✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri May 14, 2021 4:35 pm

entaro░izushima (ヮ煙位)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
male sixteen● shark ua student tags: none/open

His eyes were itchy and dry, his nose was stopped up, and his head was hurting. This was some way to wake up in the morning. With sluggish movements, Ken would stuff a bunch of clothes inside a few bags before going outside to board the bus. Hero camp huh? he wondered how this was going to play out? will villains attack? or would this be a peaceful trip? Ken also wanted to know what the teachers were planning to do on this trip. Well, it was whatever..as long as he could take a swim he would be satisfied honestly. The nice..cool water against his skin as he swam freely around. The thought of it made him feel better at least. The shark lad would close his itchy, dry eyes and started to daydream about the ocean.

As the bus continued towards the camp, Ken attempted to doze off to catch up on some sleep, but the students by him were talking extremely loud. He tried again snuggling a pink sea turtle plush he had, but i he still couldn't doze. With a sigh, Ken would just look out the window as he rubbed his eyes. The scenery they passed was amazing, it was no beach, but it was still relaxing to look at. The young man's mind started to wonder, however, he snapped back to reality when his phone buzzed in his pocket. Ken grabbed the phone to check the message he received."Kennie honey~ i packed an extra thing of thooth paste and mouth wash for you. I know how sensitive your mouth is sometimes. Make sure to drink plenty of water, don't want you to sribble up. Oh! and be good to your teachers hun. Don't pick fight with your classmates!". The text form his mom was like three pages long, a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face."Geez mom.."

Finally, the bus stopped at the camp and the students including his self begin to exit the bus. Ken would stretch his arms out and inhaled the fresh air. Now for the big question..was there a lake here? maybe he'll find out soon."Cabin 2..hope the people i'm bunking with won't give me trouble.". With a snort, Ken would head towards the cabin and went inside. He just picked a random room to go in and started to unpack his stuff. Yes he seems like a rowdy and careless guy, but Ken actually liked to keep his stuff neat and organized. His clothes were neatly folded and tucked away in the dresser, other items stacked nicely on top. Now for the cherry on top..his beloved, sweetheart..the love of his life..Mrs. Rassberry~ don't miss me to much while away ok?". Ken would cuddle the pink sea turtle plush and laid it on the bed."Wonder what we're doing first here. Hope it's something exciting."

mitsuki░Λdachi (翁ぺェ)
male twenty-eight venom Villian tags: none/open

It was another nice day in villainy paradise, Mitsuki was out and about, jumping from store to store. For now he was done shopping and tried to think of something else to do before he headed back to the hideout. Honestly, some frozen yogurt sounded nice right now..besides, it was the perfect day to grab some. It was decided, frozen yogurt it was! Mitsuki started to make his way over until a masked man had ran into him causing him to drop his bags."Watch it, weirdo!". The man snapped and kept running. Seem like he was being chased down by a hero. Mitsuki was so close to ending that guy's life, but he didn't want to draw attention to his self. He let the man be and deiced to let the hero handle this petty Villian..in fact, he wanted to see how this played out

"Hold it right there bud, you aint going nowhere.!". the hero would expand her arms and binded the petty thief. It was that easy..of course, it was. Poor guy got caught so quickly. Welp, that was over quicker than he expected and now it was time to go. Before he left, he overheard a small child nearby him and turn his attention toward her."Wow..aren't heroes cool? i can't wait to become a hero to!.". Mitsuki made his way over towards the small child with a smile." Are you sure about that? you know..i use to think the same thing as well." He lifted his shades from his eyes and revealed his golden snake-like eyes." The hero society will spiral down a deep pit and in due time, you'll watch them crash and burn. Just like your hopes and dreams." after hearing him speak, tears started to form in the child's eyes and caught the attention of the nearby parent."Hey pal? What's your problem? how dare you talk to my daughter like that."

"apologizes. I only speak the truth.". Mitsuki walked pasted them, father and daughter, placing the shades back over his eyes."They will see in due time..don't you agree my dear Nagami?". The white snake that kept herself hidden slithered from his bag and wrapped her self around Mitsuki's neck"Dreams, heroes...teh, it makes me sick to my stomach.". A boy who was born without a quirk and was told he would never become a hero. A boy who has gifted a quirk and was viewed as a freak. Life was truly cruel to him..that's why he planned to ruin the life of others. Was it fair? nope, but the world wasn't a fair place. "I have an inch to start a little fun know..what about you Nagami?". He would look back at the hero, the villain, and the group of people. Maybe he should have a little fun..maybe not.
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Wed May 19, 2021 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 15, 2021 9:32 am

Mochi Lakina
[male | U.A Teacher | 21 | Tails | Pansexual | crush: open]
[tags: open]

Mochi stretched. Riding the bus had him tense, and tired. But that didn't stop him!! He got up, a yawn escaping him. He must've fell asleep,,,since they were already there! Hurrying up, he gathered his things. While the kids went to the cabins, he went to investigate the other pros. They were new to him, especially the Shiketsu teachers. He didn't know why he came...it was mostly an impulse decision. Anyway, he loved the outdoors! The birds singing, and the squirrels scurrying and stuff.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 ━ ! ]

Postby rex. » Sat May 15, 2021 10:00 am

𝐍𝐎𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐈
(role) - shiketsu studentx(quirk) - fire-crackerx (mood) - nervous nellyx(tags) - x

spaceBeing a passenger in any vehicle always made Nozomi nervous, far more than what was reasonable. There wasn't any real reason behind it, really. Not with cars, anyways. But buses? The thought of it tipping over on a tight turn constantly sat in the back of his mind, gnawing away at him throughout the entirety of the drive. Regardless of the fact that it was extremely unlikely. But it was possible, and that was enough for him. Every time he began to doze off a turn always ended up jostling him awake. And, every time, he'd let off little sparks of surprise followed by a quiet apologize for the disturbance. It was mortifying. At one point he decided that it'd be better if he just stayed awake during the ride, so that's exactly what he did. Keeping his gaze set intently out the window he watched as buildings slowly faded into lush greenery. A sign that they were drawing near. The sooner they got there the sooner he could get off this dreadful bus. Thank god.

spaceThe sounds of seatbelts erupted before the bus had even reached a complete halt. Nozomi stood to stretch just as everyone else did, his joints letting out all sorts of satisfying pops as he did. Nozomi followed his peers out of the bus, listening on as their teacher, Gorou, finished up his welcomes. Casting his look down as his bag he made note of the number that was labelled on it. Looking around his eyes landed on the corresponding cabin; cabin three. He had to admit, the cabins were far nicer than what he was expecting. Part of him had assumed that they would be forced to sleep in tents, while the other thought they'd get some rink-dink rundown lodges. It was a pleasant surprise, nonetheless. With his held tightly against his chest, Nozomi allowed himself entry. The inside was just as nice as the outside, if not more so. Realizing that he was spending too much time gawking at the living-space Nozomi quickly rushed up the stairs to find where he should set his bag.

spaceJudging by the lack of possessions in either of the room he figured that he was the first to arrive. Nice. Now he wouldn't have to worry about introductions. For now. Setting his stuff down gently on one of the beds he let out a sigh. Was it alright for him to get first dibs? Maybe he should wait and let his roommate pick first... yeah, that's what he'll do. Picking up the bag again he set it down on the floor, pushing it against the wall and out of the way. There, now both beds were free again. Satisfied with his decision Nozomi made a swift getaway, skipping down the stairs and back out of the cabin.

spaceWhile Nozomi didn't hurry straight over to centre of camp he didn't exactly take his time either. There were already a couple of students and pros gathered there, seemingly waiting for more people before they started whatever activity they had planned for the day. Normally he'd pin his hair back and out of his face but, for now, he opted to keep it down. Right now there were so many people, and with his hair down he could avoid making eye contact; hiding behind the curtain of red. Wrapping his arms around himself he made his way to the back of the group, trying to make himself seem as small and as out of the way as possible. Maybe if he was lucky no one would acknowledge him. Hopefully.

[wc. 600]
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Sun May 16, 2021 3:55 pm

╔═ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 ══════════════╗
Chiura Eiichi | Shiketsu Student | tagged: Shinobu, @camp center | words: 675
╚═════ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?! ══╝
Chiura had been up early, dreading the trip he had been forced on by his teachers. However, despite not wanting to go, the idea of following the favored teacher at Shiketsu and Chi's favorite classmate interested him. Shinobu and Gorou had food, he would follow food without much thought. That was probably a problem but honestly, Chiura never minded. Plus, he got more food from others than he did his family, sometimes. Chi knew he would make it his life goal to follow the person with the most food.
The bus ride was seemingly uneventful for the digital hero in training. He had taken a spot at the very back of the bus, knees pulled up to his chest as he kept his eyes closed. He knew that while most of the other Shiketsu students would be rowdy, some might try to sleep. So, to be considerate, Chiura kept his glowing eyes hidden beneath his lids. Plus, he had been smart enough to bring his goggles along, now sitting comfortably against his forehead. He would use them whenever he wanted to hide his eyes but still be able to see during the day. However, he didn't need to see while the bus made its journey to camp.
The camp, that's right, he was dreading this camp since the teachers had alerted the students to the joint training with those at U.A., both their pro heroes and students planning to be present. Chiura disliked the other hero school simply because it seemed to favor physical quirks over others. However, he couldn't judge, he never attempted to apply for U.A. anyways.
Chi had just started to enter a deep slumber when the bus jolted roughly. He was almost knocked completely out of his seat had it not been for his feet stabilizing him against the seat in front of him. Another reason why he disliked bus rides, they tended to end everything abruptly. Fortunately, being shaken awake allowed Chiura to hear Gorou as he started to leave the bus. Slowly, Chi opened his eyes to watch where the tall teacher was headed. Bright blue shined as he glanced at the other students as well, watching them all leave the bus quickly. However, Chi decided to stay back for a second, staring at the label on his bag. It read "1", and assuming that meant cabin number, Chiura made a plan of where he would go. Finally making his way off the bus, he hit the forest ground and spotted not just the other Shiketsu students and teachers, but those from U.A. as well.
Just the sight of them made Chiura tremble.
Moving past the others, Chi made his way to Cabin 1. He entered quietly, barely thinking about the first floor. He felt rushed as it seemed he hadn't been the first person in the cabin. In fact, after checking both bedrooms, he had indeed been the last to drop his stuff off. Of course, that was just like him. Compared to others, he was always behind it seemed. With a deep sigh, Chi placed his bag on the bed closest to the window, seeing as the other had been claimed, already. Once he had, he began to dig out his Shiketsu hat. He might as well represent after being the last one in the cabin.
With his hat on his head, goggles over his eyes, and his things set on his bed, Chiura made his way to the center of camp. He hoped he wouldn't end up being the last one there. As he approached the group, he spotted Shinobu. She seemed like a safe person to hide behind. Moving up behind her, he poked ever so softly at her shoulder. With a soft hum, he simply greeted her, not bothering to actually speak. That seemed like too much work, anyways. Instead, he just let his gaze follow where Shino's was and watched the pros and students from both schools prepare for what Chi assumed would be some physical exercise.
He would hate it, of course.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑪 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑩𝑼𝑺 ━ ! ]

Postby guh-huh! » Mon May 17, 2021 3:30 am

KAGEMORI CHIZU. / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ quirk; shot in the dark x ` role; shiketsu high x ` tagged; nozomi

xxxxall of the cool kids sat in the back of the bus; this was an unspoken rule of nature. kagemori knew it, his mother knew it, and he's pretty sure that every cool kid born onto this planet had the instinct to sit next to those sweet, beckoning emergency exit doors. so, kagemori is pretty ecstatic when all of the kids in his class decide to sit more towards the front, or middle, and he gets the prime real estate all to himself (well, the seats that pro-heroes decide not to take. he's cool, but his mother taught him to respect his elders). cramming his backpack next to him on the second-to-last spot, kagemori's sealed his fate as the coolest kid on the trip. he's never been on a real road trip before- since his mom is off working and dad's not really an option- and so the hero-in-training camp was his first experience being on the road for hours upon hours. with the luxury of carsickness, no bathroom stops, and incessant chatter, all in one, short-staffed, cramped bus! to kagemori? that sounded like heaven.

xxxxno bus trip is complete without a slew of video games, snacks packed with high-fructose corn syrup, and a music player packed with the pop music that was oversaturated on the radio. kagemori finds himself, a few hours into the trip, with a pack of licorice open, one hanging half-out of his mouth as he talks over the video game he's playing. almost choking on the candy as he focuses on passing the next level of the hit game 'saturday night singing', blissfully unaware of how close the bus is getting to the campgrounds. kagemori, for better or for worse, was usually never too focused on his surroundings. but, he'd have plenty of time to focus on that during the trip! he's heard tales of kids who get lost in the woods and have brief encounters with his favorite, elusive pro-hero, mothman. ah, if only kagemori could get lost and be rescued by mothman. last time he got lost, all he got was a worried mother and a child tracking app on his phone. you really couldn't have it all, he supposed.

xxxxkagemori is halfway through reading a new pro-hero comic book when the bus comes to a halt, and he quickly picks up his carry-on belongings before heading out the door. luckily for him, he has a bit more time to collect everything than the average student, due to the fact he's sitting towards the back. this perk doesn't last long, as kagemori is anything but patient, and waiting for the students to file out of the bus before him is so dreadfully boring that he feels like he actually might start screaming. when he finally gets outside, it's a wave of relief that gives him enough power to pick up his other suitcase mom packed (for a little while, because it weighs almost as much as he does- thanks mom). but once he gets to his designated cabin; he can't be more excited to get started.

xxxxhe's even more excited, because one of his best friends from shiketsu was in the same cabin he was! as luck would have it, the polar opposite to his boisterous and loud personality, nozomi, had entered the cabin only a few short minutes before he did. still long enough for him to get settled, and a good reminder that kagemori really should get headed to the center of camp. like any good roommate, kagemori assumes that the top bunk is his, and places his belongings next to nozomi's. they'll have time to decide where their stuff goes later, and he fully anticipates on staying up late with the other student, sharing snacks and stories by the starlight.

xxxxuntil then, he'll have to actually do training. which, is still great in its own way! nothing was going to knock kagemori from his ecstatic state of mind. when he gets to the designated meeting spot, he finally catches up with nozomi- who doesn't look all too pleased with the situation. kagemori's quick to aid in the situation, however, by waving a hand into nozomi's line of vision before leaning onto his shoulder with a free elbow.

xxxx"what's up roomie?" he says, not unlike an excited puppy, "are you as excited as i am?"

SAKURA TENSHI . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ quirk; ingition x ` role; pro-hero x ` tagged; gorou & dr. zura

xxxx"if one more kid kicks my seat, you will all have to explain to your legal guardians why your free camp tee shirts were burned." sakura chimes, knowing very well that it's an empty threat, but one that will at least get one of the kids from throwing god knows what across the seats. if she hears one more rendition of 'the wheels on the bus', she's actually going to pop those god forsaken wheels on their bus. sakura is lucky that she's sitting across from dr. zura muramasa, because the need for aspirin has never been higher. that, and she forgot to charge her phone, so it looks like she's stuck listening into what comics the kids in front of her are talking about. if she's lucky, she might catch some gossip from the kids, or have an in-depth conversation with one of her students that would lead to a strong, lifelong bond between student and mentor. but, this vision of serenity is crushed when the kids start up, with another rendition, of the godforsaken wheels on the bus.

xxxxshe eventually settles on turning her hoodie backwards on her body, and putting her face into the hood so that the other students can't watch her begin to doze off. at the very least, she can catch up on sleep during this bus ride, as sakura always found bus rides to be boring, if not a bit comforting to sleep to. sakura normally never takes the bus, rather rides on her motorcycle to get from place to place: so this whole experience is rather dull. the unrhythmic bumps and turns lulling her to sleep as she slowly drifts off. she doesn't need a blanket, as she's warm enough just letting her quirk keep her body at a nice, toasty temperature, even if she's leaning against the cold window. dreaming of apple tarts, for some reason... at least the campsite would have better desserts than she could make.

xxxxthe bus makes an unholy screeching noise as it comes to a stop, and sakura's really hoping nobody sees her tired head slam into the front of the seat before her. well, at least she's awake now. and thank god her makeup isn't smudged, otherwise sakura's going to spend an extra five minutes on the bus to fix her eyeliner. the students, thank heavens, have settled somewhat since the beginning of the trip, and sakura herds them all off to get their bags and enter their cabins. she even goes back one last time to survey the bus to ensure nothing is left behind, but is just met with empty seats and the occasional candy wrapper. regardless, she picks them up and throws them away before thanking the bus driver for his hard work. sometimes, the real heroes aren't the ones who can shoot fire out of their hands; but the bus driver who managed to stay sane during the whole drive to camp.

xxxxshe stretches her arms across her body quickly, as she catches sight of one of the other pro heroes motioning for students to meet in the center. ah, lo and behold, gorou mugen; somebody sakura's acquainted with, and enjoys the presence of. not only that, but sakura's heard through the grapevine that gorou's a student-favorite amongst the shiketsu high students. and sakura is hellbent on ensuring that she's one of the favorite teachers here too. she may not be the nicest, or the most funny, but she tries. and right now, sakura certainly felt like she was holding a green participation ribbon in terms of popularity amongst her own students. maybe that's why she decided to come on this camping trip after all; to show that she could be as nice and as fun as the others. she was just more... intimidating than some others.

xxxxwhen she meets with gorou in the center, sakura gives the other pro-hero a playful smile before stretching to the side. "well well well, if it isn't mr. all seeing eyes." she snaps her hands into finger guns and sparks small flames from them to introduce herself. "i'm glad to see that you're doing well, but you're gonna need to bring your best if you want to stand a chance against my trainees."
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ (☀ 1) ━ ! ]

Postby nymx » Mon May 17, 2021 5:14 pm

( ☀ 𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐄
    (form) | sixteen / male / shiketsu student / quirk ; flow / tags ; open
    xxxTo be honest, he wasn't fond of the whole camp thing. It wasn't that he wasn't big on wilderness, it all just sounded like a whole lot of work and not enough sleeping and relaxing which already made his shoulders slack from exhaustion at the mere idea. He had tried to come up with a reliable excuse, which was going to work until his mom signed the papers and sent them off before he could stop it. Claiming that it would be a good experience to make friends and improve his abilities, which he thought he was doing already. Still, there he was, occupying a whole two seats much to the annoyance of both staff and classmates. Or at least that's how it was in the beginning of the bus ride. During his sleep, someone managed to maneuver his legs off the seat and sit down only to have legs be thrown onto their lap. One arm was draped over his eyes while the other supported his neck, spending the entirety of the bus ride drifting in and out of sleep. His eyes never stayed open for too long, only to shoot his seat partner a smug look as he kicked his leg back onto their lap.

xxxAkihiko woke up slowly as the bus came to a stop and Gorou's voice rang out. He stayed in that position as everyone began to stand up and get off the bus. He pushed himself up, adjusting himself so that he could scan the campground from the bus window. He winced at the brightness before pushing himself out of the seat with a groan. He took his sweet time getting his luggage and heading to his designated cabin. Four, an easy enough number to remember, still he was kinda hoping for a more exciting number. Despite instructions, he slowly settled his stuff into the cabin, taking a minute or two to just stand in silence before heading towards the center of the camp. Staff, students, and pro-heroes began to gather and he examined them all closely. He could see a variety of reactions to Gorou's warning, excitement, wariness, and exhaustion. All three of which he could strongly relate to. The news itself caused a spark to ignite in his green eyes and much like a light switch flipping, he was suddenly perked up and paying more attention.

xxxHe'd get a better chance to study the others when their groups were announced and he was desperately hoping for a strong group. These pro-heroes looked strong, way stronger than he was and practically the whole student body that was here. His quirk wasn't anything great, he was far too aware of that and the last thing he wanted to do was make a bad first impression. Plus it'd probably help having strong teammates.. either way it'd be entertaining either way he supposed but he really didn't want to be the worst, and you're either the worst or the best.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━ '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙤 ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Tue May 18, 2021 10:15 am

( )𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍!!
        ( tags: sakura, dr. zura -> his group ) ( form: here ) ( 28 ) ( shiketsu high teacher + pro-hero ) ( wc: 931 )

indentIn the midst of trying to memorize everyone's faces - aside from his own class - Gorou felt the small hairs on the back of his neck stand straight up. Within his peripheral vision, he spots the familiar pro-hero, Sakura. His mouth forms into an ‘o’ shape as he raises his brows, immediately recognizing her. “Oh! Sa...kura!” He grins, nearly letting her name escape his memory. A shame that would be! He didn’t want to get scorched alive by the one and only “Spitfire.” Ever so slightly craning his head downwards to get a good look at the hero, he threw up a peace sign and a childish smile. It was nice that the camp had a handful of pro-heroes on site, U.A had quite the reputation of being a villain magnet- at least, according to a few rumors. Shiketsu, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. His school was rather tame, compared to U.A. Which to most normal students, can be considered a good thing! They wouldn't have to worry about villains hunting them down on a daily basis. Glancing back at Sakura, Gorou smiles again. “Likewise, Miss Spitfire. Though, I can guarantee that their best is my worst” Gorou chimes, his smile turning into a playful smirk. “Nothing against them! But they’re here for a reason, no?”

indent“Oh!”

indentThe tall hero dug into his pants to dig up a piece of crumpled paper, the writing on the paper smudged and nearly unreadable. Gorou’s brows shot up into his hairline as he read the roster for the groups. “I nearly forgot this.” Even if he did forget, surely there was another - much more responsible - hero that had the roster, as well. Not that he’d be the one asking for it, though. He could always just snatch it up at any given opportunity to save him the embarrassment of having to ask. Standing in front of the rest of the students, both from U.A and Shiketsu, Gorou cleared his throat. “Now, my beloved students! You may be wondering, ‘Mr. Mugen, What are we doing today?’” He grinned, waving the crumpled roster in front of him. “You’ll be fighting us Pro-Heroes!” His arms fly in front of him as he does a little ''jazz hands' action, emphasizing his excitement.

indent“Although, you won't be alone. These types of things are much more enjoyable in groups, don’t you think?” Flickering his gaze back onto the roster, he begins. “Without further ado, Group 1! You’ll have to fight Akio and Cho. They’ll be tag teaming so they’ll end up switching places from time to time, so be wary of that! The following students will have to fight against them; Nozomi Enmei, Tsubaba Tokiume, Shinobu Kobu, and Kanon Ueda, I wish you good luck! You’ll need it.” Out of the four kids, he only recognized two, the others must’ve belonged to U.A. Nothing wrong with that but he almost felt sorry for the students who weren’t familiar with the Pro-Heros’ quirk. Almost. They’d have to figure that out on their own. Focusing back on deciphering the names on the pitiful excuse of a paper, he placed his hand under his chin and tilted the sheet. “Group 2, up against Dr. Zura and Mochi is Akimitsu, Chiura, Kasumi, and Sera!”

indent“Group 3! Up against this one here-” he places his large hand on Sakura’s head, ruffling her lilac hair gently yet quick enough to make it visibly messy and avoid getting burned. ”is Yukiharu, Noriko, Hibiki, and Aiko!”

indent“Group 4! Up against yours truly is Kentaro, Kagemori, and A...Akira?” He had to pause and bring the paper closer to his eyes, squinting as he was unable to decipher the smudged name. “Akia? No wait… Give me a moment, kiddos.” Gorou flattened the paper on the palm of his hand, his other stroking his chin. “Ahhh! Akila!” He grinned, waving his finger at the crowd of students. “Whichever one of you that is, I apologize. It isn’t very clear on this paper,” To prove his innocence, he turns over the roster and points at the horribly smudged name. “Anyways~!”

indent“Group 5! Up against Kiko and Kitai is Kaoru, Akihiko and Ava Akai!”

indentFlipping the paper over just to make sure, he tossed it over his shoulder and grinned. “Get into your groups, kids! Get to know them too! Fighting alongside a stranger is harder than it looks,” He waved nonchalantly, watching the kids scramble to find their group. Turning around to walk to his respective area, he comes to a slow halt beside Sakura. Standing shoulder-to-shoulder, Gorou smirked, “Don’t go easy on them, now. A challenge is what these kids need. Especially yours. Satisfied with his attempt of provoking the older hero, he continued walking to his area; marked with bright red spray paint and enough room for the group to move around freely. Gorou waited for his opponents to walk over to his area. Turning his head upwards, facing the sky, he sighed. “Ah, I should stretch… I’m not as young as I used to be,” he quietly moped, crouching down with his hands on his knees; legs spread wide as he twisted his body, the satisfying pop of his bones reaching his ears. ‘I should be fine against these kids, It’s not like I'm going up against some villains,’ Tightening the mask that covered his eyes to prevent it from falling during battle, he continued to wait for the students.

indentWatching as the kids come closer to his area, his lips curl into an excited smile. “You’re in for another long ride, kiddos.”

( )𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 𝐊𝐎𝐁𝐔!!
        ( tags: Chi -> her group ) ( form: here ) ( 16 ) ( shiketsu high student; hero course ) ( wc: 747 )

indentShinobu had drifted off into her own realm of thoughts and worries while waiting for the pro-heroes to announce the activity. She didn’t want to be a burden to whomever she was paired up with but she also wanted to help and show others that she was more than capable of becoming a hero that others can rely on. It was almost ironic how Shinobu wants to become someone others can rely on when she has a hard time relying on herself and her quirk. After years of not being able to hone her quirk and make good use of it like other students, she was at a big disadvantage with her lack of experience. Perhaps if she disobeyed the orders of those who used to look after Shinobu, she would’ve been a step further than where she is now. But Shinobu isn't the type to bite the hand that feeds her. She was nothing short of obedient.

Lost in her train of thought, she was unaware that one of her classmates had sneaked up behind her. With the small poke, Shinobu jumped and turned around. Spotting Chiura, Shinobu gave him a small wave, the corners of her mouth perking up into a tiny smile. Unable to greet him properly, she dug into her pocket and opened her notes app. Quickly conjuring up a sentence, she tugged his shirt and flipped her phone to show him the screen, small charms dangling from her phone. “Are u excited:]?” While looking up at her classmate anticipating an answer, Shinobu spots another Pro-Hero walking up to her teacher. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting, truthfully. It was obvious that there would be a handful of pro-heroes attending the camp to make sure the students are safe but what were they planning? Exhaling through her nose, her focus goes back to her classmate hiding behind her. Typing on her phone again, she moves her phone in front of his gaze. “Are u ok? TT”

She’s only talked to Chiura a few times before, his presence was nice. They were both pretty quiet, albeit, for different reasons. Glancing back at the two pro-heroes, she pieced everything together quickly. Staring at him blankly for a few moments, she released a small “Ooh!” before letting herself laugh quietly; her hand covering her mouth. Seems like everyone except Chi was excited for the activity. She wasn’t laughing at him, rather, she was laughing at his troublesome situation. Truth be told, Shinobu wasn’t all that prepared for the activity, either. Nevertheless, she’d try her best.

The minute Gorou had started to talk, Shinobu stuffed her phone into her pocket, her full attention on her teacher; a hopeful smile on her face. The presence of Pro-Heroes was intimidating to say the least. They have such a strong aura around them, an aura gained over years of experience and training. Upon hearing the groups being listed out, she felt her stomach and smile drop when she heard her name being called. Akio and Cho. Unfamiliar names but she’ll figure it out. She wasn’t all that educated in the world of Pro-Heroes, she was only able to name a few. Nozomi, Tsubasa, and Kanon; Shinobu only recognized one of them. The other two might’ve been from U.A. Deciding to stay in her spot until Gorou was done talking, Shinobu’s gaze fell on the shorter Pro-Hero standing beside her teacher. Hair slightly ruffled from Gorou’s hand, she couldn't help but smile at the interaction. Gorou was always quite friendly - sometimes a bit annoying - with everyone he met.

By the time the announcement was done, she turned around and pat Chi on the shoulder. Quickly typing in a text-to-speech app, she held the phone up to his ear, allowing him to listen to the robotic voice wishing him good luck. Walking over to one of the empty area’s - which she presumed that it belonged to the hero she was fighting - she fixed the hat on her head and stood there awkwardly, shifting her weight on one foot to the other.

There was no possible way to prepare herself for what was to come, she just had to let it happen and work hard to prove herself as a strong teammate and opponent. Her eyes jumped from student to student, trying to guess who Kanon and Tsubasa were. Furrowing her brows with a small pout on her lips, she was determined to not let anyone down today.

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue May 18, 2021 4:32 pm

𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 ═══════════════════╗
Koki Nagata | Shiketsu Teacher/Pro Hero | tagged: Kitai | words: 672
╚══════════ 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓭𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼.
The bus ride never bothered Koki. He found himself constantly lost in his own thoughts, anyways. He could perfectly ignore the sounds of the students even as they began to get rowdy. He could lose track of time as he let his mind wander. It was honestly a dangerous thing for the Conspiracy hero. With a wandering mind, he could think of more rules for his quirk's world. With new rules, those rules soon started to blur the lines between fiction and reality. If anyone were to pay attention even the slightest bit, they would see that Koki was already struggling with his quirk. He would constantly claim that there was a cat floating in the bathroom or even vicious librarians who eat books and humans. His concept of reality had changed over time, slowly becoming a problem that Koki had no way of fixing. However, he wasn't hurting anyone, now. So he didn't need to search for any professional help.
As the bus moved on, Koki found himself coming to ever so slightly. He blinked softly, trying to get rid of the dazed look he had for what felt like most of the ride to the campgrounds. He looked to his side, seeing his best friend and teammate, Kitai Kuroshi, sitting beside him. Koki hummed softly, the noise coming out as a tired sound as he leaned against the other pro hero. Resting his head against the other's shoulder, Koki thought back to what he had been thinking about. "Did you know that a five-headed dragon ran for mayor, recently?" The question was simple, something that Koki believed to be true due to his quirk messing with his memory. "Each one had a different personality, too. It would have made it seem like we had five mayors instead of one," he continued, not at all bothered by the weird looks some of the students gave him. He always got looks like that, so why should now be any different.
It didn't seem like much longer before the bus was jerked to a halt. Koki didn't move much as he had wedged himself against Kitai pretty well. Plus, even if he had wanted to stand up to announce something, someone else beat him to it. Koki hid his face against Kitai's shoulder as Gorou made his announcement before heading off the bus with the students. He couldn't help but enjoy the view as the tall man walked off the bus. Even when the others made their way off the bus, Koki stayed where he was. He wanted to be the last one off, making sure nothing and no one got left behind. Once it was silent on the bus, Koki finally lifted himself up, rubbing at his eyes before moving towards the exit. He deemed that nothing much of importance was left behind, luckily. With his once over of the bus finished, he made his way to the door. He waved to the driver, giving him an odd send-off before heading out. "Til next time, dear listener!"
Just as he hopped off the bus, he heard Gorou just as he finished what appeared to be his final announcement. Not only that, but the pros from UA had also gathered before the mixed group of students. Koki didn't quite know what was going on. With a confused gaze, he looked at his fellow Shiketsu teachers. He debated on going to Gorou or Kitai. However, thinking about it, Kitai and Koki were paired up to go against some students, right? So, making his final decision, he made his way to the antisocial pro hero. Coming up behind him, he wrapped his arms around his waist and nuzzled into his back. "Assuming we're doing that fighting thingy, you wanna fight the kiddos first while I use my quirk from the sidelines?" Koki asked softly, appearing to the others that he was just tiredly mumbling against Kitai. However, he was wide awake and ready to see how the students responded to him and Kitai's quirks together.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 19, 2021 7:46 am

Dr. Zura Muramasa
[male | doctor + pro- hero | 25 | Fierce wings | Bisexual | crush: open | group 2 with Moshi (Akimitsu, Chiura, Kasumi, Sera)]
[tags: Moshi ]

He stood near the other pro-heroes, knowing some of them, but there were those he was not so sure about. He listened to how Sakura was talking with Mugen before the male spoke up about what's going to happen today. He gave a smile to Sakura, but then leave them to go to another pro, which was going to be his teammate "Good morning Moshi, this is sure a great day for start this camping" he said to him with a smile. He was not really spoken much with this young teacher, but he doesn't have anything against him either. He looked around for the four students which were going to be their opponents now, again he was not sure about all of them as he was not saw them before "What do you think about our little team?" he asked the male as he looked around for the students there.

Tsubasa Tokiume
[male | U.A student | 18 | Foresight | Questioning/ Bisexual| crush: open | Cabin 1 | Akio& Cho team with Nozomi, Shinobu, Kanon] ]
[tags: Kanon]

He watched and listened as the pro-hero spoke about the teams and things. He didn't really know what to think about the fact that the famous fighting Queen Akio was going to be his team's opponent and then there was this young-looking girl Cho. He looked around the group of students, firstly looking for Kanon the only person from his school he actually knew, he had no idea about the two Shiketsu students they were going to team up with. He made his way to the short-haired blond girl there "Hello there Kanon...I guess we're on the same team...are you excited??...I don't know what to think myself..." he said to the girl with a smile. He looked around for the other wondering which of them were the Nozomi and Shinobu from Shiketsu school "Wondering what kind of persons the two from Shiketsu will be like" he said silently.

Kaoru Mitsunari
[male | Shiketsu student | 19 | Copy | Questioning/ Asexual | crush: open | cabin 2 | Koki& Kitai team with Akihiko, Ava akai]
[tags: open ]

He keeps his distance from other students as he watched the pro-heroes talking to each other before Gorou Mugen spoke up to the students. Telling them about which team they were and with who, he felt pleased that there were not any U.A students on his team, but he was not pretty close to the two others either. His eyes looked over to the two males there which were told to be his team's opponents, he didn't know what kind of quirks they had so, how much he could actually use his quirk against them. A sight escaped to his mouth when he gave a look to the two-person which he was teaming, Akihiko and Ava Akai, either of them were just kids, just like the rest of the students here. He was one of the oldest students here, which made him wonder was he on the right camp at the moment. He started to wonder what kind of quirk his teammates had, he was not sure about the male, but he was heard that the girl had some powers with lava or fire.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kanon [ 002 ] | ava [ 001]

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:52 am

Kanon Ueda!!
      xxxfemale sixteen years old cyborg quirk tagged: her group

Her attention was drawn from her distance stare as the teacher spoke up once again. Allowing her eyes to settle upon Gorou again as he told them exactly what was going down. It wasn't surprising to her that they were going to jump right into things upon arrival, though she would have expected at least a bit more time to settle in. Kanon wasn't one to complain, thus she kept quiet and accepted what was to come. That was what she had to do, wasn't it? If she wanted to become the hero that was expected of her, then she needed to listen. Of course, heroes weren't always obedient, but for now she was only a mere student. She needed to learn what she could before she could go off and make her own judgments on what should be done. Besides, a training exercise wasn't going to harm her in any manner, or at least that was what she hoped.

Hearing Gorou go on to announce which group she was in made her second guess that thought. The heroes he spoke of were ones she knew of and had seen their quirks in action before; one with super strength and the other with a magnetic quirk. Admittedly, both quirks weren't necessarily good for her if she didn't play it smart. Of course her body could handle damage better than the average human, but she knew better than to rely on that. It was the main part of her quirk that was usable in a situation like this though. She supposed her own strength could come in handy in close combat, but upon going up with another that specialized in super strength, she didn't like her chances of winning. There was no point in overanalyzing it anyways. She would have to fight alongside other students, of only one she had heard of previously. That was fine, though she knew she often didn't work well with others to begin with. It wasn't that she was opposed to the idea, but rather that she wished not to burden those around her.

Pushing those thoughts aside, the cyborg pushed herself forward toward her group's presumed meeting location. One girl was already present and from the hat she wore, she assumed that it was a student from Shiketsu High. It was hard to miss her with the long, pink hair she had. Kanon wasn't one to naturally blend in either, or at least when she didn't try to hide the robotic joints or metallic body parts. She supposed that wasn't important now. Allowing her focus to come back, she gave a small dip of her head in the other girl's direction before avertin her gaze away from Shinobu and casting it off into the distance again as she waited.

It seemed her wasn't long. At the sound of her name being spoken, the cyborg's attention was immediately pulled in. Turning her head, she noticed Tsubasa had come to join her. Giving a small dip of her head as yet another greeting, she took in the other's words and thought of how she might respond. "I'd say, I'm feeling rather at ease. Should I be feeling excited?" she asked, wondering if such an emotion was acceptable for a time like this. Admittedly, she struggled with such things having lived a rather secluded life up until her enrollment at U.A. It was something she was still improving on and she knew it would come in due time. Pushing that aside for a moment as he mentioned the Shiketsu students, Kanon's gaze moved back to Shinobu. "Well, it seems she is one of them. I believe she is, what some would say, adorable?"

Again, Kanon wasn't aware if her choice of words was appropriate for the situation, but there was no taking it back now. "As for the other one, I'm not sure what to expect. It is difficult to say what anyone is like given how many different quirks there are in the world."

Ava Akai!!
      xxxfemale fifteen years old molten lava quirk tagged: her group

It was no surprise Ava had drifted off into her own thoughts on the bus ride. Such things often happened when she got to staring out a window for too long. Her mind wasn't focused on the camp she was going to need to endure in the coming days, but rather her own fantasy land. Her thoughts were often childish like this, though she never minded it. Other often told her she needed to group up and move past such ways, yet she paid little mind to them. As long as her childish ways didn't case trouble, she saw no harm in them. It was as simple as that. The only danger she had to worry about most times was drooling lava involuntarily. Not only was it an immediate danger, but it was embarrassing.

Her daydreaming ceased as she felt herself lunge forward from the bus coming to a halt. Luckily for her, she didn't go flying forward. Still it did shake her up and snapped her immediately back to reality. Groaning softly, she reached up to fix the hat upon her head before allowing her eyes to dart to the window once more. This time it was to see where they had stopped. Upon laying eyes on what awaited outside, awe overcame the young hero-in-training, she couldn't help feeling exciting. Camping wasn't something she had ever done, though it wasn't because she hadn't wanted to, rather, it was difficult for her to do without at least setting something ablaze. Here, she wouldn't have to worry, or so she assumed. This wasn't some casual camping trip, so it'd be alright.

Letting her excitement get the best of her, Ava hurried off the bus with her things. Anyone watching her at the current moment would think of her nothing more than a mere child. She couldn't help it though. It had been quite some time since she had last been this excited for something and it was all to help her become a hero too. That made it all the more thrilling. At this point it was difficult for her to contain it. Glancing down at the number written on her luggage, she wasted no time to run off and find her cabin. It didn't take her long to arrive.

Unfortunately, she knew she wouldn't have much time to explore the cabin or get to know those she was going to be staying with either. That was for another time. Walking inside, she scanned the area briefly before heading directly for the stairs. Poking her head into the first room, she noticed both beds had already been claimed. It seemed she was one of the last to arrive. Yet another unfortunate thing. Frowning at the thought, Ava ducked out of the room and moved to the other where she tossed her things down on to one of the beds. It seemed neither had been claimed yet, so at least she hadn't been the last. It wasn't as if it was a race anyways.

With her things now in place, the young lava child exited the cabin once more and looking around momentarily, trying to find her way to her next destination. The familiar sound of Gorou's voice made that easy. Following it, she arrived just in time to hear the instructions they were being given. Hearing her group called out, Ava couldn't help feeling her excitement rise once again. Without a second thought, she moved forward towards their designated area.

As she arrived, she noticed one of the others there already. She recalled seeing him on the bus, but beyond that, she had no clue who he was or what quirk he might possess. She'd find out soon enough anyways. Offering Kaoru a smile, the girl decided to stay quiet for the moment, waiting for the others to arrive.

Kaguya Fujimoto!!
      xxxfemale twenty-six years old heavenly kiss quirk tagged: open

(soontm)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me