facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Postby Kveykva » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:23 am

──────── 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
    [] | Horseman of the Apocalypse | 56 | Male | ➡ Outside | Tags: Kate, Venti
    𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
"Yeah, this is kind of the reason for that." Nicholas snipped. "It's easier to not explain them at all rather than flaunting them about. Too late to go back on it now, I guess," he murmured. He steadied his hands in front of him, feeling power pulse through to his fingertips. His ability to reach for the undead he usually summoned felt shaky, which caught him off guard. "Boy, you must be fun at parties." Nicholas said reflexively in response to Kate. He didn't realize it until after, but at that point, it was too late to take it back. "You could say that," he answered Venti, regaining his focus on the task at hand. A small cluster of hands sprouted from the ground, just outside the bounds of the firepit. Skeletal fingers grasped for the grass and pulled themselves free from the dirt, turning to help the others as a total of seven rose from the grave. Not nearly as many as he hoped, but they would do. "I'm just going to say necromancy and leave it at that - oh, goodie." Just as he spoke, the behemoth towering above the sea of night creatures toppled at O'Viel's hand, though from the looks of things, she had help. "We don't have to worry about that anymore. More for me." Nicholas cupped his hands around his mouth, shouting across the clearing. "Great job guys! You should probably give it some space now, it's gonna get back up." He wasn't sure they heard him. He wasn't going to shout again, and without any visible trigger, the krootox shuddered as unlife crawled into its hide.
Last edited by Kveykva on Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 024 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:38 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: outside tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Huffing softly to himself, Shoto pushed himself up from the ground as his vision came fully back to him. While he hadn't been knocked too far from the others, he had been hit to the forest's edge and put a bit out of sight from most. No one was going to come to his aid unless he made his location obvious. His quirk would provide that, but it would have to be mid-combat for the nomu was already making its next move and running reckless towards him. Giving a flick of his right arm, a jagged wall of ice formed in front of himself, causing the creature to crash into it. The collision caused cracks to form in the ice, but it held sturdy. Even with his successful attack, the nomu was quick to recover and begin smashing against the wall, causing the cracks to become more severe the more it attacked it.

Frowning, the teen knew he had little time before it broke through, which meant little time for him to formulate a plan of attack. He needed to end this fight early rather than let it drag on so he could reconvene with the others, though he doubted anyone had paid much mind to his absence in the meantime, not that it mattered to him all too much. He couldn't afford to care what others thought. He simply had to worry about himself.

Giving a small shake of his head, Shoto focused back on the ice in front of him just in time for it to shatter and allow the creature to come bursting through in attempt to attack him. He had no plans of being an easy target though and quickly jumped out of its way before launching a fiery wave at his opponent. Hearing it hiss out in pain, the boy allowed a fain smirk to cross his lips. Despite not knowing what quirks this thing possessed, he was seeing it was possible to get rid of it on his own. He just needed to keep combining his abilities and wearing it down before it wore him down. Such a task for easier said then done, though a plan did come to mind. He just needed to put said plan into motion. That was exactly what he did with the nomu's next move. As it charged at him, Shoto's left side flared up in a massive surge of flames before releasing. Even from a distance it would have been hard to miss the sudden burst of light. The flames quickly traveled from the boy's body and engulfed the oncoming assailant. This was meant to slow it and blind it so the boy could do the important part of his plan; freeze it to death.

For that part he needed to move quickly. He did just that. Moving to the side of the flames to avoid colliding with the nomu, Shoto rushed to meet his opponent and jumped at it, shoving his right hand into its face. As soon as it was in place, he rapidly began dropping his body temperature to allow his ice to become stronger and colder. The sudden change caused his body some displeasure, but he decided to ignore it and allow his ice to continue its work. It was only a moment longer before the creature was frozen solid and a frosty breath escaped the teen's lips. His right half was clearly not in much better shape than that of the nomu. Frost covered his skin and his breathing was heavy. He may have succeeded, but it came at a cost. Even so, he refused to let himself fall.

Dropping off the nomu, tired eyes moved towards the fire pit. While the flames had diminished, he could still make it out and that was enough for him. Making his way towards the light, Shoto moved slowly, trying to keep himself from falling over.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby wildflower woods » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:52 pm

Finral | 21 | Black Clover | Location: Outside | Tagged: Todoroki

Finral turned to stare at the grand spire of flames. That- that was one powerful mage. Or whatever equivalent they had in their world. It all got a bit confusing, honestly. As the flames died, he saw a kid stumble forwards, their entire right side covered in ice. That probably wasn't a good thing. On the bright side, the monster that had been chasing the kid was gone, so it was probably safe to go over there.
Mind made up, Finral stepped through the portal, appearing a bit head of the kid to the left, his hands held up in a non-threatening manner. Long experience with squadmates who attacked first and thought later had thought him that that was generally the best way to approach.
"Hey, you need some help?"
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlie #18

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:48 am

Charlie Cassandra Winchester l Supernatural l Hunter l Oc l location - cabins, Mess Hall l tagged -

The all too familiar sounds of fighting echoed back too the brunette room outside, seemingly in the direction she had come from which involved the campfire. Not that that appeared too bother the young women as she he continued her little, not so little actually, ‘art project’. Charlie had already completed the main and largest Devil’s Trap which she had carved into the center of the mess hall nice and large, before miraculously managing to push a table back over it in a attempt to hide it. It wasn’t like she could reach the ceiling or had a rug of some sort to cover it up with after all. The table would have too do for the time being. And now salt lined every single enterance and exit way that she could spot with the remains of unused sodium sitting right on top of the table covering her trap.

Currently, as she listened too the sounds of fighting outside, Charlie was carving a few extra traps into the wood though smaller. These enough too fit a foot, perhaps just two instead of completely surrounding someone. Still, if the person was a demon or possessed by a demon, the traps would work none the less.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【26】zhongli,【06】venti

Postby tooru. » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:53 pm

𝔃𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲 : male 28 fire pit tags; alucard, campfire gang mentions; nicholas

Zhongli takes a moment to survey the area, letting a soft sigh leave his lips. This battle was far from over, and he could see no clear end to it for the night creatures showed no sign of retreating whatsoever. He closes his eyes briefly - he shouldn't be feeling tired just yet, but the ache in his muscles from using quite a large bit of elemental energy doesn't go unnoticed. He huffs. Upon Adrian's agreement to regroup with those near the campfire, he nods and follows after the dhampir with his spear still at the ready, before he hears a man's voice call from the campfire towards them. Although he couldn't make out what he had shouted across towards them, the sudden shuddering from the krootox that they had just fallen causes him to flinch in surprise.

Eyes rounding with mild concern at the thought of the krootox getting back up on its feet, he pauses mid-way towards the campfire, skidding to a halt against the dirt. "Its-" He begins, but cuts himself off when he feels a strange pang of energy radiating from the beast. It gave off an energy that even Zhongli struggled to comprehend, for he had only come across a single undead in his life. She had been revived with adeptal energy - and it was definitely not the kind that he was sensing from the krootox. Yet he can feel that it was linked to the man that had just hollered at them, and his head snaps towards the campfire with a slight frown on his face.

"Is... is that your doing?" He calls back, never once tearing his gaze away from the krootox's body.

𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲 : male 18 campfire tags; kate, nicholas mentions; -

Nicholas' response to his question causes the bard to blink absentmindedly, a small hint of a frown forming on his face. Necromancy... The word rings in his head, and his body tenses up the moment his mind registers what it meant. He had a bad history with necromancers, and he shudders to even try and recall what had happened in the past during the Archon War. A nation - Khaenri'ah - had been ruthlessly destroyed under the unanimous agreement of the Seven, for they knew too much of the Gods and their knowledge had been a weapon they'd used to threaten them. One of the reasons had also been because of necromancy; they had utilized their Visions for the wrong things, and Venti had unfortunately been assigned to deal with them specifically while the rest focused on... other aspects.

Cold sweat forms in his palms, and he finds himself blanking out while staring at Nicholas for a moment too long. Before he could say anything else, however, skeletal figures begin to drag themselves out from underneath the dirt, clawing their way to the surface with their bony fingers. Venti winces at the sight of the skeletons, visibly disturbed by them despite having witnessed countless things in the 2,600 years of his life. He involuntarily takes a step back, his teal eyes glimmering with worry. "You're..." Venti begins, wanting to say something about the ongoing revival of the dead, yet the words get stuck in his throat. Although his guts firmly tell him that Nicholas had no ill intent towards them or anything, he can't help but feel the slightest bit threatened by his skills. He doesn't realise he's been holding his breath, and his voice drops into a nearly inaudible whisper. "... nevermind."
tooru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 46

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:06 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - area around the fire pit ] [ tags - campfire gang ] [ mentions - none]

As he walked he could feel Zhongli's presence behind him following. Adrian however kept his gaze forward on the group standing around the campfire. He too heard the other man's call but unlike his companion Adrian heard every word that came out of the man's mouth as he spoke. He furrowed his brow, 'Necromancy?' He too halts as Zhongli does, shooting a pointed look towards the man.

"What?"

Just as the word left his mouth, his eyes flicked from Zhongli, to the krootox as seven undead spirits crawled inside it, making the dead beast spring to life. Adrian felt the dark aura radiating off the man as well as the krootox. So that man specialized in necromancy. This day, or night rather kept getting stranger and stranger. He knew all too well what necromancy was among other occult subjects, and in most cases it was not used for good. Though he could sense that there was no ill intent here, but he still had his questions. The dhampir raised his sword slightly, taking a few steps closer to the fire pit his eyes not leaving the beast.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:03 pm

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Campfire group
    O'viel saw the krootox get back up behind her, put paid it no mind. Presumably one of the others had done something to it, they'd proved they'd be able to. Fusion fire burned through a strange, gangly humanoid as she stepped back towards the fire, behind the barrier. "Your da'noh is strong, Gue'Sha," she said, "not even the strongest gue'ron'sha shaman can restore life to the dead. Not that we have seen, anyways."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:55 pm

──────── 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
    [] | Horseman of the Apocalypse | 56 | Male | ➡ Campfire | Tags: Kate, Venti, Alucard, O'Viel, Zhongli
    𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
Within seconds, a sense of unease prickled in the air around him. Nicholas sighed, not yet pulling his eyes away from his current task. "Yes, it's exactly what it looks like," he said testily. "Let's not delve into the whole 'necromancy is evil!' and 'this is forbidden!' argument right now and let me focus instead. I've spent decades honing my skill, so you can piss off with your opinions until we're not in the middle of a firefight." It wouldn't bother him so much if Nicholas didn't spend so much of his own time excusing abilities that came as second nature to him. Perhaps if he'd chosen the path of necromancy and dark arts of his own volition, he'd be more inclined to accept others' distaste for the subject. But that was not the case, so he was having none of it. The skeletons idled just outside the barrier, and the behemoth of a creature stumbled back to its feet, startling the others enough to close the distance between themselves and the campfire. From the looks of things through the eyes of the krootox, the night creatures had yet to notice the change of allegiance from their ally. Once the fighting started, that would change quickly.

Out of those returning to the consecrated ground surrounding the fire, Nicholas only recognized O'Viel, who was complimenting him on... something. "Thanks," he replied with a smile. I have no idea what any of that means. He only recognized Gue'Sha since it was what she'd almost exclusively referred to him as, and the exact translation had already slipped his mind. "I wouldn't say I restored life to it," Nicholas corrected. "There's technicalities to it, but let's not worry about all that right now. What's important is that it's on our side." he pointed towards the swarm in the darkness. "And the more of these things we kill, the better our chances are. Unless somebody," Nicholas wouldn't name names, but they knew who they were. "decides to pick a fight with the floaty orb of justice again. I honestly don't care what it's called, at this point, I just want to go to bed." He didn't need the sleep, but it would be a good way for him to reset and tackle the growing list of concerns in the morning.

O'Viel wasn't alone, however. Nicholas had yet to meet the pair of gentlemen she'd returned with, and neither looked anymore thrilled than Venti at his snow of skills. For now, he bit his tongue and greeted them instead. Maybe he'd get out of this unscathed. "I don't believe we've been introduced," the horseman began, getting to his feet as the others arrived. The skeletons parted with a wave of his hand before he dipped into a bow, folding his right wing in tandem with his arm. "Nicholas Storm, the pleasure is all mine."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kate {8}

Postby Anne Gable » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:46 pm

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕
Female|12|The Mysterious Benedict Society||Fire pit|Mentions: None|Tags: Venti, Campfire Group

Hearing Nicholas’ reply, Kate was frustrated. “You’ve been flaunting your giant robot though. What’s the difference?” She had no idea what an exorcist was…..someone who exercised a lot? Didn’t make much sense that monsters wouldn’t like athletic people though. And it would likely pester Nicholas further if she asked either him or Venti what the word meant. “Necromancy” didn’t sound particularly familiar to her either. Kate looked away from Nicholas, hoping to distract herself by looking at the surrounding area. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw skeletons rising up, too realistic to be decorations for a Halloween party. Taking a look at Venti, he seemed rather tense and not as cheerful or talkative. “Are you alright? I don’t enjoy seeing those things either.” she whispered in his direction. Spotting the huge monster getting up, despite seeing it fall down dead earlier, and listening to Nicholas speak again, necromancy sounded like a fancy word for making zombies and skeletons. Although Kate did think the ability was a bit cool, it mattered far more that he wasn’t being trustworthy or kind. Of course, his giant robot was happy about all of skeletons and stuff. At least the two other men that arrived didn’t seem to enjoy the undead monsters. Which was probably why Nicholas was changing his tune a bit. “Do you think those guys will get him to be more reasonable?” she whispered to Venti.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【27】zhongli,【07】venti

Postby tooru. » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:53 am

𝔃𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲 : male 28 fire pit tags; campfire gang mentions; -

Zhongli's uncertainty of the krootox's intentions is clear as he turns to the supposed necromancer, withdrawing his grip on his spear and letting it suspend in the air behind him. "I go by Zhongli - or Morax if it better suits your tongue." He nods in response to Nicholas' introduction, and although he was certain the man meant no harm whatsoever, he was still kept on edge by the fact that he could resurrect the dead. His chapped lips purse into a thin line as he debates his next few words. "I assume you are the one behind-" His hands do a little sweeping gesture towards the skeletons and the krootox, "-all of this?" Zhongli's golden eyes flicker from one skeleton to another, and although they did put him off quite a fair bit - seeing the undead and all - he would hold his hand if they were of no threat. He would wait for the introductions to be over before deciding their next steps, and after all, he had been looking forward to speak with... a particular someone beside Nicholas as well. His eyes narrow, and he sighs when his eyes lock with a pair of cheeky teal ones. "Barbatos." He murmurs with a frown.

𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲 : male 18 campfire tags; campfire gang mentions; -

Venti only regards Nicholas with a curious glint in his eye, and he doesn't say anything else. Tension was something he'd like to avoid, so for now he - albeit a little warily - nods along to his words. Although he didn't appreciate the tone he was getting from the man, he supposed that if were to be in his shoes, he would feel the same. "Yeah, I'm- I'm fine." Venti nods, quickly perking back to his usual cheerful demeanour within seconds. He doesn't want to worry Kate about his century-old problem and cracks a faint smile, dismissing it with a small wave of his hand. He appreciates her concern, and after gathering his thoughts and smoothing out the discomfort in his heart, he flashes her a cheery smile. "In any case, I'll try to use my irresistible charm and resolve things if it does get out of hand." Venti chuckles lightly, leaning closer when the girl whispered to him in a soft voice. His gaze grows curious when his old friend finally makes an appearance, an eyebrow quirking when Zhongli addresses him by his true name. He snorts, giving the old man a pout upon hearing the formalities. "Morax." He quips, stowing away his own weapon in the same fashion and crossing his arms across his chest with a huff. His eyes glow with mischief as he jests, "Does your back hurt after fighting for so long?"
tooru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me