Sands of time-Multi-fandom rp O&A!!!!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

poinsettia & val | 012

Postby VLNNYZ » Fri May 07, 2021 1:24 am

xxxxxx poinsettia
    she/her, steven universe oc, "angelite7",
    poinsettia blinked, her eyes narrowing as she let out a tired groan. "I didn't mean that literally," she says under her breath as she leaned forward to rub her eyes, her cracked face making a slight popping sound as her expression scrunched slightly. "I'm fine with sharing stories, but, I can assure you that most of my stories probably won't be too pleasant." she rumbles out, her eyelashes fluttering as she looked around, before letting her eyes go back into its normal, half-lidded state.

xxxxxx val rosenbloom
    ve/they, original character, "cupidsarrow4",
    looking around, val was able to get the memo fairly quickly, skipping over towards the table, ve leaned forwards and grabbed one of the boxes, opening it and pulling out the sandphone. "Bruh, they're giving us free phones? Yeesh, I didn't know I was sent to a five star, rich persons hotel." ve'd snicker to verself as ve slid vis hand down to place it in vis pocket, saving it for later. flicking vis wrists to creak vis joints, the realization struck ver: ve didn't really know anybody here. pursing vis lips, ve noticed how empty it seemed without the people - the pale yellow of the cafeteria made it almost intimidating, instead of welcoming, as if it had some sort of pattern going on: it'd explain the odd phone. though, ve'd shrug it off: maybe it was just their theme, although pulled off kind of oddly. though, the fact that oleander wasn't with ver was a problem: ve had nobody to talk to, nor mess with! ve could always go and talk to the people around ver, probably - but everyone either seemed to be occupied, or a bit too... off, for ver to talk to - which was fine! ve could wait until more people arrived, thinking to verself instead.

this, eventually, struck up the sudden realization. since there was no apocalypse, ve would be able to pursue vis music career without the chance of running into danger.. although, the new problem remained to lay in everyone in vis life being separated from ver, this included vis bandmates. slowly dropping down onto the bench of the cafeteria, val turned away to pull up vis socks to their full length, propping up one of vis legs as vis eyes wandered. "Hmm," ve'd mutter, leaning back against the table - although it was uncomfortable on vis spine, ve'd manage: after-all, ve had been in worse situations before. ( keeping this up for now, because i just woke up & i'm too lazy to type anything else )
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sands of time-Multi-fandom rp O&A!!!!!!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:52 am

Lance/ Voltron/ Male/ Tags: Kieth
"oh,ok" Lance says. "Hey, Pidge! Nice to see you here too!"

Holo/ Spice and Wolf/ Female/ Tags: Haruka, Hiroshi, Kei
Holo picks up a box
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri May 07, 2021 10:01 am

Eirena~ "If you don't mind showing Dark Krissa and I the rest of the functions." I said to Jessie R.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:43 pm

Mondo Oowada- m- 19- Danganronpa- bike gang leader- BikerBoi10- Taka- Tags: Taka, Poinsetta

He -next post-

Kokichi Ouma- m- 16- NDRV3- DICE leader, ultimate supreme leader- ShuichisLoveBug- Shuichi and Rantaro- too young to marry yet- Tags: X

The purple black haired male hummed a small sound a moment. He took out the phone and stared at it.

Rose Tyler- f- young adult- Dr Who- former companion- RedPetalGirl- married and has kid(s)- Tags: Rose L, Kanaya

The blonde tilted her head. "Is it really so odd to protect someone?"

Keith and Cosmo (Cosmo is more just going to be mentioned)- m- 18- Voltron- BoyAndAWolf- Lance- not married yet- Tags: Lance

The black haired male nodded. He then smiled as Pidge joined them.

Pidge- f- 18- Voltron- PidgeonWings05- has a girl- Tags: Lance and Keith

The brown haired girl said "Hi." She noticed the phones and asked "What are those?"

Dean Winchester (and Miracle the dog)- m- 40 I think- Supernatural- hunter- AngelsLover01- Castiel- Tags: X

The golden brown haired green eyed male smiled down at the handsome dog. He went to grab a box.

Hiroshi Inaba- m- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf detective/police- RedWoofDetective- has a girl (and kids)- Tags: Haruka, Kei/ Holo

The redhead twitched his ears and tail. He picked up a box.

Haruka Inaba- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf (don't actually know what he does)- WhiteWoof93- w/ Kei- Tags: Kei, Hiroshi/Holo

The white haired and reddish eyed boy twitched his ears and moved his tail. He picked up a box.

Kei- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- detective (mostly cat related stuff)- KittyLover60- w/ Haruka Tags: Haruka, Hiroshi/Holo

The black haired and brown eyed boy picked up a box. He looked inside and said "Oh, a phone."

Gabriella- f- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia member- GunMaster02- w/ oc- Tags: X

Gabri sW the people with boxes. She grabbed one of those.

Aki- m- 40s or 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia- TigerMama03- likes Soumei- Tags: Gabriella/open

The magenta or purple haired male moved his ears and tail once more. He grabbes a box as well.

Soumei Inaba- m- 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- idk- BlackWoof01- Tags: Gabriella, Aki/open

The black haired male twitched and flicked his ears and tail. He grabbed a box as well.

Jessie R- f- 22- Dr Who- wolf girl/rescuee- RoseWolf94- open- open- Tags: Elrena and Dark Krissa

The Lupinean girl brushed through red hair, then blinked brown eyes. She nodded to them, saying "Sure," and smiling. She next showed them the messages app (or whatever). "You can send messages to people if you have their phone number."

Leila Vaughn- f- 14- multi fandom- just a girl- JustAGirl- open- too young to marry- Tags: Papi

The pretty tan skinned girl yawned a bit, blinking brown eyes. She smiled as she said "Okay," then did it.

Blanche- agender/non binary- young adult- Pokemon- Mystic leader- TheBlueTitan- has a girl- Tags: X

The white haired one blinked green eyes. They opened the box and stared at the phone.

Allister- m- 10 or 12- Pokemon- gym leader- GhostPokeMaster- Tags: X

The introverted and bashful dark haired boy took a box. He then looked inside of it.

Frisk (and Chara)- agender- 12- Undertale- not open- IAmDetermined- Tags

The brown haired child walked.

Asriel Dremur- m- 12- Undertale- not open- TheGoatChild- Tags

The sweet and gentle white goat child walked.

Sans- m- older than Papy- Undertale- nope- SandTheOne- Tags: Papyrus

The chill skeleton said "Guess that's it."

Napstablook (robotic human form given)- m- ??- Undertale- not open- GhostBae- Tags

The unconfident ghost floated outside.

Feferi- f- 12 or 13- Homestuck- Sollux; secretly on Nepeta too, but worries others might think it's weird...- TheHighestFushcia- Tags: Eridan

The female growled once more. "We're not even in our world, for crying out loud! Something tells me they don't want us fighting. Whoever brought us here," she then added.

Nepeta- f- 13 or 14- Homestuck- Karkat? Also Feferi be she don't care what others think- FiveOfOlives- Tags: Equius

The female said "I don't like it...Anyway, let's keep walking."

Gamzee- m- 13- Homestuck- Tavros- ThePurpleGam- Tags: Tavros

The boy began to walk.

Aradia- f- 13- Homestuck- Sollux- TheRustLady- Tags: Sollux

The young female said "Yeah," and nodded.

John- m- 13- Homestuck- Terezi- TheCodeDabbler- Tags: Terezi

The cheerful and supportive boy said "Okay," and did so.

Dave (Strider?)- m- 13- Homestuck- Karkat- DaveTheStrider- Tags

The calm and cool irony boy (lol) continued to walk and look for the building.

Vriska- f- 13- Homestuck- KillerQueen14- Tags

The female who acted like a jerk towards friends sat up and looked around. She found the note and read it, then shook her head. She hummed a small sound as she left the room. She headed through the house, looking around at all the stuff.

Lumine- m- 12 or 13- Lumine- Cody- TheLastWerewolf- Tags: Cody/open

The white haired and heterochromatic sectoral eyed boy smiled as they walked.

Cody- m- 12 or 13- Lumine- Lumine- CatBoi64- Tags: Lumine

The green eyed boy sighed but smiled a bit.

Wooin- m- 16 or 17- Eleceed- Jiwoo- GlassesBoi- Tags: Jiwoo

The black haired and steel blue eyed boy walked the silver tabby outside. He smiled as he saw Jiwoo.

Jiwoo- m- 16 or 17- Eleceeed- Wooin- SpeedBoi- Tags: Wooin

The sandy haired boy and Kayden walked over to Wooin. Jiwoo lit up to see him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri May 07, 2021 4:47 pm

]Jamie and Tamantha-workers-tags:people in cafeteria

HELLO NEW PATRONS! I am Jamie, this is Tamantha, and we will be your helpers her at Sands of time. I'm sorry my handwriting isn't too neat, no hands, but I am glad you are here! On the table over there, there are some sand phones, so grab one of those, sit down, and wait for the other patrons to arrive! They lifted a paw, and gestured towards a table with several sandy coloured boxes on them.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru-Danganronpa-tags:Mondo, Pointsetta

Taka smiled. We were put into a sadistic game where you had to kill someone if you wanted to get out of a fully locked school, after one of our classmates ended the world. Anything is happier then that.

Ace-Dr.Who-tags:Futaba

Ace walked through the house. She found she liked the colour scheme, and the pictures...hey, there was one of the professor! She smiled to herself. She had never seen an actual picture of him, he was just kind of...there, somehow. She didn't really want to look at the one of the Perivale gang. She had seen most of them killed or manipulated, and it hurt a little too much for now. She walked outside, and noticed it was awfully sunny out. There were people coming out of similar houses to the one she had just been in, but the closest one to her had a somewhat nervous-looking girl in front of it. She trotted up to her. Hey there! Do you know where we are?

Adric-Dr.Who-tags: Adrienne

Adric listened, and began to agree with her when he noticed something. What are those? He pointed to her wrists. The black disks there looked decidedly suspicious, but then something clicked. He knew only one person who could create a false reality such as this one, and those disks were probably some sort of projection device. Everyone else was probably the same, but he couldn't voice his worries yet.

Rose Lalonde-Homestuck-Tags:Rose

Rose nodded, but let Kanaya explain.

Karkat Vantas-Homestuck-Tags:open

Karkat nodded to Kanaya as she held the door for him and the clown. He glared at the cat, but grabbed a sandphone anyway.

Kanaya Maryam-Homestuck-Tags:Open

Kanaya nodded. We Alternians Are Homicidally Brutal. That Child Is A Limeblood Which Is An Illegal Blood Colour. She Should Have Been Culled The Moment She Hatched But Somehow She Was Not. In All Honesty As The Future Ruler Feferi Should Have Killed Her Already But She Is Unusually Kind For Her Blood Caste.

Papi-Popee the preformer-Tags:open

Papi smiled. Great job! Now, when you throw from your right hand, try to send the ball in an arc, then pass it straight back from your left hand like you were doing before. Again, he demonstrated.

Papyrus-Undertale-Tags:Open

Papyrus nodded. I wonder if we will know anyone here.

Eridan Ampora-Homestuck-Tags:Feferi

Eridan growled back. I don't care! Wwe havve a duty to our species, no matter wwhere wwe happen to be! You knoww as wwell as anyone she should exist, so why not let me put her out of her misery?

Equius Zahak-Homestuck-Tags:Nepeta

Equius nodded. Alright. This question may seem odd, but I have noticed something. Do you like Feferi?

Tavros Nitram-Homestuck-Tags:open

Tarvros rolled after Gamzee.

Sollux Captor-homestuck-Tags:open

Sollux began walking, and held out a hand for Arcadia to take.

Terezi Pyrope-homestuck-tags:open

Terezi smiled. Thanks. She began walking.

Asdia Hordath-homestuck-tags:open

Azzy began softly crying, feeling like it was safe to make some noise.

Celestia Ludenburg-Danganronpa-tags:open

Celeste woke up in her strange new room. It was rather luxurious in here. She would defiantly spend more time here, after whatever was going on at the cafeteria. The note gave her flashbacks of the killing game, but she pressed on, out of her house.

Jade Harley-Homestuck-Tags:Dave

Jade woke up from a nice prospitian dream. She didn't see Beckerel, but assumed the loyal dog would show up eventually. She read the note, hopped out if bed, and headed to the door. Suddenly, she spotted someone families. Dave!
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Mondo Oowada- m- 19- Danganronpa- bike gang leader- BikerBoi10- Taka- Tags: Taka, Poinsetta

He laughed, then nodded along quickly t that. "It wasn't funny being in the game, but I felt the need to laugh just now. We were...dead, but now we're here and we're alive. I count that as the mastermind of the game failing, in a way."

Kokichi Ouma- m- 16- NDRV3- DICE leader, ultimate supreme leader- ShuichisLoveBug- Shuichi and Rantaro- too young to marry yet- Tags: X

The purple black haired male hummed a small sound a moment. He took out the phone and stared at it.

(Putting em up here with the other Danganronpas)

Issabel -I swear I gave her a last name-- f- 18- Danganronpa OC- Celeste and Sonia- IssaTheSweet- Tags

The sweet and gentle golden hearted girl woke with a start. She saw the pillow and blanket of the blue and green bed. She shook out her blonde hair, and sighed. She saw the note and read it, then got up and left the room to walk out into the house, seeing more blue and green and a blanket on a couch.

Sonia Nevermind- f- 18 or 19- Danganronpa- Issa and Celeste- SoniaLovesHorror- Tags

The polite and ladylike but horror loving blonde sat up, and looked at the pillow and blanket. She saw the note and read it. She left the room, finding cream and orangy furniture. She also saw a couch with a blanket, then walked to the door.

Rose Tyler- f- young adult- Dr Who- former companion- RedPetalGirl- married and has kid(s)- Tags: Rose L, Kanaya

The blonde made a small sound at that. "I...don't understand; how can blood be illegal, or its color? It's nice to hear your future ruler is nice though. Okay, so, that male wants to kill that little one because she has illegal blood?"

Keith and Cosmo (Cosmo is more just going to be mentioned)- m- 18- Voltron- BoyAndAWolf- Lance- not married yet- Tags: Lance

The brown haired girl said "Hi." She noticed the phones and asked "What are those?"

Dean Winchester (and Miracle the dog)- m- 40 I think- Supernatural- hunter- AngelsLover01- Castiel- Tags: X

The golden brown haired green eyed male smiled down at the handsome dog. He went to grab a box.

Hiroshi Inaba- m- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf detective/police- RedWoofDetective- has a girl (and kids)- Tags: Haruka, Kei/ Holo

Haruka Inaba- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf (don't actually know what he does)- WhiteWoof93- w/ Kei- Tags: Kei, Hiroshi/Holo

The white haired and reddish eyed boy twitched his ears and moved his tail. He picked up a box.

Kei- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- detective (mostly cat related stuff)- KittyLover60- w/ Haruka Tags: Haruka, Hiroshi/Holo

The black haired and brown eyed boy picked up a box. He looked inside and said "Oh, a phone."

Gabriella- f- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia member- GunMaster02- w/ oc- Tags: X

Aki- m- 40s or 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia- TigerMama03- likes Soumei- Tags: Gabriella/open

The magenta or purple haired male moved his ears and tail once more. He grabbes a box as well.

Soumei Inaba- m- 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- idk- BlackWoof01- Tags: Gabriella, Aki/open

The black haired male twitched and flicked his ears and tail. He grabbed a box as well.

Jessie R- f- 22- Dr Who- wolf girl/rescuee- RoseWolf94- open- open- Tags: Elrena and Dark Krissa

The Lupinean girl brushed through red hair, then blinked brown eyes. She nodded to them, saying "Sure," and smiling. She next showed them the messages app (or whatever). "You can send messages to people if you have their phone number."

Leila Vaughn- f- 14- multi fandom- just a girl- JustAGirl- open- too young to marry- Tags: Papi

The pretty tan skinned girl yawned a bit, blinking brown eyes. She smiled as she said "Okay," then began to throw the ball again. She did this a bit, then thought she was ready to try. She tried to throw the ball in an arc to the other hand this time.

Blanche- agender/non binary- young adult- Pokemon- Mystic leader- TheBlueTitan- has a girl- Tags: X

The white haired one blinked green eyes. They opened the box and stared at the phone.

The introverted and bashful dark haired boy took a box. He then looked inside of it.

The brown haired child walked.

The sweet and gentle white goat child walked.

The chill skeleton said "Yea. Let's go in, and see if anyone else comes in."

Napstablook (robotic human form given)- m- ??- Undertale- not open- GhostBae- Tags

The unconfident ghost floated outside.

Feferi- f- 12 or 13- Homestuck- Sollux; secretly on Nepeta too, but worries others might think it's weird...- TheHighestFushcia- Tags: Eridan

The female -look at the discussion thread, will post soon-

Nepeta- f- 13 or 14- Homestuck- Karkat? Also Feferi be she don't care what others think- FiveOfOlives- Tags: Equius

The female made a small sound at that. "I....maybe," she said to him.

The boy smiled as he looked back at him.

The young female smiled as she took it.

The cheerful and supportive boy said "No problem," as they walked.

Dave (Strider?)- m- 13- Homestuck- Karkat- DaveTheStrider- Tags: Jade

The calm and cool irony boy (lol) jumped a bit as he heard the voice. He turned slowly, and saw Jade there and nodded to her. "Hello."

The female who acted like a jerk towards friends went to the door, finally. She left the house, and looked around.

The white haired and heterochromatic sectoral eyed boy smiled as they walked.

The green eyed boy sighed but smiled a bit.

The black haired and steel blue eyed boy walked the silver tabby outside. He smiled as he saw Jiwoo.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sat May 08, 2021 3:35 pm

Jamie and Tamantha-workers-tags:people in cafeteria

Jamie stayed to welcome new arrivals, but Tammie trotted over to Eridan and Feferi. What is wrong?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru-Danganronpa-tags:Mondo, Pointsetta

Taka smiled. We were put into a sadistic game where you had to kill someone if you wanted to get out of a fully locked school, after one of our classmates ended the world. Anything is happier then that.

Ace-Dr.Who-tags:Futaba

Ace went towards the cafeteria

Adric-Dr.Who-tags: Adrienne

Adric listened, and began to agree with her when he noticed something. What are those? He pointed to her wrists. The black disks there looked decidedly suspicious, but then something clicked. He knew only one person who could create a false reality such as this one, and those disks were probably some sort of projection device. Everyone else was probably the same, but he couldn't voice his worries yet.

Rose Lalonde-Homestuck-Tags:Rose

Rose nodded, but let Kanaya explain.

Karkat Vantas-Homestuck-Tags:open

Karkat nodded to Kanaya as she held the door for him and the clown. He glared at the cat, but grabbed a sandphone anyway.

Kanaya Maryam-Homestuck-Tags:Open

Kanaya shrugged. No One Save The Condence Knows. Yes Eridan Is Trying To Exterminate That Poor Cancen.

Papi-Popee the preformer-Tags:open

Papi smiled. You are amazing! The he paused, hearing a noise. It sounded like...a child crying. He looked under a nearby table, and saw Asdia. Hello, little one
Sorry, Asdia needs some comfort)

Papyrus-Undertale-Tags:Open

Papyrus nodded, and went in.

Eridan Ampora-Homestuck-Tags:Feferi

Eridan growled at Tammie. It is none of your concern.

Equius Zahak-Homestuck-Tags:Nepeta

Equius nodded. Wait, to be more specific, do you wish to be her matesprit?

Tavros Nitram-Homestuck-Tags:open

Tarvros saw Vriska, and began rolling faster.
Run tavry run)

Sollux Captor-homestuck-Tags:open

Sollux smiled at her, and headed toward the cafeteria.

Terezi Pyrope-homestuck-tags:open

Terezi was just sniffing the air, and feeling with her free hand.

Asdia Hordath-homestuck-tags:open

Azzy looked up at Papi, but was too scared to say anything.

Celestia Ludenburg-Danganronpa-tags:open

Celeste began walking towards the cafeteria.

Jade Harley-Homestuck-Tags:Dave

Jade smiled at him. How are you?
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

poinsettia & val | 013

Postby VLNNYZ » Sun May 09, 2021 6:37 am

xxxxxx poinsettia
    she/her, steven universe oc, "angelite7",
    lifting up her hand to rub her eyes, poinsettia's gaze shifted from the two, her expression continuing to show the pure look of confusion on her face. "Oh. Yikes." she says, her voice tone and intent practically unreadable, she wasn't sure how to- respond? though i'm sure you wouldn't either, if you were just told that someone was practically forced to kill another because of a game. "I'm- sorry about that? I'm not exactly sure how to respond, I've grown used to anything of the sort: stuff like that was kind of normalized in our society." She grumbled, slightly leaning down.

xxxxxx val rosenbloom
    ve/they, original character, "cupidsarrow4",
    looking around, val was able to get the memo fairly quickly, skipping over towards the table, ve leaned forwards and grabbed one of the boxes, opening it and pulling out the sandphone. "Bruh, they're giving us free phones? Yeesh, I didn't know I was sent to a five star, rich persons hotel." ve'd snicker to verself as ve slid vis hand down to place it in vis pocket, saving it for later. flicking vis wrists to creak vis joints, the realization struck ver: ve didn't really know anybody here. pursing vis lips, ve noticed how empty it seemed without the people - the pale yellow of the cafeteria made it almost intimidating, instead of welcoming, as if it had some sort of pattern going on: it'd explain the odd phone. though, ve'd shrug it off: maybe it was just their theme, although pulled off kind of oddly. though, the fact that oleander wasn't with ver was a problem: ve had nobody to talk to, nor mess with! ve could always go and talk to the people around ver, probably - but everyone either seemed to be occupied, or a bit too... off, for ver to talk to - which was fine! ve could wait until more people arrived, thinking to verself instead.

this, eventually, struck up the sudden realization. since there was no apocalypse, ve would be able to pursue vis music career without the chance of running into danger.. although, the new problem remained to lay in everyone in vis life being separated from ver, this included vis bandmates. slowly dropping down onto the bench of the cafeteria, val turned away to pull up vis socks to their full length, propping up one of vis legs as vis eyes wandered. "Hmm," ve'd mutter, leaning back against the table - although it was uncomfortable on vis spine, ve'd manage: after-all, ve had been in worse situations before. ( keeping this up for now, because i just woke up & i'm too lazy to type anything else )
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 09, 2021 7:43 am

|Ushiwaka (Waka)|
[male - over 100+ years - Okami - "Amyisthebest" - tags: OPEN ]
<<---->>
He walked into the cafeteria and sat down somewhere near the wall, he didn't want to be in the center of so many people he didn't know.

|Oki|
[male - unknown - Okami - "OinaWarriornro1" - tags: open ]
<<---->>
At last, he made his leave to his house and walked to the cafeteria or the place where seemed to be a large group of different persons. In his world, there were not cafeteria's but at last, he did know what that means or at last, he thought he know.

|Priestess Rao|
[female - unknown - Okami - "Foxdemon9" - tags: open ]
<<---->>
She got to the cafeteria as well, seeing some faces she was seen before, but there were still lots of persons she didn't know. Seeing so many at the same place made her wonder what was going on and why were they asked to come here.

|Sakuya|
[female - over 100+ years - Okami - "CherySaplingTr33" - tags: open ]
<<---->>
The hunger was the thing that made her take the note seriously and forget her thoughts that this could be possible a trap. It made a little while for her to actually find the place as she was not sure what kind of place she was looking for, but there it was a cafeteria with many persons there waiting for something.

|Colress|
[male - 30 years - Pokemon - "SteelofScientist" - tags: open ]
<<---->>
He didn't need to look for long before walked to the building where the cafeteria was. He was not really interested in going there as he was not good at taking orders from anyone. Thought at the moment he was a little too curious about what was going on so he decided to take a look at what was going to happen in this cafeteria if anything at all.

|Natural (Harmonia) Gropius (N)|
[male - 18 years - Pokemon - "RaisedByPokemon" - tags: open ]
<<---->>
He entered the cafeteria and took a place to sat down, he looked around at all the strangers he was never seen before. Thought there were two persons there who seemed like the ones who were going to talk to them about something, maybe the reason they were in here.

|Cynthia|
[female - 40 years - Pokemon - "SinnohChampion1" - tags: open]
<<---->>
She tiredly stood up to leave her bed and the house which seemed to hers now. She didn't know why she was there, but maybe she could find more at the cafeteria where the note was telling her to go. She walked to the building with a small shock after seeing all those peoples there. It was like she was back at school.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:26 pm

He sighed a big as he said "Yeah..." (Wb)

Issabel -I swear I gave her a last name-- f- 18- Danganronpa OC- Celeste and Sonia- IssaTheSweet- Tags

The sweet and gentle golden hearted girl shook out her blonde hair. She headed for the door then.

Sonia Nevermind- f- 18 or 19- Danganronpa- Issa and Celeste- SoniaLovesHorror- Tags

The polite and ladylike but horror loving blonde headed for the door.

The blonde made a small sound at that. "I guess he really doesn't like them..."

The pretty tan skinned girl yawned a bit, blinking brown eyes. She giggled as she said "Thank you," then looked as well. "Hello little one," she said to the child, and thought of her own siblings. "Come here, come to...big sister," she said witho thinking.

The brown haired child saw the building.

The sweet and gentle white goat child saw the building.

The chill skeleton walked up to the door.

The unconfident ghost floated.

The female rolled her eyes. "This young male here thinks it's alright to cause problems, but I didn't think you or your friend would like that. He wants to cull the child under the table there, because that's what happens back in our world. This isn't our world, though."

The female made another sound. "I...I don't know. Maybe?"

The boy jogged after him.

The young female smiled as they walked together.

The cheerful and supportive boy walked.

Dave (Strider?)- m- 13- Homestuck- Karkat- DaveTheStrider- Tags: Jade

The calm and cool irony boy (lol) said "I'm good. Just wondering why we're here and how we got here."

The female who acted like a jerk smelled a familiar scent...She saw Tavros and Gamzee, and smirked as she gave chase.

The white haired and heterochromatic sectoral eyed boy saw a building.

The green eyed boy saw the building too.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me