✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Thu May 06, 2021 11:54 am

┌───────────────────────────────────┐

└───────────────────────────────────┘
┌─────────┐

it's a new year for studen
ts, and with the new yea
r comes new traditions a
nd events. including the-
new hero-in-training cam
p, with a competitive tw
ist. students from U.A hi
gh and Shiketsu High, wi
ll be attending the camp
. all this is in preparatio
n for the students' provi
sional hero license exam

the camp resides in a for
est, far away from both-
schools to ensure their s
afety. the camp is fairly
big to fit students from
both schools. each hav-
e their own cabin with
two rooms, two beds in
each room.

└─────────┘
Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Fri May 07, 2021 5:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ CHARACTERS ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Thu May 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Fri May 21, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 20 times in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ RULES ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Thu May 06, 2021 1:06 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeee
┌─────────────────┐

𝐎𝐍𝐄 all site's rules apply !
two. keep genders even, please.
three. no OP quirks, include flaws in
your character no matter how power-
ful the character.
four. no one liners! please include 4+
sentences in your post, please!
five. coding isn't all that important, just in
clude the basics is all.
six. If your grammar isn't the best that's fine!
just try your best and make the post under-
standable.
seven. all forms in discussion page.
eight. canon characters are allowed.
nine. if you have plot ideas, let me know! <3
ten! max 5 characters,
eleven! no longer accepting, sorry!
twelve. please be active or at least
semi-active<3

└─────────────────┘
x𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
xmight add more rules if needed
Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ ✿; 1 | ☿️; 1 ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Wed May 12, 2021 11:18 am

()𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 𝐊𝐎𝐁𝐔!!
        ( tags: anyone @ the center of camp ) ( form: here ) ( 16 ) ( shiketsu high student; hero course ) ( wc: 781 )

indenta soft, almost inaudible sigh escaped past Shinobu’s lips as she rested her head against the bus seat. It had been a long ride, longer than what she’s used to at least. Shiketsu usually had their students go to different places to train and enhance their abilities, but they’ve never gone this far. Shinobu had tried sleeping throughout the ride, but the ruckus within the bus made it near impossible to do so. With a small pout of her lips, she brings her legs up onto the leather seat and attempts to close her eyes once more. Nearly drifting off into her realm of sleep, the bus comes to an abrupt halt, the wheels screeching as it did so. Her body lurches forward, head nearly hitting the seat in front of her. A squeak slipped from her lips at the sudden halt of the vehicle, her hands flying to cover her mouth. Eyes darting around, the small clicks of buckles flying off of bodies, and the sighs and groans of relief filled the air. It wasn’t until she unbuckled her belt, freeing herself its confines that she too released a sigh of relief. Springing up from her seat, she grabs her backpack and holds it to her chest tightly, exiting the bright yellow bus, following right behind her teacher, Gorou Mugen, an odd teacher to say the least.

indentNearly tripping over the uneven and rocky terrain that the bus had stopped on top of, Shinobu regains her balance, adjusting her hat as her eyes widen at the sheer size of the camp. An impressed hum rumbles in the back of her throat, pleased at the sight before her. The size of the camp seemed no smaller than at least three football fields, the area surrounded by high lush green trees that would provide tired students with valuable shade.

indentFrom a distance, Shinobu was able to spot another bus coming to a halt. The rest of her class was informed that the students of U.A would also be attending the training camp, all in preparation for the exam coming up. Upon first hearing this, she was mildly confused on why. She certainly didn’t mind, though. Even if it’d be a bit unfortunate if she made a friend from U.A, only for her never to see them again. A sour feeling bubbled in the back of her stomach at the thought. Suddenly finding herself frowning, she found herself lost on what to do, watching everyone disperse and interact with others. A sudden spike of anxiousness flooded her system, her arms clutching her bag even tighter; her knuckles turning bright white. Doing her best to ignore the fact that she probably looked weird, all alone staring at the other students a few yards away.

indentNot letting her curiosity stray any further, she tore her gaze away. Swinging her bag over her shoulder and under her arms, she began to walk towards the cabins, like many other students. Shinobu was simply following the herd, like always. Shinobu had only heard a fraction of what Gorou had said, all she knew was she had to group up with others in the middle of the camp.

indentWalking into the first cabin she saw, she swung the door open gently, peeking into the building to find herself alone. It was very spacious, the kitchen was connected to the living room while stairs led up to the bedrooms. Quickly making her way up the stairs, she entered a room and placed her bag onto one of the beds. It was a small bed but Shinobu was sure no one would really care. Without a second thought, she plopped face first into the soft mattress, a small sigh of fatigue escaping her throat. Taking off her school uniform hat, Shinbou glanced at it and closed her eyes. Nearly drifting off into a nap, she suddenly shrieked and jumped off her bed, knowing that she might be punished or scolded for resting when she should be gathering at the center of the camp for instructions. Though, it was very unlikely.

indentQuickly skipping a flight of stairs and nearly face-planting in the process, she swings the door open and speed walks to the center of the camp. In her peripheral, she already sees other students dropping off their stuff in their designated cabin. Which reminds her, she didn’t see whether someone else was in the other room across from hers. Finally making her way to the camp, she noticed others already there and yet It won’t be long until the main part of camp will be full of students from both schools, waiting for orders on what to do. Adjusting her Shiketsu hat, her pale green eyes roamed the camp.

( )𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍!!
        ( tags: anyone @ center of camp ) ( form: here ) ( 28 ) ( shiketsu high teacher + pro-hero ) ( wc: 734 )

indentGorou had been seated at the back of the bus, watching his students as they talked endlessly, almost like they never got tired of chatting their day away. Then again, he was the same way. With sturdy arms supporting the back of his head and long legs resting on the head of a vacant seat in front of him, a content smile curled on his rosy lips. Upon hearing the suggestion from the higher-ups at Shiketsu to send the kids to a camp, Gorou was immediately excited to watch his kids continue to grow. Gorou had gone to many camps similar to the one they're going to during his student years, albeit with much stricter rules and heavy regulations.

indentThe camp had been planned a few months ahead, the staff had chosen the area and got a few pro-heroes to build the camp for the students. However, Gorou never expected Shiketsu to invite U.A students. It was an interesting offer but clever nonetheless. The long-lasting rivalry between U.A and Shiketsu was a motivation for many students, it was obvious that Shiketsu knew what they were doing by inviting U.A. Closing his eyes behind his mask, he let himself drift off to sleep for the majority of the ride, gently slapping curious hands trying to peek under his mask. “Mmh, you nosey kiddos,” he grumbled, the tired smile residing on his face yet slowly dropping as his consciousness slipped away.

indentGorou sprung out of his seat and pounded his hand onto his chest the minute the bus came to a halt. “Okay! We have arrived, my children,” he spun around, arms straight out and a leg lifted off the floor, as dramatic as one can be. “I hope you enjoy this luxurious stay at this camp we’ve prepared for you!” he turns back around, waving his finger around as he begins to ramble about the process of making the camp. Exiting the bus, Gorou abruptly stops his rambling mid-sentence and notices that U.A had already arrived. ‘Oh? I thought they’d arrive here later than us, interesting.’ Waiting until everyone had exited the vehicle, Gorou placed a hand on his hips with a coy smile dancing on his lips. “Well, I’m only going to give you guys time to enter your cabins and drop your stuff off. Once you’ve done that, go to the center of the came. Got it? Don’t want to see any of you falling behind already,” Gorou waved his hand dismissively while the other cupped around his mouth. “Don’t forget you have your cabin number on your luggage!!”

indentHumming a soft melody, he walked on over to the center of the camp. Most of the camp consisted of rocky ground and small patches of bright green grass here and there. The cabins were far from the training ground and the center to prevent any accidents that might occur while training. Not far from the camp was a river, if Gorou remembered correctly. The camp was surrounded by small hills and mountains, covered in tall trees. There were multiple trails within the forest if the kids wanted to go for a morning jog. Glancing at the open area training ground, there were small squares made with spray paint, prepared for today’s activity. An activity that Gorou would have a great time participating in.

indentLooking up at the sky, his lower lip jutted out while he was stuck in his thoughts. He forgot how many of them U.A kids were going to be here. Nevermind that, wherever U.A went, their representative heroes followed; and with heroes from U.A, came even more entertainment! Gorou was going to make sure to enjoy himself at his stay, it wasn’t every day that he got to see fellow pro-heroes from U.A. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, rocking himself from the tip of his toes to the balls of his feet as he waits patiently for his students to start coming in.

indentAfter a few minutes, he sees most of his students come back from their cabin making their way towards him. With a more than satisfied hum, he shoots a grin towards everyone. “I hope you’re all ready to fight till your legs feel like jelly!” he half-jokes. Side eyeing a certain hero, he raises a brow. ‘Though, some heroes won’t be as lenient as I will.’ Turning back to his students, he smiled again. “Let’s wait for the other heroes to c’mere, yeah? Then we can announce the groups.”
Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Fri May 14, 2021 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kanon [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Kanon Ueda!!
      xxxfemale sixteen years old cyborg quirk tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bus rides never had been comforting for Kanon. Vehicles in general made her uneasy, though she seemed to hide such discomfort fairly well. That was the normal with the young cyborg. Rarely did her emotions peak through her neutral front. To make others worry was something she preferred to avoid. Besides, she was meant to be the one to protect rather than be protected. That was what she had always been told, at least, and she had no plans of changing such a view. A majority of her life, she had been told that her quirk was meant to protect those around her and that she needed to use it to its fullest potential and nothing less. It wasn't necessarily the life she wished to pursue for herself, but she didn't mind the thought of helping others. If anything she enjoyed that aspect of her training. The only downside was the fighting that came with it all. Admittedly, Kanon never had been fond of violence, unless it was the only solution.

Pursuing her slips at the thought, the cyborg found herself drifting off into deep thought until the bus finally arrived at its destination. If it weren't for the others getting up and moving off the bus, she would have stayed lost in her own thoughts for quite awhile longer. How embarrassing that would have been.

Watching a few other students pass her by, Kanon finally rose to her feet and began to make her way to the vehicle's exit. Such was a relief. No longer would she need to feel trapped on this bus. She could breath a sigh of relief once more and she did just that once she was off. Anyone would have thought she was crazy, but she didn't mind. She already received looks of disgust all the time. Over time she had learned to ignore them and move along. Sure, it never got any easier, but the less she paid mind to it, the less it bothered her. It was ironic that people were bothered by her metallic build anyways. Plenty of quirks caused mutations much like her own, and yet people still felt the need to single her out. Perhaps it was because she was part machine rather than entirely of flesh. Whatever it might be, Kanon didn't care. She knew if others wished to be around her, they would. That was what she had been told and she believed it.

Again, she found herself distracted and she gave a small shake of her head, Kanon clutched her luggage tightly. Where was she to go now? It was difficult to say. That was when she noticed others approaching the cabins. That must be where she was to go. Making her way after the others, the cyborg found herself entering a cabin none of the others seemed to be yet approaching. Perhaps her roommates were yet to arrive. Such a small detail wouldn't bother her though, thus she moved inside and looked around. The inside was nice, though she hadn't been sure what to expect. When she thought of camping, cabins weren't something that came to mind, but rather tents. Then again, she had never been on a camping trip herself, only read about them online and seen them in movies. Such an activity never seemed suitable for someone like her, but here she found herself.

Another soft sigh escaped her lips before she proceeded forth once more, this time heading for the stairs. Upon arriving at the top, she took note that there were two bedroom present before she turned towards the one of the left hand side. Dropping her things on one of the beds, the cyborg didn't linger for long. She recalled that they were supposed to meet with the rest of the group after putting their stuff away. She didn't want to make the others wait on her, though she doubted the other students were done just yet.

With that in mind, Kanon made her way to the exit. Stepping outside, she glanced around briefly before spotting the gathering place off in the distance. Making haste, she moved towards it, careful not to run into the students that were still trying to make their way to their cabins in the process. Upon her arrival, the blonde allowed her eyes to once again scan the area. Not many students had arrived, but there were a few. The most notable of the group was the pro hero though. She could only assume that he was a teacher at Shiketsu given that she had never seen him. She didn't let her gaze linger for long on him though. Instead, she cast it off into the distance, enjoying the scenery while she waited for others to arrive.

Ava Akai!!
      xxxfemale fifteen years old molten lava quirk tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

(wip)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ! [ 001]

Postby rheia » Thu May 13, 2021 12:46 pm

( 幸晴 )
( 松永 )
𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚

( sixteen ) ( bi. he/him. ) ( UA high; hero course ) ( quirk: cold flame ) ( loc: camp centre )( tags: anyone )

Yukiharu could sleep like a corpse. It didn’t matter where he was, how noisy it was, or whether there was a world war starting right next to his head – if his eyes were closed, he was out for the count. It was an enviable skill, one he made great use of on the bus journey from UA to the campground. Prone to travel sickness on long journeys, it saved him many a near vomiting disaster and he chose to utilise it at every opportunity he could. As a result, what was probably an insanely long journey seemed to take all of five minutes for him. The boy was awoken by the feeling of being lurched forward as the bus rolled to a stop, seatbelt clicking into place and restraining him tightly so that he narrowly avoided smacking into the seat in front of him. What a rude awakening. There had already been an air of thick excitement brewing in the bus and it seemed to increase tenfold as they reached their destination. One by one, the students clambered out from the confines of the bus and out onto the campground.

Having seated himself near the front of the vehicle, he had been one of the first to touch ground at the training facility and a huge grin had split his face as he got a good, hard look at it. Another bus had already been there when the UA students arrived, so he figured it must be the Shiketsu lot. Excited didn’t even begin to cover how he felt, wondering if perhaps he would make some new friends this summer. Plus, it would be pretty useful to train alongside quirks he’d never encountered before. Tan arms stretched high above his head, he yawned. Guess it was time to get settled in. And with that, he was off towards the cabins.

Remembering that he was cabin four, Haru made short work of strutting into it and up the stairs. He noticed a bed had already been claimed, so chose another. What did it matter what bed he had, anyway? The boy threw his luggage haphazardly onto the bed. The only thing he tended to be careful with was his appearance. Blue hair an artistic mop atop his head, though its length was neatly tied into a low ponytail which he slung in front of his left shoulder. What could he say, he liked to look good! Satisfied with his choice in beds, he strutted right back down the stairs and out of the cabin.

Haru headed towards the centre of the camp with a steady stride and his head held high. It was exciting to be here, he thought, as he looked at all the other students from both schools. He was pretty competitive, and greatly looking forward to having another group to show off his quirk to.

wc: 477

( 昭光 )
( 密か )
𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐢

( eighteen ) ( gay. he/him ) ( shiketsu high; hero course ) ( quirk: corrosion ) ( loc: camp centre )( tags: anyone )

Akimitsu had always been a morning person, and though he didn’t like it he could admit that rising and setting with the sun like clockwork had its benefits. For example, it allowed for him to be piled onto a bus full of his fellow hero course students without being too bothered by it. It seemed as though the whole class was well adjusted for the mornings, either that or they’d all gone mad the second they’d sat down on the bus. Luckily for him, he was pretty used to tuning out the antics of his classmates and he settled near the front of the bus in window seat with a little sigh. Keenly aware that he would never be able to sleep once it got moving, the boy settled for resting his elbow against the window and sinking into the leather seat, trying his best to be as comfortable as possible for what turned out to be, arguably, the longest journey of his life. After what seemed like forever, the bus rumbled to a stop. Swiftly after, he heard pro-hero and Shiketsu high’s most beloved teacher Gorou Mugen announce their arrival.

Seatbelts clicked rhythmically as each student sprung out of their seat, Akimitsu waited his turn before following his peers off the bus. His white mid-length hair framed a dark, angular face as he let it sit loose. Heavy feet thumped down onto the rocky, uneven terrain as he left the bus. Taking a few steps forward so that he was no longer in the way of the bus’ exit, the boy rolled his neck from side to side until he heard a satisfying crack and moved on to cracking his knuckles. Feeling a lot less stiff, he then slung his back over his shoulder and had a look around.

Drinking in his surroundings, Akimitsu was more than impressed. The camp was huge and surrounded by a beautiful array of trees. Even now in his third and final year at Shiketsu, Mitsu continued to be impressed by the standard of training locations the school continued to take them to. Humming contentedly under his breath, the tall boy then checked the label on his luggage to get a reminder of what cabin he’d been assigned. Four. Looking up from the label on his bag, he noticed another bus pulling into the camp. As it came to a stop, a wave of nerves washed over the Shiketsu student. They’d been told that the UA hero course students would be joining them this summer for the camp, though he hadn’t really known how to feel about it. Frankly, he could have gone without mingling with the UA students at all – hell, it would probably take him all summer to even get to know them.

Whatever. The boy rolled his shoulders back with a sigh, letting the stress wash off him as he did so before setting off towards the cabin. Four, four, four, four. The number ran a loop through his brain in a little sing song tune, the pattern searing itself into his thoughts to ensure that he wouldn’t forget it. It worked, of course. Akimitsu wandered into the spacious cabin, stopping dead in the doorway for a moment to take a good look at its interior. There was a large living area and a kitchen and, of course, a staircase leading up to where he presumed the bedrooms were. Tentatively, he headed up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms where he once again hovered in the doorway for a moment. Taking a couple steps forward, he gently slung the bag down off his shoulder and onto one of the mattresses. Since he was the first one here, it wouldn’t matter which one he picked, right? Even if it did, the boy would certainly switch if anyone asked anyway.

The boy became acutely aware of the fact that he was hovering and grimaced to himself before remembering what their teacher had said. The centre of the camp. Another spike of anxiety washed over Akimitsu as he turned and trotted back down the cabin stairs, power walking out the doors and back out into the daylight. It didn’t take him long to reach the centre of the camp, where he stood watching others heading into the cabins with their bags.

wc: 719
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 13, 2021 9:59 pm

Dr. Zura Muramasa
[male | doctor + pro- hero | 25 | Fierce wings | Bisexual | crush: open ]
[tags: open ]

He sat at the bus, reading some books to pass his time for the long drive. He was Pro-hero, but mostly trained to become a doctor so it was more of his call, he was not a big fan of fighting, but he was needed there for most injuries to happen. He was not sure how the U.A students take the news about being at the same place as Shiketsu students, there was always some rivalry happening between the two schools which was nothing new. He just hoped that anything big or serious could not happen to this trip.

As the bus stopped at the camp place he walked out of the bus and looked around as the students for both schools started to make their way to the cabins. Sighing he was not exactly happy about his possible cabin buddies. He was more of a loner anyway, so he didn't mind being living alone for most parts and he didn't know all the pro-heroes especially at Shiketsu school.

Tsubasa Tokiume
[male | U.A student | 18 | Foresight | Questioning/ Bisexual| crush: open | Cabin 1] ]
[tags: open]

After the bus was stopped and one of the pro-heroes were spoke he gave a look at his luggage, to see his canbin number ' one huh? I hope I have a room for one?' he thought himself. He left the group of other students and walked to cabin 1, there was a large number there so it was not easily mistaken. He took his luggage inside of the cabin and gave a look around it, carefully, it didn't look that bad with a kitchen, living room and two bathrooms, but the disappointed walked to him when he opened the bedroom door 'great two beds, which means I am charing this room with someone else too' he thought with a sight. He was the first one in this room it seemed so he had all right to choose which bed to take, he took the bed which was further from the window as he hated if the sun shines at his bed too brightly, especially in mornings.

After dropping his luggage to his bed he was picked he walked out of the bedroom, to check the bathrooms and if there was anything to eat in the fridge. He was not equally surprised that the fridge was empty, the bathroom seemed big and nice, there were two towels and two hand towels. Pretty likely the other bathroom had other two as well. He sat in the kitchen for a moment and looked outside of the window, the views were not that great, mostly forest 'well I guess it's time to get to the camp' he thought before leaving the cabin and walked to where the most other students were at.

Kaoru Mitsunari
[male | Shiketsu student | 19 | Copy | Questioning/ Asexual | crush: open | cabin 2]
[tags: open ]

He was being listened to to music for the whole bus trip, as he didn't want to listen to all the noisy students traveling on the same bus. He sighed in disappointment when the bus stopped middle of nowhere 'forest, forest, more forest, great just great..just the things I've always hiped for' he thought taking the headphones out of his ears and walked to the back of the bus where some luggage was. He got his luggage and the number of his cabin, he was not pleased as he hated to share anything with others, including a living with someone he barely even knew, hopefully, this was from his school at least.

He made his way to cabin two and opened the door, he entered inside there noticing that one of the bedrooms was already open, but he didn't really care he walked to the other bedroom, taking a bed there, and landed his luggage there. He didn't really care who else was in this room or in this cabin, only hope was that the person was not someone annoying. He left the cabin to enter the center of the camp where the pro-hero was told to go after taking their luggage to the cabin.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━ ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 ━ ! ]

Postby kalo. » Fri May 14, 2021 4:57 am

◇ ( 𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 ━━━━━━
( r. ua student ) ( q. sphinx ) ( m. excited >:] ) ( t. ua students + teachers )
x
indentindent
Dark tail lashing and thumping against the bus seats. Arms crossed as she sat uncomfortably on the two seats. Being a mutant meant one thing for Akila; her life was ten times more difficult when it come to stuff like this. Doors, cars of any kind, beds, hell even shows half of the time were too small or awkward for her to fit in. It made her miss the comfort of her home in Egypt. There everything was built to fit quirks of all types. Mutant, Emitter, or Transformation. Here? Not so much. It was evident by the way the cat lay uncomfortable on the two seats. Wings folded tightly against her body to prevent herself from ruffling them the wrong way. It wasn't a pleasant experience to do so, and she didn't have someone like her mother here to help her keep them in top shape. Because face it, she couldn't quite tend to them herself. But with a huff, Akila shook her head and looked around the bus. Crossing her arms and resting them on the back of her seats. Cat-like eyes scanning the students that came along for the trip. She knew most of them and their quirks. It would be an interesting summer. Especially since they were being joined by Shiketsu High students as well. Akila never backed down from a challenge, so this would be fun. However, being lost in her thoughts the bus came to a halt. Luckily for Akila the sheer size and weight of her lower half allowed for her to stay put. Mutant quirk; 1. Bus; 4.

indentindentClicking her tongue the student slowly rose from her seat. Having to stop and adjust to the narrow walkway before finally leaping off of the bus. Taking a quick moment to move and stretch her limbs out. Hearing them pop and stretch. God, she hated how she was forced to sit in tight spaces for long. But at least she wasn't going to be doing that anymore. The teachers called on about putting their stuff in cabins and meeting back out. They already had something planned for the first day it seemed. Not that Akila was upset; she loved and craved action. She needed to do something other than sit around and bond with her classmates. Slowly Akila brought her luggage up onto her back. Glancing at the tag to see she was in cabin One. She didn't know if Cabin one was different than the rest, but she prayed and hoped there was at least Something that would accommodate her. She didn't want to have to squeeze into small doorways, beds, and showers. She already had to deal with that when she moved and it wasn't getting any better.

indentindentLetting out a cocky grin Akila made her way to the cabin. Luckily with being the Mutant she was she could walk at a faster pace than others. But that also meant she had to slow down often to let shorter people catch up. Being a mutant really was difficult huh. Upon making it to the cabin Akila already felt the disappointment enter her system. It looked like every other cabin. This would be interesting. Ascending she ignored the first floor. She could care less about the furniture, she rarely used them anyway. The floor was more comfortable for her. [Unless they had a giant couch or bed where she could fit all of her body sprawled out. If not, she wasn't interested. For being a prestigious school you'd think they would consider specific cases like mutants. Interesting] Finally making it up Akila noticed that the beds were.... human-sized. She let out a groan before throwing her bag towards the middle of the floor. She wouldn't be sleeping on the bed anyway. Maybe use the pillow or blanket occasionally, but she'd rather just tough it out. Not like she had any other option really. Tail lashing behind her as she made her way back down. Taking a quick peak at the different rooms. All made for humans. The shower was... disgustingly small. She wouldn't even be able to sit comfortably in it if she tried. Looks like she was showering with the hose. [Not that she hadn't done it before. Sometimes it was easier]

indentindentBut she couldn't let this bother her... even if she grew up in a place where mutant quirks were common and treated as equals compared to emitter quirks. And here it was obvious it wasn't. With a growl, she slowly left the cabin. Letting her small wings stretch out as her ruby eyes followed the students. They all seemed to be gathering in the center of the camp. No doubt something was doing to be happening soon. She felt her fur stand up in excitement. She hoped it was action of some kind. She couldn't stand having to sit and listen to the pros talk about the rules and expectations. There was no need. They all knew why they were here and she wanted to dive headfirst in. No introduction. Let her spar someone from UA or Shiketsu. It would be interesting.

──────── ( wc. 852 )
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 001 ━ ! ]

Postby wildsight » Fri May 14, 2021 2:02 pm

━━━━ 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐑𝐀 !!

age. 16 y/o ☆ gender. female ☆ role. shiketsu student ☆ quirk. feral mania ☆ tags. n/a ☆ wc. 663
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Depending on the type of character one was, you either enjoyed the bus ride or you didn’t. Of course, there was always one that sat somewhere in the middle, where it wasn’t exactly enjoyable but not entirely boring either.
      ━━However, this wasn’t the case for Noriko, she didn’t sit in the middle one bit. The ride was absolutely boring, dreadful even. Perhaps this was due to the lack of interest in this trip in general, maybe it was due to the varying personas of her classmates or even because she hated bus rides. In the end, it was pretty much all of these to a certain degree, if one could be truly honest. Despite how exciting the teachers had made it seem, the idea of a ‘camp’, wasn’t exactly appealing to Noriko for one reason or another. When it came to her classmates, that simply led to a completely different story. She couldn’t be bothered to go over the various reasons on how a few of her classmates made this even worse, whether that be through being overly chatty, constantly sighing or simply being annoying.
      ━━Being cooped up in a bus wasn’t the most ideal way to spend what felt like the rest of your life either. While some had taken it upon themselves to sleep the journey away, all Noriko did was place her face against the window and gaze out of it. Their outside surroundings weren't very interesting by far, but the only other option was to nap until they reached their destination. Which, quite frankly, didn’t seem like a better option. Oh well, they’d get there eventually. Hopefully.

Upon getting lost in her thoughts, the sounds of her classmates soon drifted into the background. Noriko ended up more or less drifting off from time to time, but alas there’d be no more of that. Suddenly, the bus came to a screeching halt, which caused the bus to fling those inside about. Catching herself with a huff, she sprang from her seat and followed after the rest.
      ━━Once her feet met the campgrounds, she cast her gaze about in a rather indifferent manner. Alright, so they’d be spending the summer in the woods! With cabins! How exciting and oh look, the U.A students had just arrived too! Oh yes, this was going to be lovely indeed.

Rolling her eyes at Gorou’s words, she turned away and began making her way towards the cabins. Okay, so cabin number four. Why four? Hopefully that didn’t mean she’d be in the worst cabin, four wasn’t an entirely great number anyway. Once reaching the cabin, he glanced around for a few moments, though upon further inspection, it didn’t seem too great. Well, forgetting about the number, what should one expect?
      ━━Letting out a sigh, she quickly ascended up the stairs. Hardly taking a moment to inspect the rooms in turn, she merely tossed her luggage into one of the rooms, before going back the way she’d come the first time. Hopefully, this whole ‘camp experience’ would be more than just living among cabins in the woods, fighting mosquitoes and roasting marshmallows. A taste of action would be nice, just a little.

Soon enough, Noriko arrived at the center of the camp as requested, gazing about at those of her own school and then to those of the opposing one. How different they both were, one could tell just by a mere glance. If anything this whole experience would be interesting enough, maybe that’s what the pro-heroes were counting on.
      ━━And thus, she merely awaited for...for whatever the pro-heroes had planned. Or maybe it was something that Gorou had simply planned, it wouldn’t have sounded too far-fetched if the U.A students weren’t among them, otherwise such might’ve been the case. No matter, so long as there was some sort of competition, she’d ace it, surely. For now, she let her gaze roam their surroundings, a quiet sigh escaping her as she did so.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ━━━━ 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐀 !!

age. 16 y/o ♡ gender. female ♡ role. u.a student ♡ quirk. flashy ♡ tags. n/a ♡ wc. 808
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Summertime, summertime! Camp time, camp time! The words bounced around in Kasumi’s head, no less than a joyful melody that refused to cease in existence. And to be honest, she wanted it to stay that way. While the rest of her classmates might not feel the same about this whole camp thing, she for one, was quite excited for it. She could hardly stand the wait, not in a manner that meant she was dreading their arrival, but more so the anticipation of it. So many things raced in her mind concerning the camp she could hardly keep them all together. What would it be like, what would they do there? So many questions, so little time to answer them all, especially at the speed they formed.
      ━━And there was another thing about the upcoming event. Not only were they going to this camp thing, but they’d be accompanied by their rivals at Shiketsu too! How cool was that? While some students weren’t looking forward to it, there was no secret that they’d do everything to beat their rivals at whatever came to pass. She could just imagine the events that could potentially happen and then, the chaos would ensue! What a lovely thing to look forward to indeed!
      ━━While the trip was dreadfully long to some of her companions, Kasumi took in every moment of it. She spent her time gazing out the window, muttering various things to herself that if one tried to follow along, they could very well end up with a headache, a mere mess of words that only the speaker themselves would understand. Maybe. It wasn’t uncommon to catch her speaking to herself absently, unaware of doing so until someone outright said something. It was a mere habit, something she would do once lost in her own thoughts. Surely, one could understand such things, yes?

It wasn’t long before her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden halt of the bus, so caught up in her lovely conversation that she wasn’t able to keep herself from smacking into the seat ahead of her. Ouch. But hey, they were here! Lovely! Springing from her seat, she eagerly followed after her fellow U.A students, gaze flickering about in an excited manner. They were here at last! They’d arrived at the camp!
      ━━While some expectations might’ve not been met once setting eyes on such a place, Kasumi couldn’t have asked for somewhere better. The camp was surrounded by seemingly endless trees, while cabins stood a distance away from the center of the camp. Hm, a bit of a walk that would be, but no matter! A good bit of exercise was always appreciated after all. Before long, they were instructed to put their stuff away and meet up at the center of camp. Oh yes, this must mean something exciting was about to start, oh yay! With a grin, Kasumi held her luggage a bit tighter before skipping toward the cabins.

Cabin two was the one where she needed to be! Upon entering, she glanced around for a moment, a small ‘hmm’ emitting from her. Pretty good. Now, to see the rooms. Climbing the stairs, she peeked about, seeing that there were two different rooms, each containing two beds. That’d be enough for two students each. Two...that meant...she’d be sharing a room with someone!
      ━━There was already luggage in the room, meaning that whoever she’d be sharing a room with had already left. Oh, a mystery person. They wouldn’t hold such a title for very long though, soon enough she’d know exactly who they were and before long, they’d be great friends too. If she had anything to say about it anyway, certainly they’d agree to it, yes? Only time would tell.

Anyway, she didn’t have time to investigate this mysterious person. Tossing her luggage aside, she quickly made haste and headed back downstairs and furthermore, outside. Her gaze bounced around the camp once more, resting on her own classmates to those of Shiketsu, easily being picked out thanks to their uniforms. Besides, could one really call the opposers rivals if they had no idea what they looked like? She didn’t think so, but perhaps one could in some manner.
      ━━Before she could get caught up in her thoughts again concerning that particular subject, Kasumi turned her attention to the situation at hand. She would need to focus on this, lest she miss out on something important, which was prone to happen more often than not. However, it didn’t take very long before her gaze began to roam the area again and before she knew it, she was off in her thoughts again, hardly noticing the gathered students around her, as they had more or less faded into the background. How unfortunate, but alas, this happened quite often with Kasumi. Quite often indeed.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me