✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✮ ━━━━ GOOOOD MOOORRNNNIIINNGGGG ━

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:55 pm

𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍!! ALL SEEING EYES ❞
        ( tags: waitin for his group *dances* ) ( form: here) ( 28 ) ( shiketsu high teacher + pro-hero ) ( wc: 1,216 )

indentWell, he couldn’t say he was surprised that he won yesterday.

indentIt was a close fight! At least, that is what he told the kids as he held Mai up into the air celebrating their victory. They had started somewhere in the middle of the day where the heat reached its peak and finished at sunset, the tip of the sun barely visible on the horizon. His breathing was fine at the end of the fight, sure, he was sweating a little bit but that was inevitable! Ok maybe his breath was a little ragged, but it was only because his group put up a nasty fight. Especially Eishun. The memory of the third-year standing in the middle of the field, chest heaving up and down but with a wicked look in his eyes; a hunger for victory. It felt familiar, somehow. A hand goes up to his cheek as he looks in the mirror, a mix of muted purple and yellow on his cheek. “Ahh, I should’ve been more careful,” he hummed to himself. Akila… was it? She was tough as well, constantly trying to grab his attention despite not giving her the time of day. He had a handful of kids in his team, some were completely tired by the end of it while others weren’t. It was enough to tell Gorou who to look out for.

indentAfter the fight, he grouped up with the rest of the heroes, most of them boasting about their own victory (which was reasonable) while others had a variety of bruises of their own. Koki, Kitai, and Dr. Zura, heroes who lost to their students. Koki was an odd case. At first, Gorou was a bit concerned for the smaller hero; pupils contracted and completely spaced out unless you grabbed his attention. It made Gorou wonder who did it. Gorou and Mai, Akio and Cho, and Sakura were the heroes who won the fight against the students. He’d have to keep an eye on the students who lost, find out why they lost and how they can grow. Pushing the clipboard away, Gorou leaned his head back with a sigh. “This is so much work,” he quietly complains, grabbing his glasses. It was early in the morning, tooearly for Gorou. The sun was barely rising from the sky and there were still visible stars scattered in the sky.

indentNot bothering to put his glasses on, he lets them hang from his shirt, the weight of them pulling the neck of his shirt down low enough to expose his collarbones. Going to the closet in the cabin’s room (thank god their cabins were bigger than the students’), he pulled out a bag full of scarves, Bentos, and printed notes. Lower lip jutting out childishly, he thought to himself, ‘Why am I the one doing this?’ With his hands full, despite them being so large, he kicks his door open without thinking of his resting cabin-mates. With a cheeky laugh, he closes it behind him with his foot. Skipping a few stairs, he leaves the cabin and inhales the fresh air of the early morning. It was around.. 4 am? He couldn’t be bothered to check his phone right now, so he could be wrong. Whistling softly, enjoying the calm ambiance, he walked over to the student headquarters.

indentStopping at the first cabin, he digs into the pocket of his sweatpants for his keys. Opening the door, he places the note containing all the information about the activity and the groups. Today, they’re going to do something without the heroes (to Gorou’s dismay, it was fun fighting the kids yesterday). It was a simple activity! Something easy to start the day. Each student will be placed in a small team, two competing against two; The villains and the heroes. Each student is going to have their own scarf while trying to take away their opponent’s scarf. If two students from the same team lose their scarf, they lose. Good luck to whichever student is left to fight against two other students while their teammate watches, that must suck. it was a nice little activity for the morning. Placing the scarves Gorou bought with each of their names embedded into the scarf. Stitching their names was something Gorou did himself! Whether it was worth it or not was another thing. Grabbing the small Bentos from the bag, he placed them on the kitchen counter. While it wasn't the biggest meal. Nevertheless, it sufficed. Plus, it was full of protein and other healthy junk.

indentOnce he exits the cabin, he presses the intercom in the disguise of a doorbell to alert the kids to wake up. “Oi Oi Oi!! Wake up! You have to be there in,” he pauses, looking around to think up of a time, “8 minutes! If I don’t see you in the training area with your group I’ll have you run till you pass out! You have my permission to start without the pro’s but don’t tell them I said that!” Continuing to enter the cabins and repeating the same thing until he was finished, his rosy lips tug into a proud smile, exhaling softly as he walks back to his cabin. Gorou would only be giving them time to eat the bento and change unless they were the type to panic at a small number and dash out of the door.

indentThe other heroes were notified of the activities for the camp before arriving at the camp. They had everything planned out. Glancing at his phone, he stared at the bright numbers on his lock screen. 5:45 am. Well, it wasn’t that early. Opening the door to his cabin, he laughs aloud at nothing in particular; perhaps he just wanted to pester his cabinmate Koki. He would have another but Hana has yet to come. Sending the woman a quick text he tosses the phone onto the counter. Going up the flight of stairs, he stops in front of Koki’s room. Staring at it for a few seconds, he chuckles to himself. “Koki! Wake up, you have stuff to do!” He shouts through the door, twisting the knob and opening the door a small fraction. It would be rude to intrude while he’s asleep. Humming as he exits his cabin again, he stretches on his way to the area. The heroes were going to be referees for the groups, nothing too wild. Stopping in front of a particular cabin, a mischievous smirk spreads on his face. Cabin two, huh? Pressing the intercom, he laughs. “Diiiiing~! Good morning, Miss Pom Pom!” Using her old nickname from their school days, he turns around with hands in his pockets, whistling contently.

indentAnd with that, he finally walks to his respective area. By now, the sun was higher up in the sky. Humming in displeasure, he puts his glasses on and glances towards the cabins, watching as students scrambled to get to their areas. He permitted them to start when their teammate and opponents were on the field, so that’ll be fun! The names of who he was supposed to supervise were blurry except for one person in particular. Running a hand through his hair, his bright blue eyes jump from head to head finding someone to pester while he waits.

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ this might get a little messy, im sure ━ ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:53 am

𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀 !! HANAHAKI ❞
        ( tags: daichi, ) ( form: here ) ( 17 ) ( undercover villain/ U.A 2A student ) ( wc: 749 )

indentThe reason for Hifumi being awake at such an hour was a mystery to her. She should’ve gotten more sleep for the day ahead of her but here she was. Half-lidded eyes watching the birds fly by or land on the ground to pick at worms in the dirt, she traced small circles into the window sill, thoughts and memories scattered from her exhaustion. Long crimson hair splayed everywhere on her bed, she dug her face into her hands rubbing her eyes in the process. She had stayed up later than usual to catch Akira sleeping outside to bring him back in, only to pass out and wake up three hours later. Glancing at Akira who was across the room, bed parallel to hers, sleeping soundly; shoulders dropping with every breath he took. She scrunched her nose before averting her gaze. Patting her bed to try and find her phone to check, she groaned softly at the realization she might’ve left it outside while she went to go get Akira. What a nuisance.

indentAfter the activity yesterday - which lasted the entire day - Hifumi felt dissatisfied due to their easy win; she barely even got to do anything. Of course, she gave Ryuu a good scolding for being so reckless after the fight ended. The boy had some unresolved issues and decided to take it out on the pro-hero they were fighting against. Before yesterday’s anger could resurface, she hopped out of her bed to exit the room until she heard the intercom in the room turn on with a loud buzz. Tail rattling loudly in irritation, she cursed under her breath at Gorou’s eccentric mood and the loud voice telling them they only had 8 minutes to get to their groups. Groups? Again? She’d be fine with anyone other than one of the villains she was ordered to take care of. Well, maybe not Akira. He wasn’t very bothersome towards Hifumi or anyone else for that matter.

indentLord this man was going to get on her nerves quickly. Turning to Akira, she shook the boy gently by the shoulder. “Wake up.’’ Satisfied with the short greeting she made her way towards the kitchen, stopping to bang on the door across from her room just to bother her other cabinmates, spotting a stack of Bentos and… scarves? Grabbing the bento first and reading the note right after, she scoffed. This activity sounds stupid, childish even. Then again, she was here for a reason, albeit it was a different reason than most of the wannabe heroes here. Striking red eyes land on the scarves, taking the one with her name stitched into the fabric, she held it up to examine only to notice there was a random smiley face on it. How cute.

indent Rolling her eyes, she didn’t bother to slip on some shoes before walking outside (but she did bring a cup of coffee right after eating her Bento), securely tying the scarf around her neck. Most of the students who were already outside were also dressed in their sleepwear, some had managed to get changed. Hifumi didn’t mind fighting in the nightdress she had on but she could see why someone would be annoyed with fighting in their pajamas. While she wasn’t looking forward to the activity, she had no other choice. Plus, she’d rather rough some heroes up than run the track that surrounded the camp. From afar, her eyes landed on a hero waiting for his own group, whistling small a tune from his lips.

indentStanding in her designated area, Hifumi tugged on the scarf around her neck slipping it off and wrapping her hair into a bun, securing it with the scarf. She was confident enough that no one was going to risk going behind her, where her tail had easier access to jab at someone. While her quirk wasn’t best equipped for combat, Hifumi knew a thing or two to get her through a fight. It was good enough to fend off any heroes that try to get in her way on the job. Taking a sip of the bitter coffee in her (biodegradable) cup, she continued to wait for her group. Ears perking at the sound of heavy footsteps, blue eyes land on one of the Pro’s coming her way. Must be her referee. She doesn’t bother to greet Daichi, instead, she narrows her eyes at him and averts her attention back to the cup of coffee in her hands.

Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ fever dream high in the quiet of the night ━ 002 !

Postby lilymei. » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm

x ── ( ᑕᕼOᑌKI ᗰOᖇIYᗩᗰᗩ ──────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx"polaris", pro-hero | tags; group 3, gorou (kinda) | mentions; gorou | form; here | wc; 910

flight.Jolted from her sleep by a sudden ringing in her ears, clouded eyes shot open to take in the darkness of the room. Even with the blinds drawn half-open from her forgetfulness to shut them the night prior, the exterior was still pitch black, lit solely by the glowing crescent of the moon in the sky. Rubbing her eyes with the base of her palms, the hero pulled herself up to a sitting position and listened to the words blaring over the intercom, trying to comprehend the message amidst the screech of static. And yet, the voice was far too familiar to forget, even if barely understandable.

flight.“Gorou? I told you I have an actual name…” She groaned quietly, slinking back down into bed with her pillow wrapped around her head to cover her ears. “Plus… why are you up already… it’s still dark outside.” As a yawn escaped her lips, the girl blinked a couple of times as the realization that Gorou was, in fact, not in her room, finally set in. He wouldn’t…

flight.He would.

flight.Upon connecting the dots that her high school nickname had just been blasted through the rooms of her fellow cabinmates, her pale cheeks began to heat up and she pulled her knees to her chest, burying her face between them. “That idiot.”

flight.Reaching for the camp schedule she kept in the drawer beside her bed, the girl squinted through the darkness to read what was planned for Day 2, finally glancing over the early start time of today’s first activity. Her eyes continued to stare holes into the “6:00 AM” that she hadn’t noticed previously and sighed, running a hand through her bangs as she rose slowly from her bed, rubbing at her temple to try and sate the already-growing headache.

flight.Though her cheeks seemed to have cooled off from flaring up moments ago, the butterflies forming in her stomach at the potential confrontation with her cabinmates about her nickname screamed through the intercom were far too real. Peeking out of her room to check if anyone was up and out in the common space already (fortunately no one was), the girl tiptoed into the kitchen to brew some coffee, setting up her signature pale blue travel mug beside the busy machine. Creeping back around the kitchen corner and to the safety of her room, the hero began to prepare for the day. Changing out of her athleisure sleepwear, she chose a simple white blouse, a light blue fluffy knit cardigan, and black leggings to keep herself comfortable and not too cold in the inevitably brisk morning air. Bicolored eyes darted to the full-length mirror as she spun to check how her outfit fit together before slipping on a pair of sandals to head into the open again. As she crossed the floor toward her freshly brewed coffee, nimble fingers reached to pinch the two scrunchies holding her hair up to pull them out, letting her slightly wavy locks ripple over her shoulders and back. While she wouldn’t necessarily mind heading out so early with her hair tied up and out of the way entirely, she had her standard “hero” appearance to keep up in front of the students. Retracing steps back to her room once more, the girl fished a brush from her nightstand and tried to tame her unruly locks, shaking her head so the strands fell fluidly from her shoulders back behind her as she returned to the kitchen.

flight.Pouring the first mug of coffee into her tumbler, she brewed another one in advance, knowing from the already-heavy feeling of exhaustion weighing her down that it would only get worse throughout the day without more caffeine. After the second cup was prepared and poured, the girl grabbed two granola bars from one of the drawers and set another cup of coffee to brew for whoever woke up next before making her way out the door, catching it with her foot to make sure it wouldn’t slam loudly if someone had somehow managed to sleep through Gorou’s intrusive wake-up call.
        Finding a particularly comfortable log bench to sit on to wait for the students, Chouki set her coffee beside her and sat to start eating, quickly unwrapping one of the bars. As she scanned the open field, watching as students began emerging from their cabins to find one another, some frantic and some too tired to be energized, the hero found her gaze drawn to an overly-chipper smile for 6 in the morning, of course, belonging to Gorou himself.

flight.Despite having trained with her last night till at least 10 or 11 PM, he seemed, far too ecstatic to be teaching already, though she assumed that just came with his profession. In all honesty, it was a little impressive, though she would never admit it. As his head turned in her general direction, she shot him a nasty glare and looked the other way, lifting her mug to her lips for a sip of caffeine to jumpstart her morning.

flight.Nevertheless, the cool morning air paired with the rising sun and camp starting to whir to life was… peaceful. As she stared out at the students, waving at familiar ones in her group, a small smile fell across her features as she gestured for them to come closer as a soft sigh passed through her. Regardless of the rocky start, she was sure, this would end up being a great day.

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

akira [ 002 ]

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:05 am

Akira Sakurai!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old inner spirit quirk tagged: hifumi & daichi
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Despite the exhaustion Akira felt from the training exercise and overuse of his own quirk, he found it hard to fall asleep per usual. His quirk was far too active in his head at night for him to rest peacefully unless he distracted himself. Stargazing often became that distraction though he often found himself drifting to sleep outdoor. Such a thing probably wasn't safe to do at a camp like this, but he found himself doing it nonetheless. Sleep had eventually found him although it was much later than he would have liked. If he wanted to survive this camp, he was going to have to find sleep much earlier than he was used to even if his quirk wanted to fight him on it. Still, some sleep was better than no sleep he supposed. It was unfortunate his slumber had to end though.

As the intercom went off, Akira let a groan escape his lips before he turned onto his side and pulled his pillow over his head. "How annoying," he grumbled on his breath in response to Gorou's voice. It was too early for an obnoxiously loud voice. The worst part was what the teacher said. They had eight minutes to get ready and meet everyone on the training grounds. Such limited time didn't leave him with the option to be slow given he didn't wish to start his morning by running laps. Running definitely wasn't a forte of his though he was quite agile.

Laying there for a moment with his head still buried beneath a pillow, Akira's mind slowly became coming to and when he felt Hifumi's hand on his shoulder it finally clicked. How had he even gotten inside in the first place? The thought hadn't crossed his mind but feeling the girl's touch seemed to make him recall that he currently found himself on a bed rather than leaned up against a tree outside. While he had many questions running through his head, he knew he didn't have time to find the answers. If he wanted to avoid the punishment that awaited the latecomers, then he needed to get moving. For a moment longer, he stayed how he was, listening to Hifumi's soft footsteps as she left the room. Once he could no longer hear them, he knew it was time he get up.

Throwing the pillow aside, the teen rose to a sitting position and quickly ran his fingers through his messy, blue hair with a soft sigh. Despite getting some sleep, his body was still exhausted. The blows he had taken the day before hadn't been that easy for his body to simply overcome even after being healed. Why had he gotten stuck in the one group that refused to give up? It had been such an unlucky circumstance, yet perhaps it had done some good for him. For once he had shown control on his spirit although it had been at the expense of himself. Most of its time out had been on the defensive, trying to protect him and anyone else within close range. It was no surprise his defenseless body would be targeted. One of these days he needed to figure out how to use his quirk while remaining conscious. Even with the time he had spent undercover at U.A. he still hadn't figured it out nor had any of the teachers for that matter.

Pushing aside the thoughts of yesterday's activity, Akira lazily dragged himself from bed. Getting dressed wasn't an option at this point, though he supposed that was fine. Fighting in his current clothes wouldn't prove to be a hindrance or even an embarrassment. He might look like a mess, but he cared very little about that. The only thing he needed was a pair of shoes. Running about barefoot wasn't something he wished to be doing in a place like this. Slipping on a pair of basic, black shoes, the boy made his way out of the room and immediately made his way downstairs.

Entering the kitchen, his eyes quickly moved to the bentos that sat waiting on the counter along with scarves and a note. Going for the note first, his eyes quickly scanned over it before yet another sigh escaped his lips. Another activity in which his quirk was going to struggle. It seemed there was going to be a lot of those and he'd have to simply get by. With a small shake of his head, Akira found the scarf that had been made for him and tied it around his bicep before turning towards the door without taking one of the bentos. While he would have loved to eat something, he knew he didn't have enough time. He was too slow of an eater thus going without food for now was the only option. He was sure he would be scolded for that decision later, but that was a problem for the future.

With and empty stomach and an exhausted body, Akira made his way out to the training grounds. It only took him a minute to arrive there and as he did, his eyes scanned the area, noting the others that had already arrived. For once it seemed he was on the early side. What a pleasant surprise. Allowing his eyes to move towards Hifumi, he began making his way over to her. It was surprising that the two of them had been paired and even more surprising that the other two villains were their opponents. In a way it almost felt as if they were being singled out, but Akira knew it couldn't have been that easy to figure them out. He had been rather careful with how he upheld himself during his time in U.A. and he was positive that there should have been no suspicions placed upon him other than trying to figure out why he desired to become a hero given his low energy and motivation. He knew he wasn't the only one that was like this though. There was no point in overthinking such things now though. His mind needed to be focused on relevant things, not speculations. And with that, the boy pushed his concerns to the back of his head and found himself standing beside Hifumi, casting the nearby pro hero a brief glance before returning his gaze to the ground.

"Good morning," he finally greeted in a rather soft voice. "Thanks for making sure I woke up."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ A promise I think I'm ready to break ━ ! ]

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:49 pm

𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹𝓈 ═══════════════╗
Kura Sakamaki | Undercover Student | tagged: Hifumi, Akira, Daichi (ment. gorou) | words: 924
╚═════════════════════ 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮
Kura had been surprised by a lot of things the day prior. The first thing that had been a surprise was the cabin she had been placed in. While she hadn't discovered it right away, she soon found out that she was the only girl in the cabin of four. Not only that, she was the smallest and oldest. While it was a surprise to her, she honestly couldn't care less. She ended up ignoring the fact of being the only girl and just acted as if it was normal to sleep in the same room as a man, or three...
Another thing that surprised Kura was how she hadn't been grouped for the first activity. She had been told before the camp that she would be forced to sit out on the first day of training due to her prior injury. She had fractured her left leg and had to sit out for some time. With her quirk, she was able to make the blood in her body hyper-focus on healing the injury. Yet, she still had to wait thirty days before going right back into fighting. So, she did. It just so happened that the thirtieth day of her recovery was the first day of the training camp. She had sat with a group of teachers who were also told to just watch the day prior. It was nice to watch, especially when the very loud teacher from Shiketsu got punched by Akila. It was such a fun show but she had wished to join in on the excitement. Even if she did end up losing, she would have enjoyed the chance to kick a hero or two.
The most surprising thing of all, though, had to be the face she had recognized from group two. She had panicked, seeing the bright green eyes from her past. She had no clue that she would see Shinobu Kobu. She hadn't seen the girl since she had left at ten years old. Eight years and here they were, so close again.
It made Kura regret how she was now on the opposite side of society to her found sister.
Yet, she couldn't think about that now. Especially with how loudly she had been interrupted from her half slumber. She had sat up at about three that morning, still half asleep. It was a habit of hers now, always waking up early to keep an eye on her surroundings. Even surrounded by heroes in training, she found herself caring about them in her half-asleep state. It wasn't until about half-past four that she was completely awake. She crept out of her bed, sneaking downstairs to find the sitting area of the four-person cabin. She plopped herself down on the couch and started playing with her phone mindlessly. She was enjoying herself, honestly. It wasn't until about half-past five that she heard the door to the cabin open. She lifted her gaze from her phone, spotting a figure entering the cabin. She watched, finally recognizing the figure at the pro hero, Gorou Mugen. He had things in his arms, she noted to herself.
She kept her gaze on the man, blinking softly before he finally looked at her. The two shared a moment of silence before Kura simply waved her hand at him. The greeting was returned with a big smile from the pro and a kind "good morning~" before he was making his way out again. Kura blinked, watching as the door shut behind him. Once it clicked shut, she finally stood up, deciding to steal one of those tasty bento boxes he had brought. Even though he had seemed nice, Kura still couldn't help but laugh at the memory of him getting punched.
He may be nice but his pain was entertaining.
Soon after, Kura found herself back on the couch. She had devoured the bento, enjoying it happily. She also ended up changing into a tight-fitting, white tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts that came above her mid-thigh. She wanted to be ready for a workout. She had also ended up putting the scarf with her name on it around her waist and through the belt loops on her shorts. It made her feel cute when she tied it off with a bow in the front.
She didn't panic when the time limit was heard over the intercom. After all, she had been up for almost three hours now. So, instead, she simply left her cabin. She kept herself just outside the door, though. After all, she didn't want to end up being that weird kid who showed up first. Instead, she waited until she spotted other students heading to their designated areas. Kura hummed softly before finally making her way over to her group's area. As she approached, she finally recognized the two she had spotted from afar. "Mornin'!" She exclaimed brightly as she approached Hifumi and Akira. She came to a stop across from them before turning to where their gazes had been. Spotting another tall pro hero, Kura hummed softly. She waved to him, as well, wanting to come off extra friendly to make up for how aggressive her fighting style could be.
Kura hummed again to herself, glancing around to look at the other groups that were slowly developing. "I can't wait to see how this all turns out,"she finally exclaimed, looking back at the other two, slightly bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I also wish ya both luck, yeah? You're gonna need it!"
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ you've hear a lot, you've never seen ━ ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:46 pm

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐎!! CURSED SPEECH ❞
        ( tags: waiting for her group. | m. kura, cho, kanon) ( form: here ) ( 17 ) ( shiketsu high student ) ( wc: 969 )

indentRolled up in a thin blanket, Shinobu grumbled in her sleep flipping over onto her stomach, head turned uncomfortably facing the window. The soft sunlight seeping through a gap in the curtains landing directly onto her eyes. With another quiet huff, she tossed back around to avoid the orange light of the rising sun. Her entire body was exhausted from the activity yesterday and her throat was sore despite the numerous bottles of honey she consumed. It was a good fight but she stood no chance against two pro-heroes, especially when Shinobu wasn’t used to using her quirk so frequently. Her teammates were her saving grace but to constantly be saved over and over was embarrassing. Digging her head further into the pillow to try and force the memories away, there was a soft click from the intercom, then a loud energetic voice. Squeaking in alarm, her entire body jolted in alarm, rolling off of the edge of the bed and straight onto the hardwood floor. “Stop!” she shouted midway through the pro-heroes announcement, a hand flying over her mouth at her impulsivity, the intercom shut off abruptly with another small click. Yet, she sighed in relief when the intercom turned off, leaning her body against the bed she rubbed her eyes slowly. Lime green staring at the bed in front of her, the realization that she needed to get to the training grounds set in, sending her mind into a panicked frenzy.

indentLifting herself from the ground, she swung the door open and stopped to stare at the door in front of her belonging to her cabinmates. Should she wake them up, too? Shifting in her spot, she knocked on the door gently. As much as she wanted to give them a greeting, she didn’t want to be late. With experienced hands, she quickly braided her hair into the usual three as she walked down the stairs. Spotting the Bentos first, she gasped in glee, skipping the last few stairs. It wasn’t until she was about to chomp down on the food was when she saw the notes and scarves. Peach-colored lips jutting out, she set down her food and skimmed through the note, grabbing her scarf right after. The sloppy stitchwork on the scarf brought a tiny smile to her face. Wrapping it around her braid haphazardly, she looked down at her pajamas and the clock. While she didn’t hear the end of what the hero at the intercom had said, there was a feeling that there would be consequences if she didn’t make it to the training grounds on time. Regretting the choice of cutting off the intercom, she made various incomprehensible noises of sorrow as she left the cabin, quietly shutting the door behind her.

indentThe sight of students still in their pajamas made Shinobu sigh in relief. Glancing at the horizon, it was still fairly early. The sun wasn’t that high in the sky but it wasn’t low enough to be considered too early in the morning. Some of the teachers were already in their area, waiting for their students with their own drowsy state. Eyes landing on a particular hero with cloud-like hair, Shinobu’s cheeks and ears began to heat up at the sight of her favorite hero, hands grabbing at her braids to cover her face. Don’t stare, you can’t! Squeaking as she forced herself to look away, she couldn’t help but glance at her every so often. Looking at the area she stood in, reminding her once again of the fight from yesterday, she felt herself tense up and cringe slightly. It was a terrible loss, for her at least. Plus, the lingering taste of honey in her mouth only made it worse. She wasn’t able to do much at first, as requested by Nozomi. It wasn’t until she was targeted after using her quirk once was when she started to feel the drawbacks of her quirk from using it in such a small span of time. Kanon had managed to give Shinobu a bit of a break, though, giving her some time to breathe and soothe her throat to last her the entire fight. Shinobu had kept her vocabulary very limited in the fight, nothing more than ‘Don’t move’ or ‘back up.’ She didn’t want to risk anything else, plus, the more demanding her words the more damage it does to her body. It’d suck to watch the rest of her teammates fight without her support.

indentLifting a leg high into the air, fitting in some time to stretch before the rest of her teammates came, she repeated the motion with the other. Bending backward until her palms touched the floor, she shut her eyes at the tension in her muscles. Kicking her feet as they swing into the air rendering her in a hand-stand position for a moment, only for them to come into contact with the ground again so she can finally stand. Lime green eyes land on a rather tiny figure moving towards two other students, with who Shinobu had yet to become acquainted, and her curious gaze turned into a fond one. She had reunited with two people very dear to her on the first day of camp, Kura being one of them. It had been a while since she’s seen her, there were a few memories she had of her and the orphanage which weren’t exactly the nicest but she cherished every single one of them. She spent most of her free time catching up with Kura and Taka, eventually roaming the camp to look for a certain blue-eyed boy to greet him with a bright smile.

indentWhile she waited for her teammates, she took the time to wave at whoever made eye contact with her, signing ‘good luck’ if she had the chance to.

Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ there's a name for boys like you ━ 002 ! ]

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:06 pm

x ── ( 𝙍𝙔𝙐𝙐𝙅𝙄 𝙆𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙄 ──────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx"ryuu", shiketsu 2-a | tags; group 1, shino | mentions; gorou | form; here | wc; 1,052

viper.Ryuu enjoyed the dead of night, maybe a bit too much. When freed from the confines of playing the semi-lovable hero in public, he often found evenings the perfect time to sulk and relax, even if that meant skipping out on supposedly “valuable” hours of sleep. Nevertheless, it was only during the witching hour that Ryuu felt most at peace, and therefore, he wanted to spend that time awake. Having crawled up to the rooftop of his cabin somewhere around midnight or one AM, he spent his time with his eyes closed, listening to the wind whipping across the cabin roofs, rustling the leaves of the woods in an almost ominous manner. It was serene, for a place that had been previously filled with the sounds of combat, the night was nice and finally gave him the time to de-stress from the fight.

viper.As the teen began to recall the events of the prior day’s fight, his crystal blue eyes began to glaze over in thought. He knew he had messed up and his fellow villain students made that evident, but at the same time, he was sure he had gotten away with it. Given the nature of his quirk, pushing past the self-made boundaries he had in the presence of the heroes a little bit could look like “growth” instead of a fluke and in a way, potentially be useful for the future. Being able to utilize his quirk more fully in combat would allow him to “win” more, and though he knew winning at the camp wasn’t necessarily his goal, an insistent voice in his head constantly reminded him that was the only way he knew how to survive in a dog-eat-dog world. It wasn’t the truth, but it was definitely pounded deep within his psyche to where he’d instinctively try to win at any cost, even if he logically knew it wasn’t necessary. With a heavy sigh, the teen turned on his side and closed his eyes in an attempt to stop his thoughts in their tracks and divert to a new train of contemplation.

viper.Before he could, however, electric blue eyes shot open once more as the sound of approaching footsteps grew louder, gaze shifting across the line of cabins in an attempt to pick out movement from the relatively still night. Ryuu wasn’t sure what time it was, for all he knew, the sun had disappeared and it was actually three in the afternoon, but for logical reasons, the teen doubted that. Fingers slid against the rough tiles of the roof beneath him as Ryuu leaned forward to see a tall, white-haired figure approaching the cabin door with a bit too much of a skip in his step. Flinching as the teacher began to holler at the… few students actually in the cabin, the teen instinctively raised a hand to his ear with a scowl. As he heard Gorou start to walk away, Ryuu pressed his back against the rooftop to try and hide himself from the hero as he sauntered toward his next cabin of victims.

viper.For being a hero, Gorou sure had cruel methods of getting the students up at an ungodly hour for training. It wasn’t as though it particularly bothered Ryuu, given his already atrocious sleeping habits, but he could imagine how being woken up so early could frighten any of the other students. Chuckling under his breath at that amusing notion, the teen stared up toward the still clearly visible moon in the sky before sliding down the roof to jump off. Hands stuffed in his pockets, he crouched to land before peeking his head into the cabin to see if anyone had actually been awakened by the rude white-haired alarm. Snatching a scarf and bento box from the kitchen countertop, Ryuu slid out the door once more and into the open air, looking around to see if anyone had gathered yet. Not wanting to be the first, Ryuu climbed up to the roof of the cabin once more and waited till the others in the cabin had exited before following a couple of minutes behind, stretching his arms above his head as though he had just woken up whilst unwrapping the bento in his hand as he fished for something easy to walk and eat simultaneously. Picking out a hastily-wrapped onigiri from the main section, Ryuu closed the box and carried it under his arm as he looked around for familiar faces. Having briefly glanced over the team roster, he began wandering toward Akira and Hifumi in the distance, lifting a hand to give a cursory wave as he slunk toward them.

viper.“Good morning. Don’t you two lovebirds look bright and bushy-eyed for today’s training. Ready to get crushed?” Faking a candid smile that ended up looking more sinister than anything toward the two villains, his allies, Ryuu let out a soft sigh before finally noticing the shorter female rocking back and forth in front of him. “Oh, didn’t see you there, Kura. How are you? Did you… enjoy breakfast?” Blue eyes focused on a loose piece of rice on the girl’s lower lip before raising a hand to wipe it away, attention quickly shifting to the pro who had already made his way to the training area. Daichi… he assumed. While not personally familiar with the pro (he wasn’t with many, if any), he didn’t seem too… uptight, maybe he’d let Ryuu get away with utilizing a fuller range of his quirk without getting suspicious. Then again… whether or not that would work with Michiko… was another question.

viper.With a tired sigh, the teen slouched forward slightly and began to look around once more, attempting to muster the energy to be more “hero-like”, though the early morning and lack of sleep made it… particularly difficult. Lifting the opened onigiri to his mouth for a bite, azure eyes began to scan the field once more for any other familiar faces, locking in on a head of cotton-candy pink and lime green in the distance. Slowly, a small, natural smile formed on his features as he waved in her direction, signing “good morning, did you sleep well?” before taking a couple of quick paces toward her, trying not to pull too far away from his group in case the fight started abruptly.

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leon [ 002 ]

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 am

Leon Colston!!
      xxxmale seventeen years old heat absorption quirk tagged: gorou

Sleep hadn't come as easily as it normally did for Leon. His mind was racing with far too many thoughts, playing the fight over and over in his head, wondering if there could have been anything he could have done differently. The answer was usually the same. No. His quirk may have been well suited to defend against Sakura's flames and resist them, but fighting back against them was no easy task. He had been absorbing and releasing burst of heat energy rather quickly because of the constant source, but fighting fire with fire-like energy wasn't exactly an easy task. No matter how much he thought about it, there was no changing how his quirk functioned against something like that. Every way he looked at it, he and his group had done all they could to try and win. Victory simply wasn't in their favor this time around. Upon finally accepting all that happened, Leon finally felt himself drifting off.

The morning seemed to creep up on him too quickly though, despite him getting a decent amount of sleep. Being rudely awoken by Gorou's voice over the intercom wasn't exactly how Leon wished to start his day. While it did take him off guard, he didn't make much movement. His eyes simply shot open and a soft gasp escaped his lips. Being rudely awoken wasn't anything new for him. His cat, Milton, was one for such awakenings. It wasn't rare for the cat to jump on his abdomen or swat at the long hair that usually covered his face, but then miss and hit him instead. The only difference was being woken by a voice rather than a cat's loud meowing and purring. Honestly, he would have preferred the latter.

Stifling a yawn, Leon laid in bed for a moment, listening to Gorou's instructions though they seemingly went in one ear and out the other. It was far too early for him to try and pay much attention to what was going on and while he had a bit of heat energy absorbed, his energy levels were rather low compared to usual which made him far less focused anyways. Mornings were never easy on him. It wasn't until he was able to draw in more heat that his usual self would start returning. Until that was possible, he was surprisingly mellow and even far less smilely. It was something that usually caught others off guard, but most came to realize his personality was slightly effected by his quirk. It wasn't a major shift, yet it was noticeable, especially given how calm he gets when he lacks heat energy.

Despite most of the information not sticking in his head, the time they were given did. Eight minutes wasn't that long. He wouldn't even have time to fix his hair. Leon grimaced at the thought. If anything his usual spikey hairdo was one of the most noticeable things about him, but it seemed this morning he'd have to settle for his bedhead which was fair more flat, though still extremely messy. In his eyes, it was a complete disaster. Noting could be done about it though. For now he needed to focus on more important things, like finding a shirt. He probably didn't have time to completely change, but he doubted going out without a shirt on was smart either.

With that in mind, he quickly rummaged through his belongings until he found a plain black t-shirt and tossed it on. Wasting no time, he found a pair of slip-on shoes and made his way out of the room, not even bothering to wake his roommates. It probably would have been a kind gesture, but it had completely slipped his mind. Instead, he found himself rushing downstairs and towards the door until the bentos caught his attention and he stopped himself. Backtracking to the kitchen, his eyes settled on the note that was left and he quickly skimmed it over. It was lucky he had spotted the bentos otherwise he would have missed the scarves entirely and probably have been scolded for such, not that it would have been a surprise.

As he looked over the scarves, he noticed one had already been taken, though Leon couldn't be bothered to figure out who had already claimed theirs and instead grabbed his and tied it around his head, allowing the part with his name to be plastered across his forehead. With that done, he moved to the bento boxes and pulled one off to the side. There wasn't much time to sit down and eat the entire thing despite it's small size thus he opted to grabbing one of the origiri out and taking it with him. It wasn't much, but it was better than going out on an empty stomach.

Happily eating his breakfast as he exited the cabin, the teen began on his way towards the training grounds. As he did so, Leon cast his gaze towards the sky momentarily. The sun had barely risen and the air was still a bit cool from the night. Getting heat to absorb and use was going to prove to be a challenge, though he would find some way around it. He always did.

Arriving at the training grounds, Leon looked around at the others that had arrived. There were still many not present and it seemed he was the first of his group to arrive with the exception of the teacher who would be refereeing their exercise. That much was to be expected though given it was Gorou himself. Looking towards the older man, the boy offered up a cheery smile and a small wave of his hand. "Good morning!" he beamed, trying his best to be his usual happy self though he admittedly lacked the energy to do so. At least the other students in his group hadn't arrived yet so he could relax himself for a brief moment.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm

aichi░ishimura (ぺス凹
maletwenty-seven bed rock pro hero/teacher tags: his group

Thankfull Daichi was already up before Gorou could bust his eardrums. Normally he would wake up early to get a morning walk to clear his mind before starting his new day. After his walk, Daichi would go back to his cabin and heard the announcement that was made, shaking his head. "How unprofessional.." the man under his breath as he walked inside to get his self cleaned up for the day. A nice hot cool shower normally worked wonders..but nothing beats a hot shower that loosens your bones and muscles." How refreshing..nothing beats a hot shower in the morning." as he begins to fix up his long hair, he would stare at the tattoos on his arm, chest and neck. normally he didn't let them bother him, so why was he getting this tight feeling as if someone was pushing down on his chest. The man sighed and started to wrap bandages around the tattoos. Memories started to flood back in his mind suddenly. "I wonder where they are now..are they reformed? or.." he shook his head, putting his shirt on." Ah, i shouldn't worry about that right now."

The next stop was the kitchen for morning tea. Now was the big question..which tea should he have this morning? sencha? Genmaicha? oh! he hasn't had matcha in a long time. Not ever since his grandparents made it for him when he was little. Daichi begin to fix the tea, remembering the good times of watching his grandparents making tea and giving him wise words as he did. Those were good times. Daichi could sit here and think about all his good time before he went bad, but he had an event to attend to. Speaking of which..he almost forgot he had look over the kids today. After making his tea, he would join his group and wave." Hello, my name is Daichi. I'll be one of the ones that will watch your spar today." he would look at the group, squinting his eyes. There was something off about these kids..it seem so familiar. Kinda reminded him of his self when he was younger.

"Please keep in mind this is a friendly spar, don't kill each other please." the man would smile faintly and chuckle."Before we start, how about a short story. Which one would you be interested in..the demon and the child, or prehaps the lone fox.?" the man stroked his chin." Humm,,maybe after the sparing. You may begin when your all ready."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━ ❝ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ! ]

Postby kalo. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:00 am

◇ ( 𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 ━━━━━━
( r. ua student ) ( q. sphinx ) ( m. stares at the ceiling ) ( t. cabin mates --> training group T-T )
    x
    indentindent
    To say that Akila had slept well would be an understatement. The feline in question barely got any sleep. Tossing and adjusting on the wooden floor and praying she didn't wake up her cabinmate, Kanon. The hardwood doing very little to help the mutant sleep. Torso resting uncomfortably against the wood and the, rather uncomfortable, carpet. It had to be roughly four am when the cat started to doze off. Resting her head against the flat pillow and huffing herself to sleep. Head spinning with thoughts on how her group had lost against the all-seeing hero. She did nothing in that fight. Barely getting a punch in before being cast aside and letting the Heroes focus on the stronger kids. Was she really that weak? By the time Akila had even closed her eyes, she was waking back up. The sound of a certain hero rining through the cabin. Letting out a frustrated growl before slowly standing up. Tail lashing back and forth as her eyes narrowed in on the alarm clock. It wasn't even six o'clock. She had gotten barely even an hour of sleep. Her usual straight hair curling around the edges. If Akila had cared about upkeeping her short hair she would've spent the few minutes she had in the bathroom [which was arguably too small for her] cutting it off to its normal length. But being that she could care less as it was five in the morning, she didn't bother. Her hair that once laid against her jaw now nearing the middle of her neck. The joys of enhanced hair and fur growth.

indentindentWithout making another word Akila was off. Stomping rather harshly through the cabin's lower level. Ignoring the others and locating the note on the table. Gripping it in her clawed hand before cocking a brow. Dropping the note and picking up the scarf with her name engraved in it. Terribly. Rolling her eyes Akila moved to tie the scarf around her front leg. Kicking the hardwood a few times to test its stability. Upon realizing it would stay she simply moved away from the others. Completely forgetting to even get out of her pajamas-staying in her father's loose and baggy shirt. It barely clung onto her shoulders. Her father was a big man. Nearly twice the size of Akilas build. Akila could vaguely remember as a kitten riding on his back and taking naps in the hot sun after lunch. It was something she could grab onto and bring her mood up. Or at least stop herself from punching someone else today. But judging by the activity. She was going to have to. Leave it to the mutant to cause a ruckus and hurt others.

indentindentThe air outside was chilly to the feline. The weather in Japan was drastically different than that in Egypt that she was so used to. Lashing her tail as she took a minute to stretch out. Trying to pop her aching joints into their respective place before she remembered where she was supposed to go for this morning's training activity. And of course. The same pro from yesterday was there. She let out a sigh as she tried to remember what the others said his name was. Something with a G she knew. But what exactly this was escaped her. She had spent so long in that fight yesterday just trying to do something that the conversations escaped her.

indentindentAkila couldn't recognize who was already there. His orange hair doing little to jog her memory. He must've gone to the other school. Slowly eyeing his scarf she noticed they were different colors. They must've been on different teams. This would be interesting. Of course, she didn't know his quirk. Typical of emitter quirks. To be a surprise while Akila had to deal with everyone know what her quirk was the second they saw her. Flattening her ears against her hair she slowly moved to put her wavy hair up in a ponytail. Being able to do so only because of the enhanced growth. "How long is this activity going to take? But more importantly breakfast. Some of us can't survive without enough substance in us while training vigorously y'know." She kept her gaze down, not wanting to infuriate the pro or the other student any more than she probably already had. "Guess it doesn't matter. We'll get fed eventually. I just want to get started."

indentindentMoving herself towards the other side of their little area Akila started to stretch. Making sure her lower half wasn't stiff. She was prone to injury first thing in the morning due to her larger bottom half. She knew how to properly stretch and prepare for fights, but it was something she didn't get to do yesterday due to a certain pro preventing them from doing anything else other than Fighting. She could already feel the ache in her hind legs. Stepping forward and stretching them out. Feeling herself start to grow worried about her own condition. She had pushed herself once before in her first year and ended up tearing her hindlegs muscles in various spots. If she repeated that she feared she wouldn't be able to finish her training at U.A. Gripping her shirt she tried to calm herself. Before realizing that she was wearing it. Looking around frantically she felt an anxiety bubble up. She wouldn't and couldn't fight with this on. If she ruined it she would never live with herself. It was the only memory she had left of her father before she had to flee away from him. She slowly took the shirt off, holding it out in front of her before she slowly looked over towards the pro watching them. The All Seeing Eyes pro doing his own thing. It was too late to run back in the cabin at this point. Biting her lip and lashing her tail she pushed aside her own stubbornness before moving to walk towards the two again. "Hey. Um. Do you mind holding my shirt? I don't want to get it dirty." Her voice was laced with this wall of defense. But she failed to meet his gaze. Body language betraying that she didn't care about the shirt. She just wanted to get this over with.

──────── ( wc. 1048 )
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me