🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 2 left

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which situation would wreck YOUR mental health worse?

Theo's situation. You get possessed by a rude mutt that controls your body like a puppet, forcing you to slander and attack your own friends.
38%
Patsy's situation. You spent the games scared of the Careers' final battle, knowing you'd lose, only to die by something else entirely: Creepy little girl who happens to be a torturer.
15%
Kritanta's situation. 1 out of every 4 tributes died at your hands because you wanted to spare them worse suffering, but now you're the one suffering. Great.
46%

Total votes : 13

Re: 🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 2 left

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Outside// Tagged: HehehehehHEHEHEHHEHE!!

Her smile faltered as she took notice of Kritanta’s expression, or lack thereof. Ugh, what was wrong with this Career? There was absolutely no discernable emotion on her face! Kassandra had expected anger, maybe terror or anguish… And all she got was a straight-face? How boring! She expected screams of frustration, cries and begs for mercy, not the silent treatment! Kassandra had brutally tortured and killed Patsy in front of her, even left her that little gift, and still she got basically nothing? Hopefully, she’d make up for her painfully boring reactions with a good fight.
Kassandra fell onto the ground as Kritanta dodged out of her way. She quickly got back onto her feet and leaped towards her opponent once again, claws slashing and tearing whenever they managed to connect with the Career. With every hit she landed, Kritanta would land one too. The cuts and slashes that had begun to accumulate didn’t seem to bother her though, pain had no effect on her. To her, it was just annoying. She giggled as the fight went on, having her fun as she dodged and struck out towards Kritanta again and again. She was too caught up in the fight, too excited about trying to claw at Kritanta to notice how her body had begun to move slower and slower with each hit she received. The fact that pain didn’t bother her only made things worse for her. This would only cause the end of her. Her movements were slowly becoming less frenzied and erratic, less violent and vicious. She was beginning to get hit more and more and her claws were connecting less and less.
She attempted to duck underneath her opponent’s sword only for it to barely miss her, nicking her ear as she dropped to the ground. She didn’t notice. She was too busy trying to lunge and claw at Kritanta’s legs. She became slower. She tried to jump out of the way only for Kritanta’s sword to make contact with her hip. Once again, she didn’t notice. She became slower.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

đź““ xlviii

Postby Zyn » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 am

📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

â—¤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ—Ą
đź““ Location: Outside
đź““ Tags: Kassandra
đź““ Mood: ......

â—Łxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ—˘
    There wasn't much she could say about Kassandra and what she could wouldn't be good. That being said even she could acknowledge that the tribute of district twelve was skilled, taking after her aunt in terms of ferocity. As she barely spun out of the way of another slash she couldn't help but admire their skills. Their dance was a deadly one, neither giving ground despite the wounds that were beginning to stack. Slashes and and cuts tearing her uniform and scarlet blood splattering the ground around them like some kind of morbid shower. All the while her steady golden gaze gave away nothing, much like the excitement that glittered in Kassandra's gaze gave away nothing. Bit by bit Kritanta gained the upper hand with Kassandra slowly receiving more wounds that they inflicted. Slowly Kassandra fell behind in their agility, each movement loosing the force behind it as the tribute lost their strength to the numerous wounds that were scattered across their small frame. With each blow the smaller tribute slowed down until finally her sword connected with Kassandra's hip. Now with the upper hand Kritanta threw more weight behind her blows, pushed herself to go even faster until her blade were a whirlwind of movement as she spun around the smaller tribute. A well timed slash to the back of Kassandra's legs gave her just the right amount of time to plunge her sword straight through their heart. Through ragged breaths she barely registered the sound of the last canon firing, signaling that she was the last one standing. Staggering both under the weight of her wounds and what had happened she dragged her sword with her as she collapsed beside a motionless Patsy, waiting beside her ally for the game to finally be over.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me