The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 22, 2020 10:13 am

OOC: Soooo here’s our restarts thread, with some changes. You guys already know what the changes are. If not, lemme know, but I’m pretty sure everyone knows, and ugh, my fingers are sore from typing.
Thoughts, y'all, should I remake sign-ups in case new peeps wanna join, or nah?

Also, we'll be taking off from breakfast the next morning, when Janson takes in some people. Anyone want their charries to be taken? Any of mine can.

IC:

Uciel Glenn❦

Tags: Open | Role:Med-Jack | Location:Cafeteria

Uciel sat down at the table with his food. Over the course of their three days there, he’d become...relatively comfortable, and he wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not. Every morning, four or five people fit called away. Supposedly they were being taken to this new and better life. Noah had been excited for it, but Uciel had no idea where he stood on that matter.

He drummed his fingers lightly on the table in front of him as he waited for Janson to appear, as he always did around this time.

Alex✫

Tags: Open | Role:Med-Jack | Location:Cafeteria

Alex stepped into the cafeteria a bit late, sweeping back a loose strand of blonde hair with a small frown. She shouldn’t have to push her hair back, right? She always kept it shoulder length. She reached back to feel it and realized how long it had grown. At least two or three more inches since she’d last measured several months ago, when she’d officially been placed as a Med-Jack. I guess I’ll just have to cut it, then.

Alex silently grabbed her tray of food from the lineup and went to find a table to eat at.

Karter🗲

Tags: Open | Role: Runner | Location:Cafeteria

Karter had been in the cafeteria a while. Worry bounced about in his mind. Caia had been willing to give him away to Janson. Then she’d seemed on their side for a brief moment, so what was the truth of the matter? He groaned, shaking his head and looking around for the others. A pang shot through him as he realized he’d been neglecting who should have been his #1 priority. Bailey.

She was injured in the escape, and... I just left her to the Med-Jacks. I didn’t even bother to try and check up on her later. He realized. He stood and scanned the room for her.

Winston𒀙

Tags:Open | Role: KOTS | Location:Cafeteria

Winston was in the back of the room. He’d just gotten his food and sat down to eat, and his dark eyes swept the room for signs of Caia, but he could not see her from where he sat. Perhaps she hadn’t arrived yet. It didn’t matter. What mattered was that she was back. Even now, a couple days later, he couldn’t help but smile at that realization.

I never thought that I, of all people, would be so lucky. He perked up. He needed to talk to her. He never expressed himself well, but he needed to at least TRY. Just once.

Newt ❁

Tags: Open | Role: Leader | Location:Cafeteria

Newt had come in with Uciel. He’d long since finished his meal, and now just stared down at the table. He wasn’t aware if any of the others had come out already. He’d been there too early. He was still only half awake. His mind flashed back to having found the book with the terrible picture of a zombie-like thing in it.

What WAS that thing? Is it real? It looked like a photograph...I don’t want to meet it. He decided.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

OOC: Yeah, I'm not sure how many people will join given how far in, but still! Also Jenny is one of my first RP OCs so her forum was kinda messy, so I'd like to redo it
I'll respond later tonight!
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 am

I’ll set up the sign-up thread, and heck, if people wanna join, they can, if they don’t, there’s no harm in having it up anyway.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 am

(OOC: Do people already in it have to post their forms?)

~Bailey~

Bailey's wound had begun its deep throb, stinging, and often she felt like she couldn't breath properly. She cleared her throat to mask the groan that wanted to escape her mouth. She had lost her appetite, struggling to do much with literally a hole in her stomach. She shrugged it off and tried her best to hide the wound.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 22, 2020 10:56 am

OOC: Nope!

IC:

Karter🗲

Tags: Bailey | Role: Runner | Location:Cafeteria

Catching sight of Bailey across the room, Karter quickly stood and rushed over to her, she seemed to be struggling with the old wound, he noticed, and worry shot through him once more. "Bee? How’re you holdin' up? When that Griever got'cha..." he shook his head. "It was pretty bad..."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri May 22, 2020 11:22 am

Bailey

Bailey raised her head slightly to notice that Karter was making his way over to her, and she shifted slightly to make room for him. "I'm doing as fine as I can, I guess. It hurts, like, a whole bunch, but I'm pushing through it all the same" she explained, smiling slightly in a attempt to reassure the boy.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 22, 2020 11:24 am

Karter🗲

"The bleedin' stopped, at least? Some of my old wounds keep bleedin' and reopening," he noted. He sat down next to her and held out his hand to her. "I’m sorry. Since we got here...no, even BEFORE, I didn’t spend nearly as much time with ya as I shoulda," he acknowledged. "Hope that doesn’t make me a bad boyfriend." He offered a quiet laugh, but it was a genuine worry. "I promise that’ll change. As soon as we're outta the woods in a way, I’ve got somethin' I wanna talk 'bout."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 am

Bailey

Bailey offered a weak smile towards Karter and chuckled slightly, wincing as the wound shifted slightly. "Yeah I guess. Maybe get wicked to check yours and stitch them or they won't heal" she suggested, her eyes fixated on the table. Bailey took Karter's hand gently, her face remaining calm. "It's fine Karter, you've been busy anyways" she shrugged, weakly smiling. She turned to Karter sightly. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 am

Karter🗲

"Well..." Karter took a deep breath in. Why should he have anything to be nervous about? Why did he find the idea of a relationship so hard? He was seventeen, for shuck sake! That said, he loved the relationship he had, he loved Bailey dearly, and needed to be able to talk to her. "I...didn’t wanna say anythin' until we were through the Scorch," he admitted, though his voice was a mumble. "Once I knew we'd be safe for sure."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri May 22, 2020 11:46 am

Bailey

Bailey studied Karter, her eyes slightly narrowed as she tried to study what he was going to say. "Are you..." she lowered her voice "are you going to break up with me?" she asked, worry in her gaze.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me