what makes a hero // a mha roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

what makes a hero // a mha roleplay

Postby eraserhead. » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36 pm

so, you think being a hero is a dream come true? in many ways, you would be correct. however, it's
far harder than the interviews and flashy costumes would make you believe. it takes years of hard,
grueling work. it's an extremely competitive field and only the best can truly succeed. villains, and
even other heroes, are gunning for you at all times. the news crews can be ruthless and everything
you do could make or break your career. think you have what it takes, rookie? let's find out.
eraserhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what makes a hero // rules

Postby eraserhead. » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:16 am

001. no overpowered characters. every quirk should have a weakness of some sort. 002. no being your
own love interest. 003. no killing off another person's character without asking. 004. write a minimum
of six sentences per post; that's a small paragraph. no one word responses; they're hard to respond to.
005. post at least once a week. if you're going to be gone, let me know in advance. 006. all forms and
discussions go on the discussion thread. 006. put 'plus ultra' somewhere in your form if you've read the
rules.
eraserhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what makes a hero // allegiances

Postby eraserhead. » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:47 am

ua students
sachio asai / 15 / female / quirk: water works / eraserhead.
hiiko kondo / 16 / female / quirk: robot / infectedhau
hibiki tanaka / 16 / male / quirk: canine / acethekidd
yoshiro uyeno / 16 / male / quirk: arsenal / ploegy

teachers/pro heros
akihiko arakawa / 27 / male / quirk: heart attack / eraserhead.
sumika kitomura / 26 / female / quirk: explosive barrier / ploegy
meiko akashi / 24 / female / quirk: kitsu / kitsune,

villains
katsuo fujikawa / 25 / male / quirk: haunting / eraserhead.
kimiko himura / 23 / female / quirk: pain manipulation / birdercrow
madoka tani / 18 / female / quirk: half-dark half-light / ploegy
kei aiba / 27 / male / quirk: beast / acethekidd
seth sentinal / 22 / male / quirk: raiju / timoria
Last edited by eraserhead. on Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
eraserhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what makes a hero // status & discussion

Postby eraserhead. » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:24 am

open / closed
discussion
eraserhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what makes a hero // 001

Postby eraserhead. » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:08 pm

π—¦π—”π—–π—›π—œπ—’ π—”π—¦π—”π—œ

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ hero name: forecast ] [ fifteen ] [ female ] [ quirk: water works ] [ located: ua dorms ] [ tagged: open ]
    sachio stumbles out of her dorm room in a hurry, pulling on her coat as she locks the door behind her. she can't believe she slept in; at this rate she'll be lucky to finish her breakfast! her bright orange hair is pulled into a messy bun, her school uniform appearing wrinkled and distressed. she just knows someone is going to comment on it. still, she doesn't have time to worry over such things. she quickly makes her way downstairs to the kitchen, beginning to throw ingredients into a blender in hopes of making a portable meal. after all, you can't go wrong with a smoothie, at least in her humble opinion. as she watches the blender do it's magic she runs over everything in her head; she isn't forgetting anything, is she? no, she should be fine. she finished her homework the night before and made time to do some basic quirk training before heading to bed. she's probably just worrying herself over nothing.

π—žπ—”π—§π—¦π—¨π—’ π—™π—¨π—π—œπ—žπ—”π—ͺ𝗔

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ villain name: mindwarper ] [ twenty-five ] [ male ] [ quirk: haunting ] [ located: seedy hotel lobby ] [ tagged: open ]
    katsuo sighs, leaning back against the musty couch he's sat upon. honestly, could they have chosen a more depressing venue for their meeting? he understands that too grand a location could attract the attention of authorities or heroes. however, does that mean they have to meet in the roach-infested health violation he's currently sat in? 'absolutely disgusting. i'm taking a hot bath when i return home.' the raven-haired villain thinks to himself. all of the local villains have collectedly decided to meet and discuss a possible alliance. with their combined forces, it would make it easier for everyone to achieve their goals. however, personalities clash, and katsuo knows things aren't going to be that simple when the meeting actually begins.

π—”π—žπ—œπ—›π—œπ—žπ—’ 𝗔π—₯π—”π—žπ—”π—ͺ𝗔

[ hero name: brighteyes ] [ twenty-seven ] [ male ] [ quirk: heart attack ] [ located: ua high - class 1a ] [ tagged: open ]
    akihiko stands behind the podium, looking out over his still empty classroom. his students should start rolling in soon. it always brightens his morning to see their excited faces. he remembers what it was like to be in their position, eager to learn and achieve his dream of becoming a top hero. that's part of the reason he became one; it inspire future heroes in the same way past heroes had done for him. the silver-haired male chuckles, shaking his head. sure, he has a few difficult students, but overall he sees great potential in this batch of students. all of them had strong quirks; all they need to do is learn how to best use them. also, it's akihiko's job to teach them how to not rely on their quirks too heavily. after all, there are villains with the ability to cancel out quirks. it takes far more than a flashy power to become a successful hero.
eraserhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: what makes a hero // a mha roleplay

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:56 pm

Hiiko Kondo||Iron Maiden||16||Female||Quirk: Robot||UA Dorms||Tagged: Sachio
    At one end of the dorm's dining table sat what had once been a massive pile of breakfast food. Empty plates cluttered the laminate surface, bearing the remains of bacon, eggs, waffles, and various other consumables, a solemn memorial to a sizeable amount of the refrigerator's contents. The only thing that remained was a quickly dwindling pile of pancakes, from behind which was coming a sound reminiscent of an industrial shredder crossed with a starving dog.

"Gfff mfffng, Ahhhshi-chhn," Hiiko called out, through a mouth full of pastry. She was usually the last one to leave the dorm, even getting up early her breakfast took a while to get through. Normally she could get away with less, but on school days she needed all the reactor capacity she could get. Swallowing the last of her meal, she stood up from the table, pulling on her coat and shouldering her bag. "You're down late. Sleep in?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro ( 001 ) | madoka ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:49 am

β‡€οΌΉο½ο½“ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½ οΌ΅ο½™ο½…ο½Žο½!!
      xxxmale β€’ sixteen years old β€’ arsenal quirk β€’ tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Yet another day of training. Yoshiro had fallen into a pattern ever since he began living at the dorms. He was one of the first students up in the morning, but not because he was pressed to get to class, rather he wanted to avoid the others as much as possible. This morning was the same. He had awoken early, changed into his school uniform and eaten breakfast before most had even managed to emerge from their rooms. There were a few that showed up while he was eating, but he was quick to avoid them by shoveling the remaining food on his plate into his mouth and leaving. He was aware that some of the other students spoke about him, wondering what his problem was, but he often decided to ignore their whispers. To him, there was no point in getting too involved with them, especially over useless things. He was here at U.A. for one reason, and one reason only; he needed to become a hero.

Of course that was the goal of all the students that entered these halls, but to him, it was the most important thing. Yoshiro wanted to prove not only to himself, but to his family and those who doubted him that his quirk could be used for good. Not many believed he could actually prove such a thing, thinking he was more dangerous than he was good. He couldn't blame them after what had happened at his family's estate when he was younger. Back then he had little control over his quirk though and it wasn't his fault he had gotten one as powerful as this.

Sighing softly to himself, he knew better than to let these thoughts plague him, yet he often found his mind drifting to the dark places within it. Maybe if he had a friend or two, it wouldn't be as bad, but Yoshiro knew he had built his walls up too high for most to get past. Besides, he figured it was pointless growing close to anyone else. They could be the next one he hurt and he didn't want that on his conscious. It wasn't the greatest way to think, nor did he think it was all that fitting of a hero, but he couldn't help it. The more he distanced himself from others, the better it was for them.

Drawing himself from his mind, Yoshiro found himself at the doors of U.A. Glancing at his phone, he noted he was still early. There was no need to rush inside yet. He could take a moment to clear his mind and gather his thoughts before facing what awaited him for the day. He did just that. Finding a nearby bench, he sank down onto it and quietly began running his fingers through his messy, black hair, trying to clear his mind.

⇀Madoka οΌ΄ο½ο½Žο½‰!!
      xxxfemale β€’ eighteen years old β€’ half-dark half-light quirk β€’ tagged: katsuo (indirectly)
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A meeting of villains. Madoka couldn't say she was overly thrilled about such a thing, but she had been volunteered to go by those she worked with. She figured it was yet another job they wanted to brush off onto their young villain. Such things were becoming an annoyance, but she couldn't complain. If she got a chance to prove herself to the world then she would do such, though, she was only a low ranking villain to begin with. It wasn't as if she pulled off any grand heists or caused big trouble for the heroes. Actually, she did nothing of the sort. She was usually trusted to gather information and lay low most the time. It was a rarity that she even got to use her quirk to its fullest extent, which frustrated her. She couldn't let the other villains know that though.

Looking around the room, there weren't many present. To be one of the first to arrive made her frown. It only meant she'd have to wait for this to actually start and given the state of this place, she wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. It was dirty and made her skin crawl in disgust. Why did villains always have to meet in such places? Of course it would draw less attention, but that didn't mean they should have to suffer in turn. Grimacing, the teenager made her way to the back of the room to quietly observe the others around. There weren't many for her to study, but there was one man, who was older than her that stood out among the few present. She recognized him unlike the others. Any villain would be able to pick him out given his status among them.

It was a surprise someone like him was even present. To think it was possible to make an alliance with someone like Katsuo was an interesting thought to say the least. Part of her doubted he would want to join with the other villains here though given how successful his own missions were. Perhaps he would pass her expectations though. Either way, she figured it was best to keep her distance for now. Madoka knew it was better not to bother the others unless she was spoken to first. It drew less attention to her and allowed her to avoid talking all too much, which always was for the better.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what makes a hero // 002

Postby eraserhead. » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:10 am

π—¦π—”π—–π—›π—œπ—’ π—”π—¦π—”π—œ

[ hero name: forecast ] [ fifteen ] [ female ] [ quirk: water works ] [ located: ua dorms ] [ tagged: hiiko kondo ]
    the girl waves quickly as she pours the smoothie into a portable shaker bottle. "good morning, hiiko." she greets, trying to remain polite despite her hurried state. "i did. ooooh, why did i have to sleep in of all days? while professor arakawa is pretty laid back, the others won't be so forgiving if i roll into class late." she throws a plain bagel into her school bag as she hurries about the kitchen. "we have exams in a few weeks too. i can't be making a habit out of this. you know how hard the practicals are supposed to be. last year a third of the class was expelled for failing!"

π—žπ—”π—§π—¦π—¨π—’ π—™π—¨π—π—œπ—žπ—”π—ͺ𝗔

[ villain name: mindwarper ] [ twenty-five ] [ male ] [ quirk: haunting ] [ located: seedy hotel lobby ] [ tagged: madoka tani (indirectly) ]
    katsuo watches as more shady characters begin to drift in, with on in particular catching his eye. the girl's young appearance and dual toned hair have him quite perplexed. it is rare to see someone so young in the villain profession; most children still have their hopes and dreams of becoming a hero intact. then again, there are always exceptions. just look at katsuo himself; he got involved in the criminal underground from a young age and never fancied himself the hero type. with his greedy nature and unmarketably dark quirk, it would have been a miracle for him to be accepted into a hero agency. the dark haired man chuckles softly, shaking his head. well, who needs those heroes anyways? he's made a good name for himself with nothing but a little craftiness and planning. heroes are held back by regulations and laws while katsuo and his colleagues are free to do whatever they please, so long as they don't get caught, allowing their abilities to truly shine.

eraserhead. wrote:
π—”π—žπ—œπ—›π—œπ—žπ—’ 𝗔π—₯π—”π—žπ—”π—ͺ𝗔

[ hero name: brighteyes ] [ twenty-seven ] [ male ] [ quirk: heart attack ] [ located: ua high - class 1a ] [ tagged: open ]
    akihiko stands behind the podium, looking out over his still empty classroom. his students should start rolling in soon. it always brightens his morning to see their excited faces. he remembers what it was like to be in their position, eager to learn and achieve his dream of becoming a top hero. that's part of the reason he became one; it inspire future heroes in the same way past heroes had done for him. the silver-haired male chuckles, shaking his head. sure, he has a few difficult students, but overall he sees great potential in this batch of students. all of them had strong quirks; all they need to do is learn how to best use them. also, it's akihiko's job to teach them how to not rely on their quirks too heavily. after all, there are villains with the ability to cancel out quirks. it takes far more than a flashy power to become a successful hero.
eraserhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:20 pm

~ Seth Sentinel ~

- Male || 22 || Quirk: Raiju || Location: Seedy Hotel|| Tag: Katsuo, Madoka(mentioned) -

So the villains were having a get together. This was obviously something Seth couldn’t miss. If a new group was formed well that just meant a new potential client he needed connections to. If not, there was bound to be leaked information or free entertainment. There was almost no risk in going. Unfortunately, there was always the chance someone he had backstabbed at some point might show up. He could always make a quick escape but, what would be the point of showing up then? None of this much mattered at this point though as the canine popped a battery in his mouth and opened the door.

The usual shady figures shuffled about the place. Seth made sure to scan the face of every single one of them, he would rather avoid getting surprised by an old friend out to get him. As he looked he was surprised to see the infamous Katsuo sitting in a rather dirty looking couch. The guy seemed to be looking at someone though and as Seth followed his gaze he ended up seeing a rather unique looking individual in the crowd. They looked like they walked right out of an old black and white movie, no wonder they caught Katsuo’s eye. He took a second to look her over before smirking and turning his attention away.

The monochrome kid wasn’t the big deal here. The fact that Katsuo was here at all was a great opportunity no matter how the meeting turned out. If the guy was here willing to entertain the thought of teaming up with some randoms then surely Seth had a shot right? With this in mind, the mercenary spit out the battery he was chewing on and confidently walked over. ”Yo, Mindwarper, right? Pleasure to meet ya.” Seth offered a hand in greeting as he continued,”Name’s Raiju, honestly I’m surprised you decided to grace us with your presence. What made you decide to hang out with us randoms from the street?” While his ego was practically leaking out of him, the wolf still knew he hadn’t accomplished as much as the guy in front of him. It was his own form of respect not to insult someone when first talking to them.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Hiiko Kondo||Iron Maiden||16||Female||Quirk: Robot||UA Dorms||Tagged: Sachio
    "Eh," Hiiko shrugged, pulling on her jacket and following after her classmate, "I'm not too worried. I've been working on developing some new attachments with some people from the Support Class, should be able to handle anything that comes up. She knew practicals were no joke, but she also didn't really see the point in stressing about it now. It would happen, and whoever passed, passed. If they were already stumbling here then there was no way they'd make it in the pro scene. She wasn't worried about her performance, certainly. As long as she had the right loadout, she could be ready for anything. "You shouldn't have anything to worry about," she said, "Just stay hydrated and you'll be fine."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me