Kalos, A New Adventure Begins! - Role-playing Thread

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

➽───────────────❥

Postby snail.bug » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:46 pm

Imani Robins
19⠀x⠀nonbinary girl⠀x⠀trainer
location ; estival avenue⠀x⠀tags ;⠀open

➽───────────────❥

Imani eventually goes back inside and sits at her art desk. She prepares some molds for her resin casting; a couple of which are orders, so they are urgent. She's about to pour the resin when-

"... Uh oh."
Imani comes to the realization that she had run out of resin. How hadn't she noticed? She always knows when she's about to run out. Frustrated, she throws on a yellow raincoat -not like it was raining, it's just the only thing she had on hand- and slips on a pair rain boots. She scoops up a Pokeball, this one in particular containing her lovely shiny Chatot, and dashes out the door; well, if it could be considered dashing. She runs about halfway down the hallway before realizing she may be stomping too loud, and the floor below might be able to hear her. She gets to the elevator, which is conveniently on her floor already, and presses the button to take her to the main floor. On the way down, Imani lets Chatot out of the old, scratched-up Pokeball. She'd been meaning to buy him a new one, but her mind is tiny, she can't remember that much.
The elevator arrives on the ground floor and Imani steps out of the elevator, Chatot following quickly after and gripping onto her shoulder. She walks out to the street, taking in a deep breath of air, and walks down the sidewalk. It's a relatively busy day, but not too much for her. Her destination is a bit of a ways; from her location in Estival Avenue, she has to walk to the Bleu Plaza, which she expects to be jam-packed today, and then head down Vernal. While she could go around South Boulevard, the area was typically packed with Gogoat rentals, and Imani wasn't quite in the mood to dodge large ram Pokemon. So, she began along her way, taking care not to bump into anyone as she walked.
snail.bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalos, A New Adventure Begins! - Role-playing Thread

Postby Mist » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Adian/16/Pokemon Trainer/Breeder/Lumoise City/Tags: Sarah, Open
Adian blinked and tilted his head slightly as he watched a young woman walk past murmuring to herself. "Odd," he muttered as the Fennekin on his shoulder sniffed the air. Within two heartbeats the little fire fox jumped off his shoulder and ran down the street. "Hey! Get back here!" the trainer called after the Pokemon before racing after her.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Kayla Fox/ Female/ Performer/Location: Forest/ Tags: open
Kayla was in the forest with Sasha and Cass. She watched as Sasha went through their routine. "Good!" Kayla praised her, "Just when you jump jump a little more higher". Sasha nods and launches into the routine again. Cass was relaxing under a tree watching the two practice. He could do waaaaaaaaaay better, but he knew is trainer would scold him for telling the truth, so he kept his jaw shut. They had been practicing since the sunrise and are still practicing hard.

Scizor/ Male/ Scizor/ Location: / Trainer: Samuel/ Tags: Samuel and team
Scizor was flying around the Greenhouse exercizing his wings. Scizor came to a stop next to his trainer. He watches his two teammates running about. Pathetic, He thought, rolling his eyes dramaticly
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reese “The Ice Prince”

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 01, 2021 6:23 am

Location - route 4-5

Tagged - Cyra, Christine, Ray

A soft hand stroked the pale furred fox’s fur affectionately, only to withdraw shortly after as said fox happily jumped about. Small little flecks had begun to fall. Small little flecks which the white haired young man easily recognised as falling hail. “Hm. I do believe our troublesome missing friend is trying to send us a message.”, and with that the young man headed off along the path into the trees. All the while examine the hail bits as they fell from the sky being quite out of place for the area.

After a short talk, the young man came to a stop letting out a sigh. Not but a few feet ahead of him floated their quarry.....a rather odd Pokemon that looked like a pair of ice cream cones stuck together. He watched as it floated around looking rather worried and being oblivious to its unfamiliar guests watching it from under a tree. The white haired young man was prepared to take action and protect the floating Pokemon, but held back as it seemed they weren’t too interested in harming it. Running an hand through his hair the young man spoke up loud enough to be heard by the group, “Its not snow. And hes not a ghost type.”, he said stepping out of the foliage.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 03, 2021 4:41 am

Akira Ishida | male | 32 years | Leader of Lumiose city gym | location: Lumiose city | tags: open
pokemon team: Raichu, Luxray, Alolan Raichu, Ampharos (mega), Manectric, Zebstrika
🔴⚫⚪
He left his gym and walked toward the cafeteria there, it was his most favorite place to be. He walked to the counter, where a male with long brown hair worker "Hello Kenny, being busy this morning?" he asked him before looked the menu on the wall "Hello Akira...no no, it is being very quiet, maybe there will be more customers soon" the Cashier responded "Do you want to buy the usual? Vanilla coffee? and maybe some snacks to your Raichu?" he said looking over the long-tailed pokemon next to Akira. Akira nodded "yes, please and...one egg-tuna sandwich...it's just so delicious" he added. Cashier smiled "Good to know," he said making the coffee, bringing the sandwich, and took some poke snacks into a small box "here you go," he said with a gentle smile. Akira paid for the food and walked into the terrace of the cafeteria to sit down and watched the city life as he enjoyed his food.

Ace Augustus | male | 26 years | Team phoenix lieutenant | location: Geosenge town| tags: open
Pokemon team: Tyranitar (mega), Kangaskhan, Mienshao, Dragonite
🔴⚫⚪
Ace walked around this old town, which was once big think for Team Flare's plans, but it belongs into the past now. He was promised by the boss that he stays hidden without doing any problems for now, but he sure wanted to find some trainers for battles or steal something for others.

Ray Prism | male | 24 years | trainer | location: route 4-5| tags: Christine, Reese
Pokemon team: Ninetales (shiny), Sylveon, Milotic, Milktank, Squirtle
🔴⚫⚪
He watched as the ice cream pokemon flowed at the forest, recognizing what pokemon it truly was when it actually showed up to the shadows "...this is a very odd place for an ice type like that to be? what is it doing here?" he started to questioning not practically nobody except his friend. He looked at Christine then toward the white-haired male who approved there "that's your pokemon I think?" he asked him.

Christine Black | female | 24 years | trainer | location:route 4-5| tags: Ray, Reese
Pokemon team: Eevee, Mimikyu, Lapras, Typlosion, Dewott
🔴⚫⚪
She keeps watching the flowing pokemon as well, giving a small smirk after hearing Ray's words after recognizing the pokemon "I told you..." she said with a smile but didn't really answer his question about what was this Ice-type doing in here. She looked toward the new male who spoke to them "hmm?" she didn't really say anything as Ray already asked him the questions she was thinking as well.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarah "The Newbie"

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Location - Lumiose City

Tagged - Adian

The brunette stood there in the half lit alley holding the pair of frozen sweet treats waiting. But the alley was silent. The only noise came from the busy city streets behind the girl, yet she didn’t leave. She didn’t move. She didn't open her mouth again. She just stood there calm and patiently waiting with her eyes peeled scanning the alley for even the slightest bit of movement. It took a full minute before a small smile pulled at her face, "Its about time, I was starting to get worried about you. You haven't been getting into trouble have you?" The young brunette turned around to face the alley exit again coming face to face with a pair of bright blue orbs.

'Hey! It's not my fault everyone in this city is boring and you're the only one that likes to play with me!' The response came from a small furry dark fox-like creature with a ring of red fur around its neck. It stared up at the brunette curiously with tail wagging. 'Did you bring me something?', the dark fox asked turning his attention to one of the frozen drinks the teen was carrying.

Rolling her eyes, the teen knelt down in front of the furry quadruped setting one of the drink down on the ground beside her. Then popping off the lid of the other, "Of course, I could never forget about you silly. Call this a bribe. I was hoping to ask you something and thought this would up my chances in a good way. Here we go-" With the lid off she carefully tilted the cup forward so as not to spill any of the sweet treat for the little fox.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ted Mc'Herren--Arrival To Lumoise--

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 08, 2021 7:58 am

Ted walked out from the train station, giddy. "Ooo- Mawile, look! We're here! First place we're going is to get something to eat!!" He headed out, his Mawile following. "Hmmm...Now, where's a good Cafe,,," Ted had been on that train for hours, and was dying for some scones!!! He usually got some at his job.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reese “The Ice Prince”

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 08, 2021 10:53 am

Location - route 4-5

Tagged - Cyra, Christine, Ray

As if on cue the odd ice-cream like floating creature turned around finally catching sight of the pair of humans and the new arrivals. Instantly the creature seemed to brighten as it hurriedly floated over to the new arrivals and floated in circles around them joyfully. It then floated down close to the white furred fox and lightly tapped her head in familiar greeting.

The young man watched the two interacting with each other before turning back towards the two he had been speaking with. “Yes he is and my apologies for the hail. Vanilluxe is quite harmless, but rather playful and like to play games on others...people or Pokemon. He escaped our watch as we were passing through and using Hail is sort of his red flare. Especially when such weather is not meant for the area.”, he replied to the pair, “Names Reese. You’ve met Vanilluxe and this lovely lady here is my partner Cyra.” He looked at the Pokemon in question.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 08, 2021 9:24 pm

Akira Ishida | male | 32 years | Leader of Lumiose city gym | location: Lumiose city | tags: open
pokemon team: Raichu, Luxray, Alolan Raichu, Ampharos (mega), Manectric, Zebstrika
🔴⚫⚪
He sat at the terrace of the cafeteria and enjoyed his breakfast. He watched at the lively city, with so many different trainers and their pokemon walking past it, which sure made him smile. He took a bite of his sandwich and looked at his Raichu which enjoyed the pokemon food "this city is sure grown large, what do you think?" he said to the pokemon, which only answered with a simple "Rai".

Ace Augustus | male | 26 years | Team phoenix lieutenant | location: Geosenge town| tags: open
Pokemon team: Tyranitar (mega), Kangaskhan, Mienshao, Dragonite
🔴⚫⚪
Ace walked around this old town, which was once big think for Team Flare's plans, but it belongs into the past now. He was promised by the boss that he stays hidden without doing any problems for now, but he sure wanted to find some trainers for battles or steal something for others.

Ray Prism | male | 24 years | trainer | location: route 4-5| tags: Christine, Reese
Pokemon team: Ninetales (shiny), Sylveon, Milotic, Milktank, Squirtle
🔴⚫⚪
He still watched the ice cream- looking pokemon which flowed around 'sad, that one could be an interesting one to actually catch, but it already belongs to someone else' he thought. As the other male spoke his eyes looked over to the ice-type Ninetales ' that sure looks different than my Ninetales...' he keeps thinking, wondering if his Ninetales could want to see this version of her kind. He took one of his Pokeballs and drown it to the air "Ninetales come to say hi" he said as the odd colored white fire-type Ninetales showed up and shoo her pelt before looked around for possible challengers.

Christine Black | female | 24 years | trainer | location:route 4-5| tags: Ray, Reese
Pokemon team: Eevee, Mimikyu, Lapras, Typlosion, Dewott
🔴⚫⚪
She listened to what the other male needed to say her eyes looking at the two ice-pokemon near them, the Vanilluxe and the ice-fox. She was seeing the ice-cream pokemon once before with some trainer, but she was never seen Alolan Ninetales before, well she was seen Alolan Vulpix, but not in its Evo form. She thought for a moment "I am Cristine and he is my friend Ray..." she said giving a small look to her friend there, who suddenly called out for his Shiny Ninetales. She keeps studying the white-haired male in front of them " Reese you said? I see you're the Snowbelle city's gym leader right? If that's so your sure are a long way from your home..." she said in a calm voice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun May 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Elliot Wolfe || Male || 11 || Lumiose ||Tagged: Imani||

”Made it!” A young boy, two dog Pokémon at his flanks, exclaimed his grand entrance into the city of Lumiose. In his backpack was a small Yamper, named Sparky with its head popping out of an open pocket. Sparky howled in unison with its trainer. Elliot chuckled at it as he checked his pokedex. “Right! We have gotta get to that furfrou shop, OH aaand Cafe Woof is right next to it!” Elliot pointed dead at the Cafe as if to help himself remember where it was. As he looked up from his map he realized he had a small problem. “Ah man but I really wanna see the big tower over there too!”

Elliot, unable to decide, ruffled his hair in frustration. Sparky then started to wriggle around in his bag, snapping Elliot to his senses and prompting him to put Sparky on the ground. As soon as Sparky’s paws touched the ground, it immediately sprinted away into the crowd, surprising both Elliot and his other two Pokemon. ”Wha- Hey! Sparky wait!” As it ran, Sparky would turn and bark at Elliot, seemingly trying to lead him somewhere. However, due to the crowd Elliot and his team had a hard time keeping up with the small Pokémon.

“Ahhh, Sparky heel! Sparky!”While Elliot’s Pokémon were usually well behaved, he had only just gotten Sparky as a gift from a relative and as a result it wasn’t easy for Elliot to handle at the moment. “Mighty, fetch!”In a panic, Elliot sent his mightyena to catch the yellow getaway, unfortunately as they ran Sparky was unintentionally shocking anyone that got in its way, including Mighty. The shock only threw off the Mightyena for a second but it was enough to almost cause a collision. Not wanting either Pokémon to get hurt, Elliot swiftly called off Mighty and sent Sunny, the houndoom, down an alley to attempt to cut them off. Unfortunately Sparky was incredibly fast when it wanted to be and Elliot was starting to lose ground.

As they all sprinted down Estival Avenue, barely weaving through tourists, Elliot saw disaster incoming. A girl with a chatot perched on her shoulder was walking casually down the sidewalk in front of them. The first thing Elliot had been told when he received Sparky was that it absolutely hated birds and now they were barreling right towards one. As if he wasn’t panicked enough Sparky spotted the colorful Pokémon and its fur visibly rose as the start of a growl appeared on its face. Elliot tried his best to warn the girl. “Hey! Watch out for that Yamper! It knows roar!”
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me