✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✮ ━━━━ ❝ You're pressed, a little bit obsessed ━ ! ]

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:03 pm

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽 ═════════════════╗
Penelope Furuya | UA Student | tagged: Cho, Kagemori, Artemis | words: 702
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻
Penny disliked the sound of the hero ringing through the cabin. She groaned rather loudly in response, rolling around in her bed. She knew better, though. She had to get up, especially since she refused to receive the punishment of running laps at camp. So, Penelope continued to roll until she was rolling right out of bed and onto the floor. She groaned softer this time, not caring about the pain she felt from hitting the ground. Instead, she pushed herself up until she was finally standing upright. With a simple stretch, she let her back crack before settling and making her way downstairs to get to the next camp event.
She paused only when she finally reached the kitchen of the shared cabin. It didn't bother her that she was avoiding slime on her way down. She knew her cabinmate, Kikotei, couldn't help it. Standing in the shared kitchen, she looked at her scarf. She looked at the sloppy stitching of her name. Though, she couldn't harp on it, too much. After all, she would never be able to do stitching, period.
That seemed weird considering who her father was, though.
She pushed that thought away, though. She couldn't let that bother her, she wanted to win this next event. After having lost the first camp event, Penny felt a bit down. Normally, she was lucky enough to at least get something good. Yet, here she was just lucky enough to save herself and her teammates from burning alive. Maybe it had something to do with how close she was to her polar opposite. After all, her dad, Sergi's, bad luck could be messing with her good luck. Penny grumbled at the thought as she proceeded to wrap her scarf around her neck like a tie. That seemed acceptable, she thought, looking at it hang down her front.
Deeming herself ready, she walked out of the cabin. She didn't care about her clothes. She had slipped on some tennis shoes but otherwise, she was still wearing an oversized t-shirt. On that t-shirt read "it's a good day to be cooking". It almost completely covered the short shorts she had on underneath that matched her pink, fluffy socks. The redhead couldn't be bothered to look any more presentable.
The only thing she did work on as she made her way to where she could see her group's area was her hair. With both hands, she gathered her long hair, just long enough to reach mid-thigh. However, as soon as she brought it up, she now only had it reaching her waist. That should be good, she thought. It was less likely to trip her if she kept it up like this.
As she was walking, she spotted a fluffy-looking tail in front of her. She paused, looking down to see a black cat at her feet. The lovely feline purred softly as she wove her way around Penny's feet. The girl chuckled, picking up the cat gently and proceeding to hold her like a baby. If she remembered correctly, she could have sworn that this cat was Artemis, the cat Sergi had brought along to the camp. Penny hummed softly as she smiled at Artemis. "Just my luck, huh Arty?" She asked the feline as she continued on her merry way. If her dad wanted his lovely cat back, he would have to come to find Penny himself.
She came to a stop as she looked at who had already arrived for her group. Penny spotted one gentleman, if she remembered correctly his name was... "Good morning, Kagemori," she greeted with a wave as she let Arty move onto her shoulders. She then turned to the prohero who was in charge of them. She gave a bright smile to the woman. "And hello to you as well, Polaris ma'am!" She turned her attention back to Kagemori, looking at how he wore his scarf. "I like the masked cowboy look, ya know. Really suits ya," she commented, pointing out how he wore the blue article. Seeing her partner, she began to wonder who exactly their opponents would be...
Artemis seemed to have the same thinking face on, though. Penny enjoyed her company, immensely.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sota [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:56 am

Sota Kimura!!
      xxxmale nineteen years old aerokinesis quirk tagged: kumiko
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The night before, Sota had arrived at the camp much later than the others and had missed seeing the exercise that had taken place. While it was disappointing, he had been working. Despite being invited to the camp by Cho, he had still needed to do his patrol before taking his leave to join her. It seemed risky to have both of them away from the agency for a week, but he didn't question it. This had been her decision and he trusted her. Anyone who was willing to take in an airhead like himself and allow him to grow into the hero he wanted to be was more than trustworthy in his eyes. Besides, if something were to go wrong, he could always take his leave and return to the agency or Cho could. It wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe he was thinking he'd miss his everyday hero work too much. It had become something he enjoyed greatly, despite how boring some days could be. Still, he had gotten the hang of being an average hero and had already started gaining popularity of his own though he wasn't sure if that was thanks to his own work or simply because he had become Cho's sidekick. Either way he was content.

Having arrived late, the young sidekick was told to relax for the night and find his cabin. Supposedly he was the first of the ones to arrive that would be staying in said cabin. To think he was this late, yet still the first was a miracle in his mind. Sota didn't question it though. He was sure whomever he was going to be stuck with would be grateful to be spared one night without needing to deal with him. He was well aware that he could be a bit hard to deal with given his forgetful and free spirited nature. Hopefully that wouldn't be a problem once his cabinmates did show up. For now he could get to sleep early. And that was exactly what he did. Taking the first room he came across, he spent no time organizing his things and simply laid down, not even bothering to change out of his street clothes. That required more effort than he was currently willing to give. He was far more tired than he had thought.

His sleep was peaceful for the most part until sounds from outside pulled him from his slumber. Groaning softly to himself, Sota squinted his eyes open and rolled onto his back. What time was it? Feeling around for his phone, it took his hand a moment to find it before he lifted it to hold in front of his face. The light from the screen momentarily blinded him and caused his nose to wrinkle, but his eyes quickly adjusted. 5:45 A.M. What a time to be awake. It seemed harsh to get the students up this early and admittedly he was surprised by it. During his time at U.A. he couldn't recall ever having a morning this early, even at the camps he had attended. The earliest he could remember training starting was 7 A.M. For some even that was a struggle. He was no different, though he was quick to adjust to whatever schedule fit him best at any given time. It was impressive how he could adjust to things. Still, he hadn't been prepared to wake up this early on his first day at camp, especially now that he was on the opposite side of things.

Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, Sota lowered his phone and dropped it onto the bed before finding the energy to climb from his place. Luckily, he was in no rush to get outside like the students likely would be. Admittedly, he hadn't been filled in on exactly was going on in the first place. Even if he had been, it wouldn't be surprising if he already would have forgotten. It was probably better this way. However, he had no plans of lingering too long in his cabin. He wanted to see what was about to take place. It excited him. After being on the flip side, he was ready to see what it was like on the other side of things, though he doubted he would play much of a role. Still, seeing some familiar faces working on their quirks interested him. It wasn't enough to make him move all too quickly though. Sota took his time to throw on a pair of athletic sweatpants along with a baggy t-shirt. On his feet he slid on a pair of basic sandals. While it wasn't the most fashionable of getups, it was comfortable and that was what mattered.

Once dressed, the sidekick wasted little time making his way downstairs to the kitchen. Cooking seemed out of the question at the moment, though it was probably best he avoid it anyways. He had gotten used to his subpar cooking ever since he moved out on his own, but if the others had arrived, he figured he shouldn't subject them to it. For now he'd stick to something simple like coffee. Such had become his best friend over the years. Whenever he doubted he could keep up with his shifting schedule, coffee was always there to save him and keep him awake. Luckily for him, a coffee maker had been provided in the cabin. Brewing a quick cup, Sota was now prepared to face whatever was awaiting him outside.

Getting there took no time at all. The walk to the training grounds was short even at his current pace. He didn't dare to move fast with his cup of coffee in hand. Knowing his luck, he'd spill it all over himself if he rushed. As he arrived, his eyes moved towards Cho and he offered a smile in her direction. While he probably should go and talk to her, it seemed that she already had students present and he didn't wish to interrupt whatever training might be going on. Still, he decided to linger nearby and allow his eyes to scan the area. From the looks of it, one group had already begun. For a moment he watched them, noticing Kura was part of said group. How long had it been since he had last seen her? Honestly, he had lost track, but it was nice to see her even if it was from a distance. It was enough to cause the smile on his lips to grow slightly. How silly he must look smiling to himself. It caused him to chuckle.

His attention didn't linger much longer on the group as he heard his name called out. The voice that called out was one he knew all too well and it caused his eyes to light up with excitement. Flickering his gaze in its direction, gray eyes settled upon Kumiko. To think yet another familiar face would be present surprised him, but it was a welcome one. It had been too long since he had last seen her. Unfortunately work had gotten in the way. She had her healing duties while he had his sidekick responsibilities. It wasn't often those two things lined up. It must have been a miracle that they had.

The sight of her caused the smile on Sota's face to turn to a cheeky grin. Seki!" he chimed with far too much energy. Without thinking, the teen took a step closer to her to allow himself to wrap an arm around her torso and pull her into him. The coffee in his other hand nearly spilled from the sudden movement, but luckily the boy was able to keep it from sloshing out onto his friend. "It is a surprise that both of us are here! What a miracle!" Now his energy was catching up with him, though he wasn't necessarily the most energetic person around. It simply was hard to hold his own excitement back. "My sidekick job brought me here, but what about you? Surely your healing hasn't brought here back here, has it?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✮ ━━━━ ❝ 𝐦𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ━ ! ]

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Λsuna ose (暗雨ロ)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
female ● sixteen ● art ● shiketsu student ● tags: her group

The young girl was stretched out across the bed she was resting in, her arms thrown out beside and the covered hung halfway off her body. It seem like she was having a good dream, there was a big grin on her face and a bubble would inflate from her nostrils everytime she inhaled and exhale."zzzz...kiwi..zz platypus...kiwi platypus. Ahh, you're so cute~ let me touchy touchy touch~." Asuna would chime in delight. Once the loud announcement was made, Asuna would fall out the bed with covers tangled around her body."BACK UP! i have you know i studied the ancient art of kick yo butt!" the girl would stand in a fighting pose, kicking and punching at the air. She realized that no one was there and sighed deeply." Man..i gotta lay off the fizzy sodas before bed." Asuna started to get dress for the day. Washed up, brushed her hair and teeth, the normal things. Afterwards,she packed up her art supplies and went to find her group.

As she walked ahead, Asuna grabbed her phone from her pocket when it buzzed and saw that her mom send her a funny video. The girl couldn't help but to laugh." haha, nice vid mom. maybe dad would like it to.." she thought about sending it to him, but he rarely answered her phone calls or messages. Just what in the world was he doing right? Asuna haven't seen his face in the papers in a while. Did they manged to catch him..or was he...no. No way her father would allow his self to be caught like that. Besides, she was the one who was going to save him."Pops..i hope you're ok...where ever you might be." the girl would smile and sent him the message." Ok Asuna, time to your head in the game. Gotta g-g-get my head in game~" she chimed, sliding over to her group in style. Asuna would brush her hair back

"Howdy, howdy nice to meet you all. Name's Asuna Rose." she would finger gun." Which one of yeah is Chi? umm..i hope you don't mind me calling you that." Asuna would adjust the backpack after grabbing a sketchbook and pen."I would share my quirk with you guys, but that would give you an advantage. Now come forward my partner, i have a very well thought out battle plan i wanna go over."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━ ❝ i am the hell & heaven you crave ━ ! ] : #3

Postby `kosmic » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:26 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
003x 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 x ───────────────
xx michiko x pro-hero & u.a teacher x 27 & f x──x tagsx daichi, group one xx locx training areaxx wordsx 1,021
xxAs always, the teacher was awake earlier than most others were at the camp. Michiko liked to work on a strict schedule,
and being away on this school trip was not about to change that.x Leaving the warmth of her bed just before sunrise, Mai
threw her long hair into a messy bun, holding it in place with two chopsticks. She quietly dressed herself into a traditional
miko red outfit, securing the ribbon around her waist and then slipping into a pair of sandals. xCareful as to not wake her
sleeping cabin mates,xMichiko made her way through the dimly lit cabin until she reached the front door and unlocked it.
She opened the door only enough to slip out, quietly allowing the door to click shut behind her. x The crisp early morning
air nipped at any skin that may be exposed, xsending some faint goosebumps up her spine and resting along the nape of
her neck. Letting her arms hang at her side, she left the cabin and began to walk toward the edge of the camp. Hearing a
noise, the woman slowed her pace and glanced over her shoulder,xeyes quickly spotting the familiar figure and white hair
belonging to Gorou. xx She wasn't that surprised to see him up this early, x'x she figured he was getting today's activities
together for the students━ x he was a bit of an egotistic bastard but had good intentions when it came to the students at
least. The woman hurried past before he could spot her since dealing with the other pro-hero was not on her agenda this
early in the morning, she was still recovering from yesterday in fact.
xxThe day before, Michiko had found a river just outside the camp which is where she was headed now. It was the perfect
spot to clear her mind and prepare herself for the day ahead, she thought. 'There was just enough light along the horizon
for her to safely make her way there, xx stepping through the bushes and whatnot until x she could hear the sound of the
rushing waters. x Stepping from out the tree line, x' she slowly made her way over until she stood at the river's edge, eyes
staring down into the water below.Kneeling down, Mai dipped her fingertips into the water and allowed the cool water run
through her fingers. xShe was surprised by how clear the water appeared, leaving her capable of seeing some of the rocks
scattered at the bottom. Moving to place both her hands into the water, she cupped them together and collected a puddle
of water in them before bringing it up to splash herself in the face. It felt fresh against her skin, refreshing even. Dropping
her hands from her face, the woman stood back up and allowed her gaze to trail down the river, wondering where it led to
momentarily. Shifting her thoughts, x the teacher also began to wonder what laid ahead for the day━ or more specifically,
what had Gorou planned for the day? x Yesterday's activity was a good way to start the camp, xx students versus teachers.
Herself and Gorou had been paired up, which solidified their win in the long run since the two have worked together since
high school. However, their students had put up quite the fight and she was impressed.
xxAfter about twenty minutes or so spent at the river's side, xthe hero decided it was time to head back and get ready for
the day. It was nearly 6am x' which meant teachers and even students should be starting to wake. x' Leaving the river, she
made her way back to the camp and quietly entered her cabin once more.x Grabbing some articles of clothing, the woman
changed out of the miko outfit and into a soft colored kimono, the hem of it just touching her thighs since she was known
for wearing shorter ones. xx She proceeded to remove the chopsticks from her hair, x the hair falling from out its bun and
falling across her shoulders. xx Fingers quickly worked to braid strands of violet hair x together and tying it off at the end,
bangs framing her face. Thigh high socks and sandals were soon also added, x the woman freshening up with some items
before she would x make her way outside to meet everyone else. x Miss Hisakawa took appearances very seriously, x both
actual looks and attitude. She had a reputation to uphold, after all.
xxBefore long the teacher exited her cabin, x her cabin mates having already left it seemed. xWalking outside, it appeared
several of the students and other teachers were already awake━ some bushy tailed and bright eyed, x others not so much.
By now Michiko already knew what the plan was to start this morning off, x' eyes peering around as students were already
forming into their appropriate groups. 'She had the pleasure of being paired with Daichi, otherwise known as Ninigi. While
the two of them didn't known one another on a super personal level, x anyone was better than Gorou in her opinion. xShe
recognized some of the students in her group, some even being her own.
xxSpotting the taller man not far from where stood, x' Mai began to make her way closer to the group, already seeing that
the students had started. Well, at least they waited til one teacher was present. xThe violet-haired woman folded her arms
across her chest as she slowed her pace and then finally stopped just shy of the taller teacher. x "Morning Nishimura," she
greeted, voice soft yet firm as she spoke. x' "Quite a bit energy this early in the morning, hm?" she commented, xlilac eyes
focused on the students before them. x She quickly spotted Akira and Hifumi, x her own students, eyes lingering on them
just a bit longer. No matter how energetic they were, xas long as they weren't actively trying to kill one another, x Michiko
wouldn't care to stop the fight short. However, she regretted not grabbing a cup of tea before joining this.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ ━━ ❝ i wish i was a normal girl ━ ! ]

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:08 am

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐎!! CURSED SPEECH ❞
        ( tags: with the cool kids cause she's a dummy and got hurt) ( form: here ) ( 17 ) ( shiketsu high student ) ( wc: 992 )

indentIt was a bummer, really. Not only did her team lose [she honestly didn’t know what she expected, after all, they were going up against two pro heroes] but she ended up going past what she was normally comfortable with to try and prove herself to her teammates. Despite her efforts to take Nozomi’s words lightly [even if he didn’t mean them in a negative way], she couldn’t bring herself to brush them off. Now look at where she was, shuffling towards the groups was a slow pace, bandages wrapped around her neck and her thin cotton blanket wrapped around her body. She hadn’t bothered to change, despite having enough time to do so since she wasn’t able to participate in this morning’s activity. So instead, she rolled out of bed, a pout plastered on her lips that lasted longer than usual. With loose shorts and a simple sage green tank top, mismatching socks, and slippers, her hair was braided into the usual three. Peeling the blanket off of her body and folding it slowly, she found a bench near the cabins and placed it down gently.

indentFrom what she could tell, most of the groups were already formed. Some were waiting for the rest of the group while others were on the verge of starting. A pout resurfaced on her peach lips, trembling slightly in disappointment. A hand tugging at the bandages around her neck gently, she released a small sigh. She was beyond disappointed in herself, but she refused to spend the entire day wallowing in self-pity. Yesterday was worse, though. At the time, they didn’t have anyone with a healing-based quirk so they had to make do with what they had [and unfortunately for Shinobu, that included a bottle full of honey] so they ordered her to rest and gave her medicine to soothe her throat. It wasn’t all bad though, she spent most of her day catching up with Kura and hunting down a certain reclusive blue-eyed boy, even if it was more of him hunting her down. Must have been a hassle trying to find her with how much she bounces between groups of people constantly. She settled down, accompanying him under a tree while he - somehow - managed to climb it.

indentA fond smile replaced the pout on her face subconsciously. There were ups and downs but the good always overrides the bad. Standing in one of the areas for the groups, she wanted to wait for Kanon so she can at least greet her new friend. Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she spotted bright azure blue in her peripheral. Humming in joy, she watched Ryuu quickly sign something and taking a few steps forwards. So close yet so far. Shinobu was more than ready to walk towards the boy, arms outstretched. But Lime’s green eyes bounced from the boy to his fully formed group. She couldn’t help but slightly envy the boy a few feet away from her. So capable and full of potential and strength. Arms dropping slightly, she took a step backward.

indentGiving him a bright smile at his question, the rhythm in her chest quickened. 'I slept just fine; did you sleep at all?' Shinobu quickly signs back, giggling quietly at her own words. Before she got the chance to sign something else, she dropped her hands and dismissively waves at him. He was going to be busy and the last thing he needed was a distraction. Plus, she had all day to talk with him. Turning her attention back towards the cabins, Shinobu gasped in excitement at the sight of a short blonde cyborg. Quickly making her way towards her, she envelops the girl in a tight embrace [she acts like she hasn’t seen in her forever] before pulling away, hands still on her narrow shoulders. ‘good morning,’ she signs, despite being unsure whether Kanon knows what she’s trying to say. Which, the probability of Kanon knowing was very slim. Lime eyes wandering for a moment before focusing back onto the blonde in front of her she realizes she forgot her phone back at the cabins. Sending a small apologetic look at Kanon, she signs, ‘good luck.’

indentGrabbing the girl by her face gently, she presses a gentle, almost ghost-like, kiss onto the crown of her head. Stepping away with a bashful smile, she waves at the cyborg and goes on her merry little way to find someone to bother. Preferably someone who had the time to be bothered. With both hands on her arms, she gave herself a tiny hug. Her memory was blurry, but she heard some talk about two relatively new heroes being sent to the same camp. For reasons unknown, but Shinobu’s curiosity always got the best of her.

indentIn the distance, her eyes land on two figures standing side by side, one significantly smaller than the other. She didn’t know much about them, but she could’ve sworn she’s seen one of them on a news article before. The woman, that is; she’s never seen the man standing next to her. But it was always nice meeting new people. Shuffling towards the two, she suddenly felt smaller. The hands on her arms tightened and she offered the two heroes a small smile. Their presence was oddly intimidating but at the same time comforting. Guess that’s just a part of being a hero, huh. Subconsciously picking at the bandages wrapping around her throat, she closed the distance between herself and the heroes.

indentIt felt rude to be intruding in on their conversation but she didn’t have anywhere else to be. While staying in her room was an option, it was the most undesirable one. she wasn’t here to laze around all day just because she injured herself on the first day. Shifting in her spot awkwardly, she internally scolded herself for acting so wishy-washy; which was completely the opposite of what she usually acts like.

indent“I’m Shinobu Kubo.”

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me