facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:22 pm

The world as we know it has many wonders. Things normal people do not know of, such things most only think don't exist or are myths that children believe in. One of these things happens to be a natural force, a powerful being. He is neither good nor bad but most of his intentions have an ulterior motive. Deep in the wilderness of Canada is an abandoned camp ground, and there this nameless being has decided to "help" others by teleporting them from their respective universes and placing them in this camp ground. His reason you ask? Many of these creatures and beings he has put there have trouble with in their pasts and they are choosing to run away or not face their demons. This powerful being's intentions are good but the way in which he has chosen to help is not the best. He indeed is an old force, and knows of many things. He has set up clues for each individual. These clues not only come from their past that they must face but if they manage to find them all and successfully ward off their past demons they will be granted teleportation back to their universes, back to whatever it was they were doing before they got to the camp ground. And he has thrown in a bonus because he figures he's such a nice being. Should two individuals come together and help each other with their clues they will be able to go back home sooner.

When the creatures being teleported first arrive, they will wake up in a bed in the cabin in which they should stay in for the duration of their visit. Beside them on the bed is a note which reads

" Greetings stranger, welcome. I'm sure you're wondering why I have brought you and others like you here. The answer lies in the past dear friend. There is something you're struggling to face, I have come to help you. There are clues hidden around this place. Find them, fight your demons and I will grant you a safe passage home. "
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:25 pm

Rules

Like all roleplays please follow all of Tess' and my rules. Post all OOC chat and character forms in the discussion thread.

Try to have decent spelling and grammar, post at least three or four lines to give the other people you're roleplaying with something to work with

Please try to be active. Let someone on the discussion thread know if you'll be away and include others so no one gets left out

Make sure your characters whether they are canon or oc, have some cons or disatvangages to their abilities/powers so no one is overly op

You may have as many characters as you can handle. Spesify in your character form which cabin and which bunk(top or bottom) you want them to stay in.

Because you are playing the character you are playing you get to choose what clues your character has to find. This gives you the freedom to choose what you want to. Remember not to make your character find all their clues too quickly or else there wouldn't be a roleplay

Drama and romance are allowed, just make sure not to have your characters crush on each other. If you are planning something big please run it by me first

IC fighting will probably happen at some point. When it happens please fight fairly, you can't dodge every attack thrown at your character. Ask for permission before seriously injuring or killing someone else's character

Characters of all fandoms are allowed. Do not bully others OOC for whatever reason and do not ship adults with children or family members. No means no, always check with the other person before starting any kind of relationship with characters

If I've forgotten something I will let everyone know and add it here
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Cabins & Characters

Cabin #1
    top bunk is occupied by Venti(Genshin Impact, canon) played by tooru.
    bottom bunk is occupied by Shoto Todoroki(My Hero Academia, canon) played by Ploegy

top bunk is occupied by ___ played by
    bottom bunk is occupied by ___ played by

top bunk is occupied by Charlie Cassandra Winchester(Supernatural, oc) played by wolfrunner

bottom bunk is occupied by Meda Stone(oc) played by Rusty20

Cabin #2
    bottom bunk is occupied by Zhongli(Genshin Impact, canon) played by tooru.

top bunk is occupied by Cloud Strife(Final Fantasy vii(FF7), canon) played by AcetheKidd
    bottom bunk is occupied by Nicholas Storm(Horseman of Death, oc) played by Kveykva

top bunk is occupied by Finral Roulacase(Vaude) (Black Clover, canon) played by wildflower woods
    bottom bunk is occupied by Symphony Sonia(Pokemon, oc) played by Rusty20

Cabin #3
    top bunk is occupied by Kate Wetherall(The Mysterious Benedict Society, canon) played by Anne Gable
    bottom bunk is occupied by Momoko Hirose(Persona 3, oc) played by Ploegy

top bunk is occupied by ___
    bottom bunk is occupied by O'Viel(Warhammer 40k, oc) played by InfectedHau

top bunk is occupied by Adrian Ţepeş(Castlevania, canon) played by ryble.
    bottom bunk is occupied by ___

top bunk is occupied by ___
Last edited by wolf.skull on Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 17 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:32 pm

Locations

There are 3 cabins at this camp ground, however they are in need of some work much like the rest of the buildings. They were made with the intention of people sharing them hence why they have four bunk beds per cabin. Any clues the creatures have could, and can be hidden any where in any of these locations.

the main cabins - this is the general area everyone starts in. After waking up and reading their note the creatures can then decide what they want to do from here. These cabins are located to the sides of the camp.

mess hall - this building is located to the north. It's the largest building in the area. Here is where individuals can find food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and can come and go as they please.

reck centre - this building is a little smaller then the mess hall and is located to the south right across the way from the mess hall. In here there are a few board games, cards, a cough, some books, two vending machines one for snacks and one for drinks, and a tv with some movies. In the back room there are some weights in case someone wants to get some exercise.

beach - to the west of the buildings is the beach and a fair sized lake to accompany it as well as a dock. On the beach are four canoes and a small shed that has floaties inside it.

the woodland trails - there is a small forest located to the east. There are trails all through here. Some have obstacles like balancing boards, climbing ropes, rope ladders, and others.

fire pit - the fire pit is located in the center of all the buildings, in the middle of the camp. Around it are rocks to sit on as well as a safe place to have a fire. Near by is a small shed for cutting and keeping fire wood.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:36 pm

Extra information

The season is summer and the weather is sunny and hot. It is mid-day when we start. I should also mention this roleplay takes place in modern day, 2021.

The powerful being that has brought all the creatures there can shapeshift. He may appear to be anything from a human to a crow. He may come around from time to time to check up on the how the creatures are doing. He mostly likes to appear to others as a bright white floating orb. Creatures will know when they've found a clue because they will be briefly visited by the orb.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 1

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:39 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - cabin 3 ] [ tags - open ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

There were many things running through Adrian's mind as he lie in bed on his back. Sleep wasn't something that came to him often, but still he tried. He felt he should. Quieting his mind however was only half the battle. Every sound seemed to keep him up, mice, other critters crawling around the castle's stone floors. Sometimes even the wind and rain outside. While his mind continued to wander Adrian suddenly felt like he was traveling, like his bed was moving on its own accord, steadily forward. It was odd feeling but it disappeared just as quickly as it came. He stayed still, but became more confused as with every moment. The air in the room seemed to warm slightly the cool air from the stone floor gone. When he did decide to open his eyes he found that he was no longer in his room, that he was no longer in his castle home. The ceiling was made of wood even his bed felt different, it was smaller. The dhampir guessed he was in a cabin. Bright golden-yellow eyes glanced around the room as he sat up. 'what is going on here?' he thought to himself. Now all he wanted was answers. His eyes caught the sight on something beside him, a note.

" 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒. ℐ'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹
𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑔𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒, ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒
𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒. ℱ𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂, 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹
ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒. "

Adrian couldn't believe what he had just read. This must be some weird dream. Good to know he had finally fell asleep. Tossing the note back down on the bed, the dhampir leaned over. 'A... bunk bed?' he questioned, raising an eyebrow. Holding back a sigh Adrian moved to the edge and stepped down the small ladder at the end of the bed, landing on the wooden floor. Where ever he was it was day time. Light shown through the large windows on either sides of the building. It was nice to see. With that Adrian headed for the door of the cabin and planned on finding answers, dream or not.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:24 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard

This was not the forward base on Aphelion Prime. Nor was it her cabin aboard the Manta that brought them here. It was a simple cabin, made of wood, lined with beds. It was not a Tau dwelling, and she knew no race other than the gue'la, the humans, that made buildings thus. Not the ones of the imperium, but those on the fringes of their domain, on worlds lost, forgotten, or simply abandoned. Aphelion was no such world, however, so the question remained: How did she get here?

O'viel sat up in her bed, wincing as her head hit the bunk above hers. She was taller than most humans, which made her extremely tall for a Tau. A quick scan of her immediate surroundings revealed a note, written in gue'la script, and her honor blade, resting beside her. She had been left a weapon, which indicated benevolence. The note, however, did not. She had been brought here by someone or something in order to help her, but it was also clear she was not allowed to leave. She doubted a sole human had the ability to spirit her away without someone following, especially from within a Manta hold, whoever had taken her was far more powerful. A threat she doubted she could face alone. No, the best course of action here was to play along, as much as it rankled her. She had never been an ardent follower of Mont'ka, the way of the patient hunter, but it would seem she would need to employ it here. Belting her honor blade at her waist. O'viel got to her feet, taking a look around at the cabin proper. It was crudely constructed, as expected, modestly furnished, though still more extravagant than her own quarters. A gue'la male shared the space with her, though by his movements he was no more a willing occupant than she. "A rare sight" she commented, relived she'd taken the time to learn the gue'la tongue, "to find a human who would not slaughter one such as I while she slept. Not that I'm complaining." Most T'au not of the Water Caste were content to rely on the autotrans to decipher gue'la communications, but they were fallible, and only worked one way.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 2

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:54 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - cabin 3 ] [ tags - O'Viel ]

Before the dhampir reached the door of the cabin, he stopped. His senses told him he was no longer alone. His ears picked up the slightest thud. The other was behind him. He could hear them talk out loud. Adrian turned around then, his gaze landing on a very tall blue-skinned humanoid standing where their bunk was. He took a minute to study the being, one the likes of which he had never seen before. They didn't seem aggressive, at least not yet. Still with that thought Adrian kept his calm. His hand checked his side just in case they wanted to attack him. There was no sword there, not even the sheath. A silver glint caught his eye, there it was lying in the top bunk where he had woken up.

Adrian didn't much like revealing to others that he was a dhampir. Often people would avoid him for fear that he may hurt them, vampires shunned him for being half human. He didn't know how this creature would react so he would try to hide it for as long as possible. That is until he could trust them.

"Hello." he greeted, speaking in a way that would hide his fangs.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:23 pm

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard
    "Greetings," O'viel said, inclining her head respectfully. "I am Fio'O Vior'La Viel'Vsum Y'Eledi Kir'La. You may call me O'Viel, or Quicklight in your tongue." She wouldn't necessarily say it was pleasant to be conversing with a human this way, but it was definitely a marked departure from her normal interactions. Diplomacy was generally left to the Water Caste, the only time the gue'la spoke to her was to throw insults. "I take it by your stance this is not your home either," she said, "It would be in both our best interests to cooperate until we can find a way back from whence we came."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 3

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:09 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel ]

Adrian gave her a nod in return. "Quite the name." he replied thoughtfully, it was interesting to see something different from what he was used to. "You may call me Alucard." Glad to see O'Viel was wanting to remain civil Adrian listened further to what she had to say. "No, it most certainly is not." Adrian answered. His home was a lot larger then a wooden cabin. "I agree." The dhampir decided then to keep heading towards outside, but before he did so he strode back to his bunk and retrieved his sword just in case. He attached it to his belt and made sure it was secure before heading towards the door of the cabin again. If there were answers they weren't inside the cabin, at least that's what Adrian figured. Whatever sent them there wasn't going to hide clues where they would be likely to spend the most time. Adrian grabbed the metal handle and turned it opening the door, letting fresh air inside. Adrian looked over his shoulder at her "Care to join me?" he asked stepping outside leaving the door open if she wanted to, and walked down the small steps. The dhampir looked around realizing it was a camp ground of some sort, finding there where other cabins and buildings around. Perhaps he would find some answers at the other buildings.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me