

[Holy cow, this was a doozy to write up. I hope this isn't too harsh and that I gave you enough freedom to do what you want within the post. I tried to keep from placing you, but it was really hard to do when describing the dance. If you guys have a problem with it, PM me, and I can change it up ^^][Also feel free to RP the instructor calling out to you as well, if you want your character to make mistakes. Ki-Tae made a huge one.]

[Seall I couldn't find a number for your character, so I assigned her 478. We can change it if you would like a different number. Let me know. ^^]
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:39 am

As the music started up, Gri-Na got into position — paying extra attention to her stance and placement. Dancing to BOOMBAYAH slowly required lots of balance, which was challenging at times — especially in the chorus and having to hold Jungkook for even longer. Gri-Na almost lost her balance a couple of times, which led to her being a bit wobbly. With the instructor watching her group like a hawk, she knew there was no way her mistakes would have gone unnoticed. In contrast, the instructor didn't seem to be saying anything. 'Am I actually doing well?' She thought to herself.

Luckily for Gri-Na, closer to normal speed was easier in terms of balance. She felt grateful that she was given Jisoo's role, which required her to be at the back most of the time and execute easier moves. Part of her felt sorry for her friends because their parts were so much harder. Finally, they had to lift Jungkook at normal speed(?). Gri-Na felt hopeful. However, that didn't last long as she felt her arms give in. Gri-Na noticed that Ki-Tae had put Jungkook down quicker than she was supposed to. Looking over to her friend, she gave a sympathetic smile, and carried on with her dancing.

Gri-Na stared at the instructor, who was telling her group off. Instinctively, she looked over to Ki-Tae once more and noticed that she had moved to the back, almost at breaking point. She sped over to where she was sitting, hugging her knees, and crouched beside her, putting a hand to her shoulder. "Ki-Tae, it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes" She whispered, desperately trying to make Ki-Tae feel better. Gri-Na knew that her words sounded extremely naïve, but she couldn't think of anything else to say. Only then did Gri-Na actually process what the instructor was saying. A wave of annoyance washed over her, 'That's so unfair. Of course we're taking this seriously.' She thought to herself with indignation.

She listened to Jungkook's kind words. "Gamsahamnida." Gri-Na whispered to him, "We won't give up without a fight."

Gri-Na hung her head in shame, in light of the instructor's discouraging words. After he had finished speaking, she looked up and copied and nodded.

She took her position once more at the back, next to Ki-Tae. She knew they couldn't afford to make any more substantial mistakes. As Gri-Na came down to Jungkook's leg, her shoulder movements were a bit stiff. She had always struggled with this part, and it didn't help that she was right at the front with everyone's eyes on her group.

Then, Gri-Na's part came up. She made sure to put as much, but not too much, energy in her moves in order to match the vibe of the song. Gri-Na felt confident that her stage presence was noticeable as she put the right amount of attitude in her chorus. However, it was quickly over and she made way for Ki-Tae.

During the bridge, Gri-Na's movements could have been smoother as she focused on her stance yet again. They all then seamlessly transitioned into the high-energy chorus. Gri-Na made sure to give it all she had, however she was becoming more tired and was beginning to lose her breath. Fortunately, the part after the chorus gave her a bit of a break.

As the lift approached once more, Gri-Na felt less confident this time around. Gri-Na managed to catch Jungkook's legs with ease since the legs were the easiest to hold.

Nearer to the end of the song, Gri-Na permitted herself to just let go and have a bit of fun with the moves. Whilst she still focused on specific parts of her body, she felt looser and found that she flowed more easily like this. However, this made her almost forget the posing at the end. In the corner of her eye, she noticed the others preparing to pose and that seemed to jog her memory. Quickly, she took position for the last few beats.

Her chest heaved as she caught her breath and followed her friends out. "How about-" She said to the others, breathing heavily in the middle of her sentence, "-we practise all together?" Gri-Na suggested. She felt bad for Ki-Tae and wanted to be there for her.
"It was nice meeting you too." She bowed politely towards Jungkook, and then turned back to the other girls as he left.

WC: 733
TWC: 2363

[Please may I roll a weight die?]
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby єℓσqυєи¢є » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:55 pm

“Alright,” Einna said aloud, clapping her hands. “It’s settled then. We’ll lift— try our best to lift you, Jungkook.” She had to confirm their decision out loud, unsure if her fatigued body could handle the weight of a 150-pound person, even if it was only one third. Still, Jungkook was the best option out of all three of them. Einna promised herself to restrict her meals and hit the gym regularly from now on.

Jungkook was interrupted by the dance instructor, who ordered them to take their starting positions. His short temper and tendency to yell every word likened him to Abby Lee Miller from Dance Moms, or perhaps to a drill sergeant who made it his life’s mission to get in your face and ruin your day.

The first run-through was satisfactory at best— even with the slowed down tempo, Einna was unused to performing the dance with three other people. As a result, her moves seemed more awkward and choppy rather than well-polished. When the dance instructor sped up the song to normal speed, things got worse. There were parts where Einna didn’t know who she was supposed to be beside, resulting in not-so-subtle running around to get to her position. So much for making it look easy: Einna was sure she looked like an absolute train wreck.

After a few more run-throughs (Einna had lost count), the oh-so-dreaded lift was coming up. By now, Einna had no more strength left in her body from the non-stop dancing. She felt dizzy and nauseous, and her back was soaked from all her sweat. Einna watched in horror as Jungkook jumped too far and put all his weight on Ki-Tae, resulting in him being practically dropped on the floor. The dance instructor immediately stopped his music, and erupted in fury at her group.

“And what the hell was that, number 444?” He turned to Einna after chewing out Ki-Tae. “You look like you’re about to faint on the floor! Get your act together!”

Einna quickly bowed in apology, muttering a quick Joe song hab ni da before running after Ki-Tae. She sat down beside her and rubbed her back, whispering small it’s oks and it’s not your faults to sooth her. Einna nodded along at Jungkook’s speech, suddenly motivated again. She wasn’t going to let some adult bully get in the way of her and her friends’ dreams.

As the dance instructor told them to take their positions again, Einna stood on the right side of Ki-Tae. She took a deep breath, and plastered a confident smile as the music began. She strutted with confidence, letting her body sense the music. Einna felt a little silly as she whipped her hair and twirled her hands, but she pushed that thought to the back of her head and continued to dance.

When Einna prepared to take centre stage for the pre-chorus, she quickly ran over the movements in her head. Flick my wrist four times, arms up, hair flip, right arm out then left arm out, she recited as she walked. Einna made an effort to exude confidence (whatever that means) during her part, executing the handwork perfectly. This time she let out a genuine smile as they went into the chorus, actually enjoying herself.

After the chorus, Lisa’s rap, and Jisoo’s verse, the lift was coming up. Einna took her position in the middle and extended her arms to catch Jungkook. Thankfully, the weight was distributed equally between her, Ki-Tae, and Gri-Na, so they were able to support him as they sauntered forward. Einna tried to avoid touching Jungkook as much as possible while still having it look natural, as she still felt awkward around the Idol.

After they set him down, Einna briskly made her way in front of Gri-Na for the part where she would crawl under them. She got on her back and propelled herself with her legs. She was able to rest for a few beats on the ground, and she caught her breath before continuing to dance.

The rest of the choreography went by in a blur, as it was mostly just jumping around and movements she had done before. After the music ended, Einna was practically gasping for air but hid it in fear of getting scolded. After the dance instructor had given them their next assignment and left the studio, Einna turned to her group mates.

“It was nice meeting you,” she bowed to Jungkook. Einna brightened at Gri-Na’s suggestion. “Yeah, that sounds amazing! We can all help each other out in picking a dance. I think they have studios that trainees can practice in whenever they want. How about going there after we grab dinner?”

WC: 783
TWC: 4841

[I'd like to roll a weight die please!]
Last edited by єℓσqυєи¢є on Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
єℓσqυєи¢є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:14 pm

Ki-Tae looked to her newly made friends and smiled, still trying to catch her breath. "A-are you sure?" she asked. She still felt not-so-confident in herself and she didn't want to become a burden to these people. It seemed like they were only concerned about her right now. Was this what having friends is like? She was just happy to have made it through class.

"If you guys are sure, then let's do it. Fighting!" Ki-Tae stopped to think for a moment. "But if we practice all together, we each get less time to do what we need to do because we will have to take turns. Is that okay with you two?"

After some discussion of where and when they would practice, Ki-Tae turned to the two other trainees curiously. "Well, where do you think we should go for supper? Or do you think we should skip it? I kinda need to take off some weight anyway." She thought a moment. "We could go get fruit. There's a diet I saw some of the other trainees doing where you take a red solo cup and you only eat what you can fit in it. Theres also the cucumber diet we can look into. Or we could try Keto." Ki-Tae was unsure of some of the words as she spoke and deliberated on how to pronounce them, but eventually just said 'red solo cup' 'diet' and 'keto' in English, hoping that Gri-Na would be able to understand what she was trying to say. Ki-Tae's Korean was still pretty short and abrupt and with a lot of space for thinking between her words.

WC: 272
TWC: 7197

[Grina gets a -5 to Weight]
[Einna gets a -10 to Weight]
[Ki-Tae gets a -7 to Weight]

[Sorry for the late post, I saw Einna's post late and have been anxious all day, been tired but couldn't sleep all night, and just now decided to try to post because I'm awake anyway. So sorry if it delays everyone D:]
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:01 am

Gri-Na nodded as she cracked a smile. She looked up at the girls and joked, "I'm surprised this hat didn't fly off in the middle of it. Imagine what the instructor would have said!" She laughed. Gri-Na was the shortest out of three so luckily she didn't almost hit the others with her cap as she vigorously fanned herself using it.

Eventually stopping her slightly awkward action, Gri-Na put the cap back on her head and responded with confidence in her voice, "Well, it's okay with me. I have a song in mind that I basically know inside out, back to front." Looking over to Einna, she added, "What do you think?"

The mention of dinner reminded Gri-Na of how much energy that dance session sucked out of her but compared to the other trainees, she was a little bit bigger. Unfortunately, Gri-Na didn't know much English but guessed what Ki-Tae meant by 'diet', given the context of the conversation. "Starving ourselves isn't the best way to go about this. That cucumber diet sounds interesting!" She said with a hint of humour in her voice.

After they had finally decided their plans for dinner, Gri-Na began walking slowly, hinting to Ki-Tae and Einna that they should all get going.

WC: 209
TWC: 2,572

[That's completely fine! Take your time and take care of yourself. :-) It didn't delay me.

Also, please may I roll a stat die?]
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me