One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:09 am

Discussion Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4426127&p=131983529#p131983529
Sign-Up Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4417096

9:00 AM
Monday
Late spring
Sunny, warm, and clear

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Unnamed Crew | Tagging: Open | Location: Harbour

Micah stood at the harbour, hands on her hips as she looked the ship up and down. The lookout of one of the rookie pirate crews, she was just eager to get on her way, see what they could find out there. Have an adventure, away from the normal, MOSTLY boring life she had led. They had a nice enough ship, and a decent sized crew, one of whom she had known even before joining up with the crew. Funny, how great minds think alike.

The brown haired girl turned to see if she could catch sight of any of her other crewmates, and nodded briefly to one of the crewmen, the boy she had known in passing before, but did not speak. They...hadn’t exactly been on great terms in the time they’d known each other. Pity, really.

Karter Zael | Crewman | Unnamed Crew | Tagging: Open | Location: Ship

Karter brushed past Micah wordlessly, barely acknowledging her save for a nod. Micah was too chatty for his liking, and not just chatty, but she could chatter on about one thing non-stop for hours on end. He boarded the ship they would sail in. They’d been sailing for a week or two now, he’d honestly lost track of time, but he looked forward to getting moving again. He’d been relieved when he’d had the chance to get away from home. Away from a town that had felt empty after the departure of his childhood friend.

"C'mon, guys! The sooner we cast off, the better, right?" It was a pretty quiet town here. Not much trouble for rookies, but Karter Thomas Zael was NOT a person who liked to take chances when there was a choice.

Kassandra DeMarks | Navigator | Unnamed Crew | Tagging: Open | Location: Ship

Kassandra paused at Micah's shoulder, nodding towards the ship and brushing against her crewmate's shoulder lightly before she passed her and followed Karter to board the ship. She could not see their captain at current, and she did not know their plans...which for a navigator was KIND of a problem. How was she supposed to set the course if she didn’t know their goal?

Kass swept long, wavy black hair behind her ear to keep it out of her face as she reached the deck and slipped into the cabin, where she kept her mapping supplies. She would wait for orders for now, and be prepared to set a course as soon as the order was given.

Devin Elmer | Vice-Lieutenant | Marines | Tagging: Open | Location: Base

It was still morning, but Devin was already late to report for duty. She’d recently been moved to a new division too, so tardiness didn’t look good on her. The brownish blonde haired young woman pulled on the white and blue jacket and zipped it up, ran her fingers through her short hair. That should be enough for a rush job, she figured. Usually, she couldn’t care less about her appearance, but she had to make a good impression there.

Hurriedly, Devin headed downstairs. People were still finishing up breakfast. If she ate fast, a little luck said that maybe she could still just slot herself in, and nobody would notice she’d even been late in the first place.

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Open | Location: Base

Coby's gaze shifted to the door as it opened to reveal the new transfer officer, Devin, late almost every day on her first week. He turned his gaze away and drummed his fingers lightly on the table in front of him. It wouldn’t have been hard to rat her out for bad behaviour so early on. There were some days when he might have done just that, but today was not one of those days. Besides, captain or not, he’d had a couple of late days himself recently.

The dining hall was slowly emptying. Coby had long since finished, but his mind was drawing a blank. For the first time in a long time...there wasn’t a whole lot to be taken care of. In a way, it was nice, in another way, it made occupying himself and being useful very difficult!

OOC: Anyone feel free to (and please!) interact with any of mine! Karter aside, they don’t bite!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:14 am

Really want them to be at Shadow town, so Navii can see him, or they could sail there next)

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: x

The girl was in the kitchen with her mom, dad, and her brother Linkk. She smiled as she nudged him a moment, then shook her head. She hummed as she continued helping to make some bread to put out in the shop. She thought of her childhood friend again...

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: Navii/open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he looked at his sister...then offered her a small smile of sorts.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: x

The friendly but shy male hummed. He shook his black haired head. He hummed as he looked around. He wondered if anyone would talk to him. She thought of his family then. He smiled at the thought of his sister. He looked down at his gun. it had the most beautiful blue handle. He then looked to his dog. She yipped and wagged at him.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. She nudged Karter, then called to Micah a moment. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She smiled yet again then. She tapped one tan skinned arm. She then blinked brown eyes. She looked around a moment. She then said "Yeah, let's board the ship."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:32 am

OOC: They can be at Shadowtown at this point, I think. Casting off from there. Do you want me to have Coby or Devin tag Lucian?

IC:

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Leila | Location: Ship

Karter narrowed his eyes at the nudge, his shoulders tensing up. Was it an accident, just a brush on the way past? It didn’t feel like it. I'm supposed to be in a good mood. We're casting off in a few minutes. He reminded himself. "Yo, Micah, c'mon!" He looked around. "Uhhh...has anyone seen the captain? I think we’ve got everyone else..."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:42 am

Ooo, cool, Navii can probably see the ship from the window, so she'll see it and want to get closer and see Karter. Hopefully that works, and sure, um...probably Coby)

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: open-> Karter ( and others)

The girl hummed as she waited for the bread to finish baking. She then pulled it out and let it cool a little, and looked around a moment. After a couple minutes, it was cool, and she carried it out to the shop. She looked out the window, just so happening to see a ship's sails or mast. She made a small sound, leaving the shop and running towards port. She hummed as she reached the ship, then saw a familiar figure... "karter?"

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: Navii/open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: x

The friendly but shy male hummed. He shook his black haired head. He hummed as he looked around. He wondered if anyone would talk to him. She thought of his family then. He smiled at the thought of his sister. He looked down at his gun. it had the most beautiful blue handle. He then looked to his dog. She yipped and wagged at him.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She said "Yeah, let's board the ship." She then said "I have no idea where they are..." She then heard a girl calling to Karter, and she raised a brow.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:53 am

OOC: I'll yeet Coby at him then

IC:

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Leila, Navii | Location: Ship

Karter frowned. "Okay, well I guess we're just waitin' for them then." The brown haired boy did not like waiting. He was patient, but it didn’t mean he LIKED it. Then a voice called out to him. He stiffened, freezing where he was. A voice he hadn’t heard in a long time, a bit more resonant than he remembered, but the undertones of the voice...he turned. The face was unmistakably that of...Navii. "Eeeexcuse me a sec." He offered his crewmates a sheepish smile and disembarked the ship, running at full speed towards the newcomer. "Navii!? Tell me that’s you!"

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Base, Mess Hall

Coby heard the quiet yap of a dog and turned his gaze towards it. One of the officers and his service dog. He hadn’t spoken much to the man, but then...his superiors aside, he really hadn’t spoken to many people except Helmeppo just for the heck of it. They weren’t on duty yet. He could afford to strike up conversation, surely. And so, brushing off his blue and white jacket, Coby stood and made his way over, nodding as he approached. "Good morning..." He greeted him, trailing off as he realized he could not for the life of him remember the officer's name. "How are you?"
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 pm

[XD yay]

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The girl hummed as she could see him stiffen even from here, after she called out. She'd done some growing up in the last years, but so had he. She watched as he turned to look down at her. Now she could see it was definitely her childhood friend from Loguetown. She squeaked when she saw him running full speed. She wondered if she could hug him...but simply said "Its me," as they stood together.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, shaking his black haired head. He smiled down at Shiana as she wagged at him, the beautiful dog leaning on him. He wasn't really playing attention to the room. Therefore, he didn't notice at all that Coby was in here with them. As it were, he jumped a bit when he was spoken to. He looked up and said "Oh, hey Coby, I'm pretty good; how are you?" he asked.

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She said "Yeah, we're waiting." She then dipped her head when he excused himself. She laughed just a little as she watched him run full speed towards the girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Navii | Location: Street

Karter looked her up and down, noticing that awkward moment where neither of them seemed sure if they were supposed to hug or just say hi or WHAT. Karter didn't care. This was the girl who’d lived down the street from him and had been his friend when he’d had nobody else. He rushed forward and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "Oh man...Navii...you...you left without sayin' goodbye." How could he accuse her of that though, when he was about to board a ship and sail off into the unknown? "H-How've ya been since I saw you last?" He asked.

Despite himself, a small smile formed at the corner of his lip. Addressed without the formal titles. Of course, they weren’t on duty, so it wasn’t required. "The same, more or less. It’s kind of nice that there hasn’t been a ton of action," he commented. "Means there's not a lot of trouble." Unfortunately, it also meant so far, no news regarding Luffy. Marine or not, Coby never had and seriously doubted he ever would lose the respect and gratitude he had for the dorky pirate captain. "Have you had any good assignments recently? Anything new-ish?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:24 pm

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The girl hummed as she watched him watching her, and she tilted her head. She didn't really know what to do, and he seemed unsure too...Then suddenly he was rushing to her, pulling her to him. She let herself be pulled into his arms, and she smiled a bit. She made a small sound...then said "Dad just packed us up and made us leave...I don't know if I should send letters, because you could have left there too."

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, shaking his black haired head. He smiled down at Shiana as she wagged at him, the beautiful dog leaning on him. He nodded to the other male, saying "Its kind of working too, though." He then shook his head a couple times. He tilted his head a moment, then straightened out again. "Not really, actually, it's been pretty slow here as you've probably noticed."

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She said "Yeah, we're waiting." She then dipped her head when he excused himself. She laughed just a little as she watched him run full speed towards the girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxfields » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:12 pm

Buck ★ Cook ★ Calm Belt Pirates ★ Location: ship

Buck leaves the galley after restocking the cabinets with fresh food from the town they had stayed at, needing a breath of fresh air before starting breakfast. He watches the interaction between Navii and Karter with curiosity and a case of mild envy, longing to discover such an innocent relationship of his own, but the more he tries to dig up old memories, the more his head feels empty. Giving up on dredging up his past, Buck takes a deep breath of the crisp morning air to clear his mind, allowing the fresh sea breeze to ruffle his fur. Even the dewy morning air was a bit too warm for his taste, and he could feel his stomach starting to rumble in complaint, so he finally heads back inside to start making food for the crew.

OOC: I hope I did that right! What does the tags thing mean?
████████ YOU 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 TO

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ig || toyhouse || commissions|| sig
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃

T
H
E

F
A
C
T

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Fox ★ She/Her ★ pirate fanatic ☠
Hi, I'm Fox! I love dogs, AOT, and One Piece!
Feel free to message me Discord
Mossfoxes#1751
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝚂 𝚃 𝚁 𝙸 𝚅 𝙴

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
foxfields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm

OOC: @Foxfields: You did that perfectly! Tagging is just who they’re talking to. I can throw Micah or Kass at Buck if you want?

IC:

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Navii | Location: Street

"You coulda sent letters, written me," Karter said. He held her for a long moment, breathing in her warm, soothingly familiar scent. "You can't now though." He pulled back, but let his hands linger on her shoulders. "Navii...you can’t tell anyone you saw me, okay? Linkk if you HAVE to. I know he’s a safe person."

Coby chuckled to himself, dark eyes shifting again to the officer. "Oh I’ve noticed," he promised. How could he have NOT noticed, being a Captain? He had to keep track of numbers of officers, numbers of assignments. Sometimes it was tiresome, but he was a Marine. He was where he wanted to be. "I’m not sure whether to say I hope we keep the peace, or I hope for some action soon," He admitted.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me