One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:26 pm

OOC: Oh definitely!

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

"I only have one shirt and jacket, but I’m sure I can dig up a pair of pants somewhere. I wore plenty of those for a while." Coby had swapped in favour of blue most of the time, but he wasn’t one to throw things away. "I mean, if you’re comfortable borrowing from your fiancé and everything."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"Police usually deal with petty crime. We take care of the pirates and everything relating to the sea. You know, patrols and all. Rescues. More and more now that there’s pirates." Helmeppo rolled his eyes. Then he fell still. "You know, I never thought about it... but one day, maybe even in our lifetimes, the Great Pirate Era will end. If we're still around, then what? They’ll lay some people off, and if it’s us, then what? Or if not, would you CHOOSE to stay?"

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"I mean, they ought to. The job of the people in charge of training is almost ENTIRELY to teach us, as the new recruits," Nico pointed out. He may now know as much as he would have liked of the Marines, but even he knew that. "So if I DON'T learn a lot, I’ll be sorely disappointed. You learning much in your time here?"

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Nami, Robin | Location: Ship

Luffy wasn’t blind to the fact he was throwing compliments out there, but sometimes— especially when he was excited— Luffy just said what was on his mind. He propped his elbows up on the table as he downed the last of his food for the second time and relaxed, slumping. For the first time in a while, full.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:51 pm

NYX

Nyx was agile before she had been injured and she was sure that by the time they were rescue the others, she would be well enough to perform just the same. She grinned evilly, her eyes glimmering with hope. "Alright then, it's settle. We will go discuss this with what's left of our crew" she stated, lifting her chin slightly. She turned to Ace. "What do you think?".

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:42 am

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Ace, Nyx | Location: Tropica, Calm Belt Ship

"I unfortunately can’t offer any of my own men to assist, I’ll have to do as far as Revolutionary assistance, but I’m sure you’ll have a worthy army to help retrieve your crewmates. Come, let’s regroup, let the rest of the crew know what’s up. Do you know how many numbers you have for the rescue mission?" Sabo asked.

Portgas D. Ace | 2nd Division Commander | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Sabo, Nyx | Location: Tropic, Calm Belt Ship

Ace grinned, a cocky, confident grin. "I think that’s sound logic. Between the three brothers...well, Sabo's always had the best logic," he acknowledged. "I think the other crew members are having lunch. I smell stir-fry or something coming from the galley. We may as well head that way, grab some food and regroup with the rest of the crew, let them know the plan."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:28 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He nodded to the other boy, saying "I've learned a little," and smiled a bit. "I mean, we shipped out here pretty quick after I joined. Then Coby got hurt...but I learned a bit, so that's a good thing, right?"

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, then tilted his head as he looked at him. He didn't want to get cold out there at night...but didn't know if it even would be cold. He then quickly said "I'm perfectly fine borrowing from you."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I mean, if we get laid off we just...get another job, I guess. We'd be able to live somewhere and take care of our kids, or hang out with our grandkids. If we don't get laid off...I don't know, but would YOU stay?"

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman blinked as she watched him slump. She chuckled again, then continued to eat.

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:59 pm

OOC: Completely at a loss for what to write for Luffy...

IC:

"Okay, gotcha." Coby dug around a bit until he found a pair in one of the lower drawers, pulling it out and holding it out. "We're close enough to the same size and build, so it SHOULD fit, I think. Try them on, let me know if I need to make adjustments, tighten or loosen it, roll up the legs a bit, whatever it is."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I wouldn’t have a choice. Again, nowhere to go unless I wanted to go back to the old family mansion, and the less I see of that place, the better. I don’t even know if it’s still standing or they knocked it down in hopes of erasing Morgan's legacy." Helmeppo shrugged. "If I was laid off, I’d stick around, do some volunteer work on the side for them to earn my keep, I guess." That was a sad life, but it would be something. Been there, done that, didn’t like it very much.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"It’s a start," Nico agreed. He shivered. "As horrible as it is even to suggest it...maybe it teaches the people who follow him something to see the Captain having been hurt in the first place. No one is immune. People can’t just rush into things headfirst. That said, sorry to hear your mentor's down. Really."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:33 pm

NYX

"Well, as much fair as I have in you, I'm sure that you wouldn't want to sacrifice your men or vis versa, right?" she asked, her tone genuinely curious. "As for our numbers... I'd have to get back to you on that one". She studied the deck, noticing that it was mostly open which probably meant that they were all having lunch, given the food smells. "That sounds like a good idea" Nyx agreed just as her stomach began to rumble.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:03 pm

[ooc: that's fine]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He nodded as he said "It was a little scary...and definitely not nice to see. He looked like he got burned. I guess someone out there has fire...powers," he said, and shook his head a couple times then stopped.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, taking the pants and moving away a bit to try them on. He noticed they were a bit longer than he was used to, though. "They might need to be rolled up just a bit," he said.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "Hey, hey, you could go with me..." then trailed off. She then just kind of...listened to him, and nodded. "I'm sure I could do just fine at volunteer work or whatever," she said.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:46 am

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Ace, Nyx | Location: Tropica, Calm Belt Ship

"With all due respect, of course not. Besides, we should have the right amount of power and numbers as it is if all goes smoothly." Sabo shrugged. "Besides, I’m a long, long ways from the main base," he admitted. "To go back and retrieve my men, or to call them to meet us...it would take several days. We're trying to lay low. Avoid confrontation with the Marines until the boss orders otherwise, but one Revolutionary won’t be terribly suspicious." Lies. I have one of the highest bounties I’ve ever heard of.

Portgas D. Ace | 2nd Division Commander | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Sabo, Nyx | Location: Tropic, Calm Belt Ship

"Great! Let’s go get food!" Ace bolted from the tiny room. Ah yes, food. A decent driving point for the young man. He headed into the galley, where plates of stir-fry, though there wasn’t much of it for each person, were laid out. Oh well. It was still SOMETHING, and he was HUNGRY! So he snatched a plate and leaned back against the wall, glancing towards the door, waiting for the others.

"Okay cool." Coby knelt and rolled up the edges of the legs until they stopped just above his partner's ankles. "Is that a bit better? Or does it still feel a bit off?" He asked, glancing up at Lucian. If it felt off, that was fine, it could be altered more. He was more concerned with it being comfortable than how it looked. They’d be in darkness anyway, that was the whole point of this in the first place.

A tiny smile came to Helmeppo's face, though it was still fleeting and brief. "This thought only makes me realize how much things have changed over the past couple years, when I might’ve taken advantage of that, but the last thing I would want to do nowadays would be to impose on my own partner."

"Fire powers?" Nico narrowed his eyes. He’d only heard of a couple people with any kind of heat based Logia. One of them was their own Fleet Admiral, and he surely wouldn’t have attacked one of his own men. The other left the user of the Mera-Mera no Mi. "The only person I can imagine would be 'Fire-Fist' Ace. He doesn’t sail with the Calm Belt pirates though, does he?" He frowned.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:04 am

I’m sorry for not posting, but I got a slight one in right now.

IC:
Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe laughed himself and said, “My bad.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “Yes we should. Then everyone will know how pretty of a flower you told me to put in my hair.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka smiled and said, “I’m sure he was a softie. Karter And Draco seem to be the type that get into a fight with each other often.“

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden nodded and said, “That would be true. That’s better than being a villager right?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:43 am

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "It's okay."

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He tilted his head as he seemed to think on that, then let out a small sigh. "I...don't know, we didn't really see the pirates. We just saw him in the water, or after he'd pulled himself halfway out, and he had burns so I'm assuming fire."

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He let the other male roll up the legs, and watched him as he did it. He said "That feels fine," and smiled a sweet smile at his pink haired fiancé. He then moved around a bit, making sure it actually was alright but it felt fine.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She looked over at the cats again, but all but one seemed to have gone off somewhere. They were probably in the back, eating or getting attention. She huffed as she looked at him, but had nothing to actually say to that.

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me