Trapped! (A multi fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trapped! (A multi fandom RP)

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 pm

//Oop okay
Eʟɪ Cʟᴀʀᴋ
[Male] // [Human] // [Living Room] // [Tags; Double D, Natsume, Madara, Asriel, Chara]
    "She really is. Although our meeting was by chance and fate, I'm very glad to call her my trusted companion." The seer responded to Natsume, a soft smile spreading across his face as he spoke about his dear friend. Listening to Asriel, he gave a small hum. "She did her best. She may not have been able to help Sans but really an owl is quite limited in terms of comfort." he said with a light chuckle. "She may know and do more than the average bird, but her body is still that of a predator. It's pretty hard for an animal to be able to understand human emotions when even we humans have a hard time understanding it. But while the past can't be changed, the future can. We can still support your friend." he said. "Well, those are just the ramblings of a seer though. Take what you will from them." he laughed softly. "Do we have a specific location in mind? Or are we wandering about? Either works for me." Eli asked softly.

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥

{Male} \\ {Human} \\ {Kitchen} \\ {Tags; Dean, Miracle, Jack, Lorell, }
    As Miracle whined, he figured it was time to stop his excessive petting. Honestly, his own movements surprised him but he just couldn't seem to stop. Withdrawing his hand, he stood up and patted himself down lightly, putting on his gloves once again. Snapping them tight, he quickly retrieved his cosmetic case and, carefully packing his items in, closed it up. Picking it up by the handle once again, he looked to the rest of the group. He didn't say anything as he had no idea what to do and where things are, but his slightly tilted head indicated to the rest of the group about his curiosity. He did not mind exploring wherever they decide to go.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:40 pm

[ :mrgreen:]

Takashi (I think) Natsume- m- human- crush is an oc- 16- Natsume Yuujinchou- Tags: Madara, Eli, Double D, Chara, Asriel

The light haired boy smiled a bit as he looked at the boy. He then glanced to the goat child and the red eyed child. He then said "That sounds like me and Madara. Madara and I, we met because I released him from this lucky cat (I think). He wanted to eat me...but I guess he knew my grandmother and I smelled like her or something. It's kind of fuzzy after making so many other memories. He's sworn to protect me now, though. Hmm...we could just wander, unless anyone thinks there's a map of this place."

Madara; Nyanko sensei- m- fox creature- has a mate and offspring- unknown- Natsume Yuujinchou- Tags: Natsume, Eli, Double D, Chara, Asriel

The red and blue headed and backed lucky cat yawned a bit now. He then smiled a little.

Chara- agender- 12 or 14- human- Undertale- shipped w/ OC- Tags: Asriel, Eli and co

The brunette with red eyes smiled at the goat child. They then looked to the others, and shrugged as they said "There could be...We wouldn't know where to find it, though. So if it's all the same to everyone, I say we just start wandering."

Frisk Dreamurr- Agender- 12 to 14- human- Undertale- has date/so- Tags: waiting for Eli and co

The brown haired child had their eyes closed, like they always did. Either they had really good sensory skills, or the eyes weren't completely shut. Anyhow, they were stuck in a room...There were no windows from what they could tell, and the door was jammed or being held shut.

Sans- m- young adult- human w/ powers- Human/Over tale- has an angel boyfriend- Tags: Papyrus/open

The white haired male groaned and sat up. He brushed a hand through his hair, blinking bright eyes then shaking his head. He wore the same clothes as the regular Sans of course. He glanced over beside him, and saw his taller and skinnier brother was there.

Papyrus- m- young adult- human w/ powers- same- also has bf- Tags: Sans/open

The white haired male with slightly longer hair made a small sound. He woke up and sat up, checking his scarf and it was still there. He sighed with relief, then looked at his clothes. He shook his head, looking over to his brother and smiling at him.

Miracle- adult- male- he/ him- dog (doodle)- nope- no special powers but being cute- Supernatural- Tags: Dean and co, Aesop

The golden cream colored smaller but not too small dog wagged. He then looked to the others.

Jack Kline (Winchester)- m- Young adult (physically)- Arch angel (Lucifer- fallen) x human- Supernatural- Lorell is boyfriend- Tags: Lorell, Dean, Miracle, Aesop

The golden brown haired boy blinked blue eyes and looked to Lorell, smiling as he and the other boy stood together now. He finished off the crackers and water with him, then said "Next floor, let's go to the next floor!" and looked to them.

Lorell- m- 18- human- Supernatural- Jack's boyfriend- has a dog- Tags: Jack, Dean, Miracle, Assop

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed a bit, and smiled sweetly at his boyfriend as they continued to eat. The red and brown haired one finished his crackers and water, then nodded to his boyfriend and said "I don't mind that."

Dean Winchester- 41 or 42- m- he/him- human- loves Castiel- has guns and stuff- Supernatural- Tags: Miracle, Jack/Lorell, Aesop

The golden brown haired and green eyed male smiled at the dog and boys, then hummed a small moment as he looked around. He then laughed a little as he listened to the half angel speak excitedly of going up to the next floor. He nodded to him, put a hand on Miracle's head, looked to Aesop and asked "Do you mind that?"

Amaterasu- f- brush Kami (wolf one)- has a mate, sons and daughter- nickname Ammy- unknown- Okami- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The red marked white she wolf smiled. She wagged her tail a bit, and waited for the weredog to lead the way.

Chibiterasu- m- wolf x brush Kami- Oki x Ammy; has crush- Chibi- 12 as humanoid- Okamiden- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The miniature copy of his mom wagged. He stood close by her side, and panted a bit.

Dark Sun- m- same- same; has crush- separate from Chibi; Darky- 12 for this- Okamiden- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The usually dark, cold, cruel and sometimes evil male huffed... His tail flicked lightly some, as he now just sat down.

Amaya- f- same; maybe Jinku- oc child- 5 or 6- Okamiden- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The blue marked white pup girl wagged her tail as she looked at the fox child. She smiled, then looked to the dog boy. "Yeah, yeah, lead the way, lead the way. You can probably smell lots of things, and know what they are but I need more training because I'm a pup."

Wanyin Amiya- m- human x weredog- homo- 18- OC- Ali (sister), Ying (adopted brother), Mei (adopted sister), Xuan (brother in law), Rulan (nephew), Wang (Ying's man), Sira (Mei's)- Tags: Amaya and co

The people and dog/cat loving human weredog hummed. The blue eyed boy, long black hair loose, smiled. "Okay," he said simply with a gentle nod, and changed forms. The human weredog cross wagged, then began to trot across the yard, or property.

Blanche- young adult- agender- they/them- human- Likes oc- Articuno is bonded- Pokemon Go- Tags: Miguel and Inspector Gadget

The silvery perhaps white haired and green eyed one smiled a bit as they watched him and the other male. They shook their head a bit. They then looked at the assortment of ingredients. The kitchen was big enough for two tables and two or three counters. They saw a group of people and a creature near one. They shrugged a bit, to their self. They then looked to Gadget. They looked from him to the creature, and said "Sort of like that, I guess, but not quite the same, and do you know what kind of creature that is?" and pointed at Miracle. (dog)

Springtrap and Savannah- adult; very young child- m; f- Animatronic w/ humanoid form; Nekomata- FNAF- he and oc adopted her- Tags: each other/open

The blonde haired bunny eared and potentially tailed male picked up the girl. She'd turned back to humanoid form.

Futaba Sakura- f- human- Akira and oc- 16 or 17- P5- Tags: Akira, Morgana, Gemmei

The orange haired girl smiled as she looked at her boyfriend. She (sorry, I'm waiting to see if tropic answers about maps, then I'll post them again)

Akira/Ren- m- human- Futaba and oc- 16 or 17- P5- Tags: Morgana, Futaba, Gemmei

The raven dark haired boy blinked his eyes as he smiled down at the cat as he held him. He (same)

Morgana- m- cat- has mate (male) and kits- young adult- P5- Tags: Akira, Futaba, Gemmei

The black and white, yellow collar wearing cat purred a bit as he was held. His white tipped tail flicked and moved a couple times.

Goro Akechi- 16/17- m- Asexual and aromantic- human- P5- Tags: Arisa

The light brown haired male -still walking-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:30 am

Ambrosia
she fell to the floor and looked around, than disappeared into the shadows thinking this was the next hunger games
naur
she continues playing
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Eʟɪ Cʟᴀʀᴋ
[Male] // [Human] // [Living Room] // [Tags; Double D, Natsume, Madara, Asriel, Chara]
    "She really is. Although our meeting was by chance and fate, I'm very glad to call her my trusted companion." The seer responded to Natsume, a soft smile spreading across his face as he spoke about his dear friend. Listening to Asriel, he gave a small hum. "She did her best. She may not have been able to help Sans but really an owl is quite limited in terms of comfort." he said with a light chuckle. "She may know and do more than the average bird, but her body is still that of a predator. It's pretty hard for an animal to be able to understand human emotions when even we humans have a hard time understanding it. But while the past can't be changed, the future can. We can still support your friend." he said. "Well, those are just the ramblings of a seer though. Take what you will from them." he laughed softly. "Do we have a specific location in mind? Or are we wandering about? Either works for me." Eli asked softly.

/I'll wait for Duckii to respond ^^

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥

{Male} \\ {Human} \\ {Kitchen} \\ {Tags; Dean, Miracle, Jack, Lorell, }
    Aesop nodded, completely fine with their choice to explore the upstairs. He was curious himself anyhow. Though he did wonder if the stairs can hold up under their weight. You never know if it has rotted beyond repair. Picking at his sleeves again, he waited for the rest to take the lead.

𝒥𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓇
// Male \\ Human // Outside the manor \\ Tags; N/A //
    There was a bright flash of light and the sound of camera shutters clicking before everything turned grey and time stood still. The Photographer has taken another photo. With three survivors eliminated and 4 ciphers still remaining, Joseph knew for sure this would, once again, result in a flawless victory for him. The worst that could happen is the last survivor managing to finish one cipher and get the dungeon. It'd still count as a win for him either way, so he wasn't too concerned, but getting a four elimination is more satisfactory. Giving a small smirk he held up a photograph and flipped it around, exiting the photo world just as soon as a cipher finished. Humming, he started to head over to a dungeon location, trying to cut off the survivor's path. Getting such an easy win put the Photographer in a good mood though so he didn't search too hard for them. A dead silence that soon followed after told him that the survivor has indeed found the dungeon before him and escaped. Even the birds in the map was oddly silent. Giving a small sigh he stretched himself. He was honestly too old for these cat chase mouse games. He can barely keep up with the survivors pace. With another flash his photo world ended and the exit gate opened for him to leave the map. He can always teleport back to the manor like the rest of the hunters, but he decided to walk the way this time. Not only is it good exercise for his old body, but it was nice to see the scenery too. Unlike the rest of the hunters, he is not a bloodthirsty murderer and always out to kill the survivors. Of course, that does not make him any less dangerous. Exiting the area he started his long walk to the manor.

Joseph has had enough of the mansion and the owner of this wretched place. During his walk back, he had spotted a deer nearby. Thinking it would make for a pretty photograph, he had stopped to set up his camera. By the time he finished though, the deer had bounded several steps further into the forest. Joseph was not about to let this opportunity pass by him though. Determinedly, he had carefully moved the camera closer. To which the deer walked forward again. He moved the camera. The deer moved again. And the cycle repeats. Joseph was close to just charging in and stabbing the poor thing, but he held himself back. Patience is a virtue after all. But his patience is nearing it's limits. Moving the camera again, he accidentally brushed against the leaves of a nearby bush. This immediately alerted the creature and it ran away. Cursing in French, he ran forward in hopes of capturing just one photo. Hilariously though, he managed to trip himself over some tree roots. Flinging his hands forward, he braced himself for impact only to feel... nothing? His eyes widened a bit. He had followed the deer so far he hadn't realized he had wandered close to a steep slope. Before he could make a single noise he started to fall.

Tumbling down the slope he finally slid to a stop at the end. Groaning, he mentally cursed his obliviousness. If anyone else were to see him, he'd be a laughingstock. A nobleman, tripping and falling down a cliff? How laughable. His sword laying at the side, he slowly got up and tested his arms and legs. Other than feeling sore all over, nothing was broken which was good. He certainly looked like a mess though, with dirt and grass stuck all over his clothes. Clicking his tongue out of annoyance, he glanced up at the slope. He certainly won't be able to go back the way he came. He'll have to see if he can find his way through the forest. Dusting himself off to the best of his ability, he pulled a couple leaves and twigs out of his hair before stalking his way through the forest, his good mood from before completely gone. He was damn pissed. Loudly walking through the forest, he was surprised to see a walkway stretch out before the line of trees in front of him. No way was he this close to the path? Not that he is complaining. Taking it as is, he quickly walked out of the forest and headed forwards. Once he gets back he is definitely going to take a bath and get his clothes cleaned. And fast, before anyone else could see him in this sorry state.

He was quick to notice something was wrong, though. First, the manor that stretched out before his eyes was way too old and crumbled. Unless he went through some sort of time portal and went to the future, there was no way this was the manor he knows. Second, despite having fallen down a cliff and walking a fair distance, he was not feeling tired or out of breath at all. His usual self would not be able to handle such taxing activities without gasping and panting for air. Glancing downwards clearly told him he has somehow returned to his young self, something that only existed in his photo world. Though he did not mind this change of events, he certainly did mind arriving at an unknown destination. He was too annoyed and tired to turn around and find his way back though. It does mean he might would not be able to clean himself off as he planned. Pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing very loudly, he shook his head in utter disbelief at what he is about to do. Creaking open the gates to his newfound place, he briskly walked forwards to the front entrance, trying to brush off the dirt and grass to the best of his abilities. Reaching the front doors, he politely knocked on the doors. Seeing how worn-down this building was, he doubted anyone would be here though. His suspicions was confirmed when no one answered the door as he stood there for a good few minutes. Sighing, he decided to get it over with. Grabbing the door handle he opened it carefully. He may be a hunter and have a weapon right now, but that was only for the manor. Now, in this unknown place, it would be foolish of him to just brazenly walk into whatever trouble that may exist. Plus, he can see there were definite signs of people living inside, as the lights was still on. Stepping inside, he slowly closed the door behind him out of habit. "Eh, hello?" he called out in the dimly lit entryway.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

Asriel--Eli and co
"Well...she is still a good owl." he smiled. "Uh...I didn't think so. We can just wander until we find something useful? Thats what I would do."
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47 pm

Eʟɪ Cʟᴀʀᴋ
    The seer shrugged. "I guess we are at a consensus then." he replied, agreeing with the group's decision to wander about. "I'll see if I can make a map of the place by the time my owl comes back." he said, waiting for Natsume and Chara to take the lead in the meantime.

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥

[size=85]{Male} \\ {Human} \\ {Kitchen} \\ {Tags; Dean, Miracle, Jack, Lorell, }
      Aesop nodded, completely fine with their choice to explore the upstairs. He was curious himself anyhow. Though he did wonder if the stairs can hold up under their weight. You never know if it has rotted beyond repair. Picking at his sleeves again, he waited for the rest to take the lead.

𝒥𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓇
      -We waiteth-
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

[im going to do a couple posts, then we'll say they're close enough and I'll have Frisk call out. They need a key to the closest/room Frisk is trapped in, though, so they'll need to find the humanoid monster that has the said key.]

Takashi (I think) Natsume- m- human- crush is an oc- 16- Natsume Yuujinchou- Tags: Madara, Eli, Double D, Chara, Asriel

The light haired boy smiled a bit as he looked at the boy. He then glanced to the goat child and the red eyed child. He then said "Okay," and nodded. He looked to Chara and dipped his head, then began to walk once more as they both led the way.

Madara; Nyanko sensei- m- fox creature- has a mate and offspring- unknown- Natsume Yuujinchou- Tags: Natsume, Eli, Double D, Chara, Asriel

The red and blue headed and backed lucky cat yawned a bit now.

Chara- agender- 12 or 14- human- Undertale- shipped w/ OC- Tags: Asriel, Eli and co

The brunette with red eyes smiled at the goat child. They then looked to the others, and nodded at the others. They began to wonder if Frisk had ended up here...They then shook their head before nodding to Natsume and leading the way too.

Frisk Dreamurr- Agender- 12 to 14- human- Undertale- has date/so- Tags: waiting for Eli and co

The brown haired child had their eyes closed, like they always did. Either they had really good sensory skills, or the eyes weren't completely shut. Anyhow, they were stuck in a room...There were no windows from what they could tell, and the door was jammed or being held shut.

Sans- m- young adult- human w/ powers- Human/Over tale- has an angel boyfriend- Tags: Papyrus/open

The white haired male groaned and sat up. He brushed a hand through his hair, blinking bright eyes then shaking his head. He wore the same clothes as the regular Sans of course. He glanced over beside him, and saw his taller and skinnier brother was there.

Papyrus- m- young adult- human w/ powers- same- also has bf- Tags: Sans/open

The white haired male with slightly longer hair made a small sound. He woke up and sat up, checking his scarf and it was still there. He sighed with relief, then looked at his clothes. He shook his head, looking over to his brother and smiling at him.

Miracle- adult- male- he/ him- dog (doodle)- nope- no special powers but being cute- Supernatural- Tags: Dean and co, Aesop

The golden cream colored smaller but not too small dog wagged. He then looked to the others.

Jack Kline (Winchester)- m- Young adult (physically)- Arch angel (Lucifer- fallen) x human- Supernatural- Lorell is boyfriend- Tags: Lorell, Dean, Miracle, Aesop

The golden brown haired boy blinked blue eyes and looked to Lorell, smiling as he and the other boy stood together. He nodded as he looked at the others, then waited for Dean to lead the way, deciding to let the older man do so.

Lorell- m- 18- human- Supernatural- Jack's boyfriend- has a dog- Tags: Jack, Dean, Miracle, Assop

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed a bit, and smiled sweetly at his boyfriend as they stood. The red and brown haired one waited as well, as it seemed Dean was their temporary leader, though honestly the boys always let him lead.

Dean Winchester- 41 or 42- m- he/him- human- loves Castiel- has guns and stuff- Supernatural- Tags: Miracle, Jack/Lorell, Aesop

The golden brown haired and green eyed male smiled at the dog and boys, then hummed a small moment as he looked around. He then began to walk out of the kitchen and to the stairs, saying "Wait here," and heading up them slow and carefully. He sighed with relief when he managed to actually make it up without anything bad happening. He then called "You can all come up, but you should probably go one or two at time, though one at a time seems safer."

Amaterasu- f- brush Kami (wolf one)- has a mate, sons and daughter- nickname Ammy- unknown- Okami- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The red marked white she wolf smiled. She wagged her tail a bit, and waited for the weredog to lead the way.

Chibiterasu- m- wolf x brush Kami- Oki x Ammy; has crush- Chibi- 12 as humanoid- Okamiden- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The miniature copy of his mom wagged. He stood close by her side, and panted a bit.

Dark Sun- m- same- same; has crush- separate from Chibi; Darky- 12 for this- Okamiden- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The usually dark, cold, cruel and sometimes evil male huffed... His tail flicked lightly some, as he now just sat down.

Amaya- f- same; maybe Jinku- oc child- 5 or 6- Okamiden- Tags: family, Jinku, Wanyin

The blue marked white pup girl wagged her tail as she looked at the fox child. She smiled, then looked to the dog boy. "Yeah, yeah, lead the way, lead the way. You can probably smell lots of things, and know what they are but I need more training because I'm a pup."

Wanyin Amiya- m- human x weredog- homo- 18- OC- Ali (sister), Ying (adopted brother), Mei (adopted sister), Xuan (brother in law), Rulan (nephew), Wang (Ying's man), Sira (Mei's)- Tags: Amaya and co

The people and dog/cat loving human weredog hummed. The blue eyed boy, long black hair loose, smiled. "Okay," he said simply with a gentle nod, and changed forms. The human weredog cross wagged, then began to trot across the yard, or property.

Blanche- young adult- agender- they/them- human- Likes oc- Articuno is bonded- Pokemon Go- Tags: Miguel and Inspector Gadget

The silvery perhaps white haired and green eyed one smiled a bit as they watched him and the other male. They shook their head a bit. They then looked at the assortment of ingredients. The kitchen was big enough for two tables and two or three counters. They saw a group of people and a creature near one. They shrugged a bit, to their self. They then looked to Gadget. They looked from him to the creature, and said "Sort of like that, I guess, but not quite the same, and do you know what kind of creature that is?" and pointed at Miracle. (dog)

Springtrap and Savannah- adult; very young child- m; f- Animatronic w/ humanoid form; Nekomata- FNAF- he and oc adopted her- Tags: each other/open

The blonde haired bunny eared and potentially tailed male picked up the girl. She'd turned back to humanoid form.

Futaba Sakura- f- human- Akira and oc- 16 or 17- P5- Tags: Akira, Morgana, Gemmei

The orange haired girl smiled as she looked at her boyfriend. She (sorry, I'm waiting to see if tropic answers about maps, then I'll post them again)

Akira/Ren- m- human- Futaba and oc- 16 or 17- P5- Tags: Morgana, Futaba, Gemmei

The raven dark haired boy blinked his eyes as he smiled down at the cat as he held him. He (same)

Morgana- m- cat- has mate (male) and kits- young adult- P5- Tags: Akira, Futaba, Gemmei

The black and white, yellow collar wearing cat purred a bit as he was held. His white tipped tail flicked and moved a couple times.

Goro Akechi- 16/17- m- Asexual and aromantic- human- P5- Tags: Arisa

The light brown haired male -still walking-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:10 pm

Arisa~ *Ends up underneath the floor in a random room.*
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:13 pm

Eʟɪ Cʟᴀʀᴋ
    Eli lingered behind as the rest of the group started to move, waiting to bring up the rear. Once everyone has gotten a good start ahead did he follow along.

While the rest were conversing or scouting ahead he was mainly focused on what Brooke was showing him in his head. He had the general gist of the building layout down, all he needed now was the upper floors. He'd focus back down to planet earth every now and then in case the others -- or Asriel -- required him for something. For the most part, it was pretty calm where he was at.

For now at least. The seer could see that there would be just a slight bit of trouble in the future. It wasn't a very particularly troubling foresight so he refrained from saying anything.

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥
{Male} \\ {Human} \\ {Kitchen} \\ {Tags; Dean, Miracle, Jack, Lorell}
    He waited behind for the rest of the group to ascend the stairs, observing the area in the meantime. He was too frightened to register the surroundings at the start but now that he has calmed he could see the place wasn't as bad as he originally thought.

The place was indeed in shambles but it was well kept despite it's apparent lack of inhabitants. It makes him wonder what was the purpose of summoning all these people here.

It was pretty evident to him that he was not here due to a technical difficulty from the Manor's part. No one could just escape and run away from that place. He was here for a reason. What it is though he wasn't so sure. Maybe if the Seer or Priestess was here, they'd know. They always seemed so much more mystical than the rest of the survivors. If someone could understand mysterious phenomenon's it'll be them.

Whatever the reason, he just hoped it was not as sick as the manor's rules. Aesop had his doubts about that though. At least the Manor was not in ruins.

He snapped out of his thoughts just in time to witness the last person go up the stairs. He hesitantly stepped forward, carefully testing out one of the boards before applying his whole weight onto it. Once satisfied that it will not give way he slowly yet swiftly made his way up.

Reaching the landing of the second floor the embalmer felt his heart close to collapsing. Breathing heavily with wide eyes, he had crouched down to catch his breath. The stairs held his weight perfectly fine but every moment stressed him out. He couldn't help worrying about the 'what ifs'. He sincerely hoped that the second floor would not threaten to break under him.

His eyes trailing upwards he gave Dean a bleak nod to signal to him that it would be alright to continue. His anxiety was a common occurrence and he didn't want to slow them down or drag anybody back. It'll gradually disappear sooner or later.

𝒥𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓇
    -We waiteth-
Last edited by Lost_Ink on Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:16 pm

(Hi! I'm so sorry for such a late reply to the RP, ahhh! I'm here now though and I should be able to post more often.)

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Eli, Asriel, Madara, Natsume, Chara

Double D listened carefully to the others, hearing that there were those here that would protect them making him feel at least a bit more safe. He couldn't help but wonder how he himself could help should they face any other dangers along the way. In general, he didn't like to resort to violence in any way but surely there was something he could do to help protect himself and his new-found comrades if needed. He hoped it wouldn't come to that but there was no way he could just step aside and let his comrades get attacked. His eyes turned to Eli and his feathered companion and he watched as she flew off to scope the place out. "Such a majestic creature..." he trailed off, turning his attention back to the group once she was out of sight. As the group spoke of their companions and of where to go next, he nodded in agreement with them. "Yes, I believe I map would be quite useful indeed." he commented before following the others, trailing behind a bit but trying his best to stay close to the group. The last thing he anted was to get lost in this strange and spooky place.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic fox - Dragon Ball Z (filler ep) - Tags: Amaya, Dark Sun, Chibiterasu, Amaterasu, Wanyin

Jinku smiled and listened carefully to Amaya, waiting for Wanyin to lead the way. Once he did he followed behind, looking back to see if Amaya would follow.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Inspector Gaget, Blanche

Miguel listened carefully to the Inspector, chuckling a bit at his fun and friendly demeanor. He was still very curious about the abilities and and how certain things he was able to do were possible but he decide to just go with the explanation that was already provide and not question things further, at least not at the moment. When offered a sandwich by Inspector Gadget, he smiled and nodded his head. "Sure! That sounds wonderful, thank you!" he replied and was about to start making a sandwich when he heard Blanche speak up and gesture toward Miracle.He looked toward the canine and nodded his head in response to the question, waiting for Inspector Gadget to respond as well.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Mimix

Mabel jumped, putting her hands up defensively and letting out a shout of surprise when the red-haired one pointed a staff at her but relaxed once more when she lowered it. "It's ok..." she said trailing off, before smiling once more. "Hi, I'm Mabel." she said, reaching out her hand for a possible hand shake. "I wonder what all brought us here..." she wondered out loud. She then thought she could hear beautiful music and jumped in surprise as a tree went flying across the clearing. "What the heck?!" she questioned, turning her attention toward Flowey and Chara before she turned her attention back to Mimix
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me