✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 ━ ! ]

Postby rex. » Wed May 19, 2021 1:00 pm

xxxx 𝐍𝐎𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐈
        (role) - shiketsu studentx(quirk) - fire-crackerx (tags) - kagemori, group 1

indentThe sight of a hand entering his field waving it's way into his vision accompanied by an elbow finding it's way to his shoulder caused the red-head to tense up; though he was quick to relax once he saw who it was. Actually no, scratch that; the moment of relaxation was fleeting, his heart speeding up a bit as he realized their close proximity. Clearing his throat in an attempt recollect himself Nozomi couldn't help but mentally face-palm. He had been too busy worrying about this whole camp thing that he had completely forgotten that his near and dear friend was also his assigned roommate. It was lucky, that's for sure, but even still Nozomi couldn't help but fear the possibility of somehow embarrassing himself. Regardless of these worries, in the back of his mind Nozomi knew that Kagemori wasn't the type to make fun of Nozomi or his apprehensive behaviours, and any jokes made were light-hearted and said with the intention of lightening his mood.

indent"I'm trying to be..." That much was true. Nozomi could feel the excitement radiating off of everyone here, yet he couldn't bring himself to feel the same. Not when there were all these new people.. and all sorts of chances to make a total fool of himself.

indentStill, seeing his friend thrilled for the days ahead was enough to give Nozomi the energy to muster up a gentle smile. "How about you?", he spoke in his usually soft-spoken tone, his gaze fond as he took a glance towards Kagemori. "You seem revved and ready to take on the world."

indentTheir conversation got cut short by Gorou, who called for everyone's attention. As Nozomi listened on to the pro's introductory bit, there was only one thought running through his mind. 'Please don't be first, call anyone but me first.' He continued to mentally chant this mantra in hopes of manifesting his desire. It didn't work. After Gorou announced which pro heroes the first group would be facing off with he called out the students; and, of course, Nozomi just had to be the first of those called. The sound of his own name being called out made him cringe, his jaw clenching with stress. It really wasn't a big deal; yet to Nozomi, it was the biggest deal. Being the first for anything was just.. horrible. Out of all these students, and he happened to be called first. What were the odds of that, huh? Any and all good luck that he had before seemed to fly out the window.

indentThis was only further proven when he realized that he didn't even know half of his group. The only name he recognized was Shinobu's and even then they weren't particularly close. Don't get it wrong; Nozomi had no ill opinion of Shino, in fact, he knew her well enough to know that she was a nice girl, but they just never had the chance to get closer than that. And then there were the other two students: Tsubasa and Kanon. Seeing as they were from U.A he would never have had the chance to get to know them.

indentNozomi tuned back into reality just as Kagemori's name was called for Group 4, which was facing off against Gorou. At least Mori would have the advantage of knowing all sorts about their teacher and his quirk. Not only that, but Gorou was the only one he would have to face off against. Nozomi, on the other hand, had to worry about the tag-team duo of both pro heroes Razzle Dazzle and Polaris. After all the teams had been announced everyone began to disperse into their respective teams. Taking in a shaky breath Nozomi gave Kagemori one final look, "Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great." Flashing him one last uneasy smile Nozomi took his leave and began to look for his group.

indentIt took only one quick scan of the area to find where his group had gathered. Approaching them in the most lackluster manner as possible Nozomi made no attempt to try and initiate conversation; only introducing himself in a voice just above a whisper. Would it be a good idea to start talking about what eachothers quirks and start coming up with a strategy? Yeah. But Nozomi wasn't the type of guy to try and take charge. Especially when half of the people here were strangers. He had surprisingly good leadership skills when he got going but... he needed insane amounts of support to even do so and, again, he's surronded by strangers. So instead he stood waiting, tipping his hat down and keeping his eyes low until someone else was willing to speak up.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ oh god! can you make my heart stop? ━ ! ] : #1

Postby `kosmic » Fri May 21, 2021 7:41 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
001x 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 x ──────────────────
xx michiko x pro-hero & u.a teacher x 27 & f x──x tagsxclass ⤻ her group xx locx camp centerxx wordsx 1,100
xxFingertips gently brushed through thin strands of black hair, pushing hair back until it was securely tucked behind an
ear. Eyes slowly fluttering open, scarlet eyes peering through thick eyelashes and now focusing on the group of students
sitting before her.xThe air in the bus was full of excitement and anticipation, bashful chatter amongst students; the only
thing that was probably keeping most of them awake during this dreadfully long bus ride. x However, some others slept
through parts of it or even the entire duration of it. Part of the teacher envied the ones who managed to get a decent nap
in, she hardly managed to get even a wink. x' It was a mix of nerves and just annoyance that currently knotted in the pits
of her stomach, making it impossible to settle enough to sleep for the ride. x So, instead, she listened to the hushed and
loud conversations that filled the bus, the teacher having taken a seat toward the front of the bus. xMiss Hisakawa could
still recall the moment she was informed of the upcoming camp for U.A students, x'x which wasn't anything new per say,
what caught her attention was the part where it was Shiketsu High School inviting them to their camp. There has been an
obvious and very long lived rivalry between the two hero schools; she would know as an U.A alumni. x It definitely raised
some eyebrows when the idea was put on the table, but ultimately it was agreed too. x Deep down, as a mentor, Michiko
was aware that this could be an exciting opportunity for her students and one she simply couldn't refuse. xxxx The fiery
competitive nature between the two schools would surely fuel many students' fighting spirit, 'which was the goal since it
would ultimately further their training. However, Hisakawa had her own personal reasons for dreading this camp.
xxFinally, the bus arrived at their destination, the teacher gazing out the window just as many of the students were. She
had to admit, it was a pretty nice location and felt almost... refreshing. A getaway from the hectic city life. xEven so, Mai
could only tolerate wildlife and nature for so long. x With the bus coming to a halt, the teacher stood to her feet, turning
to face the students that took up the seats behind her. xxx "Okay class, as I discussed before, your cabin number will be
located on your luggage.
xx Once you're off this bus, please drop your things off at your assigned cabin and meet in the
middle of the camp,
" she explained, x scarlet eyes flickering toward the other teacher who was also on the bus━ Sakura
Tenshi. After her small speech of direction, all the students were ready to exit this bus and quite frankly so was Michiko.
"Single file please! Careful now!" the woman found herself shouting at them, x' waving her hands around as she watched
them exit the bus after her. 'x She sighed heavily, arms folded across her chest, eyes trailing after the group of kids who
were now wandering off to their cabins. 'At least they listen...' she thought to herself.
xxJust as the students were finding their cabin, xMichiko took it upon herself to also find her own since she wasn't really
familiar with the area. xThe cabins were located just far enough from the training camp but it wasn't a terribly long walk,
the teacher finding her own living quarters relatively quick. xWalking inside, she quickly noted that her roommate hadn't
arrived yet so she went ahead and set her luggage down on one of the empty beds before leaving. Unpacking would have
to wait since everyone was instructed to meet toward the center of the camp for some sort of warm-up exercise of sorts.
As she approached the area, xit was already bustling with activity from both schools and she was quick to pick up on the
familiar shouting of a......old friend you could say. Sighing heavily, eyes peered over, it not being difficult to find him in a
crowd. Especially if you've known them since teenage years. xx She also spotted the familiar faces of Sakura and Dr. Zura
with him, choosing to avoid the group herself.xIt was no surprise that Gorou Mugen took the responsibility of welcoming
everyone and explaining why everyone was currently grouped at the center of the camp, xx having always had a thing for
attention; Michiko was the complete opposite in a way. x' Still, the woman stood on the sidelines and listened to what the
other pro-hero had to say, folding her arms once more.
xxA part of her wasn't surprised at all to learn that they would be doing a pro-hero versus student exercise, xxxxx it was
actually quite common and her students were already familiar with it. However, this would prove to be a bit more difficult;
they would need to adapt quickly to new people with unfamiliar quirks, and not to mention a teacher they might not know
anything about. Still, she had faith in her class. She listened as Gorou began to name off the teams,xx waiting for her own
name, though when she finally did hear her name.... she wasn't happy with what she got. xx' The woman felt her eyebrow
twitch in annoyance, nails digging into the palm of her hand. x'If I find out that damn bastard made these groups himself,
I'll kill him myself,'
she thought to herself, glaring in the general direction of said person. ' For now, though, she'd have to
deal with it. If for only her students' sake.
xxWith the assigned groups now gathering,xx Michiko began to make her way toward Gorou where she knew the group of
students they were put up against would also be heading toward. As she approached the white-haired hero closer, his back
turned to her, Mai felt her heart skip a beat. It has been awhile, hasn't it? His voice made its way to her ears, x'Mai messing
with the hem of her fingerless gloves as she walked closer but still kept her lips pressed together. x'x Long, black waves of
hair bouncing on her shoulders and back, the white ribbon in her hair flowing slightly in the breeze. xx Her notorious dark
blue cloak hung loosely around her shoulders and bellowed around her small figure, xx her pro-hero costume underneath.
Now just shy of the other teacher, Mai stopped and cleared her throat, announcing her arrival. xx"Mr. Mugen," she greeted,
though her tone was icy cold, scarlet eyes staring daggers into him.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔... ]

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Fri May 21, 2021 9:18 pm

🕷 (( 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐈 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈
      form: here .... role: shiketsu high teacher/pro .... quirk: fuel nightmare .... words: 1,386 .... tags: Koki

...... It was going to be a long week, Kitai could already tell. After another night spent unsuccessfully tossing and turning as opposed to sleeping, he wasn’t in the best mood to begin with, but dealing with the uncomfortable bus ride was definitely making it worse. There was so much noise in this cramped space and constant flashes of movement from the windows. Even the sunlight dappling off the trees was harsh to his eyes, despite the fact he had opted to keep them closed about halfway through this ordeal. He was doing his best not to snap at his students, who were acting particularly loud and carefree today, because he knew they were just excited about camp and he didn’t want to dampen their enthusiasm out of the gate. They would need all that positive energy to make it through the difficult training in store. So he was grating his teeth in silence and only occasionally offering one of his signature glares of barely contained ire if someone used highly excessive volume or thoughtlessly bumped into him.

...... The only bright spot of the whole ride was the person sitting next to him: Koki. The hero’s familiar presence was comforting, and he spared Kitai of any random chit chat. They’d been friends for a while now, so the other was well aware of his low tolerance for unnecessary words. He was incredibly grateful for that. When they first met he never would have imagined they’d get along so well, or become so close, but in the same way their quirks had paired seamlessly together the two heroes had done so as well. At this point no one was surprised to see both of them sitting together simply enjoying each other’s company. Although, as close as they were, there were still some things that Kitai hadn’t quite gotten used to. The feeling of Koki leaning against him and setting his head on his shoulder, for example. Kitai’s scarlet eyes blinked open in a slightly startled expression for a moment before he glanced over at the light, ruffled hair by his face. He quickly looked down after that, staring at his own knees as a soft blush crept up his face. Physical contact always managed to make him a bit awkward, even if it was welcomed in this instance.

...... As Koki spoke Kitai’s eyes softened while his eyebrows creased lightly with concern. He knew that Koki's quirk took a toll on his mind and he sympathized immensely. His own quirk had done a number on his mentality when he was younger, with consequences that still followed him to this day. Although at this point it was more so his body that was declining, but there was no point in dwelling on that. There wasn’t a thing to be done for either of them, aside from the option to quit hero work and avoid any further damage, but neither of them were at peace with that route. They were heroes, for better or worse, and they’d made their choice long ago. So they’d just have to take things one day at a time; until there were none left. Gently, Kitai set his head against Koki's and let his eyes fall shut once again. Whatever came they would face it together. He had no doubts about that.

...... When the bus finally came to a stop the internal thought of Thank God was so strong he almost said it out loud. Almost. He couldn’t wait to get out of this tin can so he would finally have some room to breathe. But of course, before he could make a move toward the exit, Gorou just had to get up and inflict them all with the obnoxious sound of his voice. The man always seemed to go out of his way to be annoying which vexed Kitai to no end. If it weren’t for Koki, Kitai would have definitely found a way to wiggle out of this trip and avoid any prolonged exposure to Gorou's antics. Speaking of Koki, the other pro currently had his face pressed into Kitai’s shoulder harder than now than a second ago and Kitai could only assume it was a result of his usual shyness when Gorou was around. It had him glaring dangers at the white haired teacher even more strongly than before. Why his best friend had to fall for this man was beyond him. Koki deserved so much better than that irritant.

...... The second the path was clear Kitai headed for the doors. When he noticed Koki was no longer attached to him he turned to check on him and realized the other hadn’t shifted from his seat. He knew Koki had a habit of making sure no one stayed behind on the bus, so he left him to it and made his way outside, sighing in relief when his feet touched solid ground. He didn't have time to enjoy a respite though, if the bustle of activity already going on at the campsite was anything to go by. U.A. must have arrived before them. Reluctantly, the mostly moody yet somewhat curious Kitai followed after Gorou to the center of camp to see what sort of people they'd be working with this week. The majority of the U.A. teachers he'd never met in person. He hung back a bit as the two groups sized each other up, looking for familiar faces on the opposite side. The only people he recognized off the bat were Sakura and Michiko. He'd bumped into them before though he didn't know either of them well. Everyone else he knew little or nothing about, so this was going to be an interesting experience to say the least.

...... He was trying to get a read on the fellow heroes, when his eyes landed on one in particular- a well-muscled heroine with pink and light colored hair. There was humor in her eyes and a warmth to her voice that suddenly had his heart pounding like he'd just downed a double espresso. He tried to swallow but his mouth was dry and he avoided eye contact by staring at the dirt by his shoes. Who is she? He'd definitely never seen her before; he would have remembered someone like her. Someone who had his pulse fluttering like this. Kitai's face burned. Whatever he'd been anticipating when he met the other teachers, it definitely wasn't this. Would they have to team up at some point? How was he supposed to talk to her when he could barely look at her without his chest tightening up? She's just so...

...... Before his mind could finish the thought he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and his head ducked down even further with embarrassment. At least Koki was hugging him from behind so he couldn't see how red Kitai was at the moment. He wasn't sure he'd be able to explain why if the other man noticed. "With you so close to me like this people might think we're dating." He pointed out in his usual monotone. Not that they weren't used to it; plenty of people assumed they were after seeing them together. But considering Koki's desire to get closer to a certain masked menace it might go better for him if there were fewer rumors about them going around. Still, it wasn't like Kitai could ever turn down a hug from his best friend anyway, even if the extra eyes on them was making his skin prickle with unwanted self-awareness.

...... He considered Koki's question, a pensive hum forming in the back of his throat. "I can soften them up for you. Do you want a smokescreen?" He tilted his head backwards, catching sight of Koki's hair in his peripheral. "I suppose we should go a little easy on them, but it'd be a nice demonstration for all the U.A. kids." He suggested, leaving the final decision up to Koki. His best friend always had good instincts when it came to things like this and he was happy to follow the other man's lead. Their ability to believe in and build on each other's ideas was part of what made them such a formidable team. The U.A. class was about to witness that for themselves, firsthand.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 002 ━ ! ]

Postby wildsight » Sat May 22, 2021 6:44 am

━━━━ 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐑𝐀 !!

age. 16 y/o ☆ gender. female ☆ role. shiketsu student ☆ quirk. feral mania ☆ tags. group three ☆ wc. 695
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      As the very air began to thicken with various emotions, Noriko began to find truly focusing a tad difficult. The atmosphere was confusing to say the least, feelings of overwhelming excitement, dread and perhaps a mixture of the two twined together plagued it. There were some obvious mixed feelings concerning this whole situation and the secrecy of the coming event wasn’t making things any easier. She found herself growing impatient, annoyed even. Not so much due to the hushed chatter going on, but more so because of the horrifying anticipation that refused to ease its grip among her. Tapping her foot upon the ground absently, her blue gaze followed the form of a pro-hero who had begun to approach Gorou. The two had a brief moment in reality, though it felt like they were taking forever. Sheesh. Not like it mattered much, a few stragglers were just returning from the cabins anyway.
      ━━As the last of the pro-heroes and students gathered together, it was as if even their surroundings held its breath for what was to come. Finally, Gorou turned to face the small crowd, clearing his throat and flashing an all too familiar grin, before beginning to speak in his usual dramatic manner. Was such really necessary? It was best not to even bother asking one’s self such a question, in the end whether it was or not, you’d simply end up dealing with it. Nonetheless, it didn’t take him long to finish his ‘song and dance’, before getting to the good stuff. The real deal. Quite literally, as a matter of fact.

━━They’d be fighting against the pro-heroes, perhaps even one of their own teachers. Such a thought was slightly amusing to say the least, that wouldn’t be too hard. But things slowly changed for the worse as the white-haired man continued to speak, the word ‘groups’ coming into play shortly afterwards. More enjoyable? Debatable. Depending on the teammates one receives, it might very well be. Or it could very well be quite the opposite. Can one truly say such things could and would be enjoyable? Perhaps, if one had the mindset of their all too cheerful Mr. Mugen. She, herself, on the other hand begged to differ.
      ━━Alas, as the groups began to be picked out, it wasn’t long before her competitive nature came into play. Alright, so what? This couldn’t be that hard. Surely, it would be a mere breeze to toss around a pro-hero, especially with the way this whole event was set up. Right? Right. Show-off a bit, a few good hits here and there, everything would be fine. Soon enough, her name was called. She’d be joining group three, apparently. Three? Better than four at least.

And then, the final words were spoken. It was time to form together in their respective groups. This was the not so fun part. As she turned to begin heading to the spot that had been set aside for group three, she ran the names through her mind once more. Yukiharu. Hibiki. Aiko. Only one of those names was recognizable, which was Hibiki. And it was merely due to the fact they went to the same school, otherwise, she hardly possessed any knowledge of him. The other two must be U.A students. Lovely.
      ━━Why they were paired alongside those of U.A was beyond her, but it didn’t matter. There were more important things to worry about. Or rather, deal with. They had to figure out how exactly they’d take on their assigned pro-hero, even worse, they hardly had any time to figure themselves out. They all harbored different quirks, the unknown ones would be especially difficult to work with, so adaptability would be key here. There was no time for a ton of introductions nor learning about their sparring partners to a great extent. There would only be time to form a strategy and hope for the best.
      ━━Time would soon tell whether they succeeded or failed. She truly hoped it wouldn’t be the latter, what an awful and outright embarrassing thing to happen on one’s first day at camp, let alone the first activity. That would be unfortunate indeed.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ━━━━ 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐀 !!

age. 16 y/o ♡ gender. female ♡ role. u.a student ♡ quirk. flashy ♡ tags. group two ♡ wc. 791
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      One could always bet on Kasumi wandering off into her own thoughts, regardless of the situation. Her mindset could be compared to that of a child, anything of importance would surely be forgotten if she didn’t have someone more grounded to steer her in the right direction. It was honestly irritating for those who depended on her, though most - if not everyone - she’d come across and known for awhile, have learned their lesson. Simply don’t trust her with anything of importance, she’ll most certainly forget about it in a short period of time. Such a trait was infuriating and absolutely dangerous depending on the circumstances. But, it wasn’t like Kasumi knew of danger all that well either.
      ━━She was merely musing to herself about the next event, currently on the idea of swimming. Such was a fun summer activity apparently, but she ultimately decided against it. That didn’t seem like something they’d do the moment they arrived, plus her last experience with water hadn’t been a pleasant one. Then again, it wasn’t her fault the water decided to be mean that day. Perhaps something to do with cooking was more likely? Upon further inspection, due to lack of ingredients and of proper cooking utensils and appliances, that wasn’t likely either. Hm, such would’ve been fun and tasty. Unless the food ended up burnt. Then it wasn’t so tasty. Oh! Maybe-

Before she could get lost in her thoughts any further, a voice broke through her thoughts causing her to blink. Back in the realm of reality, Kasumi turned her gaze toward a white-haired man, while a few other pro-heroes stood nearby. Oh, they were getting ready to begin! How exciting! Holding her hand together tightly, she awaited the news with bright eyes, Bouncing on her feet just a tad, the event was finally revealed in a theatrical manner. They’d be fighting against pro-heroes!
      ━━Such an idea could be unsettling to some, but again, this was Kasumi and...things were hardly ever unsettling to her. To her, this was a wonderful idea, they would have the chance to show off their quirks and impress those they looked up to. Could things get any better than that? They certainly could. Because they wouldn’t be facing these pro-heroes alone, but rather within groups. And that was certainly something to look forward to, even though the wait wouldn’t be long. She wondered who they’d have to fight against, who she’d be paired with. It was an interesting thought. With the amount of students here, there were quite a few possibilities.

It was soon announced that she’d be joining group two, who would be facing off against two different pro-heroes. Hm. Akimitsu, Chiura and Sera were the ones she’d be working alongside. Sera was a familiar name, the other two weren’t so much. Meaning, they had to be from Shiketsu. Ooo. Her first interaction with Shiketsu students, how thrilling this was. They’d have bonding time right off the bat, perfect indeed!
      ━━So, as everyone began to disperse into their respective groups, Kasumi merely stood there for a few moments. The idea of this event was exciting and would be interesting at the very least, the only thing that might prove to be a hassle would be working together with those she was unfamiliar with. Of course, Kasumi was quite the outgoing individual, but she couldn’t say the same for the others in her group. Whether or not it’d be a generally peaceful gathering was beyond her, but it wasn’t like she truly preferred one or the other, as she herself wasn't very quiet anyway. Wait. The other kind of peaceful. She believed so, at least more peaceful than those who were prone to be particularly loud or rambunctious. Though she couldn’t exactly fault them either, being quiet all the time was dreadful. She couldn’t imagine being such a way. Though there were some who-

Her thoughts were cut off by the sight of a form passing through her line of vision, everything which had become a mere haze now grew clear. She really needed to stop drifting off like that, especially since others might be waiting on her. Oh yeah. Group three. Letting her gaze flicker about, it soon landed on the designated spot for her group. Jogging over to the proper area, Kasumi slowed to a stop once reaching it, glancing around for a few moments with a smile. She could hardly wait to begin, the prospect was simply too great to have patience for.
      ━━And now, as she watched those of other groups form together she merely had no choice but to wait. It's not like she couldn’t, time would pass without a second thought. Or in her case many thoughts. Many, many thoughts.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━ ❝ my V is for Vendetta ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Sun May 23, 2021 12:05 pm

( )𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈!! PARASITE ❞
        ( tags: anyone in hideout ) ( form: here ) ( 40 ) ( hitman + villain leaning ) ( wc: 730 )( mentions: ryuu, tatsuo )

indentWhy was he here?

indentTugging at the collar of his shirt as he cursed silently, obviously irritated at the current situation. He and a few the other villains were summoned to the middle of nowhere. actually, in the middle of the forest. Tora had been busy with his taxing occupation as a hitman, only to be pulled from it to be in the middle of a forest. A forest. Thinking about what he should be doing, only made his temper rise and wear his patience thin. Lounging around with the other villains looking like idiots was the last thing he wanted to do. Being here was a complete waste of time. Resting his hand on his gun holster on his belt, the other resting on the strap across his chest, connecting his shoulder gun holster. A few bruises on his cheeks, a few fresh cuts accompanying old scars on his arms, and his infamous scar on his lip; anyone could tell that he was busy a few moments prior.

indentTora still wasn’t informed on why he and the other villains were called out into the middle of the forest surrounded by mountains, they really could've picked a better spot. It was unlike him to be seen with other villains, much less villains from the League. He was a busy man, working day in and day out. He had the money he needed but Tora didn’t have much to do other than his job. No one asks about him any more, since the answer was always the same thing. The days he does return, he always receives a scolding about leaving his kids all alone in the hideout. It didn’t bother him that they were exposed to such an environment at a young age, why should he be? If anything, it was good for them. It showed them that the world shouldn’t rely on some stupid heroes manufactured at stupid schools. It showed them the true colors of life. Plus, they grew up in the League! They should be grateful they had such a safe place to grow up in. It had never crossed his mind on how his kids felt about Tora being so busy, at least, not until his co-workers began to remind him that his kids were human too. Tora huffed at the memory of others scolding him, crossing his arms in anger. Some nerve they had to be scolding him, very few at the LoV had children; they didn’t get to scold him for ‘being a bad father.’ It was none of their damn business, either.

indentDeciding that it was best to think about something else - to prevent himself from exploding in anger - he kicked aside a few leaves, revealing the rusted handle. ‘Really? What is this, spy kids?’ Opening the entrance to the underground bunker open, he rolled his eyes as he slid down the ladder, landing with a loud thud. There were already a couple of villains here, to his surprise. His face twisting into a grimace, he scoffed. “Could’ve made the entrance a little more flattering,” he grumbled walking over to some chairs, not bothering to greet anyone. They were the least of his concerns.

indentThe main room was quite big, there was a bar just in case anyone needed one, and a large table in the middle with chairs surrounding it so there was room for everyone. There were several hallways which probably contain bedrooms and more places for the rest of the goons to laze around. Scoffing again through his nose, he placed his chin on the palm of his hand. “Wonder if my kiddos are gonna come, it’s about time that I’ve seen them,” he mumbled, closing his heavy eyes. ‘Well, not Ryuu… he’s got things to do’ he thought with a proud twisted smile on his face. ‘One day that kid is gonna be just as busy as his Papa. For now, he’s got a problem to take care for me though.’ A loud groan ripped from his throat as he swung his legs over the counter, his dark hair covering his tired eyes.

indentHe should be doing better things than sitting inside some stupid underground hideout. Tora should be busy. But here he is, hoping Tatsuo would pop up so he can reunite with his son. Other than that, Tora had no other reason to be here.

Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Tue May 25, 2021 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ there's a name for boys like you ━ 001 ! ]

Postby lilymei. » Sun May 23, 2021 5:34 pm

x ── ( 𝙍𝙔𝙐𝙐𝙅𝙄 𝙆𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙄 ──────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx"ryuu", shiketsu 2-a | tags; shinobu > kitai, kiko | mentions; n/a | form; here | wc; 1,090

viper.With his head leaned against the cool bus window, eyes half-lidded as he looked out at the dark glow of early morning starting above the horizon, Ryuu released a soft, almost inaudible sigh as he watched the world zoom by in shades of midnight and the occasional gold streetlights and headlights. Far from accustomed to being awake at such an early hour, the dark-haired teen was not looking to interact with anyone, feigning sleep as the sound of the bus engine continued to drone on through the early morning. The villain had been dreading this “amazing” school trip for the past couple of weeks, and despite his excuses and attempts to get out of spending the new days surrounded by goody-two-shoes pro-heroes and other star-eyed wannabes, his attempts had been futile and he was stuck. If it hadn’t been for his father’s direct request for him to attend Shiketsu, Ryuu would’ve chosen any other job on the market, even if it meant losing sleep. He couldn’t picture any worse fate than being around these heroes for the next week and having to act as though he enjoyed it. But c’est la vie, so was life.

viper.Nearly dozing off as morning continued to creep into full view, Ryuu was rudely jolted awake by the bus pulling to a complete stop at the front of the camp. Biting his lip to stop the slew of curses he wanted to yell at the driver, the teen stretched his arms above his head and began to look around at the other students and teachers in the bus, electric blue stopping on a head of cotton candy pink in the near distance. Shinobu Kobu, for being his designated target, courtesy of his father’s wishes, she seemed… incredibly normal. The typical wannabe hero Ryuu struck down at the beck and call of the League, and yet, his dad spoke of her like she was a threat. Putting on a cheery smile to wave over at Shinobu, Ryuu grabbed onto the seat in front of him to pull himself to a standing position and yawned, open hand clumsily reaching for his suitcase on the seat by him.

viper.Waiting for everyone else to exit the bus, Ryuu followed suit, rolling his shoulders to loosen the tension in them as he willed his signature grin onto his features, jumping down the steps of the bus onto the gravel road with an exaggerated crouch before standing again. Immediately, blue eyes searched for his target, who wasn’t too difficult to pick out and moved to her silently, weaving between students to try and catch her before her pesky little friends came to seize her attention. Slipping behind the girl, he placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned to the right to catch lime green eyes for a moment, grinning brightly. It would’ve been so easy for him to snap her neck right then and there… honestly, he could do it anywhere with how quick the girl was to let down her guard, but the eyes of other heroes were always there, making a quick and simple escape impossible.

viper.“Hey, my lil’ strawberry!” He sang sweetly, lifting his hands from her shoulders before taking a few steps back with a small smile, bright blue searching to see Chiiura in the distance and glared. Of course, someone had to disrupt his moment. “I’ll catch up to ya later, alright? Gonna drop my stuff off at my cabin and probably head over for the first practice to stretch before it starts! See ya!”

viper.As soon as Ryuu turned away from Shinobu, the happy-go-lucky expression dropped into a dull scowl as he looked for his prison of a home for the next week, desperate to have a moment to himself once more to regain his illusory enthusiasm before the first “activity” the heroes had planned. If anything bothered him more than simply being in the presence of so many heroes, so many people believing they were doing the best for everyone by controlling others, it was the fact that he couldn’t use his quirk to its fullest potential. Under the guise of simply being a quirk to manipulate senses and energy levels, it took all of Ryuu’s control to not send his opponents’ adrenaline haywire and end battles swiftly as he often did on the job. Instead, crammed into a “support” role, Ryuu often was left unsatisfied at the end of a fight. Kicking the door of the cabin open, the teen slid his suitcase to the side of one of the unoccupied beds and sat at the edge with a loud exhale, dull eyes focusing on the floor below him. He couldn’t be bothered to spare any potential cabinmates a second glance and if they thought he was being “off”, maybe it would encourage them to not interact, hopefully.

viper.Biting on the inside of his cheek till he could taste blood, Ryuu adjusted the rising flow of adrenaline in his veins to quell the already-heightening anger toward the camp and his father for sending him here and let out another sigh. Not even a couple of hours in and Ryuu already felt sick to his stomach at the thought of having to stay here. Out of all jobs, why did Tora send him here… Holding back the will to kill something or take out his frustrations on the bed frame, the teen pushed himself up to a standing position once more and turned toward the door again with a defeated groan. He couldn’t go missing for too long, it wouldn’t be a good impression to arrive late to the first event of the camp.

viper.As Ryuu exited the cabin, he tried to recall where he was to meet with Mr. Nagata and Mr. Kuroshi for the first exercise and eventually ended up wandering aimlessly till he spotted the two distinct figures in the distance talking and feigned a smile once more as he approached. “Mr. Nagata, Mr. Kuroshi! I hope I’m not too early for the first event! I just didn’t have much to set up in my cabin so I thought I’d get here early to stretch and get ready!” He exclaimed excitedly, hands clapped behind him as he looked around to see if he recognized any other students in the group. Knowing their quirks would likely assist his ability to end the fight as quickly as possible, but regardless, Ryuu knew he had to tread carefully when fighting the teachers, one slip of his ability and the gig would be up.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━ ❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭━ ! ]

Postby kalo. » Fri May 28, 2021 11:20 am

◇ ( 𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 ━━━━━━
( r. ua student ) ( q. sphinx ) ( m. bruh moment .-. ) ( t. training group )
    x
    indentindent
    The dark ears on Akila's head perked up when the voice of one of the Shiketsu teachers spoke up. Listening to the white haired pro speak up about the next task a hand. Watching as he stopped talking to another pro, one that Akila recognized as Spitfire [because who didn't know her she was honestly one of Akila's favorite pro heroes here in Japan]. Tilting her head and narrowing her eyes as he started to talk. Ears picking up the movement around her as the students started to get restless. Everyone wanted to know what they were doing. And she didn't blame them. Being stuck on a bus for who knows how long was awful, and Akila needed to be active constantly. The lion portion of her body constantly needing to be up and moving.

indentindent“You’ll be fighting us Pro-Heroes!”

indentindentAkila felt her whole face erupt in a grin. Her sharp canine jutting out and her tail lashing behind her. Wings folded tightly against her body as to not disrupt and hit the other students around her. While she wouldn't have care about hitting the others with her quirk before, it was different here than it was in Egypt. Mutant quirks were common in Egypt that she didn't have to worry about hitting someone and getting scolded. It was different here in Japan. She rarely saw other Mutant quirks like hers on the streets, let alone in the hero course. She stood out like a sore thumb. Flattening her ears against her head before trying to listen to the group assignments. At least here she could channel this anger into her training. And hopefully not hurt anyone. She knew if she played too rough she would get in trouble with the pros, and even banned from certain events. Physical events at least. And that's why she was here in the first place. To train and work on her physical strength. The cat shook her head as she started to actually focus on the assignments. She didn't want to miss who she had to take down. Wouldn't be too hard, right? She knew of some of the pro's quirks... but upon moving she had to learn all of the pros in the area. Which was hard. And awful.

indentindent“Group 4! Up against yours truly is Kentaro, Kagemori, and A...Akira? Akia? No wait… Give me a moment, kiddos. Ahhh! Akila!” Immediately Akila felt her tail lash behind her. Letting out a soft hiss to herself before crossing her arms. Watching as the students started to separate. So she'd be against the Shiketsu teacher who failed to know her name... great. She didn't know his quirk nor did she really know who he was anyway. He didn't seem like a threat currently. So the sphinx slowly made her way over to where the other students were. She knew of the one male. Kentaro. He was from UA. She couldn't quite remember every aspect of his quirk but she knew it dealt with the ocean and sharks. That would be an interesting matchup. The other student she didn't know. His dual-colored hair was interesting, however. Maybe if he had a quirk that could help her they could finish this fight fast. That's what she wanted anyway. To knock this hero on his rear and show him to never mess with her again. Even if it was 'accidental' she wasn't having it. Just made her feel angrier than she was.

indentindentSlowly Akila came to a stop next to the other students in their group. Lashing her tail before stretching her wings up high. She wasn't as adept with her wings as she was with the rest of her quirk, but this was time to try new things and get better at it after all. With a huff, she looked at the two boys. "I'm Akila. Mutant quirk if you couldn't tell." And as if to make a point she clawed at the ground. Tail still lashing behind her as she started to let her anger build-up for the fight. "Who even is the teacher we're fighting? I've never seen him before." The feline let out a shrug, totally ignoring whatever the white-haired pro said or did. Focusing on her teammates. "Can't be too hard to take him down. As long as I can use my enhanced strength we'll be fine. I have a weak sand manipulation emitter quirk if we need that."

indentindentThe sphinx let out a cocky smirk as she moved to push her hair into a small ponytail. This was going to be a fun fight. She needed to release her anger and on top of it she was able to show everyone just how strong and misjudged mutant quirks were. She was done with the constant slander against mutant quirks. It was degrading and just straight-up unnecessary.

──────── ( wc. 808 )
Last edited by kalo. on Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Fri May 28, 2021 2:26 pm

╔═ 𝐼𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎, 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 ═══════════════╗
Akio Keneda | UA Teacher/Pro Hero | tagged: Sakura -> Group 1 | words: 685
╚══════════ 𝒟𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵
The bus ride was Akio's favorite! She was of course sat in the very back, being too tall to sit anywhere else. That didn't stop her from hearing the kids all singing "the wheels on the bus". Each time they started, Akio was right there with them, singing along like they hadn't just done this song twenty times. Despite starting the song singing, Akio never finished one because she would catch sight of Sakura. Her Queen, the love of her life, her fire, Sakura Tenshi. Akio loved her to bits, almost more than she loved hero work. While it did surprise the strong hero that the fiery queen didn't ride her motorcycle to the training camp, Akio was happy to see Sakura joining everyone and their chaos in the bus. Having her there made the ride there go seemingly faster for the giant woman in the back of the bus. It made her extra excited to see what was to come!
As the bus came to an abrupt stop, Akio was already on her feet, too excited to stay seated any longer. With only a small wobble, Akio moved to the front of the bus, excited to see not only how the UA students reacted to the camp but also those from Shiketsu. It made her anxious to get started with the first event, already! "Y'all know what to do! Go Beyond!" Akio exclaimed, hyping up the students even more. She then waved at the bus driver before proceeding to forgo the stairs and just hop off the bus as if it were nothing.
Once on solid ground, Akio moved off to the side, watching as the kids all got off the bus. Once they had all exited, Akio still waited. She wanted to wait for Sakura to come off. It didn't take too long, of course. Luckily the kids didn't make the worst mess possible. Once Sakura was off the bus, Akio followed behind her like a lost puppy. She followed behind her, watching as the students all made their way to the cabins to drop off their stuff. Akio paused as she watched some even returning already and ready for the first event of their training camp. She couldn't wait, honestly. She was so focused on seeing all the students she knew and ones she didn't know that she had missed her queen approach her rival.
Gorou Mugen, she hated his guts. Akio couldn't remember how their rivalry started but it was a constant between the two. Even to this very moment. Watching Gorou and Sakura interact made Akio feel a small bit of jealousy. She was the one with Sakura, right? Should she not be the one getting the attention? With that thought in mind, Akio came up behind Sakura and draped her arms around the other woman's shoulders. She simply glanced at Gorou for half a second to see if he was looking before giving her queen a kiss on the cheek. "Sakura, my queen!" She hummed as she leaned against the smaller woman. "I wish I could watch you against the kiddos, but I know you'll do great," she cheered, giving the Fiery Pro hero a final soft squeeze to her shoulders before heading off towards where she would want to start her fight with the students. She remembered she was to be paired up with Chouki for this first fight, switching in and out with her during the fight. It also sounded like, after hearing Gorou's announcement, she had Kanon and Tsubasa in her group. She remembered them from her PE classes, having worked to push them to their physical limits. They could at least expect that. However, the other two were left unaware. That was good, though!
If she were a villain, they wouldn't have time to expect anything anyways.
As her group started to come together, she pressed her knuckles against her hips, standing tall and proud as she looked down at the students. "Hope y'all are ready!" She called out, a deep chuckle escaping from her chest. "I wish you all luck, you're gonna need it!

╔═ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 ══════════════╗
Chiura Eiichi | Shiketsu Student | tagged: Shinobu -> Akimitsu | words: 576
╚═════ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?! ══╝
Chi simply just stood beside Shinobu, dreading what was to come. However, feeling the tug on his sleeve, he looked down to look at the phone his friend was pushing towards him. Reading the soft note, he shrugged, looking away again. Honestly, he was excited to see everyone from both schools together. However, the idea of having to fight physically bothered Chi. What was he to do with his quirk in such a fight? He only saw the next message from Shino when the phone was back in his line of sight. The question made his tense shoulders soften. She was concerned for him, that was sweet. Looking away from the phone to meet Shino's gaze, he just attempted a soft, reassuring smile. Though, the corner of his mouth simply twitched. It was really all he had in him. He didn't smile much at all so the slight twitch was all he could offer Shino. Hopefully, she'd notice that he tried, though.
Chi started to zone out when he heard Shino speak before giggling. He glanced at her before looking down again in slight embarrassment. It was obvious to anyone who knew him that he would hate this activity that the heroes had planned for them. Chi was not a physical person. He preferred to just sit at home and fight against hackers instead, as a hero. He didn't wanna throw punches. Yet, here he was, being forced to fight not just others who were inexperienced but pro heroes WITH experience. Chi felt a shiver of fear rush through him. Of course, he would fail at this camp, it was probably made for those with physical quirks anyways.
Chi turned his attention towards his old sensei, Gorou, as he called attention and began to explain the first event they would all be participating in. Chi had found himself looking up to the pro hero when he first started his studies at Shiketsu. Not only was he a rather good role model, despite what the others thought, Chi found that he was an excellent man all-in-all. Just thinking about him made the young hero hide a small, lopsided smile. He liked to think what his life would have been like had he been raised by Gorou rather than by his own father.
Chi had started to zone out again just as Gorou started to list the groups and who they would be fighting. All he could really understand was that he was in a group with at least Akimitsu. He had missed everything else, though. When he refocused himself, Chi was alone, Shinobu having run off to join her own group. The digital hero sighed before looking around, searching for Akimitsu. He knew the other student well. He knew he would be able to hide with him and also protect him if it came to it. After a few moments of searching, he spotted the familiar white hair of Chi's fellow shy, soft boy. With quick movements, Chi made his way over to him. Once close enough, he hid behind the taller boy, glancing about as if he were hiding from something. Which, he was, but that was besides the point.
A soft noise escaped Chi's lips as he made his presence aware to Akimitsu. "Who are we against, hero wise?" He asked, softly. He didn't want to be too loud, afraid that it would make people look at him. "And who else is in our group?"

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 ════════════════╗
Keiko/Keiko Shima | Villain | tagged: Mitsuki | words: 440
╚════════════ 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
It wasn't uncommon for villains to roam around in the darkness of alleyways. Especially Keito, the peacock villain who was best known for their hatred for those with emitter or transformation type quirks. Kei believed that the world should not be run by them and should have equality. That belief just showed itself in a way that made it appear as if the mutant wanted all non-mutants dead. Well, they were not going to deny that fact!
Roaming through dark passages, Kei watched the bright streets move, the people alive and well and unassuming. Watching them go about their days so easily bothered the peacock immensely. Especially since they had to constantly make sure that nothing got caught in their own tail like someone's foot. It made their heart yearn for revenge against the people living life so easily. They deserved to have difficulties like themselves!
Just as Kei was about to step out from the alleyway they were hiding in, they watched as a small, lesser-known villain rushed past in front of them. They took a step away, wanting to see what happened yet not get caught by what Kei assumed was the hero that would be chasing the other villain. In the end, they weren't wrong. With ease, the villain was captured by the hero's expanded arms. Watching them irked Kei, but they opted to ignore it, instead out at the crowd watching. It didn't take long for them to spot a somewhat familiar head of green hair. With a final glance to check if the hero was still occupied with the other villain, Kei made their way towards the snake man.
They kept their distance for a few moments, not wanting to interrupt the man if he were just enjoying a lonely stroll. However, seeing him interact with a child and its parent, Kei made their move to approach him. Quickening their pace before matching Mitsuki's. "Hey, Mitsuki, right?" They questioned, wanting to make sure they weren't just mistaking some stranger for a fellow league person. "What were you up to with that kid, huh? Looked like ya scared it pretty good," they ended with a sinister smirk on their lips. They were all too giddy to see someone fearful, especially if they didn't have a mutation quirk. It made something inside the mutant shiver with glee. That same glee they got watching those with emitter or transformation quirks die or suffer in any way. That same glee they got watching heroes with mutant quirks rise to the top... that one thought made them feel as if the ends justified the means. It was that simple, really!
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ you want a good girl that does bad things !]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Fri May 28, 2021 6:40 pm

( )𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍!! ALL SEEING EYES ❞
        ( tags: michiko + his group ) ( form: here ) ( 28 ) ( shiketsu high teacher + pro-hero ) ( wc: 1282 )

indentMr. Mugen.

indentOh?

indentHis eyes widened a small fraction behind his mask. The familiar voice was directly behind him and he knew very well who it was. The icy cold tone of her voice almost made him feel… nostalgic -- sentimental even. Almost! A simple greeting - if he could consider that a greeting - took his mind back a couple of years, small memories jumping into his head. Good and bad. Before turning around, his chin faced the sky, his shoulders bobbing up and down as he laughed boisterously. He hadn’t expected her to actually be here. He was preparing himself to fight a group of kids alone, to be quite honest. Then again, Gorou was sure that she had missed him very much! Or at least that’s what he told himself. It had actually been quite some time since he’s seen his childhood friend. The two of them worked at completely different schools which happened to be powerful rivals, which was very ironic given that the two of them have a strong competitive nature. It was only natural for them to keep competing against one another even after they graduated. Believe it or not, Gorou had attended U.A and moved to teach at Shiketsu; an offer given to him after being a Pro-Hero for about a year and a half. He loved his two jobs and students dearly! But Gorou always tells his students that he's a Pro hero before he's a teacher.

indentGorou turns his head around, a smirk on his lips that must be an all too familiar sight for the pro hero behind him. Mr. Mugen? He repeats in a mocking manner, his voice low with a deep timbre to it. His hand strokes his chin, lower lip jutting out. “That’s not how you greet your beloved friend, Mai.” Completely turning around, he scans her from head to toe, the smirk returning. “Did you grow taller? How sad, I’ll miss my little Mai,” He stretches his long arms out, his infamous devilish laugh escaping his throat. “Mai! Give your favorite person a hug, baby!” She really had no choice, he was almost an entire head taller than her. A large hand grabbed Mai's forearm and tugged her towards him, laughing obnoxiously as her head collided with his chest. With one arm encasing her to prevent her from escaping, the other rested on her head, ruffling her hair. After a few moments of tormenting the poor girl, he grabs her face and squishes it; his hand large enough to cover her face entirely. “It’s Gorou to you, lady! I don’t wanna hear ‘Mr. Mugen~’ coming from you ever again!” He scolds, white brows furrowing under the mask.

indentWith one last rather hard head pat, he let the girl go and placed his hands on his hips. “I see you can’t get enough of me,” He jokes lightheartedly. Mai’s arrival nearly makes Gorou forget what they were supposed to be doing. Talk about short attention span. In the distance, students were already talking to their group mates, only if they were from the same school. Aside from that, most of the quieter students in his class looked like they were also having a rough time already. A good fraction of his own class were introverted or timid, he didn’t mind though; Gorou was a friend to all types of people. Glancing back at Michiko, he released a small sigh. The two of them were together throughout their teen years up until it was time to graduate. They still get paired up together here and there for missions, since their quirks blend well together, but that was about it. It was unfortunate that the students would eventually have to face the same fate. “You’re so lucky to have been paired up with me, Mai!” he already felt the annoyance radiating from Michiko, it was like a heater during the winter. Poor thing had to deal with him for years.

indent“But really, It’s nice to see you, Mai. I missed you a lot, He said, with a calmer tone and a warm smile. The type of smile he used whenever he was trying to woo the cashier to give him a bigger discount at stores. Luckily, it always worked! Slowly, his warm smile cracked into a larger one, a laugh following it; giving away the fact he tried buttering her up. “Anyways, warm yourself up. Don’t want to hear your bones crackin’ and you complaining about being tired in the middle of the fight,” he had already done his fair share of warming up, it was important to prevent any injuries.

indentGorou turned his head to look at the few students that were supposed to fight with him (and Michiko, of course). They were on the opposite side of the small area, bundled together as their mouths moved in conversation. Unfortunately, both Gorou and Mai were too far to listen in on their game plan. The area they had to work with wasn't necessarily all that small, nor was it too big; it was just enough that he could barely hear the students voices. But it's not like he needed to hear it though, the drastic difference in experience was enough to predict who was going to win this little activity. He’d still like it if they tried their best though. Seemed to him that there were more U.A kiddos than Shiketsu. That would’ve been a disadvantage if Mai hadn't been chosen to be his teammate. Nudging Michiko gently, “Tell me more about your kids’ quirks, yeah?” Michiko was probably the very first person to know that Gorou hated being at a disadvantage. It was safe to say that the same can be said about Michiko. The U.A kids had no idea what Gorou was capable of, so they had to rely on their teammates for that information. Much like what Gorou was doing now.

indentCounting the heads of the students on the other side. Gorou’s lips stretched across his face, this was going to be a piece of cake! “The one with the duo-colored hair is Kagemori. He releases a haze that lets him roam freely while his opponents are stuck trying to navigate their way through it. He’s got some issues but he’s nothing you should underestimate. Same goes for most of my kids,” he pauses to look at his friend with conceited look on his face. The moment his lips moved to speak, he noticed that there was a student missing. His smug smirk quickly turned into a disappointed frown, lips twitching downward in distaste. While he was a bit more lenient than other teachers at Shiketsu, it still didn’t satisfy him when a student was missing in action. Action that they should be participating in. They were here for a reason after all. Deciding not to dwell on it too much, he laughs it off instead.

indentThey were going make up for it later, anyway.

indentCupping his hands around his mouth, “Hey!! Tell us when you’re ready!” He shouts, waving with one arm and throwing up a thumbs up with the other. They could start hitting and using their quirks on Gorou for all he cared. He was prepared for anything that would come his way. His gaze lingered on the students, remembering their faces and where they stood. He hoped they were just excited as he was. He held his confidence far above his head, the chances of Mai and Gorou losing were slim to none; but he wanted to see how much fight these kids had in them. How strong they wanted to get. Gorou doesn’t care nor waste his time on weaklings, after all.

( )𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 𝐊𝐎𝐁𝐔!! CURSED SPEECH ❞
        ( tags: Chi, ryuu -> her group ) ( form: here ) ( 16 ) ( shiketsu high student; hero course ) ( wc: 1013 )

indentShinobu understood that Chi had a strong dislike towards… most physical activities that Gorou made the class do. Shifting her weight from left to right, the uneasiness that Chi was feeling seeped into Shinobu’s own body. Shaking her head and gently patting her face with her hands, she sighed. His quirk wasn’t exactly well-equipped for physical fights anyways, so she knew that he was uncomfortable participating in these sorts of things. She was accustomed to Chi during his time in her class, up until he left for another one. She didn’t really mind, surely he had his reasons. Though, it meant she had to make a new friend all over again. Luckily, it was a quick process! It didn’t take her too long to gravitate to Ryuuji, she was stuck at his side like gum at the bottom of someone’s shoe.

indentWith her lime eyes stuck onto the ground, lost in thought once again; she felt heavy hands on her shoulders, making her body dip forwards a bit. Squeaking in surprise, her hands flew on top of the ones on her shoulders, squeezing them gently, nearly interlocking her fingers with theirs. Internally, she was grasping at her soul that had fled from the shock, yanking back into her body. 'Speak of the devil,' A surprise attack, that was. Eyes locking in with striking blue ones, Shinobu was quick to grin widely at the boy. A little too quick, actually. The nickname he gave her had yet to render in her mind, but when it did the tips of her ears and cheeks blossomed into a soft red hue. Impossible for him the miss.

indentRight. His little strawberry. Her eyes widened as she replayed the scene, burying her face into her hands after letting go of Ryuuji’s hands; touch still lingering. “Ryuu,” she whispered, stopping herself from saying anything else. The fear of hurting anyone around her was latched onto her like a leech. It was a draining feeling. She had no freedom with her quirk, it felt like she constantly had to be shackled for the safety of others; but as long as others were safe, that's all that mattered. She'd easily sacrifice anything of hers for the welfare of other people. Unaware that she had been mindlessly staring at the boy in front of her, Shinobu gave him a soft smile and nodded, the blush still nipping at her cheeks. ‘Good luck.’ Sighing as she dropped her hands at her side, she looked over at Chi as he stared at the ground; probably internally freaking out about the activity. Looking down at the spot he was drilling holes into, she brought a hand up to her chest, thinking about ways to comfort the boy. The uneasiness returned as quickly as it disappeared, it felt like there was nothing she could do.

indentBut there was. There was always something she - or any other person - could do. Maybe she could offer Chi some training time after this activity was over. It wasn’t bad knowing some hand-to-hand combat, after all. Looking back up at her friend, she felt her stomach drop in guilt when he only managed to give her a weak smile. If you could even call it that. An attempt was made and that was all she could ask for. Bringing her hand up onto his arm, she rubbed it comfortingly and sent him a small smile. She couldn’t talk but her gaze said it all. ‘It’ll be over soon.’

indentUnfortunately, Shinobu was doubting herself as well. Her group mates were a few feet away from her, two of them together and Nozomi all alone. Nozomi! She didn’t talk to him a whole lot but he was the class representative after all. She knew that he was more than capable of taking a leader role, despite his shy demeanor. With her bright eyes flickering between the U.A students and Nozomi, she puffed her cheeks up and walked up to the red-head.

indentGiving him a small short-lived wave and a small hum as a greeting, she stood in front of him and without giving the boy a chance to say hi back, she gently grabbed the hem of his sleeve and walked towards the U.A students. Looking over her shoulder, she gave him a tiny smile as an apology. Stopping in front of the two students, she noticed one of them had a mutant quirk! Gasping quietly, Shinobu shook in her spot in excitement. ‘So cool - no - So cute!’ she thought, unintentionally staring. “Oh!” She lets go of Nozomi, clasping her hands behind her as she stares at him expectantly. Looking back at the other students, she pulls out her phone and flips through her images. Stopping on her self made introduction card, she shows the two her screen.

indent“Hi! My name is Shinobu Kubo. I am a second year student at Shiketsu High. I can’t talk. My quirk doesn’t let me talk since it’s very potent and I don’t want to hurt anyone <3”

indentIt was silly, really. Silly in a sad way. The fact she had to make her own introduction on her phone. Quickly putting her phone away, she glanced at the small blonde girl, her hand moving on its own as she placed it on her head. “Cute.” Shinobu geeked over their height difference, even if it wasn’t all that drastic. It felt nice being tall for once! Giving Kanon a closed eyed smile, she focused back on the task at hand.

indentHearing a loud voice from across their small field, Shinobu’s eyes widened at their opponent. Strong, tall, and mighty. She couldn’t say she was well-informed of the hero, but the same can be said towards any other hero that wasn’t Gorou. But her presence was strong enough to shake Shinobu’s hopes a little bit. They were supposed to fight against her?

indent"I wish you all luck, you're gonna need it!

indentYeah, they were. Looking back at Nozomi, she waves her hand in front of him, pleading that he’ll quickly think up a game plan.

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ fever dream high in the quiet of the night ━ 001 !

Postby lilymei. » Sun May 30, 2021 7:12 pm

x ── ( ᑕᕼOᑌKI ᗰOᖇIYᗩᗰᗩ ──────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx"polaris", pro-hero | tags; akio, group 1 | mentions; gorou | form; here | wc; 1,026

flight.Chouki had never been much of a morning person. Following her completion of UA many years ago, the girl had fallen into a routine of… not having a routine. She played the days as they came and went, sleeping whenever exhaustion hit and waking whenever her body forced her into consciousness. While, in part, due to vivid nightmares that would haunt her sleep, she never found another need to monitor her schedule too strictly.

flight.However, as a result, waking up for the UA-Shiketsu hero camp’s bus ride had been a struggle. Stumbling out the door with her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail with her baby blue suitcase noisily whacking against the back of her foot, the girl started the walk to UA, which fortunately was just a couple of blocks away from her home.

flight.Aboard the bus, Chouki stood in the back to allow the last students to sit and doze off in the seats and opted to hold onto the railing hanging from the roof of the vehicle, occasionally having to stretch onto her toes to firmly grasp it. Bicolored eyes flitted around the interior, trying to pin familiar faces in the crowd of students, recognizing a couple from tournaments she had refereed at with a small smile. While they weren’t necessarily the bright and chipper heroes of the future at the moment, potential shone in each one and it lifted Cho’s spirits to know she’d be spending the next week or so helping them in their journey. With that thought, a gentle smile crossed delicate features as Cho skipped to the front of the bus to look out the window, hands grasping the two side bars and as she looked out at the sprawling road, her heart couldn’t help but skip a beat.

flight.The early morning dew still clung to the trees and foliage surrounding the campsite and as the bus slowly drew to a stop. Waiting for the other students and teachers to exit, Chouki followed behind them energetically, bright eyes scanning the trees in the distance which would provide excellent climbing structures in training later on. Her attention continued to drift from cabin to cabin to the different open areas for potential training grounds before eventually landing on the dark-haired teacher for one of the UA classes. Cabins huh… Thoughts slowly spinning together, a result of perpetual exhaustion, the girl shook herself awake, platinum hair rippling in the early morning glow before looking for the row of staff cabins, eventually locating #2 in the distance and made a beeline for it, hoping to drop the dead weight of weekly necessities off and get back to the livelihood of the camp.

flight.Rolling her suitcase into one of the seemingly-open rooms, the girl quickly checked herself in the mirror, pulled her hair back out of her face, and raced out the door once more. Aside from the bubbling feeling of excitement rising in her chest, the girl was happy to be surrounded by so many heroes once more. In her regular life, aside from working with the heroes-in-training under her wing for internships or helping with daily patrols, her interaction with a society supposedly “teeming” with heroes was rather slow. And lonely at that. Working with students brought her joy but at the same time, the thought of being stuck at UA with the haunting shadow of her past looming over her shoulder sickened her. And so she stayed independent, forming her own small agency in Osaka to help train heroes with less… physically-dependent quirks.

flight.With a light hum, the girl continued on her way to the center of the camp, slipping beside the other UA and Shiketsu teachers facing the students, kaleidoscopic eyes glancing up toward the masked speaker temporarily as he spoke who she quickly assumed to be Gorou Mugen, number 10 on the Japanese Hero Billboard chart for the current year. While Cho knew next to nothing about his personality, the girl had been intrigued by his quirk for a while, some would say more so interested in the quirk rather than the hero. As someone who relied on her quirk and a unique array of physical boosts granted by it to win a fight, training with someone who could nullify that instinctive advantage had always come to interest her. Whether or not she would snatch the opportunity to work with Mugen would be a subject for later.

flight.Though her constantly wandering gaze from student to student in the crowd would indicate a lack of interest in Gorou’s words, the girl listened closely for further direct instructions before seeking out the group she was assigned to work with. While one of the unfortunate consequences of being added to the trip at the last minute at the request of one of her former teachers was her lack of knowledge as to the event scheduling, going with the flow was one of her strong suits. Looking around, the girl searched for Akio, a name and face she was familiar with from the UA staff rosters and eventually spotted the tall pinkhead towering over a group of students in the distance. With an excited clap of her hands, the girl started toward the already-forming group around the pro with a candid smile across her face.

flight.As she approached, using her quirk to ease travel by levitating, the girl slowly began to realize how much taller the pro was compared to the students that surrounded her. It looked like a mom and her 5-year-old kids rather than a teacher with high school students. Lifting herself with her quirk so the 13-inch height difference wouldn’t be so obvious, Chouki “stood” beside Akio and extended a hand to introduce herself to the pro and rest of the group.

flight.“Hiya! I’m Chouki Moriyama, a visiting pro-hero, though I was a student of UA a couple of years ago. Feel free to call me Cho though since I’m technically none of your guys’ teacher.” She started with a humble chuckle before facing Akio more fully, her voice lowering slightly. “So, you have a plan in mind or are we just testing their general teamwork with one another?”
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me