➤ The Maze Runner rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ➤ The Maze Runner rp

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:55 pm

𝐀 𝐝 𝐚

Tags: -
Mentions: Amelia

Ada had no idea where to start. She didn’t even know where she was walking, but she was grateful she could escape for a bit. Even though she was a generally outgoing person, she still enjoyed her space. The air was definitely much cooler in the hallways, so she decided to go back to her room and grab a sweater. The closest one was grey with small letters in bold spelling ‘WCKD’ printed in black by the neck, although it was hidden by her hair. It made her think for a second, she didn’t know why, but it confused her. She shook her head and walked out the door. Every hallway looked the same; white walls with a streak of grey through the middle. There were no windows, just empty halls with blinding bright white overhead lighting. After a bit of walking she was getting tired of seeing the same thing, so she started heading back to her room. At least the hallways were marked, or else she could’ve been lost forever. She arrived and just as she was closing her door, she heard voices outside. She looked at the crack in the door. There were two women - a doctor and a nurse - standing outside the door to another room talking to each other. If she listened carefully enough, she could make out what they were saying. And, of course, she was going to do just that.

‘How many more subjects are we prepping today?’ The nurse asked.
The doctor looked at the chart in her hand, ‘According to this, three more. This one, a male and another female tonight.’
The nurse nodded at her response, ‘What time is the last one?’
‘Six o’clock, you and Deaton will get her then meet us at the hospital at eight thirty so we can let you in.’ She responded. ‘It will be during game night so most, if not all, the hospital patients should be out.’
‘Okay great, shall we get her? I think we need to start prepping.’ The nurse walked closer to the door.
‘Yes, I think we should do that.’ The doctor knocked on the door before opening it.

They both walked in and slightly closed the door behind them. Ada couldn’t hear them anymore, but she wasn’t going to leave until they came out. Which wasn’t long at all, both of them and a Maze kid came out.

The nurse rubbed the girl's shoulder as they started to disappear down the hall, ‘So, we just need to get a few blood samples from you, alright.’ The girl just nodded in response.

The doctor didn’t follow. But before they rounded the corner, the nurse turned and gave a small nod at the doctor.

Ada had no idea she was holding her breath. So she started taking deep breaths to make up for the ones she missed. What did they mean by subjects? What were they prepping them for? Where were they going? Why were they taking blood samples? Every single question about this went into her mind. Wait, Amelia had to get a blood sample. What if they...took her. Ada started rapidly breathing as the panic set in. It made perfect sense, but what were they doing to her? She felt faint, so she quickly sat on the nearest bed and held her head in her hands. She had to do something. Then it crossed her mind, they said something about them meeting at the hospital at eight. Ada was going to sneak in and see what they were doing, maybe she would eventually find Amelia.

𝐊 𝐞 𝐧 𝐧 𝐞 𝐝 𝐲

Tags: Idunn
Mentions: -

Kennedy decided to move to a different table, since the one she was sitting at was giving her a headache - these maze kids were way too loud for her. The next table she sat at had only two kids and they seemed to be quieter. But, not long after, more kids joined the table and the noise grew louder which made her headache intensify. She realised that wherever she sat would be loud, at least the other kids were happy - or seemed to be. She was regretting leaving her room; at least there she didn’t have a cacophony of noise ringing in her ears, straight to her skull which then hammered on her brain. At that she rubbed the bridge of her nose as the headache moved to her eyes.

She did feel like the odd one out, just sitting there, alone and in a hospital gown. As if someone just heard her thoughts, a voice came from behind her. She turned her head to see the Greenie from her Maze. ‘Hey,’ she smiled at the girl, ‘I don't believe we have. Nice to meet you, I’m Kennedy.’ Kenn only just noticed the bandage around her head. ‘Also got injured from the escape?’
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t.s post

Postby senna_ » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:03 am

─── 7 hours since lunch

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀
[female]..[16]..[demi/heterosexual]..[medjack keeper]..[location: f. room 2 -> lounge room]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: bree -> OPEN]..
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The hours following lunch time were some of the best Emma had had in quite some time. Although she felt more comfortable sleeping in the Glade than in a place like this, the comforts of her fellow Gladers was enough to put her out like a light after spending some time with Bree. Even now Emma would admit that she had been walking on eggshells for a bit when in Bree's presence, though this time, it was more like she usually did when she was around her clients; cautious and careful, for ill and tired people tended to snap more easy than those with a rested presence. That wasn't to say that Bree was going to snap and through a tantrum, but much like Emma herself, tired minds didn't often get very far.

She was still concerned about Bree's cut, even hours after she awoke from her nap. There hadn't been a worrisome smell or significant amount of puss, but there had been stitches there for a reason. She didn't voice her concerns aloud, but knowing Bree, her friend sensed them. Now, she wasn't exactly sure what to expect with this game night — she'd never really participated in those back in the Glade — but Bree was going, so she would, too.

She was silent as the guards walked their room down, hazel eyes resting on Bree, contemplating over whether or not to say anything. Eventually, she decided against keeping quiet. "I'm sorry about Draco." Her voice was as still as the hall's silence around them. She looked ahead once more. "I should have said it earlier. I didn't realize... You really cared for him, didn't you?" And just like that, the doors swung open. Smiling softly at Bree, Emma let her hand squeeze her friend's quickly, then she left her side and headed elsewhere so Bree could find her other friends if she wanted.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐘𝐍
[female]..[18]..[demi/bisexual]..[runner]..[location: equipment room -> lounge room]..[mentions: X]..[tags: OPEN]..
The homesickness Emersyn had been feeling since the time she woke up this morning didn't fade. In fact, it was eating up her insides, and she was beginning to feel iller and iller by the minute. She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten, but it had definitely been some time in the Glade. Not only did she not trust the food provided by the company here, but she genuinely did not have it in her to eat. She had starved herself so much these past few hours that her appetite had vanished completely, and the thought of getting anything solid into her stomach made her want to vomit. The juice she had half-spilled back when at a table with Newt hadn't settled in her stomach well, either, and she had ended up emptying everything inside of her the moment she returned to her room. She was weakening by the minute, and yet, couldn't fathom doing anything more about it. She had, however, gathered up enough courage to inquire about the exercise machines she had seen when they were first pricked and prodded at upon their arrival. Emersyn would never go as far as saying anyone from WCKD was nice, but the employee ended up showing her where to go. Though Emersyn insisted she had to take a nap first, she was actually feeling a bit better about her day.

Now, she was just exiting the room. They had given her more flexible clothes to hang out in any way, much like what she wore back as an official Runner, and she felt much more comfortable. Her stomach was still killing her, though, and her vision was blurring every now and then from the lack of everything inside of her, but to Emersyn, who could still walk down the hall, it was good enough. Wiping the sweat off of her face, she left the treadmill and headed back to her assigned room, avoiding eye contact with all of the girls as she headed to the shower. She took her time in there, mostly because she was dreading this stupid game thing she was supposed to attend. It was apparently mandatory, and although Emersyn had first thought that was the most ridiculous thing she had heard, she realized it was likely so that they, the WCKD people, could keep an eye on them. What was she to do, anyway? Despite her reluctance and overall misery towards the situation, she still changed into clean clothes and fluffed out her hair, figuring if she was going to be forced into a room with all these people, she had to at least look like she was doing okay. The white-as-a-sheet face staring back at her through the mirror wasn't very promising, but she'd convince herself one way or another.

Eventually, she dragged herself out of the room where the showers were and headed to the door, where her roommates were lining up. Silently, she followed the large guard down the hall, eyes suspiciously flickering in his direction for a second before ducking her head and entering the lounge room. Its still silence sent a shiver down her spine, and she tugged her sweater over her body more before plopping down on the couch, snugging into its side as if she was about to take a nap right there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐋𝐄𝐄
[male]..[18]..[heterosexual]..[builder]..[location: m. room 3 -> lounge room]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: kassandra]..
Lee was pumped. Back in the cafeteria, however many hours ago that had been, he hadn't really sure whether or not he believed Alex when she had made mention of a game night. Then he saw the paper that had the words GAME NIGHT @8 splashed right on it, but it looked like a child had drawn those words on, so he hadn't really thought much about it until it was formally announced on the speaker that provided them information on all their mealtimes. He wasn't sure how many Mazes were going to be in the particular room he was assigned to, but who cared? Games were games. The Gladers always had so much fun when they played games and did different activities on the bonfire nights (or, at least he had fun), so this couldn't be a total downer, right?

He wasn't exactly sure when the proper time to leave was, and he found himself questioning it until an employee banged on their door, demanding they got ready because he ─ or maybe it was a she. It was so hard to tell with their head-to-toe uniform ─ was going to be taking them to their assigned room within five minutes. Lee hadn't had any intentions of changing what he was wearing (this "get ready" warning was probably for the girls, to be honest), so he hung out near the door until the guard returned to take them to their destination. He was itching to make conversation with the stranger, but resisted in the end. It was hard to tell what the person was feeling anyway, since their face was covered. Thankfully, up ahead, more Gladers were immerging from their rooms.

"Kaaasss!" he called out to the familiar brunette; she was walking ahead of him, but it didn't take much to figure out that that was her. He jogged a few steps forward and threw his arm around her in a friendly manner. "Kass, my man... Or, lass. Take what you want. You pumped or what, hey?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐈
[male]..[17]..[heterosexual]..[cook]..[location: m. room 1 -> lounge room]..[mentions: cassie, ada, tag]..[tags: sarah]..
Kili's mind was wandering as he stared up at the all-too bland ceiling that was too close to his face for his liking. Leg lazily swinging off the side of the bunk (he'd made sure nobody was using the bed under his!), he focused on his breathing: chest up, chest down. Breathe in.... breathe out. Repeat. His mind traced back to his somewhat unusual conversation with that girl. Cassie. The little medic. He couldn't help but smile at her thoughtfulness in terms of checking in on him. "How is your headache?" "How have you been settling in?" She was the first person to ask him. He was pretty sure she was only asking because she just so happened to bump into him and asking something small but sweet like that was likely more appropriate than running elsewhere, but it really did warm Kili, for he was still thinking about it now. He couldn't help but feel like there was something more than the words the two of them shared, but he couldn't really put his finger on what exactly it was that was lingering in the conversation. Maybe it was just because of the fact that she was part of WCKD's community and that made him feel a bit weird. Or maybe not. Whatever the case may be, Kili was now determined to find her more often. Awkward and shy, she was, but he sensed a good heart down below. Another friend wouldn't hurt; he didn't have much else to do around here anyway!

Heaving himself upright, Kili swung his other leg around and climbed down the wooden ladder. He shook out his legs so that the slightly baggy fabric of his midnight-black sweatpants wouldn't be as crinkled, then tugged on the cloud-grey turtleneck he wore before it had a chance to choke him by any means. Yawning, he stretched his arms up, wiggling his fingers, then, shooting his roommates a smile, left his room, a skip in his step. He was most excited for these games because he was going to have a chance to meet the newbies and get to know them more. He figured that was important, especially since he was bunking with a few of them. He hadn't seen Ada since she left and hoped she was doing okay. Hopefully she had taken a walk, then a nap. Something to ease her mind. He truthfully wasn't sure she would come tonight, but one could hope for the best. Humming to himself, Kili continued down the hall, smiling somewhat awkwardly as one of the guards opened the door to the lounge room. A few people were already inside. Ruffling his hair a bit, feeling the sudden urge to do something with his hands, Kili took a seat in one of the love seats nearby, looking around the room. His eyes settled on a pretty blonde who was by herself in the chair over; even from afar, Kili got the sense she likely wasn't a huge party animal. He leaned a bit over the side of his armrest. "Hi," he said to her, flashing her a quick smile. "You don't mind that I'm sitting near you, do you?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐒
[male]..[18]..[bisexual]..[wckd employee]..[location: cassie's room]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: cassie]..
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
His steps were slow, dragged, as Silas made his way back to his room. He wasn't exactly sure why he hadn't gone back however many hours earlier, after Cassie had so suddenly run off, but he hadn't, and now he was regretting it. He was exhausted. The whole new talk had been about the game night WCKD always seemed to eagerly put on whenever a new Maze arrived, but as per usual, Silas had little intentions of joining in on that. The room would just be filled with loud, noisy strangers and all-too grim guards. Certainly not, he'd take the next exit.

His mind was still lingering on Cassie. Silas didn't feel genuine concern often, not for much more than his sister when she used to explode in tears after she finished her long shifts every now and then, but something was definitely up. She'd brushed by his table within a few minutes of leaving it; it wasn't cold, but it certainly indicated that something was on her mind. Duty called, though, and Silas was ushered off to do some more research for the remaining work hours, and who knew what happened with Cassie with her job? It was still weird, though. That girl always had so many secrets.

Sighing, Silas pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, then slammed the top of his laptop, which had been open for maybe three seconds, back down. He rubbed his eyes, a bit too aggressively, enough for him to feel like he had just sent himself off into another dimension, then practically rolled off the bed like a potato bug. Dragging himself back out of his room, he zombie-walked down the hallway. "Cassieeeeee," he grumbled, nose pointed up towards the ceiling, looking as if he'd just woken from a nap. He stumbled over to her room ━ accessible only by WCKD employee card ━ and pounded his fist on the door. "Open up, you antisocial muppet. I need the tea from earlier. C'mon now, I know you're in there."
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:32 pm

IDUNN - location: lounge room - mentions: open - tags: open

Idunn slowly made the walk from her room to the lounge room, finding hard to figure her way through this labyrinth of hallways. Everything looked the same in this place, it was scary. She felt alone but watched at the same time whenever she walked these halls. Luckily though, she heard the familiar sound of a few voices belonging to those from her Maze. If she could call it that.

She found herself stepping into the lounge room, awkwardly smiling at a few faces before finding a place to sit.

ALASTAIR - location: lounge room - mentions: Lee, Dante - tags:

Alastair had caught news of the games night and had found himself a seat. He sat his arms crossed not because he was angry but because he found it comfortable for whatever weird reason. Alastair watched as Lee filed in, sitting a few seats away, probably to save a space for his girlfriend. He glanced passed them, doing a quick scan of the room. It was decorated strangely; different to what he had seen back in the glade.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kellybelly1403 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Bree
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Female) (Seventeen) (Straight) (Second In Command/Slicer) (rm 2 -> lounge room) (Tags:Emma ->Dante) (Mentions:Draco, tags)

Bree felt so thankful for her friend. She was glad that she didn’t need to fully elaborate on her feelings as Emma could understand. They’ve always been like that back in the Maze. The connection that they had given them the ability to grasp whatever was going on in the other's head. Obviously, the two of them couldn’t comprehend it completely, but it gave them a big enough idea of what it was until they told the full story, which was usually around the same time, but now, Bree couldn’t. The blonde wanted to, she really did, but her mind compressed her feelings and almost her whole personality that day. The girl just hoped that Emma would understand that. Bree was well aware that the auburn hated being in the dark, especially when it came to Bree but the blonde couldn't help it this time. She just hoped that her mind would unblock her emotions soon, but who knew when that would be.

When the girls walked to the medical room it was pretty quiet, Emma broke the silence when she explained what she was doing and where they were going but that was about it. It was as if they were both afraid to say the wrong thing, although there was no tension in the air between them. They arrived at the girl's room, and Emma took her time fixing up Bree. The girl carefully and thoroughly cleaned out her wound, removing any dead skin and pus, then restitched. She watched as a wave of concern flashed on the auburn’s face, and from that Bree knew it wasn’t good. After she finished, her friend brushed out Bree’s waves and made her hair even again.

Bree was zoned out for most of the time as her mind once again wandered off in a dark place, but before she could linger on it for too long, the silence was broken. Her dead eyes slowly met the girl’s direction. Hearing those words, ‘you really cared for him’, echoed in her mind. She never thought she would care so much for someone that way, nor did the girl think she would feel this way for anyone. The whole time she knew him, Bree felt secure, and at ease, it was a different feeling from what she felt for her best friend. The blonde gave a small half-smile in response. She hadn’t realized it before, but she cared for him more than a friend...but it was too late now. He was gone. “I did ya...” her response was quiet, and the pain in her voice was clearly there. "I'll see you around, okay Em?" She said, moving towards to door, "And thank you." she gave Emma a smile, before heading out towards the others. The blonde hadn't seen or talked to any of her other friends besides the aubun. She needed to check on them, and that's when she noticed Dante. "Hey Dante, how are you." She called out as she approached her, and tried her best to get her tone back to cheery.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cassie
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Female) (Fourteen) (Straight) (WCKD employee) (Her room) (Tags: Silas) (Mentions: Kili, Emma, Hunter, Tags)

The last few hours felt like a daze to the young girl. The talk with Silas about food being thrown, and why she was acting weird. Did she end up responding to him? She had no idea. The truth was she didn’t remember anything that was said, or if she was there at all. Was it all just a dream? Did she actually go out into a crowd, sit down and talk and then talk with her brother? She must have, after all her hoodie string was knotted. When Cassie wore her hoodies, which was every time the girl wasn’t working, she knotted the strings when she felt anxious in places she had no control in. And the only place the brunette could think of right now would be the cafe, where teens were packed inside and the noises echoed off the walls. The girl stared blankly at the computer that laid in front of her, files opened and her research neatly sat on her desk, as she desperately tried to recall what happened. Faint flashbacks of Silas teasing Cassie and then yelling at her to ‘get back here’ played in her memories, right before a dazy memory of her bumping into someone. Her brother. An unfamiliar soft voice echoed, which mixed into the awkward conversation with Kili. He remembered her, but not as his sister. Instead, as the simple medic who helped him with his headache. Even though the brunette knew the truth about the memories being erased, it still hurt her hearing and seeing it for herself; her own brother didn’t know who she truly was. Their talk was small, and she was grateful at least but the more he talked the more she couldn’t stand being in his presence. It’s not that she was mad or annoyed with the boy, in fact, he was extremely polite and was willing to talk with her, unlike others. She just didn’t want to break down in public, especially in front of him, which now brings us back to reality to the girl's room.

The poor girl had been crying, alone in her room for hours, where she could only imagine how red and poofy her eyes must be and her lips were peeled and bleeding from her picking them. It has been a while since the young girl had a good cry. Was this the reason she thought it would be? No, differently not. Cassie would never have thought her brother speaking those words would throw her into a fit, but the girl didn’t think in general he would say that, to begin with. It wasn’t his fault, and she knew he didn’t mean to hurt her, in all honesty, it was her fault completely. She was the one who didn’t follow protocol after he was sent to the maze. She lied to her co-workers saying she had forgotten him and lost feelings, but the truth was the longer he was away, the stronger she cared for him.

When Cassie finally calmed down, she began her research. She slowly and carefully extracted the blood of both Emma’s and Hunter’s bandages that she had secretly taken. WCKD wasn’t aware that Cassie was keeping any bloody bandages, they believed she was placing them in holding, just like every other nurse and doctor for the Medical laboratory technicians to analyze. She only had been collecting them for the past week when she found out that WCKD was doing something with their bloody cloths. The girl wanted to protect as many of the Maze kids as she could, she didn’t need them being sent for more tests if WCKD found something in their blood. Once enough blood from both bandages was extracted, she placed them in separate test tubes and began dropping in various liquid substances to allow the DNA to separate. Despite Cassie’s young age, the girl was extremely intelligent. She was at the top of her training with adults, which is why she began working in the lab at such a young age. Many, or not everyone she worked within the lab despised her because she was able to see things differently than others, allowing her to have a better understanding in what she is doing. Yes, the girl never spoke up nor corrected anyone, it wasn’t her place to say, but once in a while if certain employees were kind she would be willing to help them. It was only rare though, as she kept to herself almost always.

A loud banging interrupted her thoughts, followed by a voice. Cassie panicked, she knew if she didn’t open the door soon Silas would come barging in, but all her lab equipment was out, as well as her files, which he couldn’t know about. He knew about her equipment, but with her files and substances out, he could easily know what she was doing. Cassie couldn’t risk it, she needed a way to hide them without disturbing the testing. “Hold on Silas!” She called out, as she frantically yet carefully covered her equipment with a sheet. Although she trusted him, she couldn’t risk him finding out, not yet at least. Cassie then headed to the door, where he was still banging. “Can I help you?” She questioned in a slightly annoyed tone, opening the door slowly. It wasn’t that she was annoyed with him, it was just the fact the girl wasn’t expecting him to come, especially now.
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:46 pm

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐒
[male]..[18]..[bisexual]..[wckd employee]..[location: cassie's room]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: cassie]..
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Even though he knew this wasn't the case, it still felt like dragged-on hours before Cassie's high voice reached the other side of the door, where Silas was currently standing. His feet were shuffling as he impatiently waited; he knew this side of the building was fairly reserved, for there were only bedrooms down this hall, and most of the employees that slept around here worked crazy long, irregular hours, but he was still restless, as if worried he would get caught. WCKD didn't have a curfew floating about, or at least one he didn't know about, and given the fact that he grew up here, he figured it was pretty safe to say those were non-existent. Still, he was eager to get in. For what reason? Now that he stopped to think about it, Silas really didn't have a good, real reason. All he knew was that he had wanted to come and bug her about her weird act earlier. However, given the miserable grumble in her tone, Silas was beginning to question if that was the right thing to do.

"Hi, Scrooge," he chirped, tone purposely an extra pitch higher and more excited than usual ─ which was saying a lot, since Silas often had a whine to his voice. "Yes, I believe you can." He stood upright, folding his hands in front of him and raising his brows, a silent "hello, let me in now" gesture. When she didn't budge, he took it upon himself to let his person through the doorway. "Thank you kindly," he added, gesturing to the door, in which her hands were still tight around the doorknob. His dark eyes flickered around her room, and his head jolted back at the sight before him. Things were a mess: sheets were ruffled and entangled in one other, a few Kleenexes were on the ground (used, might he add. They looked used). It looked like a tornado had swept through here. Or worse, a pack of Cranks. "Girl, what the actual... You know what, never mind." He plopped down on her bed as if it was his own, gaze up towards the ceiling. "What's going on? You're acting weird, and it's... Weird. Like in some wacky horror movie and you know I don't do that stuff."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:47 pm

K A S S A N D R A🥀

Tags: Lee | Role: Track-Hoe | Location:WCKD Lounge

When the officer had called for them to get ready, Kass had hurriedly done her long black hair into a neat braid to keep it out of the way for once, and had made sure to look her best. She hadn’t when they’d first arrived, and her appearance was in fact something she cared about. She didn’t care if anyone else noticed, it simply made her feel good about herself. She slipped into the lounge they were shown to. Was there anything this place DIDN'T have? However, while she appreciated the sight of the large and comfortable room, she appreciated the company of one of her fellow Gladers even more, and a tiny smile came to her face when Lee threw an arm around her and addressed her in his usual cheery and upbeat manner.

"Hi Lee. You’re certainly excited. It’s good to see!" She decided. Was she as excited! Perhaps not, but she’d found few people who could compare to the energy of an excited Lee. She WAS looking forward to the games in store for the night. "Of course! It’ll be nice to have some group time, and I’m curious. What kind of games do you think we'll be playing?" She pressed.

Alex✫

Tags: Open | Role:Med-Jack | Location:WCKD Lounge

Alex had been more than a little relieved when she found out she hadn’t been spouting nonsense or was just hearing things. She didn’t need hallucinations. She wasn’t sure how much she felt like playing games at the moment, if she even had the energy for it, but she also didn’t want to be the downer who sat out and decided it wasn’t worth the time. So when an officer showed up to take them to...wherever they were going, she managed to straighten out her collar and follow in silence, trying to summon the energy. It won’t be much different than when we played games back in the Glade though, right? We always had some fun back then. Nice and relaxing. Why should this be any different?

K A D E❄️

Tags:Idunn | Role:Keeper of the Builders | Location:WCKD Lounge

Kade nearly bounced into the lounge rather than walked. Energy raced through him. Sure, it was just going to be a bunch of games, but there had been so much stress lately that it was hard NOT to be excited for such an easy, familiar, and very much fun event. He stepped into the lounge and made his way over to take a seat and wait for... whatever was going to happen next. The Greenie from before, whom he had yet to meet properly, had already sat down. He nodded to her, glancing at the seat next to her on the couch.

"Hey there. What're you doing, sitting all alone over here? I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure to meet properly yet. I’m Kade. Do you mind if I sit with you?" He asked.

Newt ❁

Tags: Open | Role: Leader | Location:WCKD Lounge

Newt stepped into the lounge and found a place to sit rather quickly. He’d spent much of the afternoon thinking on Emersyn's earlier question. If his family had shown up to take him to whatever home they might still have, would he go? He had said no. He had MEANT no, but the idea of a family, a family by blood... it made him homesick for something he didn’t even know a thing about. It's best not to think about it. It won’t drive me mad that way. That was what he told himself, but he couldn’t help it, the wonderings, the curiosity, getting under his skin. Distracting him.

Karter🗲

Tags: Emersyn | Role: Runner | Location:WCKD Lounge

Karter was one of the first to enter the lounge, excited for the games of the night. Not that he was willing t9 readily admit that he would have jumped at the chance even if they weren’t TOLD they needed to attend. Excitement. A rare feeling for the boy, who was usually under so much stress that it was a wonder he could function at all. Perhaps this would ease some of that stress away, even if just for a brief moment in time. Catching sight of various Gladers, his gaze settled on Emersyn. It had been a while since he had spoken to her more than a sentence or two in passing. Karter wasn’t the type to get up and approach someone, but he had been a Runner alongside Emersyn, and he admired how she had handled things when it came to their work. That made her interesting, in his opinion. So he wandered over and flopped down next to her.

"Heeeeey! Wassup?" Karter's gaze softened from excitable to vaguely concerned though, seeing Emersyn curled up in the blanket. "I...uh... How’re you holdin' up?" He knew things weren’t exactly OKAY, but he hadn’t seen many of the others so visibly down.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:33 pm

IDUNN - location: lounge room - mentions: open - tags: Kade

Idunn was quite content on sitting by herself to give herself a moment to collect her thoughts before she could even begin to speak to the others. Although, she did have terrible timing. Idunn knew that she would have to deal with whatever came but she was ready. Idunn wasn't actually too sure of that, now that she got to thinking. The young women shifted uncomfortably, her mind already beginning to freak her out. She closed her eyes and sighed. "This is meant to be a happy event. Please, someone come safe me" her thoughts silently begged. That's when a vaguely familiar figure approached her.

"I'm afraid no one likes me much, or at least, I THINK. Not after my maze run in, anyways" she answered, smiling lopsidedly up at the boy for just a moment. "Feel free to join me though".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:57 am

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀
[female]..[16]..[demi/heterosexual]..[medjack keeper]..[location: lounge room]..[mentions: bree, idunn, kade, tag]..[tags: alastair]..
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Situations like these, where it was a requirement to be personable and upbeat, wasn't usually something that set Emma's anxiety off, but after departing from Bree, she was beginning to squirm. Her cheeks had reddened, as had the tips of her ears, and her palms began to sweat vastly. For a moment, she let her fingers curl into her palm and out, creating small fist moments, as if desperate to keep the circulation flowing nicely throughout her hands. The shakiness was intensifying as she sat down; breathe, Emma, it's okay. She brought a trembling hand up to her cardigan and began to trace the outer layer of one of the buttons attached to it. What can you see? Guards, rigid in form and seemingly prepared to jump into action at any moment. People, Gladers ─ some of familiarity, some visibly strangers. Couches, loveseats: things that did not exist in the Glade. A bowl full of food. Pretzels, did she hear someone call them? A pillow, soft against her fingertips, sending a wave of comfort down her spine. She halted before counting down to the other senses; a bad habit, but something she'd managed to convince herself as something that was okay to pass off. Bree looked miserable, and Emma had a very good feeling it was not because the two had split. Guilt squeezed out whatever else was in her insides, filling her whole. She hadn't meant to cause pain to the girl, but she supposed it was still a bit early to talk about the incident. It was difficult to leave that all behind; what even was time anymore? Her gaze moved onward, fingers still grasping at her buttons. Idunn looked unsettled too, but Kade wasted no time leaping in. Kade, who had barely said two words to her since she gained full consciousness. Was it because Emma had decided to have a talk with Bree, or was he genuinely angered by her? Upset, bothered? It did hurt her that he hadn't even made eye contact; maybe she'd done something wrong.

She was always doing something wrong towards someone.

Feeling down by this, but weakly trying to tell herself it was simply because she was feeling unsettled, Emma abruptly rose from her seat. Hanging around people she didn't know wasn't going to reconcile her clarity. She stumbled forward, feeling her heart rate rising as things began to swirl around her. She needed something to eat, and a fan, maybe; she still didn't know when she had eaten last. Determined to reach that solo pretzel bowl, she hadn't been paying attention, and found herself squeezing her eyes shut in dismay as her shoulder clipped against her arm. When she glanced over, though, she let out a sigh of relief, for it wasn't just any stranger. She wasn't sure she had the energy to whip up something with someone she didn't know, truth be told. "Sorry," she breathed, meeting Alastair's gaze momentarily before glancing back around the room. "I wasn't paying attention."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐘𝐍
[female]..[18]..[demi/bisexual]..[runner]..[location: lounge room]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: karter]..
Letting a yawn escape her jaws, Emersyn rolled over to yank the thin blanket that was resting on the top of the sofa off, draping it over her body before curling back up into the corner of the couch. Hugging her pillow against her chest, resting her chin against it, she found herself fighting off sleep once again. Sleep, that's what it was, right? She was merely sleep-deprived; life had caught up to her and now she was drowsy. That seemed like the most logical explanation, never mind the fact that Emersyn certainly felt deeply out of the loop of things. Eyelids heavy, though her stubbornness stronger, she rapidly blinked to keep herself awake. Around her, people were beginning to file in. In and out of decent vision they went, but she wasn't out of it enough to not realize their presence.

That being said, she hadn't really realized Karter had skipped over in her direction until he spoke. She jumped a bit; his voice cut sharply against the blur of various hums, as if someone had turned his vocal cords on high volume. She mumbled an inaudible complaint and rolled onto her back before lazily pushing herself upright, pressing her cold palms to her overheating cheeks. "I just wanted to sleep," she grumbled in return, letting her head droop down a bit, as if she really had just woken up from a nap. "I'm fine, though. How..." She raised her palm over her face, pushing back her hair, and shot him a fleeting glance, feeling squeamish about the words on her tongue. She settled with something different: "Nice to see you're still in one piece."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐋𝐄𝐄
[male]..[18]..[heterosexual]..[builder]..[location: lounge room]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: kassandra]..
For a fleeting moment, Lee wasn't too sure which was worse: the near-silence of the hallway (with the exception of the padding of their shoe soles against the grey flooring), or the obnoxious echoes that now sounded as he and Kassandra stirred up a conversation. He didn't really care anyway, but he still snuck a quick glance in the direction of the guard. They, however, were still staring straight ahead, chest puffed, chin high. So uptight. "Why wouldn't I be?" he questioned with a shrug, as if it was the most obvious answer. "Everyone's so weird and bothered here. We gotta find something to lighten the mood."

He clamped his lips together long enough to wiggle through the growing traffic jam of people once they arrived at the large doors. He waited until Kassandra had slipped through, then followed. There were no windows, just as there weren't in their rooms, but it was larger and had various different comfortable seating arrangements. Dante was yet to be found. Lee was also a bit bummed to note that Kass had lost the quirkiness she had back in the Glade, but he decided not to take it personally. He rubbed his hands together as he glanced around the room. "Dunno yet," he answered. "I haven't come up with things yet, but I sure as hell know those guys ─" he jerked a finger towards the guards who had brought them in ─ "don't have anything fun planned."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:37 pm

𝐀 𝐝 𝐚

Tags: Open

Ada had completely lost track of time, everything had seemed disorientated. Before they went to the lounge, she had walked to an empty hallway, and paced back and forth while she processed everything. After doing that for a while, she found a book - she had no idea what it was about - as well as a pencil, and she started to draw over the pages of endless words someone had written in there. She had been in an almost trance-like state until she heard voices, then she knew it was time to go. Time to pretend like nothing happened as they played games, and for Ada to not seem distracted and stressed.

Instead of lining up, she went straight to the lounge where a few kids were already waiting. She saw a one-seater couch in the corner and sank straight into it, hoping that it would swallow her whole. She was anxious, she would soon go to the medical center and get some answers, at least she hoped she would. She took a deep breath as she laid the pencil and book beside her. Ada had to act normal and try not to give away how nervous she felt.

𝐊 𝐞 𝐧 𝐧 𝐞 𝐝 𝐲

Tags: Open

After the lunch Kenn had gone back to the medical wing. She needed to inform them she wanted to move, get some bedding and to get someone to show her the way. But before she went there, she had to get a check-up to make sure she was good-to-go. After being dropped off at the rooms, she made-up her bed, had a shower and changed into new clothes they assigned her. Then Kenn just waited until they came to get everyone for the game night.

Eventually, they came. Kenn had been waiting for about two hours, she had no idea what to do to pass the time, so she just waited and had a conversation or two with her fellow Gladers. She wasn’t mad about it though, in all honesty, she was pretty tired. She had been waiting for the guard to appear, and as soon as they did she was one of the first people to get into the line. As she entered the room, she immediately noticed all the seating and a very comfortable-looking sofa with a few pillows. So she, of course, went straight towards it and sat on the right side of it. They never had seating like this, the Glade was mostly stools or a log that had been chopped up. She gave a relaxing sigh as she sunk herself into it.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:27 pm

ALASTAIR - location: lounge room - mentions: - tags: Emma

Alastair stared off at the opposite wall, his eyes glazed over as worry plagued every thought he had. He supposed that a games might be good so that everyone had a chance to kick back and relax. Everyone definitely needed that, that was for sure. Alastair leaned back in his chair, sighing as his back crackled satisfyingly. He reached for the pretzel bowl, only just noticing that it was there. The person next to him must have had the same idea because they both collectively bumped together. “Oh I’m- Emma! I’m sorry” he spoke, slightly frazzled. I wasn’t watching what I was doing” he apologised, passing her the bowl from over the table.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me