🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Lil Monroe//District 3//Male//Sitting Room//Tagged: Quill

Lil couldn’t help but cringe as Quill said something about striking down his enemies. He didn’t have any, and even if he did, he wouldn’t want to “strike them down”…. That sounds unnecessarily violent! Like you’re striking them with lightning, which probably hurts a lot. Lil didn’t want to hurt anybody, especially not to the point that you could describe it as “striking them down”. He didn’t even want to fight in general! He just wanted to study and share his findings with everyone he could, have some fun before he, most likely, died in the arena. Fighting was NOT a part of his plan. Not even a part of his other plans. Those plans were just what he would do if his allies died before him and if he made other allies in the arena, there was nothing in them that included beating someone up!
Speaking of allies, that was the next thing his mentor questioned him about. “Yep. Me, Alec and Mallory are going to team up in the arena. I’m sure it will be lots of fun! I just hope they both live long enough for me to congratulate them on their scores. Also so they can study with me! It would be so much fun to discover new things with them. Being all alone all the time is just so boring and uneventful. Who am I going to share all my notes with if I’m all alone?”

Alexander Persaud//District 6//Male//Sitting Room// Tagged: Gleam and Aaria

Alexander scowled as his intolerable mentor continued to spout even more rude nonsense. If her words had a smell, Alexander bet it would be absolutely repulsive. Like the smell of a burning dumpster, since no one would want to be anywhere near that smell, just like how no sane person would want to be anywhere near Gleam and her attitude.
“Gosh, you’re insufferable… You’re making me look forward to being thrown into a death game!” At least in the arena he wouldn’t have to listen to her insult him and Aaria! He could just worry about doing his job, protecting other tributes and all that! “Also, if you’re really expecting us to turn into horrible criminals when we step foot into the game then you’re just going to be disappointed. We aren’t going to betray our morals that easily. Let the arena throw whatever it likes at us! Isn’t that right, Aaria?” Like hell they’d suddenly lose sight of who they are! He doubted being in a death game would change him or Aaria. He wouldn’t suddenly stop protecting others and become the one thing he hates, a criminal! And he just couldn’t see Aaria suddenly becoming some horrible, violent person. It wasn’t like her at all! Whatever Gleam expected wasn’t going to happen. Plus even if it would, he just simply wouldn’t change out of spite. Even if he began to become someone entirely different, he would just go against his new morals just to make his mentor angry.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

Postby felid » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:39 pm

➵ Imbellis Keir • District Four • Career • The Baroness
âžµ Location: District 4 Floor
âžµ Tagged: Edmund
âžµ Mood: Calm
Bel's wispy eyelashes batted towards Edmund, a confident smile appearing on her face. "Thora would probably be easier to take out, but once we've got Willow's cannon fired, Three will be no problem," Bel added, struggling not to focus on the rampant yelling that the floors could not withstand. "Those poor girls, if only they had the time to realize they weren't being "cool" or "edgy". Their lives will end without them learning right from wrong, but I have little sympathy for them. I'm confident that we'll be able to handle those two."
A soft shudder running up her back, she recalled the names of the dishonorable tributes she had studied when she was younger. Titus. Luno. Riley. Reyna. Sharnaz. Kassandra. She couldn't let Willow and Thora do any of the harm they had done. With a small, unsteady laugh, she diverted her attention back towards Edmund. "What was your experience with the Games?"

➵ Willow Merino • District Eight • Tribute • The Edgelord
âžµ Location: District 3 Floor
âžµ Tagged: Quill, Thora
âžµ Mood: Cheerful

"Why thank you," Willow laughed. "I wish I had you as my mentor instead of that sheepish, cowardly cotton wad." She could determine Thora's room simply from the direction of her hallmark grumbling. She dramatically opened the door, grinning, only to notice a visibly upset Thora. Those Gamemakers had only given her a 3!
"You deserve the 12, as the god of thunder, obviously," she laughed light-heartedly, trying to cheer her up. "I know, that once the apocalypse begins, we can burn and electrocute those Careers alive, and those Gamemakers will be disappointed they didn't give you, like, a 100," Willow snickered. "The bloodbath should be easy. We can just look for each other, get some weapons, and decapitate a bunch of idiots," she laughed. "It's best to plan ahead in case those maggots decide to even think about approaching us. What do you think?"
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me