One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:57 pm

[hey sun, we doing the skip now or waiting another day?]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl sighed a bit and said “I get that.” She looked back for Koala and Adrian, who either had followed or hasn’t yet. When Karter began to run, so did she. However, when she felt the breeze she had to take pause a moment. She just…had to enjoy it a bit. She hummed quietly and smiled as she then began to move forward again.

Meanwhile, the cat laid on the bed.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: the kids

The sweet but stubborn woman fell silent.

Kiia- 4- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Quin, Gabe

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child kept quiet.

Akirra Shironai- m- 22- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian (and maybe Sabo)- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Sabo, Siegfried

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy brushed at his hair again. The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair then nodded. “True,” he said, then looked to the opponent. “I’m…fine now, but thank you.”

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 18- Marine Lieutenant Junior Grade- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags: Micah and Luka, Kaden and Kory

The honest, loving but stubborn and fiery tanned girl

Linkk- 16- m- Nico (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine; seaman recruit I think- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico, Luc

The boy hummed quietly and smiled at the dog, then a nurse pointed to a bed. They seemed to have given up keeping the dog out. They didn’t want him out there whining or yelping. That would disturb the others; so they let Linkk put him on the bed with him.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine; Petty officer I'm pretty sure- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Nico and Linkk

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and was about to answer when Coby was brought in. “Coby!!” he cried, and reached out a bit. At least he didn’t sit up, so his nurse didn’t seem annoyed.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Coby and Devin

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed as he nodded. “Bed by the boys; got it,” he said, and got him over there. “Thank you for your help,” he said to Devin. She’d probably leave now, so there wouldn’t be too many people. Maybe she’d stay, but she’d done her job. There might be others out there that still needed help. He hummed and nodded to Coby, saying “We’ll get the nurse to wake you if it’s actually needed.”

Sulia- f- 23- Mink- Civilian; book shop owner- bi; Averill- mate open- son Yulien- knife- Electro and Sulong (doesn’t use)- speed, stealth, intelligence- strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Yulien

The sweet and gentle but fiery and wild female hummed a bit. The red eyed white female smiled at the cub.

Yulien- m- 3- Civilian child- will be homo- mom- Electro and Sulong- strength, stamina/endurance, intelligence- speed, stealth- Tags: Sulia

The Jaguar ran around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:30 pm

OOC: We're waiting another day. Maybe another couple days since I’ve been really sick. Sorry for short posts tonight.

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | S.W.O.R.D. Agent | Tagging: Infirmary Folk | Location: Marine HQ

Coby was half unconscious, but the sound of the voices woke him. Lucian, calling his name, was enough to rouse him. He reached forward weakly to link fingers with his fiancé, gaze flicking towards An. "Thank you. You guys…You guys probably just saved my life," he murmured. It was a startling but true realization. He had almost been a goner. The nurses have me now though. They’re going to help. They'll make sure we all pull through.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:26 pm

[kay, and I can understand that]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl sighed a bit and said “I get that.” She looked back for Koala and Adrian, who either had followed or hasn’t yet. When Karter began to run, so did she. However, when she felt the breeze she had to take pause a moment. She just…had to enjoy it a bit. She hummed quietly and smiled as she then began to move forward again.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: the kids

Kiia- 4- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Quin, Gabe

Akirra Shironai- m- 22- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian (and maybe Sabo)- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Sabo, Siegfried

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy brushed at his hair again. The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair then nodded. “True,” he said, then looked to the opponent. “I’m…fine now, but thank you.”

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 18- Marine Lieutenant Junior Grade- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags: Micah and Luka, Kaden and Kory

Linkk- 16- m- Nico (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine; seaman recruit I think- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Infirmary

The boy hummed quietly and sat on the bed with the dog. (Wb)

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine; Petty officer I'm pretty sure- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Infirmary

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He made a small sound as fingers found his, and he glanced to his fiancé. He then closed his eyes again, and laid back into the pillow. Maybe now he could get back to sleep; or he thought so anyway.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: infirmary

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed as he nodded. “You're welcome," was all he could really think to say to that. He smiled as he saw them holding hands. (Wb)

Sulia- f- 23- Mink- Civilian; book shop owner- bi; Averill- mate open- son Yulien- knife- Electro and Sulong (doesn’t use)- speed, stealth, intelligence- strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Yulien

The sweet and gentle but fiery and wild female hummed a bit. The red eyed white female smiled at the cub.

Yulien- m- 3- Civilian child- will be homo- mom- Electro and Sulong- strength, stamina/endurance, intelligence- speed, stealth- Tags: Sulia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:55 am

OOC: Think this is a good time to stop An, Luc, and Coby's interaction until the skip tonight?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:34 am

Sure}

Linkk- 16- m- Nico (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine; seaman recruit I think- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Infirmary

The boy

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine; Petty officer I'm pretty sure- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Infirmary

The gray eyed black haired male

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: infirmary

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:45 am

TIMESKIP: 1 year

Date: May 20th
Time: 8:00 AM
Weather: Clear but cold

OOC: Any of my characters are open for interactions!

IC:

Karter Zael | 17 | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Ship

For the year that had passed, they’d done their best to stay out of trouble as much as possible. For Karter…that was no easy feat. He wanted drama. He wanted trouble. He wanted something, anything, to happen. But nothing did. They stayed off the radar now that the majority of their crew now had bounties. In a way, it was exhilarating. How many a pirate took pride in their bounties, even though it put a target on their back?

Karter lowered his hand to the string necklace with the charm Captain Nira had given him and Navii upon Navii's arrival. What had happened to them? Shortly after Ace had shown up, Nira had disappeared, leaving Nyx in charge, and no known first mate. The crew had only been together a couple weeks before then, but he still couldn’t help but miss the captain who had held them together right from the beginning.

Micah Tariah | 20 | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Ship

Micah stared out idly from the crow's nest. Not another island or ship in sight. It was peaceful in a way. She liked that. She NEEDED that. Nira was gone. Buck and Draco were gone. Azara was gone. Lord, she’d never get over Buck and Draco. In the short time she’d known them, for a while they’d been her best friends. Maybe even more, in the case of Draco. She didn’t know what had happened to them. Had they gotten off on an island and been left behind? Had they been hurt in some horrible accident? Whatever it was, they weren’t there now.

The truth is, I’ll probably never see them again, and…I have to accept that. If they ever show up again though, I’ll hug them and never let go. A single, silent tear traced down her cheek. She hated it. Wallowing in self-pity for missing friends who had been gone more than a year. She still had friends, after all. Karter was KIND of a friend, even if most if their interactions were banter, and Luka was DEFINITELY a friend, if not even more. Maybe she found herself attracted to people too easily, but…he had been kind to her. When she had needed a pillar to lean on, he was there when no one else was. They fought together, worked together, sailed together, talked together…he was everything she could’ve asked for, truly!

Although things like this were complicated, Micah knew that intentional or not, she’d come close to saying something of her crush on him too, but dared not, for fear she would ruin what friendship they had. Hoooowever, that didn’t mean she wouldn’t take a page out of Kass' book.

Kassandra DeMarks | 24 | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Ship

Kass had recovered from the worst of her injuries, left only with burn scarring over her arms and chest, but that was well enough hidden. In all honesty, she hadn’t been expecting to come out alive when she’d challenged Sakazuki, and she wasn’t sure why she’d done it in the first place. To make sure she went out fighting instead of quite literally stabbed in the back? To take his attention off crewmates who WOULD'VE been killed? Whatever the case, by some miracle, she had survived, even if just barely. She was lucky that Quin had been able to fix her up, with so many injuries to tend to.

Now she sat with a book in her lap, relaxing. It was cold outside, but it was a clear day. Bundled up in a jacket and long pants, it wasn’t as bad as she had expected, but then…she’d come from an island where days of warm weather were few and far between.

Portgas D. Ace | 22 (?) | 2nd Division Commander | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Calm Belt Ship

Ace knew he was WELL overdue. He’d called his crew on the Den-Den Mushi, and it worked out well. Well, not really, as there had been an accident, but it worked out well for HIM, as it meant there was no rush. He’d still overstayed his welcome though, he was sure. He knew Karter at the very least was angry at him. Blamed him for something he wasn’t 100% sure the cause of. He hadn’t wanted to ditch the crew while they were injured though, so he and Sabo had stuck around.

He didn’t know Sabo's plans, as things with the Revolutionary Army were still well under wraps, and Sabo refused to reveal anything, even to him, but Ace knew that once things had settled and he knew the crew was safe, he would have to return home. Maybe he would visit sometime. No, he would DEFINITELY visit sometime. For better or for worse, he had come to care about these people.

Nymeria Roanen | 24 | Captain | Jade Pirates | Tagging: Siegfried | Location: Ship

Nymeria sighed, standing at the helm. Not much was happening now. With her bounty up and the status of Siegfried unknown. "Although it’s been a year, I never asked." That was embarrassing enough. She turned her attention towards her crewmate though. Siegfried hadn’t talked about it, or if he had, she hadn’t been able to at the time take in many details.

"I hear you had a…run-in with the Revolutionary Sabo. How did it go?" She was more than anything glad he had come out relatively okay. Sabo was tough, and she knew Siegfried was no coward nor weakling himself, but when she’d first heard of it, even just in passing, admittedly it had worried her.

Nico Stone | 19 | Cook/Infiltrating as Seaman | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Marine Headquarters

Nico was in the mess hall early. Awake earlier than normal. Just days prior had been the promotion from Seaman Recruit to a Seaman, signifying he was capable of defending himself in a fight, that he didn’t need to hide behind someone. The training was hard, and that was when he wasn’t one of the ones in a special training regime like Linkk was with Coby. He could only imagine how difficult that was, and it didn’t seem like they wanted to stop anytime soon either.

Nico had managed to snoop around a bit, gather some information. Which bases were less heavily armed and therefore safe to pass by. Who was most wanted, the new bounties for the Mythic Pirates, and had been able to pass it on via a couple stolen calls with Arken. He missed his crew. He was a Marine here, and he had a friend in Linkk, absolutely, but in the end, he was a pirate at heart. He wanted to be on the galley of the Argo, preparing dinner for the crew, or standing at the rail, looking out over calm seas. Freedom to go where he wanted, do what he wanted, but he’d have to have patience.

One day. One day I’ll be back home. Whatever happens…I can’t let myself lose who I was before. In all honesty, it hurt. He was living a half life. Neither himself nor an act, but something in between. Enough to cover himself up— and he’d gotten better with time— but not enough to completely erase his identity either. He knew in his heart though, he couldn’t hide like this forever. It was small, but he’d had a bounty. It was only a matter of time before someone recognized him, even if his wanted poster bore a faded photo of fifteen year old him rather than the nineteen year old young man he had become.

Monkey D. Luffy | 19 | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Thousand Sunny (?)

Luffy was, as usual, aboard the deck of the Straw Hats' ship. The past year had not been kind to them, riddled with a variety of adventures that anyone with any sense in their head would call terrifying or reckless, but Luffy— and admittedly a couple of the other crewmen— called fun.

Luffy was bored now though. Content enough after a big party with the crew, and stuffed full of food, he was laying on the deck, glad for the coolness of the air. No longer the middle of a hot summer, but instead, May. Coming up to the end of summer. This winter and spring had been colder than anything he could remember. Unsettling, but nothing anyone save for Nami seemed to have worried about. What DIDN'T Nami worry about though? She was always on them for something, weather, navigation. Hitting the boys over the heads for idiocy, really whatever struck her fancy at the moment, so while he appreciated her opinion most of the time, in this specific case, Luffy didn’t feel like getting hit AGAIN arguing over the weather.

Usopp | 18 | Lookout | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Thousand Sunny (?)

Working alongside Franky, Usopp had finished the last of the repairs to the Thousand Sunny. While she was certainly an impressive and high-tech ship, she was also quite high-maintenance! Usopp didn’t mind. She wasn’t the Merry, but how many times had the ship alone saved their lives?

Usopp wiped sweat from his brow, emerging from the steaming hot engine room and wiping grime from his hands on his workers apron before untying it and casting it off to hang over the rail. Luffy was half asleep on the deck and…lord only knew where everyone else was. That was alright. While certainly, the mechanic was a social butterfly most of the time— probably the one and only thing he WASN'T absolutely terrified of— he didn’t mind the peace.

Coby | 20 (barely) | Rear-Admiral | Marines | S.W.O.R.D. Agent | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine Headquarters

May 20th. Only a week ago had been Coby's 20th birthday. It was hard to realize he had made it this far, between Alvida's loose temper, Garp's harshness, and all his stunts on the field. How he was alive, Coby couldn't even BEGIN to guess. If he had to, he would only assume it was less because of his own skills— though being a human tank and being able to take most blows with minimal surface damage or even unflinchingly certainly helped— and more because of the people in his division, the people who had cared for him, who had watched over him and held his hand in the infirmary when he was dying or hurt, the people who had encouraged him not to give up when it was all he wanted.

Over the course of the year, three more pirates had been captured…two by him alone. He’d also gotten himself caught up in a little mix-up on one of the northern islands and prevented the need for a Buster Call. Now that had ALSO almost killed him, but he’d determined not to pass out until he was home, and ended up powering through it. After those stunts, he was promoted. First to Commodore, which was good enough for him, and then…even higher. Rear-Admiral. Twenty years old, less than four years of service, and he was the fourth highest rank in the organization.

Sometimes he still worried about Helmeppo, as the man hadn’t shown his face since the battle with the Calm Belts, and tracking him had proven fruitless. Whatever had happened, he had covered his tracks well. He didn’t want to be found. It almost made Coby want to give up. Helmeppo had first been his best friend, then one of his amazing boyfriends. There was still good though, and lots of it. What Coby was REALLY looking forward to, what kept him going, was the knowledge that he and Lucian were about to get married. For real. Not talking about getting married. Not 'in a few months' about to get married, but that it was right in front of them.

Coby undoubtedly would’ve asked Helmeppo to be his best man, but that wasn’t an option. He hadn’t asked An, guessing as the person closest to Lucian, they would be standing at Lucian's side, so instead, only a couple days ago, as a matter of fact, it had boiled down to asking Linkk. He still didn’t have an answer, as he’d had to rush off, but hopefully a chat with his protege and ally today would yield some answers.

"Linkk?" He knew Linkk must’ve at least thought about it for a moment, and Coby hoped he’d have an answer. If not…well, he wasn’t entirely sure what to do at that point. "Did you ever…Did you ever think about what I asked? Sorry to drop something like the question of being my best man and all on you and rushing off. It’s a pretty busy time."

Helmeppo | 23 | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Open | Location: Town

Helmeppo had for a year wandered around the town, never sticking around in one place too long. Cheap hotels, self-made shelters, wherever he could find, really. He hated being alone. A few times he saw the man who’d called himself Cato. Off to chase down pirates, no doubt. Helmeppo had considered offering a helping hand, at least he wouldn’t be useless then, but he'd long ago extended the offer, and it had never been taken. Surely there would be no harm in asking again though, right? Especially now that he'd read of the new bounties. If he hadn’t already seen, he figured that was something Cato might want to know.

Helmeppo sometimes wondered if it was worth it to go home. Anya and Coby aside…who ACTUALLY wanted him in the Marines? The son of a traitor. People looked at him and saw Morgan sometimes, and he loathed it. Out here, it was easier. But at the same time… Anya and Coby…they probably assume I’m dead after all this time. In a selfish way…I hope they don’t. If they do, then that means Coby might’ve pushed me to the back of his mind, if not forgotten me altogether, with all that goes on. Anya's probably moved on without me, undoubtedly found someone ever better than anything she could’ve had with me…I was lucky.

He couldn’t show his face again though. Not yet, and he couldn’t very well just walk in unannounced after a year of absence, like it was nothing at all. Either Coby would hit him, or Garp would. Or maybe even both of them. Not to mention the suspicion and doubt it’d stir up, and Helmeppo would prefer to stay off the radar. So he would wait. For now.

Devin Elmer | 19 | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Open | Location: Marine Headquarters

Devin hadn’t moved up at all, but that said, she also hadn’t expected to. A promotion wasn’t exactly an everyday thing, and she’d nothing she would consider outstanding, to capture the eye of the Admirals. She watched as Wyla moved up, as did Coby, and An. That was only to be expected though. They were the impressive ones. She’d never let it bother her, she was content to be in their shadow for the time being.

Kitchi Tala | 21 | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi had emerged to the mess hall earlier. Cleaning up after the fiasco with the pirates had been a disaster. The construction and rebuilding had taken more than half a year, and healing from injuries…well that was no easy feat either. He’d come away lucky, and only because he’d fled. He’d watched as Kirsten rose higher and higher, climbing the ranks with an alarming speed. He couldn’t have been prouder, in all honesty.

Kitchi had a lot of things regarding Kirsten on his mind. He’d tried to tell her once that he liked her. He’d ended up tripping over his own words and running away before he could make things even worse. He’d tried to get her a gift, but beyond work…he didn’t even really know much of what kinds of things she would like. He planned to try again to say something. He knew he would regret it if he didn’t.

Sabo | 22 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Open | Location: Tropica

With no current action from the Revolutionary Army, and his own freedom as their second in command— who more or less just tended to do his own thing. Few folks questioned it anymore— Sabo had opted to stay with the crew for a while longer. He knew Ace may have to take his leave soon, but there was nowhere Sabo was urgently rushing off to, and it had been helpful, he figured, to have some extra hands on deck to help pick up the pieces.

Sabo now leaned against the rail, pipe leaning against the wall of the cabin a few feet to his left. His dark gaze shifted out over the calm seas in front of them. TOO calm, given the storm only the night before, he couldn’t help but think.

Averill | 24 | Therapist/Civilian | Tagging: Open | Location: Clinic

Averill had just finished with his first client of the day. Today would not be one of his heavier days, which he figured was good. He’d certainly like the chance to get out at some point. Close the office a bit early and go for coffee or dinner or something of the like. Just a little treat. He’d found himself seeing more patients for a brief moment in time after the pirate incident too, some of the Marines involved, even. In specific, his most…difficult client had to have been a boy who looked worse and worse each time Averill saw him. He suspected the boy was dragged in by friends rather than there of his own free will, however.

That had been a while ago. They’d been booked for an appointment, but the Marine had never shown up. Oh he was a stubborn one. Averill wasn’t paid enough to track down clients who missed an appointment though. A waste of time and energy if they didn’t want to show up in the first place.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:26 am

Adrian Taylor/male/23 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Holding cell/Calm Belt Crewman/Crush: None yet/Bisexual/no kids currently
Adrian Walked out. Since the traumatic events of the time a year ago, he had slowly gotten over it, but every once and a while the nightmares would come back and he couldn’t shake them. He wished that never happened to him, but his fate didn’t let him not have that happen. He walked out and looked around for something to do.

Chase (Wilson)/19 years old/German Shepherd Mink/male/Tags: Open/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Crewman/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open
Chase walked out and sat down on the deck. He smiled and thought, were finally away. The year had gone by fast with his birthday and he couldn’t be happier. He has lately been watching the kids and he honestly was liking the new job he self proclaimed himself to be. He was a babysitter and a crewman at the same time. His fluffy fur had been beneficial for the children and he couldn’t be happier that they liked him.

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/5 years/Tags: Open/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
He giggled as he came out as he saw his older brother. He couldn’t even imagine life without his brother. He looked for Kiia and Quin, maybe even Kass, but he coudln’t find them.

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old (Birthday has not happened yet)/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Marines Captain/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids yet
She walked towards the one and only, Kitchi. The young female couldn’t deny her feelings towards the boy. After the loss of Sandra, it hit the young man hard, but she was there to comfort him. She wanted to tell him about her feelings, but the thought of there friendship falling made her self conscious about it. She saw Kitchi and ran over to him. She said placing a hand lightly on his shoulder and a smile on her face, “Hey Kitchi.” The young female had climbed the ranks to Captain while Coby climbed to a different rank. One day she would catch him, just he wait.

Luka Martinez/male/25 years old/Tags: Micah, Gabe/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: Micah/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka Walked out to the main deck. A year had passed since the time of the battle. All the wounds or most of them have healed up and they had gotten there crew members back. He sure hoped that nothing like this would happen again, but he unfortunately knew that wasn’t the case. Luka looked around and sighed. He knew that Buck and Draco were gone and it had beat him hard even if he didn’t know them. It hurt him just to see Micah hurting, but he knew wherever they were he hoped the best was with them. He sat down on the deck and saw is younger brother, Gabriel, walking out. He got up, walked over and ruffled his hair. He has recently figured out that Gabriel was his brother and he has very protective of him. He looked arounD and saw Micah. He waved her over with a hand.

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/19 years old/Tags: Kory, Wyla/Location: Marine Headquarters/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet Kory Hall/male/19 years/Tags: Kaden, Wyla/Location: Marine Headquarters/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden woke up and headed to the mess hall with Kory. They had left the dogs at the place they sleep.

Liam Bakerson/male/18 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Ship of Calm Belt Pirates/Sniper/Calm Belt/Pansexual/Crush: TBD/no kids yet
Liam sat at his position looking around. The ocean was beautiful.

X Drake/male/32 (?) years old/Tags: Open?/Location: Marine Headquarters I assume (?)/Pivateer for the S.W.O.R.D, secret agent I guess/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
He -not sure what to do with him-

Akainu/Sakazuki/male/52 (?) years old/Tags: Kass/Location: Marine Headquarters/Fleet Admiral of the Marines and loyal supporter of Absolute Justice/Heterosexual, possible Aseuxal/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
The Fleet Admiral was sitting in his desk.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Navii- 17- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: open

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed and smiled as she held her cat. She too touched her own charm a moment. She then shook her head, and kissed the kitty. She was so happy to be back on the ship, in her bed, with her cat!

Quin W- 23- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn woman had left her daughter in Chase’s capable hands. Paws? Hands. She had done her job and healed the others best she could. She now sat in her office/room. No one currently needed any medical care, and she was just thinking.

Kiia- 5- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child hummed. She saw Gabe and squealed And ran over to the other child.

Akirra Shironai- m- 23- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian (and maybe Sabo)- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy brushed at his hair again. The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair sighed. He didn’t really know what to do now. They were currently just sailing, and had not much to do. He saw Sabo (?) and Adrian, and smiled a bit. He then headed over to Adrian, hoping to talk to the other male.

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 19- Marine Lieutenant- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags: open for now

The honest, loving but stubborn and fiery tanned girl hummed as she got up. She headed for the mess hall, since she was hungry.

Linkk- 17- m- Nico (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18)- Marine; seaman recruit? Or is he Seaman now?- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Coby

The boy hummed and smiled as he and the dog walked together. He was still training him, but after a year he seemed to have gotten a bit better. Not that Linkk really wanted him in battles…The base was also safe, usually. He looked up as the other male called to him, and nodded to him. “I…I’ll do it,” was his short answer. It was short but it got the job done, answering what the other male wanted to know.

Lucian- 21?- m- engaged to Coby- Marine; Petty officer I'm pretty sure- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Anya/open

The gray eyed black haired male hummed and smiled as he walked. Shiana was with him, and they were both beside Anya. He knew she was thinking of Helmeppo again…He shook his head, excited and nervous all at the same time because he was getting married.

Anya- 27?- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant commander- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one walked with her brother and sighed. She saw him looking at her, and tried to smile.

Sulia- f- 24- Mink- Civilian; book shop owner- bi; Averill- mate open- son Yulien- knife- Electro and Sulong (doesn’t use)- speed, stealth, intelligence- strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Yulien

The sweet and gentle but fiery and wild female hummed a bit. The red eyed white female smiled as she watched her son. She was putting some new books on the shelves. There were also some shed just had fixed up, older books. She was wondering if she should meet up with Averill. She’d let him meet Yulien, and the kid loved the guy.

Yulien- m- 4- Civilian child- will be homo- mom- Electro and Sulong- strength, stamina/endurance, intelligence- speed, stealth- Tags: Sulia

The Jaguar ran around a bit, giggling then stopped and looked at his mom. “Mama, when will we see Mister Averill again?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Kassandra DeMarks | 24 | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Gabe, Kiia | Location: Ship

Kass' gaze shifted towards the two youngsters and a tiny smile lifted the corners of her lips, but she spoke in a voice that almost a whisper, gesturing to the children. She’d tried over the past year to connect with them, but it was no easy task. "Hey. Gabe, Kiia, don’t tell Navii, okay? I snagged you some little treats from the galley when I helped with the dishes."

Kitchi Tala | 21 | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi looked up at the sound of his friend's voice. Kirsten. She wasn’t only his superior, even though he couldn’t help but look at her just a bit different now, but…she was also his friend. When he’d found out Sandra was gone, she’d been there for him when everyone else brushed it off. Sure, loss was usual, but that never made it any easier. Kirsten had been the one who understood that. "Hey…how’re things? Haven’t had the chance to talk much recently."

Micah Tariah | 20 | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

Micah was snapped out of her thoughts by a flicker of motion. As one of the official lookouts, she had a well-trained eye, for the first signs of danger. No danger this time, just Luka, waving up at her. She grinned and waved back. "Yo! You gonna come up here or what?" She teased, pushing open the tiny door of the crow's nest.

Sabo | 22 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Open, mentions Akirra, Adrian | Location: Calm Belt Ship

Sabo glanced over his shoulder at the feeling of being watched, a feeling he had come to know well. Akirra, greeting him only with a smile, and Sabo returned the greeting with a tip of his hat before the young pirate rushed off to speak with his crewmate. He couldn’t blame him, and it was nice to see things going back to normal, for better or for worse.

Coby | 20 (barely) | Rear-Admiral | Marines | S.W.O.R.D. Agent | Tagging: Linkk, Lucian, Anya | Location: Marine Headquarters

A relieved smile came to Coby's face. He set a hand on Linkk's shoulder. "Thank god. Now that I’ve known you, can’t imagine you not being there or being part of it." He didn’t just say it either. Coby didn’t lie. He meant it. He turned to speak excitedly to Lucian, but the excitement was dampened by the look on Anya's face. He tapped into the Haki. Worry. Maybe a bit of…grief. He couldn’t tell. He wasn’t THAT tuned in yet. He didn’t need to ask though. "Hey. I know. With all that’s going on for the wedding and all…I’m guessing you must be missing Helmeppo." His heart ached, but it was impossible that after all this time, the man was still alive. He would’ve been back by now. Long ago. "Tell me what I can do."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:47 pm

Navii- 17- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: open

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed and smiled as she held her cat. She too touched her own charm a moment. She then shook her head, and kissed the kitty. She was so happy to be back on the ship, in her bed, with her cat!

Quin W- 23- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn woman sat in her office/room. No one currently needed any medical care, and she was just thinking.

Kiia- 5- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child hummed. She saw Gabe and squealed and ran over to the other child.

She looked over when Kass spoke, and said “I think my mom is the one to worry about.” She then proceeded to hold her hands out though.

Akirra Shironai- m- 23- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian (and Sabo)- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy brushed at his hair again. The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair headed over to Adrian.

He felt eyes on him and looked back a moment to see Sabo tipping his hat. Now, he really likes Adrian but…he was starting to like Sabo too.

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 19- Marine Lieutenant- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags: open for now

The honest, loving but stubborn and fiery tanned girl hummed as she got up. She headed for the mess hall, since she was hungry.

Linkk- 17- m- Nico (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18)- Marine; seaman recruit? Or is he Seaman now?- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Coby

The boy hummed and smiled as he and the dog looked to Coby. He nodded and said “I could never say no to something so important.” He also knew Anya/An was spoken for. S/he was going to be on Lucian’s side of the wedding party.

Lucian- 21?- m- engaged to Coby- Marine; Petty officer I'm pretty sure- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Anya/Coby and Linkk

The gray eyed black haired male hummed and smiled as he patted Shiana. He glanced over as Coby addressed Anya then.

Anya- 27?- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant commander- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc/Coby and Linkk

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one shook her dark haired head a couple times. She made a small sound as Coby spoke. She looked over at him after he did. “Hug me…or just do something to distract me I guess,” she said.

Sulia- f- 24- Mink- Civilian; book shop owner- bi; Averill- mate open- son Yulien- knife- Electro and Sulong (doesn’t use)- speed, stealth, intelligence- strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Yulien

The sweet and gentle but fiery and wild female hummed a bit. The red eyed white female smiled as she watched her son. She was putting some new books on the shelves. There were also some shed just had fixed up, older books. She was wondering if she should meet up with Averill. She’d let him meet Yulien, and the kid loved the guy.

Yulien- m- 4- Civilian child- will be homo- mom- Electro and Sulong- strength, stamina/endurance, intelligence- speed, stealth- Tags: Sulia

The Jaguar ran around a bit, giggling then stopped and looked at his mom. “Mama, when will we see Mister Averill again?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me