My Hero Academia RP (revamp, pm if interested)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: My Hero Academia RP- Open and Accepting!!!!

Postby leachface » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:36 pm

Dabi(Touya Todoroki)/ Early 20's/UA/Tags-calling the league- Sakura/Quirk- Cremation

Dabi looked back towards Tomura picturing Sakura in his mind as he described her. "She has long black hair, gray eyes, and she's about 5'5 in height."He knew adding her to part of the League would definitely be of benefit for Tomura. As she could be the eyes into the U.A. without fear of being imprisoned."I'm sure those support items could easily be replicated, you've got a lot of smart men under you."Dabi stated. He was a bit nervous being in Tomura's presence but didn't dare show it on his expressionless face.

Shoto Todoroki/ 16/Nurse's office/ Tags-Midori/Quirk- Half hot Half cold.

Shoto nodded in agreement, "Watch this."He stood up from the bed and suddenly the floor around him was covered in ice. Not too thick of a layer though so it could melt quickly. He then waited for Midori to give a small example of her quirk."What would you need to borrow?"he asked. "Also thank you for helping me, I'll be able to make it to class... thankfully. And my fire ... blue no. But my mother once told me about my elder brother Touya's quirk. He had flames hotter than Endeavor's so I'd assume his are blue."

Kai Chisaki(Overhaul)/ 20 / Yakuza House Head/ Tags- Open/ Quirk- Overhaul

Kai Chisaki sat on his couch, fingers interlaced with each other as he pondered in thought. The League...of villians...Could they even help in his quest as Overhaul... it was a long shot... but was it worth the possible risk... casualties? What if they decided they wanted Eri's power... it was untamed and raw as he never let her learn how to control it.. he paused before standing up and abandoning the idea for now. He had better things to do than to worry about countless possibilities that were only his over thinking. He had business to attend to."Get Eri ready!"He yelled loud enough for the closest underling's to hear. He then began walking over to the test room. This was it.... the days of Hero's and Villians would surely be over."The lower weaker villian groups would surely pay a hefty sum to erase the quirks of a hero and the antidote... I could sell those anonymously to the hero's. All sales individual and discrete."Kai's plans may be going slow but the pace of succeeding was steady enough for him. These had to be perfect.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Hero Academia RP- Open and in need of students!

Postby *Lovel* » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:46 pm

「☾」Sakura Yasui 「☽」

Medusa☾15☾Heterosexual

Tags: Shimo, Akari ☾ Location: 1-A

"But he didn't. Besides, who's going to believe that we ran into a villain on our second day?" Sakura told Akari looking ahead. "I stayed with him to make sure he didn't hurt any of you, realistically I couldn't face him all by myself. I'm a student, he was above my paygrade." she said developing a tone of her own. She wasn't completely lying but it wasn't the full truth either. She didn't really know why she let him go, maybe he got through to her in a way. She shook her head and made her way inside, quite a bit behind Akari and the boy.

『❅』 Shimo Ikeda 『❅』

Freezer Burn❅16❅Heterosexual

Tags: Akari, Sakura ❅ Location: 1-A

Shimo looked between the two girls heated discussion , not breathing a word. He didn't understand why Sakura would let Sla-Dabi go and why she was making such a case for them to keep quiet. In truth her argument wasn't entirely wrong but she still should have felt the need to report it anyway but she didn't. He looked at Sakura in confusion before following Akari to the classroom silently. They walked in just as pairings were announced and they were told to go get their costumes on. He went back out the door to the locker room.

【✴】Katsuki Bakugo【✴】

Explosion✴16✴Heterosexual

Tags: Kanon, Riyu ✴ Location: 1-A

Katsuki felt annoyance as the cyborg seemed unbothered by his taunts. He rolled his eyes as she thanked him "Yeah whatever tin can." He said looking back towards the front of the classroom. He was zoned out until he heard someone challenge him, what a stupid thing to do. His hands erupted with small explosions as he stood. He caught a glimpse of Deku with a grimace as he walked over to the ignorant boy and grabbed a hold of his collar. "I'm Katsuki Bakugo and you must really be stupid if you think you are just going to challenge me like that." He said roughly still keeping a tight grip on his collar.

〖♞〗Daku Tamaki 〖♞〗

Dark Angel♞19♞Bisexual

Tags: Keiko, Akari ♞ Location: 1-A

Daku just mindlessly let Keiko drag him into a seat. He honestly could care less where he sat. He tuned into what Keiko said about the girl who had just walked into the classroom looking so much like Toga. She was right, the resemblance sent shivers down his spine. He got up swiftly and approached the girl. "Hey beautiful, my names Daku. Pleasure to meet you." He said gently grabbing a hold of her hand and kissing it lightly while still looking in her eyes, searching for some kind of reaction.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:09 pm

[ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ 🦇][21][ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ][ᴜᴀ ʜɪɢʜ][New Student (Shoto)]
Midori admired the ice quietly, "give me one moment, I saw that your nurse had some glass water cups." Midori responded making her way to the "personal" area. It was away from the view of where Shoto was, so it gave Hernandez an opportunity. She pulled the small bug from her pocket and attached it to the computer. Rin would be notified and automatically given the feed of information, slowly. Midori listened to Shoto as she came out with one of the glasses in her hand. "I'll go with you, I assume we both have class 1-A..at least I can give you backup if you're questioned." Midori responded before she signaled for him to watch. She closed her eyes and let out a small shriek into the inside of the glass. The pitch caused it to shake before completely shattering in her hand. She smiled lightly and threw away the pieces, "that's my quirk..well a smaller and less damaging version of it. Less of my vocal chords that I have to use." Midori responded before getting her items, "Touya...not a bad name..I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure he would have been a..great..hero." Midori murmured, she wouldn't spill the beans just yet, but she had a small leverage to use again Dabi if he dared to overuse his quirk, against her orders.

🄸🅉🅄🄺🅄 🄼🄸🄳🄾🅁🄸🅈🄰/16/🄷🄴🅁🄾-🄸🄽-🅃🅁🄰🄸🄽🄸🄽🄶/🅄🄰 🄷🄸🄶🄷/🄾🄿🄴🄽
"Yes sir!" Midoriya got dressed into his uniform and went to meet up with the rest of the class. Mr. Aizawa mentioned going against him, he wouldn't mind it one bit, "but if his attention would be on him..Kacchan..nope! Bakugo had it all under control...right?" Midoriya quickly shook his head to brush off the thought. He took small breaths to calm himself before training and--the voice of Bakugo immediately caught his attention. "Hey Kacchan..maybe you should save your energy for training.." He murmured, "but if you wanna waste your energy on them instead of me, go ahead." Deku smiled innocently, he was just trying to give the kid a chance to run before he really got damaged.
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:55 am

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚 "𝕜𝕒𝕜𝕠" ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕠º𝟙𝟝º𝔹𝕪𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖º𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua schoolº𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤: shimo, 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙-𝔸

She hadn't heard sakura as she walked away. She was greeted at the entrance of the class by a cute boy, who kissed her hand calling her beautiful. Her face went red as she retreated her hand "uh..hi? im akari.." she looked away sorta confused. A girl approached her quickly jabbing the boy in his side, introducing herself

𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕜𝕠 "𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕠" 𝕄𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕠º𝟙𝟠º𝕛𝕚𝕟𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨º𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua school º𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤: 𝕕𝕒𝕜𝕦, class 1-A

She watches as daku flirts with the girl, out of jealousy, she walks up to them with a smile on her face, quickly jabbing daku in his side. She holds her hand out for the girl to shake it "Hello akari, im saiko, but please call me kei." her smile is sweet "im assuming youre the one im paired up with? lets be great friends ok?"

𝕂𝕚𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕠 "𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕥" 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕚º𝟚𝟘ºℍ𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪º 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua schoolº𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: aizawa, class 1-A

She nods to aizawa's question. She watches daku as he flirts with another girl who entered the classroom. She smirks watching as kei jabs him silently snickering to herself. man she must really like him if she's trying to keep him from flirting with other girls
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:55 am

FerretMonarch wrote:
Shota Aizawa•31•UA teacher•gay• Eraserhead• Classroom 1-A• tags: Class 1-A, Midoryia

Aizawa got up unzipping his sleeping bag and getting up. He stood in the middle of the room and sighed.

"Once you're done getting ready come over here, so I can check the roster and I have some rules too."

Marco Rubio• 16• Student• gay• The Summoner• Classroom 1-A• tags: Class 1-A, Denki, Shinso, Artemis

Marco nodded. "You're welcome."

'It was really quick thinking and a great use of her quirk. She'll go far.' Marco thought.

Riyu Damon• 18• Student• gay• They/his pronouns• The Huntsman• Classroom 1-A• tags: 1-A, Shadow, Artemis, Katsuki

"Oh! So you're Bakugo nice to see you!" Riyu said chuckling st their joke.

"I hope you didn't take my challenge seriously. You see I'm blind and couldn't find you, so I said that in hopes of finding you."

Riyu gave Bakugo a small smile and hoped he wasn't staring at a wall again.

"So I have to fight you later..." Riyu said
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:30 pm

Name: Sukanku Kenagaitachi•16•student•gay•Striped Nightmare•Class 1-A• Tags: Class 1-A, Midoryia

Sukanku walked into the classroom nonchalantly knowing they were extremely late. But to Sukanku's defense they had, had an attack, so he wasn't in the best of moods anyways.

He had packed his dinosaur onesie, his paci, his sippy cup, and his favorite stuffie all in Sukanku's backpack just in case he had another attack and needed to be grounded.

"Hello. Sorry for my lateness Mr. Aizawa, but I had some... problems getting into the building. I hope you understand." Sukanku told the teacher before sitting down by a green haired boy.

It wasn't necessarily true, but he was too embarrassed to tell the real reason.

"So what are doing?" Sukanku whispered.

He wanted to suck on his paci, but he had an image to maintain, so he didn't. He only would in emergencies.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:52 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚 "𝕜𝕒𝕜𝕠" ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕠º𝟙𝟝º𝔹𝕪𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖º𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua schoolº𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤: shimo, 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙-𝔸

She hadn't heard sakura as she walked away. She was greeted at the entrance of the class by a cute boy, who kissed her hand calling her beautiful. Her face went red as she retreated her hand "uh..hi? im akari.." she looked away sorta confused. A girl approached her quickly jabbing the boy in his side, introducing herself

𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕜𝕠 "𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕠" 𝕄𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕠º𝟙𝟠º𝕛𝕚𝕟𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨º𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua school º𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤: 𝕕𝕒𝕜𝕦, class 1-A

She watches as daku flirts with the girl, out of jealousy, she walks up to them with a smile on her face, quickly jabbing daku in his side. She holds her hand out for the girl to shake it "Hello akari, im saiko, but please call me kei." her smile is sweet "im assuming youre the one im paired up with? lets be great friends ok?"

𝕂𝕚𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕠 "𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕥" 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕚º𝟚𝟘ºℍ𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪º 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua schoolº𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: aizawa, class 1-A

She nods to aizawa's question. She watches daku as he flirts with another girl who entered the classroom. She smirks watching as kei jabs him silently snickering to herself. man she must really like him if she's trying to keep him from flirting with other girls
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:55 am

Artemis/16/Class 1-a/Quirk:Animal/tags:1-A,Denki,Shinso,Bakugo/They/Them pronouns
As they were waiting Artemis heard Bakuguo's Voice and saw him rush over to Riyu and grabbed him by his collar. Them and Denki walked over to him as Midoryia told him to save his energy. Denki then said as Midoryia walked away "He's right BakuBro save your energy for training." He wrapped his arm around Bakugo "Now let Riyu go" Artemis gentle pulled Denki off with the help of Shinso hoping Bakugo would not try to exploded Denki's face off.

Denki/16/Class 1-a/Quirk:Electrification/Tags: Class 1-a, Artemis, Shinso, Bakugo
He listened and followed Artemis and Shinso as they got to the spot the Aizawa told them to meet when he heard Bakugo yelling at Riyo for Challenging him. He followed behind Misty as They hurried over to Bakugo to tell him to leave Riyu alone. They both watch Midoryia walked away from him and Denki slugged his arm around Bakugo shoulder and said "He's right BakuBro save your energy for training, now let Riyu go" He felt Artemis gentle pull him off of bakugo with the help of Shinso.

Shinso/16/Class 1-A/Quirk:Brainwashing/Tag:Class 1-A, Denki,Artemis, Bakugo
I followed Denki and Artemis as they walked towards bakugo as Denki put his arm around Bakugo shoulder. I helped Artemis get Denki off of Bakugo before he chooses to blow up Denki's face.
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:33 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚 "𝕜𝕒𝕜𝕠" ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕠º𝟙𝟝º𝔹𝕪𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖º𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ua schoolº𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤: shimo, 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙-𝔸

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓