Sands of time-Multi-fandom rp O&A!!!!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sands of time-Multi-fandom rp O&A!!!!!!

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 09, 2021 3:40 pm

Jamie and Tamantha-workers-tags:people in cafeteria

Tammie nodded. We do not support violence here.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru-Danganronpa-tags:Mondo, Pointsetta

Taka looked nervous. Normal? What is your homeworld like!

Ace-Dr.Who-tags:Futaba

Ace went towards the cafeteria

Adric-Dr.Who-tags: Adrienne

Adric went towards the cafeteria.

Rose Lalonde-Homestuck-Tags:Rose

Rose nodded, but let Kanaya explain.

Karkat Vantas-Homestuck-Tags:open

Karkat nodded to Kanaya as she held the door for him and the clown. He glared at the cat, but grabbed a sandphone anyway.

Kanaya Maryam-Homestuck-Tags:Open

Kanaya sighed. That Is The Unfortunate Reality Of Alternians.

Papi-Popee the preformer-Tags:open

Papi gently reached down, and picked her up, holding her as you would a baby. No one will hurt you, I promise. Leila and I will protect you.

Papyrus-Undertale-Tags:Open

Papyrus nodded, and went in.

Eridan Ampora-Homestuck-Tags:Feferi

Eridan was visibly upset. Do not speak like that to me! He raised a hand to hit Tammie.
Feferi please stop him)

Equius Zahak-Homestuck-Tags:Nepeta

Equius nodded. I am not a shipper like you, but I believe you two would be a good pair.

Tavros Nitram-Homestuck-Tags:open

Tarvros rolled (somehow) faster.

Sollux Captor-homestuck-Tags:open

Sollux smiled at her, and headed toward the cafeteria.

Terezi Pyrope-homestuck-tags:open

Terezi was just sniffing the air, and feeling with her free hand.

Asdia Hordath-homestuck-tags:open

Azzy squeaked a little when she was picked up, but smiled. She made sure to smile at Leila too.

Celestia Ludenburg-Danganronpa-tags:open

Celeste began walking towards the cafeteria.

Jade Harley-Homestuck-Tags:Dave

Jade nodded. Have you seen Beck?
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun May 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Dark Krissa- Eirena and I nodded.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Mondo Oowada- m- 19- Danganronpa- bike gang leader- BikerBoi10- Taka- Tags: Taka, Poinsetta

He said "I would also like to know what kind of world it is. That doesn't sound like such a great place."

Kokichi Ouma- m- 16- NDRV3- DICE leader, ultimate supreme leader- ShuichisLoveBug- Shuichi and Rantaro- too young to marry yet- Tags: X

The purple black haired male hummed a small sound a moment. He took out the phone and stared at it.

Issabel -I swear I gave her a last name-- f- 18- Danganronpa OC- Celeste and Sonia- IssaTheSweet- Tags

The sweet and gentle golden hearted girl shook out her blonde hair. She walked outside and headed off.

Sonia Nevermind- f- 18 or 19- Danganronpa- Issa and Celeste- SoniaLovesHorror- Tags

The polite and ladylike but horror loving blonde left. She walked outside and began looking.

Rose Tyler- f- young adult- Dr Who- former companion- RedPetalGirl- married and has kid(s)- Tags: Rose L, Kanaya

The blonde said "Well, the female...cat? Is she a cat or lion or something? She doesn't seem too happy."

Keith and Cosmo (Cosmo is more just going to be mentioned)- m- 18- Voltron- BoyAndAWolf- Lance- not married yet- Tags: Lance

The black haired male nodded. He then smiled as Pidge joined them.

Pidge- f- 18- Voltron- PidgeonWings05- has a girl- Tags: Lance and Keith

The brown haired girl said "Hi." She noticed the phones and asked "What are those?"

Dean Winchester (and Miracle the dog)- m- 40 I think- Supernatural- hunter- AngelsLover01- Castiel- Tags: X

The golden brown haired green eyed male smiled down at the handsome dog. He went to grab a box.

Hiroshi Inaba- m- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf detective/police- RedWoofDetective- has a girl (and kids)- Tags: Haruka, Kei/ Holo

The redhead twitched his ears and tail. He picked up a box.

Haruka Inaba- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf (don't actually know what he does)- WhiteWoof93- w/ Kei- Tags: Kei, Hiroshi/Holo

The white haired and reddish eyed boy twitched his ears and moved his tail. He picked up a box.

Kei- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- detective (mostly cat related stuff)- KittyLover60- w/ Haruka Tags: Haruka, Hiroshi/Holo

The black haired and brown eyed boy picked up a box. He looked inside and said "Oh, a phone."

Gabriella- f- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia member- GunMaster02- w/ oc- Tags: X

Gabri sW the people with boxes. She grabbed one of those.

Aki- m- 40s or 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia- TigerMama03- likes Soumei- Tags: Gabriella/open

The magenta or purple haired male moved his ears and tail once more. He grabbes a box as well.

Soumei Inaba- m- 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- idk- BlackWoof01- Tags: Gabriella, Aki/open

The black haired male twitched and flicked his ears and tail. He grabbed a box as well.

Jessie R- f- 22- Dr Who- wolf girl/rescuee- RoseWolf94- open- open- Tags: Elrena and Dark Krissa

The Lupinean girl brushed through red hair, then blinked brown eyes. She smiled as she then showed them a couple other things. "That's about it," she said, and smiled at them once more. She asked "Do you two...want to hang out more at some point?"

Leila Vaughn- f- 14- multi fandom- just a girl- JustAGirl- open- too young to marry- Tags: Papi

The pretty tan skinned girl yawned a bit, blinking brown eyes. She smiled and petted the child's head, and said "Yeah! We won't let that mean boy hurt you. I heard something about their world...but this isn't that place, so he has no right."

Blanche- agender/non binary- young adult- Pokemon- Mystic leader- TheBlueTitan- has a girl- Tags: X

The white haired one blinked green eyes. They opened the box and stared at the phone.

Allister- m- 10 or 12- Pokemon- gym leader- GhostPokeMaster- Tags: X

The introverted and bashful dark haired boy took a box. He then looked inside of it.

Frisk (and Chara)- agender- 12- Undertale- not open- IAmDetermined- Tags

The brown haired child saw the building.

Asriel Dremur- m- 12- Undertale- not open- TheGoatChild- Tags

The sweet and gentle white goat child saw the building.

Sans- m- older than Papy- Undertale- nope- SandTheOne- Tags: Papyrus

The chill skeleton held the door open for Papy.

Napstablook (robotic human form given)- m- ??- Undertale- not open- GhostBae- Tags

The unconfident ghost floated.

Feferi- f- 12 or 13- Homestuck- Sollux; secretly on Nepeta too, but worries others might think it's weird...- TheHighestFushcia- Tags: Eridan

The female growled and smacked his hand away. "Do you even want to go home?" she asked. She then said "Making that one mad will only hinder us getting home! For all we know, she could keep us here forever if you upset her, as they could be the ones who brought us here."

Nepeta- f- 13 or 14- Homestuck- Karkat? Also Feferi be she don't care what others think- FiveOfOlives- Tags: Equius

The female squealed happily at him. "Thank you," she then said.

Gamzee- m- 13- Homestuck- Tavros- ThePurpleGam- Tags: Tavros

The boy looked back, then ran faster.

Aradia- f- 13- Homestuck- Sollux- TheRustLady- Tags: Sollux

The young female smiled as they walked together.

John- m- 13- Homestuck- Terezi- TheCodeDabbler- Tags: Terezi

The cheerful and supportive boy walked.

Dave (Strider?)- m- 13- Homestuck- Karkat- DaveTheStrider- Tags: Jade

The calm and cool irony boy (lol) said "Your little...dog? Can't say I have."

Vriska- f- 13- Homestuck- KillerQueen14- Tags

The female who acted like a jerk continued to chase them.

Lumine- m- 12 or 13- Lumine- Cody- TheLastWerewolf- Tags: Cody/open

The white haired and heterochromatic sectoral eyed boy walked towards it.

Cody- m- 12 or 13- Lumine- Lumine- CatBoi64- Tags: Lumine

The green eyed boy Walked towards it.

Wooin- m- 16 or 17- Eleceed- Jiwoo- GlassesBoi- Tags: Jiwoo

The black haired and steel blue eyed boy walked the silver tabby. He saw the building and pointed.

Jiwoo- m- 16 or 17- Eleceeed- Wooin- SpeedBoi- Tags: Wooin

The sandy haired boy and Kayden walked. Jiwoo looked and nodded.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Jamie and Tamantha-workers-tags:people in cafeteria

Tammie sighed, and wishing no further argument, touched Eridan with her nose. He disappeared. I'm sorry for any disturbances.

Taka looked nervous. Normal? What is your homeworld like!

Ace went towards the cafeteria

Adric went towards the cafeteria.

Rose nodded, but let Kanaya explain.

Karkat nodded to Kanaya as she held the door for him and the clown. He glared at the cat, but grabbed a sandphone anyway.

Kanaya nodded. It does.

Papi nodded. Do you have a name?

Eridan was somewhere for a bit.

Equius smiled. I think here is a good place to purse that relationship.

Tarvros reached the cafeteria and rolled in.

Sollux smiled at her, and headed toward the cafeteria.

Azzy liked the head pats. T-hank you. M-my name is A-asdiah O-ordath.

Jade shrugged. Oh, well. I wonder if Rose and John are here too?
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 13, 2021 3:49 pm

Mondo Oowada- m- 19- Danganronpa- bike gang leader- BikerBoi10- Taka- Tags: Taka, Poinsetta

He said "I would also like to know what kind of world it is. That doesn't sound like such a great place."

Kokichi Ouma- m- 16- NDRV3- DICE leader, ultimate supreme leader- ShuichisLoveBug- Shuichi and Rantaro- too young to marry yet- Tags: X

The purple black haired male hummed a small sound a moment. He took out the phone and stared at it.

Issabel -I swear I gave her a last name-- f- 18- Danganronpa OC- Celeste and Sonia- IssaTheSweet- Tags

The sweet and gentle golden hearted girl shook out her blonde hair. She walked outside and headed off.

Sonia Nevermind- f- 18 or 19- Danganronpa- Issa and Celeste- SoniaLovesHorror- Tags

The polite and ladylike but horror loving blonde left. She walked outside and began looking.

Rose Tyler- f- young adult- Dr Who- former companion- RedPetalGirl- married and has kid(s)- Tags: Rose L, Kanaya

The blonde blinked and said "Well, that was odd...He seems to be gone now."

Keith and Cosmo (Cosmo is more just going to be mentioned)- m- 18- Voltron- BoyAndAWolf- Lance- not married yet- Tags: Lance

The brown haired girl said "Hi." She noticed the phones and asked "What are those?"

Dean Winchester (and Miracle the dog)- m- 40 I think- Supernatural- hunter- AngelsLover01- Castiel- Tags: X

The golden brown haired green eyed male smiled down at the handsome dog. He went to grab a box.

Hiroshi Inaba- m- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf detective/police- RedWoofDetective- has a girl (and kids)- Tags: Haruka, Kei/ Holo

Haruka Inaba- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- werewolf (don't actually know what he does)- WhiteWoof93- w/ Kei- Tags: Kei, Hiroshi/Holo

The white haired and reddish eyed boy twitched his ears and moved his tail. He picked up a box.

Kei- m- 20s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- detective (mostly cat related stuff)- KittyLover60- w/ Haruka Tags: Haruka, Hiroshi/Holo

The black haired and brown eyed boy picked up a box. He looked inside and said "Oh, a phone."

Gabriella- f- 30s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia member- GunMaster02- w/ oc- Tags: X

Aki- m- 40s or 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- mafia- TigerMama03- likes Soumei- Tags: Gabriella/open

The magenta or purple haired male moved his ears and tail once more. He grabbes a box as well.

Soumei Inaba- m- 50s- Cuticle Detective Inaba- idk- BlackWoof01- Tags: Gabriella, Aki/open

The black haired male twitched and flicked his ears and tail. He grabbed a box as well.

Jessie R- f- 22- Dr Who- wolf girl/rescuee- RoseWolf94- open- open- Tags: Elrena and Dark Krissa

The Lupinean girl brushed through red hair, then blinked brown eyes. She smiled as she then showed them a couple other things. "That's about it," she said, and smiled at them once more. She asked "Do you two...want to hang out more at some point?"

Leila Vaughn- f- 14- multi fandom- just a girl- JustAGirl- open- too young to marry- Tags: Papi

The pretty tan skinned girl yawned a bit, blinking brown eyes. She smiled as she said "That's a pretty name."

Blanche- agender/non binary- young adult- Pokemon- Mystic leader- TheBlueTitan- has a girl- Tags: X

The white haired one blinked green eyes. They opened the box and stared at the phone.

The introverted and bashful dark haired boy took a box. He then looked inside of it.

Napstablook (robotic human form given)- m- ??- Undertale- not open- GhostBae- Tags

Feferi- f- 12 or 13- Homestuck- Sollux; secretly on Nepeta too, but worries others might think it's weird...- TheHighestFushcia- Tags: Eridan

The female simply said "Thank you." She then sighed with relief a bit.

Nepeta- f- 13 or 14- Homestuck- Karkat? Also Feferi be she don't care what others think- FiveOfOlives- Tags: Equius

The female made a small sound. She then said "Alright," and nodded.

The boy headed in as well. "Why is she here?"

The young female smiled as they walked together.

The cheerful and supportive boy said "I see a building."

The calm and cool irony boy (lol) said "Perhaps they are."

The female who acted like a jerk growled...

The black haired and steel blue eyed boy walked the silver tabby. He saw the building and pointed.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Fri May 14, 2021 6:04 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ

|Male|Time Lord||Doctor Who|“Someone”|Tags: Open|

The Doctor could see that it was a remarkably sunny day with plenty of fresh air. Definitely not the intended location, certainly not Earth. The lawns of the houses were at a normal height, yet there were no mowings among the grass. And with the atmosphere preventing stargazing right now, he couldn’t place where in the universe this was. Assuming this wasn’t some pocket dimension or the like. Those were always a bother. Noticing a large number of people heading to the cafeteria, he decided to join them and took a few jelly babies out of his brown paper bag. Once they arrived at the building, the Doctor turned to the closest person and said, “Care for a jelly baby?

ɛოოɑ ɛɭɭisoɳ

|Female|18||Oc|“CirclingAround4”|Tags: Open|

Emma was surprised to see nobody freaking out about anything, especially about being randomly brought here. Was everyone else used to being taken from their homes without a single explanation? With the variety of people here and the lack of any signs of yesterday’s thunderstorm, it was even more obvious this wasn’t her home. She followed a group of people to the cafeteria and went inside. It was set up like a normal cafeteria, though there wasn’t a place to get food. And the color of the walls would work better for a giant banana, in her opinion. Most cafeterias she had visited usually comprised of brown, white, red, and sometimes blue walls. Emma looked around at the people there. Glancing at her shoulder, the bubble kitten seemed to be expressing her nervousness. She stroked it for a while, trying to reassure it. Considering all of the differences of everyone else, Emma didn’t think having it would suddenly make anyone believe she was a superhero or call her a witch. As long as she didn’t show off her power, nobody would be asking about its origin.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

poinsettia & val | 014

Postby VLNNYZ » Fri May 14, 2021 2:45 pm

xxxxxx poinsettia
    she/her, steven universe oc, "angelite7",
    Letting out a groan, poinsettia shifted in her position comfortably, before mumbling out a response. "My Homeworld? Well, erm--" She'd glance off - it was a unavoidable question, and it'd be a little bit rude to ignore it. "Not that great, to be honest!" She says with a chuckle. "If you defy against the empire, you get shattered, and it's incredibly strict there." Her chuckling voice dropped into a grumble. "I used to be extremely loyal, but now I find myself leaning into a neutral stand-point: not enough to rebel, but not enough to entirely agree either, I don't.. Really condone what happens there." She'd mumble, trying to dodge around the question - after all, it was a little bit awkward to try and explain the empire and its views, especially to an outsider.

xxxxxx val rosenbloom
    ve/they, original character, "cupidsarrow4",
    Tiredly blinking, Val was quick to brush off this fact - maybe they were around here somewhere, though, admittedly, ve lacked that much self control without Ace around. Lowering vis cracked sunglasses, ve readjusted the pin in vis hair as ve looked around, cheeks puffed out with a sense of boredom. Admittedly, it most likely wouldn't be the best idea to go and randomly flirt with everyone ve saw: considering the fact that they were in a completely alien location, god knows what would happen if ve did that. Rising from the cafeteria table, ve'd lightly clench vis fists as ve sprawled out into a stretch, letting out a slightly deeper pitched grunt before slumping over, placing a hand on the back of vis neck. For a place ve expected to be pretty cool, it seemed rather boring around here: ve wanted to go back to sleep, for once.
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri May 14, 2021 3:30 pm

]Jamie and Tamantha-workers-tags:people in cafeteria

Tammie nodded, and trotted back to Jamie's side.

Taka nodded. Based off of the assumption that shattering is akin to death for you, it seems to be an imperialistic police state, or something of the sort. Am I understanding correctly?

Ace went in the cafeteria, and grabbed a sandphone.

Adric went in the cafeteria, and grabbed a sandphone.

Rose nodded. It does seem that way.

Kanaya nodded. I wonder where he went?

Papi nodded. It is. Very unique, it suits you. Say, are those horns real?

Eridan was somewhere for a bit.

Equius kept walking.

Tarvros shook his head. No idea

Sollux held the door open for Aradia.

Azzy nodded. T-hank you. Yes, these are real.

Jade smiled. Yeah, I hope so.

Hephaestus-OC-tags:open

Tussy hopped out of bed, and almost missed the note. Shrugging, they started their wings and headed out.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 16, 2021 6:42 am

He shuddered as he thought about that... He said "If Taka is right, that...sounds horrible, a horrible place."

The blonde said "Well, anyway. Did Kanaya get one of these phones?"

The pretty tan skinned girl yawned a bit, blinking brown eyes. She smiled as she said "That's so cool."

Feferi- f- 12 or 13- Homestuck- Sollux; secretly on Nepeta too, but worries others might think it's weird...- TheHighestFushcia- Tags: X

The female looked around now.

The female walked as well.

The boy said "Well, she shouldn't be able to do anything here. Hopefully..."

The young female smiled as she went in.

The cheerful and supportive boy said "I see a building."

The calm and cool irony boy (lol) nodded to her.

The female who acted like a jerk growled...

Erle (air-l)- genderfluid- 17- OC- likes Tuss, or will- FoxyBabe16- Tags

The sweet and gentle one woke to a nice bed with some pink on it. It was mostly purples and blues, and there was a plush. S/he saw books, two dressers, figures, and a nightstand. They read the note, then headed out into the purple and blue house.

Last bumped by GaySunLord on Sun May 16, 2021 6:42 am.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me