Astral Estates (A space RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (A space RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Eddie~ “Yeah, that girl is Cels and I’s key to bringing Cletus Kassiday(spelled it wrong but I don’t care.) down.” I said to Ben. I wanted Cletus not to hurt anymore people or at the very least keeping Falda from getting killed.

Celina~ I had heard what Eddie had said and he was right about that. “Yeah, sorry just not used to see someone other than me getting along with Alexis, it’s fine though.” I said to Rey.

Falda~ I didn’t understand the person(Dean). The dog(Miracle) scared me as much as the person(Dean) did. “Your scary.” I said to dean. I gripped my edge of the left alien dragon wing tighter.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:09 pm

[Furry: we forgot to post our No. 6 characters... whoops]

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He smiled and nodded at her, saying "That's good." He then looked to Lance a moment, seeing him yawn and lean on the wall. He then turned back to the girl, and said "The wolf is Cosmo and the cat is Kova. I might have already told you that...Kova isn't actually our cat, and I don't know how he got here. He really seems to like us all, though, or maybe it's Cosmo he likes."

The wolf, meanwhile, looked to Keith and the others. He slowly flicked and moved his tail.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She nodded as she looked at the .
She sighed when the pup backed away, wondering what was wrong...

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "He's a good cat though."

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Matt and co, Mabel

The alien cat mewed a bit as he heard them talking about him. His tail flicked and moved about a little bit, then stopped. His bigger ears twitched, seeming to listen to them all. He then wound around Keith and Cosmo a little.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags: Falda

The golden brown furred green eyed goat like creature with brown antlers sighed... The long tailed creature looked to Miracle. The girl was afraid of animals and creatures...He didn't know how he should feel about that. Miracle whined a bit, as people normally liked him...Dean turned human again, asking "Is this...better?"

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "Morgana, and he's a boy cat though I'm sure that name sounds like a girl's. He has a mate and offspring, but they're on Earth. They're with our girlfriend and her dogs; Midna, his mate, is her cat. Do you have any family on Earth?" he asked. He assumed everyone on the ship was from Earth.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl nodded a bit as Akira spoke, but she no longer spoke. She let him do all the talking now.

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one smiled. He walked with his boyfriend, and they soon found the cafeteria.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/Jinku

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She let go of the kids once the ship was steady. She turned into her white wolf form, and barked. She then waited to see if her daughter will change forms or not.

Amaya- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She watched her mother transform, then said "Let's go!" She decided to stay humanoid, and grabbed the hand of the fox boy.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one smiled a bit. "Where should we explore first?" she asked, finally speaking (again).

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. The green eyed and brown/black haired one smiled.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then smiled. The green eyed one looked to their cousins, then Sam. "I think we should let Sam choose," they said.

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags: Luca, Miguel

He glanced to the stripe wearing one, and shrugged a bit. “I suppose it is a cool name,” he said, and laughed a little. The blonde beastman glanced to the unknown human once more, and nodded to him. "My name is Viral," he told Miguel.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl looked to Poisiana, and made a small sound... "We're...Ben and I are here to see the new planet it's supposed to take us too." She then looked back to Celina. She nodded and said "I think I can understand that."

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The dark haired male looked over to Poisiana as well. "What are you doing on this ship?" he asked the question right back. He glanced to Eddie again, and nodded to him. "Well, that's nice, that you want to protect her."

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked at the person. He barked, then barked again, then barked a third time. He couldn't speak, but he could understand. He then followed after the man as he said they should find something.

Irie Shoichi- m- in his twenties- Reborn canon- has a girl- Tags: open

The strong willed and loyal green eyed redhead

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled and began to run. She looked back after a bit to be sure Ein was following.

(Ill send her and Ed, hopefully Furry will be alright with that)

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

The white and ran or brown Terrier mix yawned.

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

The blonde kept nearly fell over but stopped himself.

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

The white and golden flame eared kitten purred.

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy found an area where people cooked. He was wondering where the cooks were when someone else walked in...

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl looked at the strange dog standing on two legs. He looked like a Shepherd, but had hair and his paws were more like hands and feet.

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

The gray brindle and white male laid down.

The white and golden tan one laid down.

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

The playful and spirited gray and white dog followed.

Daia and Daina both followed, headed for Orion and Jeshika.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Rigel and mates technically/open

The strong willed and loving red and white male looked over.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika looked over.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: Sirius, Remus, Orion and Jesika/open

The courageous but calm and polite black and white Rigel laid down.

The playful and loyal twins laid down.

[
Shion- m- 16- No. 6 canon- Nezumi- Tags

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Tags
]

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags

(Here, Elias, will post once you post Ralsei)

Name:
Kioshi (Quiet) Makoto (Sincerity) Kinsatsu (Kin- golden)- they/them- 14- bi- Chara and Frisk- Undertale OC- humanoid dingo monster- has bro and sis- Tags

(Kind hearted, nurturing, loyal, efficient, dependable, independent, Sometimes too quiet...Wild ( bit), and withdrawn at times, shy)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:22 pm

Lance/ Male/ 20/ Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge, Mabel
Lance yawned and leaned against the wall.

Zamazenta/ Male/ 8/ Tags: Zacian
Zamazenta held his brother's hand and boarded the ship.

Zaxian/ Male/ 10/ Tags: Zammazenta
Zacian looked around while holding his brother’s hand

Virus/ Male/ 20/ Tags: open
Virus boarded the ship, it was interesting.

Royall/ Male/ 19/ tags: Kayden
Royall looks around

Narti/ Female/ Unknown/ Tags: open
Narti somehow navigated her way on the ship without crashing.

Makkachin/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Hecate
Makkachin slipped a little as the ship moved.

Ein/ Male/ Unknown/ Tags: Ed
Ein followed, tail wagging

Kedama/ Male/ 11 months/ Tags: Voltron Crew
Kedama's stomach growls.

Tobimaru/ Male/ 5/ Tags: open
Tobimaru sniffed around the ground.

Takeshi Yamamoto/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Uri, Hari, Hayato
Takeshi was confused about the weird dog like creature.

Victor Nikiforov/ Male/ 27/ Tags: Makkachin, Yurio, Yuri, Lief
Victor shook his head. "It is no trouble, really" He said.

Weed/ Male/ unknown/ Tags: Bellatrix, Diana, Daia
Weed nods and approaches them.

Ritsuka Uneoyama/ Male/ 16 or 17/ Tags: open
Uneoyama looked around for Mafuyu.

Kenji Yamaguchi/ Male/ 18/ Tags: open
Kenji Wandered aimlessly around the hallways. He wasn't gonna admit he was lost.

Nezumi/ Male/ 16/ Tags: open
Nezumi huffs as he walks around the ship. He leaned against a wall, contemplating what to do.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:46 am

Professor venomous // bi //tags: saga
“Wow. Now that’s something. Okay then, maybe you might be able to smell someone else on the ship. Let’s go.”

Ralsei // bi // tags: Asriel
As the small white monster blinked his eyes open slowly, someone who looked almost exactly like him. “Who are you? Do you know where we are?”
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:28 am

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria
The sweet and sensible but thunder and bee disliking one hummed. He noticed the teenagers and Jones. "Hey Jones, here for fokd?" he asked, then turned to the teens. The pretty male with turquoise eyes smiled at them. He was wearing his apron as usual. He shook ojt shoulder length brown hair, and asked "Are you here for food?"

Jones- m- 18- pan; open- first officer- Tags: everyone in the cafeteria, including Januss
The German Shepherd, but with what appeared to be hands and feet, nodded to the cook. He smiled as he said "Yes," and brushed ar his hair.

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He smiled and nodded at her, saying "That's good." He then looked to Lance a moment, seeing him yawn and lean on the wall. He then turned back to the girl, and said "The wolf is Cosmo and the cat is Kova. I might have already told you that...Kova isn't actually our cat, and I don't know how he got here. He really seems to like us all, though, or maybe it's Cosmo he likes."

The wolf, meanwhile, looked to Keith and the others. He slowly flicked and moved his tail.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She nodded as she looked at the .
She sighed when the pup backed away, wondering what was wrong...

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "He's a good cat though."

The alien cat mewed a bit as he heard them talking about him. His tail flicked and moved about a little bit, then stopped. His bigger ears twitched, seeming to listen to them all. He then wound around Keith and Cosmo a little.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags: Falda

The golden brown furred green eyed goat like creature with brown antlers sighed... The long tailed creature looked to Miracle. The girl was afraid of animals and creatures...He didn't know how he should feel about that. Miracle whined a bit, as people normally liked him...Dean turned human again, asking "Is this...better?"

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "Morgana, and he's a boy cat though I'm sure that name sounds like a girl's. He has a mate and offspring, but they're on Earth. They're with our girlfriend and her dogs; Midna, his mate, is her cat. Do you have any family on Earth?" he asked. He assumed everyone on the ship was from Earth.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl nodded a bit as Akira spoke, but she no longer spoke. She let him do all the talking now.

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one smiled. He saw the strange Shepherd and some humans as well.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/Jinku

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She let go of the kids once the ship was steady. She turned into her white wolf form, and barked. She then waited to see if her daughter will change forms or not.

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She watched her mother transform, then said "Let's go!" She decided to stay humanoid, and grabbed the hand of the fox boy.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one smiled a bit. "Where should we explore first?" she asked, finally speaking (again).

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. The green eyed and brown/black haired one smiled.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then smiled. The green eyed one looked to their cousins, then Sam. "I think we should let Sam choose," they said.

He glanced to the stripe wearing one, and shrugged a bit. “I suppose it is a cool name,” he said, and laughed a little. The blonde beastman glanced to the unknown human once more, and nodded to him. "My name is Viral," he told Miguel.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl looked to Poisiana, and made a small sound... "We're...Ben and I are here to see the new planet it's supposed to take us too." She then looked back to Celina. She nodded and said "I think I can understand that."

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The dark haired male looked over to Poisiana as well. "What are you doing on this ship?" he asked the question right back. He glanced to Eddie again, and nodded to him. "Well, that's nice, that you want to protect her."

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked at the person. He barked, then smelled a girl and dog and started running.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein, Sada

The free spirited dog like redhead continued to run. She gasped as she nearly ran into a big white dog... then giggled and said "Hey doggie!"

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy looked at them and tilted his head. They seemed to be here for food, then he noticed the cook as well.

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl looked at the strange dog standing on two legs. She then saw the cook, and said "Yes, were here for food."

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

The playful and spirited gray and white dog barked.

Daia and Daina both looked.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Rigel and mates technically/open

The strong willed and loving red and white male looked over.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika looked over.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: Sirius, Remus, Orion and Jesika/open

Shion- m- 16- No. 6 canon- Nezumi- Tags: Nezumi and Inukashi

He smiled at Inukashi, then looked to Nezumi and said "Lets go. I want to go exploring," he then said.

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Tags: Shion and Nezumi

They shook out long dark hair, then smiled at Shion, unable to help it. They then nodded and said "That's a good idea."

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags: Ralsei

The white goat child looked to a white goat monster wearing a hat. He stated at the look alike a moment...then sighed. He shook his head a couple times. "They called it a ship, but I don't know what that is; I'm Asriel, who are you?"

Kioshi (Quiet) Makoto (Sincerity) Kinsatsu (Kin- golden)- they/them- 14- bi- Chara and Frisk- Undertale OC- humanoid dingo monster- has bro and sis- Tags

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one looked around. They hoped Frisk and Chara were okay...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:04 am

Lance/ Male/ 20/ Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge, Mabel
Lance yawned and leaned against the wall.

Zamazenta/ Male/ 8/ Tags: Zacian
Zamazenta held his brother's hand and boarded the ship.

Zaxian/ Male/ 10/ Tags: Zammazenta
Zacian looked around while holding his brother’s hand

Virus/ Male/ 20/ Tags: open
Virus boarded the ship, it was interesting.

Royall/ Male/ 19/ tags: Kayden
Royall bilinks

Narti/ Female/ Unknown/ Tags: open
Narti somehow navigated her way on the ship without crashing.

Makkachin/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Hecate
Makkachin slipped a little as the ship moved.

Ein/ Male/ Unknown/ Tags: Ed
Ein tentatively approches the larger dog

Kedama/ Male/ 11 months/ Tags: Voltron Crew
Kedama's stomach growls.

Tobimaru/ Male/ 5/ Tags: open
Tobimaru sniffed around the ground.

Takeshi Yamamoto/ Male/ 15/ Tags: Uri, Hari, Hayato
Takeshi nods

Victor Nikiforov/ Male/ 27/ Tags: Makkachin, Yurio, Yuri, Lief
Victor shook his head. "It is no trouble, really" He said.

Weed/ Male/ unknown/ Tags: Bellatrix, Diana, Daia
Weed nods and approaches them.

Ritsuka Uneoyama/ Male/ 16 or 17/ Tags: open
Uneoyama looked around for Mafuyu.

Kenji Yamaguchi/ Male/ 18/ Tags: open
Kenji Wandered aimlessly around the hallways. He wasn't gonna admit he was lost.

Nezumi/ Male/ 16/ Tags: Shion, Inukashi
Nezumi nods, "sure"
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 am

(Yeah! People can play NPC's and crew members when needed! I'm totally fine with that! :3 Also, I understand now, thank you, Spirit! :) )
Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Akira, Morgana, Futaba

Double D listened carefully to Akira, nodding along as he spoke. “Ah, I see! Fascinating…. He heard the question about if he had a family on Earth and a melancholy feeling washed over him. He thought about his mother and father and how worried they probably were about him. He also thought about all the other kids back at Peach Creek, especially his closest friends Ed and Eddy. “Yes. I have a mother and father that must be worried sick at this point…” he trailed off a bit before speaking up once more. “Forgive me, I’m just feeling a little home sick is all…” he trailed off, hoping not to bring down the mood too much.

(Alright! I can use Akira then as long as that’s still ok with you! )

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku blinked in surprise at Amaterasu, seeing her transform into a white wolf. He felt Amaya grab his hand and smiled, following her lead. "Your mother can transform? Can you transform as well?" he asked with great curiosity.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jonathan, Jeshika, Jody,

Sam looked from Jeshika to Jody before scratching his chin thoughtfully. “Hmmm… he made a small sound before speaking up once more. “Ok. Um, maybe we could try to find the control panel? At least knowing where it is might be helpful…” he suggested, trailing off thoughtfully.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Lance, Matt, Pidge, Kova

Mabel held her hand out to Cosmo, looking toward Keith as he spoke. She nodded and smiled at him before turning her attention back to Cosmo and Kova. They're both so unique..." she trailed off in great fascination. "I've never met or seen a cat like Kova before... she commented, trailing off once more.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Luca, Viral

Miguel nodded at Viral, still giving a look of wonder as he glanced at his cat-like hands. “Nice to meet you. I’m Miguel.” he said, glancing back and forth between Luca and Viral. He still was in a bit of shock due to everything here being so unknown. “Do either of you know what this place is? I’ve never seen anything or anywhere quite like this…” he trailed off, not yet sure what to think of it all.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Ben, Rey, Eddie

Poisiana smiled mischievously at Rey and Ben, turning her attention toward them. “Ah, I see. Do you know what planet that might be?” she asked, legitimately curious but also secretly plotting in her head.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:54 am

Professor venomous: tags: sada
“Woah,wait up!” The dog bolted and the man ran after them, trailing behind a bit.

Ralsei: tags: asriel
“I’m Ralsei! Nice to meet you.” Ralsei removed his hat and smiled. “A ship? Wow… it’s huge!”

Finny: tags: Open but he’s going to tag januss
Finny walked down the corridor, holding a wrench as he walked toward the kitchen. He had a smudge of grease on his cheek that he did not notice.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:29 pm

XD kay Tropic, and you can call him Akira]

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria

The sweet and sensible but thunder and bee disliking one hummed. He smiled and nodded to them, saying "I j just started lunch." The pretty male with turquoise eyes hummed. The shoulder length brown haired one noticed Kayden and Royall. "Are you two here for food too?"

Jones- m- 18- pan; open- first officer- Tags: everyone in the cafeteria, including Januss

The German Shepherd with hair smiled and nodded to his friend. "Oh, good, I could really use some food before i go back to the bridge."

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He said "Hes...an alien cat, just like Cosmo is an alien wolf. Well, a cosmic wolf, but it's basically the same thing." He then looked over to Pidge when she spoke.

The wolf, meanwhile, leaned on Keith but looked at Mabel. He sniffed at her hand, then wagged his tail a bit.

She heard the belly rumble, and looked around at then others. She then looked at the pup, realizing it was him and saying "Guys...we should find food."

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "Lets go see if we can find the cafeteria."

The alien cat mewed a bit as he listened to them all continue to talk. He heard the word food and perked up, mewing loudly.

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "I suppose that is fascinating," he said, and nodded. He made a small sound when the boy then seemed sad...or melancholy.

The orangy haired girl made a small sound as she saw the look too... "Dont...don't worry, you'll see them again soon. We...have a guy that takes care of us both, a surrogate parent I guess."

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one shook his head. "No, we...were just exploring, but I actually kind of an hungry."

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The friendly and heroic white wolf with red markings sagged her taik. She then began to walk, looking back at the kids.

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She led the fox boy after her mom as she walked. "I can, but you'll have to wait until we find a room and I can let go of you hand."

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one shrugged. "I don't think ship's have control panels, they have people flying them."

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender well muscled one nodded. The green eyed and brown/black haired one spoke. "We can see if we can find the bridge. I think that's the place where they fly the ship ​from."

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then nodded. The green eyed one looked to their cousins, then Sam. "That sounds like a good idea."

He glanced to the blonde and nodded to him a bit. "We're on a ship in outer space, from what I can tell. I believe we're going to some planet, for...something. I don't remember exactly what," he then said to the human.

The girl looked to looked back to Celina. She nodded and said "I think I can understand that." She then looked to,Poisiana again, and said "I don't... something with an M I think?" she said it as a question though.

The dark haired male glanced to Eddie again, and nodded to him. "Well, that's nice, that you want to protect her." He then glanced to the strange woman. She hadn't actually answered his question...so now he didn't answer her.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous, Ed and Ein

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked back at the professor. He then barked and pointed at the girl and dog with his snout. He then sniffed at said girl and dog.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein, Sara and Venomous

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled as the dog seemed nice enough. She let him smell her, then raised a hand to pet him. She then noticed the strange man, and said "Hello..."

The silver haired boy smiled as he nodded at the cook. "Well, that's good, because we're definitely hungry now."

The brown haired girl smiled and nodded a couple times as well. "What food did you make?" she asked, and pet the kitten.

The playful and spirited gray and white dog waited.

Daia and Daina both waited.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Bella and co

The strong willed and loving red and white male got up and came over.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshik got up and came over.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: each other/open

Shion- m- 16- No. 6 canon- Nezumi- Tags: Nezumi and Inukashi

He nodded and began to walk, then paused. "Which way should we go?"

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Tags: Shion and Nezumi

They shook out long dark hair, then moved to follow. "I don't mind either way; one of you could pick."

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags: Ralsei

The white goat child looked to a white goat monster wearing a hat. He nodded at him, then asked "Want to explore together, Ralsei?"

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one looked around. The eared and tailed scarf wearing white and ginger haired one walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:43 pm

Falda~ l nodded. “Thank you, sorry I just get scared easily, pretty much afraid of anything and every little thing scares me, my names Falda, the reason I get scared so easily is because of what happened to me and being harmed and stuff by a serial Killer.” I said to Dean and miracle. I let go of the grip I had on my alien dragon wings.

Celina~ I glanced quickly over at Poisiana, and I saw the evil look on her face. I turned away not letting Poisiana know that I had a feeling she was going plotting something. I know evil, I saw that same look in my brother Carlton’s eyes when he was trying to kill me and Eddie.(Celina is possibly catching onto what Poisiana is planning.)

Eddie~ “Yeah, Cels feels the same way.” I said to Ben. “It’s surprising to me how well Rey is getting along with my girlfriend.” I said to Ben. I wasn’t jealous that my girlfriend was getting along with Rey. I was happy that Cels was.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me