Soul Eater- Resonance (RP Thread)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Soul Eater- Resonance (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 30, 2020 1:17 pm

OOC: Doesn’t matter to me one way or the other.

IC:

CRONA | Demon Swordsmaster | Partner: Ragnarok | Tagging: Jesse, Spirit | Location: Hallway

The Meister was silent for a long moment as that sunk in. He shifted uncomfortably under the redheaded man's dark gaze. "O-Oh...Sorry." Crona ducked his head awkwardly, staring down at the ground underneath his feet. Well I just made a fool of myself, as Ragnarok would say.

FRANKEN STEIN | 3 Star Meister/Instructor | Tagging: Marie | Location: Patchwork Labs

"Well, let's get going, then. I promise we won’t take up TOO much of your time," Stein assured her, inclining his head in just a slight nod to his partner, then he gently squeezed Marie's hand before releasing it and starting in silence back towards the academy not far away.

KARTER THOMAS ZAEL | 1 Star Meister | Tagging: Navii | Partner: Navii | Location: Front of School

Almost as soon as he had finished speaking, the bell rang. Karter took Navii's hand again, and for once, his eyes lit up. "I know she'll love ya!" He exclaimed, starting down the steps, pausing and glancing over his shoulder to make sure she was following. He found himself...excited for her to meet Addilyn. A weird feeling, but good.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 31, 2020 4:01 pm

[ooc: Kay]

BIC:

Jesse- 15/16- m to f trans, female pronouns- Crush: Crona + Kid- 1 Star Meister- Partner: open- DWMA- hallway- Tags: Crona, Spirit

The shy and anxious redhead hummed a bit, then she shook her head a little. She looked around a bit, then stopped. The tension or whatever was becoming a bit awkward...She hoped the gray haired Meister would return soon.

Navii- 17- f- Crush: will be Karter- 1 Star Weapon- Partner: Karter- DWMA- front of school- Tags: Linkk; Karter

The friendly and playful tan skinned girl hummed a bit. She nearly blushed again when he reached for and took her hand again...However, this time she managed not to. She nodded to him, then offered a sweet little smile. She continued to hum as she followed the boy. This was actually happening, she was actually meeting the family; well, sister.

Linkk- 17- m- Crush: Nikita, maybe Tsume- 1 Star Meister- DWMA- Class- Tags: Navii; open

The animal loving boy hummed then he sighed a bit. He huffed and shook her hand off. He sighed as he watched her go...He looked around a moment.

Spirit- starting to crush on Stein- technically weapon of Stein- Tags: Jesse and Crona

The redhead glanced to Crona, then Jesse, then back again. He’d noticed how the pink haired Meister had shifted uncomfortably...He shook his head a couple of times. He looked at Crona and said “No, it’s fine, but...”

Marie- likes Stein I think- also weapon of Stein- Tags: Stein

The blonde nodded quickly to the gray haired teacher. She offered a small smile as he said that, but really didn’t mind at all. She smiled a bit as he squeezed, then he let go of her hand. The smile remained upon her face as she followed him back towards school.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 31, 2020 4:07 pm

FRANKEN STEIN | 3 Star Meister/Instructor | Tagging: Marie, Crona, Jesse, Spirit | Location: Patchwork Labs -> DWMA

Crona was rescued from having to say anything by the return of Stein, this time with Marie next to him. The professor nodded briefly to Spirit. "Thanks for...keeping an eye on them, Spirit." He had almost said babysitting, but in their mid-teens, he suspected the two Meisters MIGHT not appreciate that.

KARTER THOMAS ZAEL | 1 Star Meister | Tagging: Navii | Partner: Navii | Location: Front of School

Karter led her down the street towards the small house- if it could even be called that, it was more of a shack than anything else- that he called home. Through the window he could see the short red hair of his sister as she stood in the kitchen. He opened the door and held it for Navii. "After you, madam." He offered a playful bow.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:23 am

OOC: Bumping
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:05 am

Jesse- 15/16- m to f trans, female pronouns- Crush: Crona + Kid- 1 Star Meister- Partner: open- DWMA- hallway- Tags: Crona, Spirit

The shy and anxious redhead hummed a bit, then she shook her head a little. She looked around a bit, and sighed with relief. Stein was back, and with him was Marie. She had always thought the blonde woman was very pretty.

Navii- 17- f- Crush: will be Karter- 1 Star Weapon- Partner: Karter- DWMA- front of school- Tags: Linkk; Karter

The friendly and playful tan skinned girl hummed a bit. She smiled a little as they walked up to a small house. She thought it was a cute little house, and if she lived here she’d be proud of it. She smiled as she nodded to Karter, and stepped into the house, thanking him.

Linkk- 17- m- Crush: Nikita, maybe Tsume- 1 Star Meister- DWMA- Class- Tags: Navii; open

The animal loving boy hummed then he sighed a bit. He huffed and shook her hand off. He sighed as he watched her go...He looked around a moment.

Spirit- starting to crush on Stein- technically weapon of Stein- Tags: Jesse and Crona

The redhead glanced to Crona, then Jesse, then back again. He also gave a little sigh as he saw the gray haired man return. He nodded back to the handsome professor. He hummed quietly a bit, saying “No problem.”

Marie- likes Stein I think- also weapon of Stein- Tags: Stein

(Your turn to play the lady)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:19 am

OOC: Gotcha!

IC:

FRANKEN STEIN | 3 Star Meister/Instructor | Tagging: Marie, Crona, Jesse, Spirit | Location: DWMA

"Okay. I’m ASSUMING it’s Jesse who wants the practice, since Crona is well able to use Ragnarok and has never expressed interest in taking another weapon," said Stein. He glanced at Marie, who nodded and in a flash of light appeared in his hand as the hammer Mjolnir. "Jesse, do you have any idea how to achieve Resonance? It’s important for any Meister-Weapon duo, but ESPECIALLY when wielding a Death Scythe."

KARTER THOMAS ZAEL | 1 Star Meister | Tagging: Navii, Addilyn | Partner: Navii | Location: House

Karter followed her in, watching the surprised look on his sister's face. The young woman's emerald green eyes had fixed on the two, and she tilted her head to the side questioningly. Karter cleared his throat. "Addi, this's Navii, my friend and my new partner. Navii, this is Addilyn." He nodded towards the young woman.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:58 am

Jesse- 15/16- m to f trans, female pronouns- Crush: Crona + Kid- 1 Star Meister- Partner: open- DWMA- hallway- Tags: Crona, Spirit, Stein and Marie

The shy and anxious redhead hummed a bit, then she shook her head a little. She glanced to Stein then, and nodded to the man. “Yes, me, and um...” she trailed off. She thought a moment, then said “I have to send my soul wavelength to my weapon, right?”

Navii- 17- f- Crush: will be Karter- 1 Star Weapon- Partner: Karter- DWMA- front of school- Tags: Linkk; Karter, Addilyn

The friendly and playful tan skinned girl hummed a bit. She glanced back to Karter a moment, as though she were seeking...something. She then glanced back to the inside of the house. She made a small sound as she looked at Addilyn. She smiled and dipped her head a bit to Addi. She looked up again then, and said “It’s nice to meet you.”

Spirit- starting to crush on Stein- technical weapon of Stein- Tags: Jesse and Crona, Stein, Marie

The redhead -just standing by now-

Marie- likes Stein I think- also weapon of Stein- Tags: Stein, Crona, Jesse, Spirit

(XD thank you)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:09 pm

FRANKEN STEIN | 3 Star Meister/Instructor | Tagging: Marie, Crona, Jesse, Spirit | Location: DWMA

Stein nodded. "Find their soul and link it to yours. Depending on your soul type, you may or may not be compatible. That’s why I chose Marie. She’s the only Weapon I know who can link up to literally anyone, with the Healing Wavelength. She'll be able to hold the Resonance stable once you’ve connected. Go on." He held Mjolnir out to Jesse, giving her a nod, but then gesturing for them to follow. "We should take it into the classroom, where there’s more space. Marie...packs quite a punch when used correctly."

ADDILYN GRACE ZAEL | Human | Tagging: Karter, Navii | Location: House

"Likewise," said Addilyn with a nod and a small smile. She waved the two teenagers in. "Come on in, don’t just stand in the doorway. I’ve set out dinner, and we have no issue setting an extra plate," she promised, going to the kitchen to fetch extra cutlery and a plate.

KARTER THOMAS ZAEL | 1 Star Meister | Tagging: Navii, Addilyn | Partner: Navii | Location: House

Karter smirked. "See? Very...hospitable," he noted. That was a big difference between him and his sister. She was open and welcoming to everyone who came her way.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:28 pm

Jesse- 15/16- m to f trans, female pronouns- Crush: Crona + Kid- 1 Star Meister- Partner: open- DWMA- hallway- Tags: Crona, Spirit, Stein and Marie

The shy and anxious redhead hummed a bit, then she nodded. She looked up at Stein as he spoke about not being compatible...Then he told her Marie could link up with anyone. She smiled just a bit, giving a quick little nod to him. She hummed a bit as she took the weapon from him. She stared a moment then stopped herself, shaking her head. She hummed as she looked to Crona, then to Stein again. She nodded quietly to him, and hummed.

Navii- 17- f- Crush: will be Karter- 1 Star Weapon- Partner: Karter- DWMA- front of school- Tags: Linkk; Karter, Addilyn

The friendly and playful tan skinned girl hummed a bit. She watched the woman wave them in, and she nodded to her. She smiled a bit as she stepped forward to do as told. She noticed the smirk and blushed, huffing a bit then saying “Yeah.”

Spirit- starting to crush on Stein- technical weapon of Stein- Tags: Jesse and Crona, Stein, Marie

The redhead hummed quietly a bit, deciding to go with them just in case. He nearly chuckled about her packing a punch. He didn’t actually chuckle, however... He waited for Stein or one of the young ones to move, or he would.

Marie- likes Stein I think- also weapon of Stein- Tags: Stein, Crona, Jesse, Spirit
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:45 pm

OOC: Will respond when I get back!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me