The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:35 pm

Bailey silently prayed that this was true, despite not being religious. She sighed and pressed her head into her hands. “I hope that’s the case. I don’t want to get my hopes up, you know? Just... that would be nice” she mumbled to herself, nervously kneading her hands. She couldn’t help but smile to herself. “That would be great” she grinned.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja986 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:24 am

Jaiden I Tags: Newt| Location: Cafeteria

Jaiden dipped her eyes to the table for a minute. Feeling how disturbed Newt was. "It'll be okay. We'll be safe in here." She lowered her voice "And when we escape we'll fly far away. To a safe place. Where we won't have to worry about anything or feel like we're still running or looking over our shoulder." She looked at Newt's hand and took it in hers. "It'll be all good, see?" she said with a smile.
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:23 am

Newt ❁

Tags: Jaiden | Role: Leader | Location:Cafeteria

Newt didn’t pull away when she took his hand, and returned the gentle squeeze. Oh there was plenty on his mind, but the comfort of a friend washed it all away for the time being. "Oh I know. That’s what he promised. I believe it. Sometimes it’s hard to think about it, but I believe there's a place like that out there."

Karter🗲

Tags: Bailey | Role: Runner | Location:Cafeteria

"You don't need to get hopes up, 'cause I’m gonna make sure it happens. You’ll see safety, this Safe Haven," Karter swore. If it was the last thing he did in this life, he would make sure she got to a place she would be safe. If I never do anything else, let me do this, and get them to safety. To a real home.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:22 pm

BAILEY

Bailey turned her beautiful, soft eyes to focus on Karter's and she smiled, a genuine smile and the first one in a while. "If I can't have a life, with you, THERE, then I don't want one at all. SO whatever self sacrifice you plan will take my future away from me, even if I still make it to the safe haven" she told him softly, genuinely.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:28 am

Karter🗲

"Who said anythin' ‘bout a self-sacrifice?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "The hard truth is, knowin' I've worked for WICKED, and knowin' I still sometimes suffer the effects of bein' stung when I’m worked up, I’m not sure if they’ll LET me in, for everyone's safety." Being stung hadn’t been TOTALLY his fault, but he could’ve though things better, put a LITTLE more effort into dodging, if he had only realized he’d planned to stick with the Gladers. If only he’d realized that the infection might cost him his chance at the Safe Haven. "But Bee...I’m gonna do everythin' I can to keep things under control, 'cause one day, I wanna go there with ya. One day, I wanna be able to take a walk, and hold hands just for the heck of it."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:03 pm

“Knowing you, you’ll sacrifice yourself for our safety. I won’t let that happen” she muttered sternly. “If they don’t let me in then I won’t go there either” she told him stubbornly. She felt a pang in her heart as if someone had shot her with an arrow. She winced slightly. “Let’s hope we get that future” she smiled.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:44 am

Karter🗲

"One day, we're gonna be in the Save Haven, Bee. I PROMISE. We'll walk down a beach, hand-in-hand, and we'll have picnics together and watch the stars. C'mon, Bailey, I’m a survivor at heart. If I’m goin' down, it’s gonna be 'cause I was fightin' somethin' that I didn’t have a chance against in the first place." He bit his lip. 'Course, with the Cranks out there, that’s entirely possible. Depends on our immunity tests. Hopefully mine comes back positive. "You've gotta go, Bee. They’ll let you in. You've never done a thing wrong in your life." He paused. Immunity tests. "I think we're gonna get the tests back from the bloodwork. Some of us, anyway. Have they given you your results yet?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:56 pm

BAILEY couldn’t help but feel a little bit lost and confused, with everything that was going on around them. She shivered slightly and paced a hand on Karter’s arm. “I don’t care if I’ve done anything wrong. What would I do without you?” She asked.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Karter🗲

Karter wanted to argue, but the words made him melt...just a little. His smile grew, and he gently kissed her forehead. "Beautiful, strong, brave, and unique, just as you are now," he murmured, and he truly believed it. That was why he’d fallen in love with her in the first place. She was everything he’d wished for. Strong, brave, unique, energetic, willing to try new- and sometimes crazy- things, adventurous. Being knockout gorgeous didn’t hurt either.

"I’m gonna do EVERYTHIN' in my power to stick with ya. I promise that. I’ll never give up on ya, never turn my back and abandon anyone. Never. I’m a lot of things, yes, but I’d like to THINK I'm loyal enough to the people I love." He took her hand, lacing their fingers together.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:40 pm

BAILEY noticed that Karter was starring at her which put a smile on the girls face. She sighed slightly, rubbing a thumb over the boys hand. “I’m these past months, I’ve seen you grown, which has made me love you more until my love capacity might break” she smiled softly.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me