Undertale Roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Undertale Roleplay

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue May 11, 2021 12:16 am

Long ago, there lived two creatures that ruled under the earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
Many years later...
-----------------------------------------------------
Characters:
*Frisk -@
*Chara - @quinn?
*Flowey the Flower - @
*Toriel - @quinn?
*Sans - @
*Papyrus - @
*Undyne - @
Alphys - @
*Asgore - @
Mettaton - @
Muffet - @
*Napstablook- @quinn?
Asriel -@
Burgerpants - @
Monsterkid - @
--------------------------------------------------
--Enemies--
Temmie-@
Royal Guard soldiers-@
Shyren-@
Lesser Dog-@

--OCs-- (Need to be proof by mods, If you haven't been proofed within a hour feel free to rp
lillie @Ellie_drawz

-----------------(Rules)-----------------------
All main characters and original Characters must be asked for,Whoever asked for that slot first is priority.
You gotta be active or your slot will be taken away and replaced
You can be npc's I just didn't have time to add them.
Yea thats it just have a Good time.
------------------(Rp Mods:Requests open)--------------
@Wolfie-chantheweeb
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
---------------------------------------------------
Oc bio: Name ll Race: Human or Monster ll Age ll Weapon and Its abilities if Human ll If monster what are your powers and looks ll Hp ll and Soul color ll Sexaulity(Not required) ll Personality ll Misc: ll
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My oc: Taoreta ll Half human half montser ll 13 ll They have determination so they carry around a knife but they where experimented on by gaster so they have gasters powers ll They are pale with heterochromia bluish-green eyes and long black hair ll they wear the same thing chara wears ll They stay in the dreemur household ll They have 200 hp and really bad defense, There soul is white and red and its upside down ll They are genderfluid ll They are a bit crazy and hate human kind but is really nice to peaceful humans and monster ll They are a ghost, They fell into the underground for 'A not very happy reason' ll

(If your a human and you choice to kill a lot of monsters it will be heard about around the Underground)
Last edited by Dune-undertalenerd on Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Undertale Roleplay

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Thu May 13, 2021 8:38 am

bump!

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Sat May 15, 2021 1:56 am

bumpie i hope someone joins eeeee :3

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue May 18, 2021 4:30 am

bump

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Wed May 19, 2021 3:09 am

bump i might take this down i dont think anybody looks at this forum X.X my bad

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed May 19, 2021 8:47 am

Ill take Chara, can we have more than one? If so I want Toriel too :D
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Wed May 19, 2021 8:52 am

:0 yes you can have two! your the first person to respond to this!

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed May 19, 2021 8:53 am

Yes, I love Undertale :p
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed May 19, 2021 8:54 am

oops u added me to frisk not chara just telling u
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Thu May 20, 2021 12:45 am

im sorry i just fixed that wanna start now?

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me