๐ŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games โžต 2 left

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which situation would wreck YOUR mental health worse?

Theo's situation. You get possessed by a rude mutt that controls your body like a puppet, forcing you to slander and attack your own friends.
38%
Patsy's situation. You spent the games scared of the Careers' final battle, knowing you'd lose, only to die by something else entirely: Creepy little girl who happens to be a torturer.
15%
Kritanta's situation. 1 out of every 4 tributes died at your hands because you wanted to spare them worse suffering, but now you're the one suffering. Great.
46%

Total votes : 13

four.

Postby hilde » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:35 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท โ€ข district one โ€ข female โ€ข eighteen โ€ข calm
    location: training center near knots station โ€ข tags: zion|patsy|kritanta|careers
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    "oh its nothing" joline dismissed the thanks of the district three girl. after all it
    is just basic decency to not let unjust cruel revenge be what dominants the
    arena as she knew all too well from the past. the boy made his threats no more
    so joline focused on patsy who now talked about the career team relationship.
    "it is a special kind of love. it is hard to explain" she said thinking of the fight
    to the death of chaska and caspia when she killed him but his last words were
    telling her he loved her. joline then blushed when patsy called her cool like a
    superhero with dramatic backstory. "o-oh thank you. i am not sure what to say
    to that but i appreciate it patsy. that is a nice name...do you prefer i call you
    patsy, hypatia or miss fleming?"
    joline was not sure and if your not sure about
    something then first thing you need to do is ask. "the other careers are starting
    on gauntlets so i will have to go back soon but if you want to come please do"

she did not invite zion or ask his name. scared if she talked to him it would
    upset him again.joline couldnt blame him for it but she also had no time to
    make a scene here when truth is she feels kritanta was feeling left out by the
    group and also curious about what was going on with the district three tribute.
    "also thank you for talking with me and not judging. i was scared because as
    a career and the sister of blake i would scare everyone away but you didn't
    judge me for any of that. i respect you and i am glad we talked patsy fleming"

๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ โ€ข district seven โ€ข male โ€ข seventeen โ€ข flirting
    location: training center near weapons โ€ข tags: abbadon the handsome stud
    abbadon was his name huh like the realm of the dead where souls are thrown
    to be destroyed...the perfect name of a rebel and rainer just admires him more
    and more. truth rainer didn't believe in heaven or hell or any afterlife only the
    here and now so every day he would live life to the fullest not knowing when it
    would be over. well now living life to the fullest means flirting with abbadon to
    steal the heart of this beautiful man. "nice posture" rainer smiled seeing how
    abbadon lined up just right with the ax above his head ready to throw. the
    trainers looked scared which made it even better. oh you just wait. we get into
    the arena where there are no laws holding us back and you will know true fear
    you stiffs
    rainer thought smile widening. abbadon missed the target but rainer
    just kept smiling still impressed that he had courage to try something new. he
    tried again and missed again at which rainer was not put off. "even if you miss
    in the arena it won't matter"
    he said smiling. "the kids see you pull that ax back
    and they will fall over themself running away. its about the spirit and hey you
    have some real spunk to try out a new weapon you never tried before. so color
    me impressed even if you didnt hit the target you hit a different one" my heart

rainer sat down on one of the benches that looked like a cube. why did even
    simple things have to pretend to look futuristic in the capitol as if they tried to
    use advanced technology designs to hide their backwards evil nature. "so we a
    thing now? i mean a team"
    rainer laughed at his slipup but didnt even correct it
hilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games โžต Training day

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:42 am

โžต Theo Hale โ€ข District Four โ€ข Career โ€ข The Scrapper
โžต Location: The Gauntlets
โžต Tagged: Careers
Theo chuckled, it seemed some specific allies were focused on subtly flirting with each other. The only drawback was that they'd have to hold back on hugging Delta or Lars for now. It might cause some mild jealousy, so it was best to let their relationship develop and build a more stable base before Theo ran around aggressively hugging either member.
Oh well, it gave them another excuse to hug Kritanta some more. She was basically a plush. Joline and Balthar were also prime targets, but right now everyone's attention was focused on the gauntlets, so hugging sadly needed to wait till later.
Theo tilted their head at the surprised look in Kritanta's eyes. Had she read their mind about the hugs? Before they could figure it out, her attention turned to the drama unfolding across the room. Apparently people were being rude and Joline went to sort it out.
"What's going on over there?" Theo asked, burning with excitement to get into a fight. Or, even better, to hug some more friends. "Oh! Sure, I'll do the gauntlets next. But I'm really curious about why those tributes have their fins in a fluffle."
Unfortunately, Theo didn't have enough brain cells to figure it out on their own. Oh well! At least their smarter allies could help.

โžต Zion Athos โ€ข District Three โ€ข Tribute โ€ข The Recluse
โžต Location: Knots station
โžต Tagged: Patsy, Joline
As much as Zion respected Patsy, her positive attitude towards a Career was starting to grate on his nerves. It felt wrong to watch his district partner socialize with a serial killer so curiously. Like playing with matches in the woods, this would only lead to catastrophe. He, however, had no idea how to interrupt this conversation. The scowl on his face deepened, but he doubted the minor shift in his already-irritated expression would draw even a modicum of attention from the young women.
Joline and Patsy introduced themselves to each other like new friends... no, like allies. The last straw came when the Career invited Patsy to join her at the gauntlets. Zion rose to his feet with the most passive-aggressive body language possible, dropping - no, throwing his rope down onto the floor. No doubt the Career had identified Patsy as a target. This was Joline's way of luring her in; she wanted to drag her over to the other bloodthirsty predators so they could sniff their prey, prepare themselves for the upcoming hunt. All hope would be lost if Patsy let herself walk into that circle of wolves.
"That's enough. Let's go, Patsy." Zion didn't even care how rude and oppressive he sounded towards both of them. To him, he was saving his innocent district partner from certain death. "You're smart, you know not to trust them."

โžต Winona Valentine โ€ข District Eight โ€ข NPC Antagonist โ€ข The Tireless Flirt
โžต Location: Fort
โžต Tagged: Huxley
Like a bowerbird, Huxley puffed out their chest to brag about their fort-building skills. Winona raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip, showing skeptical interest at first just to play hard-to-get. As the prettiest person on the entire planet, obviously everyone had fallen head-over-heels for her, so poor Huxley would have to do a lot better to impress Winona Valentine.
... Such as offering to build her a fort. In fact, Huxley even claimed they knew what the arena would be like. Winona believed this entirely and was even kind of impressed, but her ridiculously over-inflated ego wouldn't let it show.
"Hmph, a fort of my own would be nice I guess!" Everything that came out of her mouth had to use the rude, annoying tone. It was like Winona's voice had no other settings. "But what's the arena like? Obviously I already know because I'm the smartest person in the world, but, like, I want to test if you actually know it. Ugh! It better not be humid, my mascara will run."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Knot Station | Tags: Zion, Joline|
Patsy laughed as Joline asked which name to call her. "Patsy, definitely. Miss Fleming is what the people who work for my mum call me and I only get called Hypatia when someone's mad at me. Or.. well, Nobel calls me Hypatia sometimes, but only to mock me." There was real fondness in her voice as she mentioned her best friend.
"The gauntlets? They look absolutely terrifying." The movement of Zion passive-aggressively throwing his rope onto the floor caught her vision in the corner of her eye and she frowned at him before further responding."Maybe I will join you, once I'm done here."
Joline seemed more that grateful that Patsy had shown her some common decency, despite her backstory. "It would hardly be fair for me to judge you on your brother and then get angry when I get judged on the members of my district. And a Career's skill might be scary but I'm hoping not to find myself at the point of your weapons anytime soon."

Zion was beginning to speak now, telling her what to do, and an expression of mild annoyance was beginning to settle on Patsy's face. She nodded a goodbye to Joline, gesturing for her to return to her allies and that she might join them as soon as she was ready, then settled her gaze on her district partner. It wasn't unusual for a non-Career to dislike the Career. Of course, they were terrifying with their incredible abilities to kill you in a variety of ways. Then there was the resentment that they were always the strongest teens of their districts, allowed to train for their entire lives, and far more likely to win than any others. It was true that this was incredibly unfair, though Patsy thought it ought to be blamed on the president instead of the Careers themselves. Then there was that stupid belief that the honourable battles they always had at the end of the games were betrayals. Patsy thought those fights were rather beautiful, herself, though she'd definitely rather not be in one.

"You're right Zion, I am smart. I'm smart enough to make my own decisions about how much I trust anyone. I'm grateful you care enough to worry but I'm not a naive child." She tried to keep her voice hushed, so the words being exchanged weren't heard by anyone else. "When arrows are flying and there's a shield, you take it. Then when the arrows are gone and the passage is too narrow, you leave it behind." Great, she was speaking in metaphors now. It sounded a lot like something Nobel would say. "I'm not stupid enough to believe myself a Career, but if I'm on their good side, if they're willing to protect me a little bit, save me until last, surely that's a good thing. Besides, Joline seems kind. You ought to try being kinder yourself."

๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:20 pm

โžต Zion Athos โ€ข District Three โ€ข Tribute โ€ข The Recluse
โžต Location: Knots station
โžต Tagged: Patsy
Zion returned his district partner's frown with an offensive and glowering glare, appalled she would even consider joining a Career in their territory. He stood there, stewing in self-righteous moral indignation as Patsy continued to speak to the enemy on friendly terms. As cruel and abrasive as their mentor Quill was, Zion agreed with him on these grounds: Don't humanize the Careers.
But it was too late. Patsy and Joline had exchanged names and sympathized with each other's plight, two of the most overt expressions of humanity. Zion, still believing he knew best, saw this as nothing but a trap laced with false promises.
When Patsy finally turned to him and retorted with logic, Zion knew she had a point. She was smarter than those brutes so she could use them, manipulate their strengths and weaknesses to advance her own survival. It was a dangerous but valid strategy. Still, he refused to admit it, instead choosing to double down on the insistence that his worldview was the only correct one.
"Not a naive child? Even children know to stay away from Careers," he snapped. "Any attention from them is dangerous. You get on their bad side, they kill you. You get on their good side, they kill you and call it love." His venomous words encompassed countless incidents, from the swift and silent deaths inflicted by District One tributes in the very first Hunger Games to the day Chaska, fatally wounded, asked Caspia to give him one last fight - and she obliged. Zion would never respect such a request.
"Joline seems kind? Most Careers do at first, then gleefully murder those they 'protect' and call it a good deed. Like Caspia did to Chaska. A shield's not worth taking up if it has a time bomb strapped to it, Hypatia." The ultimate offense, he'd eavesdropped into her conversation and now used her own name in a passive-aggressive dig against her.
"I know you want to use the Careers, but it's not worth it. You go over to those gauntlets and you're dead to me." More threats and ultimatums, Zion was just digging his hole deeper. "Say what you want about our mentor, but I'm seeing Quill's point more and more."

(Note: Zion's offensive views do not reflect my own. He is extremely rude and biased!)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

five.

Postby hilde » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:11 am

๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท โ€ข district one โ€ข female โ€ข eighteen โ€ข calm
    location: gauntletes โ€ข tags: zion|patsy|lars|other careers (hugging)
    joline smiled at patsy now knowing what to call her. it sounds like hypatia or
    miss fleming are only used in professional or slightly angry settings so there was
    no reason for joline to call her that when patsy was so nice. "thank you patsy"
    she said then she flinched back when zion threw his rope to the ground in anger
    feeling she did something wrong but not knowing what to do. "ok take your
    time patsy. i will go back now and again thank you for being kind to me. if we
    dont meet again i will still look out for you in the arena and tell the others not
    to target you. if we careers hate one thing it is the games being made anymore
    unfair than it already is"
    she almost gave patsy a hug but stopped just in time
    remembering that it is creepy and could put off patsy from talking to her again
    or make zion even more angry as he was full tilt ordering his district partner
    around which made her uncomfortable. not the part where he said not to trust
    careers if you are smart for joline understands it is normal for them to fear the
    careers with their training and strange habits. it was him acting like hes better
    than his district partner which joline had seen in toxic non career males. if he
    acts like this in a career district he would get beat but joline didnt say that or
    threaten even though she was angry he acted that way to patsy. she didnt want
    to force her beliefs on him so she just said "sorry" under her breath and left.
    back at the careers she pulled most of them in for a group hug: kritanta, theo
    delta and poor balthar who was on the out skirts of the group so he could be
    feeling left out like kritanta. joline smiled at lars but didnt hug him knowing he
    was first up on the gauntlets. "sorry about that. the girl from district six was
    bullying the district three tributes saying she will get revenge for what demitra
    did. i told them i would not let that happen so please be nice to district three
    they are going through a lot already"
    joline let her allies go from the hug then
    sat down. "so what weapon do you use? i am an archer" she asked all the other
    careers but she already assumes kritanta will be using a scythe like her brother
    smiling knowingly into the gold eyes of the district two girl who looked so much
    like chaska. another person joline respected. she wanted to be like eden,
    caspia and chaska: kind to others, quiet strong type and unstoppable in a fight.
hilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:47 am

๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ผจ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ
|D1 male|career|tags: careers|

Lars was about to start when Joline came back. He nodded at his district partner, "Will do." He said, then considered her next question. "Like cupid." Lars chuckled when she said she was an archer, then he smiled at Delta, cupid had already shot him for her. "Alright, watch this. Those mutts are going to be real scared when they see my skill." With that, the career leapt onto the gauntlets. The first few platforms were easy enough, an he started to sweat halfway through. The last platform was difficult, and the trainer poised there fought hard against him, but Lars wasn't about look foolish in front of Delta- or any of his allies for that matter. However, with only a few stumbles, the district one career leapt down from the Gauntlets, still with a smile on his face. "That wasn't too bad if I do say so myself." He turned to Theo, who had said they'd go next, and encouragingly patted them on the back. "Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great." Still grinning, he turned to Delta. "So. How'd I do?"

๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“
|D6 female|tribute|tags: Pablo|

Mae nodded, "He was. Colby was pretty much the only one back home that would actually talk to me. He worked extra shifts so we didn't have to take any tesserae- well I didn't he still did.." Mae realized she was rambling, so she stopped talking. Leave the sob stories for the cameras. "Maybe that's true for my case too. I'd have to start working in the factory if not for the games." Mae grimaced, and looked down to her hands, which were gripping the end of the station. "Favorite weapon? Dunno.. I haven't tried them all. I think I'd be good with a spear though... what about you?"

๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“
|D2 male|career|tags: careers|

Balthar watched them quietly, as normal, and he found himself shifting towards the outside again. Let them all stand together, he didn't mind. Though suddenly one of his allies pulled him into a group hug. "O-oh.." He stammered, unused to group hugs. Frankly, he never had anyone in his life that he wanted to hug before. And he didn't know if these people fell into that group or not. He barely knew them after all. Of course that would change over the next few days, but he hoped they didn't notice how his shoulders tensed during the hug. "Khopesh." Balthar murmured under his breath. It wasn't the most conventionally weapon of choice, but he liked the way the blade felt in his hand.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:28 am

โžต Theo Hale โ€ข District Four โ€ข Career โ€ข The Scrapper
โžต Location: The Gauntlets
โžต Tagged: Careers
The returning Joline pulled half the alliance into a group hug, a welcome opportunity for Theo to catch up on their cuddle quota. They nestled comfortably into their allies' warmth. In a life-or-death situation, survival would call upon the strong bond between Careers to forge their way through, so why not get started on that bond early?
"Oh, that answers my question then," Theo laughed at Joline's account of what happened back there. It all sounded very dramatic. "I think it's too early to be picking targets anyway! Best to focus on friends before foes."
Theo didn't miss Lars' flirtatious body language as he brought up cupid, the archer who shot people to make them fall in love. A sinister little grin spread across their face. The moment Joline released them from the hug, Theo bolted to the foot of the gauntlets so they'd have front-row seats to Lars' performance. He made it look pretty easy.
"That was great!" Theo whooped as Lars returned to their side, then beamed at the encouragement. "Thanks, dad!"
Now that Lars turned his attention on Delta, Theo gave the lovebirds the most evil smile they could muster. Joline, Balthar and baby Kritanta received normal, non-sinister smiles, and then Theo scrambled to start the gauntlets before Delta could kill them. Years of training by the docks and a low center of gravity allowed the round Career to leap with surprising nimbleness from platform to platform.
The moment they landed on the final platform, a padded club hit the stout Career right in the face. Theo tried to recover, but the ruthless trainer literally threw the club at them. "You landlubb- oof!" With that failed insult, Theo went crashing to the floor far below.
"I'm okay!" They called out, awkwardly hopping back to their allies with a big, goofy smile. Theo picked Kritanta as their victim target again and gently leaned on her shoulder. "That was actually so much fun. Who's next? Oh, I like all weapons by the way! Especially my own fists. But I kind of want to try a trident, like Caspia."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:59 am

โžต๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ช๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡ เผ„ D4 เผ„ loc:the gauntlets เผ„ tags: Careers

โ€œYou did a lot better than I could ever do especially with that trainer in the end. And thatโ€™s so cool Joline and Balthar!โ€ She said as a smile perked back on her lips from the frown as Joline gave a small report on the girl from six before nodding in agreement to her district partners wise words. โ€œWell I alternate between nets and tridents. I prefer nets though they just work better for me. How about you Kritana, Lars?โ€ Delta said giving them both smiles if she remembered correctly sweet Kritana was Chaskaโ€™s brother. Her eyes glanced over the gauntlets nervously, yeah she was definitely fine going as the last career. โ€œGood job, Theo! โ€ She said with a smile before gently punching their arm for all the sneaky sinister grins that they had mustered up behind her back. Delta winked playfully at Lars as she waited for the next victim to volunteer for the gauntlets.

โžตแด˜แด€ส™สŸแด แด€แด…สŸแด‡ส€ โ˜พ D12 โ˜พ loc: Weapons โ˜พ tags: Mae

Pablo nodded sympathetically while he listened,โ€œPersonally sword, it has better weight plus the capitol might put more in the games.But who knows new surprises every year.โ€ He said softly. โ€œHow about we go train with the spears? We could learn together.โ€ Pablo said with a small smile, he liked it when she rambled and well he wished he could hear more of the rambles! โ€œMae... Would you like to be allies? I enjoy speaking with you and well your quite knowledgeable and not only that witty.โ€ The ginger offered up with a nervous smile as he faced the direction of the spears together. He hoped she said yes or he would be royally screwed.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ““ iv, โ˜ iv, ๐ŸงŸ iv

Postby Zyn » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:08 am

๐Ÿ““ ๐”Ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ต ๐Ÿ““
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๐Ÿ““ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxx The Gauntlet
๐Ÿ““ Tags: Theo, Careers
๐Ÿ““ Mood: Content

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    Whatever was happening with the trio it seemed to be coming to peek and Kritanta was unable to do anything but watch. She barely twitched when she heard Theo's voice who seemed to have noticed the altercation going on and seemed equally as curious. Before she could tell Theo what she thought was going on the argument seemed to ending and Joline was making their way back over to them. Joline would know more than she did so instead of giving what she assumed was happening she shook her head slightly and watched as the taller Career made their way back over to the group. Almost as soon as they got back they pulled everyone in for a hug and Kritanta stiffened slightly at the sudden hug. The hug from Theo earlier had been a new thing and she had liked it but she was taken aback with the sudden group hug. She had never been so close to so many people and it took her a moment to relax into the hug. From the stiffness in Balthar's body she assumed that he was also a bit uncomfortable with the situation and shot him a knowing look. However she did her best to not bring any attention to him, if he wanted the others to know he would have been more open about it. It would be rude of her to point it out or to draw attention to it now. Then all to soon the hug was over and Joline was taking a seat. "They won't be harmed whilst I draw breath" she finally stated with that same even tone, though the haunting aspect wasn't a strong since there was an underlining fierceness to her tone. Curiosity flickered through her at Joline's question, she wanted to know as well.

Joline was an archer, Delta used nets which wasn't something she had seen before. Balthar, her district partner used khopesh, an interesting weapon. She was a bit disappointed when Laritus didn't mention his weapon but assumed he had been distracted by other things. Before she could tell them her own Weapon the District One Career had taken his place at the beginning of the course and her attention was pulled to his run. A few stumbles but a good run in her mind and she dipped her head to show she was impressed. Then she turned attention to Theo as the shortest career bolted over to start the gauntlets. Their excitement was easy to catch and she found herself watching with vast interest as power their way through the course. Strength seemed to be their main asset and despite ending the course by crashing to the ground she was impressed and the corners of her lips might have tilted up ever so slightly as Theo hopped back. Once again Kritanta found herself as the person that Theo chose to cling to, not a bad thing at all. In fact it was nice to be chosen like this. Now that Joline was with them and Theo by her side she wasn't as eager to rush off to do the course. "Twin swords, like Eden" she stated right after Theo had announced their weapon of choice. She knew they were expecting her to use the scythe like her brother, however she could never use the weapon like her brother. He had been powerful, strength being his main asset while she relied heavily on dexterity.

โ˜ แด€ส™ส™แด€แด…แดษด แดกส€ษชษขสœแด› โ˜
District 9 || Tribute || Male || Sixteen || The Cloud Gazer

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
โ˜ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Weapons Station
โ˜ Tags: Rainer
โ˜ Mood: Intrigued
entranced
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    Abbadon let out a good natured chuckle at Rainer's words, they where trying to reassure him about his lack of aim. He didn't mind to much that his hadn't done well, his weapon of choice would never leave his hands so he didn't need to worry. It had been fun to try something that was so different from his own weapon and skill set. "If my absurdly bad aim scars them stiff then I can only imagine how terrified they will be when they see your impeccable aim. As for me I think I'll stick to swinging a two handed weapon around. Less chance of missing and should be at least a little scary" he replied with another chuckle. He hadn't caught onto the last part of what Rainer had said. He would probably figure it out later but for right now the implication went right over his head, a shocking feat given how tall he was. Following Rainer over to the benches he settled next to his new ally and leaned back against the back of the strange bench. Lifting his chin he fixed his gaze on the ceiling while he relaxed into the bench. He could stay like this for a good long time. His attention was pulled back to Rainer at the question and tilted his head so that he could peer at the red head out of the corner of his eyes. "Allies? Why not, your a strong guy and seems like we make a good pair. Haven't seen anyone else I would want to be allies with. So a pair to to very end?" he said thoughtfully and then held out his hand and offering his pinky, a bit childish. He hadn't even noticed what his words might imply. Not that he would have rejected a partnership like that with a handsome man like Rainer. He just didn't think that such an amazing person could possibly be interested in someone like him. Someone so lazy. "Speaking of allies did you spot anyone else? If you did then I trust your judgment. If not then that's cool too, we should be the perfect team anyways.

๐ŸงŸ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†‡๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐ŸงŸ
District 11 || Tribute || Male || Seventeen || The Zombie Fanatic

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๐ŸงŸ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxxFort Building Station
๐ŸงŸ Tags: Winona
๐ŸงŸ Mood: Proud

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    Huxley felt a rush of excitement when Winona seemed to like the idea of them making her a fort in the area. Their chest puffed even more if that was possible when she quizzed them on the arena. Clearly she was just as smart as them. It didn't even cross their mind that she had no idea what the arena was like. They assumed it was some kind of test to see if they were really worthy of being her ally. They weren't about to fail this quiz because obviously they knew exactly what the arena was going to be like. "Its going to be like the Eighteenth game but not exactly the same. The idea is the same, apocalypse type arena. They aren't going to have the tranquil beginning, I am not one hundred percent on the setting but since they did a manor last time they are bound to do a city this time. Have to be bigger and grander than the last time. The mutts are going to be undead abominations, similar to the mutts of the eighteenth but slightly different. Can't have mutts be the exact same. That all I know. So making forts should be easy, sheltering in abandoned building could be an option but I bet they will be a bunch of mutts there." They said this with so much confidence one could almost believe they knew exactly what they were talking about. Someone as idiotic as them was more likely to believe their every word.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:39 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Knot Station | Tags: Zion, The Career|
Patsy would not, could not let Zions stand there and talk to her like this, telling her she was more naive than a child. He was talking rubbish about how the Careers would kill her no matter what.
"And what would you do, Zion? I don't want an ally who will leave me to bleed out in agony, calling it mercy. We're about to go into the Hunger Games, the whole thing is dangerous. If I'm going to survive I can't just cower in the shadows until a mutt sniffs me out."
As Zion dropped her full first name Patsy moved far beyond mild annoyance. "No. You don't get to Hypatia me. You don't get to be angry at me. We're not friends, we're not even allies. I know about as much about you as I do about Joline, and at least she doesn't act like a jerk."
Now he was making a final ultimatum, and that was it. Her decision was finalised. He didn't own her, he barely even knew her. If she went over to the gauntlets he was dead to her. Well, if that was how it was going to be.. "Why should I care?" She burst out, not even bothering to keep her voice down this time. He was agreeing with their foul, ruthless mentor and Patsy didn't even care about trying to convince him anymore. District 3 liked their debates, but there was no point when your rival wasn't going to admit they were wrong.
"You agree with him, that's fine. Maybe Mae was right and there's no escaping our evil District 3 brains. But I'll tell you what. I'd rather fight and lose against a Career, than spend the entire games worrying about you planting a traitorous blade in my back. At least I'd know when a Career was going to kill me. " She thought she'd probably crossed a line at this point. There was no turning back now, but he was the one being unreasonable here. She no longer cared what he thought.
"When you pull your head out of the sand long enough to form your own opinions and stop acting like you own me, maybe I'll talk to you. Until then... stay away from me."
With those final snarled words she turned to head towards the Gauntlets. She didn't regret anything, even though she'd lost a possible ally and Zion probably wouldn't hesitate to kill her now. She'd better hope the Joline wasn't kidding when she promised to offer protection, otherwise she'd end up alone.

Patsy hovered nearby, observing this group of strange beings hug and chat about weapons. Her and her friend's yearly arguments about which weapons were the best came to mind, they never did seem to decide on the same weapon for consecutive years. Two of the Careers ran through the Gauntlets, the first succeeding without too many stumbles, the second crashing to the floor. Perhaps this hadn't been such a good idea.
๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes