facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Kate {6}

Postby Anne Gable » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:48 pm

๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
Female|12|The Mysterious Benedict Society|โœฉ|Fire pit|Mentions: Nicholas|Tags: Venti

โ€œYou'll do your best to protect me?โ€ Her eyes could easily see the well-crafted bow he was holding, though she didn't know how he managed to keep it hidden until now. But the words he spoke were more unexpected and just enough of a distraction from anything else. โ€œThat's...really nice of you.โ€ Although Kate was happily impressed and gave him a smile, it seemed too good to be true. Her father chose to leave and broke his promise. Yet Venti, in her opinion, seemed to be showing that type of loyalty. Combining that with his earlier compliments, there was a familiar tone with his actions. โ€œAre you part of a group of knights or something? Youโ€™re not exactlyโ€ฆordinary.โ€ Realizing there was a slight chance he might take offense, she quickly added, โ€œIn the best way possible.โ€ As they reached the fire pit, Kate spotted Nicholas there. Why did he suddenly have wings? She looked back at Venti, hoping he would explain himself.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€04ใ€‘venti

Postby tooru. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:13 pm

โƒ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ : male โœง 18 โœง campfire โœง tags; kate, nicholas โœง mentions; -
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
"Of course! We wouldn't want you getting hurt now, do we?" Venti's eyebrow quirks up at her question, and her response reminded him of an old friend from the far-flung past. The uncertainty in Kate's tone tells him that something may have happened before to elicit such a question, but he doesn't pry and only observes the girl silently. However, the compliment wasn't expected on Venti's side, and upon hearing it, his eyes visibly sparkle with joy. "Knights?" He echoes, pondering over her question for a moment. A small chuckle leaves his lips, and he waves it off with a shake of his hand. "No, no, I am but a simple bard! I do not have the qualifications of being a Knight, nor am I interested in the responsibility it entails either." His shoulders roll in a loose shrug, a carefree smile on his face. As his gaze follows Kate's, he notices a man standing by the campfire, donning a pair of jet-black wings that sprouted from his back. Venti's eyebrows raise - now that was something very interesting. He had never once met another with a pair of wings - let alone black ones - apart from the other Archons, and the aura he held to him was... at the very least, intriguing. He meets Kate's gaze with yet another shrug and curiosity glimmers under those teal depths. "Don't look at me like that - I don't know about that either."

His footsteps are light as he approaches the man, his head tilting with a small smile on his lips. The man seemed to be frustrated; murmuring things only Venti could hear on the wind, something about consecrated ground and himself being a disgrace. Venti frowns. "I know a disgrace when I see one - because I shamefully am - and I don't think you're it." He tries to joke a little lightheartedly. He doesn't get too close for fear the man might have ill intent, but the whispers on the breeze assure him otherwise. His warm teal gaze remains firm on the man, a grin on his face. "Anything we can do to help out?" He pauses for a good moment before he realizes he should probably introduce himself and his new friend. "Oh and, my name's Venti, and this little girl here is Kate."
tooru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:36 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Campfire group
    The Krootox roared as the humans' blades pierced its hide, but the strikes only served to anger it further. It lashed out at Zhongli with a fist the size and approximate shape of a cinderblock, attempting to dislodge the polearm from its side.

O'viel, for her part, was still looking for an opening. Her fusion blades were powerful weapons, but they were also intensely destructive, and she was far from the best melee combatant. Swinging around a concentrated beam of fusion energy in close proximity to some extremely squishy humans would be a very bad idea, especially when her fighting style revolved around quick hit-and-run strikes. For now, it would be best to bide her time, until she had an opening. In the meantime, there were plenty of enemies that hadn't been fazed by Nicholas' barrier. In addition to the strange, twisted beings attacking Shoto, there were plenty of kroot hounds that had made it through, and those were much more easily dealt with.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:42 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
    [โœฆ] | Horseman of the Apocalypse | 56 | Male | โžก Outside | Tags: Kate, Venti
    โ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Žโž
It hadn't taken long to set up the small space of sanctuary, and once it was done, Nicholas sat down to maintain it, settling into an almost meditative pose. From the state of things, the others were making short work of the dubbed "night creatures," but their numbers were many. More creatures joined the fray, not quite the same as the aforementioned foes, which posed the question of whether his newly consecrated ground would protect the campfire from the next wave. To put it simply, Nicholas wasn't a front-line fighter. He could absolutely hold his own in one on one combat, but battles like this demanded more of him than he wanted to give. Not to say it was beneath him, but... he had other, more preferred methods to take on an army than with his bare hands. The murmur of approaching voices drew the horseman from his thoughts, and he was quick to recognize the sound and sense of the young lady he'd met before. Normally, he'd make a comment on her being near the battle at all, but at the moment, next to him was one of the safest places she could be.

"I know a disgrace when I see one -" he didn't recognize the other, and Nicholas deduced that they'd been released from the weird stasis fog too recently for him to have noticed before. "- and I don't think you're it." The compliment was appreciated, whether the horseman said it or not. "Oh - hello. I didn't see you kids coming." a flat lie. Still, he maintained a steady, jovial tone. "Pleasure to meet you, Venti. And Kate, glad to see you took my advice." She hadn't died, which was certainly a plus. "Help? At the moment... I don't think I need -" he caught the young girl's eye, squinting slightly and tilting his head. "Wh - What is it. Is there something on my face?" a puzzled pause. Nicholas glanced to his wings, spreading one to peer behind it. At last, it clicked. "These - I didn't have these last time, did I?" Whoops. "There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this I promise. But I think it can wait, considering there are more pressing matters." He gestured to the battle out front, his point punctuated by the swarming night creatures. "My advice is to stay back, O'Viel seems a little trigger happy with that thing and she's got the big one covered it looks like. The others - someone called them night creatures - won't be able to reach us here. Or so I was told. Apparently, they can't tread on holy ground." Nicholas leveled his hands in front of him, pulling them back slightly as he hesitated. "Uh, I should ask this now - neither of you is afraid of ghosts, are you?"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 43

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:11 pm

๐€๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ โšœ
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - area around the fire pit] [ tags - Zhongli, O'Viel ] [ mentions - Nicholas, Venti, Kate, Shoto]
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

The dhampir's ears did pick up Zhongli's call as he landed with grace on the other side of the beast. The sword in his hand singing, it seemed to him that his attempt to do it some damage had only angered it further. Adrian couldn't stand in one place for long which didn't give him much time to observe his surroundings. The dhampir's form faded into nothing once more using his teleportation to avoid another blow from the beast, reappearing again on the other side. Perhaps it's stomach was a vulnerable place, as it was for most creatures. Zhongli had constructed a pair of clamps to keep the beast stationary while they slowly chipped away at it's strength. Adrian noticed that O'Viel hadn't struck it in a few moments and figured she must be waiting for an opening.

Using what was at his disposal of the situation to his advantage Adrian slipped about the monster, dodging and striking when necessary until the beast did what he was waiting for it to do. Once it's stomach was exposed the dhampir took his chance zipping underneath it to plunge his sword upwards into the krootox, immediately getting back out into the open. The hilt of the sword sticking out as Adrian took up a spot behind Zhongli to observe if that did anything to it. Maybe now O'Viel had a chance to strike it.

Adrian spared a minute to check the surroundings. It would seem to him that the night creatures numbers haven't grown, neither had any of the others. What was there was what they had to deal with. Voices came from a ways behind him. One of them was the man that had agreed to make a safe spot around the fire, the other two he hadn't heard before. It sounded like the made it, so at least they were safe. Shoto he didn't know, or the others.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:08 pm

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Campfire group
    There was a roar of engines and a flash of white, and the Krootox fell, deep gashes seared into its back. From her elevated position, O'viel fired off another salvo into the beast, making sure it wouldn't rise again. "Are you afraid to face me, construct?" The Commander called out, in full Vior'La battle fervor by now, "You have the might to pull me across the vastness of space, but you cannot face me in battle? Come, let us see how you fare against the might of Vior'La!" She wasn't sure if the construct could hear her or not, but she presumed it could. If it was trying to teach them a lesson, she doubted it would stray too far. One of them getting killed wouldn't help its supposed goal.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 44

Postby wolf.skull » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:17 pm

[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - area around the fire pit ] [ tags - O'Viel, Zhongli ] [ mentions - none]
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Adrian stood and watched as the krootox fell, deep gashes into it's back from O'Viel's attack. Hearing her call only made Adrian shake his head slightly. If they were to fight it, they would need to regroup and devise a plan. Fighting it blindly would only cause more harm then good. The dhampir glanced at his comrades and held out his right hand. The sword rattled underneath the now downed beast and tore though it, shooting towards him. The silver weapon singing it found his hand then. Their altercation with the creatures was not over yet.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kate {7}

Postby Anne Gable » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:39 pm

๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
Female|12|The Mysterious Benedict Society|โœฉ|Fire pit|Mentions: None|Tags: Venti, Nicholas

โ€œI wonโ€™t get hurt, trust me. You should see me up on a trapeze.โ€ She wasnโ€™t sure if he actually meant that he didnโ€™t want her doing anything potentially dangerous. But she could try coaxing him into letting her help or, if that failed, do it without him noticing. Hearing his answer to the knight question and thoughts on the wings, Kate was mostly satisfied. โ€œAlright, just thought you would know because of your experience. Iโ€™ve never met a bard before.โ€ It was odd that someone who dealt with monsters wouldnโ€™t know anything about people with wings, though the whole thing made little sense in general. Following Venti over to Nicholas, she had no idea why Venti was joking that he wasnโ€™t a disgrace. She wasn't particularly interested in it anyways. Instead Kate had decided to just look at Nicholasโ€™ folded wings while they began talking, having too many questions already and plenty of curiosity about seeing someone with wings. She was, admittedly, embarrassed when Nicholas noticed her staring. "Yes, you didn't mention them either," Kate confirmed. It did make sense to wait until the monsters were gone. But what perfectly reasonable explanation would he give? Obviously he wasn't human; those wings weren't part of a random Halloween costume. As for being afraid of ghosts, Kate shook her head. "My mom died when I was a baby. I think I can handle a ghost or two.โ€
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€25ใ€‘zhongli,ใ€05ใ€‘venti

Postby tooru. » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:00 pm

โ™› ๐”ƒ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฒ : male โœง 28 โœง fire pit โœง tags; alucard, o'viel โœง mentions; -
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Zhongli's gaze lifts towards the battlesuit, wincing a little as it fired at the krootox. The massive beast soon fell under the might of those blasts, and he can't help but feel the slightest bit relieved when it collapsed. But as he sweeps his gaze across the campsite, he realises that their battle was still far from over, and the night creatures had yet to give up their pursuit. Zhongli returns his attention to Adrian, concern flickering in his golden eyes. He jogs over towards the dhampir, spear still in hand and at the ready. "Should we regroup back at the campfire?" He suggests, turning his head towards the pit, spotting three silhouettes gathering around it. One had wings, one was uncomfortably familiar, and one was someone had had yet to meet. His shield begins to fade, and he lets out a soft sigh as he regards the battlesuit with a look of worry. His hands move in a gesture towards it. "Or perhaps we should speak with... that?"

โƒ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ : male โœง 18 โœง campfire โœง tags; kate, nicholas โœง mentions; -
"Trapeze?" Venti echoes, an eyebrow raising at her words. He had heard of such things but had never truly seen one, except for the one time that he had heard a circus from the land of Fontaine had visited Mondstadt during their Windblume Festival. He hadn't been there at the time, considering his departure as the Anemo Archon, and now he regrets not being there when it happened. The question that comes next causes his lips to purse into a small pout, and he regards the young girl with a small frown. "You've never met a bard before?" Venti tuts, but he doesn't do continue the matter further. After all, they had other things to attend to, such as those weird creatures that peeked out from the shadows with such beady eyes. They clearly had ill-intent, and that only heightens Venti's alert as he slowly draws his bow, ready to fire if one strayed too close to them. The question that Nicholas asks became of interest to the bard, but he merely bats an eyelash. Ghosts, eh? He muses. "Not really." Is all that he says, and he returns his attention to the onslaught of angry creatures that somehow seemed to hiss at the sight of Nicholas. He tries to joke, "Are you an exorcist of sorts? Looks like they don't quite like you."
tooru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 45

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:38 am

[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - area around the fire pit ] [ tags - O'Viel, Zhongli ] [ mentions - none]

Adrian watches with narrowed eyes as the blackish forms of night creatures prowl behind trees and the cabins, their ruby eyes glinting in the night. Clearly they were planning to attack again, possibly having figured they should regroup among themselves to devise a plan to battle. Night creatures could be some what intelligent at times. Sword held point to the ground Adrian turned to his comrade at his side. The dhampir took a moment to think while keeping an eye on the bushes and undergrowth.

O'Viel who was very much still on a war path to kill the orb. Adrian could understand where the T'au pilot was coming from, however he felt that that was the wrong move to make in his opinion. He by all means wasn't the leader of their group, nor did he want to be should the topic come up. But he felt they all needed to discuss this issue collectively. They all had one and the same goal, to get back to their homes. They would not get anywhere if they continued to operate the way they had been.

Hearing the snarls and clicks from the creatures within the bushes Adrian finally spoke, his voice low "Perhaps we should regroup..." The dhampir cast his gaze towards the unholy sounds, raising his weapon slightly. He was uncertain of any other creatures that fought along side these demons were planning something similar but he didn't want to be caught in the middle of it. Once they were all regrouped he could try to reason with O'Viel further, but now was not the time. If he was going to enter a mindless argument he wanted to do it without any immediate threat from whatever else the orb had sent them.

Slowly Adrian began backing away until he was at a distance he felt comfortable to turn around and head back towards the came fire, three figures standing around it.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me