🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Day

Postby honeybee. » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:05 am

Olivia 'Liv' Bright | District 2 | Location: Gauntlets| Tags: Sorrel, Alessandra, Imbellis + Ace|
Lexie also introduced herself and then stepped forwards to give a hug. Liv didn't hesitate to return it, wrapping her arms around the taller girl before she strode off towards the Gauntlets.

From there she heard the voice of the District 9 tribute taunting Bel in response to her words. they told her to 'get better insults', which to Liv was laughable since 'disgraceful' was pretty much the worst District 2 had to offer. It was the sorry of word she would avoid unless she had literally been stabbed. How could there be a better insult?

Sorrel seemed to agree that confrontation wasn't the best idea. Over at the Gauntlets Ace was now insisting up at Lexie that anyone wanting them out the way would have to move them themselves. Liv snorted at that. Any one of the Careers could probably pick them up quite easily and toss them down to the mats below if they really wanted to.

Her mouth opened in surprise as Lexie instead offered them a good.
"Yeah, uh-oh." She agreed with Sorrel, "Damage control sounds about right."
She joined him in hurrying over, only to arrive as the scrambling, swearing tribute dropped to the floor. She could help but laugh in surprise at the horror in their face. Vultures? Wolfpack? She'd expected them to show disdain at the fact Lexie was offering hugs to a complete stranger, Liv knew that the willingness to do so was definitely a Career thing. She hadn't expected them to freak out so thoroughly.
"If you're so afraid of a little thing like a hug I'd probably recommend leaving the Career taunting to somebody else." She suggested, eyebrows raised.
"Or is a 'hug' some kind of District 9 weapon we were never taught about?"
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤ iii, ♬ iii, ✿ ii

Postby Zyn » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:31 am

คɭɭєรรคภ๔гค คгเՇเ
District 1 || Career || Female || Eighteen || The Paladin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Gauntlets
❤ Tags: Sorrel, Olivia, Imbellis, Ace
❤ Mood: Excited, Cheerful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Allessandra had been expecting a lot of things when she had offered that hug, the smug look that melted into one of horror was not it. A long string of swears unique to district nine shot out of the tributes lips as they shot backwards and away from her. So taken aback was she that she couldn't even react in time to catch Ace before they tumbled straight off the platform and to the ground bellow. It was probably for the best, had she been able to grab them they probably would have freaked out more and kicked her in the face or something and then they both would have fallen off the platform. Still she couldn't help the look of shock and surprise that flashed across her face as she leaned over the platform, staring desperately at the tribute who was still backpaddling. Her expression turned to one of hurt as Ace spat at her, she had done nothing but try and offer her help and they had spat at her and called her names. In fact they went as far as to call the rest of her allies a horrible name as well. Shifting backwards she hopped back to the ground, taking a few strides to stand beside Sorrel and Olivia. "Sorry I didn't think that they would react like that" she murmured. Her expression warmed again though as Olivia spoke up, the district two career was as honorable as her uncle Sam. Allessandra could remember watching that years game with bright eyes, Sam Bright had been brilliant.
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝒜𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
District 6 || Tribute || Female || Fifteen || The Bard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♬ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxFirst Aid Station
♬ Tags: Blanche
♬ Mood: Curious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aaria's eyes narrowed ever so slightly for a moment at Blanche's words, herbs were certainly not boring. There were so many different kinds with each having a different purpose and way to use them. They were far from boring in her opinion. But then she shrugged slightly and let her fingers ghost over the closest one to her. Herbs and healing weren't for everyone, it was an acquired taste she knew that and memorizing every little detail about them was a chore for most people. Pulling her fingers away from the plant she glanced over at Blanche, finally comprehending the rest of the girls statement. "It would be nice to have an ally, but I am not particularly good at fighting and my only asset is my knack for healing. Ask me how to splint and broken arm or stitch up a gash and I'm your gal but throwing punches and breaking bones aren't really my thing" she finally said, not once ripping her gaze away from the herbs. Slowly she lifted her gaze back to Blanche as the other girl rolled her eyes, and then glanced at the materials that they had gathered. "Here, like this" she stated as she reached out and let her fingers ghost over Blanche's. Gently she began to guide Blanche, showing her how to stitch the fake wound together and how to tie it off. "And there you have it, you have stitched your very first wound. Not so bad right?"
xxxxxxxxxxx
ᗰᗩᒪᒪOᖇY ᒪEᖴEᗷᐯᖇE
District 11 || Tribute || Female || Fourteen || The Clumsy Maid

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✿ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxCenter of the room
✿ Tags: Lil
✿ Mood: Grateful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mallory who was becoming acquaintances with the floor, they had swapped names and agreed to meet up and discus plans later, didn't hear the sound of another tribute approaching. In fact she wasn't even aware of Lil until he was right next to her, addressing her and offering her his hand. Her dark eyes flew wide and for a moment her jaw flopped open, giving her a very unattractive fish expression, and then her jaw snapped shut. A bright grin bloomed across her lips and her gaze warmed. "I'm okay, I just decided to become friends with the floor by hugging it with my face" she chirped brightly as she took his hand. She made a vain attempt to haul herself upright by herself mostly, this tribute was shorter than her. When she was fully upright she peered at Lil, struggling to remember what district he was from. "I think I will be okay but thank you. Which station were you at? I couldn't decide, they all look so interesting and so I got a little bit overwhelmed" she admitted with a bright grin. "Oh! I am so sorry I forgot my manners, My name is Mallory, but you can call me Mal if you want. I am from district eleven."
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Imbellis Keir District Four Career The Baroness
Tagged: Olivia, Ace, Allessandra
Mood: Awkward

Keir slowly stepped towards Ace, before noticing Olivia grimace in the background. It was only the first day she had gotten to meet her fellow Careers, and she didn't want to lose her reputation so quickly. The damage may already have been done for Liv, but Bel responded to Lexie's hug with an equally tight embrace. "Pleasure to meet you, Lexie," she commented, before the District 1 tribute headed towards Ace. "I wonder how Nine will react to a hug. Maybe he'll like it?" Bel was promptly informed by a sneering Ace. "Oh, okay, you urchin," she spat. Gender didn't matter to Bel much; she just enjoyed being around kind people. She stared coldly at the tribute before returning to the Career pack, pretending nothing happened.

Willow Merino District Eight Tribute The Edgelord
Tagged: Thora, Jessamine, Imbellis
Mood: Irked

In a sarcastically melodramatic sigh, Willow barked, "Oh look, guess who's crying for their her teammate. Sure, I'll mess with Miss Fishbreath, and you'll burn on the stake with her," she chuckled before glancing back at Thora. She bit her lip before spitting at Jessamine's face. "My my, your hair is just as fine for kindling. I'll remember you if I need a groosling to cook with Thora here... Quarry rats like you come every year to please your little mom and dad, only to end up dying as vermin. I don't think your parents will even care if you die," Willow snarled. She then turned her back on the boot-licker, ignoring her completely. "Well, it's good meeting you, Thora, your voice creates thunder strikes which can burn down those lowly Careers on impact, heehee," she added. "I'm Willow, but I wish I was called Shadow or something. My parents are such a stitch in my side." She rubbed her eye, smudging her eyeliner even further. "So... would you like to know how to set up a burning spike trap so they can suffer for all eternity under our wrath?" Willow asked with a completely straight face, a glint in her eyes.
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺Four

Postby Runnersback » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:40 am

Sorrel Baxter • D1 • “Help is on the way dear, Help is on the way!” •
↳ Location:Main floor ↳ Tags: Alles,Liv,Imbellis, Ace
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sorrel cackled as Ace fell off their high and mighty district nine horse,“Bright’s right, maybe you should leave the name calling to the locusts. Or maybe eff off for once.” Sorrel’s disposition changed to one of concern and he gently placed a hand on Allessandra’s arm. “Are you okay though? Don’t be, you were trying to show them not all careers are bad.” He murmured. “I’m proud of you for simply just trying to change the stigma some of the other tributes from the districts still has about us.” Sorrel looked around trying to take account of all the careers that were there before frowning a little while their missing a few. “Maybe we should do some damage control for Jessamine too, some of these tributes this year seems to be relatives of camels with how much spittle their letting loose.” Sorrel mumbled as he watched a girl spit in her face. It was quite frankly unhygienic, disgusting, also dishonorable.

Blanche Hannalis • D9 • “Skullsmasher and Herbgirl” •
↳ Location:⛑ station ↳ Tags:Aaria
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
“Well lucky for you I enjoy fighting or whatever… I can set up a pretty mean trap and shatter a bone if I tried hard enough. You know those relationships where animals relied entirely on each other for one sole thing. We could be like that.” Blanche said blanking on the proper term: symbiotic relationship. Blanche sometimes isn’t the brightest but she is quite the personality. She felt the other girl’s fingers guide her over the stitching process and carefully finished up the wound. It wasn’t the cleanest stitching pattern on her end compared to Aaria’s but it kept the wound intact. “Yeah…. I wish it was real though.” Blanche said with a shrug at the last bit. “Maybe we could practice on Tommy.” She said staring down the trainer evilly, she was kidding but sometimes people didn’t realize her humor. And trainer Tomato was one of them.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:41 am

(Currently I’m on mobile so the colors may not be correct. I’ll fix it as soon as I can.)

Alec Conchioin District Ten Tribute The Caretaker
Tagged: Mallory, Lil
Mood: Confused

In a daze, Alec quickly got on their feet and made their way to the center of the room in order to locate anything. His glasses had fallen and cracked beyond repair while standing on his balcony inside his assigned room, so the flustered teen wasn’t aware of what to do while waiting for a new pair. They tried to make sense of what was ahead of them. “Oh, fluff!” quickly emerged from Alec’s mouth as he walked right into Lil and Mallory, bashing his face on the linoleum. “I'm so sorry about that, are you okay?” they asked, as the tribute from Ten tried to regain their composure, wiping the blood from their nose.

Ferran Heartwood District Seven Tribute The Confidant
Tagged: Alexander
Mood: Bored

Ferran was completely out of focus, carving a small stag on the edge of the mahogany table. The one-eyed tribute's words snapped him back to reality, where he was just a pawn in the Gamemaker's hands. "I suppose I'm fine," he murmured. "I may not be here by choice but I'm here to protect the moral human beings," he stated, looking passive-aggressively up at the tribute from Nine. "It's good to hear you're doing well. Hopefully, you can see your family again. I try to help people out, it's just wrong if I fend for myself without thinking of others." He picked up his paring knife and aimed for the heart of the dummy from afar, but missed and had the blade land in its foot. "Blades are interesting and so versatile. They're everywhere, and basically, everything with a blade can do. They can saw, slice, hack; it's typical for District 7 folk like me to use axes, but honestly, an axe is a knife in my book," Ferran continued, throwing stilettos at the targets, grumbling as they missed. "I'm Ferran by the way, it's nice meeting you here. Sorry, I barely slept last night."
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Thora Donner District Nine Tribute The Loudmouth
Tagged: A BEAUTIFUL ARSONIST. AND SOME LOWLY CAREER SCUM.
Thundrous laughter boomed from Thora's chest as Willow taunted that ignoramus Career, torturing it mentally before the Games even began. She admired this beautifully brutal brunette more with each sinister word. Even better, Willow genuinely got to that primitive simian and it flinched back, clutching its chest as if struck in the heart. Oh, so this creature actually had enough of a nervous system to form reflexes. Interesting. Smirking, Thora watched as it lumbered away with the inelegant gait one could only expect from such an animal.
"WELL SAID, WILLOW. IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO, AND INCIDENTALLY, YOU ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THE PREVIOUS WILLOW FROM THE 6TH GAMES. SHE MAY HAVE LED THE CAREER PACK BUT YOU WILL LEAD AN ALLIANCE LEAGUES BETTER THAN IT." Thora boomed, "BUT I CAN CALL YOU SHADOW REGARDLESS IF YOU PREFER SUCH NOMENCLATURE."
"AND YES. LET US SET UP THAT BURNING SPIKE TRAP TOGETHER. WE WILL BRING FIRE AND LIGHTNING TO THE ARENA TOGETHER, LIKE THE APOCALYPSE ITSELF."

Ace Harvard District Nine Tribute The Overzealous Vigilante
Tagged: Them.
Ace's horror turned into condescending amusement as hurt flashed on Giraffe Girl's face. Now this was what they wanted to see. Their laughs rang out through the gymnasium as that District One fool walked away, hopefully knowing her lowly place as a vulture, a scavenger on the food chain of life. It just made them laugh harder as Fish Girl called them an urchin, and Kitchen Boy went off at them like the stubby legged loser he was. Yes, Ace was going to make fun of Sorrel's height despite being shorter than Sorrel.
All these filthy criminals thought they were so justified in flinging their insults. Well, they'd regret their words when Ace ambushed them in the middle of the night to make them pay for their crimes - most of all the crime of existing as a Career.
The Two girl's voice snapped Ace out of their hateful thoughts. A sarcastic, contemptuous smirk appeared on their face, so rude it would've irritated even their emotionless mentor Ronny. "Oh, don't get cute with me, Bright." The disrespectful words slithered out from between their teeth like a venomous snake's hiss. "I know what your kind does. You're like sirens, acting all nice and enticing to lure innocents into your grasp. You win our hearts and then you stab us there."
They realized that sounded a little... flirtatious, and without missing a beat kept going to correct the issue. "No, not sirens. Vultures. That's what I called you, and my statement still stands."
Still, it didn't hide the growing redness on their face.

(THESE CHARACTERS ARE SO ANNOYING BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING AS I WRITE THIS NONSENSE.)

Jessamine Kelda District Two Career 'Kill them with Kindness'
Tagged: Careers
I don't think your parents will even care if you die. The District Eight tribute's words echoed in Jessamine's head, pounding mercilessly against the inside of her skull. She clenched her jaw against the unrelenting noise and retreated to the swords station, where she took out her emotions by snapping a dummy in half with her bare hands. They didn't even know what they were feeling.
Dad's gentle smile as he poured tea into three tiny mugs. Ma's hugs, the warmth and protective strength of her arms. When Jessamine volunteered, she'd accepted that she might never see them again - but they never accepted it. They'd pleaded with her to turn away from the Career path all the way to the end. Even when she fled to her grandparents' house, the calls never ended, and the phone continued to ring well past midnight.
"Jessamine baby, are you there?"
"Please come home, we made your favorite cookies!"
"You can talk to us, Jessamine."
"We love you. Please don't volunteer tomorrow."
"We want you to have a good life, but first we need you to live."

Reaping day had been rough. She'd asked the Peacekeepers to guard the doors of the Justice Building, keeping any and all visitors out no matter who they were. In the end, she'd boarded the train to the Capitol without ever saying goodbye, although she swore she saw them on the platform, teary-eyed and despondent. I just couldn't face them...
If they really hate me that much, I'll understand.

Head slumped, she walked over to the Gauntlets where the others had gathered. Jessamine wrapped her arms around the nearest Career and buried her face into their shirt, squeezing them tight. "Sorry it took me so long. I think I did something bad? But I'm okay now, I just need a hug," they murmured in a muffled voice.

(Jessamine's parents were really upset when she decided to chase her Career dreams! And it's hard, because you want to be that hero to your district but hurting your parents in the process feels horrible.)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:51 am

Olivia 'Liv' Bright | District 2 | Location: Gauntlets| Tags: Careers + Ace|
Liv really did not understand this idiot. Don't be cute? Her nose wrinkled in disgust. She was never cute. She was strong and tough and if she really wanted to she would be able to gut Ace with any weapon she liked. Yet it seemed they would prefer that to any sort of decent human kindness. The smirk on their face was enough to make Liv genuinely irritated, but she simply looked confused as they made some comparison to.. sirens? She literally did not understand what they were referring to. Sometimes Liv wondered if the Careers and non-Careers watched completely different games. Still, her expression converted into a smirk of her own as they seemed to backtrack on their metaphor, face seeming to redden. 'Our hearts'? Was this person? Had some Career-born peacekeeper in District 9 broken their heart or something?
"Perhaps you should run along then, before we start to sing and we win your heart. Or, let me guess? You're the only one smart enough to resist our charms?"
Liv really just wanted them to leave now. Obviously they had it set in their mind to cause them trouble in the games, which was their funeral but whatever, but why did they have to start already? Liv could take any sort of rudeness thrown her way, but she didn't want her knew friends riled up or hurt by their words. Perhaps she should just pretend they had gone.

She turned her back on Ace and faced the other Careers.
"Now that Lexie has cleared our new friend off of the Gauntlets I guess I should make an attempt to not get knocked off of them." She smiled at Alessandra, adding in a softer voice. "You went in with good intentions and you kinda succeeded in a roundabout way, so you needn't be sorry."
Jessamine had turned up now and was already giving hugs, which was unsurprising. Liv gave her district partner a warm smile and a wave before pulling herself onto the first platform of the Gauntlets. She was short and so her leaps lacked grace but she thrived in resisting the blows from the trainers. She ducked under one swing and blocked the next with her arm. It wasn't until the second-to-last platform that one of the padded clubs smacked her in the jaw, rocking her back on her heels. She managed to regain her balance before falling and gave the apologetic looking trainer a thumbs up before making the final jump.

On the final platform, she took a moment to breathe. This Ace was actually managing to get under her skin. It was always frustrating when somebody truly seemed to hate you, and you couldn't make heads or tails of why. Anger and frustration would help no one, she reminded herself. With that in mind, she climbed back down and rejoined the Careers, suddenly voicing a realisation she'd just had.
"Wait, aren't vultures scavengers? They literally don't kill anything."

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:52 am

Lil Monroe//District 3//Male//Center of the room//Tagged: Mallory & Alec

“What a relief!” Lil exclaimed as Mallory began to stand up. “I hope you and the floor get along well!” He suddenly realized just how awkward this was while watching the poor girl try to stand up. Lil probably should’ve taken his height into account before helping her. He was a bit too small for her to pull herself up normally! Well, not really a bit. It was more like just too small.
“You’re welcome. I was over at the shelter-“ He turned, pointing over to the station with his unfinished structure. “station! And I understand, everything is just super intriguing! There’s way too many things to do. I wish I could do it all, but I’m currently just building a shelter!” It was true, there were just so many things. No wonder Mallory got so overwhelmed! There’s so many choices, so many things to learn and do. If only Lil could split himself into multiple Lils. That would be super helpful, he could do so many things at once!
“It’s nice to meet you, Mal!” He smiled. “Your name reminds me of something. I can’t put my finger on it though… I’m Lil by the way! From district three.” He was so happy to meet someone. Sure, it was likely that they would both die in the arena, but it was nice to at least to know someone!
Suddenly, it hit him. He remembered what Mal reminded him of! Before he could say anything, someone walked right into them, falling onto the floor just like Mallory. He gasped as the tribute got back up, noticing the blood dripping from their nose. “No, no, it’s fine! Are you okay?” Lil asked, visibly upset. “You’re bleeding! I can go get some tissues for you.”

Alexander Persaud//District 6//Male//Knives station// Tagged: Ferran

Protect the moral human beings? Try to help people out? Alexander smiled. He liked the way this guy thought! “Seems like we have something in common then.” He commented, looking over at Ferran. He was here to protect others as well. He protected the innocent back home, he was going to protect the innocents here as well. He wasn’t going to stop doing his job just because he’s in some death game now!
“Yeah.” He nodded in agreement. “They’re pretty simple yet useful.” He carefully made his way over to the dummy, ripping out the knife and quickly making his way back to his original spot. He didn’t want to be rude, but with the way Ferran was throwing these knives he wouldn’t want to be near the dummies for too long. He didn’t feel like gaining any more scars or losing another eye right now. “You don’t really need too much training to wield a knife. You can practice to get it right but you don’t have to. I feel like plenty of people go for knives because of that.” He tossed his knife once again. This time it embedded itself into the dummy’s knee on the first try. Those criminals didn’t stand a chance!
“It’s alright, it’s pretty hard to sleep when you know you’re in a death game! I’m Alexander.”
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤ iv, ♬ iv, ✿ iii

Postby Zyn » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:55 am

คɭɭєรรคภ๔гค คгเՇเ
District 1 || Career || Female || Eighteen || The Paladin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Gauntlets
❤ Tags: Sorrel, Olivia, Jessamine
❤ Mood: Excited, Cheerful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Allessandra's gaze warmed again as Sorrel placed his hand on her arm and she beamed at him in an effort to show she was okay. "Don't worry baby, they can't hurt me. Their words are nothing but empty threats, I know with you by my side nobody will be able to touch me" she hummed, reaching out to envelop her district partner in a one armed hug. Her attention was pulled to Olivia and her expression warmed even more. Her allies were all so kind so far. "Aww thanks!" she hummed. Following his gaze she noticed the chaos going down with Jessamine and took a step towards the duo, before she could take another step Jessamine had headed back towards them. Her head was slumped, so the moment that Jessamine was in reach she opened her arms allowing the career from district two to just walk into the hug. Wrapping her arms around her friend she returned the tight squeeze with a warm one. "Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. As for the hug I will always give you one baby" she murmured gently to the career. Pulling back she trapped Jessamine's chin between her thumb and index finger and gently forced her to raise her head. "Hold your head high baby you are far more powerful than you could ever imagine. I am proud to call you my ally." Her warm gaze was pulled away As she realized that Olivia had headed to the gauntlets. With wide eyes she watched as the career from district two completely dominated the course. She clapped enthusiastically as Olivia leaped down from the final platform. "You were amazing!" she stated with a beam and opened her arms to offer them a congratulatory hug.
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝒜𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
District 6 || Tribute || Female || Fifteen || The Bard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♬ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxFirst Aid Station
♬ Tags: Blanche
♬ Mood: Curious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aaria tilted her head slightly and then let out an amused huff, the term had popped into her mind almost as soon as Blanche had brought it up. A symbiotic relationship, Blanche was referring to the version of the relationship where both parties benefited in some way. In their case it would be Blanche's fighting skills as well as her ability to unnerve other tributes in exchange for Aaria's healing ability and dry humor. "A symbiotic relationship seems like it would make for a good alliance" she mused. Her gaze flickered to the trainer and a thoughtful expression crossed her face as she tapped her chin. "Not a half bad idea, too bad he isn't injured already. Though I suspect we won't have to wait long with the way some of the other tributes are acting" she said thoughtfully. A glint in her amused gaze made the trainer blanch and look the other way. Another individual who didn't understand her dry humor. Not that it really mattered, she glanced over at Blanche and then out at the rest of the training area. "Well since we have the gist of how to stich wounds we should probably move onto another station. Maybe one of the weapon stations, might as well try and learn how to defend myself."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ᗰᗩᒪᒪOᖇY ᒪEᖴEᗷᐯᖇE
District 11 || Tribute || Female || Fourteen || The Clumsy Maid

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✿ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxCenter of the room
✿ Tags: Lil & Alec
✿ Mood: Grateful, Surprised

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mallory's lips spread into a bright grin as Lil seemed totally okay with just breezing past her tripping and even playing along. She was clumsy and she knew it, constantly tripping over her own big feet as she struggled to catch up with her ever growing limbs. As Lil pointed out the station that he had been at before she had made her ungraceful entrance her gaze snapped over to it. There was an unfinished structure that he must have abandoned to come help her, it was well done in her eyes and she glanced at Lil with warm smile. "Wow! Is that your shelter? It looks super cool already! Yeah there is just so much to do. Maybe if we work together we can check out lots of the other stations" she suggested brightly. Her grin only widened as Lil introduced himself as well. "Wow your from district three? I bet you stand a good chance of winning then, Patsy last year made it so far" she chirped excitedly. She would have added more when someone else joined them, or more like ran right into them and then immediately greeted the floor the same way she did. As they stood up she noticed the blood dripping from their nose, they must have not have been taught how to fall properly. She made a mental note to teach this new tribute the proper way to fall. Nose bleeds and getting injured by falling sucked so much and if she could help someone else avoid injuries then she wanted to. Besides because she was constantly tripping she had become somewhat of an expert on the subject. "Is you nose okay? That looked like it hurt! Maybe the first aid station will have something to help."
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺Five

Postby Runnersback » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Sorrel Baxter • D1 • “Hugs” •
↳ Location:Main floor ↳ Tags: Jessamine, Alles, Liv
“I know, doesn’t mean I don’t care about you any less alles.” He said smiling at the one armed hug and gently patted her back. Sorrel followed Allessandra and wrapped the two girls in the biggest hug he could give them possible before pulling away. Not caring what others were thinking about his height or him ain’t general at the moment. Simply about others closest to him. “She’s right. And Jessamine you could never do anything wrong even if you tried. I think your best thing that’s ever happened to any of us. Especially me.” Sorrel said softly before his head turned to Bright. He applauded and gave her thumbs up. “Well done! And they are I think the worst they do is pick meat off the bones. I highly doubt any of us in the career pack are creepy bone collectors.” The boy from said trying to make a stupid joke while gesturing to a random tribute that might actually be crazy enough to collect bones.

Blanche Hannalis • D9 • “ThIs iS mY fIgHt SoNg” •
↳ Location:⛑ station -> weapons section ↳ Tags:Aaria
Blanche had glanced over when Aaria said that the way the tributes were acting that someone was bound to get hurt and nodded with a small snicker. “Knives, long ranged weapons, or scythes!?!” Blanche said giddy and swiftly which was quite unnerving if you thought about it long enough. She weirdly started skipping near Aaria as the made their way into a whole new territory while rubbing her hands together. Ready to get her grubby district mine hands onto something of destruction and well maybe teach Aaria some of her killer moves. And when she means killer… At least she hasn’t burst out into a crappy karaoke version of fight song yet and took out her bullies as well as enemies. You would think she wouldn’t know about that song, maybe it was too many panembook posts about the app district three made called wattspad.

Huge shoutout to Ada for creating WATTSpad<3)
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me