๐ŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games โžต 2 left

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which situation would wreck YOUR mental health worse?

Theo's situation. You get possessed by a rude mutt that controls your body like a puppet, forcing you to slander and attack your own friends.
38%
Patsy's situation. You spent the games scared of the Careers' final battle, knowing you'd lose, only to die by something else entirely: Creepy little girl who happens to be a torturer.
15%
Kritanta's situation. 1 out of every 4 tributes died at your hands because you wanted to spare them worse suffering, but now you're the one suffering. Great.
46%

Total votes : 13

๐ŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games โžต 2 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Image description: The title image features a cloudy night sky with a text overlay. The text reads "The 21st Annual Hunger Games" in bold font.

The annual Hunger Games are upon us once again! Except this year, you won't be watching from the comfort of home. Whether you volunteered or were reaped, you are now a tribute in the yearly fight to the death. Will you emerge victorious, or will you join the ranks of the many who fought and fell before you?

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:08 am, edited 72 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžต How This Works

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:46 pm

Rules

1. No power-playing, mind-reading, or overpowered characters.
2. Please be active. If you don't post within a week, your tribute will be killed off on the eighth day unless you contacted me first. Communication is key!
3. You can have any number of characters. But only three can survive the bloodbath (see "game mechanics".)
4. Don't cause ooc drama. This includes being hostile or passive-aggressive when your character is next to die.
5. Don't ignore other characters or posts.
6. No graphic and gory scenes. I know this is Hunger Games, but keep it appropriate.
7. Have fun and be nice! I want you to feel at home here. ^_^
NO SUFFERING ALLOWED

Game Mechanics

Deaths Order Form: On the discussion thread, there's a form to determine the order in which your characters die. Deaths are randomized with a dice roll on the Discord, but only characters in the lowest living bracket will be in danger. For example, all "third characters" will be randomized first. Only when they're all dead will I start rolling the dice for "second characters".
Volunteering: You can volunteer your own tribute to be killed off at any time. It won't affect anyone else's randomized results.
Choices: Regardless of whether the tribute was randomized or you volunteered them for an early death, the character's owner gets to decide how they die (eg. sacrifice, mutts, murder). You can plan out something dramatic!
Bloodbath: You can "reserve" bloodbath deaths for your tribute to kill. I will also post lists/locations of items before every bloodbath, you can reserve those too. Each tribute can only take two items.
Sponsor Gifts: Consolation presents awarded to members with a non-bloodbath tribute about to die. Although the present itself is a surprise, the member gets to decide which of their tributes receives it. It can even be the character who's about to die. (Note that sponsor gifts stop once every member has only one character left.)
Victors: In the final rounds, I will ask members if they want their surviving tribute to have a chance at victory. If your tribute wins, you can't win for the next two games. Also you are only allowed one victor in 20th-24th Games, and one in 25th-29th.

Differences From Canon

Mentors: There is only one official mentor per district. All other victors are considered "assistant mentors" and can drop in at any time. For assistant mentors, it's like a part-time job where you choose when to come and go.
Order of Events: Interview night comes before training in this roleplay, so tributes know a little about each other.
Idiot Alliance: Every year, it seems the most stupid and outlandish tributes band together in a disaster team, then die in the bloodbath. Birds of a feather I suppose! (You're not required to post for throwaway bloodbath characters, but it's fun to join the Idiot Alliance.)
Mutts: All mutts in the arena prefer the scent of Careers above all other tributes.
Careers: The most significant change, the Careers in this version are wholesome. They use their privilege to show kindness. The Career system exists to protect the district's vulnerable children, since a trained fighter will always take their place. It's viewed as a heroic sacrifice. Careers are taught with a strong code of honor, a mission to eliminate the competition swiftly and fairly. Once only Careers remain, it will be time for a final, honorable fight to the death. More about this version of the Careers can be found here: โš”
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 01, 2021 10:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžต Tributes

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:17 pm

Tributes

Legend
โžต Full Name - gender - age - training score - roleplayer - cause of death [placement]
โžต Careers are viewed as heroic sacrifices who protect their districts' children. The Academy prepares them to accept their own deaths with dignity, so they value honor far above personal survival. They're taught to never fight or kill an ally without consent.
โžต Regular tributes are generally thrown into the arena against their will, so survival often takes priority.
โžต "NPC Antagonists" are played by myself and Zyn. Their location in the arena will be updated periodically, and their presence will provide an ongoing challenge after the bloodbath.
โžต A heart symbol (โ™ก) indicates the tribute's killer acted in good faith, with agreement from both parties. A common example is the final, honorable fight between Careers as these battles only start when all members are in consent (meaning it's not a betrayal).

District One - Luxury - Career district
โžต Lars Henningson - male - 18 - scored 9 - rose petals. - killed by Delta โ™ก [18th]
โžต Joline Sutton - female - 18 - scored 10 - hilde - killed by Kritanta โ™ก [9th]

District Two - Masonry - Career district
โžต Balthar Septus - male - 17 - scored 10 - rose petals. - killed by Kritanta โ™ก [19th]
โžต Kritanta Sioux - female - 16 - scored 10 - Zyn

District Three - Technology
โžต Zion Athos - male - 16 - scored 4 - SunnyJustice - killed by Mae [16th]
โžต Patsy Fleming - female - 17 - scored 8 - honeybee.

District Four - Fishing - Career district
โžต Theo Hale - nonbinary - 18 - scored 8 - SunnyJustice - killed by Kritanta โ™ก [4th]
โžต Delta Odair - female - 18 - scored 9 - runnersback - killed by abominations [15th]

District Five - Power
โžต Otto Exmoor - male - 15 - scored 5 - honeybee. - killed by Kritanta โ™ก [6th]
โžต Wren McVay - female - 14 - scored 1 - SunnyJustice - killed by Kassandra [20th]

District Six - Transportation
โžต Roy Olwin - male - 16 - scored 5 - hilde - killed by Balthar โ™ก [21st]
โžต Mae Marks - female - 16 - scored 7 - rose petals. - killed by Patsy [10th]

District Seven - Lumber
โžต Rainer Redwood - male - 17 - scored 7 - hilde - killed by Kritanta โ™ก [5th]
โžต Kalev Steele - female - 17 - scored 6 - TheFae - killed by Delta [23rd]

District Eight - Textiles
โžต Segenam McNeal - male - 16 - scored 1 - Zyn - killed by Patsy [22nd]
โžต Winona Valentine - female - 16 - scored 2 - NPC Antagonist - killed by Patsy [14th]

District Nine - Grain
โžต Abbadon Wright - male - 16 - scored 7 - Zyn - killed by Reed [13th]
โžต Bea Smith - female - 15 - scored 2 - TheFae - killed by Joline [24th]

District Ten - Livestock
โžต Reed West - male - 17 - scored 11 - runnersback - killed by fire [12th]
โžต Vera Silander - female - 18 - scored 5 - SunnyJustice - killed by Kritanta โ™ก [8th]

District Eleven - Agriculture
โžต Carlos Fernandez - male - 18 - scored 6 - LunarEclipseKitty - killed by Kassandra [11th]
โžต Huxley Kennedy - nonbinary - 17 - scored 5 - NPC Antagonist - killed by Theo [7th]

District Twelve - Coal
โžต Pablo Adler - male - 17 - scored 6 - runnersback - killed by Reed [17th]
โžต Kassandra Slonigar - female - 18 - scored 3 - LunarEclipseKitty
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 29 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžต Arena and Mutts

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:16 pm

Arena

This year's arena is themed around Among Us aliens and science fiction. The Cornucopia is located in the central cafeteria of a spaceship. Upon exiting the ship, tributes will find themselves in a vast and unfamiliar landscape full of alien-themed mutts and odd terrain. Overall there are three areas: the spaceship in the center, the wasteland to the west, and the jungle to the east.
Oxygen and gravity levels are normal in the arena. It may look like an alien planet, but all the "aliens" are just Gamemaker-created mutts like in any other arena. Unfortunately for the Careers, it means all the hostile creatures are out for their blood yet again.

โžต The spaceship is implied to have crash-landed. Darkness shrouds every room and hallway due to an electrical outage, but light can be restored if tributes figure out how. Fixing the ship will also allow the use of security cameras, medical technology, and a greenhouse full of alien plants that produce food. Overall it's an ideal base for the Careers, as the largest alliance will have the means to defend the ship. But it's also possible for clever non-Careers to live among them by hiding in vents and avoiding places with cameras.
In the middle of the cafeteria is an announcement button and microphone. If the power is fixed, using this will broadcast your voice throughout the entire ship. This can be used to warn allies if a potential saboteur has snuck back aboard the ship. Of course, a malicious non-Career (or particularly clever alien mutt) could also use it to taunt victims all over the ship before cutting the lights ominously.

โžต The western wasteland is dry and bitterly cold. Purplish, rocky terrain dominates the landscape, at times speckled by snow. Claw-like structures of rock cluster into small forests in some areas, providing much-needed shelter.
Craters of various shapes and sizes are common in the open wasteland. Some of them glow ominously thanks to the magma at the bottom, but others are filled with an odd greenish water. Alien life-forms lurk in the depths, ranging from tiny to leviathan-sized, from harmless to bloodthirsty. The water itself is almost as warm as a hot tub. When boiled, it tastes disgustingly bitter but offers slight nutrition, thanks to the abundance of alien phytoplankton (microscopic single celled plants - it's the reason the water is so green).

โžต The eastern jungle appears to be a lush overgrowth of Earth plants. Flora from all different regions of the world thrive in this forest, from tropical bromeliads to tundra sedges. In the heart of the jungle lies the remains of a giant glass dome, implying all these plants came from a terrarium that was broken long ago, and now they've all adapted to survive on this alien planet.
Unfortunately, the fauna here is not so familiar. Creatures no longer recognizable as Earth animals roam the jungle in search of easy prey, and an unsuspecting tribute looks like a tantalizing delicacy. What seems to be a monkey's tail could instead be the antenna of an eight-foot-tall alien beast, spiked mandibles clacking in delight as it advances towards the helpless tributes petrified by fear.

Mutts

โžต Impostor parasites sound like nuisances, but they were named for a truly terrifying reason. In their larval stage, they are scavengers that prey on deceased creatures' blood. Once they grow larger, they crawl somewhere dark and sheltered to form a chrysalis. Now, they can afford to be more picky, waiting for their desired prey to come about: a human. Upon sensing a human nearby, the now fully-grown parasite bursts out of its shell and attacks. Its intention isn't to kill its victim, rather to 'infect' it with the virus it carries.
An infected human is known as an impostor like its video game namesake. They gradually become a bloodthirsty husk of their former self as their personality is replaced with something malevolent and murderous. While the personality shift can be influenced mildly by what the parasite fed on in its larval stage, overall the person becomes aggressive, impatient, and out of control. It will only spiral until they inevitably start having urges to betray and murder their human allies.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžต Event Log

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:16 pm

Event Log

Month-Day โ€ข Page # โžต Short description of the event that happened.

11-30 โ€ข Page 01 โžต The roleplay was created. All reservations were already filled, but some were moved around later.
01-20 โ€ข Page 01 โžต Training day begins.
02-21 โ€ข Page 09 โžต Lunch is served! At this time, tributes can reserve bloodbath deaths to kill.
02-23 โ€ข Page 09 โžต Training scores for all tributes are posted.
03-12 โ€ข Page 12 โžต Tributes arrive on their pedestals around the Cornucopia.
03-15 โ€ข Page 13 โžต The countdown reaches zero and the fight begins.
03-15 โ€ข Page 13 โžต [24th] Bea Smith of District Nine is cut down by Rainer, and Joline finishes her off.
03-16 โ€ข Page 14 โžต [23rd] Kalev Steele of District Seven fights Delta for a war hammer and loses.
03-19 โ€ข Page 14 โžต [22nd] Segenam McNeal of District Eight is shot by Patsy and dies, staring creepily.
03-21 โ€ข Page 15 โžต [21st] Roy Olwin of District Six lets Balthar kill him so he won't have to watch his allies die.
04-11 โ€ข Page 18 โžต [20th] Wren McVay of District Five tries to trick Kassandra, but gets mauled horrifically.
04-23 โ€ข Page 19 โžต [19th] Balthar Septus of District Two is driven mad by mutts, and Kritanta frees him of his torment.
04-25 โ€ข Page 20 โžต [18th] Lars Henningson of District One, wounded by Balthar's possessed rampage, lets Delta take his life.
05-02 โ€ข Page 21 โžต [17th] Pablo Adler of District Twelve falls into Zion and Reed's trap, and they kill him brutally.
05-05 โ€ข Page 22 โžต Night falls on the first day. The death recap plays in the sky, and on all the screens aboard the ship.
05-19 โ€ข Page 24 โžต Dawn arrives on the second morning in the arena.
05-24 โ€ข Page 24 โžต [16th] Zion Athos of District Three taunts Mae and gets brutally killed in revenge.
06-22 โ€ข Page 28 โžต [15th] Delta Odair of District Four is ambushed by the possessed husks of Huxley and Winona.
06-22 โ€ข Page 28 โžต Fire begins to spread through the eastern jungle, thanks to Reed's accidental arson.
06-22 โ€ข Page 28 โžต [14th] Winona Valentine of District Eight continues to maul Delta, and gets shot by Patsy.
06-22 โ€ข Page 28 โžต [13th] Abbadon Wright of District Nine is stabbed by Reed and dies with a passive-aggressive quip.
06-22 โ€ข Page 28 โžต [12th] Reed West of District Ten succumbs to his wounds after accidentally setting himself on fire.
07-05 โ€ข Page 29 โžต [11th] Carlos Fernandez of District Eleven is mauled by Kassandra and dies in his ally Vera's arms.
07-10 โ€ข Page 30 โžต [10th] Mae Marks of District Six attempts to attack the Careers and is shot down by Patsy.
07-15 โ€ข Page 31 โžต [9th] Joline Sutton of District One is wounded by Mae and allows Kritanta to end her suffering.
07-27 โ€ข Page 32 โžต [8th] Vera Silander of District Ten, fatally stabbed, lets Kritanta reunite her with her fallen ally.
07-29 โ€ข Page 32 โžต [7th] Huxley Kennedy of District Eleven is struck down by Theo after a brutal fight.
08-04 โ€ข Page 33 โžต [6th] Otto Exmoor of District Five, wounded by Vera, is finished off by a concerned Kritanta.
08-06 โ€ข Page 33 โžต [5th] Rainer Redwood of District Seven is tortured by Kassandra and Kritanta ends his torment.
08-17 โ€ข Page 34 โžต [4th] Theo Hale of District Four allows Kritanta to kill them, freeing them from a mutt's possession.

Will be updated for events that affect most or all tributes. Deaths are listed in red.
Note: Zyn and I alternate making the starting post. He does odd years and I do even years.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 29 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžต Training Day

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:00 pm

Training Day
10:15 AM

All tributes arrive in the training room, a huge gymnasium filled with different stations. As soon as the last stragglers enter, head trainer Roxanne begins to explain the rules of training.
โžต You can visit any stations you want. Feel free to mingle and talk with fellow tributes.
โžต No fighting other tributes! Training assistants will be available for sparring purposes.
โžต Lunch will be served at 1 PM.

Roxanne lists off all the training stations. Knots, fire, shelters, knives, archery... most weaponry stations are on the left side of the room, while survival stations are on the right.
At this point, a Career's eyes might be drawn to the center of the room. A giant obstacle course towers above all the other stations, its hulking form hinting at the challenge it will offer. A sign marks this station as "THE GAUNTLETS". Its surface is pockmarked with the initials of each loyal Career from years past, forever immortalized in this symbol of solidarity between Districts 1, 2, and 4.

Finally, Roxanne releases you from the debriefing. Training day is all yours!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ““ i, โ˜ i, โ–ง i, ๐ŸงŸ i

Postby Zyn » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:52 am

๐Ÿ““ ๐”Ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ต ๐Ÿ““
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๐Ÿ““ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxx The Gauntlet
๐Ÿ““ Tags: Open
๐Ÿ““ Mood: Focused

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    The moment Kritanta had stepped into the training room with the rest of the tributes her gaze had fallen on the Gauntlet. The course that every career before her had run. A giant obstacle course that towered above the other stations and she wondered how high it was. The tall platforms promised challenge but that wasn't what her gaze was drawn to. No her golden honey eyes had sought out the sign that every budding career wanted to carve their initials into. The same sign that had the initials from every single career reaching back to the second game, though the names of those from the first had been added on. Her gaze was so focused on the sign that she could barely hear what Roxanne, the head trainer was saying. Their words were like a distant buzzing and the people around her nothing but shadows as she focused in on the most important thing in the room. In fact it was almost like the only other thing in the room with her was that sign, everything else faded into the background and was drowned out in her insane focus. The moment Roxanne released them to explore the room she moved like in a dream. It felt more like she was drifting forward rather than walking, moving way to slow to satisfy her need to be with the sign as quickly as possible. The only reason she knew she wasn't actually moving at a slow pace was the fact that the people in the corner of her eyes were moving at the same pace. So unless they were all moving at the same slow place then she had to be moving at a normal pace.

Her feel brought her swiftly to the sign, if she passed anyone on her way to the sign she didn't notice at all. As she stepped up to the sign it was so strange. Kritanta had dreamed of this moment for so long that it didn't seem real, like she was still dreaming of standing before this sign. Blinking slowly she collected herself. Then lifting her small hand to the sign her fingers brushed over the initials, starting with the initials added for the first game. There were many careers who had carved their names into this sign before her and it only felt right to treat this sign with the same amount of respect that the careers featured on this sign deserved. She softly murmured each name as her fingers drifted over the names. Her fingers stalled over a certain scythe and a C and S. Tracing the curve of the letters and then following the shape of the scythe. Suddenly her fingers splayed out and she covered the carved initials with her palm and leaned her forehead against the sign. She stayed like that for a long heartbeat, if she had her way she would have stayed there for a long time. However she couldn't be allowed to show such weaknesses here of all places and so she drew in a deep breath as she steadied herself before drawing away. It was then that her fingers drifted to the other CS initials from that same game. Then her fingers drifted to the other initials, EB, MG, GL, and KA. The careers from the 20th Game. Their game was still fresh in her mind. As she stood there her fingers drifted back to the first set of CS initials that she had touched.

โ˜ แด€ส™ส™แด€แด…แดษด แดกส€ษชษขสœแด› โ˜
District 9 || Tribute || Male || Sixteen || The Cloud Gazer

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
โ˜ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Weapons Station
โ˜ Tags: Open
โ˜ Mentions: Rainer
โ˜ Mood: Lazy

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    Abbadon patiently waited as Roxanne explained everything. His gaze followed her finger as she indicated the different stations while giving a brief explanation for each one. Knots, fire, shelters, knives, archery, the list was a bit long and despite her best efforts it was a bit to lengthy for his tastes. Too long and he might have fallen asleep on his feet. Besides he didn't really need an explanation since he had seen each and every station in some variety in every game that he had personally seen. When watching the previous games of all the victors on the way over on train he had taken note of the stations then. There seemed to be some correlation between the stations and the arena but he hadn't really figured it out yet. The final station she pointed out was the legendary Gauntlet. A course made for the Careers with a sign that the careers from every game after the second had signed, their initials carved into the wood and forever memorialized. One career in particular hadn't been able to take their eyes off the sign, white haired girl with golden honey eyes that seemed eerily familiar. Before he could ponder on why she seemed so familiar his attention was pulled back to Roxanne who was wrapping up the introduction to the Training room. He flashed Roxanne a winning smile when she finally dismissed them and started making his way towards on the weapons stations.

He had to carefully sidestepping a tribute frozen in place. They looked a bit dead on the inside and hadn't moved since the tributes had been brought into the Training room. However Abbadon didn't give that tribute much thought as he continued onto the weapons station. There wasn't much point in dwelling on them when there was other things to look at. Coming to halt in front of the large weapons station he forced himself to listen to the trainer, he didn't see much point in it but he knew if he listened then he would be able to inspect the weapons sooner. So he allowed the trainer to drone on and on until finally they were done. It was then that he turned his gaze on the weapons at this station. There were many kinds of weapons on display there and he let his gaze flicker over the different weapons. The last weapon he saw was the halberd, a two-handed pole weapon with an axe blade topped with a spike a hook on the back side of the blade. This one was particularly large and he reached out for it he was pleasantly surprised that it was the perfect size for him. Swinging it effortlessly through the air he got a feel for the long weapon. Once satisfied with the weapon he planted the end with blade into the ground and leaned against the pole and relaxed into a casual pose. Now that he was comfortable he allowed his gaze to drift lazily over the tributes in the training room. Of all the tributes a red head caught his eye, the combination of the bright flame colored hair and the cyan eyes was quite striking and he recalled seeing them in the parade. Intriguing.

โ–ง ๐•Š๐•–๐•˜๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž โ„๐•’๐•๐•– ๐•„๐•”โ„•๐•–๐•’๐• โ–ง
District 8 || Idiot Alliance/Tribute || Male || Sixteen || The Sloth

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
โ–ง Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxHe hasn't moved an inch
โ–ง Tags: Nothing matters anymore
โ–ง Mood: โ™ช "Hello darkness my old friend" โ™ซ

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    Segenam's life might as well have ended the moment they had ripped his precious Panembook from his fingers. He had put up as much of a fight as he could for the only thing that matter to him, but it had been all to easy to wrestle the piece of tech from him. So now he stood staring at nothing as he mentally shut down. Nothing that Roxanne had said even got through to him and he had been guided to the spot that he stood now. His average brown eyes were glazed over as he stared into space, nothing anybody did would shake him from his stupor. The only thing that would be able to rouse him would be his Panembook back in his hands once more. He didn't even notice when someone brushed passed him, he just flopped back a step his gaze still riveted on the wall. In fact it wasn't even clear if he had blinked since had arrived in the training room. His eyes were starting to become red, so maybe he had just been staring at the wall this whole time without blinking. It was bound to be painful but he made no sign that there was anything happening inside his vacant expression.

๐ŸงŸ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†‡๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐ŸงŸ
District 11 || Tribute || Male || Seventeen || The Zombie Fanatic

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๐ŸงŸ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxxFort Building Station
๐ŸงŸ Tags: Open
๐ŸงŸ Mood: Excited

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    The whole time Roxanne spoke Huxley was staring at the fort building station. They hadn't ever had a chance to make forts of any decent size back in District Eleven. They had been able to get some studying in for plants and such, they had even snuck in some hunting practice. Though that was being generous, they hadn't actually gone hunting it had all been staged. They had basically practiced his aiming. It was why they were so excited to see the fort building station, they had seen it in other games and was over the moon to see it in person. They shifted excitedly as Roxanne kept droning on and on about the different stations, they took no notice of the other tributes around them. The moment Roxanne released them to go check out the different stations they took off. Their brisk pace gave them no room to dodge a statue that had found its way into the middle of their group and they rammed straight into it. Had they been paying more attention they would have realized this was no statue. It only took a couple of strides before they were arriving at the best table in the whole training room. The plants and poison's one was the next best one.

They eagerly reached forward ignoring the trainer who was trying to tell them how to do stuff. Instead they snatched up the items they thought they needed and moved to the side to start building. With clumsy fingers he started to get to work on building the structure. It was then that Huxley remembered that there were other tributes with them and they lifted their head to peer over the crowd. The first thing they noticed was that the statue wasn't actually a statue it was a tribute. Though with how they blankely stared at the wall Huxley couldn't help but wonder if they were really a tribute. Could be a mutt or a zombie that was being introduced early on. Though they weren't attacking anyone so they allowed their gaze to flicker over the other tributes, though they took note of that strange one. Their gaze next fell on a tall tribute standing with the weapons, they seemed like a formidable foe and Huxley could only imagine what a terrifying zombie they would make. Their gaze kept flickering across the other tributes as he worked on the fort.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ—ฒ the 21st hunger games - post one ๐Ÿ—ฒ

Postby imp. » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:23 am

โ โ”โ” ๐•๐„๐†๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘
      ๐Ÿ—ฒ location;; the plaquesx๐Ÿ—ฒ tags;; kritanta
    โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €Pawns.
    โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €All they could see were pawns.
    โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €Vega gave Roxanne a smile and nod as she finished up, shoving their hands in their pockets. Even the mere training area was nicer than their place back home. They stood on rich, Capitol property, and the only thing they wanted to do was destroy it. Well, destroy it, or take on the giant obstacle course that filled half the room. They figured that either one would make do for a first impression. The smile remained on their face as they took a few steps forward, only to stumble back as a dazed girl brushed past them. Ah, they thought, watching her, you're one of them. Having paid deadly close attention to the interviews of the others', they recognized her as one of the silent ones. After all the crimes you've committed, you couldn't even thank your patrons? They started towards the course once again. I'll just have to make you talk, then.
    โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €Slowly, slowly.. now! Vega pounded forward, the air whooshing by as they latched onto a pole, flinging themselves into the course. They were trained for this. Forget any of the weapons or knowledge tests, they knew this. Years and years of dodging wires and leaping from pole to pole, they were ready. Their grip was iron-tight, and their determination only fueled them. Their smile had twisted into something malicious, and the non-career kid radiated and unbelievably fiery energy. It was as if they were on fire and the top held a pool of water, the only antidote.
    โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €With a final huff, Vega slammed their arms down on the top platform, pushing themselves up for the last time. They wiped the sweat from their face, crossing their arms as they stood back to observe the girl. "Are you okay?" was all they said, waiting to decide on their next move. But the agitation inside of them was growing as she blocked the plaques from them, both physically and in terms of not wanting to make a bad first impression.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games โžต Training day

Postby honeybee. » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:57 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Shelter Station | Tags: Open; Mae (mentioned)|

There was so much to do in the training room and Patsy listened intently as Roxanne detailed each and every station. The gears were whirring in her head, carefully calculating which of them would be perfect to start with. Of course, if she headed to the stations she was already skilled at, edible plants or archery, she wouldn't be learning anything new. It would be pointless. Except, perhaps other tributes would see her as useful, she'd gain allies. Nobel had drilled into her just how much she'd need them. Perhaps, she should wait and see where the other tributes went. There was no point in training at a station alone.
She'd already started thinking about who she'd want in an alliance and Mae, the sister of last year's district 6 boy, was at the top of her list. Of course, Patsy had never seen her fight but she looked pretty strong and the rage in her voice during the interview only made Hypatia believe more in her fierceness. Patsy believed that rage to be firmly against the Capitol for orchestrating the games. After all, Colby's actual killer was dead. Yes, she'd have to speak to Mae the first chance she got, but for now she headed towards the shelter building station. There was no point in dying of exposure before she ever even needed to fight another tribute.

Oswald 'Otto' Exmoor | District 5 | Location: Sparring | Tags: Open; Vega (mentioned) |
Otto was excited. This whole room looked like something from a video game. He wondered if this was already a virtual reality dreamscape or if that would happen later. He remembered someone mentioning the injection of trackers, perhaps that was how they did it. A microchip that brought everyone's brain waves together for the games.
Whether this was real or not, it didn't matter. Otto knew exactly what he wanted to do. He headed over to a trainer on the weapons side of teh room and asked them if he could practice hand-to-hand combat. There was nothing like some martial arts to make him feel cool. Meanwhile, it seemed his district partner Vega, who already looked like an awesome game protagonist with their green hair, made a beeline for the gauntlet. After faring pretty well against the trainer, they suggested he learn some skills with an axe since he seemed to have the strength for it. "Sure, that sounds fun." If he was going into some sort of imaginary battle, he might as well look cool in it.
Last edited by honeybee. on Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby hilde » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:42 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท โ€ข district one โ€ข female โ€ข eighteen โ€ข disappointed
    location: training center near gauntlets and plaque โ€ข tags: kritanta|vega
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    kritanta sioux. joline had instant respect for her knowing she was not only
    chaska's sister but also the quiet respectful type who the world needed more
    of. she followed to the gauntlets and sat on a bench close by as the younger
    career was having a moment with the sign. of course she would be. it was the
    name of her brother and his true love on there. maybe even the last piece of
    chaska she had to remember him by and joline wished she could give kritanta
    a hug but she didn't want to interrupt in the middle of the quiet moment. of
    course someone else was not so careful. a person from district five just did the
    gauntlets ignoring that it was the careers place and was now standing up there
    asking kritanta if she was ok. joline instantly did not trust them and stood up
    calmly but she was ready to act if this person crossed any more lines than they
    had already crossed. she could see the judging in this strangers eyes. the look
    like kritanta was already a criminal on death row and they were the one who
    would kill her. joline had no emotions on her face but inside all she could think
    was you do anything to my career sister and i will make you rue the day you
    were born. i know your type. only people like you look at an innocent that way

๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ โ€ข district seven โ€ข male โ€ข seventeen โ€ข flirting
    location: training center near weapons โ€ข tags: abbadon the handsome stud
    rainer stayed standing in the same place with a smile for five minutes after the
    head trainer let them go just to rub it in her face that her rules would not stop
    him from doing what he wants. he looked around and what caught his eye was
    the tall blond stud with eyes blue as the sky as he swung the two handed axe/
    spear thing like no tomorrow. handsome and strong huh and he didnt seem to
    be a stiff who kisses up to the law. well rainer knew at that very second he had
    room for more than one rebel in his strike team. lone wolf was too popular. he
    wanted a partner and he wanted him. his handsome cirrus cloud. now that he
    had rubbed in roxanne's face that he was above her rules he left her in the dust
    and headed to the handsome man who if he wasnt mistaken had looked over in
    rainer's direction. his blue eyes drawing the rebel in like a moth to fire but this
    moth was a rebel so he prefers the opposite element. striking a smile he picked
    up an ax and began to show off his moves hoping mr. right would be impressed.
    after showing off he threw the ax where it landed across the room in the chest
    of one of the knife target dummies. as he leaned against the wall with a smirk
    he eyed the taller man thinking damn he's even taller up close. and even hotter

๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ—๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ โ€ข district six โ€ข male โ€ข sixteen โ€ข arrogant
    location: training center and too stupid to know exactly where โ€ข tags: reed
    roy was just chilling as an undercover hero not wanting to blow his cover with
    all these civilian around. his eyes scanned over the whole room like a villain
    seeking radar and he saw reed. giant among men but puny among heroes like
    roy himself who would take down this criminal and bring him to justice. "hey"
    he barked out and got up in the district ten boys face. yes boy, just a boy for
    this villain would never be a real man like roy. real men respect women and
    save the world on the side. "watch your back in the bloodbath you hear. i'm roy
    olwin the vanquisher of all villains. all evil will die crushed under my heel and
    suffer"
    yes roy sounded so menacing with his high squeaky annoying voice...
hilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me