STRANGER THINGS RP OPEN RP Forum!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

STRANGER THINGS RP OPEN RP Forum!

Postby Yuno Okumura » Sun May 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Hello! so i decided to make an rp which is a new version! with only characters you create! i think we can add more monsters here! And so we will have so many adventures!

RULES:
•No Deaths of characters! Only monsters can die
•no sexual scenes! Keep it PG13
•No bullying/Major cussing allowed! We can cuss like crap, hell,damn, darn but no more
Than that !
•Be active! Also for this one there's extents of two three days of innactivity!
•Have fun! Oh and don't put anyone down, I don't support cyber bullying
•not all of the characters can have powers! Then it wouldn't work! Choose humans too
•If you chose powers it can only be one and it CANNOT be to control or manipulate everything!

FORMS here!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4338105#p130447122
Yuno Okumura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: STRANGER THINGS RP OPEN RP Forum!

Postby Yuno Okumura » Sun May 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Pim Okumura
Pim rode her bike through the beautiful calm neighborhood and she smiled as she passed many familiar faces from school. She looked at the sun for a moment and said," What a beautiful day."
Yuno Okumura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me