šŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games āžµ 2 left

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which situation would wreck YOUR mental health worse?

Theo's situation. You get possessed by a rude mutt that controls your body like a puppet, forcing you to slander and attack your own friends.
38%
Patsy's situation. You spent the games scared of the Careers' final battle, knowing you'd lose, only to die by something else entirely: Creepy little girl who happens to be a torturer.
15%
Kritanta's situation. 1 out of every 4 tributes died at your hands because you wanted to spare them worse suffering, but now you're the one suffering. Great.
46%

Total votes : 13

fourteen.

Postby hilde » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:47 am

... š“³š“øš“µš“²š“·š“® š“¼š“¾š“½š“½š“øš“·
    district one ā€¢ female ā€¢ eighteen ā€¢ calm
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€joline couldnt read the emotions in patsys eyes. she could be scared stiff ready to bolt for cover or she could be shocked in disbelief that her dream was coming true. joline had the urge to ask if she was ok but she didnt want to overwhelm the already stunned looking patsy so she just stood there like a statue in quiet awkwardness still holding out the knife.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€finally patsy accepted and jolines worried look collapsed into a smile as she happily handed the knife to her new allie. watching as patsy carved her initials hf which surprised joline for a second but then she remembered patsys full name was hypatia fleming.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€"im glad you will be joining us patsy" joline said smiling as she gently took the knife so it could go to the next careers.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€she stepped aside to give the knife to the next person. kritanta just finished on the gauntlets so to give her a break joline gave the knife to balthar. gently setting the grip of the knife in his hand. she smiled proudly trying to tell him with her eyes that she was impressed by him on the gauntlets and didnt care that he stepped down before the end.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€she walked back to patsy but passed by kritanta giving her a smile also. joline wouldnt forget the magnificent flip that she wished she could do herself but she was more like a tree. strong and grounded but it cant uproot itself and do a flip let alone a talented one like kritanta is capable of. she didnt say it outloud but she gently touched kritantas shoulder to tell her joline had seen it and was impressed.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€"i hope your friends dont think we are holding you hostage" joline laughed sitting down on a bench near patsy. "what was your life like with them back home? is it true you speak in code and only go to bed at five am?"

... š–—š–†š–Žš–“š–Šš–— š–—š–Šš–‰š–œš–”š–”š–‰
    district seven ā€¢ male ā€¢ seventeen ā€¢ bored
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€"ok goody two shoes" rainer rolled his eyes in the most over exaggerated way then laughed showing he wasnt truly angry in any way. just messing with otto. if otto didnt want to break a rule then rainer couldnt force him. after all if he forced him then rainer would be imposing his own rules on someone defeating the whole purpose of rebellion.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€"i like that idea. when the trainers surround us we will show them what we think of capitol softies" rainer smiled at abbadon and otto leading the way to the knife station. he knew his team could win even when outnumbered by the army of lowly capitol stiffs.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€at the station he saw the green hair girl and dark haired boy already there and shook his head. turning to abbadon and otto he talked loud enough for the two random tributes to hear incase the girl and boy got the hint and decided to leave. "hey we cant do it here when other people are taking up the station already. should we go somewhere else or"
hilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: šŸŒ™ The 21st Hunger Games āžµ Training day

Postby rose petals. » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:19 pm

ļ¼¬ļ½ļ½’ļ½“ ļ¼Øļ½…ļ½Žļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½‡ļ½“ļ½ļ½Ž
|D1 male|career|tags: careers|

Lars was glad when Joline offered Patsy a role among their ranks. He was sure they were all thinking it. He gave their newest member a smile and nod as an official welcome. Lar's blue eyes sparkled with amusement at Delta's description of his signature. "I like that." He chuckled. Pursing his lips, Lars pretended to think about Delta's question, although he knew his answer right off the back. "Meeting you, of course." Lars said with a carefree laugh Maybe it was cheesy, but Lars didn't think so, oh well.

ļ¼­ļ½ļ½… ļ¼­ļ½ļ½’ļ½‹ļ½“
|D6 female|tribute|tags: Pablo|

Mae mimicked Pablo's firing technique, but her arrow came nowhere close to hitting the dummy. It didn't matter, as Pablo's arrow did the deed for her, piercing the dummy's "lung". Mae leaned on the table separating them and the trainer as she listened to her partner's story. "Oh I'm so sorry!" She gasped at the mention of his father. It hadn't occurred to Mae that she wasn't the only one who had lost someone. In fact, most of the tributes here had lost someone. The latter half of the story made Mae smile. "I bet you did a lot better than you think." She said, "And I bet those judges couldn't see your true fiddle talent, that's how good you did." Mae said a chuckle.

ļ¼¢ļ½ļ½Œļ½”ļ½ˆļ½ļ½’ ļ¼³ļ½…ļ½ļ½”ļ½•ļ½“
|D2 male|career|tags: careers|

Balthar was surprised when Joline slipped the knife into his hands, signifying that it was his turn. Slowly stepping forward, Balthar carved a sleek and simple B S into the wood. He cringed slightly at his initials, before stepping back and handing the knife to Kritanta. He nodded to her before moving back to where he was standing before. Silently, he did the whole thing silently. It was easier that way.

((LOL I promise those are his initials and not a swear word!!))
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:25 am

āžµš’Ÿš‘’š“š“‰š’¶ š’Ŗš’¹š’¶š’¾š“‡ ą¼„ D4 ą¼„ loc: By the gauntlets ą¼„ tags: Careers & Lars

Delta slightly flushed before chuckling at the boy from one,ā€œYour quite the charmer, huh?ā€ She said teasingly before winking. Soon Odair drifted back to Patsy and gave her the sign for surfā€™s up as her official welcome to the gang. But once again she was distracted with the beaut- more like handsome human being beside her. ā€œSo whatā€™s one really like? Besides the penthouses and the peacocks.ā€ Delta said with a tired smirk, she knew a lot of great things about district one but she was challenging him to tell her more about the mainstream career district. She had a feeling Lars had to be somewhat of the competitive sort just like her and Theo.

āžµššššŽššŽšš šš†ššŽššœšš ā•³ D10 ā•³ loc:w/Zion ā•³ tags: Zion

Reed nodded his sentiments at Zion calling the careers sharks, thatā€™s what they are. Mutts from the inside that makes every single tributes life a lot harder than it should be and they had the nerve to be all buddy buddy like Zion said.ā€œMaybe we can use any family troubles she or her auntie has against her when the time comes, or get close to her and find her weaknesses if she has any. It canā€™t be hard to do so but Iā€™m not going to underestimate her either especially with the famous family. If not a couple of snares at night or mutt attacks would work. If it worked for Demitra then who knows what would work for us.ā€ Reed stated as he rubbed his jaw cynically as they continued thinking of the future, a future he was actually excited about.

āžµį“˜į“€Ź™ŹŸį“ į“€į“…ŹŸį“‡Ź€ ā˜¾ D12 ā˜¾ loc: Weapons ā˜¾ tags: Mae

ā€œThereā€™s no need.ā€ Pablo said gently as he watched where her arrow landed and gave her a big puppy dog grin. He soon reloaded his bow and pulled back before releasing his string. The arrow soon took its mark on the dummies shoulder. Adler chuckled at her kindness. ā€œThank you, Mae... Your right but they did see a preferable sum from the Mayorā€™s wife..ā€ He said jokingly as he reflected on how the mayorā€™s daughter had won and she played worse than him. ā€œTo be fair, I think you had to have been the best dancer in district six even if you claim you have two left feet.ā€ Pablo started cheekily referring back to her story.

your all good, rose! cx)
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

šŸ““ viii, ā˜ ix, šŸ§Ÿ ix

Postby Zyn » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:01 pm

šŸ““ š”Žš”Æš”¦š”±š”žš”«š”±š”ž š”–š”¦š”¬š”²š”µ šŸ““
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

ā—¤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā—„
šŸ““ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxx The Gauntlet
šŸ““ Tags: Balthar, Theo
šŸ““ Mood: Confident

ā—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā—¢
    Kritanta let out a breath that she hadn't even known she had been holding when Balthar nodded at her. His approval sent waves of relief chasing away the anxiety that still ate away at her. The idea that she had somehow let her brother down still gnawed at her even though she had succeeded so to hear approval was more reassuring that Balthar could ever know. With a dip of her head she tried to covey to her district partner that she appreciated his words. "I learned from the best" she replied softly. Her gaze shot over to Theo at the sound of their voice was surprised to see the disbelief in their wide eyed stare. Returning Theo's wide eyed stare with her own deer in headlights look her expression softened as she comprehended the compliment. Taking another step forward she walked into the hug that Theo was offering and listened to Theo as they continued to praise both her and Balthar. "You are also quite talented Theo, I am sure your own style would compliment ours as well" she said softly. She couldn't quite bring herself to echo Theo's use of the word condiment. Being socially inept she hadn't even considered that Theo might have misspoken rather than using it as slang. A hand landed on her shoulder and she looked up to see Joline offering her a smile, if she was reading it right then Joline had seen her run through the course. Much like Balthar and Theo it seemed she had been impressed. With a small dip of her head she tried to show that she appreciated their gesture and watched as Balthar took the knife from Joline. She watched as her district partner silently carved their initials into the wood and then moved back to hand her the knife. Disengaging herself from the hug she took the knife from Balthar and made her way to the sign quietly. As she stepped up she noticed a small signature, HF, it seemed that Hypatia of District Three had signed as well. Snapping her gaze to the District Three tribute she fixed them with an unreadable expression before dipping her head to show her silent approval. Then she turned back to the plaque and carefully etched her own name into the plaque. A fairly simple KS with a pair of swords in the shape of an x in between the letters. A matching pair to her brothers more fancy scythe. Once she was done she took a few paces back to return to her place by Theo's and Balthars side.

ā˜ į“€Ź™Ź™į“€į“…į“É“ į“”Ź€ÉŖÉ¢Źœį“› ā˜
District 9 || Tribute || Male || Sixteen || The Cloud Gazer

ā—¤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā—„
ā˜ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Weapons Station
ā˜ Tags: Rainer, Oswald
ā˜ Mood: Intrigued, Sleepy
entranced
ā—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā—¢
    Abbadon nodded thoughtfully when Otto offered their own plan, asking the trainers to do a mock fight would be fun. It sounded less like work and more like something fun to do to pass the time. Shifting his gaze around the training room his gaze fell on the Careers standing by the Plaque and wondered briefly if they would have to face the well trained warriors. From what he had seen so far they were stronger than he could have ever imagined. They had all proved themselves on the Gauntlet, the course that ever Career tried out. The only odd one out was Hypatia from District Three, it was rare for a non-career to join the alliance and he wondered if perhaps she was going to join them. However instead of trying to riddle that out he shifted his attention around the rest of the room. There were several strong looking trainers over at the weapons booths and he nodded to them. "We could ask them. They seem strong and they are with the weapons" he said agreeing with Otto's suggestion. Hopefully he could use a large weapon to mimic the weapon that he was used to using. Then he shifted his gaze over to Rainer and offered the tall red head a lazy grin before following after them towards the knife throwing station. However it seemed that someone else had beaten them to the station. He could vaguely recall them from the parade and the reaping, Vera of District Ten and Carlos of District Twelve. For a moment he wondered if the green haired girl knew the young albino girl from the previous game but decided against asking. If she did know the sweet girl then it would only serve to remind her of what she had lost. If she didn't then it would be rude of him to assume that all of District Ten knew each other. "We could always test out the large weapons for a bit and then come back once they have moved on" he suggested glancing over at the first station that he had approached.

šŸ§Ÿ šŸ…·šŸ†„šŸ†‡šŸ…»šŸ…“šŸ†ˆ šŸ…ŗšŸ…“šŸ…½šŸ…½šŸ…³šŸ…“šŸ†ˆ šŸ§Ÿ
District 11 || Tribute || Male || Seventeen || The Zombie Fanatic

ā—¤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā—„
šŸ§Ÿ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxxFort Building Station
šŸ§Ÿ Tags: Roy
šŸ§Ÿ Mood: Proud, Excited

ā—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā—¢
    Huxley nodded as they listened to Roy, it seemed that he understood exactly what they had been trying to say. In their opinion Roy was smarter than he was giving himself credit for but they weren't sure how to say this so he settled for just silently agreeing with what they were saying. They might not fully understand the whole hero business but they understood how Roy must have felt upon finding out about the way his parents were ripping off the unfortunate. They had once vowed that when the apocalypse happened he wouldn't allow anyone who would exploit the weak on his survival team. This might not be a zombie apocalypse but they were positive that there would be zombies so the same principles would apply. Which meant they were glad to have such an ally by their side. Nobody else had proved to be more aligned to their own morals. "You aren't going to die if I can stop it. However if that is what you want then I will do my best to be the hero you want me to be" they said thoughtfully. Little did they know that they would have to live up to that promise sooner rather than later.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

āžµ Lunchtime

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Lunchtime
1:00 PM

The lunch bell sounds, calling all tributes to the cafeteria. Hopefully training has worked up your appetite!
The double doors swing wide open to let everyone in. Inside the expansive cafeteria, countless varieties of food are piled high atop the central island. A stack of twenty-four empty trays looms off to the side.

Tributes have plenty of room to spread throughout the cafeteria. Numerous smaller tables dot the room, each with three or four chairs. Each table is decorated with an elaborate floral centerpiece.
One table is much larger than the others, with seven chairs circling it - one extra compared to usual years. The flowers are surrounded with jewels, precious stones, and pearls, embodying the Career districts of One, Two and Four. A random giant microchip has been hastily strung around one flower's stem like a haphazard necklace.

Serve yourself as much as you please!

āžµ Theo Hale ā€¢ District Four ā€¢ Career ā€¢ The Scrapper
āžµ Location: The Gauntlets --> LUNCH
āžµ Tagged: Careers --> FOOD
Theo was more than happy to snuggle Kritanta as she walked right into their arms. It was a trap! Using their baby-faced wiles, they'd evilly tricked their innocent ally into accepting cuddles. Such a sinister, terrifying plot straight out of the mind of a supervillain. Now they had two plushes, one Balthar by their side and one Kritanta in their nefarious clutches.
"Thank you! I sure hope it does. Fighting is my life, it's why I'm here! Well, that and because I love making friends." There was something special about the bond between Careers and Theo would never be able to rest until they experienced it for themselves. They'd probably become some creepy ghost tied to the realm of landlubbers by unfinished business, unable to move on past mortal shores.
As Balthar moved to carve his initials into the plaque, Theo couldn't fathom why he looked so uncomfortable. It didn't seem like he messed it up... As for Kritanta, she detached herself from the hug (NOOOO) and took her turn with the carving knife. Theo used this chance to gently pat Balthar on the arm, reassuring him that whatever happened with his initials couldn't be too bad.
They peeked at Kritanta's signature, an elegant KS separated by two crossed swords. Theo tilted their head in curiosity... the weapon ornament seemed to match those of Chaska and Caspia from the previous year. It must be a way to pay respects! Now that the plaque was finished, Theo noticed there were seven set of initials, and they beamed at Patsy - the newest member - in excitement. Before they could speak though, the lunch bell rang, carrying with it all the promises of a huge feast.
"Time to eat! Let's go!!" They hollered, rushing off to the cafeteria doors without a second's hesitation. All that could be heard was a massive crash as the short Career barrelled through the double doors. They stayed open, hopefully not permanently broken...
Inside the cafeteria, Theo had already started piling unknown food onto their tray. Trying strange foods in the arena was totally stupid, and nobody knew if the afterlife had food, so they'd have to eat as much weird stuff as they could while they had the chance.

āžµ Zion Athos ā€¢ District Three ā€¢ Tribute ā€¢ The Recluse
āžµ Location: Weights station
āžµ Tagged: Reed
Zion's single eye lit up at Reed's brilliant ideas. Despite his brutish, intimidating presentation on opening and interview night, he wasn't some mindless beast. No, this was a genius of a man who hid his true wits behind a mask of honest brutality.
"Good thinking," Zion chuckled. He racked his brain for ideas of weaknesses a Slonigar girl might have. They were puny compared to other tributes, but that hadn't stopped Caitlin Slonigar from ripping apart Careers twice her size. Overpowering them seemed impossible. "I didn't catch if the original Slonigar had any weaknesses. She won the Games after all, slicing up Careers with her bare nails. Snares, traps or mutts sound smart, I wouldn't want to face her head-on. Only idiotic Careers would do that and it's why they died."
He couldn't wait to get started in the arena with Reed, his new best friend. Even back home in District Three, he'd never felt so connected to another person (platonically of course). It was like this guy really understood him. As the lunch bell rang, Zion stood up and cracked his knuckles. "Let's get our food before the wolfpack lays claim to everything," he chuckled, but then disgust tainted his expression as he saw - and heard - an annoying brat of a Career smashing through the doors. "Wolves? Never mind, I mean swine."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:36 am

Carlos Fernandez//District 11//Male//Awwwww but the weapons.. :(//Tagged; V- uhhhhh Vera!

Now that the terrifying claws were out of sight Carlos seemed to completely cheer up, almost as if he forgot about the claws entirely. He no longer felt any anxiety over the horrific weapon, or at least he thought he didnā€™t. He was still shifting his weight even though he didnā€™t feel anxious. It confused him a bit but he just ignored it!
ā€œYay! That sounds fun!ā€ Carlos yelled out enthusiastically. The thought of sharpening knives wasnā€™t exactly what excited him though. It was the fact that his new friend was going to teach him something new that got him excited! Being shown something new by his friend made him really happy, even if the thing itself wasnā€™t really that exciting. Plus it involved rocks as well, so it was guaranteed to excite him!
Carlos allowed Vera to lead him over to the next weapons display, a goofy little smile plastered onto his face as they made their way over to the many daggers and knives. ā€œThatā€™s cool!ā€ He replied, examining the dagger Vera had given him. They sounded really useful and they werenā€™t as uncomfortable to hold as that weird poleaxe they had tried out!
His eyes lit up as he watched Vera throw her knife at a nearby target. It looked fun! He wanted to try too! He followed in Veraā€™s footsteps and threw the dagger in his hands, only for it to not even reach the target and instead land on the floor with a few clinks. ā€œI like them! Theyā€™re really fun!ā€ He said, running over to pick up his dagger. ā€œI want to use these!ā€
He threw his dagger again, this time the small blade flew directly over the target and continued to move after hitting the floor, sliding a few more inches across the ground before coming to a stop. He let out a small chuckle before going to pick up his dagger once again. He was having so much fun throwing the blade that when the lunch bell sounded he became upset! He wanted to continue playing with the blades, but he couldnā€™t miss out on lunchā€¦ It was bad to skip eating, or something like that. He couldnā€™t really remember exactly what they would say but his dads always reminded that he had to eat, no matter how busy he was with whatever he was doing.
With a disappointed look on his face he put back his dagger and glanced over to the cafeteria. ā€œAwwwwwā€¦ā€ He said, sounding a bit upset. ā€œI guess we have to go.. I was having so much funā€¦ā€ He frowned and grabbed onto Veraā€™s arm. ā€œLetā€™s go.ā€

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Cafeteria//Tagged; IM GOING TO KI- (Wren)

Kassandra became a bit disappointed when that green haired girl had put the claws away. Now she had nothing to distract her from this gross idiot! And to make matters worse the idiot had stopped crying and had begun to spew even more infuriating nonsense! Ugh, she was so gross, constantly spewing bigoted nonsense for absolutely no reason. Kassandraā€™s anger just kept growing because of this moron!
ā€œOkay.ā€ She replied, her response held no tone to it. She didnā€™t want to respond with anything that would make her seem bigoted or gross. ā€œBut I donā€™t really want anyone to dieā€¦ Death is really scary!ā€ She added on, trying to maintain her innocent little act. A simple okay might end up coming off as passive-aggressive, and she didnā€™t want Wren to think she was being passive-aggressive. It might ruin her plans!
Ugh.. She didnā€™t want to listen to anymore gross nonsense that may come out of Wrenā€™s mouth! She didnā€™t have the claws to distract her anymore so the next best thing was to just zone out.
As she zoned out, she began to daydream. It was mostly her strangling Wren. It brought her a bit of happiness and helped distract her from the real bigot that was standing right next to her, probably still spewing gross comments. Unfortunately, the lunch bell ended up ringing, dragging her out of her wonderful daydream. At least this meant they were getting closer to the start of the games. She would be able to get rid of Wren soon...
ā€œOh! Itā€™s time for lunch!ā€ She chirped, faking a cheerful tone. ā€œCome on! Letā€™s go! I hope the food is yummy!ā€ She grabbed ahold of Wrenā€™s hand, repressing the urge to gag. She couldnā€™t believe she was touching her gross bigoted hand.
As she dragged Wren over to the cafeteria she realized she had forgotten about the leaf. Great! Now there was a leaf contaminated with bigotry just laying around in the training room! She couldnā€™t just go back and tear it apart, Wren might get suspicious. She would just have to hope that no one else touched that gross leaf.
ā€œWow! Look at all the food! I donā€™t even know what I want!ā€ She forced herself to look up at Wren. ā€œWhat are you going to get?ā€
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fifteen.

Postby hilde » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm

... š“³š“øš“µš“²š“·š“® š“¼š“¾š“½š“½š“øš“·
    district one ā€¢ female ā€¢ eighteen ā€¢ having a sensory overload rn
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€joline stood up as the lunch bell sounded knowing they would have to continue their talk around the cafeteria table. she beckoned to patsy and the others leading the way to the doors still stuck open after theo smashed through them. that child must slow down or he would hurt himself.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€inside the cafeteria joline smiled at all the varieties of food. she was a simple girl so she first took a teapot full of traditional district one lavender tea to honor letitia wagner from the very first hunger games. without letitia and gabiel none of them would be here like this fighting loyally like the best of friends. who knew what brutal torture and savagry the careers would be like now if they had a different founder.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€she grabbed seven tea cups so she could pour the tea for all the other careers. then stood there staring at the table of foods overwhelmed by just how much there was. joline stood not knowing how long she was frozen there as her five senses tried to catch up and take in the scene in front of her. she would be stuck until that happened or until someone helped her out but for now she would just stare like a statue. forget about choosing what food to take. she couldnt even understand if half these colorful items were food.

... š–—š–†š–Žš–“š–Šš–— š–—š–Šš–‰š–œš–”š–”š–‰
    district seven ā€¢ male ā€¢ seventeen ā€¢ annoyed
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€rainer didnt care for these random tributes getting in his way but he didnt hate them. he wasnt a hater of anything but the capitol establishment. they were all in this together and though they would all have to kill each other soon there must be a unspoken agreement between all tributes that the capitol was the true enemy. even the career dogs were just brainwashed. domesticated.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€"yea lets go" rainer said ignoring carlos and vera as he let out a laugh from the now ringing lunch bell. "go to lunch i mean. i almost want to go on a hunger strike to spite those sick capitol freaks but nah. a man gotta eat"
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€he laughed already heading his way to the caf doors. a small career got there first smashing through. rainer huffed a cold laugh. now rainer wouldnt be rude like that for it was what the capitol expected of him. instead he would be polite in an act of pure rebellion so when he reached the door he held it open for abbadon and otto. meeting there eyes but lingering especially long on abbadons stunning blue orbs.

... ļ½’ļ½ļ½™ ļ½ļ½Œļ½—ļ½‰ļ½Ž
    district six ā€¢ male ā€¢ sixteen ā€¢ happy
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€roy respected that huxley was a wise mature person willing to listen to a young heros rants. infact huxley was one of the only people roy ever met in his life who listened closely taking him seriously and didnt interrupt him. he wanted to thank huxley for being the first to show with their actions that they cared so he gave huxley a small smile. nothing like his giant hero grins.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€"thank you huxley. no matter what this world will be saved. i want to say i am lucky to have you as a hero partner but i dont think it was luck bringing us together. it must be fate. a partner is the best fit for you after all" roy looked into huxleys eyes.
      ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€the lunch bell ring stopping him from saying what he might have said next. "a feast befitting heros like you and me. lets go"
hilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

āžµ Training Scores

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Training Scores
8:55 PM

Two days later, the final session in the Training Centre has reached its close. Each tribute returns to their quarters, joined by only their district partner. Dinner that night crawls by at an agonizing pace. Only one thing weighs on most tributes' minds - their scores.
Once dinner is over, tributes are escorted to the sitting room to watch the results. A flourish of music introduces the training scores as they air. Did they impress the Gamemakers, or fall short of their high expectations?

Note: Tributes are normally scored on a 1-10 scale, with 5 being average. Careers generally land in the 8-10 range. Occasionally, an exceptional tribute will receive a score of 11 or 12, indicating they "broke the scale" since the usual upper limit is 10.

āžµ Lars Henningson received a 9. The Gamemakers loved his smile and team spirit.
āžµ Joline Sutton scored 10. Her strength and protectiveness impressed the Gamemakers.
āžµ Balthar Septus received 10. Strong and honorable like his predecessors, he holds much potential.
āžµ Kritanta Sioux scored 10, impressing Gamemakers with her dexterity and calm under pressure.
āžµ Zion Athos scored 4. He's fairly competent, but his attitude impresses no one.
āžµ Hypatia Fleming received an 8. Her boldness, intellect and resolve won the Gamemakers' favor.
āžµ Theo Hale also got 8. A good, solid Career score for the affectionate puppy eager to tussle.
āžµ Delta Odair scored 9. The Gamemakers enjoyed watching her with a trident and net.
āžµ Otto Exmoor got 5. They wanted to score the clever tribute higher, but refrained for 'reasons'.
āžµ Wren McVay scored 1. The Gamemakers were fascinated but disgusted by her views on gender.
āžµ Roy Olwin received a 5, an average score since his high strength and low wits balance out.
āžµ Mae Marks scored a 7. All the Gamemakers are excited to see how far her vengeance will go.
āžµ Rainer Redwood received 7. Despite his rebellion, Gamemakers found him strong and interesting.
āžµ Kalev Steele scored 6, an above-average mark thanks to her strength and axe skills.
āžµ Segenam McNeal scored 1. He did absolutely nothing except stand around, blankly staring.
āžµ Winona Valentine received a 2. Her flirting horrified every Gamemaker in the room.
āžµ Abbadon Wright scored 7, his easygoing personality turned out to hide great talent.
āžµ Bea Smith scored a 2, utterly unremarkable except for her annoying screeches.
āžµ Reed West received 11. The Gamemakers are obsessed with this murderous arsonist.
āžµ Vera Silander scored 5. She's all-around competent but didn't have anything special.
āžµ Carlos Fernandez received a 6. He stood out from the crowd, which the Gamemakers liked.
āžµ Huxley Kennedy scored 5. Only time will tell if their zombie-hunting skills will see any use...
āžµ Pablo Adler received 6. His good attitude, size and strength got him an above-average score.
āžµ Kassandra Slonigar got 3. The Gamemakers want to help her seem harmless until it's too late.

Mentor feedback will be provided in the next post!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

āžµ Mentor Feedback

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:50 pm

Mentor Feedback

āžµ Licaria Ryu ā€¢ District One ā€¢ Mentor
"Lovely! I can tell you worked really hard," Licaria commented on her tributes' amazing scores. Her pen moved like a little bolt of lightning across the page, jotting down notes in chicken scratch so illegible not even a doctor could understand it. Once she'd finished, she made a motion of adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose... even though she wasn't wearing any glasses.
"What would you say you did best? This is your time to brag. I'll be taking notes, though, if that's okay with you."

āžµ Icarus Matthias ā€¢ District Two ā€¢ Mentor
Icarus' clenched fists relaxed when he saw the Gamemakers gave his children full marks. As they should. Balthar and Kritanta had endured the most horrific of hardships to stand here today; anything less than perfect tens would be an injustice so severe, Icarus would have to speak to those Gamemakers in person. Those sheltered whelps would not enjoy the experience.
"You'll be spared," he grumbled at the television. As he turned to face his babies, his expression softened as the vengeful rage melted away. Though his tone still sounded gruff, it revealed a silver lining of fatherly love. "I'm proud. You deserve those scores."

āžµ Quillon Jacobs ā€¢ District Three ā€¢ Mentor
Hatred and venom tainted Quill's false smile as his cold, critical blue eyes swept over his tributes. Both of them disgusted him in different ways and he couldn't wait to unleash his destructive criticism. Without a word, Quill grabbed Zion by the collar and slammed him into the wall. The boy glared at him in defiance. Pathetic, as if his worthless four could protect him.
"I had high hopes for you, boy. Disappoint me again and it'll be the last thing you do," Quill hissed, looming so close their noses almost touched. He threw the kid roughly to the ground, then turned on Patsy. "And you. Either you tell me your plans to take the Careers down right now, or get the hell out. Go find a mentor who takes Career sympathizers."

āžµ Edmund Grant ā€¢ District Four ā€¢ Mentor
"You both did gre-" Edmund started to congratulate his tributes, but the words didn't make it out of his mouth fully. Loud whoops broke out from the other side of the couch as Theo sprang up, cheering and celebrating. They leaped off the back of the sofa and started a little victory dance. Clearly they were enthusiastic about the scores they and their allies had received.
Edmund shook his head with a chuckle, then turned to Delta. "Good work, Delta. You have a fin up on me already. When I was your age, I scored an eight. Hmm... does that make me sound old?"

āžµ Khali McKellen ā€¢ District Five ā€¢ Mentor
Khali would give anything to kill Wren right here, right now, using only her bare hands and a rusty butter knife. That worthless scum only existed to irritate her. Even now, she sat on the couch crying with the most pathetic little hiccups. As for Otto's average score, it seemed the Gamemakers didn't see his potential the way she did. Or maybe they were just too afraid to admit he deserved higher.
"Forget the scores. They're worthless, like-" Khali suddenly whirled on Wren. "You. Get out before I rip out your throat."
Wren pathetically slunk away, and in the distance Khali heard a door slam. Pathetic.
"Anyway. Let's go over your plans for the arena," she said to Otto, a little calmer although her jaw was still clenched.

āžµ Gleam Winston ā€¢ District Six ā€¢ Mentor
Gleam let out a cruel laugh. Roy, that smiley-faced squeaky toy, had received an average score instead of the pathetic one she'd expected. No matter, he meant nothing to her anyway. He was too optimistic to even live in this world.
"Seven. I knew you had it in you," Gleam told Mae with a cold smile. "It isn't fair they gave District Three an eight, is it? But this will just make revenge so much sweeter. Patsy, and all the pitiful Careers who took her side, they will all suffer... in Colby's name."
Of course, Gleam didn't care about Colby at all. Bleeding-heart tributes were nothing to her. But if that boy's memory motivated Mae to make her enemies suffer, it was a valid motivation nevertheless and she was keen to support it.

āžµ Garry Woods ā€¢ District Seven ā€¢ Mentor
Garry's first instinct was to hug his tributes upon seeing their amazing scores, but he reminded himself these were not Sienna and Moses, as much as he missed them. These new tributes might not appreciate such sudden shows of physical affection. Instead, he awkwardly patted Kalev and Rainer on their shoulders to congratulate them on doing so well.
"You must have impressed the Gamemakers a great deal. Whatever did you do during your private sessions?" Garry asked warmly.

āžµ Jasper Tiberius ā€¢ District Eight ā€¢ Mentor
Okay... this was really starting to creep Jasper out. It seemed Segenam's soul was permanently bound to his PanemBook, while Winona... Winona was flirting again, this time with a framed photo of Penny.
"Oh, aren't you a cutie!" Winona cooed, puckering up. Jasper's eyes widened and he tried to stop her, but it was too late. The horrifying flirt landed a massive lipstick kiss on the picture frame.
Someone help me... He had no comment about their scores, either. Probably the Gamemakers were just as traumatized as himself!

āžµ Ronny Bracken ā€¢ District Nine ā€¢ Mentor
Ronny didn't even realize Bea was in the room, nor would he care if he knew. He was too busy scrolling idly through PanemBook, wondering if anyone commented on his recent status update regarding Abbadon's score.
Oh, right. He was supposed to comment that in real life. With his mouth. Ronny fixed his bored, vacant expression on the tall tribute and forced his lazy vocal cords to move. "Ok."

āžµ Jillian Tybalt ā€¢ District Ten ā€¢ Mentor
Jill laughed out loud when Reed received that ridiculous score. Not because she found it unfair, rather she couldn't wait to see what he'd do in the arena. For all her love of good, wholesome tributes, she also enjoyed a murderous bringer of chaos once in a while.
"Eleven... I think that's a record for our district," Jill told him with a mischievous smile. "What do you plan to do with it?"
She didn't have any particular comments on Vera's score. The young woman was sitting by herself, reading a plant book as usual. Not nearly as interesting as the wildcard in front of her right now.

āžµ Himaya Hannock ā€¢ District Eleven ā€¢ Mentor
Maya didn't hesitate to bring both her tributes into a big bear hug. They'd both received fine scores, average enough to avoid painting targets on their backs. Good, she wanted them to survive as long as possible. Carlos was every bit as innocent as his brother, Jay, from the year prior. A baby. And Huxley... their obsession with zombies brought back so many memories. But she was ready to face her own past in the 18th Games if it meant helping her tribute.
She didn't say anything, instead letting the hug speak for her, but she was ready to help if Carlos or Huxley wanted advice.

āžµ Maverick Wolfe ā€¢ District Twelve ā€¢ Mentor
"Great work, Pablo." Maverick had to stand up on the couch to pat the towering behemoth of a tribute on the back. "You're strong, you can make it far... and I'm sure your good heart will help Mae heal from past wounds."
As for Kassandra, Maverick sat back down to be on her level. He didn't want to judge the tiny tribute by the actions of her predecessor, Caitlin Slonigar, who'd tortured and murdered countless victims in her time. "Kassandra, do you have a plan for the arena? We can go over it if you'd like." Oh, Maverick needed to be careful what he wished for...
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:38 pm

ļ¼¬ļ½ļ½’ļ½“ ļ¼Øļ½…ļ½Žļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½‡ļ½“ļ½ļ½Ž
|D1 male|career|tags: joline, licaria|

Lars stared at the blank screen for what seemed like an eternity before the training scores appeared. The general format was a picture of the tribute, their district, and then their score. Lar's smiling and wnking face appeared next to the district 1 symbol. "They got my good side." Lars said with a chuckle, then grinned as a 9 appeared next to his name. "Awesome!" Joline was next, and Lar's happily patted her on the back with her 10. "Great job! Although I can't believe they gave you a better score. Those judges are clearly out of their minds." He said, teasingly, the smile never leaving Lar's face. He wasn't bitter at all about Joline getting a better score than him, he was very proud of her but wanted to pull her leg for a moment.

Leaning back, Lars failed to notice Licaria's slip up with her "glasses". "Definitely the part when one of two of the trainers came at me at once, and I hit one in the stomach with the butt of my sword, and "stabbed" the other with the other end." Of course no one got hurt, it was all pretend now, until it was time for the arena. "I think I heard one of the gamemakers gasp when I did it." A familiar face appeared on the screen, Lars realized he hasn't seen any of his allies scores. Delta's face was smiling back at him next to the district 4 insignia. Lar's blushed a bit when he realized how pretty she looked in the photo. A nine appeared next to her face, and Lar's was proud, she had also gotten a good score!

ļ¼­ļ½ļ½… ļ¼­ļ½ļ½’ļ½‹ļ½“
|D6 female|tribute|tags: Gleam|

Mae said on the couch in front of the television in their room, feet curled up beside her. The first districts to get scored were one and two, with the athletic looking careers getting high scores. Mae knew she should stay away from them until she absoloutley had to. At first, when Mae saw Zion's score, she let out a harsh laugh. Of course that idiot could only get a four. However her laugh stopped when Patsy's face displayed an 8. "You've got to be joking." She scoffed, running her fingers through her dark, messy hair. Combing it back with her fingers, Mae told herself that she'd feel better after seeing her own score. Roy got a decent score, but Mae got a better one. She flinched as she saw the picture the Capitol used for her. She looked so mean and angry... was that really how she looked? Shoving the thought away, Mae let herself bask in her score. "It might make it sweeter but also harder. What is she hiding that I don't know about?" At the mention of her brother's name rolling so easily off her mentor's tongue, it made Mae shiver. Surely Colby wouldn't have liked Gleam very much, she was cold and unforgiving. Which meant Colby probably meant nothing to her. She's using you. A voice inside Mae whispered, but the tribute shoved it down. So what if she was being used, her plan was to get revenge on district three. Not the careers, not anyone else.

Mae smiled when Pablo's face appeared. A six appeared next to his name and Mae clapped her hands quietly. A six was good. She found herself missing her district twelve friend more than she thought she would, he made better company than Roy and Gleam. It made her stomach flip to realize the next time they saw one another would be in the arena.

ļ¼¢ļ½ļ½Œļ½”ļ½ˆļ½ļ½’ ļ¼³ļ½…ļ½ļ½”ļ½•ļ½“
|D2 male|career|tags: Kritanta, Icarus|

Balthar watched the television with great intent, not blinking until the final tribute got their score. He and Kritanta both got tens, which were very impressive. He couldn't help but feel a sense of pride swelling inside of him, but not for himself he realized, but for his district partner. "You did very good." He said to her, lips curling into a smile as he said the words. Theo's score bothered him slightly, they should've gotten a higher score than eight, they deserved better. It made Balthar's fist clench, but he deiced to thrust the angry thoughts away. He needed to stay calm if he were to have a clear head tomorrow.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me