Elder Scrolls V: Blood and Steel (Main Thread)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Blood and Steel (Main Thread)

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:46 am

Vaylani||Dunmer||Vampire||Helgen Cave||Tagged: Sjavakki, Rashin, Marcus, Faelhien
    "A scaly hide hardly a lizard makes," Vaylani observed, her vibrant orange eyes roving over the Argonian. "I would think you'd know that more than anyone." Alas, it seemed the dragon had moved on for good, it didn't look to be turning around. She doubted she'd be able to follow it, but she might be able to figure out where it was going. "It has been some time since I last visited these lands, I'll admit," she said, "but in lieu of any definite destination, I propose we find someplace indoors. This sun is... irritating." She wished she had been able to find her mask, her hood really didn't do much to shield her face.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:45 pm

⚔️ 𝐒𝐣𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐢 ⚔️
    Nord | Female | 32 | Warrior | Werewolf | Location: Helgen Cave Exit | Tagging: Rashin, Vaylani, Marcus, Faelhien
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjavakki's attention snapped abruptly to the Dunmer, her one good eye scanning over the Elf's face slowly.
    Vampire... I knew I smelled it. The Nord's eyes narrowed slightly, and she averted her gaze before it became too obvious. She let out an uneasy deep breath, and looked to the others, a new kind of anxiety forming in the pit of her stomach.
    "The closest settlement." Sjavakki said, coming back to the Imperial's last question. "I believe that's Riverwood."
    Though she would've liked to study the others some more, she couldn't help but keep her eyes on the land surrounding them, and the sky above it. They of course had only seen one dragon, but who knew how many more there could be. As she had been about to state before, traveling most likely was not safe, but neither was staying... Sjavakki took a few steps back, and gave a quick nod to her fellow survivors. "I'm not waiting for that thing to come back. Any who wish to travel with me may do so, but I'm leaving now."
    She didn't exactly want to have any traveling companions, but it would be safer, and she definitely didn't want anyone to go off and get themselves killed if there was anything she could've done about it. Well... most of them. The Nord had mixed feelings about Vampires. She wasn't quite sure where she stood on the matter, but what she did know is that she had no desire to travel with one. Sjavakki could only imagine what would happen if the Dunmer decided she was hungry, and the other one around was Sjavakki herself. Let's avoid death as much as we can. She told herself. The Vampire stays away, and so will that Gods forsaken dog.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:47 am

Vaylani||Dunmer||Vampire||Helgen Cave||Tagged: Sjavakki
    "Well, I suppose it's as good a place to start as any," Vaylani said. "It's been a while since I've traveled with anyone, but you seem to know your way around this place. I'm better with a book than I am with a blade, but I should still be of some use to you until we get to where we're going." The Dunmer tugged her hood further over her head, in a fruitless attempt to ward off the sun's rays. "Though I do hope the weather improves if we're going to be travelling during the day." Usually she spent the day asleep, and traveled at night when things weren't quite so bright, but she doubted her new companion would want to do that. "I'm assuming by your rather apprehensive glances in my direction that you've figured out what I am," she added, "but rest assured, I won't be taking any bites out of you anytime soon. I've developed other, slightly less icky ways of sustaining myself, and I assume there's at least a few bandits between here and our destination that nobody would miss."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:19 pm

⚔️ 𝐒𝐣𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐢 ⚔️
    Nord | Female | 32 | Warrior | Werewolf | Location: Helgen Cave Exit | Tagging: Rashin, Vaylani, Marcus, Faelhien
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

The warrior listened to the Dunmer's words carefully, a bit taken aback that she had been so outward and uncaring about her vampirism. Any experiences Sjavakki had in the past with Vampires had been much different. Usually they seemed to try and hide it, sneaking about like animals stalking their prey, waiting for the right moment, then getting their fill and leaving at once. She almost had to laugh at herself for her thoughts.
    They're no more animal than I. And that was precisely why the Nord didn't outright hate Vampires. She was in no lace to criticise them.
    She nodded slowly at the woman, unconsciously resting a hand on the top of her axe. "I suppose there may be... You go ahead with that, but I'm staying out of trouble." She looked to the others, but only got a few head shakes, and steps back when she asked once again if anyone would acompany them.
    "Stay safe out there, everyone." She paused, and turned to the Dark Elf again, beginning to make her way down the path. "Just you and me I guess." She sighed to herself, and lifted her gaze to the skies, listening closely behind her for the footsteps of Vaylani. A Vampire and a Werewolf. This should be good.

Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Vaylani||Dunmer||Vampire||Helgen Cave||Tagged: Sjavakki
    "Funny thing about trouble," Vaylani said, inspecting her nails as she followed after the Nord, "It has a habit of sneaking up on people trying to stay out of it. Still, you seem a capable sort, I'm sure you won't have too hard a time with whatever misfortune inevitably befalls us." There were worse traveling companions, she supposed. Having a big armored brute on her side would definitely be an asset, if only to stand between her and any potential nasties she might not catch with her own weapons. Shame about the conversation though. "So tell me," the Dunmer asked as they walked, "what circumstances lead a fine, upstanding young lady like yourself to run afoul of an imperial patrol? I'm assuming you call this place home, so I doubt they waylaid you at the border as they did me."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me