🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ It's training day!

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:56 pm

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: eden, madeline|

Gloria didn't say a word as she stepped into the arena, her eyes taking in all of the options, but focusing on the obstacle course in the middle. Of course, the tributes from district 1 already seemed involved in it, but what could one more hurt? The entitled kids from district 1 would soon learn that they were no match for her. Gloria moved to the gauntlet, glancing between Eden and Madeline. "I'm sure you two are feeling well today." she said before properly introducing herself. "I'm Gloria, from 2. And I'm going to win the hunger games." She knew making statements like that could easily anger a tribute, especially a career, and that's precisely why she said it. She wanted to see just how much of a threat these two posed.

ᑕOᒪᗷY ᗰᗩᖇKᔕ
|male|6|tribute|tags: Moses|

The male tribute from district 6 glanced around, before finding the stations on the right. He could hold his own in a fight, but he had to learn how to survive. He walked over to the knot station where he saw a guy learning to tie elaborate knots. Knot tying? They really thought this was useful? "Hello." Colby said, nodding a greeting both to Moses and the person running the station.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: open|

Penny's district mate Darius was very intimidating, and she didn't want anything to do with him. The whole training center was very overwhelming as the girl didn't quite know where to start. Sheepishly she made her way over to the knife station. She had never thrown knives before, but she was told that she had great aim once when she played a makeshift game of darts with old sewing needles. Slowly, she began to learn how to use the throwing knives.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |Tags:Reyna
Sienna absolutely bristled from the prickly girl from twelve. She was one of those girls... The girl stopped what she was doing and stabbed the dummy with her needle making the trainer jump a little. “Who says I won’t live longer then you twelve. I’ll have every single blade at my advantage to throw at your cocky little head when those games start. Remember that.” She spat at the girl with general distaste and contempt,Reyna was one of those cocky little rich girls in her district probably. But it always truly felt off for whenever she got irate at others. Sienna just hoped they underestimated her for now but when she gets her hands on the axes she’ll get a chance to do fairly better.

Moses Grandy| D7 |Tags:Colby
Moses glanced up at the boy from district six before looking back at the knot he was doing,“Hey... I’m Moses Grandy. Well you probably all ready know all that all ready.” He said with a slight bitterness in his chuckle, he really really did not want to be there but he was a natural at sucking things up. Maybe he should be a little more wary about picking people for allies but at the rate he and Sienna was going they needed to start getting somewhere especially with the district twelve girl alongside most of the careers being the biggest threats at the games.Moses could hold his own naturally and survive due to the mass quantities of trees but he was worried for his Sienna’s sake over the train ride they became like a brother sister duo, especially if he could be the one to go first.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:03 am

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Madeline, Gloria
Eden noticed the girl from District Two approaching them, introducing herself with self-assured confidence. It didn't bother him at all. Years of dealing with Madeline's antics had hardened his skin against this type of provocation. He offered the newcomer nothing more than a calm smile, unfazed by the familiar boasting. All he could do was hope Madeline didn't try to murder her immediately.
"A pleasure to meet you, Gloria." He extended his palm in an offer of a handshake. "I'm Eden of District One. I assume you're joining us as a Career?"

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sienna
Reyna's rude sneer turned upwards in a smile. This one was different, not at all the sniveling weakling she'd taken her for. A fighting spirit blazed inside this District Seven girl. She would make a strong, challenging opponent, exactly what Reyna liked. Weapons and training all forgotten, she approached the station with slow steps.
"I like you," Reyna said, pointing a finger almost accusingly at the freckled tribute. "You've got fire. Once we get into the arena, I want to take you up on that offer."
She had no intentions of forming a team. No way would she let others take credit for her destruction, especially not on live television. Making friends was beneath her, but making enemies? Why, that was her favorite thing!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:19 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Guantlet | Tags: Killick

Caspia barely heard the Head Trainer’s list of stations, she was too busy examining the huge obstacle course in the middle of the room. As much as she loved sparring, she should get plenty of that in the games. How many times would she get to attempt a test of strength & dexterity like this?

The other tributes moving around her cued the realisation that they’d been dismissed and she hadn’t realised. Caspia nodded towards Roxanne before turning to find her district partner, Killick.
”Competition to see who’s the slowest at falling off the Gauntlets?” She suggested. Nothing was better than friendly competition when it came to training.
“It looks like two from District 1 are already over there, and we’ll definitely want to talk to them before the day ends.”
She winced as she heard the District 1 girl boasting about how much better she would be than any of the previous Careers, before they were also joined by the District 2 girl. District 4 were proud of all their 19 previous tributes, so she was surprised to hear Madeline being disrespectful. “Well... Need... We’ll definitely need to talk to them.”

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Knives | Tags: Penny

Felix was not at all ready to be set loose on the training stations, but here he was. Avoiding the desire to go and comfort himself with what he already knew on the medical station he glanced around the room. As little as he wanted to use weaponry, this was the Hunger Games. He needed to at least try to learn to defend himself, and so he headed over the knife station. They seemed the simplest, lightest looking weapon and he’d handled one before, even if it was only to chop vegetables.

The trainer showed him some simple slashing movements and then suggested he learn to throw them. His first throw missed the target dummy entirely, thumping harmlessly into the padded wall behind it. He glanced sheepishly at the girl, he remembered her to be from district 8, throwing next to him.
“How many tries do you reckon it’ll take before I hit anything?”He asked jokingly. If he was going to die in a few days, he might as well make some friends in the meantime. “Excluding myself obviously. I wouldn’t be surprised if I managed to drop one of these on my toes.”
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:12 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: eden, madeline|

Gloria smiled as the boy from 1 extended her hand. She took it and shook it. "Thank you." She said when he said his name was Eden. "Yes I am." she said, running her hand over her elaborately braided blonde hair.

ᑕOᒪᗷY ᗰᗩᖇKᔕ
|male|6|tribute|tags: Moses|

"I actually didn't know that." Colby chuckled, as he didn't bother to learn any of the other tributes' names. "I'll be surprised if you know my name." Colby said, smiling as he started tying a knot.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny's knife landed just south of the bullseye, she was pleasantly surprised. Maybe she would be better at this than she thought! She glanced over her shoulder as another tribute approached. Penny giggled, throwing another knife that barely hit the target."Careful!" she exclaimed, "We can't have you hurt before the games start!" Penny said with a giggle.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:06 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |Tags:Reyna
Sienna raised a brow as the girl from district twelve stick her finger near her face with a smile. She was highly confused on what type of pyschotics this was but she just went with it. “Sounds like a good deal,twelve. Enemies?” Sienna just faked a smirk and stuck out her hand to the other girl. What did she just get herself into, granted she had all ready dug herself into a hole years ago for putting her names in extra every time she took a tesserae for her family.But now, now she really had just made herself a whole enemy as she watched the girl slink off.

Moses Grandy| D7 |Tags:Colby
“Cody Marks, right?” He said as he glanced up from tying his knot and finishing it looking at the instructors and then back at his. “Ah sorry! It’s hard remembering everyone’s names when the careers names keeps getting drilled into your head.” Moses said with a chuckle.“Hey your not half bad with those! Those are some good snare knots anyways. But honestly this is useless.” He said trying not to even mask his laughter at the offended trainer. “Maybe we should check out another survival station.” Moses asked the other tribute.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 am

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; Eden, Gloria

Madeline rolled her eyes. Of course Eden would ask her to tone down her “insults”. Honestly, they weren’t even insults, she was just giving out facts. Suddenly, she got an idea. Maybe, she would be nice. Of course, it was out of character for her but if she just acted nice. That’s right! She’d prove she’s not only better than the other tributes at The Gauntlet but also at acting! ”Of course! I’ll show them how nice I am! She replied using a softer tone. These tributes won’t know what hit them.
Madeline watched that pathetic district 2 girl walk over to them. That girl should’ve stopped talking after introducing herself. She really thought she was good? Pathetic. Madeline wanted to reach out and strangle this girl. Sadly, she couldn’t break character. Good actresses never break character.
“It’s such a pleasure to meet you. Gloria is such a nice name.” She decided to mimic Eden and offered to shake her hand as well. She really didn’t want to touch this girl’s disgusting diseased hand. “I’m Madeline, District One. That’s such a lovely braid you have. I also enjoy styling my hair.” Madeline forced a smile and used a softer and quieter tone when she spoke. She really hopes this girl is the first one gone when the games begin.

Jay Fernandez//District 11//Male//Tagged; Open

Jay continued to tie sticks together. So far he had a basic box shape. He could definitely fit in it if he sat down. He began tying more sticks onto his little shelter to make it sturdier, then he could add some leave on the roof to prevent water from entering. He wasn’t doing too bad if you asked him. He could overhear the other tributes talking to each other. He didn’t really feel like interacting with anyone yet. They all seemed really scary, especially that girl with the fire. He was afraid she’d set him on fire if he tried to say hi. They were all bigger than him. They also seemed older.

He began to miss his older siblings. If they were here, they would’ve helped him with his shelter and they would’ve cheered him on. Estefany would’ve helped him tie flowers onto his shelter so it would look pretty. Carlos would’ve tried to fight everyone. Okay, maybe he didn’t want Carlos here. That would be a disaster!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ i, ☣ i, 🍭 i

Postby Zyn » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:58 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Training Room
☭ Tags: Eden, Madeline, Gloria
☭ Mood: Irritated

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Irritation flicked across Chaska's already dark expression when Gloria decided to walk away and towards The Guantlet. Not that he could really blame her since he had been eyeing the obstacle course from the moment they had walked into the training room. Unlike the others though he didn't plan on running through yet, he wanted to see how the other tributes reaction to it and faired. After all if he was the last to use it then perhaps he would gain something from the others. At the very least it would give him a chance to see how they did under pressure. With an eye roll he finally trudged after Gloria as she shook hands with the District One male. Without even bothering to hide it he eyed the two district one volunteers, assessing what he could of their build and overall demeanor. He could already tell that the girl was probably going to give him as much trouble as Gloria had already. Narrowing his eyes his frown deepened, he didn't really trust the way that the girl spoke. It seemed insincere to him, but he couldn't be positive about that. After all other than his gut instinct he had nothing else to go off of. For now he put a note on his distrust, hopefully his temper wouldn't get in the way. "Cut the bull we aren't here to make friends. We are here to forge an alliance until it is no longer needed.... The names Chaska, district two" he said with a slight growl in his voice. As he spoke he folded his arms across his chest. He wasn't here to make friends with people he would have to kill in the arena.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☣ Location: Training Room
☣ Tags: Open
☣ Mood: Bored

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sharnaz's gaze flickered across the training room as everyone dispersed to different station. The careers either stayed nearby making plans or were headed to the obstacle course. Others had gone to less interesting station. One tribute in particular caught her attention due to the fire but she quickly decided that she had better things to do. Marching over to the survival station that was dedicated to the types of plants that they could find in the arena she took a moment to stare at the things on display. Pursing her lips she peered at some of the plants that could be eaten. She would have to remember those for when the game started. Lord knows she wasn't going to get any food right away and she wasn't about to die from eating something poison. No she wasn't going to die this game and even if she did she wasn't going to die from such a stupid reason. "So what is the most common plant that is edible?"

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: Training Room
🍭 Tags: Jay
🍭 Mood: Curious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Rieka glanced around the training room with wide eyes, she hadn't ever seen a place like this. Growing up she hadn't been exposed to these kind of things. Due to her more fragile health she hadn't even been able to be under the sun for too long or at least that is what her parents had told her. They hadn't said much to her after she was reaped. With a tiny shake of her head she cast those thoughts from her mind and instead started to wander around. Gazing at everything with childlike wonder. Eventually she found herself at the shelter station with the boy from district 11. He was around her age but taller. Peering at the shelter that her was working on she instantly brightened. "Wow! did you make this yourself? Looks pretty cool. Can I watch you? I am not very good at tying knots yet" she asked hopefully.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:02 am

(x𝐊 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐂 𝐊x𝐀 𝐂 𝐐 𝐔 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈x)

( district 4 )x( location: the gauntlets )x( tags: caspia, eden, madeline, chaska, gloria )

Killick also wasn't really paying attention to what Roxanne had to say. He was too busy looking around the gym; after all, everything was so opulent and shiny! A glimmering rack of swords caught his attention as his gaze surveyed the large training space and he spotted a cutlass just as his district partner's proposition snapped him out of his trance.
    "Sounds good," he replied, watching as the other Careers began to gather around the gauntlets. He wasn't sure why he felt so nervous; he'd been waiting essentially his entire life for this very moment. "Let's go!"
    As they got closer to the gauntlets, Killick noticed the signatures of past Careers etched into the framework. Would he get to write his name there, too? He wasn't sure, so he decided to wait for directions from someone else. They definitely hadn't chosen a leader already, but Killick knew for a fact that he didn't want it to take up the position. Being a follower would certainly suffice.
    Killick could sense the tension in the air as they approached Eden, Madeline, Chaska, and Gloria. He didn't like it one bit. Keeping quiet, he waited for Caspia to say something. She was better at things like this than he was, and he trusted her. As a matter of fact, she was the only person in this room he trusted at all. And while that was subject to change, it hadn't... yet.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:37 am

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Madeline, Gloria, Chaska, Killick, Caspia
Relief washed over Eden as, inexplicably, Gloria and Madeline spoke without trading blows. He would have to thank his district partner for her faux hospitality later. For now, he fixed both allies with a soft smile - but the moment of peace was short-lived as the angry gentleman from District Two approached. Eden's brows rose in concern at the roughness and distrust in Chaska's tone. He wasn't upset, more genuinely worried about his new ally's mental health.
"I'm sorry you feel that way, Chaska." Eden kept his voice gentle, as if approaching a wounded wolf. He offered the irate tribute a warm smile. "You might not see me as a friend, but I will treat you as one of mine. I hope that's okay."
He noticed the District Four tributes had begun to draw closer, so he raised his voice to a level audible to them. "Anyway, it's rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Eden from District One, and I want to welcome Districts Two and Four as our allies."
As he spoke the last words, he turned to make eye contact with Killick and Caspia, smiling almost apologetically. Eden hoped he'd dispelled the tension just a little.

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sienna --> Careers --> OPEN
"Enemies." With an eager smile, the troublemaker from District Twelve shook her new rival's hand. Reyna's hazel eyes gleamed with a ruthless ambition, not unlike the light she'd seen in the eyes of Careers from years past. Without another word, she rudely turned and stalked away. The impressive display of axes glistened at the other side of the room.
As she crossed the center of the training room, she noticed the Careers starting to gather in an ill-tempered swarm. She glared straight at them, hoping to antagonize the most ruthless among the alliance. The girl from District One looked like she'd exchange some flaming hot insults with Reyna, while the boy from District Two was clearly one of the strongest and angriest tributes. Perfect.
Once she was satisfied with her rude looks, she turned her back and headed straight for the axe station. She picked up the largest, most intimidating weapon and swung it around, her grin widening as it sliced through a shelf of supplies. Splinters and dented cleaning supplies flew everywhere.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me