Astral Estates (A space RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (A space RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:08 pm

Celina~ I knew Alexis had(yeah Alexis is small enough to chill on Celina’s shoulder and small enough to hide in her hair, she’s a pink alien hamster hybrid thing that’s a symbiote, don’t ask me why lol)moved from my shoulder into my hair to hide. “My names Celina drake, everyone just calls me Celina.” I said to Rey and Ben.

Eddie~ ”I forget Alexis can do that.” Venom said to me in my head.”Yeah same, can you shut up please.” I told venom. “My names Eddie Brock, just call me Eddie.” I said to Rey and Ben.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:16 pm

XD its fine tropic.)

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "I believe this ship is taking us to another planet.”

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel

She nodded as well, then smiled and patted the wolf. "My name is Pidge," she told the girl, then smiled and tried to get Kedama to come over.

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded and said "My name is Matt. Pidge is my little sister."

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Matt and co, Mabel

The alien cat mewed and purred as they looked at him. Now that the girl wasn't being all crazy or over excited, he sniffed at her.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags

The golden brown haired, green eyed male smiled at the dog. He sighed a bit and shook his head, then began to wander with Miracle.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "I mean...for a change of scenery or pace I guess?" he said with a small shrug. The two of them had ended up here on their own. They'd seen an ad on the computer or tv, or on a flyer somewhere, so they'd come here.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl said "I mean, it might be a vacation? I don't remember, but they said something about a planet Mydro."

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one hummed. The short and slender fair skinned one blinked green eyes. The brown haired one nodded and said “Sure.”

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/Jinku

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She smiled as she said "Nice to meet you."

Amaya- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She said "I don't really remember, but we were sent a scroll. It said something about space, ship, some planet; theres probably other planets then too," she said.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes looked to the others. The short and slender lovely one smiled and said "Hello," to Sam. She then looked to her half brother as well as her cousin.

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. The green eyed and brown/black haired one smiled and said "Hello,"

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then smiled. The green eyed one said "Yeah." S/he shook his hand, or more like held it and squeezed it a moment then let go of it.

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags: Luca, Miguel

The blonde beastman glanced to the unknown human once more, and tilted his head as he looked at him. "ano...do you need something?" he asked. If Miguel had asked something, he'd missed it or been distracted.

He then glanced to the stripe wearing one, and shrugged a bit. “I suppose it is a cool name,” he said, and laughed a little.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina

The girl nodded and smiled as she said “Nice to meet you, Celina and Eddie.”

(That’s…really cute actually kyoko)

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina

The dark haired male said “Call me Ben or Kylo.”

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog laid somewhere on the ship.

Irie Shoichi- m- in his twenties- Reborn canon- has a girl- Tags: open

The strong willed and loyal green eyed redhead hummed then sighed.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein

The free spirited dog like redhead continued to unscrew it.

Data’s cats (Jess and Ruby)- f- probably Old- Star Trek canon- mates- Tags: each other/open

The playful but shy Somali purred and rubbed on her mate. The red tabby, Ruby, whom was friendly but feisty, mewed and licked her.

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

The white and ran or brown Terrier mix stuck close too.

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said, then glanced to Yurio and the dogs.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

The blonde kept silent as the adults talked.

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

The white and golden flame eared kitten purred.

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy soon found what appeared to be the cafeteria.

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl said “A cafeteria.”

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

The brave and spirited gray brindle and white male smiled. He said “I’ve been good; do you remember Remus? You met him once I think.”

The honest but sometimes confidence lacking white and golden tan one dipped his head. “That’s me,” he then said.

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

The playful and spirited gray and white dog smiled.

Daia and Daina both smiled.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Rigel and mates technically/open

The strong willed and loving red and white male looked around.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika looked around.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: Sirius, Remus, Orion and Jesika/open

The courageous but calm and polite black and white Rigel looked around.

The playful and loyal twins looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Lance/ Male/ 20/ Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge, Mabel
Lance nodded and listened

Zamazenta/ Male/ 8/ Tags: Zacian
Zamazenta held his brother's hand and boarded the ship.

Zaxian/ Male/ 10/ Tags: Zammazenta
Zacian looked around while holding his brother’s hand

Virus/ Male/ 20/ Tags: open
Virus boarded the ship, it was interesting.

Royall/ Male/ 19/ tags: Kayden
Royall nods and enters the room. It was a storage room.

Narti/ Female/ Unknown/ Tags: open
Narti somehow navigated her way on the ship without crashing.

Makkachin/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Hecate
Makkachin watched the newcomer but stayed close to the others.

Ein/ Male/ Unknown/ Tags: Ed
Ein sniffed the panel

Kedama/ Male/ 11 months/ Tags: Voltron Crew
Kedama wags his tail

Tobimaru/ Male/ 5/ Tags: open
Tobimaru sniffed around the ground.

Takeshi Yamamoto/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Uri, Hari, Hayato
Takeshi follwed Hayato and Haru. So did Jirou

Victor Nikiforov/ Male/ 27/ Tags: Makkachin, Yurio, Yuri, Lief
Victor shook his head. "It is no trouble, really" He said.

Weed/ Male/ unknown/ Tags: Bellatrix, Diana, Daia
Weed nods, "Uh, the one who is brutally honest right?" He asks

Ritsuka Uneoyama/ Male/ 16 or 17/ Tags: open
Uneoyama looked around for Mafuyu.

Kenji Yamaguchi/ Male/ 18/ Tags: open
Kenji Wandered aimlessly around the hallways. He wasn't gonna admit he was lost.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:51 pm

InkSky wrote:
𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒂

Male // Human \\ Identity V // Tags: Viral, Miguel

......................................................................................... ....................................................... ...
"Hoooh, Viral huh? Neat name." he complimented the beast man casually, turning his attention to the newcomer as well. He tilted his head and gave him a sly grin as he looked him up and down. "And? Was there something you wanted to ask?" he asked Miguel.

Luca was fairly certain the question would be about as to why there's a prisoner with them on this "ship" since everyone's always so curious about it, but the prisoner wasn't going to explain his dilemma until he confirms that's the case.
......................................................................................... ....................................................... ...
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm

(Thanks Spirit. I have very weird logic lol)

Celina~ "It's okay Alexis, they aren't going to hurt us, just don't scare them alright." I told Alexis in my head. "Yay, don't worry I can't scare anyone I'm not like super dangerous like the other symbiotes I'm a pink alien hamster hybrid thing." Alexis told me in my head.. Alexis came out from behind my hair and onto my left shoulder.

Eddie~ "Cels hair didn't naturally have pink streaks, her brother Carlton Drake found out Cels was investigating him, and tossed her in a cage with Alexis hoping to kill her, but he didn't instead Alexis bonded to Cels, and Alexis isn't super dangerous, yeah she's an alien hamster hybrid thing that's a symbiote, I have one as well, long story." I said to Ben and Rey. "Are Rey and Ben humans, if they are can I eat them." Venom asked me in my head. "Yes they are humans, and no you can't eat them, we don't eat humans unless they are bad people." I replied to Venom in my head.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:31 pm

XD its fine tropic.
kyoko; lol)

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "I believe this ship is taking us to another planet.”

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel

She nodded as well, then smiled and patted the wolf. "My name is Pidge," she told the girl, then smiled and tried to get Kedama to come over.

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded and said "My name is Matt. Pidge is my little sister."

The alien cat mewed and purred as they looked at him. Now that the girl wasn't being all crazy or over excited, he sniffed at her.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags

The golden brown haired, green eyed male smiled at the dog. He sighed a bit and shook his head, then began to wander with Miracle.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "I mean...for a change of scenery or pace I guess?" he said with a small shrug. The two of them had ended up here on their own. They'd seen an ad on the computer or tv, or on a flyer somewhere, so they'd come here.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl said "I mean, it might be a vacation? I don't remember, but they said something about a planet Mydro."

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one hummed. The short and slender fair skinned brown haired one let green eyes look about.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/Jinku

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She smiled as she said "Nice to meet you."

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She said "I don't really remember, but we were sent a scroll. It said something about space, ship, some planet; theres probably other planets then too," she said.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes looked to the others. The short and slender lovely one smiled and said "Hello," to Sam. She then looked to her half brother as well as her cousin.

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. The green eyed and brown/black haired one smiled and said "Hello,"

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then smiled. The green eyed one said "Yeah." S/he shook his hand, or more like held it and squeezed it a moment then let go of it.

The blonde beastman glanced to the unknown human once more, and tilted his head as he looked at him. "ano...do you need something?" he asked. If Miguel had asked something, he'd missed it or been distracted.

He then glanced to the stripe wearing one, and shrugged a bit. “I suppose it is a cool name,” he said, and laughed a little.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina

The girl squealed when she saw the little pink hamster. "She's so cute! That's not...rude to her is it?"

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina

The dark haired male nodded as he listened to what the other male said. He was soon tilting his head and making a face of sorts; not a mean one, just confused or intrigued. "Pink alien hamster?" he asked. He then heard Rey's squeal and looked over, seeing there was indeed a pink hamster.

The strong willed and loyal green eyed redhead hummed then sighed.

The free spirited dog like redhead continued to unscrew it.

Data’s cats (Jess and Ruby)- f- probably Old- Star Trek canon- mates- Tags: each other/open

The playful but shy Somali purred and rubbed on her mate. The red tabby, Ruby, whom was friendly but feisty, mewed and licked her.

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

The white and ran or brown Terrier mix stuck close too.

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said, then glanced to Yurio and the dogs.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

The blonde kept silent as the adults talked.

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy soon found what appeared to be the cafeteria.

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl said “A cafeteria.”

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

The brave and spirited gray brindle and white male nuzzled Remus.

The honest but sometimes confidence lacking white and golden tan one dipped his head. “I...I guess I am."

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

The playful and spirited gray and white dog smiled.

Daia and Daina both smiled.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Rigel and mates technically/open

The strong willed and loving red and white male looked around.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika looked around.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: Sirius, Remus, Orion and Jesika/open

The courageous but calm and polite black and white Rigel looked around.

The playful and loyal twins looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:45 pm

The ramp to board the space ship went up and the same loud speaker came on, announcing the take off of the ship.
Attention all travelers! We will be departing for planet Mydro in exactly ten seconds...
The voice on the loud speakers then began counting down from 10. Once the count down was completed, the ship took off into space.

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Akira, Morgana Futaba

Double D opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by the voice on the loud speaker. He swallowed hard, his heart beat increasing as the count down began. "Oh dear..." he trailed off, feeling the spaceship take off and nearly losing his footing on the ground. He managed to stay standing for the time being as he gave Akira, Morgana, and Futuba a nervous and frightened look. Once the ship was airborne, he managed to take a couple of deep breaths before speaking to the group he was speaking with once more. "Well, it is blatantly clear to me now that we all have been brought here, like it or not, to go to this estranged planet for one reason or another. Maybe a vacation, maybe the start of a new adventure of sorts..." he trailed off, desperately wishing he had at least had time to pack for this trip.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku smiled and nodded at Amaya and her mother before a look of curiosity came across his face. He listened carefully to Amaya with great curiosity and was about to ask about the scroll and how she and her mother had received it when his ears perked and he jumped a bit at the sound of the loud speaker. After the countdown and when the ship took off, he stumbled a bit but managed to keep his footing. He managed to regain his balance and he looked back at Amaya and her mother.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jonathan, Jeshika, Jody,

Sam felt his hand get squeezed for a moment, finding himself squeezing their hand back. He smiled a small smile at them as they let go of his hand. He offered a small smile at Jody before waving at Jeshika and Jonathan. He was about to speak up once more when the loud speaker made another announcement, causing him to let out a yelp as he heard the announcement. After the countdown and when the spaceship took off, he almost lost his footing but managed to keep his ground for the time being.

(Thank you for understanding, Spirit!)

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Lance, Matt, Pidge, Kova, Kedama

Mabel listened to them carefully, scratching her chin thoughtfully at the mention of them heading to another planet for a possible vacation. She couldn't help but wonder how they new all of this and she still had about a million questions to ask and she hoped at least the main ones would be answered with time. Her smile then returned to her face and she squeed at the sight of the pup, not knowing wether to pet the pup or the majestic cat. She held gently held out her hand out to the cat and was about to tell the group it was nice to meet them when the announcement from the loud speaker came and she jumped a bit, hoping not to startle the cat in the process. As they took off, she managed to stand her ground but still could feel that the ship was moving.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Luca, Viral

Miguel looked toward Luca, rubbing the back of his head a bit in a nervous manner. "Well, yes actually?" he began, ending in a questioned tone before continuing to speak. "Please do forgive me for asking, but, are you a prisoner of sorts?" he asked, genuinely curious but also hoping not to offend Luca or anything of that nature. At the sound of the loud speaker, he jumped and nearly fellover once the ship took off after the countdown. He regained his footing but could still feel the space craft moving.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Rey, Ben, Eddie, Celena

Poisiana listened to the announcement and felt the ship take off. She smiled slyly before deciding to explore a bit. She soon spotted Rey and Ben who where with two others as well. She slunk over to them. "Hello there." she greeted them, her head already scheming.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:30 pm

[kyoko; lol

Tropic: you're welcome
Cube ship, cube ship! lol]

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He saw she was about to speak when the announcement was made. The ship began to take off, but he and Lance and the others were all used to it. He knew Mabel must not be, though, so he asked "Are you alright?"

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She was so used to it she literally just stood there and looked around. She then went over to the pup, and held a hand out for him to sniff.

The brown haired male also just kind of stood there and looked around. He then watched Pidge go over to the ppup.

The alien cat watched her hold out a hand towards him. He sniffed at it then seemed to pat at it, then looked up at the announcement. He just stood there as well, having been on ships before. He rubbed against the girl a bit in case she needed soothing, then looked to the pup.

The golden brown haired, green eyed male yelped, clapping a hand over his mouth. He ended up turning into his other form, and shivered. He was a goat like creature but had antlers, as well as dog like fur. It was the same color as his hair, and the same brilliant green eyes looked back.

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "Yes," was all he could really say to the boy, once the ship had lifted and they'd gotten their balance back. He hummed quietly a moment. He then said "We could talk about other things to pass the time."

The orangy haired girl said "Yeah," in agreement with Ren. She thought talking would be nice, fun or at least helpful.

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one hummed. The short and slender fair skinned brown haired one let green eyes look about. He yelped when the announcement went off, and the ship lifted. He looked around wildly a moment, then let out a sigh.

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She smiled as she looked at the two of them, then looked up. SHe listened to the announcement, then braced herself. In fact, she grabbed hold of both children to steady them.

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears, then jumped a bit. She squeaked when her mother grabbed both herself and her new friend.. Once they were steady, she asked "Do you want to explore the ship with us?"

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes caught sight of some woman sneaking from a corner and away. The short and slender lovely one shrugged to herself. She then focused on her family once more.

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. The green eyed and brown/black haired one smiled. He noticed when Jesh looked off, but then she looked back. He nudged her a bit, then focused on the two kids once more.

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then smiled. The green eyed one jumped a bit at the announcement and lift off. S/he then turned to Sam, saying "Say, would you like to explore the ship?"

He then glanced to the stripe wearing one, and shrugged a bit. “I suppose it is a cool name,” he said, and laughed a little. The blonde beastman glanced to the unknown human once more, and tilted his head as he looked at him. The blonde wasn't addressing the shark/cat like male though.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl squealed when she saw the little pink hamster. "She's so cute! That's not...rude to her is it?" she asked, then jumped a bit as someone else spoke. She looked over to see some lady. The lady seemed like she...might not be a human if Rey really thought about it.

The dark haired male nodded as he listened to what the other male said. He was soon tilting his head and making a face of sorts; not a mean one, just confused or intrigued. "Pink alien hamster?" he asked. He then heard Rey's squeal and looked over, seeing there was indeed a pink hamster.

The strong willed and loyal green eyed redhead jumped a bit. He kept himself from falling over.

The free spirited dog like redhead wobbled a bit but didn't care. She finally got it open, finding some wires in there that seemed a bit...like they needed fixing. She smiled as she looked at the dog. She then set to work figuring out how to fix the wiring of the panel.

The white and ran or brown Terrier mix yelped.

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said, then tried to calm Hecate.

The blonde kept nearly fell over but stopped himself.

The silver haired boy said "I found the cafeteria." He gasped as the ship moved, but managed to stay uprght.

The brown haired girl gasped and grabbed onto both guys.

The brave and spirited gray brindle and white male nuzzled Remus.

The honest but sometimes confidence lacking white and golden tan one dipped his head. “I...I guess I am."

The playful and spirited gray and white dog stood her ground

Daia and Daina both managed not to fall down.

The strong willed and loving red and white male laid down.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika laid down.

The courageous but calm and polite black and white Rigel laid down.

The playful and loyal twins laid down.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:17 pm

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒂

Male // Human \\ Identity V // Tags: Viral, Miguel

Hearing the question, Luca gave an exasperated sigh. What else was he going to expect? "In terms of fashion sense, yes. In terms of profession, no." he replied to Miguel. "I'm only like this because-"
He was cut off by the announcement and looked around again. Upon reaching the end of the countdown, he was suddenly jolted upwards as the spaceship took off.
Just barely keeping his balance, he was stunned for a moment before realizing the ship was flying. Upwards. Really fast. Luca immediately dashed to a nearby window and pressed himself against the glass. He watched in wonder as the world around him gradually became darker and smaller, until he saw the round earth itself.

At this point the inventor could barely contain his excitement and whipped his attention back to the other two. "We're flying! In space no less!" he exclaimed amidst fits of laughter. "Hey, does any of you know how this works???" he asked both Viral and Miguel with a grin, having completely forgotten to finish off his original sentence.
Last edited by Lost_Ink on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:51 am

Lance/ Male/ 20/ Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge, Mabel
Lance nodded and listened

Zamazenta/ Male/ 8/ Tags: Zacian
Zamazenta held his brother's hand and boarded the ship.

Zaxian/ Male/ 10/ Tags: Zammazenta
Zacian looked around while holding his brother’s hand

Virus/ Male/ 20/ Tags: open
Virus boarded the ship, it was interesting.

Royall/ Male/ 19/ tags: Kayden
Royall hugs Kayden. "You're ok, you're safe" He reassured the boy.

Narti/ Female/ Unknown/ Tags: open
Narti somehow navigated her way on the ship without crashing.

Makkachin/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Hecate
Makkachin nuzzled his mate in comfort.

Ein/ Male/ Unknown/ Tags: Ed
Ein sniffed the panel

Kedama/ Male/ 11 months/ Tags: Voltron Crew
Kedama walks over to the group and jumps at Cosmo barking.

Tobimaru/ Male/ 5/ Tags: open
Tobimaru sniffed around the ground.

Takeshi Yamamoto/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Uri, Hari, Hayato
Takeshi triped but rightted himself.

Victor Nikiforov/ Male/ 27/ Tags: Makkachin, Yurio, Yuri, Lief
Victor shook his head. "It is no trouble, really" He said.

Weed/ Male/ unknown/ Tags: Bellatrix, Diana, Daia
Weed nods, "then i remember you! You are Remus, right?"

Ritsuka Uneoyama/ Male/ 16 or 17/ Tags: open
Uneoyama looked around for Mafuyu.

Kenji Yamaguchi/ Male/ 18/ Tags: open
Kenji Wandered aimlessly around the hallways. He wasn't gonna admit he was lost.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me