One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Portgas D. Ace | 2nd Division Commander | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Ship

"Oh I’m sure they do." Ace shook his head. Then he moved back to wrap one arm around Nyx's waist and the other over the wheel to help her maintain control of the small ship as much as possible. "I’m guessing they’re just some sort of guardians. Y'know, deter people from crossing into the most dangerous seas in the world. Doesn’t stop hundreds of pirates and Marines from crossing though." Thousands if these stupid guardians weren’t successful. We won’t be casualties though. Not today. These guys still have a bright future ahead of them.

Kassandra DeMarks | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Quin | Location: Ship

Kass closed her eyes for a long moment. She didn’t want to say anything, to admit that she was losing it over this, but it was undeniable. She slowly exhaled a shaky, trembling breath, trying her best to calm herself. "Sorry, sorry. I know. I don’t lose my composure like this normally. I just..." the young woman drew herself closer, nuzzling against Quin. "For the first time since we left, I’m actually scared."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Base

Helmeppo didn’t bother pointing out that they’d only been talking for that day. Of course, there was SOME familiarity due to being directly linked in the ranks, so there was that trust. If she could trust him to be a leader figure of sorts, leaning on him would hardly be an issue. "Well I’m happy to help where I can."

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Base, Mess Hall

Coby smiled to himself, just the upward curve of his lip, invisible to someone not looking for it. "A couple days and we'll be out there... it’s been a long time since I was back there. I’ll be glad to see the place again." His eyes lit up. "It’s not much, but maybe I can give you a tour or something before we leave for whatever this assignment is! I mean...Marine headquarters is preeeetty huge!"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:59 am

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: everyone basically

The intelligent and stealthy girl nodded quickly to the man at the wheel. She assumed, if Karter was on deck again, he'd take the wheel. She didn't want him to get hurt, wanted to stay out here...However, she headed to go below deck.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is crush- had a daughter...- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass

The sweet but stubborn woman hummed quietly as she just sat there with the other woman, and tried to be reassuring. She squeaked quietly when she was nuzzled, then realized her heart was racing and her cheeks were turning red...She shook her head a couple times and said "I'm scared too; I'm sure we all are, even just a little bit."

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child looked to her aunt and uncle. She smiled cutely, then blinked her pretty eyes. Her hair was pulled back in a pretty red ribbon today. The black haired girl hummed and played.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: X

The boy and the white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog went to eat.

Lucian- 20- m- dating Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

Shiana wagged at her human, and focused entirely on him. The gray backed dog yawned a bit as they continued to sit there. The gray eyed male nodded as he then looked to his boyfriend. He wondered if they would ever be lovers. That was a thought for another time. He shook his head a couple times as he then focused on other things. "Well, don't make me nervous by telling me it's huge...I wouldn't mind you giving me a tour though," he then said with a sweet smile.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo, Linkk

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. the dark haired and gray eyed woman nodded as she looked at him. "That's good then," she told the blonde male. She then said "What do you say we finish this food and go to the common room? I wouldn't mind just wandering too. It's always a little fun to wander and look at the base," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Kassandra DeMarks | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Quin | Location: Ship

"Oh yeah, I meant to ask and with all that happened, I didn’t get the chance. I have it now." Kass turned her dark gaze up to the other woman. "Earlier, just chaos all came crashing down on us..." she raised a hand to gently lay it against her friend's cheek. "You kissed me. A REAL kiss. Why?"

"Sounds fine to me. It’s either that or sit around here all night, and I’m not quite keen on that," he admitted. Helmeppo had mostly finished his own food, and when he had finished it off, shoved the tray away and waited for Anya. "Anything in particular you’re looking for in the common room, or just a place suggestion?"

"Awwww why would that make you nervous, cutie?" Coby teased, kissing Lucian's cheek. "Don’t worry so much. Neither me nor Shiana will let you get lost, I’m sure. And if you DO get stressed..." he shifted closer to press a kiss to Lucian's shoulder. "Then you can get over here and use me as a pillow or cry on my shoulder or something. I’ve gotcha."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 pm

NYX

Nyx watched the line of the cliff carefully, her eyes peering down at the sea kings as they lurked, likely waiting for a free meal. “I think their only opponents are either brave or incredibly foolish. I don’t like to think that we are foolish, and we are certainly brave but I do not know what possesses us to feel confidence in this sometimes other than the fact that we may survive”.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: everyone basically-> open

The intelligent and stealthy girl headed to go below deck.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is crush- had a daughter...- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass

The sweet but stubborn woman tilted her head as Kass spoke. She then hummed quietly a moment as she waited. She made a small sound at the eyes looking at her. She then squeaked when a hand came to rest on her cheek, and shivered. Kass could definitely feel the heat there; Quin knew she could! She swallowed as she said "I'm attracted to you."

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child smiled cutely. She blinked her pretty eyes, then finished dinner.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: X

The boy and the white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog ate.

Lucian- 20- m- dating Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

Shiana wagged at her human, and focused entirely on him. The gray backed dog yawned a bit as they continued to sit there. The gray eyed male shook his black haired head. He blushed and made a small sound when called cute. He then shrugged a bit. "Okay, I believe you; now...what should we do now?"

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one smiled a bit. the dark haired and gray eyed woman hummed then nodded to him. She continued to eat until she'd finished her food. She then glanced to the other marine, the male. She said "It was more a suggestion. We could go anywhere, really."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm

Portgas D. Ace | 2nd Division Commander | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Ship

Ace shrugged. "Brave, foolish... it’s all the same in such a case. Perhaps foolishly brave. You had no idea what to expect coming up here, but guess what? You came anyway. You had NO idea what could come at you. NO idea what challenges you would face, NO idea what was ahead, or who you would meet. And you still chose to come out anyway! Doesn’t that go to show for something?" A small ghost of a smile cracked his otherwise void expression. "No different than anyone else. Don’t worry. We'll get through."n

"Oh I know that, darling." For once, the pet name didn’t come easily. Kass was stressed, and being stressed could easily break her. She tried for her usual confident smirk though. It would not come, and she found herself only with a tentative smile. "I’ve known for a while now, the way you act. My dear, I’m no fool when it comes to spotting romance. Navii and Karter were obvious, young Micah has QUITE the soft spot for mr. shipwright, and even our own first mate and Ace... it’s easy to see when people start to fall in love."

Helmeppo shrugged. "May as well." There was hardly anything better to do, he figured. He stood and picked up his tray to take it to the return, lowering his visor again and trying to take in the sight of the base he’d called home for a couple months now. He’d never thought he’d have any attachment to the place, but...in a couple days, they’d be leaving. Not LEAVING. Going home.

"You’d better." Coby slowly stood up and held out his hand. "I think we can just sit in the common room for a bit before curfew if you want to, or go back to the barracks, I can hold you and read a book or something to you. Whatever you want." Perhaps it was a bit obsessive on the coddling, but it could hardly be helped! It was just in the rosette's nature. Instinctively take care of those around him.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: everyone basically-> open

The intelligent and stealthy girl headed to go below deck.

The sweet but stubborn woman made a small sound as she heard that. She tilted her head a moment, then straightened out. "Was...Was I that obvious?" she asked the other woman honestly, thinking she'd hid it well until asked earlier. Which, actually, Kass had already known. They'd already had a discussion that led to Quin having to tell her. She didn't mind, though, and said "We ALL know about Karter and Navii." It wasn't a joke, it was actually true, but she was also trying to lighten the mood.

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child smiled cutely. She blinked her pretty eyes, then finished dinner.

Shiana wagged at her human, and focused entirely on him. The gray backed dog yawned a bit as they continued to sit there. The gray eyed male took the hand. He motioned the dog, then stood up, asking "Am I a child?" but it was clear he was joking. "That sounds really nice, actually. I'd love if you'd hold me and read to me," he decided, and said so to the pink haired male.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. the dark haired and gray eyed woman stood up as well. She tried not to yawn, but was suddenly feeling tired. Not terribly tired, just a bit, enough to warrant that yawn that came out. She shook her head a couple times, then stopped. She followed the blonde haired male, not minding the silence.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:25 pm

NYX

The young women laughed nervously, her shoulders shaking slightly along with her nerves. She felt a lot more comforted by Ace’s arms, sure, but nothing could quite compete against the tales until you’ve experienced them for yourself. However, Nyx found that she couldn’t complain despite the ever so slowly decreasing pain in her rib. “I’m sure you’re right Ace, I really am”.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:40 am

Ace was about to answer when he saw the shadow rise up out of the water as their ship made its descent. His eyes narrowed. His heart sank to his stomach. The creature was large and brownish black, with eyes that almost seemed to glow in the light of the sunset. He squared his shoulders. "Try to maneuver around the Sea-King. Just yank the wheel to the left, and hold onto it tightly. It’ll throw the ship a bit, but that’s why people are inside. I’ll engage the stupid snake and get that one out of our way," he promised.

"Well it’s not like they try to hide it, despite being so young, no more than children those two are. It’s cute to watch them though. There’s some real promise there." Kass smiled again, and this time, it was more genuine. She raised an eyebrow. "And yes, it was that obvious. Just the little things. The squeaking, the blushes, the way you lean into my touch rather than pulling away. Telltale signs. It’s alright, darling. Really." The navigator's dark blue gaze softened. Affection. Warmth. "It’s nice to know I’m cared about genuinely."

Helmeppo headed into the common room at an easy, casual sauntering pace,, glancing back over his shoulder in time to catch the Lieutenant's quiet yawn. "Tired already?" He joked. His expression was deadpan, but his voice held just a flicker of humour. It wasn’t particularly late, curfew wouldn’t be officially called for another hour, but nor was it particularly early. The sun had gone down now.

"Hey now, I never said you were a kid! You’re older than me," Coby pointed out, missing for a moment the joking tone in his alarm. Then he paused and his shoulders slumped. "Sorry, sorry. I freaked." He took Lucian's hand. "C'mon, let’s get going then, if we're done here."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: open

The intelligent and stealthy girl got into her room with the now nervous cat.

The sweet but stubborn woman made a small sound as she looked at her. She hummed a bit as she said "Guess I wasn't so subtle. Your touch is really nice, though. To be honest, even if I didn't have feelings for you, I'd still probably lean into your touch. Is that weird? Anyway, I'm mad I fell for his charms...At the same time, I'm kind of glad for what happened too. If he'd actually loved me, I would probably be a citizen. I would have never met any of you."

The gray eyed male made a small sound. He shook his black haired head a couple times, then sighed with quiet relief. "Yeah," was all he really said to all of that. He hummed quietly and motioned Shiana to get by his side as they went.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. the dark haired and gray eyed woman shrugged a bit when he asked. "Well, not too much yet, but I guess a little. Was it that obvious?" she then asked the male marine. She tilted her head a bit as she asked the blonde that question. She then shook her head a couple times, brushing through her own hair.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me