Kalos, A New Adventure Begins! - Role-playing Thread

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Kalos, A New Adventure Begins! - Role-playing Thread

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Discussion and forms link -

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4553269

Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarah "The Newbie"

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Ah! Lumiose City! The City of Light! A large city nestled in the north-central part of the Kalos region. It is a prominent central hub of the region and is the most populous city in this crazy world. Here tourism is a major industry of the city due to its famous landmarks, such as the Prism Tower, which serves as the city's symbol, and the Lumiose Museum. A wide variety of shops, cafés, and restaurants are spread throughout the entire city and are popular with both tourists and locals alike. The outer portion of the city is lined by tall office buildings and wide brick and cobblestone boulevards, while the avenues of the inner portion are lined by smaller Parisian-style buildings. The wide roadways throughout the city afford safe and easy passage for both automobile and Gogoat traffic. A large canal also runs diagonally through the city. The city has five gates connecting it to outside routes. In the southeast is the Route 4 Gate, in the southwest the Route 5 Gate, in the northwest the Route 13 Gate, in the north the Route 14 Gate, and in the northeast the Route 16 Gate. Its here where our story begins....

"Here you are hon. Two freshly made Colorful Shakes ready to go!", a women said rather cheerily passing over two lidded and strawed cups over the counter top.

The customer? A young teen with long brunette hair in a pair of ponytails held in place by blue ribbons, which framed a face set with likewise brown eyes. The teen girl dressed in a simple comfortable dark corsola colored top and khaki short skirt. A blue bag slung over her shoulder. Accepting the berry juices and setting money on the counter top, "Thank you very much! These are going to be so good like always!" And with a wave good bye to the women who'd helped her, the brunette turned to leave the shop with her purchases.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalos, A New Adventure Begins! - Role-playing Thread

Postby Mist » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Adian's face was scrunched up in thought as he glanced at the map in his hands. "Let's see," he muttered as he tilted his head slightly. "It should be over here somewhere." The blonde glanced up from the map and around at the shops around him. "And yet I don't see it. What about you Fennekin?" The little fox pokemon had been resting on her trainer's shoulders but when he spoke to her she yawned and glanced around as well.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:10 am

Akira Ishida | male | 32 years | Leader of Lumiose city gym | location: Lumiose city | tags:open
pokemon team: Raichu, Luxray, Alolan Raichu, Ampharos (mega), Manectric, Zebstrika
🔴⚫⚪
He had a very busy morning, he had two challengers only an hour after another, but now he wanted to take a break and his pokemon needs rest too. He got to use all his six pokemon as he only does three vs three battles. He got out of the electric-type gym, locking the doors on his way out, his Raichu walked next to him like she always did.

Ace Augustus | male | 26 years | Team phoenix lieutenant | location: Geosenge town| tags: open
Pokemon team: Tyranitar (mega), Kangaskhan, Mienshao, Dragonite
🔴⚫⚪
Ace walked around this old town, which was once big think for Team Flare's plans, but it belongs into the past now. He was promised by the boss that he stays hidden without doing any problems for now, but he sure wanted to find some trainers for battles or steal something for others.

Ray Prism | male | 24 years | trainer | location: route 4-5| tags: Christine, open
Pokemon team: Ninetales (shiny), Sylveon, Milotic, Milktank, Squirtle
🔴⚫⚪
They left the Santalune city a day ago, and now they were lost somewhere between routes 4 and 5. Their night outside was being horrible as it was being mostly raining the white-haired boy looked at his companion "We better find the road now, or else we are staying here the next night too" he said looking over the red-haired woman.

Christine Black | female | 24 years | trainer | location:route 4-5| tags: Ray, open
Pokemon team: Eevee, Mimikyu, Lapras, Typlosion, Dewott
🔴⚫⚪
She was in bad mood after the sleepless night, at last, they found some shelter out of the heaviest rain, but still, it didn't really give much help "at least we have food left, only if we could have some flying type pokemon they could show us the way out of this forest" she said with one deep sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reese "The Ice Prince"

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:21 am

Location - route 4-5

Small specks started falling from the sky above Santalune Forest. Tiny little specks that almost seemed like sparkles or shards of glass falling from the sky to softly drift down and land on the green of the foliage. Little speck. After little speck. After little speck. Now if one actually held out their hand and took the time to examine the specks falling around the forest, they'd find something even more curious then what was going on. They'd find that the 'mysterious specks' was actually bits of ice or, to be more accurate, it was hail. Hail was falling over the route...real hail. The rain had somehow turned to hail.

The bushes to one side of Christine started to rustle and shake with movement. This continued for a few seconds until a odd creature appeared floating out of the cover of the greenery. A creature that appeared to be what looked like a pair of vanilla ice cream cones joined together and alive. They, it, didn't notice either trainer though it seemed as it looked around the route with a searching gaze that almost seemed worried.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:14 am

Akira Ishida | male | 32 years | Leader of Lumiose city gym | location: Lumiose city | tags: open
pokemon team: Raichu, Luxray, Alolan Raichu, Ampharos (mega), Manectric, Zebstrika
🔴⚫⚪
He left his gym and walked toward the cafeteria there, it was his most favorite place to be. He walked to the counter, where a male with long brown hair worker "Hello Kenny, being busy this morning?" he asked him before looked the menu on the wall "Hello Akira...no no, it is being very quiet, maybe there will be more customers soon" the Cashier responded "Do you want to buy the usual? Vanilla coffee? and maybe some snacks to your Raichu?" he said looking over the long-tailed pokemon next to Akira. Akira nodded "yes, please and...one egg-tuna sandwich...it's just so delicious" he added. Cashier smiled "Good to know," he said making the coffee, bringing the sandwich, and took some poke snacks into a small box "here you go" he said with a gentle smile. Akira paid for the food and walked into the terrace of the cafeteria to sit down and watched the city life as he enjoyed his food.

Ace Augustus | male | 26 years | Team phoenix lieutenant | location: Geosenge town| tags: open
Pokemon team: Tyranitar (mega), Kangaskhan, Mienshao, Dragonite
🔴⚫⚪
Ace walked around this old town, which was once big think for Team Flare's plans, but it belongs into the past now. He was promised by the boss that he stays hidden without doing any problems for now, but he sure wanted to find some trainers for battles or steal something for others.

Ray Prism | male | 24 years | trainer | location: route 4-5| tags: Christine, open
Pokemon team: Ninetales (shiny), Sylveon, Milotic, Milktank, Squirtle
🔴⚫⚪
He watched the forest, trying to find some clues where they were or if they could find the road. He turned around when heard his friend talking about snow "Snow? It's too warm, there can't fall any snow now..." he said looking to the way where the red haired woman was looking at "...you're right that's snow...odd" he said, watching the white flakes. His gaze started to look around as well, like trying to find something or someone who could explain the weird small snow rain. He looked toward the way where the white think was flowing "is that...a ghost? pokemon..." he asked confusedly.

Christine Black | female | 24 years | trainer | location:route 4-5| tags: Ray, open
Pokemon team: Eevee, Mimikyu, Lapras, Typlosion, Dewott
🔴⚫⚪
She keeps walking forward when she started to feel a little bit chilly and looked to the forest "Ray? Is that snow?" she asked her friend, watching how the small white flakes fall down to the green grass, but melted immediately when touched the warm ground. She turned to the white-haired male next to her "what could make that? there could not be Ice-types in here" she asked, watching around when noticed the white thing flowing around some bushes there "Look?" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➽───────────────❥

Postby snail.bug » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:38 am

Imani Robins
19⠀x⠀nonbinary girl⠀x⠀trainer
location ; apartment⠀x⠀tags ;⠀open

➽───────────────❥

Imani sits alone on her balcony, taking in the morning to water her plants. Alongside her, Aromatisse collected the scents of the bellflowers, lilies, asters and orchids, all taking the spring morning for growth. The tiny porch looks forward east, which supplements plenty of sun for her blossoming children. After her regular watering, Imani sits in the only two-foot square in the center of the space where there was room not crowded by clay pots and garden others. She takes in the space and the busy Lumiose morning. The traffic below screeches and honks, but faintly so. The business doors directly beneath her apartment ring, and there's Pokemon all about the city. A flight of Wingull soar overhead, while the Noibat of the night yet struggle to hide from the sun. It's a good day, she thinks.
Last edited by snail.bug on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:33 pm

Kayla Fox/ Female/ Performer/Location: Forest/ Tags: open
Kayla was in the forest with Sasha and Cass. She watched as Sasha went through their routine. "Good!" Kayla praised her, "Just when you jump jump a little more higher". Sasha nods and launches into the routine again. Cass was relaxing under a tree watching the two practice. He could do waaaaaaaaaay better, but he knew is trainer would scold him for telling the truth, so he kept his jaw shut. They had been practicing since the sunrise and are still practicing hard.

Scizor/ Male/ Scizor/ Location: / Trainer: Samuel/ Tags:
Will write when wolfrunner posts for Samuel.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samuel "The Deceptive Hunter”

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Location - Santalune City Gym

A high pitched squeel echoed all around the sanctuary-like greenhouse. An Ariados was scurrying away quickly as it could with wide eyes. In pursuit was a equally angry looking butterfly like creature with black trimmed white wings hot on the other insect. The pursuing creature was a Vivillion with a pattern on it's large wings was reminiscent of a snowy day, quite the opposite of the actual weather today. The Vivillion shrieked back at it's intended target not very far out before it only its shriek was angry, furious really, and upon closer inspection one could see why. For it was flying off. Covering one half of it's wings was a layer of fine almost invisible threads. But that wasn't stopping the bug type. Nope. With a flash of it's wings a cloud of yellow-range fine powder filled the air ahead of the pale winged pokemon.

Ariados scurried along as fast as its legs would carry it. It was seeking shelter from the upset Vivillion pursuing it, when all of a sudden it stopped moving. It wasn't for want to lack of trying to either, for the spider like pokemon did try to move but found himself under to. Instead what appeared to be static electricity crackled and popped about him in every attempt to move his body.

Vivillion perched on a near by boulder, wings fluttering a few times before coming to a still rest. He had caught his fleeing quarry... The Scale Pokemon's eyes glowed blue.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarah - The Newbie

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:37 am

Location - Lumiose City

Tagged - Adian

The brunette teen hummed as she made her way down the already busy Lumiose City streets with her cold treats in hand, every so often taking a sip from one of them. Her eyes drifted around the shops eyeing up each one carefully. Her bag bumping against her hip with each step she took. They had agreed to meet around this area but... Nope. Not going to frown. There must be no doubts and no worries in the teen’s mind if she had any hope of making this work. It wasn’t as though he was a mind reader but still, she had to be confident and show that otherwise who would travel with a nervous wreck? Nobody in their right mind that’s who. “Come on Sarah you can do this. You rehearsed this all day yesterday in front of the mirror and even brought him an offering made of his favourite berries. How can he say no...right? Ugh! Easily!”, the young brunette mumbled to herself feeling like she wanted to smack herself.

The teen was still grumbling to herself as she finally decided to make a sudden turn down a dark alley between two shop buildings. Once she disappeared from public eyes into the mouth of the alley, the brunette looked back just to make sure she wasn’t followed. When she wasn’t she turned right back around walking deeper into the alley until coming to a stop. Then calling out to the alley, “I’m here! If we play games then you’ll never get this yummy treat I brought just for you!”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me