One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:55 pm

OOC: I’ll respond after dinner! And no worries, Galaxy!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:24 pm

Ooc: kay, sun]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:10 pm

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

"Nah nah. Karter just kinda...went at him. I arrived late. I dunno what happened. As far as I could tell, he attacked Draco first and Draco... defended and eventually ended up offering to train him in proper combat rather than freestyle." Micah waved it off. "It was definitely an amazing match to watch!"

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Kinda where I’m at." Devin shrugged. She smiled sheepishly. "If I’m being completely honest, I would probably have come here even if not for that attack. I say I’d be back home, but...I’d always be drawn to the life of adventure, of duty, of serving the people. I’d have enlisted anyway."

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi turned and headed down the path leading back towards the mess hall, where it looked like several people had already accumulated, slowly trailing in for the afternoon meal. "Don’t get me wrong," he insisted. "Flower or no flower, you’re plenty pretty," he promised quickly.

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby straightened and brushed off his own pants, laying his black clothes on his bed to change into come evening. Hopefully the change of clothes wouldn’t attract attention of anyone coming in or going out of the small room. "Well if you’re ready, we should head back towards the mess hall, huh?"

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

It had always been hard for Helmeppo to read people. Even when he knew those people well, it was difficult, so to read into that quiet huff and her silence afterwards was...a little unnerving. Helmeppo stared down the last remnants of his sandwich. "Uh...so. What now?" He managed.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"It doesn’t make sense it was anything else, and I reckon with how many bandages he has, it wasn’t just stuff like roadburn. Besides, a Marine Captain wouldn’t jump over the side of a pirate ship just for kicks. Sounds like a quick escape sort of deal to me." Nico laced his fingers together.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "It's okay."

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked up as Kitchi and Kirsten walked in. He then quickly looked away and back to Nico. He nodded to the other male, saying "Yeah," then eating a bit more. "I don't like when people get hurt..." he muttered.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He changed back, taking the shirt and borrowed pants and putting them on his own bed. He then turned to the pink haired male, nodding at him. "We definitely should, before the line gets too long."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She looked back to him when he spoke, and she shrugged. "We should probably get back, unless....you think we can walk around some more. If you want to do that," she said.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:29 pm

"Ah it’ll be a few minutes before then." Coby smiled softly, waving it off. He winced at the movement. He didn’t understand it. He could do things like carry Lucian as he did earlier, but the smaller, lighter gestures were what hurt the most. He lowered his arm. No need to do worse damage. No need to worry anyone. "We can go whenever you’re ready."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"Up to you. It's only just come into afternoon and we’ve got the whole day off. Recovery and rest and all." Sure, Helmeppo wasn’t at his best, between the energy loss and the chest wound, but he was going to be fine. He had known injury thanks to all the assignments he had seen, and for once, it seemed experience with how to tolerate that kind of pain would come in handy.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"I know. You seem a gentle soul," Nico noted with a tiny smile. That smile melted away though as quickly as it had come. "If you’re a Marine though, you’ll see people get hurt. You’ll probably get hurt yourself at some point. Whether it’s in training or on the field, distressing as it is to think about."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm

AW1. Kitchi that’s so sweet!

IC:
Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe said, “So, what do you wanna do after we eat?”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten slung her arm around her friend and said with her cheeks rising in heat and with a large smile, “Thank you Kitchi. No one has really ever said that other than my father.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka smiled and said chuckling, “I bet it was an interesting match.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden smiles and says, “I would have come here even if my parents didn’t tell me to. They could help a weirdo like me toughen up.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:53 pm

OOC: Well, he DOES try

IC:

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

"Nah, not really. It lasted like...five minutes. Draco was pretty quick to put an end to it. With his chaos, I'm used to seeing Karter pull off something and either win or make an escape, but Draco...prevented both of those things. Something about it not being fair to Navii," Micah remembered.

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"We learn a lot from the Marines, physically and mentally alike." For Devin, the physical aspect had been the hardest, she’d come to the Marines relatively in her right mind, and had never been particularly a coward or a passive figure. However, what they went through was always hard.

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi frowned. On one hand, he understood, with the way she presented herself, no nonsense, a leader figure, not one for small talk or casual conversation save for a few select people, but on the other hand, he failed to see how anyone could NOT see it. "Well then people who can’t see it are stupid," he decided. "I’ll tell you you’re pretty whenever you want me to."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:36 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "Um...play. We obviously can't go back into town...."

(Are they still at Tropica?)

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and sighed quietly. He was glad Nico had questioned him on his action, because he really didn't want to answer. He'd seen Kitchi and the pretty lady with the pretty flower...He assumed they were dating or liked each other. He'd seen people on dates in the bakery, with flowers...Shaking his head, he looked to Nico and said "I...I know I could get hurt."

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He laughed as he said "I mean, I'm ready to go now."
(Wb)

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She nodded to the male, and said "The whole day off, huh...I want to go look at the shops. Maybe we can find flowers or other nice things to look at," she said to the blonde.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:48 pm

OOC: Yeah, I think they’re still at Tropica, since Nyx never ordered them to set sail

IC:

Coby slung an arm around Lucian's shoulders, pressing a firm kiss to his partner's temple. He wasn’t sure if it was his greatest strength or his greatest weakness, but Coby had always found it easy to find someone and cling to them, and sometimes that meant excessive affection. Lucian had never seemed BOTHERED by it though, even when Coby himself worried it might he just a bit... much. "C'mon then." Out in the hallway, Coby could see people heading towards the mess hall. "We could still beat the worst of the line!"

"Works for me," Helmeppo agreed after he had finished off the last of his food. He made a note of where they had gotten themselves to, because whatever this place was, better food than any other cafe he’d been to. He would certainly like to come again when he could afford the time to get out.

Worry made Nico's brow crease, and he found that despite himself and his promise to himself not to get TOO attached to anyone, that worry came from a genuine place of concern for this younger boy. Linkk only was a couple years his junior, and yet he still seemed so...fragile. There was a lot to be done there. Marines couldn’t afford to be fragile. That’s how they get themselves killed. "Well obviously we're not commissioned officers yet, we won’t be going on assignments unless it’s a matter of needing every able body they can get, so there’s time to strengthen ourselves, but just...try not to die."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:36 pm

NYX

Nyx sighed heavily, finding it hard to take the news that they wouldn't be able to move for a few days. "You're right..." she spoke reluctantly. "What should we do until then?" her eyes focussed onto Sabo's face, looking into his eyes for any sign of hope. Nyx didn't care if she felt horrible, she would do whatever it took. Until then, she would just have to train.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me