Chaos 2-AU boogaloo multi fandom rp, O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Chaos 2-AU boogaloo multi fandom rp, O&A

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:25 pm

(I want to make two of my male Sailor Senshi and they just happen to be part of the Tsundere girl Masako Chiba's squad which are from my Sailor Moon Crystal AU. I binged the whole first part of Sailor Moon Eternal movie on Netflix lol. Its so bad and good at the same time, I love it. I haven't even finished part 2 of the movie yet)
Yukari~ "Thank you, Papi." I said to Papi. I stumbled a bit and fell. "Sorry." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:34 pm

@spirit Maybe wait a bit?
@kyoko You do you, boo)
Kiyotaka Ishimaru-MM!Ishimaru-Tags:open

Taka grinned at Mondo. You are one good kisser!

Celestia Ludenburg-Dangan Anthro AU-Tags: open

The black widow glared at the weasel.

Papi-Pre Popee the Preformer-Tags:open

Papi held her shoulder to steady her. You alright?

Karkat Vantas-homeswap-tags:open

Karkat looked around.

Nepeta Leijon-homeswap-tags:open

Nepeta smiled. Either of you find anything interesting?

Kanaya Maryam-homeswap-Tags:open

The seamstress nodded. Alright

Eridan Ampora-homeswap-tags:open

Eridan glared back.

Tavros Nitram-Homeswap-tags:open

Tavros looked at his companions

Terezi Pyrope-homeswap-tags:open

Terezi shook her head. Not yet.

Rose Lalonde-homeswap-tags:open

The jade blood went over to Kanaya, Gamzee and Tavros. Hello

Jade Harley-homeswap-tags:open

The fuchia blood got up, and began to explore

Roxy Lalonde-homeswap-tags:open

The olive blood broke a bit of one of her horns off.

Jake English-homeswap-tags:open

Jake nodded and started to look around.

Michel Mann-OC-tags:Ritsuko, Ryosei

The mirror man glared at the girls

Opal Mann-OC-tags:open

Opal looked at her. Opal. Who are you?

Hephaestus-OC-Tags:open

Tuss nodded Sure.

Frog-Frog The Preformer-tags:open

Frog frogged froggily

Bronwyn Llanfach-Stuck in the game!-Tags:open

Bron woke up.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:50 pm

Masako Chiba__ Female_____Tsundere____my sailor moon crystal Au~Akihito, Masahiro and his cat Anahid and I woke up in a strange place. I saw my off road motorcycle on its side near us. I stood up and looked at my friends. “Hopefully you idiots(she loves her friends though. Masako is a bad girl that works at a gaming cafe her and Akihito are childhood friends so Akihito is used to Masako’s tsundereness. She uses the term idiots as a positive thing.) have some idea of where the heck we are, and my motorcycle better have some fuel left in it, last thing I remember was that I was waiting on table in Yukinaga’s gaming cafe, that had an idiot named Munoto and his with a cat named Lucilius who looked similar to Anahid.” I said to Masahiro, Akikhito and Anahid. I was not in good mood, because I was sick and tired of Munoto and his cat Lucilius coming to the cafe almost everyday.

Anahid__female_ neko form about to change to her cat form___My sailor moon crystal Au- I stood up and nudged Masahiro. “Master(Masahiro hates it when Anahid calls him that, she does it to just annoy him) , Master Masahiro, Master Masahiro.” I said to Masahiro. It’s not fun when Masako is in a bad mood and I know calling Masahiro master annoys him but I still do it.

Masahiro Aino_____Male____very flamboyant____My own Sailor Moon Crystal Au~ I felt my cat Anahid nudge me. I opened my blue eyes and glared at her. I know why Anahid does it, it’s to annoy me. I stood up. “Let’s see if your motorcycle is work okay, amd I don’t have any idea, Masako, Akikhito probably does, and I can tell your in a bad mood.” I said to Masako. I turned my blue eyes to my cat Anahid. “It would better if you go into your cat form beautiful neko Anahid, in case we have to get on Masako’s motorcycle.” I said to Anahid. She nodded and touched her crescent moon on her forehead changing into her cat form. I walked over to Masako’s motorcycle followed by Anahid.

Akikhito___Male___ my sailor moon crystal au- I looked over at Masako, Masahiro and Anahid and stood up and looked for the mini iport Lucilius gave me before we ended up here. I could tell from Masako’s face that she was in a bad mood, and I could tell as well from the look Masahiro’s face Anahid has called him master. I found it and picked it up and followed behind Masahiro, his cat Anahid amd Masako. I know I didn’t have to ask, I knew why Masako was in a bad mood, Masako and I grew up together.

Ritsuko____female____happiness charge Precure project~ Ryosei and I stopped and turned to face Michel and Opal. “My names Ritsuko Kakutama member of the The Au phantom empire, dna host to Phantom.” I said to Michel and opal. I moved some of my hair behind one of my ears showing the mark of the new phantom empire on my neck.

Ryosei___male____Happiness Charge Precure Project~ “I am Rysei Izumi like Ritsuko I am a member of the au phantom empire dna host to Skye.” I said to Opal and Michel. I flipped my hand over showing the top of my left where the mark of the new phantom empire was.

Yukari~ I let Papi steady me. “Yes I am okay, I am a clutz so I do trip or lose my balance and or sometimes both.” I said to Papi. I smiled a bit and laughed at me admitting that I am.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:33 pm

[kay]

Mondo Oowada- m- 19- Hero AU (he's like Batman, no powers but a bunch of gadgets and such)- Tags: everyone really/Taka

The brown haired male blushed...again.

Issabel- f- 18- Anthro AU Danganronpa- Celeste and Sonia- Tags: everyone really/Sonia and Celeste

The sweet and gentle golden heart beautiful Retriever growled. She then widened her eyes and sighed.

Sonia Nevermind- f- 19- Anthro AU Danganronpa- Issa and Celeste- Tags: everyone really/Issa and Celeste

The pretty cream colored fennec fox made a small sound. "Um...sunflowers I guess," she said.

Korekiyo- m- 15- non killing game AU- has boyfriend (Jaiden)- Tags: ShuiKoki/open

The fox eared and tailed male looked over at Shui and Koki.

Shuichi Saihara- m- 14- non killing game AU- Ran and Koki- Tags: Koki, Kiyo/ open

The half blind kind and caring boy looked over at Kiyo.

Kokichi Ouma- m- 14- same as Shui and Kiyo- Shui and Ran- Tags: Shui, Kiyo/open

The fox eared and tailed (multiple) male looked at Kiyo.

Amaterasu- f- unknkown- same as her boys- Oki; Chibi, Dark, Amaya- Tags: family/Opal

The beautiful red marked white haired woman moved her ears and tail. The friendly and family loving heroic one reached them.

Wakamaru- m- young adult- same as the others- has a woman- Tags: Hayabusa and Ume

The long haired blonde male looked to the dogs.

Chibiterasu- m- 12- AU where he and Dark are separate- has a love- Tags: family/Opal

The white haired and red marked boy moved his ears and tail. the sweet and gentle brave and loyal one reached them.

Dark Sun- m- 12- AU where he and Chibi are separate- has love- Tags: family/Opal

The red marked and black haired one huffed. The dark and cruel one reached them.

Amaya- f- 5 or 6- same as family and Waka- Tags: family/Opal

The heterochromatic eyed white haired pup smiled. The blue marked one said "Amaya; that's my mom and brothers."

Hayabusa- m- adult- same as Ammy and co- Tags: Ume, Waka

The brown brindle and tan playful and brave one huffed.

Ume- m- adult- same as Ammy and co- Tags: Hayabusa, Waka

The playful and brave reddish male huffed as well.

Dave Strider- m- 13- Humanstuck/Homeswap- Karkat- gold blood troll; Gemries- Tags: everyone; Karkat

The calm and cool ironic troll boy looked around.

Dirk Strider- m- 15- Humanstuck/Homeswap- cerulean blood troll; Scoro- Tags: everyone; Jake

The chill and cool troll started to look around.

Feferi- f- 13- Homeswap- likes Sollux and Nepeta- Tags: Nepeta

The tan skinned girl smiled.

John- m- 13- Humanstuck/Homeswap- Terezi- bronze blood troll; true Taurus- Tags: Terezi

The amateur practical joker looked over and said "Not yet."

Gamzee- m- 13- Humanstuck/Homeswap- Tavros- the same but cuter, not a troll- Tags: Tavros

The pie liking calm and laid back boy said "Okay, let's go." He looked when Rose walked over, nodding to her.

Akira/Ren Amamiya- m- 18- Neko Morgana AU- Futaba and Jessie- Tags: Futaba, Morgana/open

The black haired boy gasped and opened his eyes. He looked and saw Futaba and Morgana.

Futaba- f- 18- same as Akira and Morgana- Akira and Jessie- Tags: Morgana, Akira/open

The ginger orange haired girl gasped and opened her eyes. She looked and saw Akira and Morgan.

Morgana- m- adult- Neko AU- mate and kits- Tags: Akira, Futaba/open

The neck length hair of the boy was black. The ears twitched and the white tipped tail flicked as he gasped and jerked awake. The sweet and loving male glanced over to Akira and Futaba. The caring male smiled as he saw the two of them.

Miracle- m- adult- has love- forgot AU type- Tags: open

The eared and tailed tanned skinned and wheaten or golden brown haired male blinked brown eyes. The sweet, gentle, loving and loyal one then sighed.

Erle (air-l)- genderfluid- 17- will like Tuss- heterochromia AU- Tags: Tuss

The brown haired and tan skinned one nodded. The golden and amber eyes one said "Okay, let's go."

Juuzou Suzuya- m- adult- Yokai TG AU- poly w/ Hide and OC- Tags: Hide, Saiko, Urie, Tooru, Chie

The black haired boy moved his ears and four tails.

Hideyoshi Nagechika- m- adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ Juuzou and OC- Tags: Suzuya and co

The human looked at the others.

Saiko Yonobayashi- f- young adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ Urie, OC, Tooru- Tags: Suzuya and co

The long haired girl moved her ears and tail.

Urie- m- young adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ OC, Tooru, Saiko- Tags: Suzuya and co

The male combed through neck length black hair, then looked at the others.

Mutsuki Tooru - agender (f)- young adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ Urie, Saiko, OC- Tags: Suzuya and co

The tan skinned one Oni looked at the others.

Chie Hori - f- adult- same as Suzuya- loves Shuu- Tags: Suzuya and co

The child like (in looks, also seems excitable) woman moved her rounded ears and tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:46 pm

Kiyotaka Ishimaru-MM!Ishimaru-Tags:open

Taka grinned at Mondo. Shall we talk to the others?

Celestia Ludenburg-Dangan Anthro AU-Tags: open

The black widow glared at the weasel.

Papi-Pre Popee the Preformer-Tags:open

Papi nodded. Perfectly alright. I used to be a bit clumsy, but a bit of good old fashioned gymnastic training should help!

Karkat Vantas-homeswap-tags:open

Karkat looked around.

Nepeta Leijon-homeswap-tags:open

Nepeta nodded. Neither have we

Kanaya Maryam-homeswap-Tags:open

The seamstress smiled at Rose. Hello

Eridan Ampora-homeswap-tags:open

Eridan glared back.

Tavros Nitram-Homeswap-tags:open

Tavros looked at his companions

Terezi Pyrope-homeswap-tags:open

Terezi hummed. Well, there has to be something

Rose Lalonde-homeswap-tags:open

The jade blood looked at the group. How are you all?

Jade Harley-homeswap-tags:open

The fuchia blood got up, and began to explore

Roxy Lalonde-homeswap-tags:open

The olive blood broke a bit of one of her horns off.

Jake English-homeswap-tags:open

Jake nodded and started to look around.

Michel Mann-OC-tags:Ritsuko, Ryosei

The mirror man scoffed.

Opal Mann-OC-tags:open

Opal looked at her. Nice to meet you

Hephaestus-OC-Tags:open

Tuss nodded, and went with him

Frog-Frog The Preformer-tags:open

Frog frogged froggily

Bronwyn Llanfach-Stuck in the game!-Tags:open

Bron woke up.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:06 pm

Mondo Oowada- m- 19- Hero AU (he's like Batman, no powers but a bunch of gadgets and such)- Tags: everyone really/Taka

The brown haired male said "Sure."

Issabel- f- 18- Anthro AU Danganronpa- Celeste and Sonia- Tags: everyone really/Sonia and Celeste

The sweet and gentle golden heart beautiful Retriever growled. She then widened her eyes and sighed.

Sonia Nevermind- f- 19- Anthro AU Danganronpa- Issa and Celeste- Tags: everyone really/Issa and Celeste

The pretty cream colored fennec fox made a small sound. "Um...sunflowers I guess," she said.

Korekiyo- m- 15- non killing game AU- has boyfriend (Jaiden)- Tags: ShuiKoki/open

The fox eared and tailed male looked over at Shui and Koki.

Shuichi Saihara- m- 14- non killing game AU- Ran and Koki- Tags: Koki, Kiyo/ open

The half blind kind and caring boy looked over at Kiyo.

Kokichi Ouma- m- 14- same as Shui and Kiyo- Shui and Ran- Tags: Shui, Kiyo/open

The fox eared and tailed (multiple) male looked at Kiyo.

Amaterasu- f- unknkown- same as her boys- Oki; Chibi, Dark, Amaya- Tags: family/Opal

The beautiful red marked white haired woman moved her ears and tail. The friendly and family loving heroic one said "Hello."

Wakamaru- m- young adult- same as the others- has a woman- Tags: Hayabusa and Ume

The long haired blonde male looked to the dogs.

Chibiterasu- m- 12- AU where he and Dark are separate- has a love- Tags: family/Opal

The white haired and red marked boy moved his ears and tail. the sweet and gentle brave and loyal one said "Hello."

Dark Sun- m- 12- AU where he and Chibi are separate- has love- Tags: family/Opal

The red marked and black haired one huffed. The dark and cruel one was silent.

Amaya- f- 5 or 6- same as family and Waka- Tags: family/Opal

The heterochromatic eyed white haired pup smiled. The blue marked one nodded.

Hayabusa- m- adult- same as Ammy and co- Tags: Ume, Waka

The brown brindle and tan playful and brave one huffed.

Ume- m- adult- same as Ammy and co- Tags: Hayabusa, Waka

The playful and brave reddish male huffed as well.

Dave Strider- m- 13- Humanstuck/Homeswap- Karkat- gold blood troll; Gemries- Tags: everyone; Karkat

The calm and cool ironic troll boy looked around.

Dirk Strider- m- 15- Humanstuck/Homeswap- cerulean blood troll; Scoro- Tags: everyone; Jake

The chill and cool troll started to look around.

Feferi- f- 13- Homeswap- likes Sollux and Nepeta- Tags: Nepeta

The tan skinned girl nodded.

John- m- 13- Humanstuck/Homeswap- Terezi- bronze blood troll; true Taurus- Tags: Terezi

The amateur practical joker looked over and said "We should all explore together."

Gamzee- m- 13- Humanstuck/Homeswap- Tavros- the same but cuter, not a troll- Tags: Tavros

The pie liking calm and laid back boy said "Hello."

Akira/Ren Amamiya- m- 18- Neko Morgana AU- Futaba and Jessie- Tags: Futaba, Morgana/open

The black haired boy gasped and opened his eyes. He looked and saw Futaba and Morgana.

Futaba- f- 18- same as Akira and Morgana- Akira and Jessie- Tags: Morgana, Akira/open

The ginger orange haired girl gasped and opened her eyes. She looked and saw Akira and Morgan.

Morgana- m- adult- Neko AU- mate and kits- Tags: Akira, Futaba/open

The neck length hair of the boy was black. The ears twitched and the white tipped tail flicked as he gasped and jerked awake. The sweet and loving male glanced over to Akira and Futaba. The caring male smiled as he saw the two of them.

Miracle- m- adult- has love- forgot AU type- Tags: open

The eared and tailed tanned skinned and wheaten or golden brown haired male blinked brown eyes. The sweet, gentle, loving and loyal one then sighed.

Erle (air-l)- genderfluid- 17- will like Tuss- heterochromia AU- Tags: Tuss

The brown haired and tan skinned one smiled. The golden and amber eyes one walked.

Juuzou Suzuya- m- adult- Yokai TG AU- poly w/ Hide and OC- Tags: Hide, Saiko, Urie, Tooru, Chie

The black haired boy moved his ears and four tails.

Hideyoshi Nagechika- m- adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ Juuzou and OC- Tags: Suzuya and co

The human looked at the others.

Saiko Yonobayashi- f- young adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ Urie, OC, Tooru- Tags: Suzuya and co

The long haired girl moved her ears and tail.

Urie- m- young adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ OC, Tooru, Saiko- Tags: Suzuya and co

The male combed through neck length black hair, then looked at the others.

Mutsuki Tooru - agender (f)- young adult- same as Suzuya- poly w/ Urie, Saiko, OC- Tags: Suzuya and co

The tan skinned one Oni looked at the others.

Chie Hori - f- adult- same as Suzuya- loves Shuu- Tags: Suzuya and co

The child like (in looks, also seems excitable) woman moved her rounded ears and tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me