Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:05 pm

Kelly~ I followed Dane into school. Dane and I needed a plan to deal with the twins. Hopefully we would figure out one. (I'm so tempted to make a kid of Garnet and Blue from Jewelpet Kira Deco.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira & Vio [vi.]

Postby koi.fish » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:17 pm

๐€๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐’๐š๐ข๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š-๐Ž๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š
male | 16 | danganronpa | tags: open

Looking around at the other students loitering in the campus, Akira felt his thoughts drift to his little sister and how she would fare at the school. He doubted that she would be as nervous as him knowing how bubbly and sweet she was. Even though he was only a year older than Jess, the black-haired boy still thought of her as his baby sister as she sometimes got honorifics wrong and was terrified of thunder and bees.
Shaking away his thoughts, Akira took another glance at the many people around the front of the school which ranged from two boys talking to a girl to a pair of students observing three other girls and a boy before he took a seat at the edge of a stone fountain. The golden-gray-eyed boy quietly took out a small sudoku pad and pencil and began scribbling down the numbers.

๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
female | 17 | black butler | tags: dare / open

Being usual non-observant self, Vio simply shrugged off her suspicious thoughts and had already walked past a few classroom doors and into another corridor before feeling something was off with her brother. Perhaps it was her swordsman reflexes or family intuition but the green-eyed girl turned around back to Dare. โ€Hey. Are you alright? You look... confused?โ€ Vio asked, unsure how to describe what her brother appeared to be feeling. He wouldnโ€™t stop in front of a window for no reason, would he? As far she knew, Dare always seemed to mind his own business.
The blue-black-haired girl glanced at the courtyard below them, intrigued by whatever Dare appeared to notice. Somehow, it made Vio more aware of her silent surroundings. The uneasy atmosphere of the hallways made the short-haired girl relieved about bringing her sword and being with another person to explore.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ค ๐จ ๐ข โ”€ โœฆ โ”€ ๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ฌ ๐ก โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they โ— AEDT โ— average
fish and chips enjoyer

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
Iโ€™m slow with replies

Thank you :3
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Baia- 16- f- human- Bi; open- Byakuya + Makoto- +Language Arts -Science- rats Lucy and Lester- Tags: Jewell

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde hummed. She said โ€œHuh...Interesting," then saw a...fox raccoon thing running on two legs? "Um...are there supposed to be animals here? Did you see that? Was that one of those...anthros?"

Kotaro 'Kota'- 16- m- human- homo; open- Toko + Komaru- +Language arts -Science- dog Kuu- Tags: open

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed cute boy hummed. He shook his black-ended-brown haired head. He blinked green and blue eyes, then grabbed his bag. He headed to school, and walked towards the doors then.

Suki- 18- f- human- Bi; open- No 6- Nezumi + Shion- +Social studies -Math- Rats and a puppy- Tags: Himari

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then tilted her head a bit. She said โ€œYour...your hand went through a desk?"

Tai Sakura- 16- m- human- homo; open- Akira + Futaba- +Math -Idk- Morgana technically, has kitten- Tags: open

The happy and silly but shy and nervous beautiful boy hummed. He brushed through ginger and black hair, then huffed. Gray eyes roamed as he walked.

Rou- 17- f- human- MDZS- Zixuan + Yanli- +Language Arts -Math- cat Zhen- Tags: Daiyu/open

Wip

Daiyu- 17 or 18- f- human- MDZS- Zhan + Wei- +Science -Idk- bunny Ayana- Tags: Rou/ open

The black haired and light eyed girl shook out her hair. She looked over at her cousin, and smiled as they walked together.

Dane Fowl- 16- m- human- Bi; open- Artemis + Minerva- half sister- +Math -Social studies- Tags: Kelly

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy walked in with her. He seemed to be thinking. He was trying to figure out, too, what they might do.

Nieko- 16- m- Neko- My street- Zane + Nana- +Social studies -Math- family cat/his kitten- Tags: open

The pink and black haired boy blinked eyes some shade of blue. His white tipped black tail flicked and moved. His black ears twitched and he hummed, then he walked. He finally reached school, and walked up to the building.

Dare Phantomhive- 16- m- human- homo; open- Ciel + Lizzie- +Social studies -Science- horse- Tags: Vio

The dark ends of the blonde hair stood out on the boy. He blinked blue eyes, and looked to his sister when she talked to him. "No, I'm not confused, but there's a lot of people. I guess they're all out there because the orientation hasn't started yet." He shook his head again, and stepped away from the window. "Well...shall we find those rooms?"

Yuli- 15- m- human- homo; open- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Math - Tags: open

The clever and observant purple (neck length) haired boy blinked brown eyes. Theshy and generous one headed to school.

Sayya- 15- f- human- bi; open- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Science - Tags: open

The underachieving, video game loving brunette hummed. She shook out her long hair, and blinked pretty purple eyes. She walked to the school.

Irie- 15- m- human- nope, sorry- Setsuna Graffiti- Ginga and Kou- +Language Arts -Math - Tags: open

The sweet and artistic, firework lover hummed. He combed his red hair, unique eyes blinking a moment then he shook his head. He picked out an outfit, dressed, went to eat then came back. The fiery and stubborn one brushed his teeth, got his bag, left the house, and went to school.

Caroll- 15- m- angel x demon- maybe- Supernatural- Destiel (Cass x Dean)- +Creature studies -math- Tags: open

The ash blonde and light eyes boy hummed and got ready. He ate, brushed his teeth, washed his face and went to school.

Jess Saihara-Ouma- 15- f- human- NDRV3- Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Ouma- +Creature studies and language arts -gym and math- Tags: X

The redhead shook out long and curly red hair, and blinked brown eyes. The doe eyed pretty girl hummed as she walked. The light skinned girl sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery one finally reached the school then. The playful and loving but wild and loud at times redhead walked omto the grounds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Kelly~ *Going through what knowledge I had gathered from reading the file mom has on Emerald and Diamond Koboi.*
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:31 pm

]Jewell Maryam-Kanaya and Rose-Homestuck-16-tags:Baia

Jewell shrugged. It's an odd school

Borudฤ Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-Danganronpa-17-tags:Gaku, Mayu

Boru nodded along Gakushi talking

Gakushi Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-danganronpa-17-tags:Boru, Mayu

Gaku pointed to Ryลซgi. If it wasn't bad enough Ishari is going here, we have our other cousin, Ryลซgi to deal with. He is the worst. Just steer clear of him, OK? And if he's mean to you, come get us. We know how to deal with him.

Ishari Ishimaru-Genocider Syo and Kiyondo-17-tags:Diamond and emerald

Ishari leaned on her scythe-axe.

Sequin Lawrence-Susie and Sammy-18-tags:open

Sequin had one of those cartoony rolly bags that looks like it would turn into a whole makeup studio at the press of a button

Scalemate-Undyne and Alphys-16-tags:open

Scalemate was chatting with a fellow monster

Himari-Sayori and Natsuki-18-tags:open

HImari shrugged. Things happen.

Ryลซgi Enoshima-Junko and Celeste-danganronpa-tags:open

Ryลซgi smiled. Oh help there, ladies. I am Ryลซgi Enoshima, at your service

Tylerr Vantas-Strider-Karkat and Dave-Homestuck-tags:open

He was polishing his glasses while listening to edgy music

Kikai Fujisaki-Chihiro-Danganronpa-tags: Attikor

Kikai smiled Attikor is a cool name, too! Oh, mine is Japanese for "machine". Mr.Souda named me, after I was built.[[/quote][/quote]
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 am

Mayu~ *Doesn't understand what is going on.* I got scared and took a few steps back.

Diamond~ Emerald and I noticed the weapon and looked at each other. "That's an interesting weapon." I said to Ishari.

Kelly~ *Thinking.*
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:15 am

Jewell Maryam-Kanaya and Rose-Homestuck-16-tags:Baia

Jewell shrugged. It's an odd school

Borudฤ Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-Danganronpa-17-tags:Gaku, Mayu

Boru gently took Mayu's hand. He's just a big ol' meanie. I promise he won't hurt you.

Gakushi Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-danganronpa-17-tags:Boru, Mayu

Gaku nodded. He takes after his mothers. That's what worries me. But on my stern honour, no one will harm you. .

Ishari Ishimaru-Genocider Syo and Kiyondo-17-tags:Diamond and emerald

Ishari smiled. Thanks! It was my Dad's, but I sharpened the inner edges so it's deadly.

Sequin Lawrence-Susie and Sammy-18-tags:open

Sequin had one of those cartoony rolly bags that looks like it would turn into a whole makeup studio at the press of a button

Scalemate-Undyne and Alphys-16-tags:open

Scalemate was chatting with a fellow monster

Himari-Sayori and Natsuki-18-tags:open

HImari shrugged. Things happen.

Ryลซgi Enoshima-Junko and Celeste-danganronpa-tags:open

Ryลซgi smiled. Oh help there, ladies. I am Ryลซgi Enoshima, at your service

Tylerr Vantas-Strider-Karkat and Dave-Homestuck-tags:open

He was polishing his glasses while listening to edgy music

Kikai Fujisaki-Chihiro-Danganronpa-tags: Attikor

Kikai smiled Attikor is a cool name, too! Oh, mine is Japanese for "machine". Mr.Souda named me, after I was built.

Smithy Jones-Jo Grant and Clifford Jones-Dr.Who-Tags:jolly

Smithy waved to Jolly. Hi!
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:36 pm

[okay, I'm definitely taking Rou and Daiyu out, since I actually never figured out their personalities much. They're still babies in my story, I need to write them in stuff more. Also taking out Nieko, because he'd actually go to Phoenix Drop High, the school Aphmau created for her series]

Baia- 16- f- human- Bi; open- Byakuya + Makoto- +Language Arts -Science- rats Lucy and Lester- Tags: Jewell

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde hummed. She said โ€œYeah, it seems like it."

Kotaro 'Kota'- 16- m- human- homo; open- Toko + Komaru- +Language arts -Science- dog Kuu- Tags: open

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed cute boy hummed. He shook his black-ended-brown haired head. He blinked green and blue eyes, then grabbed his bag. He headed to school, and walked towards the doors then.

Suki- 18- f- human- Bi; open- No 6- Nezumi + Shion- +Social studies -Math- Rats and a puppy- Tags: Himari

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then said "Yeah."

Tai Sakura- 16- m- human- homo; open- Akira + Futaba- +Math -Idk- Morgana technically, has kitten- Tags: open

The happy and silly but shy and nervous beautiful boy hummed. He brushed through ginger and black hair, then huffed. Gray eyes roamed as he walked.

Dane Fowl- 16- m- human- Bi; open- Artemis + Minerva- half sister- +Math -Social studies- Tags: Kelly

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy thought.

Dare Phantomhive- 16- m- human- homo; open- Ciel + Lizzie- +Social studies -Science- horse- Tags: Vio

The dark ends of the blonde hair stood out on the boy. He blinked blue eyes, and looked to his sister when she talked to him. "No, I'm not confused, but there's a lot of people. I guess they're all out there because the orientation hasn't started yet." He shook his head again, and stepped away from the window. "Well...shall we find those rooms?"

Yuli- 15- m- human- homo; open- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Math - Tags: open

The clever and observant purple (neck length) haired boy blinked brown eyes. Theshy and generous one headed to school.

Sayya- 15- f- human- bi; open- Yuri and Sora- +Language Arts -Science - Tags: open

The underachieving, video game loving brunette hummed. She shook out her long hair, and blinked pretty purple eyes. She walked to the school.

Irie- 15- m- human- nope, sorry- Setsuna Graffiti- Ginga and Kou- +Language Arts -Math - Tags: open

The sweet and artistic, firework lover hummed. He combed his red hair, unique eyes blinking a moment then he shook his head. He picked out an outfit, dressed, went to eat then came back. The fiery and stubborn one brushed his teeth, got his bag, left the house, and went to school.

Caroll- 15- m- angel x demon- maybe- Supernatural- Destiel (Cass x Dean)- +Creature studies -math- Tags: open

The ash blonde and light eyes boy hummed and got ready. He ate, brushed his teeth, washed his face and went to school.

Jess Saihara-Ouma- 15- f- human- NDRV3- Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Ouma- +Creature studies and language arts -gym and math- Tags: X

The redhead shook out long and curly red hair, and blinked brown eyes. The doe eyed pretty girl hummed as she walked. The light skinned girl sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery one finally reached the school then. The playful and loving but wild and loud at times redhead walked omto the grounds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira & Vio [vii.]

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:20 am

๐€๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐’๐š๐ข๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š-๐Ž๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š
male | 16 | danganronpa | tags: open

Looking around at the other students loitering in the campus, Akira felt his thoughts drift to his little sister and how she would fare at the school. He doubted that she would be as nervous as him knowing how bubbly and sweet she was. Even though he was only a year older than Jess, the black-haired boy still thought of her as his baby sister as she sometimes got honorifics wrong and was terrified of thunder and bees.
Shaking away his thoughts, Akira took another glance at the many people around the front of the school which ranged from two boys talking to a girl to a pair of students observing three other girls and a boy before he took a seat at the edge of a stone fountain. The golden-gray-eyed boy quietly took out a small sudoku pad and pencil and began scribbling down the numbers.

๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
female | 17 | black butler | tags: dare / open

โ€œOh! I see! Well yeah, I guess thereโ€™d be a lot of people waiting for orientation to start at this time,โ€ the green-eyed girl replied with a sweet smile back on her face, most probably relief from knowing her brother wasnโ€™t as anxious as she was. โ€œOf course! They might just be a few more corridors down!โ€ Vio gave her brother a final reassuring look, mostly for her own comfort, before excitedly making her way down the long hallways of classrooms in an attempt to find the one that housed the creature studies lessons. With the size of the school being as large as it was, the navigating activity Dare and Vio had taken upon themselves would probably keep them entertained for quite a while, especially with the creepy atmosphere getting to them which the blue-black-haired girl decided to overlook as a form of staging like haunted-houses used. Perhaps returning to fond memories she had of going to those in carnivals and circuses back in London would would keep her at ease.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ค ๐จ ๐ข โ”€ โœฆ โ”€ ๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ฌ ๐ก โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they โ— AEDT โ— average
fish and chips enjoyer

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
Iโ€™m slow with replies

Thank you :3
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:13 pm

[hey, could I send my Yuri MC kids over to Himari and my girl?]

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde hummed. She said โ€œYeah, it seems like it."

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then said "Yeah."

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy thought.

The dark ends of the blonde hair stood out on the boy. He blinked blue eyes, and looked to his sister when she talked to him. "Yeah, let's hope the classrooms are close. Which way do we go, left or right?" he asked, sure they could go both ways up here. There must be classes in both directions. It would be weird if there weren't, but then again the library could be up here too.

The redhead shook out long and curly red hair, and blinked brown eyes. The doe eyed pretty girl hummed as she walked. The light skinned girl sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery one spotted her adoptive brother. The playful and loving but wild and loud at times redhead called "Onii-chan!" and headed for Akira.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me