✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✮ ━━━━ ❝ heads rolling for the one i adore ━ ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:41 pm

𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀 !! HANAHAKI ❞
        ( tags: daichi, kura, akira, ryuuji ) ( form: here ) ( 17 ) ( undercover villain/ U.A 2A student ) ( wc: 1,023 )

indentThe faint sound of cabin doors opening and closing was heard from where Hifumi was standing, hands on her hips with the occasional glance towards the hero who was going to be their referee. Tilting her head upwards, looking at him from a certain angle; nose high in the air, brow raised with judgemental aquamarine eyes staring at him. There was an odd air surrounding this man, then again when has Hifumi ever been a good judge of character. Whatever assumption she had about him was probably wrong, anyway. With a quick exhale through her nose, she averts her attention back to the cabins, tired students dragging themselves towards their training grounds. A few familiar faces, connecting the names to their appearance like it was a game. While she didn’t care for who these people were, she did a bit of research; knowledge is power after all.

indentA small tingle ran up and down her spine before her shoulder brushed against Akira’s, her friend coming to a halt beside her. It was good to know that he actually woke up, the last thing she wanted was to see Akira run around the entire camp while she fought two other students alone. “Morning, 'Kira,” she mumbled, giving the blue-haired boy a small glance. A quiet scoff escaped her lips at his gratitude, “Didn’t feel like doing this alone,” she shrugs. Shifting in her spot, bare feet against the rough terrain, she sighed. “But yeah, it’s fine. You don’t have to thank me for something like that.”

indent“Did… Did you sleep well?” she quietly asked, finally turning to Akira trying to meet his gaze, giving him a soft nudge to get him to look at her. Despite all the quiet complaints about bringing Akira into the cabin, it really wasn't as much of a hassle as she makes it out to be. The only thing that mattered was Akira sleeping on a mattress rather than the ground. Small and quick footsteps made their way towards Akira and Hifumi, causing her to avert her attention to the tiny villain. Surprised to see another villain, she realized that she forgot to read the other names on the list since she felt that there was no need to. Plus, little surprises here and there were always nice. Eyes falling onto the scarf, tinted bright red and tied around her waist, Hifumi hummed in content. Fighting against an ally was always a bit entertaining; surely this would provide all of them some sort of outlet for their stress. “Here comes our little plaything.”

indentFlinching at Kura’s energy, she gave the smaller hero a lopsided smirk. “As am I, Kura. This is gonna be fun, don’t you think so ‘Kira?” She glanced at Akira, trying to include him despite already knowing his answer. “Well, aren’t you so confident?” Hifumi sneers at the shorter girl. While she didn’t have anything personal against her (or maybe she does, who knows), it was still going to be fun to rough her up a little. Hifumi was never the competitive type when it came to things like fighting - or anything really - the constant exposure to someone who was overly competitive burned any desire to compete. It wasn’t necessary and she didn’t feel the need to win all the time, it’s just how things were for her. Hifumi was more than aware of the victory-hungry nature of some of the other villains, though. Snapping out of her thoughts, half-lidded eyes meeting Kura’s again. “I don’t think we're gonna need it, Kura,” she purrs, lips twisting into a cocky smile, tail lashing in excitement behind her; sure, she wasn't competitive but a friendly little fight never hurt anyone. Hearing another all too familiar voice, Hifumi felt her entire body tense up in irritation. Brow twitching at his little comment, she gave the boy a scoff. “Lovebirds… give me a break,” Starting a fire so early in the morning, she supposes it’s just Ryuu’s way of keeping himself entertained. He’s alone most of the time, anyway. Eyes flickering between Ryuu and Akira, she was starting to sense some sort of pattern with male teenage villains.

indentEyes fixating on Ryuuji as he walked a few feet away from the three of them, Hifumi noticed a small smile surfacing cheeks rising with a genuine - yet tiny - smile. Slightly taken aback, Hifumi followed his gaze, landing on another student from afar standing alone while she waited for her group. The girl bounced in excitement, quickly signing something back. Oh? A wide sinister grin pulled the corners of her mouth. How fascinating.

indentA deep authoritative voice called out to their group, telling them they were good to go. “Nice to meet you, Daichi. I hope you don’t mind but I make no promises,” She called out, not bothering to look at the teacher, instead, she glanced at Akira and gave him a tiny smile. “I hope you’re ready.” With her tail growing at a rapid pace and a branch breaking the skin of her arms, she grabbed Ryuuji’s leg with her tail, the branch coming from her arm launching itself towards Kura. Pulling Ryuuji forward, tripping him in the process, and pushing Kura away to create some space, she gave the boy on the floor a wicked smile. “Lovebirds, huh?” Aquamarine meeting Azure, the branches around his leg tightened with newfound adrenaline coursing through her body. Crouching down to his level, she hums, “Her name… it always escapes me,” breaking eye contact, she glances at Kura. “Shinobu, was it?” She tilted her head in curiosity, eyes landing on the girl from afar, then back at Ryuuji, a menacing cackle escaping her lips. “And you’re the one calling us lovebirds, how hypocritical of you, Kuroki,” she spat.

indentCreating distance between the two to prevent Ryuuji from grabbing her scarf, she stood beside Akira. “Do we have a plan? Or are we just gonna go for it?” she asked, retracting her tail, arm still stretched to hold Kura back. She was aware of how nasty Kura could get while fighting, so it was best if she maintained the distance.

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad ━ ! ]

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:23 pm

𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 ═══════════════════╗
Koki Nagata | Shiketsu Pro | tagged: mentions Gorou, Daichi, group 1 | words: 814
╚══════════ 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓭𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼.
Koki couldn't really get much sleep, no matter what he did after the fight the previous day. It was honestly embarrassing how easily he had let a student's quirk get to him. Yet, he had, the sudden spike in his blood pressure forced upon him. The sudden racing heart beating in his chest caused him to pull his quirk back. That, in turn, made all of the things he gently put into the minds of his opponents turn on in his own. Not only did he have the normal voices in his head, but an extra five. The sudden change due to his quirk caused him to fall to the ground. He couldn't even remember the remainder of the fight, having left Kitai all alone to fight them off while Koki was shaking on the ground ready to cry from the overstimulation to his mind.
Koki hated how weak he suddenly felt in front of everyone. Yet, he couldn't blame the kid who caused it...
whoever it was.
Koki had been awake in his bed by the time he heard someone else moving about in the cabin. He was just scrolling through his phone when he heard the heavy footfalls. He didn't move, though, already knowing who they belonged to. Although three of them had been assigned to the cabin, Hana had yet to arrive at the training camp. That had left Koki and Gorou the only ones in the first staff cabin. Koki hadn't minded it, mainly because he could always run off to one of the other cabins where his friend Kitai or Daichi were. He would have been fine with that on any other night.
Last night was different, though.
Koki attempted to push the memories of last night away just as the loud laugh of Gorou rang through the cabin again. He groaned to himself, focusing back on the feed scrolling across his phone. Hearing him right outside his door just made him groan louder. Though, when he heard the doorknob twist slightly, Koki suddenly felt his whole body tense. His heart raced as it stared at the door opening a fraction. He didn't dare blink, scared of what might happen if he did. Though, that sudden fear left just as fast as it had appeared. The sound of the retreating footsteps making his nerves settle.
Still didn't mean he wasn't annoyed. Taking the pillow he had been holding close to his chest, he threw it as hard as he could at the door, shutting it again with an angry groan. With his pillow now all the way at the door, Koki forced himself to get up. "He could have closed the door, at least," he grumbled as he pulled his clothes out for the day.
It wasn't long before he was dressed, adorning an oversized, black hoodie and simple sweats to go with his normal hero scarf and goggles. He kept the goggles on so he could hide the bags under his eyes, normally they would have been on top of his head, right about now.
Koki glanced at his phone as he made his way downstairs. Checking the time, he figured he had time to relax before having to go out and work. He hummed as he moved about the cabin's kitchen, preparing himself a simple cup of chocolate. He was never a coffee drinker so he would end up making a hot chocolate for himself in the morning. He wasn't going to let a simple training camp stop him from doing his normal morning routine.
With his borrowed mug of hot chocolate in his hand, Koki moved to go outside. He hummed a soft tune to himself as he walked outside. He wasn't planning to go out right away. He instead moved off to the side of the cabin's front door and sat down instead. He kept both hands on his mug as he gazed out over the training area. The groups were already starting to gather. One even seemed to have started already. Koki was glad, maybe they could finish this one early so that the students could have a little free time. As he kept his eyes on group one, he noticed their referee. Daichi, his friend from middle school.
Koki smiled behind his mug as he remembered the fond memories of when he and Daichi hung out together. When they went into high school, they ended up losing touch but... now look at them, working together at a training camp. Just being in the same area as the other man brought those old feelings right back to the surface.
As he let himself get lost in his thoughts, Koki took a sip of his hot chocolate before letting his head fall back against the outer wall. With a heavy sigh, he let his eyes flutter closed.
Just a few more minutes wouldn't hurt... right?
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝟓 𝐀𝐌! ━ ! ]

Postby kalo. » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:26 pm

☆ ( 𝐤𝐢𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 ━━━━━━
( r. shiketsu 2-A ) ( q. slime time!! ) ( m. way too hyper and excited for 5 am ) ( t. eventaully group 2)
    x
    indentindent
    The sound of his idol's voice ringing out in the cabin had Kiko jolting up in his bed. Hair sticking out in various directions as he blinked the sleep away from his bright eyes. Letting out a yawn as he rubbed his eyes. Clicking his tongue as he felt the dryness in his throat itch. He really needed water. Throwing the dirty covers back Kiko flopped out of the bed. Landing on his face before stopping to look up his cabinmate. Haru. He didn't seem to have heard him or Gorou. Letting out a small chuckle, the hero in training slowly made his way towards his bag. Quickly slipping on his special gloves and shirt to make sure he was prepared for anything the day was ready to throw at him. Blinking away and moving to glance at the alarm clock. It... It wasn't even five. Letting out a soft "huh" Kiko stood up and put his hands on his hips. It was rather early. However, the young hero felt like a million bucks. A bright smile on his face as he turned to make his way down the stairs. Nearly falling headfirst down the stairs as he tried to rush to see what was going on for the day.

indentindentKiko, being his usual self, didn't bother to read the note the pro had left on the table. Grabbing the scarf with his name on it, letting out a loud "eee" as he inspected his name. He knew it would get ruined from his quirk, but he could try and cherish it for as long as he could. The dryness in the heros through reminded him he had to get water; mostly because if not his quirk wouldn't function properly. Quickly skipping into the kitchen and getting himself a glass of water. Chugging it down like there was no tomorrow and slamming the cup down. He wanted to know what was planned for today. Bouncing on his toes as he threw the cabin door open and started to look around. Bright eyes lost in what was going on. Other students were talking in what seemed to be groups-something Kiko didn't know was going on-as he stood there in the clearing. Holding the scarf in his hand before he felt a smile form on his face. Judging by the other students in the clearing, he had to protect the scarf. Letting himself slowly shake into his slime mode, Kiko lifted his shirt and shoved the beautiful scarf into his slime. Letting it sit and float in his torso which caused a laugh to bubble out. A sense of immaturity rising in Kiko as he watched it float around.

indentindentThe hero looked around to see more students, and the pros and staff, arriving and walking out of their beloved cabins. For it being so early in the morning Kiko could tell who was a morning person and who wasn't. Various pros walking out with exhausted expressions and body language. Some, like Kiko, were bubbly and energetic. Moving to swing his arms around Kiko tried to navigate anyone he knew. Briefly seeing a few students from Shiketsu before giving up. He always liked a mystery. Not knowing who was in his group was all a part of the fun! It allowed for his large and vivid imagination to run wild. Something that typically got the hero in trouble. Shouting out outrageous stories and trying to get others to laugh with him. Or even at him. He never minded that. As long as he got to make others smile, he was happy.
──────── ( wc. 608 )
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ I'm really just the perfect mess ━ ! ]

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:22 pm

𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹𝓈 ═══════════════╗
Kura Sakamaki | Undercover Student | tagged: Group 1 | words: 926
╚═════════════════════ 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮
Kura just giggled at Hifumi's words, not at all bothered by being called a "plaything". She never cared if anyone tried to put her down. It never worked anyway. Kura never let anyone bother her like that. Instead, she simply waved it off, chuckling as Hifumi continued. Though hearing the taller girl sneer at her, the small villain just tapped her cheek, thinking as she looked up at the sky. "Well, yeah, have you seen our partners, Hifumi-chan?" She questioned, having looked at who else was in this group. Kura's partner was none other than Ryuu, another villain kid like the rest of them. It really was quite the coincidence that all of these villains got put together.
Shaking that thought off, the smallest villain turned to the sound of a familiar voice. Seeing Ryuu, she squeaked in excitement, happy that the whole of their group was finally here. That meant they could start soon, right?! Kura got lost in her thoughts again as she thought about the fight. The memories of sparring matches against Ryuu were still bright in her mind. The way he could easily bring her back down from her forced adrenaline rush impressed her. Especially since he was able to help her avoid passing out from overuse. Being partnered up would really benefit both of them.
Kura was pulled from her thoughts when she felt a hand on her face. Her first reaction was to grab the finger between her teeth. She held it gently, though, instead, looking up the arm that it was connected to. When she made it all the way up to meet bright blue eyes, she smiled sweetly. "Ah, sorry, Ryuu! I didn't notice it was you," she giggled before letting go of his finger nicely. She had missed his question, though. She ended up ignoring it, as a result. She watched him for a moment before Hifumi continued. Kura simply raised a brow at the flower girl. Was she really bothered by being called "lovebirds" with Akira? She would have to keep that in mind.
The small girl looked up to meet the gaze of the pro hero in charge of them. She listened to what he had to say, nodding in agreement. She was about to respond with a quick yes sir before Hifumi beat her with a different response. No promises, huh? Kura just smirked at that. "You sound confident, Hifumi-chan! Do you really think it's gonna be that easy, huh?" She teased, still using that cheery tone she always had.
Kura finally let her gaze return to Ryuuji, watching him run off towards another group. The group that... Shin! Kura kept a close yet subtle eye on the two. Despite having some trust in Ryuu, she was still extremely protective over Shinobu. If he dared to try anything, Kura wouldn't hesitate to kill him. Just as she made that self-declaration, she heard Hifumi again. Though, it wasn't words she heard but the loud rustle of her tail and a branch protruding from her arm. Kura was just about to dodge it before it caught on her shirt. She was pushed away from Hifumi and Akira, caught on the branch. She struggled slightly, working her shirt loose before moving so she was instead standing on the branch. She looked at the creator of the stupid branch and was about to make her move when she froze to listen to her, suddenly.
How dare she say Shin's name like that!
Just the thought of Hifumi getting to Shinobu made Kura instantly activate her quirk. With the sudden rush of blood to her whole body, she was quick to run down the branch towards the flower witch. As she did, she could feel the branch reach for her again. She couldn't be bothered, even as the few branches tore at her skin, breaking it in multiple places on her arms and legs. As soon as she was close enough, Kura pulled her left foot up into the air, her knee tight to her chest as she chambered her leg up for a swift sidekick to Hifumi's chest. She had two voices in her head, one telling her to kill the other girl and the other repeating what Daichi-sensei had told them. She wouldn't kill Hifumi, no, but she was at least going to make it hurt some.
Within seconds, Kura was pushing her foot out, the whole of her foot coming into contact with the taller girl's chest. This ended up forcing her back. Kura felt the branches from Hifumi's arm catch her as well as the tail pulling Ryuu even more. Stumbling slightly, Kura finally moved into a better fighting position. With both of her hands up by her face in loose fists, she kept her shoulders hunched slightly and her feet close. If she wanted to be fast with her strikes, she would make herself smaller for more distance to gain momentum.
It hadn't occurred to Kura to think about the new wound on her leg, one much deeper than the others. Yet, she could barely feel it with how fast her heart was pumping. No, she was too focused on the other girl. She didn't even bother to look at Ryuu or Akira. Her main target was Hifumi. "I'd be careful, Hifumi-chan," she started, her once kind and happy tone replaced with a menacing one. "At least Ryuu deserves someone, unlike you. Do you really think you're good enough for anyone, especially Akira?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with her words. "It's pathetic, really!"
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kanon [ 006 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:05 am

Kanon Ueda!!
      xxxfemale sixteen years old cyborg quirk tagged: shinobu
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Physical pain was usually hard for Kanon to feel given that most of her outside body was made of metal, but for once she had been pushed to her tolerance level during the training exercise. Taking blow after blow to protect her team had left her in rather rough shape by the end of it. She hadn't minded though. It was her duty to be a shield for others as well as their sword. The latter hadn't been all too possible given Akio's strength. The cyborg was able to meet it for a short while each time, but eventually even her strength gave away. Being forced to her limit was an experience she hadn't felt in a while now. At least she hadn't been forced into shutdown mode though her body probably would have been better off if she had been. Despite the pain she had felt, she assured everyone that she was fine. The only good thing that had come out of this was once she found herself back in her dorm, she had fallen asleep rather quickly. Such had been needed after spending a decent amount of time having her body touched up and repaired.

Her sleep had been sound until Gorou's voice echoed through the cabin, immediately causing her to wake up. She could hear Akila up as well, though she didn't bother the girl as she quietly listened to the teacher speak of what was going on. Another training exercise. That came as no surprise to her, but she was surprised that he was giving them so little time to prep for it. While it was no issue for someone like her, Kanon knew she would have to cut a few things out of her morning routine in order to make it in time. Changing would have to be one of those things as well as eating. Some might think that the latter wouldn't effect her like it would others, but she was still part human even if she might look machine. Eating was still a necessity though skipping breakfast for one day wouldn't kill her. If her father knew she did such a thing though, he'd probably scold her, telling her she needed all the energy she could get. Luckily, he wasn't here.

Laying in bed for a moment, Kanon waited until Akila was out of the room before she decided to get up. While it would have been nice to go with someone else, she didn't want to bother the other's routine. Besides, there would be plenty of opportunities to spend with the other mutant. Now simply was not one of them. Brushing the thought aside, the cyborg glanced down at her clothes for a moment before letting a soft sigh escape her lips. Her nightgown wasn't the most ideal attire to go out in, but she couldn't be bothered to change it. It was similar enough to her hero costume though without the shorts underneath, it wasn't as nice to fight in. That was a problem she couldn't be asked to deal with now. If anything, she'd simply avoid using her legs to fight which wasn't difficult for her anyways. The only thing she had time for were shoes, though she opted against them.

Running her fingers through her messy, blonde hair, Kanon took one last look around the room before she made her way out and down the stairs. Stopping in the kitchen, she noticed the bentos sitting out along with scarves and a note. Going to the note first, she read it over quietly before averting her eyes to the scarves. One had already been taken which she assumed belonged to Akila. Perhaps she should make sure the others were awake. Glancing towards the stairs, Kanon pondered the thought for a moment before deciding against it. While she didn't wish for others to be late, she figured it was best for them to be responsible for their own actions. With that settled, her gaze flickered back to the scarves. Running a hand over them, she gently grabbed the one that had her name sown on it and allowed a faint smile to cross her lips. While it was such a little thing, Kanon had always loved things that were handmade. Hopefully she wouldn't ruin the scarf during this activity.

Taking the scarf, she tucked it under her hair and wrapped it around to tie on the top of her head, making a headband out of it. While it probably wasn't the best place for it, it was safer there than anywhere else on her body. Now that her business in the kitchen was finished, Kanon turned towards the front door and made her way towards it, slipping outside upon getting there.

The sight outside was no surprise to her. Students rushed from their cabins towards the training grounds, refusing to be late. She didn't blame them. Being threatened with laps was something she assumed most would like to avoid. The thought didn't bother her, yet she couldn't allow herself to be late. A hero needed to show up on time, if not early. If they were late then they had failed the people. That was what Kanon believed and was something she held herself to. It was something her father had taught her and she refused to let go. With that in mind, the cyborg pushed herself away from her cabin and proceeded towards the training grounds, showing now rush whatsoever.

Arriving only a moment later, she realized that only one person in her group had already arrived and it was her partner. It was hard to miss her given her brightly colored hair. It seemed the two of them would be paired together again, which was fine with Kanon. Giving the girl a small dip of her head, a small smile formed on her lips as well. "It seems we are working together again," the cyborg noted, though she figured her words would be met with silence given the other girl's quirk. That was fine. "I hope I can do better than I did yesterday." While she probably wasn't at fault for their loss, Kanon took it upon herself to always become better and avoid failure. Losing was part of growing and with each loss she always vowed to become better.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ sleep is overrated, i guess ━ ! ]

Postby guh-huh! » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:01 pm

KAGEMORI CHIZU. / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ quirk; shot in the dark x ` role; shiketsu high x ` tagged; ms. cho my beloved

xxxxkagemori was invited to a lot of sleepovers as a kid. not that he was exactly popular, but on the occasion that his mom had to work late, he would be shipped off to one of his friends' houses in a desperate attempt from kagemori fed and alive. which, meant that he was well accustomed to the snoring of others in the shared room, and didn't even mind the way the top bunk squeaked whenever he moved even the smallest amount. however, this was his first time very far away from home, and some of the pro-heroes that watched over him were as intimidating as they were cool. somebody had started a rumor that this camp was all an elaborate ruse for the pro-heroes to trap a bunch of kids in the woods and start their own version of "lord of the flies". of course, kagemori didn't remember much about that book, but he could recall that things didn't end well for kids that wore glasses. good thing he switched to contacts.

xxxxeither way, he finds himself going to bed at a somewhat reasonable time, but not after rummaging through the snacks that were supposed to last him the whole trip. mori wakes up with zebra cake crumbs all over his shirt and a ringing noise in his ears, both of which are mildly unpleasant, but he gets over them once he realizes that the pro-heroes haven't left them alone after all. that's a small victory he can take for the day. it's too early for him to think about changing out of his sleep clothes, but he fell asleep in joggers and a shirt promoting his favorite band, so it's not too far off from what he would've worn regardless of waking up ten minutes later than he was supposed to.

xxxxdusting the crumbs off his covers, hopping off the side of the bed (because the ladder is for wimps), and grumbling after his legs hurt after jumping off the side (the price of being cool), mori brushes his teeth before finding the breakfast laid out for him and eats a regretfully minty snack. he fiddles through all of the bandanas before finding his own since somebody left them writing-down, before heading out the door with the best intentions of absolutely crushing the day ahead. so what if he got tossed around a bit during the first activity- that wasn't going to ruin his fun! especially because the person watching him was none other than-

xxxx"miss polaris!" kagemori chimes, greeting the pro-hero with a smile and his bandana grasped in his right hand. "i have a question!" he waves his teal bandana in his hands before raising it up to his head. "do you think i'd look better with my bandana like this? up pushing my hair back? or should i tie it around my arm so it makes me look buff?" he tilts his head quizzically, trying to gauge a reaction before trying other placements. he could wrap it around his leg, his knee, or around his eyes to look more like gorou- but he doesn't think that would help him much.

xxxx"oh! oh! i know!" with a stoke of genius, he raises the bandana around his neck and ties it with a smile. "this way, i'll look like a cool cowboy! or maybe a mysterious, masked ranger, if i push it up further."

SAKURA TENSHI . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ quirk; ingition x ` role; pro-hero x ` tagged; wife moments.

xxxxsakura's not naive enough to pretend this excursion wouldn’t come with extra workload. she just wasn't expecting there to be so much. she's handled kiko and his multiple friends over the years, but always at her own home with her own rules. nothing like the lawless land of the camp, where it seemed be be run by a man-child itself. sakura is the type of parent to make kids wipe their shoes off before getting inside the house, avoid eating sugary snacks after nine pm, and ensure that kids are monitored for the majority of the day.

xxxxonly a day into her new role, sakura swears she's lost ten pounds and discovered new migraine variant.

xxxxshe rubs her temple and oscillates her attention between the loud, booming voice waking them up and her comfortable position in the sheets, engulfed in her wife's arms. it's not like her to wake up this late, but yesterday has given her a new perspective on sleeping in. anything to avoid the inevitable storm of kids running around her and asking for campfires. she was out so late last night, she can practically hear the mosquitoes buzzing around her face to this minute. however, all bad memories aside, she's glad that she can unwind and spend her morning peacefully.

xxxxfor all of five seconds. thanks gorou. nice to know good things never last.

xxxxstanding up after giving gorou the stink eye, wherever he was, sakura grumbles before getting ready for the morning. it's too early for anything, but she was going to watch her son today, and that was enough for her to change her shirt into something actually clean and put on shoes that weren't her morning crocs. even if she didn't have to look good for five am, she still wanted to look professional and not like somebody who just stumbled out of bed. (which, she was, but let her have this). but with a solid two minutes to spare, sakura places some of the world's most bitter coffee into espresso machine and watches it whirr to life. the pro-hero fills up her reusable mug to the top, before tossing the other half into akio's matching cup kiko had gotten them for a previous mother's day. it's not exactly the protein shakes sakura usually makes in the morning, but she's hoping that akio doesn't mind the alternative. they're both going to need it today.

xxxx"you ready?" sakura exhales through her nose, miffed by drowsiness that seemed to creep up on her. she takes another swig of coffee before continuing, "i don't want to be late, and i'm pretty sure our son is already running laps around the others by now."
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

akira [ 003 ]

Postby Ploegy » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:08 am

Akira Sakurai!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old inner spirit quirk tagged: group 1
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Listening to Hifumi, Akira gave a small shake of his head. He doubted she only woke him to avoid being alone, but he'd go along with it. He knew deep down she had done it because she cared and her question even hinted at such. As much as she tried to hide it, the boy knew that underneath the meanness there still was the kind and caring girl he had known in his childhood. He'd find a way to get her to go back, hopefully. That was the least of his concerns at this exact moment though. Feeling her nudge against him, he was aware of what she was trying to do. She had done the same thing so many times before to get his attention and every time he gave her what she was looking for. This time was no different. Turning his head to meet her gaze, Akira gave a lax shrug of his shoulders. "As well as my quirk would let me."

It was a simple answer, but it said enough. By now she probably knew the sleep struggles he had relating to his quirk. They had gone on for years now. Some days of course were better than others given his quirk seemingly had a mind of its own or at least that was how it felt. Allowing those thoughts to fade away, Akira's attention shifted from Hifumi to Kura when Hifumi spoke of their "plaything" showing up. Kura seemed unfazed by the title she was given, though the boy couldn't help feeling sorry that she had been called such. He wouldn't dare say that. Getting scolded wasn't on his morning agenda.

Again, he found himself listening, though this time it was to Kura's greeting. She seemed rather excited about the activity they were supposed to be taking part in. Honestly, he envied how awake she seemed. It was quite the opposite of him, who clearly showed how little sleep he had actually got. It wasn't until Hifumi directed yet another question towards him that he decided to speak. "I'm not sure I would consider this fun," he sighed, fingers running through his messy bangs. He should try to show some energy and all, but such required too much effort, especially at this time of day. Akira couldn't be asked. Getting competitive wasn't something that came naturally to him. If anything, he was usually one to cower away when challenges arose. There were a few odd cases, however. This hero training was not one of them, though he did try to at least try. He needed to do that much to blend in and at least fulfill his own personal mission although he had doubts in himself.

Thoughts of such were quickly pushed to the back of his head at Ryuu's arrival. The words he spoke immediately caught Akira's attention and his gaze settled upon the boy. Furrowing his brows, a sigh escaped the young villain's lips accompanied by a small roll of his eyes. Seeing how the other boy immediately moved to talk to a nearby girl only made his statement towards him and Hifumi a laughable thing, hypocritical even. However, he made no comments on it, deciding his silence spoke for him. Glancing at Hifumi, he could see the comment hadn't settled well with her. She seemed irritated by it, which internally made Akira frown though no emotion dared to show upon his face.

Luckily for him, Daichi's words spared him the internal conflict that would have ensued if he had been left to his thoughts. Allowing his attention to yet again shift, Akira gave a small nod in the pro's direction. He was all for such a thing, but it seemed Hifumi was quick to voice that she was making no promises. He should have expected as much. Ignoring the smile sent his way, yet another sigh escaped his lips in response to his partner's words. Was he ever ready for these kinds of things? Absolutely not, but he had no choice. Watching her jump into action, he decided to make no move yet, knowing his quirk could easily clash with whatever she was trying to do. Besides, he didn't want to be apart of whatever antics she was pulling. Hifumi's taunting was going to cause them problems. The worst part was that she had the audacity to attack and taunt their opponents and then turn around to ask him if he had a plan. He already knew this was going to be a long morning if things were going to be like this.

"It's a bit late for a plan," Akira remarked, noticing that Kura was already making her own move. Hifumi's words clearly had upset her in some manner. Did she too have some connection to the same girl? It seemed so. Instead of doing anything immediately, the teen watched as Kura attacked his partner. What took him by surprise though were the words that followed the attack. Her comment could have left his name out, yet she decided to throw it in anyways. How annoying.

Casting his gaze down towards the ground, Akira momentarily rubbed his temples before he lower his hand to hover over the left side of his chest. As much as he didn't wish to activate his quirk, he had no choice. Trying to take Kura on up close with his physical strength definitely wouldn't go in his favor. He'd have to make any uses of his quirk brief though otherwise he'd make himself an easy target. In an exercise like this, his defenseless body would only cost them if he left it too long. Then again, it was always an issue. Nothing about his quirk ever made him happy. Giving a shake of his head, he sucked in a deep breath before placing two fingers upon his chest, directly over his heart. For a brief moment his eyes glowed before becoming lifeless as the spirit made its entrance, escaping from the boy's chest and circling around his motionless body until it was entirely free from its confines.

Breaking away from the boy, the spirit wasted little time taking action, as it usually did upon being summoned from his heart. Full out offense was always its goal in this form and that was exactly what it planned to do, albeit for only a few brief seconds. Aggressively ramming itself into Kura to knock her back from Hifumi, the otherworldly being let out a warning snarl before immediately flying upwards and looping back towards Akira's body. Without a second thought, the spirit vanished back into the boy's chest causing his eyes to immediately become full of life once more. "How annoying," he muttered. "You agitated my spirit."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ we have arrived at last sobs ━ ! ]

Postby kafka ` » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:50 pm

───( )───────────x𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑴𝑨 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑲𝑶 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( 桐間花子 )

───( ✦ )───────────''
shiketsu staff / 30 / tags; koki / mentions; gorou, sergi, cho, otonashi / wc; 1168

xxxxxxxhanako had rubbed at her groggy eyes as the car approached the premises of the camp. she glanced at the watch on her wrist and let out a quiet groan upon the realization that it was six in the morning, far too early for her liking. hypothetically, she could have arrived at a later time, but she was already a day late to the camp (not by choice, she was forced to babysit her younger sister’s kid yesterday, and she could not say no to her own niece’s pleas), and she needed a ride. the issue with this was that her family had an early flight to thailand this same morning, so she had to bribe her older sister, akemi, to wake up at four in the morning and drive her all the way to the camp because she feared that if she brought along her own car, it would undoubtedly be fated with destruction. needless to say, hanako was a very persuasive person.

xxxxxxxstepping out of the white porsche, starbucks cup in her left hand, she cast a teasing look towards akemi, a sly smile on her lips, “was waking up at 4am to drive me here worth it?” she asked, closing the car door, her sister mirroring the action with apparent irritation. hanako’s smile turned into a grin, she knew exactly how to push akemi’s buttons.

xxxxxxx“i better see those figurines at my house when i get back from thailand,” the girl grumbled, making her way to the trunk of the car to haul out hanako’s baggage. the younger of the sisters let out a hearty laugh, making her way over to the other to help with the multitude of suitcases.

xxxxxxx“they may not arrive that soon, forgive me,” she replied, taking one last swig of her coffee before handing the empty cup over to akemi, muttering under her breath that she could handle the rest of her suitcases on her own. once the entire luggage was out of the trunk, she faced her sister, expecting to say her final goodbyes before sending her back to their family home, only to be surprised by the sheepish look on akemi’s face.

xxxxxxx“what’s up?” hanako questioned, a small tinge of worry colouring her tone.

xxxxxxxakemi let out an exasperated sigh, as though finally mustering up the courage to ask, “are you gonna be okay?” the older asked, slight worry in her voice, refusing to make eye contact with her younger sister.

xxxxxxxa wide smile made its way onto hanako’s lips, “of course i’ll be okay, i can handle myself.”

xxxxxxx“i know but… what if there’s a villain attack? what if you get hurt? i don’t trust that mugen ass to protect you-” hanako cut her off, enveloping akemi in a hug, which the older takes a few seconds to reciprocate.

xxxxxxx“you need to stop worrying yourself with me when you should be focusing on the trip to thailand,” she mumbled in a somewhat stern tone, rubbing circles into her sister’s back and resting her chin on her shoulder, “and you need to let go of that highschool grudge against gorou, he’s quite capable of protecting others, you know.”

xxxxxxx“but he’s annoying,” akemi retorted, to which hanako snickered while pulling out of the hug. she couldn’t argue with that.

xxxxxxx“yeah, i know,” she sighed, a small smile adorning her features, “you should get going if you don’t want to be late for your flight,” hanako grabbed the suitcase handles in a way to save herself from taking more than one trip from here to her cabin, “make sure that hikari doesn’t burn anything down in thailand.” the mention of their younger sister strung out a laugh from akemi.

xxxxxxx“have fun babysitting!” akemi had finally sent her off, hanako waving as the porsche pulled away from the premises of the camp. the fox-eared woman huffed as she was finally free from her older sister’s worries, then started to make her way towards the cabins.

xxxxxxxshe already started hearing a commotion from the camp grounds, undoubtedly the students in action, god knows what gorou was putting them through this early in the morning. she heeded it no mind at the moment, simply trying to get all of her luggage to her designated cabin, which she was vaguely aware that she was sharing with gorou and koki. her eye twitched ever so slightly, maybe she wouldn’t survive after all. oh what she would do right now to be accommodated with cho and sergi. she had texted both of them, along with otonashi, yesterday evening when she was sure that they were both done with the camp activities of the first day (not that she could see sergi and oto participating, but beyond the point), just to make sure that they were alive and well, and that gorou wasn’t bothering them all that much.

xxxxxxxshe heard a few excited shiketsu students shout out ‘hi miss hana’ as she walked by, hanako returned the greetings with her usual warm smile that she reserved specifically for the students, and not long after, she found herself at the entrance of her designated cabin, where she was thankfully met with koki rather than gorou. it was just a tad too early to be dealing with gorou antics, and she was still relatively tired due to being up from four in the morning.

xxxxxxx“koki!” she exclaimed with a smile as she approached the man, letting go of her suitcases and letting them stand a little behind her, instead, placing one of her hands at her hip and letting the other hand by her side, “glad to see you in one piece,” she grinned, teasing just a little, the last time she had seen him being on the last day of shiketsu being open before the summer break, “if you’re not terribly busy, would you mind helping me haul these up to my room?” she gestured towards the suitcases by her, just dragging them here was a feat in itself.

xxxxxxxthe morning breeze rustled at the summer dress she was wearing as she took a small look around at the camp now that her mobility was returned to her without the suitcase handles in her hands. she managed to catch sight of a few colleagues from shiketsu, and some adults she wasn’t too familiar with, probably being staff from u.a. she would have to introduce herself once she’s settled down. she took a mental note of this, but she highly doubted that they didn’t already recognize her, but it wouldn’t hurt to familiarize herself with the other adults, and possibly the students from u.a as well. she let out a small sigh before turning her attention back to koki.

xxxxxxxglancing at the cup in the man’s hand, she squinted, “the cabin does have a coffee machine, right?” not that she wasn’t capable of making coffee manually, but it would be convenient to have a coffee machine at hand, knowing how lazy she could be in the mornings.
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ real kittypet hours ━ ! ]

Postby guh-huh! » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:23 pm

SERGI KUCHIKI. / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ quirk; unlucky break x ` role; pro-hero x ` tagged; open tag baybeeee

xxxxhe hasn’t quite managed to get perfect the art of sleeping just yet. in fact, scratch that, sergi still wakes up half- panicking whenever he finds himself alone in bed, even if artemis has only gotten up to use the litter box. many years have passed since he found himself not-quite dead, bloody and bruised in the alleyways of shibuya as a vigilante, and he still sometimes regrets that he dragged himself out of the spiral of bad luck instead of closing his eyes and giving up completely.

xxxxhis nightmares aren’t every night, not the way they used to be. he still doesn’t have dreams, but he’ll take the blissful nothingness over the harsh memories that contort into shadows in his sleep-laden mind any day, even if he does wake up feeling like he’s choking on the memories of a death that wasn’t quite. artemis is there, of course, and sergi rolls over to see the bombay staring at the ceiling, deep in thought with that familiar look on her face - eyes wide and focused on a stray gnat that had strayed into their cabin the night before. she's kneading at the blanket, ready to bring the small insect back to her owner as a prize for his ever growing collection.

xxxxthere was a period of time, three months ago, where artemis brought him single, white socks sergi had never purchased before. he still doesn’t know why. or how, for that matter.

xxxx“well, good morning to you, my favorite apex predator,” sergi says, his voice still thick with the disuse of sleep, even though he’s been awake for a little while. his sarcasm becomes less prominent in the early mornings and late nights, when he’s too tired to keep up the aloof mask that he stills wears in public. “did you even get any sleep?” he asks. it’s quiet, but underneath it all there’s the question he’s really trying to ask; 'am i going to have to drag an asleep cat with me today?' she doesn't answer, simply diverts her attention away from the buzzing before head-butting him softly with a chirrup.

xxxxright now, he could almost fall back asleep, but knowing his luck, he’d only be thrown into the midst of a horrible nightmare and everything would be ruined all over again. so, it's time to get up. it’s another day, and he can’t keep dwelling on the past - it’s harmful to his recovery, he doesn’t need his therapist or hana to tell him that much. it feels like a daring act to be happy, even if it doesn’t always feel deserved or authentic, but sometimes, being able to get ready for the day and watching his cat purr as he gives her breakfast. because being a good person isn’t always about dying as a hero, or risking your life for others. sometimes, it’s about spending the extra money to buy the posh food your finicky cat needs to stay healthy.

xxxxif only he could convince himself that before it’s too late.

xxxxbut for now, he tosses off his sleepwear- the u.a sweater that he stole off of an old flame and some plaid sleep pants that collected enough cat hair to make a second cat- and gets into something actually presentable. one occult shirt and dark pants later, he's ready to enjoy the day before sunrise. it’s tough for him not to compulsively cover his dark circles and freckles with a light layer of concealer; even now, he rifles through his old self-care bag, wanting just to find something to run through his hair before being deemed 'presentable'.

xxxxsergi knows he, alongside the other pro-heroes, aren't supposed to be ready until six am. but, knowing gorou, sergi knew that six am meant 'five-fifty, if you're lucky'. but, sergi has never been lucky. and at five forty-five, there's a hum at the intercom and an unmistakably annoying voice calling for cho. well, actually for a certain 'miss pom pom', but sergi was mature enough to call his friends by their actual names unlike some others. sergi contemplates poking fun at cho for a second, yet shrugs it off for the time being. one can handle being embarrassed by gorou, and one can handle being embarrassed by sergi, but the both of them ripping into her this early would no doubt make her- or anyone for that matter- go crazy.

xxxxfor once in his life, sergi takes the moral high road and decides to meet the day without making an off-handed comment about the first person in his line of sight. instead, he pats lightly at his shoulder for artemis to hop onto, and makes his way out the door, letting the door click shut behind him. hoping, praying, that artemis stayed on his shoulders rather than wind up in the hands of some kid. as sergi quickly realized yesterday that kids loved cats, and would frequently ask him to let artemis play with them. but for just once, sergi would like his feline companion to stay at his side and;

xxxxxxxxxxxx...she's gone, isn't she?
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ i can't risk falling off my throne ━ 001 ! ]

Postby lilymei. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:08 pm

久美子 」𝐊𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐈,,
      ─────xx" i can't risk falling off my throne ! ! "xxxxformxxxxtags: sota herexxxxmentioned: gorou, cho, mori
        For Kumiko, 5 AM wasn’t a particularly early time to be up. As both a rookie hero and nurse-in-training, being able to respond at any god-forsaken hour to crises around the city was her intrinsic duty, or so she told herself. But waking up at the same time to get driven across town to a camp for children wasn’t necessarily part of her usual agenda, nor was it a favorable change in her schedule. Alas, despite all qualms, she found herself stuck in the passenger seat of a taxi cab that reeked of ash and stale pizza, headed to precisely that. Had it not been Gorou, her previous mentor, who had sent in the request, she most likely would’ve turned it down. But because it was him, she had cleared out the week in her schedule for said camp, hoping it would turn out to be a valuable experience, though she highly doubted that train of thought.

Exhaling a tired sigh through slightly parted lips, the girl rested her forehead against the tinted window of the cab and watched as the dim streetlamps which usually illuminated the city streets began to disappear, replaced only by the cab’s headlights as it drove deeper into the woods. In all honesty, the girl was surprised that the driver was willing to go so far off the regular paved city streets to get her to the campsite, though, in the end, money was money and she doubted the cab driver got many other 5 AM requests for transit.

“Miss, does this look like the right location?” The deep voice inquired, his head turning slightly to the side. The motion was accompanied by the sound of cracking bones, likely from being stuck in the same position for too long, an issue that often arose in desk workers and… taxi drivers. Leaning forward in her seat, the girl peered up through the front window and squinted up toward a painted sign above, the white lettering of the campsite name faded with age though she could make out the words nonetheless.

Nodding her head slightly, the girl leaned back again and reached for her duffel bag which she had thrown in the backseat. “Yeah, I think this is it... unfortunately. Thanks for driving me out here so early in the morning.” Reaching into the pocket of her oversized UA jacket to pull out a wallet, she fished out a couple of bills and handed them to the driver before pushing the door open and stepping out with a yawn while tapping the back of her neck. “Keep the change, buy yourself some coffee or something. And a word of advice, search up some neck stretches online today, I’d hate for that neck pain of yours to become chronic. Have a good morning.”

Without leaving any time for the driver to respond, she pushed the door close and lifted her duffel bag to her shoulder before wandering into the camp, hazel eyes lazily looking over the rows of cabins and open areas likely used for training. Though early, it seemed as though many students had already made their way into the field, vaguely grouping up in different areas of the yard, the quiet murmur of early morning chit-chat filling the space. The girl quirked a brow in confusion at how and why the students were up so dreadfully early for a supposedly “fun” camp, as Gorou had described it over the phone, but the thought didn’t last as she began looking around for her assigned cabin. Despite being left mainly out of the loop of what was going on, she knew she was to be the resident healer, despite her quirk’s adverse requirements, and that she was to stay in cabin five for the duration of the camp. Quickly swerving into the rows of cabins to avoid being noticed by the rest of the students gathering in the field, Kumiko began looking toward each of the cabins nameplate to see which would read “5” so she could slip in and settle into her room before heading out. A part of her lingering exhaustion told her to get some rest and skip out on the first activities of the morning, but knowing she was already a day late was enough to convince herself that she should at least try and be present as much as possible.

Eventually, the girl found her cabin and set her stuff up inside, taking note of a dish in the sink and a couple of loose items scattered around the main area. Though unaware anyone was staying with her, the interior definitely told her that much. Unfortunate. Why Gorou had skipped out on a detail such as “sharing a cabin” with a stranger was… unknown to her, but regardless, noting the pairs of doors down the hall, a relieved sigh escaped her, at least she had her own room. Knocking twice on the second door in the hall and receiving no answer, the girl entered and set her bag down on the bed after coming to the conclusion that the bedroom was empty.

Pulling a protein bar from the interior of her bag, Kumiko headed back out of the cabin and toward the field of students and teachers gathering to train and scanned the area, hoping no one was hurt already. Even though using her quirk wasn’t exactly physically straining, she didn’t particularly enjoy using it, especially not on people younger than her. She did not want to be the reason a kid ran crying from the camp and though she doubted that would happen, the risk itself was enough to make her stomach churn uncomfortably. Running pale fingers through the strands of hair that framed her face, the rookie began walking between the groups to scout for any familiar face, landing on Gorou’s across the field, the same “happy-go-lucky” smile he always wore, still plastered across his features.

Hearing a familiar chuckle in the distance, her eyes widened and her ponytail snapped through the air as she turned to locate the source. Chocolate pupils darted across the area frantically jumping from person to person before eventually pinning on a tall, silver-haired male smiling in the distance, a smile of her own rising to her lips almost instantly at the sight.

“Kimura?” The girl exclaimed, a hint of confusion in her voice as she raised a hand tentatively from where her arms were folded across her chest, a nervous habit of hers, to wave at the boy. Near him were two others, a girl with long, billowy white hair that seemed to float like a cloud around her and a boy with black-and-white hair almost overflowing with excitement, far too much energy for such an early morning. Regardless, her attention on them didn’t linger long as she took a couple of steps toward the third member of the party, expression dropping from its uncharacteristic smile almost immediately as she approached, stopping a foot or so in front of him. “I wasn’t expecting to see you here…” [ wc: 1172 ]
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me