Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:44 am

Hello _____

You have been selected to come to our prestigious (totally not Hope's Peak) high school. Your parents probably did something important, or have a lot of influence. You will learn regular subjets, such as Math, Language arts (In any language you need), science, and Social studies. Because of the strong link between worlds you will also learn creature studies and our social studies curriculum includes studies of other worlds. Our campus includes dorms and a comfortable lounge. We hope you will join us

Warm regards,
Headmistress Snow

Welcome to Tolethe High school fellow fankids

discussion thread
Last edited by GaySunLord on Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Regulations

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:59 am

Follow all of Tess' rules

Any and all universes are welcome!

Canon x Canon parents only please

Fankids need to be 16-18

If you want to have a fankid for a ship someone already has a kid for, please pm to see if they are ok with siblings!

.........Not many rules here

In roleplay rules:

No sleeping outside of dorms

No illegal things, you are underage

Dorms are shared between two people, genders and ages do not matter

No violence against staff or students

You are allowed to return home on holidays only

Skipping class is a puinshable offence

There are no classes on weekends
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character list

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:00 am

Jewell Maryam
Borudā Ishimaru-Oowada
Gakushi Ishimaru-Oowada
Ishari Ishimaru
Sequin Lawrence
Mayu
Kelly Short-Fowl
Baia
Kotaro 'Kota'
Suki
Tai Sakura
Rou
Daiyu
Dane Fowl
Nieko
Dare Phantomhive
Chelsea Singer
Emerald Koboi
Diamond Koboi
Scalemate
Himari
Attikor Lokison
Ryūgi Enoshima
Tylerr Vantas-Strider
Kikai Fujisaki
Grace Ramirez
Last edited by GaySunLord on Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:01 am

Nothing here for right now
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Places

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:09 am

Dorm wing- west wing of the school, includes all dorm areas and student leisure center

Main hall-front of the school

Courtyard-Acsess through several doors in the dorm wing, encompasses the entire back end of school, includes statue graden and outdoor study area, as well as sports fields

Class wing-Includes the math room, science lab, social studies and language arts halls, art room, creature studies lab, and various other extra classrooms and storage closets
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:04 am

Headmistress- Headmistress Snow, a scholar from Jordan College.
Universe: The His dark Materials series
Appearance: A tall, slender dark skinned lady that usually wears a green, formfitting dress that matches her unusually green eyes. Her daemon is a snake named Kenlir

Secretary-Mr.Widart, a human(?)
Universe:Unknown
appearance:Always wears a hooded cloak.

Creature studies: Miss Fenirr, a jade-blooded troll
Universe:Homestuck
Appearance: Shortish with very long black hair, always wears a dress with the Viries symbol on it

Language arts: Kenhir, a flame monster
Universe:undertale
Appearance: Looks mostly human, except for the fact he has a live volcano for a head

Mathematics: Kane Ito, human, former ultimate arithmetician
Universe:Danganronpa
Apperance: Tall, lanky, and wear a crisp suit. The most boring looking person ever

Science:Benji Mosh, an ink creature
Universe: bendy and the ink machine
Appearance: Completely covered in ink, but wears yellowy overalls and an ink stained button up shirt. Also has really creepy yellow glowing eyes

Art : Marina Jenny, a human
Universe: Fran Bow
Appearance: She always wears a bright, poofy pastel dress, matching the ribbons she holds up her brown hair with. She has dark, almost black eyes.

Music: Julie Resen, a ink creature, former chellist
Universe: Bendy and the Ink machine
Appearance: Covered entirely in ink, wit glowing yellow eyes. Usually wears a yellowish dress with a matching cardigan
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Totally not sus-Fankid highschool roleplay O&A

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:09 am

Jewell Maryam-Kanaya and Rose-Homestuck-16-tags:open

Jewell was checking her knitting bag, making sure she had all her equipment, and nodded.

Borudā Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-Danganronpa-17-tags:Gaku

Boru was carring his bag, and just jumping out of his skin for excitement. Oh boy! WE are gonna meet so many new people....they are all gonna looks so different.... He made and excited squeaking noise

Gakushi Ishimaru-Oowada-Kiyotaka and Mondo-danganronpa-17-tags:Boru

Gaku sighed, pulling his roller bag closer. Boru, you need to calm down. You'll scare everyone off.

Ishari Ishimaru-Genocider Syo and Kiyondo-17-tags:open

Ishari was spinning around, trying to make sure she has her scythe-axe. She did. Yall are in trouble now

Sequin Lawrence-Susie and Sammy-18-tags:open

Sequin had one of those cartoony rolly bags that looks like it would turn into a whole makeup studio at the press of a button

Scalemate-Undyne and Alphys-16-tags:open

Scalemate was chatting with a fellow monster

Himari-Sayori and Natsuki-18-tags:open

HImari was tightening her pigtails
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:28 am

Mayu\Human/Siren/Daughter of Lilith and Roland/ borderlands 2~ I looked at the doors of the school. ”I want to go back to Pandora.” I thought to myself.. Two girls who seemed like twins(Emerald and Diamond) pushed past me. I didn’t say anything.

Emerald Koboi/ Pixie/ daughter of Opal Koboi and Briar Cudgeon~ Diamond and I have been kicked out of many schools because we hurt some students. This is was the 12th or 13th school we’ve had to go. Diamond and I are Pixies. “We should definitely do something to that girl(Mayu), because why not.” I said to Diamond softly.

Diamond Koboi\Pixie/Emerald’s twin- I smiled at my twin. “That would be fun, and I was thinking the exact same thing sis, we’re twins, so we do end up having the same ideas a lot.” I said to Emerald. (Poor Mayu)

Kelly short-fowl\Fairy-human/ daughter of Captain Holly Short-Fowl and Artemis Fowl the second- I leaned against a nearby wall. My pointed ears picked up a conversation between some girls but I ignored it. Dad had mentioned another kid but I didn’t know who the other kid was. I do plan on disobeying orders because I can’t help it, I got that from my mom Holly.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 pm

Baia- 16- f- human- Bi; open- Byakuya + Makoto- +Language Arts -Science- rats Lucy and Lester- Tags: open

The sassy and playful but smug and arrogant pretty blonde hummed. She shook out her light brown ended hair. She blinked green eyes, put on a gray shirt and some shorts and socks. She had breakfast, then she headed to the school.

Kotaro 'Kota'- 16- m- human- homo; open- Toko + Komaru- +Language arts -Science- dog Kuu- Tags: open

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed cute boy hummed. He shook his black-ended-brown haired head. He blinked green and blue eyes, then got dressed and went to eat. He then grabbed his bag, and headed to school.

Suki- 18- f- human- Bi; open- No 6- Nezumi + Shion- +Social studies -Math- Rats and a puppy- Tags: open

The pretty gray haired girl hummed as she looked around. She blinked blue eyes, then went to her clothes. She pulled out an outfit containing a pink shirt. She hummed as she dressed, went to eat, then headed to school.

Tai Sakura- 16- m- human- homo; open- Akira + Futaba- +Math -Idk- Morgana technically, has kitten- Tags: open

The happy and silly but shy and nervous beautiful boy hummed. He brushed through ginger and black hair, then huffed. Gray eyes roamed the room, then he got dressed. He hummed as he went to eat, then he headed out.

Rou- 17- f- human- MDZS- Zixuan + Yanli- +Language Arts -Math- cat Zhen- Tags: Daiyu/open

Wip

Daiyu- 17 or 18- f- human- MDZS- Zhan + Wei- +Science -Idk- bunny Ayana- Tags: Rou/ open

Wip

Dane Fowl- 16- m- human- Bi; open- Artemis + Minerva- half sister- +Math -Social studies- Tags: open

The sweet and loving (to family) blonde and dark haired boy hummed. The stubborn and cold blue eyed boy got dressed. He’s wearing a blue and gray shirt; he went to eat. He then grabbed his bag and headed to school, seeing a pointy eared girl.

Nieko- 16- m- Neko- My street- Zane + Nana- +Social studies -Math- family cat/his kitten- Tags: open

The pink and black haired boy blinked eyes some shade of blue. His white tipped black tail flicked and moved. His black ears twitched and he hummed, then he ate and got ready. He grabbed his bag and said good bye, then headed to school.

Dare Phantomhive- 16- m- human- homo; open- Ciel + Lizzie- +Social studies -Science- horse- Tags: open

The dark ends of the blonde hair stood out on the boy. He blinked blue eyes, and smiled sweetly at his parents. He ate his breakfast, then brushed his teeth. He then grabbed his bag and headed to the school, and smiled.

Chelsea Singer- 17- f- human demon- Bi; open- Supernatural- Crowley + Bobby- +Social studies -Math- Demon dog S- Tags: open

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:21 pm

Kelly short-fowl\Fairy-human/ daughter of Captain Holly Short-Fowl and Artemis Fowl the second~ There was something odd about that girl(Mayu). I turned to see a guy(Dane). “Hi. I said to Dane.

Mayu\Human/Siren/Daughter of Lilith and Roland/ borderlands 2~ I walked toward the large doors to the front of the school. I was still scared, I just hope nothing would trigger my ptsd from seeing handsome jack kill my father Roland. I seemed to already have two enemies. I am used to everything trying to kill mom, me and the crimson raiders on Pandora.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me