Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Akira & Vio [xii.]

Postby koi.fish » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:06 am

Yes the children must be protected

๐€๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐’๐š๐ข๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š-๐Ž๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š
male | 16 | danganronpa | tags: jess / kota / open

Akira gave Kota another shy smile from over his shoulder at the brown-haired boy's flustered response, oblivious to what it could imply about his feelings towards Akira. As Jess got to her feet and began urging the trio of them to start heading to the main hall, the golden-gray-eyed boy giggled slightly to himself and spoke once more to Kota. "Don't mind her, she can get super hyper and loud sometimes. Now come on, we can't be late to orientation," he said, waiting for the blue-green-eyed boy to follow them before catching up to his sister.
When the black-haired boy was walking in step with Jess, he slipped his hand into hers as he usually did when the siblings were walking together. It was fairly comforting as he usually held her hand when they went to get groceries or such so the familiarity helped to ease any anxiousness he had left. Perhaps Kota might provide the same comfort if they got to know each other better? But he didnโ€™t have to think about it too much as the doors to the main hall loomed before them. Akira gently pushed open the doors to allow the other two to enter before he quietly slipped in himself.

๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
female | 17 | black butler | tags: dare / open

The green-eyed girl gave Dare a nod of agreement as she closed the door behind her brother and tried to retrace their footsteps to arrive at the Creature Studies classes. With a little struggle, considering how Vio invested more of her time in fashion designing and sword-fighting, she eventually found her way to the main hall, but this time, the blue-black-haired girl found it slightly less uncomfortable being in the silent hallways. At least sheโ€™d probably never have to experience the unease again because the corridors would be bustling, full of students making their way to their next class as soon as orientation ended.
Vio pushed open the main hallโ€™s dark, oak doors, smiling to herself, slightly at the thought of seeing the white rabbit again at her next Creatures Studies lesson, though, she most likely wouldnโ€™t share the moment with her younger brother as it wasnโ€™t very probably to be in the same class as him. โ€œWell, we could always meet up in the dorm wing or in between classes if you want to talk,โ€ the green-eyed girl offered with a sweet smile, in her usual big-sister-like way. Vio was always very protective of Dare so it made sense for her to naturally offer him her time.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ค ๐จ ๐ข โ”€ โœฆ โ”€ ๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ฌ ๐ก โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they โ— AEDT โ— average
fish and chips enjoyer

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
Iโ€™m slow with replies

Thank you :3
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:19 am

Diamond- Emerald I smiled. โ€œThat is an amazing way to kill somebody, love it.โ€ I said to Ishari (Totally not thinking of having Diamond and Emerald do something bad at orientation.) โ€œOne time Emerald wrapped a fairy that betrayed Emerald and I with her chain power and we hung her from the edge of ontop of a building in Haven City and I used my telepathy power to mentally harm her and then killed her, it was fun and we loved it.โ€ I said to Ishari.

Mayu~ โ€œMayu.โ€ I said to Zoku shyly. I didnโ€™t look like at the person(Zoku). The new person)Zoku) scared me.

Kellly~ I go toward the main hall. I hoped Daneโ€™s plan worked.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby utane » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:24 am

Swan Felmier - Male - 16 - Human - Twisted Wonderland - Tags: Open

Swan made his way into the school's main hallway and looked around. He didn't notice anybody, for he was too anxious to actually focus on his surroundings. With a small pause, he opened the door to the room where orientation was being held and stepped inside.
Last edited by utane on Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

โญ’โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜†โญ’
๐Ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ!
toya - kyu - they/them - semi-active

fandom spotify
utane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 pm

[yes lol
Angelic: everyone is supposed to be at orientation]

Baia- 16- f- human- Bi; open for Danganronpa kids- Byakuya + Makoto- +Language Arts -Science- rats Lucy and Lester- Tags: Jewell

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde saw people going in. "Guess it's time to head in."

Rena (Ray-n-uh) Ishimaru-Oowada- 15- f- human- Danganronpa- Taka and Mondo- bi; open for Danganronpa kids- +gym/history -music/math- Tags: Zoku

The sweet and sensible golden hearted girl huffed at her brothers. The animal, exercise and history loving one said "I heard that...don't call us Devils."

Ayase Ogami- m- 16- human- Danganronpa- Sakura x Aoi- Kikai- +gym/art, probably creature studies -math/science - Tags: X

The black haired and gray eyed boy hummed and hurried to school. The sweet, art loving, intelligent boy went to the main hall.

Kalani Laurel- f- 17- human- Danganronpa- Izuru and Nagito- Ishari and Kelly- Language Arts- worst: math- Tags: open

The girl shook out her long ash blonde hair, and blinked reddish brown eyes. The sensible but sometimes dark and seemingly cold/cruel girl looked around. The kind and sometimes sweet female walked inside. The animal and book liking girl headed to the main hall.

Kotaro 'Kota'- 16- m- human- homo; Akira- Toko + Komaru- +Language arts -Science- dog Kuu- Tags: Akira and Jess

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed cute boy hummed. He shook his black-ended-brown haired head. He kept green and blue eyes focused ahead when they began to walk. He too walked into the hall when they got there, looking for somewhere to sit.

Dare Phantomhive- 16- m- human- homo; open for anime kids- Ciel + Lizzie- +Social studies -Science- horse- Tags: Vio

The dark ends of the blonde hair stood out on the boy. He blinked blue eyes, and hummed as they headed back through the door. They then went back to the stairs and down. They then found the main hall, and went through the doors. He hummed as he looked around it for a moment. He seemed to be looking for a place to sit, and almost missed what she said. "I...ah, yeah, that would be nice. Maybe we'll have lunch together?" he asked, because he knew some schools did that, but who knew.

Jess Saihara-Ouma- 15- f- human- NDRV3- Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Ouma- Relena- +Creature studies and language arts -gym and math- Tags: Akira/Kota

The redhead shook out long and curly red hair, and blinked brown eyes. The doe eyed pretty girl hummed as she smiled. The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery one smiled as Akira took her hand. The playful and loving but wild and loud at times girl walked into the hall once they got there.

Relena Amami- f- 15- human- NDRV3- Rantaro- Jess- Art- worst: math- Tags: open

The slender girl with the pretty eyes was only slightly taller then Jess. She didn't know Jess yet, but soon the sweet and silly one would. The sometimes seemingly too quiet and maybe calculating girl hummed. She shook out shoulder length wavy blonde hair, and sat.

Kiu- m- 18- human- homosexual- NDRV3- Kiibo (human) and Miu (male)- Science/math- worst: gym- Tags: open

The average height somewhat muscular but slender male hummed. He could be wild and loud like Miu, but also observant and intelligent like Kiibo. The sweet and gentle animal and book lover blinked turquoise eyes. He brushed through strawberry blonde hair, then sat.

Liss Momota- m- 16- human- asexual- NDRV3- Kaito and Maki- gym/language arts- worst: math- Tags: open

The heterochromatic eyed and dark hair five foot five boy hummed. He was loud at times, loved exercise and fitness, and was good with crossbows. He wasn't always nice...and could be wild and loud when angered. The animal and child liking boy sat.

Lee- m- 17- human- NDRV3- Kiyo- Art- worst: math- Tags: open

The shoulder length black hair was pushed back behind his shoulders. His black cat ears and tail flicked and twitched a bit. Pretty eyes of the sweet and gentle boy looked around. The calculating and sometimes seemingly creepy one went to the main hall and found a seat.

Suki- 18- f- human- Bi- No 6- Nezumi + Shion- +Social studies -Math- Rats and a puppy- Tags: Himari

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then said "People seem to be going in now."

Yuli- 15- m- human- homo- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Math - Tags: open

The clever and observant purple (neck length) haired boy blinked brown eyes. The shy and generous one nodded.

Sayya- 15- f- human- bi- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Science - Tags: Yuli, Himari, Suki

The underachieving, video game loving brunette hummed. She shook out her long hair, and blinked pretty purple eyes. She looked to the other three. "Should we head in now?" she asked.

Jodie- 15- genderfluid- human- Voltron- Lance x Keith- +gym -science - has a Csomic wolf earth dog hybrid, black and white- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle, kind and caring one hummed. The animal and book loving, physical activity and water liking one walked to the school. The good natured golden heart found a place to sit.

Dane Fowl- 16- m- human- Bi; open- Artemis + Minerva- half sister- +Math -Social studies- Tags: Kelly

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy found them seats, and said "Let's sit here and watch for her."

Jamie- 15- genderfluid- human- DR Who- Corin and Rose Tyler- +math -science - Tags: open

They brushed through shoulder length brown streaked blonde hair. The playful and optimistic but slightly wild and sometimes loud one sat.

Deito- m- 16- Vulcan or Romulan, potentially part human- Star Trek- Alnor/Elnor- gym and art- worst: math and music- probably going to end up with Jamie- Tags: everyone basically/open

The creamy skinned male hummed and blinked brown eyes. Red and black hair was partially pulled back, showing off pointed ears. The book and art loving one hummed and headed for the orientation. The fiery, stubborn, wild, and sometimes shy one found a place to sit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:07 am

Cecilia : 17 : Female : Genshin Impact : ~Open
She'd gotten a decent hold on the layout of the main building, at least, by the time orientation rolled around. She hadn't bothered to drop any of her stuff off at her dorm, so her bag was still slung over her shoulder as she entered the main hall -- eyes flickering over the heads of students that had already arrived to pick out a free seat among the crowd.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:17 am

Kelly~ "Good idea." I said to Dane. I sat down in the spot Dane suggested.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:39 am

[yes lol]

Baia- 16- f- human- Bi; open for Danganronpa kids- Byakuya + Makoto- +Language Arts -Science- rats Lucy and Lester- Tags: Jewell

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde saw people going in. "Guess it's time to head in."

Rena (Ray-n-uh) Ishimaru-Oowada- 15- f- human- Danganronpa- Taka and Mondo- bi; open for Danganronpa kids- +gym/history -music/math- Tags: Zoku

The sweet and sensible golden hearted girl huffed at her brothers. The animal, exercise and history loving one said "I heard that...don't call us Devils."

Ayase Ogami- m- 16- human- Danganronpa- Sakura x Aoi- Kikai- +gym/art, probably creature studies -math/science - Tags: X

The black haired and gray eyed boy hummed and hurried to school. The sweet, art loving, intelligent boy went to the main hall.

Kalani Laurel- f- 17- human- Danganronpa- Izuru and Nagito- Ishari and Kelly- Language Arts- worst: math- Tags: open

The girl shook out her long ash blonde hair, and blinked reddish brown eyes. The sensible but sometimes dark and seemingly cold/cruel girl looked around. The kind and sometimes sweet female walked inside. The animal and book liking girl headed to the main hall.

Kotaro 'Kota'- 16- m- human- homo; Akira- Toko + Komaru- +Language arts -Science- dog Kuu- Tags: Akira and Jess

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed cute boy hummed. He shook his black-ended-brown haired head. He kept green and blue eyes focused ahead when they began to walk. He too walked into the hall when they got there, looking for somewhere to sit.

Dare Phantomhive- 16- m- human- homo; open for anime kids- Ciel + Lizzie- +Social studies -Science- horse- Tags: Vio

The dark ends of the blonde hair stood out on the boy. He blinked blue eyes, and hummed as they headed back through the door. They then went back to the stairs and down. They then found the main hall, and went through the doors. He hummed as he looked around it for a moment. He seemed to be looking for a place to sit, and almost missed what she said. "I...ah, yeah, that would be nice. Maybe we'll have lunch together?" he asked, because he knew some schools did that, but who knew.

Jess Saihara-Ouma- 15- f- human- NDRV3- Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Ouma- Relena- +Creature studies and language arts -gym and math- Tags: Akira/Kota

The redhead shook out long and curly red hair, and blinked brown eyes. The doe eyed pretty girl hummed as she smiled. The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery one smiled as Akira took her hand. The playful and loving but wild and loud at times girl walked into the hall once they got there.

The slender girl with the pretty eyes was only slightly taller then Jess. She didn't know Jess yet, but soon the sweet and silly one would. The sometimes seemingly too quiet and maybe calculating girl hummed. She shook out shoulder length wavy blonde hair, and sat.

Kiu- m- 18- human- homosexual- NDRV3- Kiibo (human) and Miu (male)- Science/math- worst: gym- Tags: open

The average height somewhat muscular but slender male hummed. He could be wild and loud like Miu, but also observant and intelligent like Kiibo. The sweet and gentle animal and book lover blinked turquoise eyes. He brushed through strawberry blonde hair, then sat.

Liss Momota- m- 16- human- asexual- NDRV3- Kaito and Maki- gym/language arts- worst: math- Tags: open

The heterochromatic eyed and dark hair five foot five boy hummed. He was loud at times, loved exercise and fitness, and was good with crossbows. He wasn't always nice...and could be wild and loud when angered. The animal and child liking boy sat.

The shoulder length black hair was pushed back behind his shoulders. His black cat ears and tail flicked and twitched a bit. Pretty eyes of the sweet and gentle boy looked around. The calculating and sometimes seemingly creepy one went to the main hall and found a seat.

Suki- 18- f- human- Bi- No 6- Nezumi + Shion- +Social studies -Math- Rats and a puppy- Tags: Himari

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then said "People seem to be going in now."

The clever and observant purple (neck length) haired boy blinked brown eyes. The shy and generous one nodded.

Sayya- 15- f- human- bi- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Science - Tags: Yuli, Himari, Suki

The underachieving, video game loving brunette hummed. She shook out her long hair, and blinked pretty purple eyes. She looked to the other three. "Should we head in now?" she asked.

Jodie- 15- genderfluid- human- Voltron- Lance x Keith- +gym -science - has a Csomic wolf earth dog hybrid, black and white- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle, kind and caring one hummed. The animal and book loving, physical activity and water liking one walked to the school. The good natured golden heart found a place to sit.

Dane Fowl- 16- m- human- Bi; open- Artemis + Minerva- half sister- +Math -Social studies- Tags: Kelly

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy said "I just hope they don't get to her on the way to this area..."

Jamie- 15- genderfluid- human- DR Who- Corin and Rose Tyler- +math -science - Tags: open

They brushed through shoulder length brown streaked blonde hair. The playful and optimistic but slightly wild and sometimes loud one sat.

Deito- m- 16- Vulcan or Romulan, potentially part human- Star Trek- Alnor/Elnor- gym and art- worst: math and music- probably going to end up with Jamie- Tags: everyone basically/open

The creamy skinned male hummed and blinked brown eyes. Red and black hair was partially pulled back, showing off pointed ears. The book and art loving one hummed and headed for the orientation. The fiery, stubborn, wild, and sometimes shy one found a place to sit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:27 am

Ishari believes in quick and painless deaths folks)
Jewell Maryam-Kanaya and Rose-Homestuck-16-tags:Baia

Jewell nodded, and went in.

Borudฤ Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-Danganronpa-17-tags:Gaku, Mayu

Boru noticed Mayu was scared, and ga her a hug. Don't be scared! Zoku is really nice!

Gakushi Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-danganronpa-17-tags:Boru, Mayu

Gaku rolled his eyes. I thought you were used to my sardonic humor by now. He looked around, and froze. Oh no....Ishari's about to explode. Duck and cover.

Bลkลซzoku Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-16-Danganronpa-tags:Rena

Zoku smiled at Mayu. It's OK. I am kind scary. Then she looked over as well. Oh. Well, we may have another crime scene on our hands.

Ishari Ishimaru-Genocider Syo and Kiyondo-17-tags:Diamond and emerald

Ishari scowled, and her eye flames grew slightly hotter. And what kind of betrayal constitutes torture as punishment? Couldn't you have just thrown them off and be done with it? Do you like seeing people squirm, is that it? Her knuckles grew white as she gripped the scythe-axe tighter.

Sequin Lawrence-Susie and Sammy-18-tags:open

Sequin had one of those cartoony rolly bags that looks like it would turn into a whole makeup studio at the press of a button

Scalemate-Undyne and Alphys-16-tags:open

Scalemate was chatting with a fellow monster

Himari-Sayori and Natsuki-18-tags:open

HImari nodded. Sure!

Ryลซgi Enoshima-Junko and Celeste-danganronpa-tags:open

Ryลซgi smiled. Oh help there, ladies. I am Ryลซgi Enoshima, at your service

Tylerr Vantas-Strider-Karkat and Dave-Homestuck-tags:open

He was polishing his glasses while listening to edgy music

Kikai Fujisaki-Chihiro-Danganronpa-tags: Attikor

Kikai smiled Attikor is a cool name, too! Oh, mine is Japanese for "machine". Mr.Souda named me, after I was built.

Smithy Jones-Jo Grant and Clifford Jones-Dr.Who-Tags:jolly

Smithy waved to Jolly. Hi![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:27 pm

[yes lol
@Creator: eh heh]

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde went in.

The sweet and sensible golden hearted girl huffed at her brothers. The animal, exercise and history loving one said "Oh great...We should probably get inside then."

The girl shook out her long ash blonde hair, and blinked reddish brown eyes. The sensible but sometimes dark and seemingly cold/cruel girl looked around. The kind and sometimes sweet female went into the hall. The animal and book liking girl found a place to sit.

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then said "Okay, let's go." She began to head to the doors then. They needed to go through those to get into the school, of course.

The clever and observant purple (neck length) haired boy blinked brown eyes. The shy and generous one followed.

The underachieving, video game loving brunette hummed. She shook out her long hair, and blinked pretty purple eyes. She followed.

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy said "I just hope they don't get to her on the way to this area..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 am

Jolly R Nook--Male--Son of Thomas Nook and Redd. Interactions;Open

Jolly sat there, sleepily. He didn't know what to do, and now he was playing with a small fidget toy.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me